[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 23

File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197KB, 1080x800px) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197KB, 1080x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>17762378
Asking again from previous thread:
>I like a girl but I just don't know what to do. I have little going on in my life so I never talk to her because I can't think of anything to say, and I don't know how to indicate interest because I have no experience talking about emotion. Despite this I'm 100% sure she likes me (don't ask me why, I don't understand it either), she'll occasionally drag me along to parties and flirt with me and other stuff. I'm so awkward though, I freeze up and don't know what to do. I lost her number recently so I'm not sure how to find her again (facebook or something maybe), or perhaps I should just wait until she contacts me next time. Anyway, if I was to contact her is it worth being autistically frank about what I think or is this going to ruin everything? I want to tell her I like her but I'm not sure how to express it or what to do about, and ask her why she's so interested in me when I'm such a boring guy.
>>
>>17762560
Guys
What are some nice things that your girlfriend can do for you?

Beside blowjobs.
>>
>>17762601
Honestly, just be honest with me and please fucking support me when I need it, because my ex left me just because I was depressed, and I made her and her friends depressed just by being around them.
>>
>>17762601
Sexual things or general?
>>
>>17762601
Come to my house, eat my food, complain about her "problems", cry, yell at me.
Thats about it for my girlfriend.

However I've heard stories of girls giving foot/back rubs, preparing bubble baths, clearing rooms. I've even heard of one making food, but not in person it was a friend of a friends friend that told the story.
>>
>>17762613
In general.
He seems pretty happy sexually, I probably want to fuck more than he does and am kinkier than he is.

He's just a bit stressed because he can't find a job and I am providing for both of us right now, and I want to make his days a bit better.
>>
>>17762618
Honestly, cuddling and hugging helps me just calm down after a stressful day. It doesn't even have to be sexual, just having the warmth of the person you love so close to you is one of the best feelings in the world.
>>
Girls, how does it feel to be pinned down by a stonger person when making out or having sex?

I'm genuinely curious as to how it feels mentally, and emotionally.
>>
>>17762601
Cook
Clean
Bear strong healthy white babies.
>>
>>17762634
I'll pin you down anon, but only if you dress up like Azusa
>>
>>17762646
I'm 6"3', muscular, and have a hairy chest, arms, ands legs.

But my hair is past my shoulders, so I may be able to pull it off.
>>
>>17762610
I am not great with emotions in general.
I wouldn't dump him of curse, but I am not the most empathetic person.

>>17762615
I already do my share of housework and cook all our food.
I could try with the feet and back rubs. Bubble baths? Really?

>>17762624
I am pretty terrible at cuddles, I just get turned on halfway through it. But I could try. Love, sacrifices and stuff.
>>
>>17762650
>6'5'
>Category 1 lanklet
>Just put on the damn uniform anon and let it happen.
>>
>>17762670
Wew, anon.

You have me sweating bullets.
>>
>>17762601
Anal
>>
Why can't I just, y'know... get a girlfriend? How do normies do it?

I have a decent job and my own place. I go out pretty regularly, but when I'm out I'll be meeting a friend and it would be weird if I just left him and went around the bar hitting on girls.

Online dating was a waste of time, girls there are either fat, ugly, have kids, or have no spare time because they work 80 hours a week.

How is something apparently so normal for others just so elusive for me?
>>
>>17762668
>Bubble baths? Really?

You'll never know how much you actually love bubble baths until you're stuck digging trenches in Slovenia for 6 cold winter months, The only source of hygiene being the occasional ice cold rain.
It's really the little things, the scented candles, girlly smells, water that won't freeze as soon as it hits your skin.
Try one with your bf. He might not appreciate it as much but i sure would.
>>
>>17762634
I am thinking about a situation where I trust and love the person who is doing so and it's not with a stranger in a dark alley.

I don't necessarily like being submissive, but I like rough/passionate sex A LOT.
I like the idea of my man being really in need of me. When he takes control of me I really can feel how much he wants to do me. I feel like he fucks me because he cannot do anything else, because he needs to get it out of his system, because I make him amazingly horny. If he pins me down I really feel like I am his, like he can do me anything he wants and I'm powerless, like he's in complete control of me.
Which is a bit scary, but also sexy.
>>
>>17762679
Get a hobby that isn't a sausage fest.
>>
>>17762674
>>17762634
Now you know anon, now you know...
>>
>>17762676
He doesn't even like it. We tried it a few times, I loved it, he didn't. Sucks.

>>17762688
Maybe I'll try this weekend when we're home alone. Maybe a nice bubble bath together with some wine on friday night will get him in a good mood.
Thanks anon!
>>
>>17762679

I don't know.

>have good job
>own house (not just renting)
>740 CREDIT SCORE
>nice vehicle
>dress nice

I am slightly overweight but have lost 50 pounds in past year, but still, I'm not trying for super models here.
>>
>>17762691
I used to always question why the fuck a woman would want to be dominated, then one day it hit me that maybe it was sexy to be that irresistible.

Thanks for the conformation, I will put the information to good use.
>>
>>17762693
Like what? I don't want to get a hobby that I don't have a genuine interest in.
>>
>>17762679
>>17762701
Well you see, contrary to what you read on 4chan, good looks and money alone don't make a guy boyfriend material. If you honestly can't see that, then you're a lost cause.
>>
>>17762703
I don't like being submissive a lot, to be fair.
Even when I let my boyfriend dominate me it's always after a lot of teasing from both sides and struggle to be in control.
He says I top him from the bottom - I like the feeling of him needing me to get off and not wanting anything else, I love thinking of him being so horny that he needs to get home and do me, I like thinking that sex with me is more important than anything else and it's all he can think of. I want to feel like I am the ultimate and best sex for my boyfriend.
I make really a terrible sub.
>>
>>17762698
>I loved it, he didn't.
Wow what.
>>
>>17762717

Can literally count on my hands how many chances women have given me at dates in my life, and even had two from high school 10+ years later admit that they wish they had given me an opportunity now that they've been used and abused by Chad and are ugly and have popped out several children.

No one ever gave me a chance so I quit trying.
>>
>>17762736
Okay, so? Just proves what I was saying, even with the girls who did go out with you didn't think your personality made you worth dating further.
>>
>>17762736
>No one ever gave me a chance so I quit trying.

You're a man, you're supposed to give girls the chance. You generate the chances by talking to girls that you like, sticking your neck out. You have the power of choice, and the price of that is that sometimes you'll get rejected.

You can't just stand by the wall passively and have some manic pixie dreamgirl sweep you off your feet just like in one of your japanese animes, that's what girls are hoping that you'll do for them.
>>
>>17762736
What are your hobbies anon?
Besides shitposting on a mandarin orange farming imageboard?
Do you like french artsy movies?
Do you build and race cars and motorcycles?
Do you dance?
Travel to soak up culture and languages?
Read world literature and discus it with people in a non invasive way?

Or is your only hobby sulking and blaming other people for being better than you?
>>
>>17762743

>even the girls who did go out

So all zero of them?

I couldn't even get one to agree to let me take them out for an all expenses paid meal and shopping trip.
>>
>>17762733
He said it takes a lot of effort to get me ready and that fucking my pussy felt better for him.
I like butt stuff, so he goes for a finger in the butt and such.
>>
>>17762760
Clearly there's something you've either lied to us, or are keeping from us. Fat, creepy, 'introverted' (as in, you sit in the corner and stare at people), ugly, poor hygiene, that sort of thing
>>
>>17762755

I don't watch anime.

>>17762759

>target shooting, wood working, metal working, reading, political shenanigans, raising chickens
>no french movies but old b&w movies
>actually did race cars when i was younger
>no dancing
>i did travel to syria prior to the civil war to visit damascus ... and to see david duke
>i read literature and doctrine on military affairs

I don't blame other people for being better than me, I'd just like an opportunity to impress someone. That's why I've worked on losing weight and have built myself up professionally to obtain pretty bait to try to lure these women in, but still not happening.
>>
>>17762770

I'm probably a little introverted, yes. Fat. Well I've went from 320 pounds to 240 and have gained lots of muscle but still no luck.

Poor hygiene is a negative. Ugly. well, I don't think so. women have told me i have pretty eyes but i don't really know what to do with that information
>>
>>17762772
>I'd just like an opportunity to impress someone.
Sounds like you struggle with first impressions then.
>>
>>17762755
A million times this.
>>
>>17762782

Very likely, yes.
>>
File: IMG_1914.png (174KB, 1228x1150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1914.png
174KB, 1228x1150px
Tfw every female you've been involved with only wants to be dominated, but I'm a gentle giant of a man that wants to be passionate every once and a while.

Every single one of them thinks that's pathetic, and boring.

Fucking feels bad man.
>>
>>17762816

That's a rant, not asking for advice.
>>
>>17762820
Alright then. How the fuck does a guy find a guy that actually wants a relationship, and treats me as a human being instead of a living dildo?
>>
>>17762816
>Same situation
>TFW found 6'4" lanklet girl who wants to be "equal"
>Shes just happy I'm taller than her
>Let her think shes in charge
>She likes it

Just find a right girl. Low selfesteem girls are bad targets get someone tall and cocky.
>>
>>17762828
Girl*

Wew, lad, that Freudian slip.
>>
>>17762828

Stop dating bitches.
>>
File: 1474927170776.jpg (47KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
1474927170776.jpg
47KB, 610x407px
>>17762828
you're not going to find many gay men who actually want a relationship.
I'm bi and I found that out the hard way. I'm thoroughly convinced bi people are relatively normal albeit less inhibited, and gay men are to some degree mentally ill.
No h8 just my life experience. I mostly date women now anyway since I've aged past twinkhood.
>>
>>17762833
If they're extremely skinny and are more focused on their makeup than on talking to you that's a bad sign.
Get a girl who's not been conditioned to focus only on her self, otherwise prepare to set aside child support money when she thinks she can get another decent man after she's squirted out her spawn and begun teaching it to hate you to try to mitigate her guilt.
>>
>>17762854
I meant to say girl, Freudians slips and shit.

I'm bi and considering pursuing men exclusively, no luck with women, and guys are easier to actually hang out with.
>>
>>17762560
Girls what does it mean when someone says " I just want to be single." Obviously it's a cover statement for I want to break up. But every girl I've seen who has said this including my own relationships has immediately ( within a week) started dating someone new.
So is this just another bullshit lie or is something else going on with that horseshit loaded statement?
>>
>>17762905
she wants to be single from you.
>>
>>17762905
Does it matter? Whether it's an excuse or not, what it means for you is that she doesn't want to be with you
>>
>>17762905
If someone brakes up with you it usually means they are ready to start dating again. Don't act so surprised.
>>
>>17762905
It means she wants to break up, it doesn't matter what the reason is. Why do you guys all act like it's normal to pull a "George Constanza" when you get dumped? She doesn't have to explain the reasons why she doesn't want to be with you anymore, and you probably wouldn't be happy if she did
>>
>>17762910
>>17762912
Clearly this is true and I am not pretending that my or anyone elses relationship is anything but completely dead.
But from my and a few friends experience it is said with such sincerity as if it is meant literally. The fact that multiple women think it's a fine reason to use suggests some Universal meaning to an otherwise bullshit loaded statement
>>
>>17762934
Yeah dude, the "universal meaning" is "I want out of this relationship"
>>
>>17762927
Then why lie and say you want to be single instead of being honest and saying you want to break up? That's selfish as fuck, and the other person deserves sincerity.
>>
I posted this on the dead thread.
I met this guy through a mutual friend about 5 weeks ago. Even though that's a really short amount of time, when we met we connected instantly; we've likely put in around 200 hours of time spent. He's been thinking we should just stop the bullshit and make it official because we know we're not seeing anyone else right now. I don't want to claim him as a my bf for a lot of reasons, reasons being:
> stingy as fuck
> only knows how to be affectionate when he's aroused
> literal /pol/tard which is funny in a shitposting way, but not when he's serious
> really stubborn about inconsequential things like not understanding why he can't knock over/spill stuff at my house without cleaning it
> literally told me that he doesn't understand why he should impress me because I already like him so he can't do anything wrong
> overall just being overly comfortable and now I'm starting to feel like his mom and I actually don't want that because he's not even trying to be better under me, he's turning into a fucking teenager
Anyway, how can I tell him why I won't make it official with him? Can I get him to curb some of his behavior? Do I need to be just dating someone else and stop obsessing over him? I really like him just because he's mostly very sweet and awkward but he's just also a stingy cunt.
>>
>>17762963
If I was him I'd dump you. I already have a mum, I don't need another one.If I wanted someone to act superior, mature and nag at me I'd go see her.
>>
Girls, do you ever have arguments with your vagina?
>>
>>17762963
The human condition in one paragraph.

Tell him that he's a stingy cunt, but you like him, and you'll be okay with it if he tries to change.
>>
>>17762984
It's like you only glanced at her post and filled in the blanks with assumptions.
>>
>>17762963
>Can I get him to curb some of his behavior?

Either accept him as he is, or let him go. Don't go changing people, because it never works. whether or not you are willing to tolerate him, it's up to you. But if he needs so much work done...
>>
>>17762587
bump, is it really such a bad idea that I don't even need to be told this?
>>
>>17763002
Just fucking ask her out.
You have less than two weeks.
All of us deal with rejection, but you have to take it like a man if it happens and stop fearing it.

Best case scenario: You're a man

Worst case scenario: You're a young man with a date
>>
>>17763010
The best way for him would be if he was chatting up several girls, so he wouldn't get obsessed with one bitch.
>>
>>17763010
>You have less than two weeks.
Hows that? I could probably handle rejection now, but I do want to maximise my chance of success.

>>17763025
>chatting up several girls
I don't even know how to chat up one, I just got lucky with her interest. Baby steps man.
>>
Guys

What would you think if your ex-girlfriend or crush from a long time ago got pregnant at a young age and kept the baby?

I'm talking one you had serious case of oneitis with.
>>
>>17763038

Are you a girl that's trying to get back with a guy that used to like you? Don't be a bitch and leave him alone, he doesn't need to deal with your kid.

Are you a guy asking for validation because you still have "oneitis" for a girl that now had a kid? Grow up and form new relationships, don't live in the past.
>>
>>17763038
>ex-girlfriend or crush from a long time ago
I think most guys wouldn't give a shit, it's got nothing to do with them now.
>>
File: 1478424846699.jpg (119KB, 364x457px) Image search: [Google]
1478424846699.jpg
119KB, 364x457px
my ex-gf wants to get back together but i found out she used tinder for a while
how do I tell her I'm disgusted by her politely
>>
>>17763038
If I'm not with her I don't even think about it.
>>
>>17763050
Use big words
>>
>>17763038
Not a guy, but a guy from work was in that position (if you consider his ex getting pregnant at 21 young, which I do). Their relationship after breaking up was eerily amicable and they stayed friends, even if they were somewhat more distant, so he was happy for her. I think deep down he knows that she kept the baby to fill the void that he left when they broke up though.
>>
>>17763050
"Thanks, but I think we should move on." Then cut contact.
>>
>>17763050
just pump and dump man, pretend you're one of those Tinder dudes.
>>
>>17763038
Good for her, I'm glad she's happy.
Than go back to thinking what I'll wear to dinner tonight with my girlfriend.
The rest is none of my busyness

Exes are exes for a reason. It might not be apparent right now but when I get home I'll open up my shoebox dedicated to her and reminisce about old memories and be reminded why it ended. I know it's a lame thing to do but the shoebox is really a good way to keep form going back to people you moved on from.
>>
>>17762560
I'm going out to play bowling and then over my house to play Smash at my house with a girl in a couple of days. Is it a date? (We don't really go out often since she's busy, but we talk often on the phone, and a couple of weeks ago she came over to play vidyas and she agreed to go out with me this week.) What should I prepare for? Should I be ready for anything? Will she expect anything from me? (Obviously I'll pay for everything and if we go eat I'll invite, but I mean if I should be prepared for anything else.)
>>
>>17763079
That sounds very much like two friends hanging out. I don't know if that COULD get further from being a date
>>
>>17763038
I feel better about myself of course.
>>
>>17763079
Idk anon. Did you say it was a date? If you did and she agreed than its a date.
It's very situational. You are paying for everything but this doesn't mean much in these times. She could be out just to have some fun.

Next time if you want to date a girl ask her out on a Date. Make sure the word Date is used.

For now play it safe. Dress nice, brush your teeth, hide your porn, change your waifu desktop background just in case.
>>
>>17762986
What the fuck does that mean lmao
>>
>>17763079
Balls in your court really. You can (try to) make it a date if you want to, or you can keep it friendly. I'd say prepare for nothing, since that shit's weird, and just go with the flow. If you're sitting on the couch and you wanna see if she'll snuggle up, put that arm around her boi. If you don't wanna get too close, back off. It's up to you, make a move or don't, depending on what you personally want, and she'll either reciprocate or not.
Or it could go vice versa, if she wants to go in for the kill herself, in which case you'll have to decide to push her off or let it happen.
>>
>>17763095
>>17763083
I didn't think the word date was really required, or that there was a difference at all (I'm stupid oblivious when it comes to dating and stuff.) Thanks for letting me know anons.
Also good advice about the waifu desktop background even if I don't really have an inappropriate bg. Though she already saw the Anime plushies I had in my rack last time she came over (forgot it was there until we entered my room.)

>>17763109
I'm afraid of making any kind of move since I don't want to appear weird. This is a chick I like and simply don't want to ruin the relationship by either doing something dumb while we play or anything.
>>
>>17763130
Well keep in mind nothing will ever happen so long as you are paralyzed in fear, but if you're really genuinely cool with chillin in purgatory potentially forever then that's fine.
>>
So I need some advice.

There is this guy I know and we have hung out a few times with other friends. Some days ago I suggested going to an event and somehow no one from the group really responded except for him. Anyway since then we have been texting each other every other day (nothing long, just a short chat here and then).
We also met at a smaller event today and there was a break in between. he asked me if I wanted to see some photos from a trip and I said sure but he then added that they were at his home. I agreed then because well we would be back after the break anyway and he didnt seem like the kind of guy to have "those" sort of intentions so soon. Anyway we looked through his photos for an hour or sth and it was really fun and he asked me when I had time for a board game evening with our friends.

now I am sort if wondering...is there a chance he is interested or is it just the way normal friends hang out? I spent my college days with primarily female friends so I am always afraid of overanalyzing things.
>>
>>17763130
>waifu desktop background
ffs, change it to literally anything else. Even the fucking default windows background is better than that.
>>
>>17763142
Literally every guy, no matter how nerdy or gay has "those" intentions, "so soon" lol.
>now I am sort if wondering...is there a chance he is interested
yes.
>>
>>17763142
Is the guy me?
Because exact same scenario happened yesterday.
If it is, well i hope you read up on your DnD e3.5 rule book.
>>
File: 1446088245456.jpg (19KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1446088245456.jpg
19KB, 500x377px
How do you tell if you actually like someone, or if you've just hit that extreme low of desperation and loneliness that you'd fall for anyone who even remotely was nice to you?
>>
>>17763164
Think to yourself.
If i could do better would I?
Than masturbate.
Than think again.
If the answers match up. You like them. If you're still not sure repeat steps 2 and 3.
>>
>>17763170
What if that answer is genuinely "I don't know."
I'm meeting up with an old friend soon, I love him, I always have, but in different ways. He used to have a thing for me, I rejected him at the time because I was not physically attracted to him. Still not. Physical attraction is not a rather important aspect in a relationship for me, but it's still something I'd need to have.
Thing is, I've dated quite a few guys, lots of them said they loved me, and I loved them. Thing was, I never really believed a single one of them when they said it, despite my own feelings, despite our relationship, I just could never actually believe them. When this friend confessed to me and told me he loved me way back when though, I never doubted it for a second.
I think in all honesty, the physical attraction issue is the only thing keeping me in confusion. Can I really date a guy I have zero physical attraction to, but he's everything else I'd want in a relationship? Is that a recipe for disaster? Idk. I'm not all that sexual of a being, it's just simply not that important to me, but I'm not completely asexual either.

I don't want to treat him poorly though. Like I said, I love the dude so much in many different ways. I don't want to hurt him, should he even still want me to begin with. I'm probably jumping the gun entirely. It'd be justice 2bh. I kind of feel like a shitty person for possibly liking him after I rejected him. But I was a teenager back then. I dunno.
>>
>>17763050
>Millions of people use Tinder
> You still think it is for some reason wrong

She wasn't dating you she had no reason not to. Just because she was using it doesn't mean she fucked anyone. Literally millions of people use it in the United states alone if it makes you that uncomfortable then either get over it or don't date her again.
>>
Bumping for more: >>17762986
>>17763099
Like, we guys argue with our penises about wanting to fap or not, wanting to bang this one or the other, wanting cheat on, etc. Does this also happen to girls?
Seriously, girls, penises DO have their own minds.
>>
>>17763050
well i used OkCupid because
>fired if I date anyone at work
>bar girls are disgusting by default and i dont go to them
>its impossible to meet anyone in public because they all stare at their phones that tell them that any guy who comes up to them is 100% forshure rapist murderer
women are stupid cautious but it makes sense since they pretty much cant fight back.
>>
Do girls like it when they get their head pat on?
>>
>>17763298
some do, some don't

This answer also answers all other "do girls/boys like..." questions.
>>
Girls, if you are in a club and sees a guy alone there, trying to talk to you. He came to the place alone, no friends with him. Would you think he's a loser and not talk to him?
>>
>>17763232
lmao I guess not. Unless you're meaning arguing in a figurative/humorous sense.
I suppose I've gotten my period and have jokingly been like "No, you stop that right now."
>>17763298
Depends on the context I guess. I like my hair stroked while cuddling, and I guess I like when my bf pats my head and says "good girl" when we're doing kinky role play shit in bed lol.
>>
>>17763320
No, because in all honesty I have no fucking clue why anyone would come with friends to a bar if they intended to pick up chicks. But maybe it's different for guys. I always go alone because if I bring chick friends either A, they'll be hotter than me and take all attention away from me (competitions a bitch), B, get overprotective/jealous if I do get any attention "Oh anon you're too drunk you can't go bang someone like this" "I had one drink-" "TOO DRUNK", or C, it's just plain awkward to have to go back to my friends and say "Yeah so I'm leaving with this dude obviously to go fuck, so uh, I guess, see you all later?"

I would hold dudes to the same standard. If you were going out specifically to get chicks there's no reason to go with friends. Hell it might even speak better for you since you don't have to rely on a wingman to prime you and can pull all on your own.
>>
>>17763347
Thanks for replying. Just out of curiosity: what's your country?
I was thinking about going some club alone or something but I get some anxiety because I think I'll meet someone I know and have to deal with some shitty conversation. Maybe a bar is better, but here in my country going to a bar alone seems worse than going to a club alone.

But yeah, it's not like I have much to lose. Already feeling like shit and ignored by everyone I know.
>>
>>17763347
Also,
>get overprotective/jealous if I do get any attention

I have no fucking clue why chicks do that. Seriously. If you see that a girl is having fun with a guy why do you have to ruin it? Do you talk to her after and say "hey, yeah, I liked that guy and you kinda of were in the way of our thing" ? Because it just seems rude as fuck.
>>
>>17763206
>Physical attraction is not a rather important aspect in a relationship for me, but it's still something I'd need to have.
>Not rather important
>need to have

Does not compute
>>
File: IMG_1717.jpg (19KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1717.jpg
19KB, 236x236px
>>17763402
It's like she tried to divide zero by zero.
>>
>been with girl a year
>any time I say I love her I either get a "i love you too", or more commonly she replies "no you don't"
She has depression issues I get that but is there anything I can do to better show that I actually do love her? Or is this an issue out of my power?
>>
>>17763421
why bother
>>
Going to visit some museums/galleries in 2 days. How to fing a clever gf there?
>>
>>17763421
Get her a gift like some choclate.
>>
>>17763402
Sorry, guess I'm wording it wrong.
I guess I was trying to say it's not the most important thing, but necessary to have. Like, if I had to break it down into numbers, I care 90% about everything else, and 10% on physical attraction. Its such a small portion of what I care about, but it's still something I kind of care about.
>>
>>17763466
This is babble.

Translation: you reject people out of hand if they don't meet your appearance standard but you don't want to look superficial

It's not hard to admit that looks are a definer for a relationship for you. They are to everyone else here, even if they refuse to admit it to themselves/others. Humans are superficial fucks and looks are the first thing we use to regard any particular stranger. It's life. You don't need to downplay it for appearance's (lol) sake.
>>
Guy asking for guy advice...

How do I get over a oneitis? I feel like this girl is within my reach even though I know it's just my feelings convincing myself.

Hating her is not possible, because I'm fairly certain she likes me, just that a relationship is not in the cards...we're kind of tip-toeing around each other. It's cute but ultimately poisonous, been like this for two years now and I still can't think of other women.

This is coming from someone who is very introverted to begin with.
>>
>>17763394
The dying one, god bless America.
>>17763399
I mean, I can't speak for all women, but for the most part, I'd argue we are more vicious and competitive than men if only in this subject. Girls, even ones you consider your friends, will cock block you for petty reasons. Yeah you can call them out on it, but typically they won't own up to it. They make up a "valid" reason, like I said "Oh anon I wasn't trying to ruin your fun, I was just really worried about you."
Some do it worse than others, but on average chicks don't like to see other chicks succeed. It's why we show off our boyfriends so much. I don't have many chick friends for this reason, but even the handful that I do have display this kind of behavior to some degree, my friends still rub their successful relationships in my single face all the time, stealthily though.
Like even if they don't actively cock block, they'll bitch about it behind your back. "It's so annoying anon got with that guy, like we were out together as friends right?" "What was so good about her?" blah blah blah. I'll even admit to being salty about seeing other chicks succeed, but I usually just keep my mouth shut. We're just highly competitive when it comes to finding a mate. After all, our reproductive systems are quickly dying.

God reminds me of one of the worst catfights I ever was semi involved in. Friend A really wanted to fuck this dude, but the dude wanted to fuck Friend B instead. Friend B didn't even reciprocate, dude just hit on her all night and she low key shut him down politely. Friend A, oh no, she put B on the shit list for life and hates her to this day. All because the dude didn't choose her. She's moved on and is in a great relationship with someone else, still hates B though.

TL;DR, yes. The girl world fucking sucks ass. Mean Girls was not exaggerating much.
>>
>>17763482
See >>17763010
>>
>>17763506
This is why I don't even bother with females any more. Thank god that I'm bisexual and have options.
>>
>>17763476
Idk, disagree if you want. I agree all human beings have superficial standards, and I'm not ashamed to say yeah, I would have a hard time dating someone who physically repulsed me, since it would make sex nearly impossible.
But I am being genuine when I say its not that big a deal. Its not like I'm saying I reject people unless they're a godlike 10/10 and could care less for anything else other than how hot I find them. Looks matter a little, but they don't matter hardly anything at all.
I probably care less for looks than most because sex isn't a big deal to me, in all honesty I can go months, sometimes a whole year, on end without even considering or thinking about sex. But I still get horny from time to time inbetween those dry spells. It's not all the time.
I'm wondering if a relationship can survive on just that 90%. Idk how to fill that other 10% if I'm not attracted to him that one way. I don't really wanna have sex with him. That doesn't mean I wouldnt, but it would never really be me initiating or wanting it. Just something I'd put up with for his sake. Idk if that's healthy to a relationship though.
He's not horrible looking, just not my usual type.
>>
>>17763526
kek Yeah, I don't fuck with em much either. It's way too much work to weed out the handful of decent chicks out of the sea of catty manipulative cunts.
Chicks are generally worse to one another than they are to any guy though.
>>
>>17762963
I told you, give up. People don't just fix their problems, and you can't fix him either. Give up now and stop wasting your effort.
>>
>>17763079
Melee or smash 4?
>>
>>17763506
>>17763548
Damn you girls need to chill the fuck out, yo. What bothers me is that I doubt that friend A tried to hook up with the guy. She probably just stayed there being jelly or something.

And about
>Chicks are generally worse to one another than they are to any guy though.
I've seem some messed up rejections. When it comes to shit like this I'm sad to say that girls can be cruel to everyone, really. Sad that I don't have a lesbian friend to know how shit's like on that front [spoiler] well, I had a bisexual friend but we had this chemistry and her gf was angry at me so we stopped talking. Guess I have some idea [/spoiler]
>>
>>17763597
Yeah lol. Like I think they had hooked up in the past or something, and she wanted to nail him down for something more. Not even relationship speaking even, she just wanted him to fuck her again and/or regularly and was just mad he wanted to fuck someone else.
Agree to disagree. Yeah there are some brutal rejections, still have never seen anything quite like a chick with a vendetta against another chick. Mostly because that shits for life. Chicks will get over tormenting a guy, they will torment another woman for the rest of their lives given the opportunity.
Hell, my moms 52 damn years old and she still has a grudge for this chick who stole her new years kiss from my dad (because she was a bitter bitch and mad my dad chose my mom over her, and thus forced herself on him right at midnight and ran off kek) over 30 years ago.
Girl grudges are for life man.
>>
>>17763615
Well I guess you are right. And then again: damn. I guess over this side of Earth shit goes down in the same fashion. Women here seem to really hold grudges too. Shame 'cause life is too damn short to give a wooden fuck about shit like this. Around here I constantly hear about girls that only want to have guy friends. Hell I have a feminist friend and she only has guys friends. Must b hell to be so damn competitive with someone you consider a "friend". why even bother having female friends in the first place if that's the way the game's gonna be played? crazy shit right there
>>
>>17763223
Just because Millions of people are using or doing something doesn't necessarily make it ok lmao
>>
>be talking to girl long time ago
>thing go bad and we stop talking
>stalk her anon ask on tumblr
>i think,she knows its me
>this goes on for a while
>she announces shes deleting tumblr soon

i want to tell her it was me but im not sure if i should or not
>>
>>17763666
Tell her you want to marry her.
>>
>>17763676
i dont want to marry her. i want to hopefully reestablish communications
>>
Women,

Why is it that some of you, when you feel some sort of affection towards a man, actually want to hit them?

I mean, I do have two cases right now. One of them is one of my sisters who sometimes, instead of giving a hug or anything, will just lightly bap me or push me a bit. And now there's this other girl who I've met for little less than a week, friend of a good friend of mine, and she's already acting as if she wanted to kill me while at the same time talking to me all the time. Although maybe she wanted to flirt ("you should have diabetes just for being yourself" and when I asked why she evaded the topic entirely), but then I might be overreading things.

Help?
>>
>>17763597
I had loads of lesbian friends. Protipo amigo, don't get more than 3 of them in the same room. (I was a male, it was living hell)
>>
Women, have you ever had feelings for a guy after you told him you thought of him as just as a friend?

>Ask a girl on a date a year ago...turned down
>Go soft no contact for 1/2 a year
>Ran into her at a sporting even for our grad school
>She keep touching me
>Go on a week vacation and she sends I miss you text
>The day she comes home asks if I want to chill and help her bake
>Sends me a text saying I'm the best person she had ever met, and I'm the only person who makes her feel good about herself

I'd try asking her on a date again, but I don't want to look like a dumbass
>>
File: I don't really watch anime.jpg (256KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
I don't really watch anime.jpg
256KB, 1000x1502px
>tfw my hobbies are things I usually do alone (reading, biking, trekking)
>tfw don't know anyone in new university and city
>tfw I hate taking pictures of myself
>tfw too shy and ashamed to make a tinder or something else profile because I wouldn't like people in my department to see that
>tfw still lonely af
just fuck my shit up sempai
>>
>with guy friend at party
>he gets super fucking touchy when drunk
>generally acting like he wants/likes me
>next morning
>barely make conversation

whats he thinking? this isnt the first time its happened but the most touch was involved. i suppose i should add that i dont think sex was his intention, bc he didnt make any further moves.
>>
Why is my ex bf playing games on me?
And no, it's not about sex.
>>
Would it be out of place writing an apology to an ex after they refused to see you (because they were "busy")?
I really want to apologize for everything but at the same time I don't want to annoy this person.
The thought of the apology has been in my mind since a lot of time, so there is no possibility i'll let go this idea.
>>
>>17763738
Its possible, however the responsibility is 100% on her to rectify the mistake. I would not pursue any further, less you be wrong in your interpretations. If she wants you, she'll make a move.
>>
>>17763736
What happened
>>
I dated a girl, I was really depressed so I ended up treating her like shit. I made her cry all the time, borderline ignored her. I was always drunk, would hardly fuck her due to whisky dick, would just basically make her let me jerk off to her tits then i'd go to sleep. She stayed with me for 4 years of that. We broke up, and I sobered up, started working on myself becoming a better person and she messaged me saying how much she loved me and missed me more than anything. So we got back together but this time I thought, hey I do like this girl i'll treat her well. I got her flowers, paid attention to her, made dinners with her, drove her to appointments when she needed it. Then she left me after a fucking week saying she needed to work on her self alone (date some other guy), lol. God damn girls.

So confusing.
>>
>>17762560
What does it mean when a girl is nice to you an talks to you but when you try to escalate things they reject you?
>>
>>17763887
It means you need to find better bait
>>
>>17763887
It means they like you as a friend and not romantically. Dumbass.
>>
>>17763877
sorry forgot to ask the question at the end:

Why did this girl stay for 4 years of a shitty relationship, but only a week of me actually treating her like a human?
>>
>>17763536
>not wanting to get with a guy because if 10%
Looks like how he looks is a big deal then
>>
Girls are always complaining about how annoying it is that guys approach them all the time so how the fuck am I supposed to do it?? How the fuck do I even meet a girl?
>>
>reading week over
>in the library 2 hours before my class
>see the girl I like studying alone, looks tired and depressed for some reason
>kept walking by her as I went to the bathroom, got coffee, etc... but she refuses to look up from her laptop

Then I went to class, but got in the room late because I fell asleep. I only slept for 4 hours last night

By the time I got in there, my usual rows were all filled up, and no space for her to sit by (we always sit next to each other). So I just sat alone in the back

She tried to sit in the row in front of me, but sat elsewhere because it was crowded

I kept glancing at her during class, like one second at a time. I think she might've noticed because she kept turning around and looking around before and after class.

Did I fuck up? Does she think I'm a creep now? Keep in mind she kept sitting next to me in classes and the midterm for some reason
>>
For females:

Why would bother to approach or talk to you when you probably have a million beta orbitors and you are probably lusting after a Chad?

Why shouldn't I stick with superior video game/anime waifus?
>>
>>17763921
>Why would bother to approach or talk to you when you probably have a million beta orbitors and you are probably lusting after a Chad?
You don't. And it doesn't make a difference to me, I'm not going to notice your absence, because why should I?

>Why shouldn't I stick with superior video game/anime waifus?
Do it then, I couldn't care less what you do
>>
>>17763921
I'm gonna reword his question because his actual question is interesting from the PoV of women, but apparently he was too retarded to phrase it without any resentment.

Females: Why should I bother with women if chances are I will finish as a beta orbiter and am too afraid of competition, while women usually just lust after a Chad? Why shouldn't I just give up?
>>
>>17763898
Maybe she's one of those women who like to date a guy they can change, a fixer-upper. Maybe she has low self esteem and can't deal with being treated well. Or maybe one of those idiots who fall for the 'treat em mean and keep them keen' guys.

I am a woman and I will never understand these types. I have a friend who constantly complains about the awful way guys treat her, but when she meets a guy who treats her like a queen, she says they're boring.

My theory with that friend is that if a guy is nice to her, she perceives him as beneath her because he's making an effort to make her happy. The guys who treat her badly are making her chase after them, making her beneath them. She's pretty damaged, I wish I knew how to help her.
>>
>>17763957
it's still a retarded question, why do anything if theres a chance you're going to fail? Stick to girls in your league. If you're ugly date ugly girls, if you're ugly but really smooth and outgoing date a tiny tiny bit more attractive girl than you.
>>
>>17763965
The ugly cute girls tend to have the most beta orbiters because they look "easier" though.
>>
>>17763960
yeah I felt really bad for treating her like crap, like GENUINELY terrible. I could have kept her for if i went back to treating her that way I think. I just couldn't do it, because I hated myself when I was like that. Sure I got girls, but at the cost of being a piece of shit. And now that i'm not a cocky douche I don't really date any one or meet girls
>>
>>17763965
Explain ugly guys going out with gorgeous girls then. Your logic is too superficial.

>why do anything if theres a chance you're going to fail?
Except for this. Although his logic is more like "why do anything if I'm going to fail anyways" (difference being that failure is certain instead of just a chance)
>>
>>17763915
Half the time they're just letting you know that guys desire them.

I think the best way is to talk to them in short bursts. Just talk to them like a person, no flirting and end the discussion and leave. They'll be left wondering why you didn't hit on them which makes you seem more appealing. Repeat this a few times and gauge how their behaviour towards you changes.

Doesn't hurt to drop into conversation some annoying girl who's been chasing you, or how your friends sister keeps flirting with you and annoying your friend. Let her know other girls want you, same thing she does to you.
>>
>>17763914
Its not that I don't. I just don't know if its fair to go into a relationship at 90%, shouldn't you go into these things at 100? I'm genuinely asking, is it all or nothing or is it ok to not have it all.
I mean, let me ask you, would you feel good knowing your gf doesn't find you physically attractive and won't initiate sex with you?
>>
>>17763976
You can still be cocky without being an asshole. Maybe be a little less available, but within reason. Like going out with friends or playing some video instead of spending time with her, nothing unreasonable, just enough to show her that she's not always your no.1 priority. You have to let her chase you a little, it doesn't work with you doing all the chasing.
>>
>>17764004
The problem with that is, I can't get girls to chase me, because they literally just wont. they put in no effort
>>
I don't know what to do /adv/, I love my fiance so much, I really do. We have been together nearly 3 years but in the last 6 months or so she's been very my way of the highway. She's too emotionally driven for some reason and it doesn't make sense to me.

We were discussing the election, I said that I was happy that Hillary lost but kept it at that. I am much more anti-Hillary than I was pro-Trump, when I told her this she goes "Well you seem happy about that." I was like I don't really care but I don't like Hillary. She then went on to say that we must have a democrat leaning family or I can go have a different family of my own. I don't really care about politics, honestly, it's not a great concern of mine but she will just get so pushy about it. I don't want to compromise my beliefs and live a lie.

She is really a great woman but she'll get something in her head and just stick with it no matter how much it's hurting our relationship.

I talked to my grandpa about a job offer I got and then when I saw her that night I told her about it too and that I talked about it with my grandpa. She goes, "Oh so I'm your number two then?" It was literally the same day. I don't see at all why she's doing this. She has started fights about things that don't matter and take offence at the smallest thing. If it doesn't fit perfectly into her picture she doesn't want it at all.

Sometimes she will recognize that she's being crazy and apologize about it, telling me how patient I am with her and everything.

I don't know what to do here.

Pls help.
>>
>>17764023
I've changed so much to accommodate this woman, my career, sense of style, sold my car for her because she didn't like it and won't even let me get the new one that I want. It makes me so mad to think about. Everything has been done by me. Everything. She doesn't work, she's a student and I pay for absolutely everything we do. Never has she committed a single cent.
>>
>>17764023
Is she on the rag? kek
Honestly, I get you love her but she's being really childish. I'd call her bluff next time she says something like "We're doing it my way or I'll leave"
"Ok, if that's how strongly you feel I won't stop you. I'll miss you dearly, but I can't change the core of my being."
I doubt she'd actually leave you if it really is that petty. If you take that weapon away from her though she's gonna have to either realize her behavior has been childish, or that at least she can't get at you.
>>
>>17764052
Oh this changes things.
dude, I'm sorry, but you are being used and manipulated and you should not stand for that kind of abuse. I'd leave her 2bh. Or at least have a very serious conversation about it.
Either way though, do not let this woman become a dictator in your life. No pussy's that good, I promise.
>>
>>17763988
If you want my honest opinion, your tastes change over time.what you like now may not be what you like tomorrow.

And even so, do you view sex as just something for you to enjoy? I find the best part of it is being close to your partner, and having them feel good
>>
>>17764063
I guess. I am open to pretty much anything. I don't shoot her down at all. I told her that I will never hold her back from doing something (within reason) Even if I don't necessarily like it I think she needs to be able to do what she wants. Am I too reasonable? Do I allow her to do too much? Should I stop her when she wants to do something? In the 3 years we have been together I have literally NEVER asked her one single thing. Never have I told her to stop something or do something else.

Do I just love her more than she loves me? I have brought this up to her before and she's like oh it's for your good or it'll make you better, etc.
>>
>be 21 year old dumbass
>have ex gf of two years, first everything
>broke up with her this past may after exams because she was a shit
>go home for first half of summer and be pretty fine
>come back to uni town for second half, work a decent job, almost forgot she exists and I even start hooking up with other girls
>shows up at my job one day and I almost have a panic attack at the register
>mentally fucked after that
>try everything to get her out of my brain because regardless of the fact that she was a shit, I was still in love with her like a retarded puppy with stockholm syndrome
>be now
>constant dreams about her, regardless of the fact that I'm seeing a new girl
>text her like an idiot
>texts me back with zero amounts of warmth
>"cut the small talk, why are you texting me"
>"I-I just wanna be on good terms"
>"let me think about it"

tl;dr: why do people do dumb things to themselves like this

Basically wrote this to get it off my chest
>>
>>17764087
I think that too, which is what makes me want to give it a try. I'm just afraid of it not working and someone getting hurt I guess.

As for sex, honestly I don't care much for it all around. I've never liked penetration, I'd rather just masturbate to get rid of the urges really. Though I do enjoy getting my partner off. But if I'm not attracted to them I dunno, it seems weird to me.
>>
Girls why is this girl always giving me food?

>Made a cake 2 weeks ago, gave me 1/2 the cake
>Texted me saying she was making dinner and wanted me to come eat said dinner
>on 3 occasions last week she made baked goods and invited me to help make them and eat them
>>
>>17763818
It wouldn't be out of place anon... Go for it
>>
Just became official with a girl I've been dating.

We had a corny tv show night planned but she had a rough day at work today and didn't text me the entire day (that's fine, I don't mind.) But she said we're gonna have to hang out another night this week. I offered to let her vent about her day on the phone but she hasn't gotten back to me.

Man, I think I did all I could, I just wish she would tell me when something was bothering me. (not just this problem)

Man, relationships are tough fucking work. All I can do is offer my help and give her space. How can I be better?
>>
>>17764168
shes into you
>>
>>17763580
Melee, but I'm going to show her Legacy (the Brawl mod that adds a little too many things)
>>
>>17764278
You're already doing the right thing. Clearly she wants space to work out whatever, so give it to her. You're doing everything right man, relax
>>
>>17764281
That's too autistic, man. Don't do it.
>>
Guys/girls

How morally wrong is it for a woman in her twenties to sleep with a highschooler??
>>
>>17764297
I'm gonna pick your question and reverse the genders.

>How morally wrong is it for a man in his twenties to sleep with a highschooler??

Answer that and you've got the answer for your question.
>>
>>17764285
Yeah, I suppose so. She still hasn't gotten back to me, so I guess today was really bad for her. I'll talk to her in the morning. I see her online, but I'm not going to bother her. It's so early in the relationship that I'm afraid any little thing is going to destroy it.
>>
I'll make this brief
> three years ago develop the limerent feels for a guy
> have a consistent crush on him all this despite not having talked to him
> taken to shitposting about him on 4chan, a site we both go to
> now that I've moved into his town, I'm seeing him at the store
> wondering if I need to holler at him
> feels like he knows I'm a creepy stalker and he never makes eye contact
> try not to with him because I don't want him to know how intense I am
I think I need to talk to him. How can I state my interest in a guy who probably thinks I'm nuts?
>>
>>17764476
Let me get this right: You clearly know that he thinks you stalk him? Or is it your feeling that he knows it? Well, if only the last one is true, take it easy. No man is concerned if a girl is chatting with him straight forward, that's actually the way it should be. Just go ahead and Talk to him
>>
>>17764106
I was you a couple years ago. Gotta learn to love yourself man dont be hung up on that chick
>>
>>17762560
Ladies but either gender's input is fine

I have an acne problem. It's not horrible but certainly hard not to notice. Kind of in the middle.

Should I have pictures on dating sites reflect this? Or should some editing be applied? Also is acne a deal breaker for a lot of women?
>>
>24
>haven't been in a relationship in 3 years
>have had 2 girlfriends and since than 10+ fwbs/hookups , 1 hooker
>Go to school but not that good at it, just started, trying to get better
>unemployed, trying to find a job
>live in apartment with roommate
>way too into partying and doing drugs
>my friends are mostly burnouts, but my roommate doesnt smoke or drink and is pretty good in school which is a good influence
>gonna be on probation soon

help, how do I fix my life? I see a bunch of people I grew up with getting married and having children now, I feel like i'm years behind. I want to put this lifestyle behind me, get a good education and a job and a house and a hot wife.
>>
Girls, do you like guys that are emotional? I mean if you know a guy enough and he starts telling you something which leads into him crying. Do you think it's a pussy thing or a natural thing and you're okay with it?
>>
>qt co worker
>approaches me during our shift and asks me if "there's anything I can do to make your night easier"
>mind you we're two different positions at this job so her doing my work wouldn't really make sense and it was dead at that time neither of us had much work to do
>say no
>she says "OK just think about it"

She wasn't smiling or anything when she said any of this stuff, said it completely normally, and me and her don't really talk much. What did she mean by this? I wondered if she was flirting with me but honestly I doubt it but I don't see any other reason she would tell me to "think about it"

This happened Saturday. Tomorrow is the next time me and her work together. Should I try to flirt with her?
>>
>>17763738
Certainly possible, it happened to me. Though >>17763841
is completely right in saying that the ball is in her court. You asking her out again would be really weird unless she comes forward and is real clear that her feelings for you have changed.
>>
>>17764618
Stop with the partying and drugs, and get better friends for starters. That said, *someone* has to be part of the degenerates, perhaps that's your place in life

>>17764657
I like guys who have normal emotional reactions to situations. I do not like guys (or girls, for that matter) who are overly sensitive
>>
>>17764657
No, not really.
I dumped my bf after he cried about losing his father.
>>
>>17764737
>That said, *someone* has to be part of the degenerates, perhaps that's your place in life

Nah I saw like 3 of my uncles do this, my parents are the only normal people in my family. And their pretty poor but theyve worked hard and had a decent amount of money all of my life. I wanna take it a step further and be comfortable and have a good career
>>
>>17764758
Well you can identify the problems in your life right now, and you know where you want to be in life, so you know what you need to fix. Like I said, the drugs and partying are probably where you should start, that's probably the easiest fix.
>>
Females: Why do you feel it's ok to hit a man?
>>
>>17764737
What about guys that are completely emotionally stunted because of ptsd but still try their hardest ?
>>
>>17764775
That doesn't fall into the normal spectrum, so that's a no from me.
>>
>>17764787
Fair enough.
>>
>>17764741
edgy
>>
What's the best way to motivate myself to get my driving licence? I'm 22 from Australia and I've always had options without having a car but I know this is just temporary and it's getting passed a joke at this stage.. really stopping me from dating too.
>>
how to approach a girl that's been eyeing me in class?

she sat next to me and talked to me on the second day of class, which was early September. she also sat right next to me in the midterm for some reason, don't know if she was trying to cheat off me

now there's only 3 weeks left in the term and i still haven't talked to her.

would it be weird if i go approach her when she's studying in the library? it's not a quiet or silent library. what's a good way to approach her? should i ask her for notes or something?
>>
How do I tel this person I no longer wish to see them in the near future
> have oneitis for years
> kiss oneitis
> she says she's too damaged for me
> don't talk for a bit
> start talking again after meeting up by coincidence
> thought enough time has passed to eat over it so we go out to dinner to catch up
> wave of sadness hits me as I realize this whole relationship is bullshit and she probably only kept me around for attention
> then proceeds to call me her oldest friend
> now feeing guilty
> talking to her, opening up about some other shit and she leaves mid convo
> very hurt by this and haven't spoken to her since

I wish she had moved all those years ago. I don't want to delete her number cause I may need to contact her for stuff cause we are taking the same course this year but I think I hate her now...
>>
>>17764841
Not a girl but best way is to just find a job that requires it and want to get that job. Licenses don't matter much for dating and you shouldn't let that stop you. There's always Buses,Taxis and depending on where you live, Trains too. In the end it's how frequently you get to see each other, not how you get to. Driving a car of your own is really only good for like, spontaneous risky fucks and packmule level grocery shopping.
>>
File: 1424254573405.jpg (32KB, 460x346px) Image search: [Google]
1424254573405.jpg
32KB, 460x346px
So, I met a girl, we had fun, cuddled and kissed at my place, and now we're chatting in whatsapp from time to time.

She said she definitely wants to see me again, but now when we're talking about the when and whereabout she's all "I have to see if I'm free" and no response.

She trying to get out of it, or am I just too paranoid of all the PUA-shit about "Brah if a girl is saying she isn't available at a date forget her"?

She also sometimes writes me first if I don't write for half a day or something, so she has to be interested somehow, right?
>>
>want to date a girl
>I'm a virgin
>She's had many sexual partners

How do I get over this sexual jealousy and inferiority I feel. I know she's looking for something longterm now so I fear becoming the beta provider.
>>
>>17764910
Fuck her, dump her, find few other girls and fuck them too, in that order.
You must be at least on equal terms on every point to run a healthy relationship.
>>
>>17764910
>this sexual jealousy and inferiority
Why do you feel this way? Ask yourself. Go into the wind tunnel and test your hypothesis. Repeat the process until you have a conclusion that moves you forward.

>longterm
To yourself, make it clear where you stand on a longterm ordeal. Adequately express yourself when it comes up. "I want something long term," "I do not want something long term."

>>17764906
>"I have to see if I'm free" and no response
If I met a girl like you have, I would cut her and find someone else.
If she asked you when and whereabout you want to meet again, would your response be the same? Spending time on someone who feels differently than you is toxic for you both.
>>
>>17764924

Is it really that bad, if someone isn't free at the first try? I hoped not.

To be honest, i'm working a job, she's working a job, I work shifts, if some girl would be like - hey anon you free next week I'd be like "Not sure, I have to wait for my new schedulde first", too.

It really felt like we've connected somehow and she liked me, so I hoped I don't have to cut her just because she's a bit unresponsive. She said she's really shy when we've met first, so idk.
>>
>>17764918
>Fuck her, dump her, find few other girls and fuck them too, in that order.
I couldn't do that, I'd feel terrible.
>You must be at least on equal terms on every point to run a healthy relationship.
At least somewhat equal, I agree. If I'd had even one previous partner I could move foward with her without being bothered by these feelings

>>17764924
>Go into the wind tunnel and test your hypothesis.
What do you mean by this? I know I don't consider her slutty or anything like that, I feel like I'm inadequate, like I haven't lived and had any experiences.
Also, she's the sort of girl I want to go longterm with, but I have this mental block in my head.
>>
how do you break up with someone who doesn't like labels? and we don't see each other that much anymore due to her being busy and shit
>>
>>17764927
In my opinion she is most likely got you primed on the backburner while she's dating another. Ask her out one more time and if she doesn't say yes or offer a solid alternative then move on.
>>
>>17764944
>I'd feel terrible.
Theres your real problem, stop having feelings.
Feelings are for faggots and women bro.
You literally have to numb yourself to the point where you don't care about anyone but yourself, from that point on, nothing can stop you.
>>
>>17764946
The same way you break up with anyone else
"It's not working out. You know why. Let's go our separate ways".
>>
>>17764927
>new schedule
Are there no patterns week to week? When I worked in food service—weekly schedule posted—there were patterns I could and did convey to people interested in meeting. "I usually have monday and wednesday off, tuesday is a gamble."

>just because she's a bit unresponsive
The idea is a matching commitment. I would cut a chick like her because I tell people "I'll see" when hesitant and bordering uninterested in them. When interested, I tell the person what I'm working with, "I expect to have monday and wednesday, tuesday a gamble tho b."

I still meet with some "I'll see" kind of people on a weekly basis because I have known them a long time. Some chick I'm tryna fug? Deadass betta b out with that maybe shit b, needa make a choice n commit to somthin, shit b

Ever heard of fuck yes or no?
>>
>>17764944
>What do you mean by this?
Come up with something and test it. I feel inferior because my dick isn't a rod a devastation. No that's not quite right my dick is aite. Okay, I feel inferior because what about those other dudes. Actually I don't give a fuck about who she been with. Okay, I feel inferior because I might mess up the sex thing. Hey wait a second I'm on to something.

>I feel like I'm inadequate, like I haven't lived and had any experiences
Expanding on that thought, what does it mean to live? How eventful does a moment need to be in order to be an experience?
>>
File: IMG_4404.jpg (222KB, 639x1908px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4404.jpg
222KB, 639x1908px
>>17763710
This is called tsundere and one of the worst tropes of all time.

Women who can't handle their emotions and are poor at expressing or accepting them end up behaving like that. It's immature. You can endure it and wait for them to come to terms with their emotions, straight up call them out on it or just whack them good once they start their shit again.
>>
File: 1478485979632.png (1022KB, 685x915px) Image search: [Google]
1478485979632.png
1022KB, 685x915px
Hey girls:

Would you date a nice guy if you'd know that he (besides liking girls of your age) is into little girls too?
>>
>>17764910
She's used goods. Move on.
>>
>>17763298
Personally I love it. I like feeling cute and taken care of, and that's what head pats make me feel. But YMMV of course.
>>
>>17763656
Why is it not ok? It's just like 4chan--a platform to connect with others. Yeah it's a dating platform but like other anon said, she didn't necessarily have sex or even look for sex.
>>
>>17763710
That, my friend, is a tsundere.

They're garbage, don't fall for them.
>>
>>17763768
Get more hobbies, then. It always works.
>>
how can you trust your SO if you saw multiple instances of relationships fail in the past bc of lies and infidelity(my own and those of friends as well while growing up and present day)?

i dont act like an asshole bc of this I instead always keep a "safe distance" which has fucked up my relationshsips
>>
>>17764281
Melee is just right, anything more is way too autistic. Don't do it.
>>
File: IMG_1927.jpg (44KB, 393x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1927.jpg
44KB, 393x279px
>>17765013
You have to go back to MasterCh@n, or I'll call the police.
>>
>>17765263
only girls response pls
>>
>>17765265
I am a girl, you faggot.
>>
>>17765013
Again, no, never
>>
>>17765283
never stop loving him?
>>
Has anyone, girls or guys, ever had some form of a successful relationship happen randomly through the internet, like games or none date related forums etc?
>>
>>17765313
Yes, we met around 11 months ago and have been dating for almost 9
>>
>>17765313
nope. Location is an obstacle.
>>
>>17765341
How much distance?
>>
>>17765343
Across the continent lol
>>
Suddenly feeling unstable in my current relationship, like it's going to fail and I'm going to get my heart broken. When I try to bring it up, it's like I can't pinpoint what my problems with it are.

How can I bring it up in a more clear and concise way, so I don't sound like I'm being a naggy bitch?
>>
>>17764845
Don't do it. You'll be rejected
>>
>>17765357
this really should be in the OP

face it, if she was interested you'd be going out already
>>
>>17765353
Analyze your own feelings first, no one wants to "go through it" with you if the subject at hand negatively effects them also bc you might not be honest as you would be doing it alone. After you have more concrete ways to explain yourself then bring it up if it needs to. If you just say "doesn't feel right" it will fuxk up your guy bc guys like to fix things/come up with solutions and how can he do that if the o lay thing you give him to work with is "something is wrong".
If after you still feel that way then maybe it just the whole thing and you should separate entirely dot. Do the just friends bs. and you be on your own before a new relationship to figure out what you want and are looking for
>>
File: IMG_4427.jpg (64KB, 750x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4427.jpg
64KB, 750x547px
>>17765256
>not picking superior and more balanced PM

Even as a child I noticed how good things were going for fox and how much bowser sucked.
>>
>>17765313
Yup. Known each other for 9 years today and in a relationship for almost 8 years.
We moved in together when he turned 20 and I was 18, after 3 years LD.
>>
>>17765313
Yep, talked with a guy in a Steam group for a year, met up at NYCC and we've been dating ever since
>>
>>17764657
Yes, in fact, the lack of emotions is what I find creepy about most guys, I don't want to date a robot
>>
Girls, why do you wear so much make-up? Guys will just think that you're an ugly bitch without it.
>>
>>17765438
Because we like it.
Also - whenever I wear no make up people keep telling me how tired I look and that I am really pale. And it's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>17765333
>>17765390
>>17765419
Not surprising girls on 4chan tend to have bf they met on the internet
>>
>>17765440
But why not just accept yourself the way you are? Or are you just too self-conscious like most girls?
>>
>>17765440
Why are you so tired?
>>
>>17765445
Nah, I am not particularly self conscious. I don't feel bad if I go out without make up. But I like the way I look with make up more - a bit of mascara and a thin line of eyeliner make my green eyes pop up, some light foundation makes me look like I actually slept.
Should I stop shaving my legs, or combing my hair, or putting moisturiser on my skin to accept the way I am? Or can I try to look better?

>>17765448
Because I am in med school and have been insomniac since I was born. I have slept 32 hours over the last week. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>17765438
Because it's fun. I'm not sure that's true about all guys.
>>
>>17765441
Kek.
I met my boyfriend when I was really young, so I never dated someone I met in real life.
But I got asked out before and after meeting him, have a large group of friends and am mildly social. I just happened to fall in love with him. He's awesome.
>>
Anybody
I've been seeing this girl for about six weeks now. The first four weeks were great, we were hanging out a couple of times a week, texting back and forth, and generally getting along. Oh and having sex. Then she left for a weekend vacation about two weeks ago and has been different since. Texts are shorter and seem less enthusiastic and we barely hang out. But, she invited me to her birthday celebration Friday where she was affectionate again. Her parents were there too. Her mom told me she really likes me but wasn't sure I liked her. So I told her the next day that I did... and now she's even more distant than before. She said she's in a weird part of her life with her job. She still texts me but almost with no effort.

I don't want to appear needy/clingy but I want to know what's up. Do I approach her again?
>>
>>17765441
Can't argue. I don't know a single guy my age in real life besides my brother.
>>
>>17763877
>>17763898
sounds like her relationship with you was a form of self abuse/reliving abuse. this is not uncommon for abuse victims, i'd say the odds are that she was abused as a child.
>>
>>17764774
I don't. That's a bitchy thing to do, unless it was for self defence
>>
>>17764297
it's 100% wrong

no matter how you slice it, it's an adult taking advantage of an emotionally undeveloped teenager
>>
>>17764657
I prefer it, men who act like they don't care about anything can really make me uncomfortable. There's nothing wrong with being emotional. People should be able to work through things together and support one another.
>>
>>17764775
This is fine too, as long as you recognize the problem. If you're super distant and I don't know why, it will certainly bother me and I will try to find out why.
>>
>>17764910
Why don't you just talk to her about it if you're wanting to date her longterm? Just for your information, there's nothing less enjoyable about being with a virgin and if you're both into each other you'll have a great time exploring sexual things together. You just need to get some confidence and open up to her.
>>
File: 3858593937511.jpg (30KB, 200x266px) Image search: [Google]
3858593937511.jpg
30KB, 200x266px
>>17763298
I'd rather pat yours.

>>17765013
>self proclaimed nice guy asking if girls are into pedophiles

LMAO no

>>17765313
met by boyfriend of nearly 8 years on a /b/ msn thread

>>17765438
I don't wear it anymore because i was sick of hating my normal face when half of you faggots think a girl with '''''natural''''' makeup isn't wearing any anyway.
>>
Some menial stuff here.

>told girl I like I would send her a postcard for christmast
>I don't really feel like it anymore
>thinking about either pretending to forget about it or write a brief unpersonal card

All because she's not interestedbut she's acting like an attention whore.
>>
Whats the best way to make a movw on a girl whilst hanging when you know shes into you?
>>
>>17765569
show her your favorite anime
>>
>>17765572
I dont watch anime
>>
>>17765575
She's probably not into you then, and you're mistaken
>>
>>17765438
>>17765445
I don't wear any make up, I don't like the thought of spending money and time on applying something that I have to remove a few hours later, and sometimes needs reapplying in between, to have an appearance that is not mine.
>>
Girls:
I met a girl last week, we hit it off pretty well and were flirting p much constantly last weekend (in person). Someone implied that we were going out and neither of us said we weren't. Is going to see a film with her and going out for a meal afterwards a date or just friends hanging out?

Seriously confused, I've been single for too long.
>>
>>17765460

Ask her out to a date. She probably thinks you aren't serious about her.
>>
>>17765610
I have a couple of times, whether it was dinner, a movie, a dog festival, or just hanging out. Last month she was all over it. Now it's tough to get a read. I think I mistimed my confession and now I probably like her more than she likes me.
>>
Anyone:
How do you behave in bars if you want to hook up with someone or meet people? I know the grand total of zero (0) people in my new city and I'm kinda insecure about going to bars. I can hold my liquor well but I don't know what I'd do there alone.
>>
>>17765638
I'm 20 y.o Male btw. I'm very shy so I don't feel comfortable alone in those places.
>>
Girls who are into dirty talk

what do you want get called in bed? what do you want him to say?
>>
>>17765719
I like being degraded and called a slut/whore, but that may not be typical.

My advice for you is to keep it light with a random hookup/girl you don't know very well, say stuff like how sexy she is and how much she turns you on and compliment body parts or a face she makes or something.

If it's a gf, flat out ask what she likes.
>>
>at random dude's birthday party because fwb called me there to drive her home
>excited because this means I'm gonna pound her hard
>enter this room where people are dancing
>see her in the flashing light
>start groping her from behind
>she says nothing
>start putting my hand into her pants
>"hey"
>she turned back and pushed me away
>I realized it's not her
>apologized profusely
>fwb standing right next to the strange girl, looks at me in disbelief
I explained to my fwb. They are very similar in frame, same hair color and all. After taking my friend home, she seemed upset, but still give me a quickie instead. After cumming, I went to find something to eat, on the way, saw the girl I groped earlier walking with her friends. I asked her number and asked her on a date. She actually said yes. This baffles me a bit, I'm pretty sure what I did to her before was sexual assault, yet she still agreed to go on a date with a strange guy who groped her.
Could a person who isn't a mega slut do this?
>>
File: 0_lcJAqbd7xr0SHlor.jpg (23KB, 249x304px) Image search: [Google]
0_lcJAqbd7xr0SHlor.jpg
23KB, 249x304px
Is it ok to dump a girl that used to have a thing for black guys? I heard it through the grapevine through her one friend when we were drinking and I cant get the disgusting thought of her getting fucked by an ape out of my head.
>>
>>17765757
Yes.

You're gonna get called bigot and shit but fuck that.
If you find the past behavior of a person digusting you've all the right to do it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478840471068.jpg (18KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478840471068.jpg
18KB, 600x395px
>about two weeks ago, ask co-worker out to dinner for her birthday.
>because she had plans, she wanted to save it for the following week (this week) so we can enjoy a drink together.
>told her I'd text her Sunday (two days ago) to see what day works best since her schedule varies weekly
>text her, and she says she'd get back to me later that day
>never texted back

It's now Tuesday, and I'm kinda bummed and annoyed. I haven't bothered to remind her because I know she gets busy, particularly with school, and the ball is currently in her court.
Also I'm seeing her this Saturday for another co-workers Friendsgiving.

Both genders, should I wait until Saturday to confront her about her lack of response? Or text her today to see what's up? Or should I just let it go?
>>
Girls: do you get you eyes off road while driving to look at guys?
>>
GUYS Are abs on a girl a turn off? I enjoy working out. I am very slim, about 5 ft 6 in and 110 pounds. I am way more muscular than my bf. I am worried that it might turn him off but I love working out and drinking protein shakes and don't want to stop.

I'm worried cuz his past girls are chubby compared to me and he has a crush on this one celebrity with a "curvy" body with meat on her bones. I have a slim body and small boobs. I am also very strong and have a lot more physical endurance than him. Maybe I'm way overthinking things.
>>
>>17765848
Overly muscular, yes it is a turn off. But I suppose you are just low bf % and fit, that is sexy as fuark.
>>
>>17765848
I'm very turned on by abs, but of course it's a matter of taste. I bet he doesn't think about it.
>>
>>17765848
You need to tell yourself to shut up, if he didn't want to be with you he wouldn't be with you.
>>
>>17765755
Did you explain to the girl too? She might be understanding.
She didn't slap you after the initial grope and you stopped when she told you to stop. Sounds like she's a little freaky. Go enjoy yourself, champ.
>>
>>17765807
I hate people that don't reply or ignore completely. I cut relations until they do something else but even then with a grain a of salt.
>>
Anyone ladies or anyone with long hair:

How do fuck do I decide my first haircut after a year of unkempt growing?
>>
My boyfriend and I normally have sex when we're in bed, but sometimes I get the urge just looking at him sitting around and really want to fuck. Whenever I ask him to come to the bedroom or try and make a move, he normally stops me.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it weird to randomly drag someone to the bedroom for a quickie in the middle of the day?
>>
>>17765879
Normally I would cut ties, but I work with this chick. So that's not an option yet.

I agree though. If she's busy, great. But show some integrity and follow through with the things you say you'll do.
>>
>>17765881
google pictures of celebs with long hair and try to look like one that has a similar facial structure as you.

>>17765886
He's probably busy. Believe it or not but not all guys have time to fuck all day. I know my bf would get annoyed if I tried to drag him away from his work. A lot of men are focused and ambitious.
>>
>>17765897
If she encounters you and act like nothing happened, then I would be upset with her and cool down relations.
If she actually says something it depends on what happened. That's what I do at least.
>>17765879
Go to a hair stylist and talk with them or cut chin/below chin length because I love that hue.
>>
>>17765886
sounds like he might have a moderate case of the gay
>>
>>17765906
hue means color not length
>>
>>17765915
sounds like you don't get laid much
>>
>>17765916
I wanted to hue hue hue but auto submit got me before
>>
>>17765719

when he's touching my thighs, teasing me, dancing his fingers over my panties, and I'm whining for more:
>What, do you want something? Is something the matter, babe?
>Have you been a good girl?
>Wow, you're so wet already
>That's my good girl (particularly during a bj)
>You make Daddy feel so good
>You like that? You like Daddy's cock?
>Ah, Daddy's so proud of you (this one embarrassed the hell out of me when he whipped this out, but if I said it didn't get me off, I'd be lying)

I'm a dirty degenerate, no regrets. I'm turned on at work now. Fuck.
>>
>>17765599
Easiest way: "I'm looking forward to our date this weekend! Do you need a ride?"
>>
>>17765902

>fuck all day
>occasionally ask him if he wants to come to the bedroom one a fortnight

It's not like I expect him to be my fucktoy 24/7. I'd just like a little bit more variety where as he seems to be focused on bed = sex.
>>
>>17765945
>call bf daddy
>he responds awkwardly and says he never wants to be called that again
why live?
>>
>>17765954
some people enjoy sex more at different times of the day

this is where communication comes in

for example i almost never orgasm at night. so I give my bf a bj before bed, then he takes care of me in the morning because I cum 10 times harder after a good nights sleep. we never fuck in the day cuz it just doesn't work for our body cycles.
>>
>>17765958
I asked him about it beforehand. He started using Daddy in third person. It still took me three weeks to quietly moan it into his shoulder for the first time.

Maybe try Sir or something?

I also use his name a lot. Replace "Oh, Name" wherever I'd say "Oh my god"
It feels really intimate. Maybe that'd work for you?
>>
>>17762927
Just like OP doesn't have to be happy with being dumped and can go all Constanza mode if he wants to as well.
>>
>>17765357
why will i get rejected?
>>
Guys: what age would you find it weird for a girl to have never had:

a) her first kiss
b) sex
c) a bf

And what would, in your opinion, the average age be for those?
>>
>>17762601
Does he have any hobbies?

If he does, maybe ask if you could try something relating to them.

If he plays music, ask if he can teach you how to play something.

If he plays video games, ask him if you can try one of his old favorites.

Trying to find common ground through hobbies can work wonders, in my experience.

Source: my ex and I used to play music together. It was one of my favorite things to do with her.
>>
Guys:
Have you ever had troubles orgasming with a girl? What were your reasons and did you overcome them?
>>
>>17762714
Well, that begs the question, what are you interested in?
>>
>>17766021
Can you answer this? >>17760427
>>
>>17765881
I just copied Taylor Swift's shoulder-length look because I'm trash
>>
I hit it off with a guy about a year ago and we texted a lot before some shit happened in my life and everything got messed up and I basically ghosted him. Some reasons came up why a relationship wouldn't work between us.

We live really close by so I sometimes see him. I'm worried that if I start seeing some other guy it'd be awkward and extremely mean for him considering how it ended.

Guys & girls can chime in, what do?
>>
>>17765979
Sir would be way more off putting for me, just saying
>>17765999
a) 21ish
b) 25-26
c) again 21ish
then again I'm a bit conservative
>>17766056
For guys :/
>>17766058
Ghosting him was extremely mean, dating someone else won't be any more meaner.
>>
>>17766056
do you look like her
?
>>
>>17765999
I don't think I have a problem with that at all. My first kiss & relationship came rather late (17 kek) , so no prejudice.
>>
>>17765757
A lot of guys seem to find a girl dating blacks distasteful, so we aren't going to judge you for doing it. If you have those thoughts of her drilling for oil in your head then how can you have a normal relationship? Plenty more fish in the sea man.
>>
>>17766022
Oh all the time.

It takes a bit of time to get used to the girl before I can cum on her during sex. Maybe 2-3 fucks.

Sometimes it's the girl tho. If it doesn't happen after 10ish times I ain't feeling it. Its time to get a different girl.
>>
>>17766069
Oh, I have no idea about short hair on guys sorry...

>>17766072
I don't think so but people keep telling me I do
>>
>>17766073
17 is not late at all!

I'm a sheltered 19 year old who hasn't even held hands with a guy
>>
>>17766087
>people keep telling me I do
aww that's unfortunate.
>>
File: 1479229568169.png (387KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479229568169.png
387KB, 500x500px
>>17766073
>rather late (17 kek)
>>
>>17766090
That's ok by me. I mean, it's not like you get premium points to heaven for doing any of those things earlier or late. And if I had a unexperienced girl it'd be fun to teach and discover things together.
>>17766096
I'm 19 now and alone since then :(
>>
>>17766073
>rather late (17 kek)

that's only for attractive extrovert people's standard, 17 should be early for you.
>>
>>17765999
>Sex, only if she comes from a very small town and hasn't been in college for a long time. Around the age of 25 it gets suspicious.

>Boyfriend even with a small town this i s a bit of a stretch, I'm sure she had somebody, alto if the sex never happened i wouldn't mind if she didn't count them as a boyfriend.
>First kiss this is stretching it a bit, most people have their first kiss in high school even if its the ugly kid on the side of the yard, so this would be a little hard to believe.

All in all all "history" related things should be taken with a grin of salt. A girl might be lying to fulfill your purity fantasy, or she could be telling you the truth. It really doesn't matter unless she sucked a mile of dick.
>>
>>17766101
>I'm 19 now and alone since then :(
m8 I'm 26 and haven't even held a girls hand. You're practically chad by my standards.
>>
>>17766103
According to people and grills I'm only the opposite of the second. But I don't believe them. Maybe having no self esteem affects that too hahaha
>>
>>17766116
At least you can become wizzard and discover the secrets of the universe now! R-right?
>>
>>17765881
I don't know anon. I haven't cut my hair in over 8 years.
I hear barbershop prices have sky rocketed since then. The economy is in the shitter.
>>
>>17766124
u-uh yeah, that's why I don't talk to girls. It's not because I can't, I just don't want a succubus to steal my wizard powers!
>>
>>17766118
>only the opposite of the second
sure lol I mentioned one type

>having no self esteem
haha I dont think so. You clearly believe in you look good at least, regardless of the level of delusion there's a lot of self esteem in that.
>>
File: what i meant with hahaha.jpg (109KB, 749x960px) Image search: [Google]
what i meant with hahaha.jpg
109KB, 749x960px
>>17766141
Depression and becoming a shut in can fuck you up anon.
>>
>>17766141
I've met some ok to good looking people who had terrible self esteem. Even some women. Women are less because 1/2 of it is fishing compliments, the guys just want to kys themselves.
>>
>>17766083
What about if you cum sometimes but not all the time?
Would you have an advice to give that guy?
>>
>>17766169
Masturbate less?
Do some cardio.

I usually get bored before I cum. But some time ago i did used to get tiered and just give up. My than gf would finish me off with a blowjob.

If you still have trouble, try some but play, it you're open to that sort of stuff.
>>
>>17766169
What you need to do: Foreplay (we need it too), dirty talk, be into it yourself, possibly oral if you're up for it.

What he needs to do: Jerk off less, stop death gripping his dick, do cardio, drink water.
>>
>>17765999
I don't have any universal age when that becomes weird. I'm more concerned why you've waited as short or long as you did. If you've waited because you're sexually insecure or uncomfortable that's a big red flag for me. But if you're 26 and only a kissless virgin because you've never found anyone interesting or worth your time, awesome, no problem at all in that.
>>
>>17766193
This guys gets it. I never had any problems but I love some foreplay. Kissing her and fondling, hearing her moaning... I love when girls can't stop caring and simply melt in a puddle in your arms/bed. That gets me going.
>>
File: 1476461489461.jpg (140KB, 878x824px) Image search: [Google]
1476461489461.jpg
140KB, 878x824px
Where do I go to meet foreign women who know how to do the wifey shit that need a green card. With Trump elected they're going to need an amchor
>>
>>17766220
Interpals. Really I got a shitload of nudes without asking. SOme chicks there are pants on the head retarded. Specially russians and azeens
>>
>>17765568
I'm sorry, why not send her the fucking card? If you don't want to fuck her then just put something like "Merry Christmas (You). Hope this finds you well. It's cold/hot here. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season -Anon" instead of "Eyyo wassup? Want some fuck baby?"
>>
>>17765211
You need to be able to trust your judgment with the person you've picked to be in a relationship with. If you can't trust your judgment then work on improving that first.
>>
>>17766058
Talk to him and apologize for disappearing. Explain the circumstances. Except he probably already thinks you're a stuck up bitch.
>>
I actually got invited over to a girls house for New Years Eve. I don't want to hit on her but instead create an even better friendship with her and the other guests to expand to other people.

What is something I should do, and shouldn't do at a party?

I have been lonely recently and this is a huge deal to me.
>>
>>17766466
I wish I could tell.. My apartment is a shit hole and no matter how much I clean and work on it it still looks dirty and messy.. I'll never invite anyone here :(
>>
>>17762560
Should I try flirting with a cute cashier or is that a bad idea
>>
>>17762560
Real talk, ladies:

Basically all hookup sites tell me to play some weird fucking mindgames and "pushing her buttons".

I'm not that. I'm a standup guy and I want to be honest. Because I know that actual affection on that level that I want isn't just going to fall out of the sky, I approach this stuff with a certain caution. So if I like you, I'll say "I like you, I would love to spend more time with you and see where it goes."

Is that really that wrong? Am I really just going to get statistically more rejections just because I don't want to do some convoluted and in my opinion unnecessarily complex push-pull scheme? Is that the only way to show effort when wooing somebody?
>>
>>17766515
Bad idea, never flirt with people at work.
>>
don't have a chance to ask her out in person
would it be totally awful to send her a text and ask if she wants to get dinner this weekend?
>>
>>17766602
>don't have a chance to ask her out in person
Why?

But, tell her you are busy but wanted to ask if she is free this weekend.
>>
>>17766617
>Why?
tried getting lunch with her before, her schedule and mine don't line up
i could ask her out in person if i waited another week or two for when the club i met her in meets again, but at that point, i might as well wait until after winter break
>>
File: 4DAfOU4.jpg (205KB, 1565x991px) Image search: [Google]
4DAfOU4.jpg
205KB, 1565x991px
Which one, girls?
>>
>>17766662

athletic skinny
10/10 would bang
>>
>>17766554

There's nothing wrong with it, you're just not going to be that popular among younger women or women who don't have that much experience dating.

It kind of makes it seem like you take it too seriously, I think is the issue. That little mystery, not knowing whether he's being just friendly or flirty, the banter, the silliness...it's sweet agony. It's fucking fun.
>>
>>17766883
Huge chance he's gay though.
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.