[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 385
Thread images: 39

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Girls :

What the first thing you would think about a guy who's passion are : travelling (especially in Asia-Japan), tattoos, lifting, motorcycles, horse riding ?

Are thoses pleb tier hobbies ? Fun ones ? Would you like to share his hobbies ? Do you think you'd be compatible ? say why or why not
>>
>>17759950
Bit of a mish-mash of hobbies, but whatever.
>>
File: IMG_0683.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Alright girls, how many dates until it's considered dating?

I've been going on a couple dates with this one girl and I really like her. We've been hanging out constantly and we've both slept over at each others houses, basically naked, BUT we haven't had sex yet. To be more specific, we've gone on 2 dates officially, and hung out a few times in between.

Also what's a good level to take things when we go on a third date?

Someone in the previous thread said that they wouldn't consider it dating until they had "the talk." When would you have it? What are your experiences with the talk?
>>
>>17759950
Traveling is pretty cool, even if I'm not huge fan of Asia.
I like motorcycles, my dad has one and we travelled around Europe a lot.
Horse riding, meh. I don't like it.
I don't mind guys with tattoos or guys who lift, but I'm not big on either of them.

Overall, sounds decent. If that's ALL you're interested in it's a bit bland, but whatever.
>>
>>17759985
it's obviously not ALL, like, i obviously love music, movies, animals in general, cars (but way too expensive), tv shows, but i don't consider them as "hobbies" more like, day to day entertainement.

I'm actually planning a 21 000km trip around the Europe in motorcycle, that's amazing that you and your father did some too !
>>
>>17760027
Sure. I don't know, it really depends on how two people mash up - I got bored to death talking to people I shared a lot of interests with, and can't get enough of conversation with people I have less in common with.
In general sharing hobbies and interests is important, but not essential.
Where are you going?
>>
>>17759956
I'd call it "seeing someone" but not dating.

Anyway, girls, how do I make my place more comfortable and accommodating for my girlfriend when she comes over?
>>
>>17759950
Are you French ?
>>
Girls.
How attractive does a man need to be for you to aproach him and not vice versa?
>>
>>17760089
You mean how physically attractive? I've never been interested in someone just because of his looks.
>>
I know a very shy girl; first she wasn't interested, then she was very interested, now she seems mad at me (probably for avoiding her/only saying hi and nothing else).

Still very much like her, but still very much think I should just fuck off.

Talking in person is not an option, don't even know if she's in a relationship or not...should I continue avoiding her or should I spill my guts?
>>
>>17760089
I don't approach random people and I don't want to be approached by random people.
If I am doing something and I think it is socially acceptable in that context to approach someone, I do with whoever I find attractive. In general saying hi and talking to someone for 5 minutes isn't a huge effort.
>>
>>17760093
Well, yes, but you would make the first move if he had looks+personality?
>>
>>17760089
This >>17760093. I've thought "he's cute/handsome/whatever" but never to the point where I want to go and hit on a complete stranger

>>17760103
How in the world are we supposed to know a guy's personality if we don't know him?
>>
>>17760106
>How in the world are we supposed to know a guy's personality if we don't know him?
Well, in hindsight I suppose you couldn't. Unless you had friends in common or something like that?
>>
Grills:
What sort of places would you like a guy to take you for a second date?
>>
>>17760117
I'd like to read the OP together
>>
>>17760114
Sure, but your question implied that they were someone we didn't know at all.
>>
>the proper way to get a phone number is to give them YOURS

Is this true? Should I give a girl my number and give her a chance to give me her number, or just leave it to her if she wants to text me?
>>
>>17760120
epic xd
>>
>>17760103
I could make the first move if I liked him in general and knew him very well, looks don't play the main roll in that.
>>
>>17760125
Yeah, I was trying to be a bit more general but maybe I should've made two questions.
>>17760132
Thanks.
>>
>>17760127
Unless you have a natural reason to give my your number, that's really weird
>>
Guys,

If you don't initiate text conversations does this generally mean you aren't interested? I've always been under the impression that if a guy likes someone he'll make an attempt to text them, call them, be around them, etc.

I'm not sure if I should initiate all the conversations in the hopes that he'll gain more interest or if that would come off as clingy and as though I'm trying too hard to get with him. I basically don't want to scare him off by being too forward if he's not all that into me yet.
>>
>>17760098
>>17760098
>>17760098

Going by the responses I'm gonna go with "Don't do shit."

Even though she's shy, she'd probably have done something by now.

Thanks /adv/!
>>
>>17760140
Pretty much. Unless he is a total sperg/insecure as fuck.

If you have to initiate all the time... it's better not to bother further.
>>
>>17760139
So you disagree with that advice? A femanon said that in the last thread.
You think I should ask for a girls' number?
>>
>>17760080
Make sure it's tidy. Even if your girlfriend isn't a neat freak it's hard to be comfortable in someone's home when it's a mess. otherwise just be a good host and be attentive to her needs. Make sure there are beverages and snacks,nibble offer her a blanket if it gets chilly, make sure there's toilet paper in the bathroom, normal stuff.
>>
>>17760140
I'd get discouraged if I was the one initiating all the time. Do it yourself sometimes but don't overdo it.
>>
>>17760151
Yes, definitely. "Can I have your number?" sounds much better than "I know you didn't ask for it, but here's my number"
>>
>>17760140
>If you don't initiate text conversations does this generally mean you aren't interested?
Depends on the time frame we are talking here.
If it is been a week that doesn't mean anything, but if it is been a month then I am most certantly not interested.
Some guys are more shy than others, I used to never start a conversation with the person I am interested in because of fear of being reject.
It is really a person to person basis, but if you feel like talking to him you should, just don't send 5 times the number of messages he sends and don't respond withing the second he sends something and you won't appear clingy.
>>
>>17760083
yes, why ? I post often here
>>
What to do about a guy who's got a gf but seems to have a big crush on me? Just keep distancing myself from him, but keep hanging out with my friends?

I am a girl and good friends with a group of guys who live together. and one of them who I'm not close with has got a gf recently. When I met him he was single and liked me i think. Then i went abroad and came back and he had a gf. But he keeps complimenting me a lot(more than any of the other guys) on stuff i've accomplished , in front of his gf. It's nothing that can be called out yet, because i have done some cool stuff that my guy friends have complimented me on, but his is a bit much. but I think his gf knows because yesterday we were all drinking and he came right up to me and said 'Hey anonette you're really good at __, it was really cool'' leaning in a bit close. I shared a glance with his gf and she pulled him away from me. I feel bad for his gf because i do like her and i think she might like me too, but this whole bf business has made her feel bad towards me. At least that is what i'm picking up on.
>>
>>17760140
>If you don't initiate text conversations does this generally mean you aren't interested?

Nope.
Can mean I'm busy, don't want to seem clingy or creepy.
Though, I never initiate first. Partly because I don't want to be seen as "creepy", but also partly because I'm just more comfortable alone - doesn't mean I'm not interested, or don't care, it just means that I never even think to pick up the phone and start talking to someone. It's just not a thought that pops into my head.

>I basically don't want to scare him off by being too forward.
Don't worry too much about this.
Seriously, unless you outright tell him "I want you", there is always the chance that you're just really really friendly (and seriously, it happened alot, one girls "OMG, I'm so obvious, why isn't he asking me out?" is another's "I was just being friendly, creep").
This is why girls often complain about us being "oblivious", that vagueness makes it impossible for a guy to be certain.
So, literally anything short of saying "Dick me, now" is pretty safe.
>>
>>17759927
Guy here.
How important is it to be able to dance in nightclubs, wedding parties, etc.?
I'm completely incapable of dancing. I have a sense of rhythm because I play bass but I can't move my body to the rhythm of music for more than a few seconds, or sync my moves to my dancing partner.
>>
>>17760156
Because you type a space between the words and interrogation points and it's cute, like when German-speaking people capitalise every noun.
>>
>>17760154
Thanks for your advice.
>>17757261 is the post in question. Threw me for a loop and I needed clarification.
>>
>>17760051
Spain > France > Switzerland > Italia (whole tour, even Sicilia) > Albania > Montenegro > Croatia > Hungary > Slovakia > Czech Republic > Germany > Danmark > Sweden > Norway > Re Danmark > Re Germany > Belgium > Little part of France > England > Scotland > North Ireland > Ireland > back to England > home in France

that's approximatively 21000km, i think i'll do it in a 1.5-2 months time
>>
>>17760167
Not at all.
I don't like dancing at parties either (even if I did ballet for 12 years) and whenever my boyfriend dances while we are cooking I get all soft and fuzzy. Adorable. So cute and goofy.
>>
>>17760168
cute ? Well, i don't know, it's how our punctuation work over here, but thanks, one time here, a girl said that my typing and grammar was really cute and lovely (even when i thought it was just bad as if a neanderthal guy was typing, like, very heavy style, not elegant at all)
>>
>>17760173
I might be biased as fuck but Italy is the best.
It sucks that we had so many earthquakes in central Italy lately, me and my dad went to Umbria last year by motorcycle and it was fucking gorgeous, best trip I've ever done.
>>
Women what does having your cervix pounded feel like. I thought my gf was just small down there but I measured and Im just long.
>>
>>17760187
Honestly, i think my trip will be awesome as hell, i'll start from Toulouse in France (where i live) and go to Barcelona, Madrid and do the ferias in Seville wich are amazings, i'll be riding the Stelvio pass on Italian Alps, a whole tour in Sicilia where my ancestors come from, i'll be heading to the North Cap, i'll try to join the Isle of Man to see the Tourist Trophy...

On the paper, it'll be awesome, i hope everything will be ok, just a shame that i'll be mostly alone during my trip.
>>
How do I restore friendship with a person who's feelings i've hurt?
Let's say it's a former lover
>>
How mad would a girl get if I just slipped a finger in her butt while fucking her from behind? She never did anal before.
>>
>>17760207
you don't stay friend with a former lover, that's a bad idea 98% of the time, just apologize for all the wrong you've done, wish her/him a good life and move on
>>
>>17760199
It sounds like that. Totally jealous for the 2nd part of your trip!
I've seen most of the countries you want to visit and live in Italy, if you need advice or tips I am here!
>>
>>17760211
i did it the first time i've fucked my ex, she didnt said anything and didnt mind at all, i guess it depends of the person (and she never was a true fan of anal sex but she was submissive soooo i don't know)
>>
File: itinéraire1.jpg (348KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
itinéraire1.jpg
348KB, 1920x1080px
>>17760214
Well i'll surely want some advice for my trip, i'm thinking starting it the 3rd weeks of next April.
Here's the first part of it, feel free to add some advices, i wont take any highways, just little roads.
>>
>>17760207
have you tried apologizing?
>>
>>17760223
Why don't you visit Bilbao or Zaragoza instead of visiting Barcelona twice?
>>
File: itinéraire2.jpg (377KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
itinéraire2.jpg
377KB, 1920x1080px
>>17760223
>>
>>17760223
That picture has your fucking address in it.
>>
File: itinéraire3.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
itinéraire3.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
>>17760231
Because i already know thoses cities, Barcelona too, i must admit, but i'll just stay there a couple days just to rest and maybe party a little.
As i live in France, we used to go often to Spain in vacations

>>17760236
>>
>>17760211
I would turn around, punch you, and never speak to you again. You need to communicate with girls about that shit beforehand. Would you like it if you were fucking a gurl and suddenly she sticks her fingers up your butt?
>>
>>17760223
Go to Granada! Such a beautiful place. There are another couple of cool places in Andalusia, like caminito del Rey and Ronda (I probably got all the names wrong).
In Madrid and Barcelona it depends on your interests - I love art so I spent most of my time in museums. I can give you some names of restaurants and cool places to go to if the thread is still up tomorrow morning, if not I can leave a threw away email. Italy... I have seen a lot in the northern and central Italy, did all the alps by motorcycle a few times with my dad.
>>
File: itinéraire 6.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
itinéraire 6.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>17760240
yeah i don't care, what worst could happen ? Someone send me pizzas ?
>>
>>17760257
>Andalusia
The pueblos plancos too
>>
>>17760256
Weird an tell her not to do it because its gross. I dont bleach my anus.
I wouldnt show the hostility you show though. You need some counseling. Im not even that anon because I think butt stuff is weird, but your hostility shows a lack of maturity in handling situations.
>>
Sorry the autistic question.
What does it mean to be "sentimental" over an ex?
>>
>>17760269
No, doing sexual things without consent is plain wrong.
>>
File: itinéraire 7.jpg (366KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
itinéraire 7.jpg
366KB, 1920x1080px
>>17760257
i'll visit some friend in Madrid actually, so i think he'll be able to make me visit the TRUE city (i went there once for a AC/DC concert, was amazing)
Just googled caminito del Rey, that look scary as fuck but also beautiful.

To be completely honest with you i just planned roughly, i'll focus on the details of the trip when i'll be about to leave soon, but as i said before, i'm open to all advice (and thanks btw, Ronda/Caminito del Rey look amazing)
>>
>>17760225
I did apologize and she said it was nothing when it clearly was
>>
>>17760236
Okay, now - you need to try and do the appenine passes. Do them all. Badass and fun shit. You need to go to Tuscany and to Umbria, amazing hills. Great to drive there.
Marche are gorgeous tho.
Southern Italy looks cool as fuck.
>>
File: itinéraire4.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
itinéraire4.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
>>17760281
>>
File: itinéraire5.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
itinéraire5.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
>>17760290
don't forget that i can't do ALL the cool stuff in a country mate :p
There's a LOT (even if France) cool roads and cool stuff to see in each country !
>>
>>17760278
I dont ask a girl before I kiss her or if I can touch my gf's boobs. You gotta feel the mood and sometimes you guess wrong.
>>
>>17760098
it's a common response to want to spill your guts to solve the problem.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T

that is all
>>
>>17760298
Well... I want you to do the cool stuff just in MY country. :P
If you have to travel by bike to the south of Italy by motorcycle it'd be a shame to not do the passes, they are really gorgeous. Tuscany hills are pure beauty.
>>
>>17760299
Touching boobs and kissing is not physically painful. Suddenly having fingers up your ass is painful, can cause injury if you didn't clip your nails etc, and is a shock if you aren't expecting it. You can 'read the mood' by circling her anus with your finger and seeing how she reacts. You don't just go for potentially painful things without asking first in some form
>>
>>17760166
solid breakdown

TL;DR: feel free to initiate. Guys will look at it positively and if he doesn't answer that confirms he's not interested.
>>
girls

what's the most borderline psycho thing you ever considered doing for/to a dude?
>>
>>17760275
Context?
Probably means they have a hard time letting go of them.
>>
>>17760252
As much as I love Zagreb, I'd tell you to visit Istria and Dalmatia in Croatia and then go for Ljubljana and move to Hungary. Zagreb is beautiful but Ljubljana was my favorite, and you get to drive through the beauty of Pula, Rovinj and such. Rovinj is my favorite place in Croatia. Look at it!
>>
>>17760315
Promise Giovanni (:p), i'll try, but i have to visit some family in Ravenna, but maybe i'll try after that to not stay on the cost (don't forget it'll be in May, pretty hot in Italia), there's so much to see !
I'll subscribe to the Horizonunlimited forum, it's a bunch of people who travel the world by motorcycle, it's just a mine of informations and advices, you should see by yourself, it'll make you dream about riding the world on your motorcycle :p
>>
>>17760299
So you'd be okay with your gf putting her fist up your ass without asking?
>>
>tfw always ask for advice on ded threads

Anyone can answer? >>17759708
>>
>>17760336
Giovanna :P
Appennini are pretty close to the coast, I can send you the map from my trips with my dad.
I am too clumsy to ride a motorcycle myself, so I will travel with my dad or I am fucked.
>>
>>17760346
you are a headcase on the wrong side of the spectrum

You can tell her you like her...
and it'll become immediately awkward

You can stay friends until she's into you...
which is your best option but good luck with that

You don't have to worry about falling for your friends....
but many say not to shit where you eat

You are thinking about this a bit too hard....
essentially guaranteeing yourself a big fat load of nothing
Don't invest so heavily in a bad deal.

Alright now it's your turn to rationalize away everything I've just told you.
>>
>>17760346
also I'm a dude so feel free to not believe me AT ALL
>>
Why does my girlfriend do this? Is she fucking with me or is there some sort of reasoning behind this that i'm not seeing?

My girlfriend will have some conflict with her siblings or her parents or someone in general. Then she'll come home and tell me about it.

Me, trying to be a good boyfriend lets her know that im here to listen. So she tells me what's bothering her, but then she starts getting on my case, being impolite/disrespectful and talking in a really shitty tone towards me. No matter what i say or do.(and i know because i've tried alot of different approaches) it ends up like that. Eventually she ends up redirecting her anger onto me and we end up fighting/not talking to each other.

See, it wouldn't be a problem if this only happened once for a couple times. But it has been happening EVERY time. Not only that, we actually had a conversation about it where i let her know how i feel and she still does it.

I really don't like getting loud or being overly aggressive and i never do because i'm a big guy and i don't like giving off a threatening impression but i am very close to slapping the shit out of her out of frustration. I don't want to do that so im asking for advice.
>>
>>17760368
>"if you talk to her about her problems, you BECOME her problem"

how to not:
wah wah wah
Aw dam bb that sucks, here give me a hug
thanks, but wah wah wah
uh.. yeah, have I eaten anything today? *say that out loud, leave room go to kitchen*
>>
>>17760360
Awright giovanna, you can send me your trip by mail or whatever, but im pretty certain you could pass your licence, you're not too clumsy, you're just inexperienced :)
>>
>>17760328
Well, it's about my ex bf, We talked a bit yesterday and he seemed quite "sentimental" about our past and other kinda trivial things.
I texted him because I was kinda curious about how he is doing, since more than a year passed I though he was complitely over.
>>
>>17759950
They'll all good except tattoos
>>
>>17760363
>You don't have to worry about falling for your friends
I guess that means this sort of thing is normal, right? I'm not used to being close to people, so I don't really know.
>You are thinking about this a bit too hard
Yeah, probably. I just really don't wanna fuck this up
>also I'm a dude so feel free to not believe me AT ALL
That's fine, I just wan't different opinions. I'm not taking anything I read here as 100% truth anyway.

So, do you think it would be ok if I talked about this with a mutual friend of ours? I don't want to keep this to myself but I wouldn't want to make things awkward on my friend group, either.
>>
Guys, what's the best anniversary present you've received from your partner? What's something you'd like to receive? And how would you like to celebrate that day?
>>
>>17760089
He could look like an angel and I'd still need 100000 years to approach him
>>
>>17760425
you're a guy too so I'll allow myself to speak in terms of objective

Talking to a mutual friends may have a couple good outcomes:
1.) it's incredibly cathartic just to get it off your chest with someone who understands
2.) he could potentially set you up but for your own good don't bank on it
3.) he might give you advice about the particular girl and where she's at romantically. maybe she has feelings too? again don't bank on it.
>>
life is hell for sub 6/10 males.

With the power of social media any female has gained mini-celebrity status as hundreds of men will validate them on the daily through tinder, Instagram, and Facebook. Why would any of them value your attention when she gets an infinite amount of it online? That's why all of you are having the tfwnogf issue. Males are no longer needed as providers as male jobs continue to be destroyed with globalism as they are shipped across the ocean where 3rd worlders will do it for pennies. And any young female can out earn males by working for tips at a resteraunt or bar where betas will tip decent amounts. You probably see middle aged couples were the women looks better than the man and you get hope, well that was before social media and all this garbage that negatively effects males came to be. A women in the previous generation would her like 10 instances of validation per year now it's 1000s and all available with a swipe. Male attention has lost all its value while female has increased to the highest level in history. Add to this equitation that young males sing nicely outnumber female and the 80/20 rule (more like 90/10 now). Young females now have the illusion of infinite choice which completely kills the chances of the bottom 90% of males. Sure eventually you may get her after she's 30 and had 40 sexual partners and got her useless degree while you busted your ass for a STEM. Degree and 50 hour work weeks. The dynamics have changed so much boys, no matter who comes into the thread and pretends to be a female to disprove this. You can test it your self. You can see it your self. You know this is the truth. Welcome to hell. Shit is completly fucked and more and more threads are appearing asking about this. The demographics are fucked. How can thier be a stable future?
>>
Guys

If a guy smiles at me, but I'm not interested, what do I do? If I smile back will it mean that I want him? I just don't want to seem like a stuck up bitch
>>
>>17760487
drink some water with that red pill, mang.

My hope: even though young girls have virtually infinite choice, the choices fuckin suck. Most dudes/people are boring as hell and if you're not one of them it is readily apparent to anyone with even a little bit of experience.

Tradeoff, experience requires experience and I'd rather not have to wait 'til a girl's 25/26 before she's even remotely interested in non-superficial qualities.

Until then, subpar/average/decent looking dudes, lift hard and dress nicely. It's not all bad.
>>
>>17760491
It's just a polite smile, do whatever you want
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (64KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
64KB, 1440x1080px
>>17760497
> subpar/average/decent looking dudes, lift hard and dress nicely. It's not all bad.

It is all bad, Sub 6/10 males are largely barred from sex nowadays due to female hypergamy. That is, females who tend to date males out of their league. I know this to be a common phenomena nowadays. As someone who walks around his uni campus on a daily basis, i often see chad holding hands with an ugly girl. However i've literally never seen an ugly male holding hands with a stacey. It just goes to show the sheer extent of female hypergamy nowadays. Now don't get me wrong, i have no problem with females being shallow, it's human nature. What i have a problem with is females collectively dating males who are far more attractive then they are, thus leaving nothing behind for the sub 6/10 males or literally just objectively average looking males. This is the problem anon. This is why misogyny etc is on the rise. Man wants sex, women denies man sex due to mans sub-par facial aesthetics, man gets sexually frustrated and hates woman. And whats worse is it's only getting easier for woman, an ugly butterface girl can hook up with a chad via tinder easily, the same can't be said for an ugly male can it. Can an ugly male hook up with a girl of any fucking looks level? the answer is no. Predominantly due to the sheer extent and severity of female hypergamy nowadays.

it's over, shits 100 million percent fucked.
>>
>>17760449
Yeah, I might try talking to someone then. All my close friends are female, though. I hope they don't go spilling their beans or something.

>>17760491
Trust me, guys will take pretty much anything you do as a sign that you want to be with them.

That being said, a smile doesn't really have to mean anything special, it's just common courtesy to smile back at people.
>>
>>17760506
understand and disagree. On Friday I saw two dudes around as attractive as me with HB9s

Hot girls are surprisingly easy to talk to. You know the deal, look nice, be confident, be positive, be ready for a ton of rejection. Go out, meet people, and have a good time until around ~1:00am when it's time to start going in for kills.

but you sound like a bit of a downer right now so I'm not sure how successful you'll be with HB5+s lol. Anyway a girl who wants to fuck will make exceptions.
>>
Not some much a question but maybe a girl can provide some insight or something: Long story short I talked to this girl from school for a while and we were interested in each other so she broke up with her boyfriend, dude is a piece of shit and cheated on her a few times and in general is just an asshole, with intentions of getting together with me, I was busier than she cared for at the time(was working 2 jobs) and thought I just didn't care about her so she got back together with her boyfriend and we didn't talk for a while. I'm talking to her a little now and she keeps snapchatting me while she's in the bath, showing me everything short of just straight up nudes. Should I take that as a hint or nah? Honestly I just want to have sex with her if I can because she's got a killer body.
>>
>>17760346
Welcome to the friendzone
>>
Hey guys, could use some help here!

I really like this guy, been close friends with him for a few months now. He's very sweet to me and we have a great time together, so I know he likes me as a person...buuut...

I'm not sure if he truly likes me?

I've been so goddamn flirty with him, it hurts. I've given him gifts when he's feeling down, I compliment him on his looks, I make every excuse to touch him, and I think he knows I like him in this way because I haven't really been shy about it.

He's done some kind things for me too, I rarely feel down but when I did, he tried saying everything he could to make me smile, and when it didn't work to the level he wanted, he gave me a hug (when he had not ever touched me before). He's complimented me on personality/character qualities of mine, recently on my looks too, and when I hugged him out of the blue, he was still holding on when I was pulling away.

He recently said to me that I reminded him of his ex (good qualities about her, thank god), but as nice as it came across... I don't know. It's got me worried. When I really think about it, he doesn't mention that he specifically enjoys MY company when we hang out, he just says I really help cheer him up when he's down. And he's mentioned to me that he's lonely and no-ones interested in him, (which at first, I thought was him trying to prompt me...or something).

So. I don't know. I worry that to him I'm becoming a comfort pillow and not someone he truly desires. As much as I care for him and want to help him, I really like him too... and I don't want to act as a filler for his loneliness.
>>
>>17760558
some dudes are slow on the uptake. Like if he feels like he has already ruled out the possibility before he noticed any real interest on your part.

I think most dudes have a soft spot for girls who get them drunk or take them out partying.
>>
>>17760575
Haha, he actually loathes alcohol. Bad history with the stuff, apparently.

I do think he's just catching on that I like him (it's obvious he doesn't get hit on a lot), and he's considering dating me in his head...but, I could be wrong, which is why I ask.

At the very least, I'm happy I can make him happy, but damn, a woman has her needs too... I like him a lot.
>>
How do I stop masturbating to my female friend, I'm so attracted to her.
>>
>>17760587
ugh good luck. I had a girl hook me once by saying a little bit non-discreetly that she's looking for a boyfriend and she has a crush on some dude I know. Similar situation, we'd been friends for a while but we also both knew that I had a crush on her initially.
>>
>>17760538
>friendzone
Is that even a thing that exists?
>>
>>17760599
Thanks, I'll need the luck, I feel.

I should've prepared for potential issues the moment I realized he was kinda emotionally fucked.
>>
>>17760612
lol word, here's a suggestion you won't take and probably shouldn't:

at the right moment, stop the conversation, look him straight in the eyes and say...

"Are you fucking with me right now?
Have you been fucking with me this whole time?"
*pause*

and then see how it develops from there lol.
>>
>>17760632
Oh my god, would I love to have the courage to do that.

Knowing him though, he would just look at me confused-like.
>>
File: 1457459555434.gif (179KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1457459555434.gif
179KB, 256x192px
Girls, how do you act when you're nervous towards someone?

Got a crush on this girl and I see her constantly fixing up her clothes when I'm close, glancing at me constantly, asked her a pen one day because mine just stopped writing and because I also kinda wanted to test the waters and she seemed extremely nervous.
She talked kinda low and I think she even stuttered, seemed kinda excited but also on the verge of dropping her spaghetti.

I'm trying to gauge if she's just nervous because of me or because she's a shy person overall and if I should just do the move, she didn't seemed shy before considering how she's always answering in class, it just seems like she gets nervous when I'm around.

Or maybe I just come off as a fucking psycho or some weird shit
>>
>>17760640
if she blinks more than twice in 5 seconds, she wants to fuck you, guaranteed.

source: i am a girl
>>
>>17760640
No, oh lawdy she's totally nervous.

I was /that girl/ just last week, take it from me please.
>>
>>17760654
Oh, adding on, as to her motivation why... ahh, she's either awkward with people one on one or she likes you.

Most likely the latter.
>>
>>17760652
>>17760654
Any idea of how I should approach?
I've heard and experienced from friends that some shy/nervous girls might feel intimidated and just kinda sabotages herself if someone comes in too abrupt for her to assimilate it, a friend in particular always told me that she often ruins guy attempts like that because she can't control herself and kinda comes off in a way she doesn't wants to
I wouldn't want to mess it up or make her feel uncomfortable.

Thank you for the answers.
>>
>>17760679
Oh yeah, don't do any of the traditional flirty-chad techniques.

Play it safe and just be sweet to her, at first, like you would if you just wanted to be friends with her. Then up the anty as you feel appropriate. I'd start with talking to her about school things to play it safe.
>>
>>17760691
Alright, thanks for the help.

Here's hoping things go well.
>>
>>17760697
Prayin' for you m8.
>>
>>17760679
>Thank you for the answers.
how dare you assume my helpfulnes

do you have class together? say something about the class. ask if she likes it, what she thinks of the teacher, why she decided to take it, bra size, who her friends in the class are, yatta yatta etc.. don't go full on interview mode but something to get her talking for a couple minutes. be as casual as you can but do show some interest.

develop a decent conversation or a couple friendly short ones, ask her for her number or facebook or something. If she says no rinse and repeat. as long as your casual and not at ALL creeper/stalker/obvious poon-hound you should be able to get a number or a date relatively smoothly.
>>
>>17759927
Graduate students,

I'm moving to Texas for graduate school. I don't know if my relationship is strong enough for an LDR. We have spent about 4 months apart from each other and it worked out well. I kindof put him on my back burner.

Maybe I'm just scared? We have been dating for more than two years. We have had ups and downs. Now, I'm moving off and might not see him for a year. If I wanted to break up with him; this would be the perfect time. But I don't actually want to. I love him.

I guess I can't make that decision until I get down there. See how the relationship is going and see how I feel. I don't like this. I want to know if I'm patient enough or if its worth it to move on to the next man.
>>
>>17760745
>LDR

do people still do this? not like you can't pick up where you left off should you end up in the same place again. I wonder what he thinks about this?
>>
>>17760342
How would she manage to fist me without me pushing her away. Why am I in the position to get fisted. What kind of mood are you thinking of, Im not into bondage.
>>
>>17760318
I understand why youd be upset, but the hostility you show towards a mistake that is easily rectified with no damage done is childish. Hes not sticking razors inside you.
>>
>>17760769
Yes, people still do. We have done it before, but not for a whole year.
Last time we did we ended up in relatively the same situation. We probably changed over the last few months.
I guess I should ask him. He seems willing to do an LDR, but he believes I ignore him while away.
>>
If someone responds to you with just a "lol", it means "stop talking to me you are boring", right?
>>
>>17760782
I'm just answering the original question. You're not a girl and if you are a girl, you aren't me. That's just the way I feel and I wouldn't be the only girl who'd get pissed off if you assumed I would be ok with fingers up my butt. If you want to believe that a girl wouldn't feel happy about surprise shit up her butt then you shouldn't have asked the question. Girls do not feel the same way about anal that guys do.
>>
>>17760802
It can. It doesn't have to be that harsh though either. Usually when you get one word responses like that, it means the conversation is dying.
Is it dying forever like you wanna jump the gun to immediately? Who knows. But they clearly did not have anything more to say at that point, but wanted to make sure you knew they saw it I guess.
If you're getting a lot of those even after changing topics, then yeah, maybe they're not interested in talking. But frankly at that point I'd just not bother responding at all
>>
>>17760802
Yes
>>
>>17760782
>>17760807
Yeah I'm a chick too and I would also be thoroughly pissed if someone stuck anything up my ass randomly. I might not get violent, but I would be ending sexual contact for a while, if not permanently.
But I also make my boundaries pretty clear from the get go, and butt stuff of any kind is basically the worst most disgusting thing I can think of so I make it clear it's off the table entirely, no exceptions. Can't be talked into it. It's not happening ever.
Yeah, it's not like you're going to be permanently damaged or scarred for life from a finger up the butt when you didn't want it, unless you had some sort of preexisting traumatic experience and you're getting triggered or something lol, but it's also not cool to do without warning. I wouldn't say there's /no/ damage done, but I also don't think there's that much damage done to get too over the top.
>>
I'm a guy, this is for girls.

I had a girlfriend a while back. We were at her house on her couch watching a movie and I fingered her for a little bit, but stopped because her mom was in the next room and we didn't want it to go too far.
She started shivering every few seconds. She would shiver for a little bit really hard and then stop completely for another few seconds or so. I asked her what she was doing, but she didn't even know. She was just REALLY turned on.

This might just be a dumb question and I'm honestly not sure if anyone on here would know the answer. But why was her body doing that?
>>
>>17760827
>can't be talked into it
lol
>>
>>17760843
classic heebie jeebies, m8
>>
>>17760850
Well its true. I refuse, it turns me off, disgusts me, and I will never at the very least have anything in my butt. It would be deal breaking if my guy pushed the matter too much, because I feel that strongly about it. I'm pretty open minded sexually, but that's just one thing I can't do.
>>
>>17760852
Ohh okay. I've never seen or heard of it before and neither had she. So we were both kinda weirded out.
>>
File: f2d.png (82KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
f2d.png
82KB, 625x626px
>>17760843
>>
>>17760163
Just fuck his gf
>>
>>17760843
>But why was her body doing that?
Because people get anxious. That happened to me a couple of times with this one gal I was insanely attracted to.

>>17760802
If they don't follow up with it, yeah probably. When people give one word answers or closed responses they generally don't want to continue the conversation.
>>
Girls, do you prefer being called succubus, semen demon or something else?
>>
Would any college guys be interested/repulsed by "pure" girls?
i.e. no drugs, alcohol, partying, sex, etc.
>>
>>17761079
Plenty on both ends of the spectrum. I'm fairly straight edge, I dislike drugs, drink rarely, and relatively conservative about sex and the like. There are other guys that want the opposite of this and want a glorified porn star.

Course, things will become a bit hairy if by no sex you mean abstinent till marriage or something like that.
>>
>>17761079
i would prefer a girl like that
>>
Went on a solid date with a girl, good chemistry, but she bailed and rescheduled the second date three times in a row, so I stopped putting energy into it. A mutual friend of ours hinted to her I was seeing someone else (I am) with the intention of instigating jealousy, giving me the 'forbidden fruit' appeal. Now that I know she is pursuing a friend of mine she's had strong feelings for, I want her more, so that forbidden fruit thing is (possibly) going both ways.

For girls on the opposite end of my situation, and guys who have been on the same end, is there any mature approach other than, "let it go, this will resolve itself"? Rationally, I know to put it all on the back burner and focus on the other girl I like, but emotionally, I'm conflicted.
>>
>>17761079
I'd love a girl like that.
>>
File: bejita.gif (756KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bejita.gif
756KB, 500x375px
How do I get over a girl who I feel isn't interested as I am in being in a relationship? Shes told me that she likes me, and she damn well knows how much I like her, but I feel like i'm the only one who pulls at the strings. She won't text me unless I text first, and even then she seems way too busy to even text me back until like 4 hours have passed.
>>
>>17761079
Wife material
>>
>>17761079
pls don't toy with me
>>
File: lead_large.jpg (20KB, 615x301px) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.jpg
20KB, 615x301px
dude here.....sorry if i come off as vulgar with this but i really do need advice on this

same gender can answer too if they have any insight as they might be a bit more experienced with this

okay so i matched with this one girl on tinder and we were supposedly gonna meet tomorrow (wasn't sure if it was justy gonna be a hookup or what)

in preparation i have been fapping while holding back on finishing for a couple days to build up a real fat nut to impress her with

after about 20 minutes of lurking imagefap i went to porn hub and came across this really potent Janice Griffith video and thought "okay i'll just watch this through and that'll be the end of it for tonight".......18 minutes of carefully fapping and stopping to cool down i accidentally hit climax and watched the ginormous load i worked hard to build up just waste away

i'm not sure if we should still meet up.....i'm kinda scared that we would actually fuck and that i might take too long or that she'll laugh when i bust an average size (or smaller) load

she's also available on friday...should i postpone and hold back temptation until then or should i just meet up tomorrow and hope for the best?

btw if we do meet tomorrow i would be meeting her about 20 hours since that load if it makes a difference
>>
>>17760368
Remind her that those are her problems and she has no place pouring her bad moods on you
>>
>>17760807
I didnt ask the question. Just pointed out that punching someone is a childish response and you need to be an adult and use adult words.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 259x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 259x253px
>>17759927
Going to ask out qt girl if our study season goes as planned, my question is when of these 2 times is better?
>when we break for coffee in the middle to go for Starbucks

Or

>when we come back for the second half

My intention during Starbucks time (it's by our libaray at the uni) is be casual and ask her stuff about her so I can get a better grasp of what to ask her out to or what to do on said date.

Also do I offer to buy her her beverage? I did that for my ex when we were dating, and I wanna be nice, but don't want it to look bad
>>
Ladies

My virgin gf of 8 months has a significantly larger than average bust. She doesn't mind if I play around with them fully clothed, but now that it's getting colder I guess she's embarrassed by the nip factor and won't even give me a hug or cuddle on the couch (two of her favorite things) and wraps herself in a hoodie and blanket whenever we're at her apartment. She knows I don't mind (it's actually a turn on) and we've never fought about anything, so it's not like there's another reason the physical contact has stopped.

What can I say or do to help her overcome the insecurity and enjoy the next few months?
>>
There's a girl I've started talking to in one of my classes and I want to compliment her hair. I'm hoping to use her reaction to gauge whether she likes me or only talks to me cause we sit next to eachother. She has long black hair with bangs that cover her eyes, and the fringes of her hair are dyed blue. It's really cute (to me anyway), but I can't think of a good way to word it.

So far I've come up with
>you know, my friends always warn me about girls with dyed hair, but you seem pretty chill
or
>I really like your hair, but I can't figure it out, which colour's natural?

Both are kinda cheeky and autistic, is there a better way to say this?
>>
File: 1467796081517.jpg (76KB, 740x531px) Image search: [Google]
1467796081517.jpg
76KB, 740x531px
>>17761283
>My virgin gf of 8 months
>>
>>17761290
So does the carpet match the drapes?
>>
File: 1477544926138.gif (425KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477544926138.gif
425KB, 300x300px
>>17761292
too old
>>
>with guy friend at party
>he gets super fucking touchy when drunk
>generally acting like he wants/likes me
>next morning
>barely make conversation

whats he thinking? this isnt the first time its happened but the most touch was involved
>>
Just started dating one girl. The girl who I've had a string crush on for years just contacted me (after I've avoided her for several months) and told me she's intending to break up with her boyfriend.

What would you guys do? My new gf is a really sweat girl and I can tell i'd be breaking her heart if I just dump her for no reason. Especially since I was the one who approached her in the first place.

On the other hand, I have a much longer history with the other girl, and as such have stronger feelings for her.

What would you guys do in a situation like that? It's really tearing me up inside. I kinda hope that my long time crush doesn't break up with her boy friend so that I'm not forced into a decision that I might regret later.
>>
>>17761283
>virgin gf of 8 months
>suddenly won't even hug you

she got dicked by someone else
>>
>>17761292
This so much. I don't think I could have a virgin gf for 8 days let alone 8 months.

Hell, if we were alone in my house together I don't think I could have a virgin gf for 8 hours.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 259x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 259x253px
>>17761172
Pls, this may be happening tomorrow
>>
>>17761162
This is the most pathetic thing I've ever read lol.

You're a virgin, right?
>>
girls, what can i do to give off a serial killer vibe without actually having to kill people and dismember their corpses?
>>
>>17761314
Watch American psycho
>>
>>17761317
that's just hollywood though. you can't be meaning to tell me that you become scared for your life every time you come into contact with a well-groomed man with a nice smile
>>
I've been talking to a cute girl before class recently, for like the past 2 weeks or some shit, so around 4 times, on Monday and Thursdays.

There's an exam Thursday night for a class we're both in, and we both commute, so I was wondering if I should ask her if she wants to study or is already has plans to study on campus Thursday. Is that too forward, or would that be a good idea?

For context, I feel like she's uninterested, but I have bad memory when it comes to talking to her. Most of the time when I really do think about it, it's not one word answers, but the conversations just fall flat sometimes I guess. I mean, I only speak to her 2 times a week for 5-10 minutes at most, the rest of interactions I have are seeing her in passing when going from class to class, she usually catches my eye quickly and cracks a quick smile though. Last Thursday before class she came up to me and said hi first too, so that's a start I guess as well?
>>
How can I approach someone who asked me out many years ago back in highschool? I kinda panicked back than and never went for her. I barely remember it so I don't even know if they remember me well.
>>
>>17761132
Sounds like textbook friendzoning and abusing the knowledge that you like her. I think you should at least stop contacting first, if not cutting all contact, which would make it easier to move on.

>>17761162
I can already tell you aren't going to fuck her don't worry about it.

>>17761172
Just choose whichever time feels more natural to you. As for buying her drink, unless you go and order alone for both of you, it will look weird to ask to pay for her after she orders. If you order jointly, sure, put your money out first. Nowadays though, a lot of girls seem to prefer to pay for themselves, don't take it badly if she interrupts you and says she'll pay for herself.
>>
>>17761079
No honestly, my criteria is just someone who can be independent, wants to be together, and just someone to be with, regardless of if it ends in sex
>>
File: tinder.jpg (25KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25KB, 1252x1252px
Can anyone help me make a good tinder bio? So far I have listed my hobby's and height (since that matters obviously) but I dont know how to make it sound playful and fun or something idk i wanna improve it
>>
>>17760140
I'm a guy who's initiated texting with a girl literally once in my life. It wasn't because I don't like girls, I'm just extremely insecure and feel like I'm a bother if I every try to contact them. It was a girl I really like and I asked her to a move but she said she was busy :( I'll probably never try again.
>>
>>17761079
Ideally yes, I like pure girls. I'm repulsed by the typical 'porn star' image of a girl with big fake tits and lots of makeup but this is just one guys opinion.
>>
>>17761347
>:(
>I'll probably never try again
good. go ahead and remove yourself from my gene pool you infinitessimal, reddit emoticon writing little prick
>>
Guy asking fellow guys:

How do you know when a girl genuinely likes you or she doesn't really like you and is just settling because she can't get anyone better? This girl I know was showing signs and I called her out on it. She told me that she didn't remember doing anything that showed she liked me (despite the fact that everyone we know thought she liked me because of what she would do). Anyway, she still would randomly send me snaps and shit. I mean, if she didn't want shit to do with me she wouldn't hit me up on the occasion. I'm jist confused because it seems like she's just using me when she's bored and then she goes on to social media and starts following any guy that has a six pack. I just don't know, I mean, like I said, I called her out on it. Maybe she just wants to be friends?
>>
>>17761351
:(
>>
>>17761353
you might sitting there writing your little normiebook fagfrowns, but remember that the world is smiling. make the world happy, make the human race strong, keep your dick in your pants... not that it looks like you're going to have much of an option otherwise.
>>
>>17761355
>keep your dick in your pants
Thanks bro, it's gonna be tough but I'll try my best.
>>
>>17761347
So that's it? One and done?

For fucks sake I don't do it because I'm lazy, but come on. Don't just grown beside one girl didn't say yes to you probably for a reason other than you texting first
>>
>>17761359
Maybe I'll try again in the future but my self-esteem is so trash that I need to work myself up to it.
>>
File: hp luna.jpg (357KB, 1325x1298px) Image search: [Google]
hp luna.jpg
357KB, 1325x1298px
Are there girls like Luna in real life, or it's just an unreachable point of perfection? Also, why girls hate her so much?
>>
>>17761383
>idealized version of perfection
>why do girls hate her so much?
think about it then slap yourself. she's not a mary sue in the traditional sense per se, but is nonetheless.
>>
This girl that I've been having dinner with after every class suddenly asked if Japanese people usually ask girls out or not (im japanese)
I said that usually it's the girls that ask the guy out and I've never asked a girl out before, they always come and ask me. So she said what if the girl is waiting on the guy to ask her out too?
Is that some sort of sign from her you guys think?
>>
>>17761394
>Is that some sort of sign from her you guys think?
>>
>>17761383
Wasn't her whole gimmick that she was a pg and ditsy version of /x/? I don't understand what makes her so appealing.
>>
How do I get a gf like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTojNylcjB8
;(((
I've masturbated to this video like 5 times now
>>
>>17761409
She's gentle, cute, reacts properly when she have to, and is fun the rest of the time. Sweetness is a huge plus.
>>
>>17761383
They do, I know a girl exactly like her. Though she's a lesbian so...
>>
File: 1455328561006.jpg (137KB, 764x764px) Image search: [Google]
1455328561006.jpg
137KB, 764x764px
>>17761394
dude
>>
>>17761383
Why in the world would you want an actual manic pixie dream girl?
>>
>>17761394
She wants your sushi roll you faglord.
>>
>>17761394
>I said that usually it's the girls that ask the guy out
kek hope you can con her into thinking your dick isn't small too.
>>
>>17761324
okay whatever but what if I do

this is my first time on /adv/ and this isn't the type of shit I would actually say to her nor is this my main priority with her.......i know how to talk to and treat a girl

actually ya know maybe I'll still do today........if we fuck, we fuck and if we don't, then we don't......what's the worst that could happen (other than possible std's)

>>17761309
I had a gf for 6 months that I fucked but she was a tumblrina and one day told me that she needed to find her gender/sexual identity on her own

>>17761334
shoot me your interests, I'll pizazz it up for you

at least I'll help someone in this thread unlike the 2 fags that replied to my first post......hell even the 2016 version of /o/ isn't this rude
>>
>>17761162
>Janice Griffith
>Born: 1995-07-03
>Birthplace: New York, United States of America
>Height: 5 ft 3 in (161 cm)
>Weight: 86 lbs (39 kg)
WTF how
>>
File: tumblr_mehh9kgwxp1ruwevh.gif (439KB, 500x189px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mehh9kgwxp1ruwevh.gif
439KB, 500x189px
>>17761447
Because even with her exotic extravagance (something attractive for some people), she have the good characteristics of a girl, without the bad ones. And even beyond, she can give solutions to hard questions instead of whining (I've never seen that in a real life girl).
>>
I feel my boyfriend is losing interest and our relationship is losing it's spark.

>frequency and intensity of sex has dropped
>don't really arrange much together (although still happy to spend time doing nothing)
>more Internet access for both of us
>feelings that the relationship is inevitably going to fail (from me).

Any tips on how to ignite that passion and extreme love again? I adore this person, totally in love with them and still get butterflies when I think of them, but I don't want it to go because of mundane every day life.

I'm worried he's losing interest so that is making me more aware of these things.
>>
>>17761469
So strange to me that people are entering porn but sometimes can't even legally drink yet.

>>17761492
Have you done anything to break the routine.
>>
>>17761492

Well, you just listed the things you need to work on and solved your own problem. Arrange things together, like date nights when you do something fun and new, have sex afterwards and try new things in bed too. Usually the easiest way to keep a relationship exciting is to do exciting things together.
>>
>>17761496

Thank you. This is true - although my confidence is at an all time low because I've tried to make a move a couple of times and been knocked back because he isn't feeling great. Perfectly understandable but when you're feeling shitty anyway, you can't help but connect everything.

I'm worried about making a huge effort in case it still fails, then the knockback is even harder and I'm concerned about the damage it could do.

I spend most of my time worrying he has just had enough of me, which means it's also hard to get in the frame of mind to be all romantic. He is my favourite person in the world but I can tell I'm just starting to prepare myself for the worst (which I have no reason to believe is happening, but will probably happen it I continue with the negative outlook).
>>
>>17760140
Initiate contact, there is no problem in that. Women are usually very insecure about this kind of thing (from what I gather) but unless you go full dog in heat at him no eyebrows will be raised.
>>
>>17761503

Keep in mind that if you're constantly scared the relationship will end, it will most likely reflect on your behaviour around him too. If you start to act more withdrawn and hesitant around him because you worry, it will certainly not help the situation any. It really sounds like you should talk with him and address this. Most likely he wants the relationship to succeed just as badly as you and if he knew you were worried, he could contribute to working on your issues. It's a two player game.
>>
>>17761507

To be honest, this is a regular discussion between us and he assures me everything is fine, he's really happy and thinks we're great. I just can't get the thought out of my head that something's going wrong, he's not happy or he's settling (which I know realistically he would never do).

I feel like I'm just losing grip on any kind of logical thought I had and it's cycling into something which is overshadowing the relationship and tainting it. This is the best relationship I have ever been in, I love him a ridiculous amount and I'm just focused on it failing. It's absolutely bonkers.
>>
>>17759927
Sorry for being off-topic.I'm a newfag.How do I make a thread?
>>
>>17760427
Girl here, just give him a blowjob and cook him something he likes

>>17760506
I see chubby, flabby, painfully average girls having fit and handsome boyfriends all the time. They don't do shit for their health or body yet a great looking healthy man out of their league will still keep them around and treat them like a queen. And for what? I heard they are more giving during sex but so are some other fit bitches. Just imagine how sweaty that hamplanet gets after riding the man for 5 minutes.

>>17760521
She is a stupid slut. If you are not afraid of her boyfriend and think you can get away with it then go fuck her, but don't have any evidence or feelings.

>>17760596
Self-control, look up self-harm prevention techniques and try them every time you want to think of the girl. Since she is your friends this might not work out well, but you could also remind yourself of embarrasing lame disgusting things she has done.

>>17761032
Semen demon sounds better

>>17761112
No, let it go. You started it, can't back up now.

>>17761383
She is a cute fictional character, and was actually one of my favorites from the series.
Yes there are girls like that, but you have to realize that normal everyday people don't look as flawless as actors on a screen.

>girls
or guys
I'm in a LDR and have been together for 9 months before. He did not initiate conversations much back then, mostly just answered my questions or reacted to what I said and I myself am not that talkative. This was bearable then, because we could meet and have physical contact, but now it is almost as it is not real.
He is a sweet caring guy but barely sends anything to me other than good morning texts (which are adorable, but they are getting boring)
Most days it's the only words he texts to me.
I told him I would like him to open up and text me more, ask questions and talk about his day.
He said he will try, and did for one day after the conversation, never again.
What can I do?I feel taken for granted
>>
>>17760427
A hard as fuck to find vinyl of my favorite band that I could never find.
>Girl here, just give him a blowjob
That just tells me she didn't wanted to think of a present or something special and that giving me oral is more of a "present" to me than an actual fun activity to bond together.
Would be really off putting.
>>
>>17761523
second part was in reply to
>>17761519
It's late as fuck
>>
>>17761519
Damn, I like you.

As for your issue, try no contact. Make him reach out to you and let it be known that you don't want to be the one initiating conversation all the time.
>>
>>17761524
>anniversay gift
I said bj because I see guys mentioning it all the time. If it is something their girlfriend don't usually does (could be anal for example) it could be fun too. An anniversary gift involves a _couple_ and both parties can enjoy sex.

It depeds on the guy really. Most I know would prefer something practical. But you could try hand-made sentimental gifts, little somethings, a letter.. Look around in his room; if he has some things that seem out of place like they got it from an ex girlfriend, it could mean that they are sentimental. (or just lazy, or obsessed with their ex, or actually like that thing)

>>17761527
Isn't that manipulative? Sometimes I wait to answer a text because I want to finish an episode of something and then still feel bad for "putting them off". I could try thinking about ignoring as something that is better for the relationship, but he has anxiety and could further raise his insecurities.
>>
>>17761535
It's not manipulative, it's giving him a taste of what he's doing. You shouldn't have to be the only one initiating conversation all the time.
>>
>>17761519
>but you have to realize that normal everyday people don't look as flawless as actors on a screen.

True. I'm not searching for imaginary girls, but for one who fullfill these simple "requirements". It's just that I'm tired of manipulative girls.
>>
>>17761548
...manipulative or excesively complicated and twisted girls*
>>
Guys who have actually been with girls, how realistic were your assumptions towards womens bodies? My boy has spent most of his life gaming and I think he is very dissappointed that I don't look like a gaming character when naked. He critizises my ass, tits, stomach, says I'm too skinny but when I gained weight he complained I got fat (after 2 lbs of weight gain). I'm fit but I don't have good genetics for curves and tits. What can I do about all this? Should I just leave?
>>
>>17761560
What kind of boyfriend says shit like this to his gf, tell him to shut the fuck up or leave.

Don't think it has nothing to do with his gaming, he's just an asshole.

Worrying about a partner eating a lot and becoming overweight is one thing but he sounds like he's totally unemphatic. Tell him he has a small dick.
>>
>>17761560
That's pretty strange. I consider myself a pretty normal guy, I game and shit a fair bit but at no point has media influenced how I think women should look and that goes especially for video games. Really there isn't anything you can do, he's an idiot.

I personally say leave since you shouldn't have to put up with him criticizing your body constantly, I wouldn't put up with it especially if I were being compared to someone or a TV/game character.
>>
>>17761560
you should leave him since he doesn't find you attractive.
Find another numale who would appreciate you for who you are!
>>
>>17761560
>criticizing your body and comparing it to fictional video game characters
i'd be out of that relationship before he could even get his fat ass off the couch
>>
File: 1450279479581.jpg (41KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1450279479581.jpg
41KB, 640x427px
>>17761577
>inb4 he's an attractive young man
>>
Girls

Are you usually more horny when you wear skirts and dresses? Do you want your partner to use that "easy access"?

Also when you are in a relationship or if you would be in one, does/would your bd have a total free pass on touching/groping/grabbing your body when he wants without it being annoying?

Sometimes I just want to act a little dominant around my gf and just grab her boobs/ass from behind without asking but I don't know if she would like it, asking for it feels like it would ruin the purpose.
>>
File: shani_by_damnavenger-dablx4e.jpg (120KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
shani_by_damnavenger-dablx4e.jpg
120KB, 1024x1536px
>>17761560
Don't be with somebody who criticize your body. This usually is a strong "must avoid" signal (future abuser). We (guys) use to like a wide spectrum of body types, so that would not be a problem. Just keep fit and healthy. That said, my biggest turn off is a dirty and messy girl. Also I can not handle girls who smell weird. Keep clean, femanon!

PS: I'm into laces (especially leg laces, like pic related), and I'd tell my gf about it, but I'd never force her to wear them. I'm not a friend of control behaviour.
>>
>>17761560
he's a faggot.
>>
>>17761597

I wear a lot of dresses, so no, it doesn't cause particular horniness. However, if I really dress up for an event or something it does make me sort of hornier, but it's definitely not because "easy access" rather than appreciating my bf's reaction to me looking my best.

What comes to groping, it's a careful yes. I generally view my bf having free access to the assets, but with some reservations like how blatant it can be in public etc. I do like it, though. It's always nice to know he finds my boobs fun enough to fondle on occasion.
>>
>>17761560
Your boy "friend" is either just highly delusional or a very awful jokester. Tell that or something along those lines to him and decide how seriously you want to deal with him from his response to that from now on.
All of us should've seen porn by now so we know what to expect....

Unless you were like "stacking the deck" by huge margins.
>>
To all:
I was on two dates with this girl, but we never really had any "body contact" like cuddling, holding hands, or kissing.
Only pleasant conversations. I even specified the second meeting as "date".
She still seems really nice on chat, and uses a lot of smileys, replies fast etc.
Should I abandon ship or meet her some more times? Is there some other course of action?
I'm 20m if thats relevant.
>>
On some level I want to break up with my bf, so I am curious about his previous relationships... how they started, ended, and if they had the same issues we're having now that are making me want to end it.

Guys, how would you feel if your gf started asking you how your previous relationships ended? Am I being crazy?
>>
>>17761697
No bby it's perfectly reasonable to ask how I broke up with my ex gfs
>>
>>17761697
You should start from the beginning and say what these problems are so we can have an idea of things.
>>
>>17761697
>Guys, how would you feel if your gf started asking you how your previous relationships ended?
a) I'd feel it like a trial. "Does she want to know that if we broke, I'll talk shit about her?"
b) "Well, at least she's interested".
c) "It's ok, she's just curious".
>>
>>17761394
彼女にちんぽこやれ
>>
How do you pee? Does it come out of your butt?
>>
Asking girls:
Is it hot for you girls if your guy moans in bed when you get on him? Also is it also hot if your guy kisses you from your nape and down your back? What else are other hot spots I should focus on?
>>
>>17761693
Why would you abandon ship? Relax, its just the 2nd date. You're doing fine and keep at it.
>>
>>17761792
Idk man, I hear people talk about sex on the third date. And I'm miles away from that with her.
I just dont want to feel like I wasted my time, if that makes sense.
But I'll keep going, I find her quite cute and like her personality.
>>
>>17761783
You should ask your (future, in case you're single) gf desu
>>
>>17761806
>Idk man, I hear people talk about sex on the third date. And I'm miles away from that with her

That is just sex and the city/american sitcom shit, its not real life relax. Have sex when you both want to.
>>
File: 1453433845175.png (720KB, 1002x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1453433845175.png
720KB, 1002x1070px
I'm a transgender neet thats planning on going to college but my brain is extremely fucked up from PTSD and i may or may not be a schizo, unconfirmed. Living is hell, but i refuse to give up. I qualify to just live a comfy life on neetbux, my family is well off and I would never have to work.

I want to go work for the government though, what agency I'm not so sure about now, or even politics maybe.

Do I pick a career that may end up in me giving up halfway through the 4 years or try and get a career? I wouldn't even know how to begin on the latter, I'm all sorts of fucked up, and was abused a lot as a kid.

What do help
>>
>>17761809
Go to a therapist
>>
>>17761811
working on that
>>
Girls.
I met this girl, we have a friend in common, anyway, she aproached me and we talked for a bit before I had to go. I asked her number and when I went to talk to her she was REALLY uninterested in texting me but when we were in person I felt like she was interested in keeping a conversation, she was the one that started it after all.
Should I just give up on talking to her?
>>
>>17761817

Some people just suck at texting or find it boring or don't have time for it. Try to meet her face to face again, before making a decision to leave it. If she appears uninterested and/or distantly polite then too, give up.
>>
One of my best friends is a girl. Am I a red flag? We dated before, it's been years though.
>>
>>17761824
Yeah, I guess that is a possibility, thanks.
>>
>>17761830
Depends on your relationship with her.
>>
>>17761830
The fact that you're friends with a girl, no.
The fact that you're friends with an ex, yes.
>>
Girls who have rape fantasies, how would you want your bf to "rape" you?

My gf has said that she has had rape fantasies since forever and really want me to rape her on a random occasion.

I am planning to do it while she is standing and "doing something", like cooking/washing clothes etc. Going behind her with a prepared hardon, dragging down her pants and panties as fast as possible and showing my cock in.

Do you think she would like that? Saying when I'm gonna do it ruins the moment, I think I have consent since she has said multiple times that she wants to get raped.
>>
I've been flirting with a married girl at work. She's not happy in the marriage. Also younger than me and really pretty.

I think I'm going to tap that ass, folks. Talk me out of it.
>>
>>17761560
>He critizises my ass, tits, stomach, says I'm too skinny but when I gained weight he complained I got fat (after 2 lbs of weight gain)
This guy just strikes me as retarded. I mean sure porn and stuff gave me some whacky ideas about women's bodies originally but this is on another level. Even if I find a trait less than attractive its just dickish to bitch about something that can't be changed.

>>17761697
The questions are reasonable, the reasoning for asking them is shit. If you arent happy then communicate your issues or leave.

>>17761850
Workplace drama is not worth a potentially decent nut.
>>
>>17761851

I can get another job, though. I'm mid-level management, she's entry level.
>>
File: index.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
8KB, 205x246px
>>17759927
>>17759927
Why don't I have a gf?
>>
>>17761843
Does it make a difference that we were friends about 3 years prior to dating? And it's been 4 years since?
>>
>>17761865
Because you didn't go to the gf store
>>
>>17761841
If I have to spend time enlightening someone on the context on the current relationship with a friend that sounds pretty much like a red flag. No?
>>
>>17761870
Do you spend a lot of time with her, share meals, vacations, help with money etcetera? Or do you guys just go out for drinks with other friends and stuff like that?
>>
>>17761869
buying GF
I'm really good at killing dragons on the internet, I can provide for us.
>>
>>17761877
Dragon meat gets old in the long run. You should domesticate one so you can have dragon milk for dairy.
>>
File: buying gf.jpg (11KB, 411x369px) Image search: [Google]
buying gf.jpg
11KB, 411x369px
>>17761882
Lizards don't have nipples dumbo, I checked. That's not milk.
>>
>>17761876
My circle of real friends got pretty small after high school so I don't have a lot of options to hang out. We buy each other food quite often. She's also the only party type I have around, so if you count weekend parties in other cities vacationing together then yes. We do hang out in groups yea, but we've been confidants for quite some time so we do spend time alone too.
>>
Is it ever acceptable for a 26 years old guy to break up with his gf because he adores a 14 years old girl so much? he adores her not because she's "mature" or "intelligent", she's probably neither, but she has this pure innocent beauty and character that he cannot find in any other girls he dated, and she adores him equally. She cried her heart out and stopped eating or getting out of bed when she knew he was dating another girl. He absolutely does not have sexual thought towards her, he just wants to be with her, to watch her do anything, talk to her, smile with her, sharing everything with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHDVZ64cxFs

>the song they used to listen to while lying in bed sharing their earbuds
>>
>>17761848
wouldn't that hurt her though? Going in dry like that.
>>
>>17761869
Fuck you bitch I'll kill you and your family
>>
File: xiaIyW1.jpg (47KB, 699x323px) Image search: [Google]
xiaIyW1.jpg
47KB, 699x323px
>>17761890
Hi there friend! Generally women are disinclined to go out with men who want to murder everything. Try turning that frown upside down!
>>
>>17760843
Yo boo as a lady I do that- I also have an orgasm type that causes me to quiver, however. She's feeling super sexually excited/anxious, she probably finds you super attractive and enjoys your handiwork.
>>
>>17761883
Are you sure? Did you taste it?
>>
>>17761884
Date your friend
>>
>>17761902
No. I broke up with her for a reason, she's not girlfriend material at this point in her life. I doubt she wants to either.
>>
>>17761905
I think you're gonna have problems getting a gf with that situation
>>
>>17761909
Awesome. Is there anything I can do to make her seem less of an issue? I doubt not making a big deal out of it is a good idea.
>>
>>17761597
Honestly discuss this kink with your girlfriend openly and see if she'd be game for surprise gropings, but I'm one of those weirdos who thinks the surprise involved makes it more arousing.

I really like it when my boyfriend lifts up my dresses, but you should always know your gal's preferences, kinks, and levels of comfort. It will be easier if you're both very close.
>>
>>17761783
For me personally yeah all of those things are great. You may want to practice your moan though to make sure it's not embarrassing and even maybe slip it in a few dirty jokes to test the scene and see how she feels.

Kissing ears if your gal isn't too vanilla happens to be a favorite of mine, or even just rough husky panting there tends to make me shudder. Collarbones are another obvious kiss target.
>>
>>17761917
It's a manner of balancing gf priorities and friend priorities but will be more difficult because most girls will se her as competition. You may have to compensate in ways that will have you choose gf over your friend most times. You should talk it out with your friend to establish lines and make those lines clear with girls you get serious with.
>>
>>17761885
Aww I think you already have your answer. Follow your heart.
>>
>>17761848
Directly shoving your cock in seems a little unrealistic and dangerous while she's cooking. If you're physically strong enough, move her away from the whole cooking scene- being carried really helps to give that sense of helplessness in this kind of fantasy.

If you don't do that at the very least get some spit on her vagoo before hand and rub it in while trying to sound threatening. Then go ahead and Vlad Dracula that ho.
>>
>>17761783
I would love all these things. Unfortunately the guys I have been with were very quiet.
>>
For guys.
After orgasm I really like to hold my boyfriend close and be as close to him as possible, I feel very affectionate, just have to hold him, that sort of thing.

And I was started to wonder how guys feel emotionally post orgasm? I guess I'very only ever diddled with someone I love, so in the context of someone you really care about.

Also, how would you feel about a girl that sandwiches your sweaty bodies together after sex? Is that gross?
>>
>>17761885
It is acceptable to break up with your gf when you no longer love her.
>>
>>17761941
Still vigin, but after fapping I feel sad and lonely. I would definitely like a girl who's into sandwiching sweaty bodies together after sex.
>>
>>17761941
After cumming personally I would like to go sit at the porch in the shower to be alone and think about what went wrong with my life.
>>
>>17761941
If its just masturbating, a fling, or doing it some prostitute, post climax feels depressing actually. We'd feel empty to do it alone or without anyone we care about. However, doing it with someone we really love feels amazing, the feeling that all is right in the world. Funny, I heard when I was still in high school that if you really wanted to know what you thought about someone you'd give it a wank.

As for sweaty bodies same thing really. If he likes you I'm sure he wouldn't mind. It might be even erotic.
>>
>>17761941
Do whatever you want, I'm checked out emotionally and mentally as soon as the clothes come off lol.

Not gross, nothing to worry about. A bit uncomfortable if he's just trying to get to sleep but I suspect he cares about you so its a compromise.
>>
>>17761885
14 years old? really? degenerate.
>>
Question for both sexes.

My gf of 1 year has a life-long illness which affects her everyday and is difficult most days, she hates the illness and it effects what she can eat. She also has depression and absolutely hates herself.

Lately, we've been having a lot of little arguments, mostly on her part as she's been annoyed with herself and sometimes vents it onto me in the form of knit-picking little things I do ..and of course, it brings me down when she does as I am considered healthy and level headed. For example, the other day she said to me when we were out, that she was just thinking about how many reasons I have to break up with her and how selfish and useless she feels, and doesn't deserve me.

It's so hard sometimes, as I love her to bits and she loves me. We've planned our future and spoke about where we want to be in a few years time and I feel this is making that much harder unless we can work on it, but obviously I cannot fix her illness or depression. It's her job, I can only support her whilst she takes the steps she needs to, which she is..but it seems to bounce back.

Has anyone been in a similar situation, girls have you?
>>
>>17761941
depends on the girl, if she's hot then it's nice
If not I'd rather go wash my dick.
>>
>>17761965
sorry for bad grammar, didn't spell check just quick read as going to work soon.
>>
>>17761966
this
>>
>>17761941
I prefer to pee (as you should) and wash my dick before the cuddling, it's bothering to have cum dripping from it.
>>
>>17761965
That sounds rough, I think I can relate to some of it.

I guess I'don't recommend trying to give a blend of conditioning and support? Whenever she's not nitpicking and down on herself, let her know how much she means to you and how much you value her. When it comes to the nitpicking, gently remind her that she's doing this thing that you find hurtful, and support her when she'saw down and be unafraid to let her no that all the reasons she says you should break up with her for are invalid and that your affections are powerful.

Boost her confidence, gently remind her when she's being a butt, let her know she belongs here with you and that she's welcome.
>>
>>17761981
Pardon my spelling, I do have being on mobile.
>>
>>17761985
*hate

This is what I mean.
>>
>>17761965
I had a similar thing and gave up when her lack of self respect to a point where she wasn't able to respect others. I could tell there was a want to change but a lack of effort and a stubbornness to not admit it. I still talk to her if she has no one else. It's been some years and I finally think things are changing after too many failed life choices.

I think the biggest thing to note on is effort. Some people give up, some people have rough patches that will pass. From what it seems she's the latter. Good luck anon.
>>
>>17761981
That's good advice, thank you. It is rough and sometimes I feel like there's only so much I can take if it carries on this way, as it's been bad recently but hopefully will get better.

When and if I call her out on the nitpicking she goes into a state of self hatred as she's worried I'll leave her, so she'll call herself names and really say hurtful things about herself, but then she'll come back and apologise for what she has said to me and it'll be okay. Sometimes I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall.

I support her as much as I can and really try to help her, I value her as she is a wonderful life partner (yes we've spoke of that too) and is very supportive of me but as I said there is only so much I'm going to be able to take, it's weighing me down :-(
>>
>>17761965
My gf used to be like that, I just held her down and have really rough sex with her when she showed symptoms of being "depressed", like really beat that pussy up. I literally fucked the depression out of her.
>>
>>17762003

Thank you, it's such a relief to think that people can relate...I sometimes feel I'm in a world of my own. I hope it is a rough patch, she's never been this serious with it..and she's trying so hard to sort it but keeps slipping back and forth.

I'm limited on time as I have to head to work now, if this thread is still up then I'll reply.

If not then thank you for your advice, that's to anyone who replies or has done so already.

I'll leave my poge on auto-refresh so I can read advice once I get back.

Thanks again anons.
>>
>>17762010
Whenever she goes into the self hate thing, tell her it's okay it's just a little bump in the road, relationships have that all the time, and that you love her. Remind her of your plans for the future and that you want that.

That being said if it ever weighs you down too much take care of yourself.
>>
>>17762027
That;s exactly what I do now, always remind her that it's just a bump and tomorrow/next week will be better, just keep pushing through. We've all been there, but she can find reasons why it's different for her, which is true..it's harder.

I'll always put myself first in the end, it's selfish but I can't let myself get depressed from this.
>>
File: 15646b0330946c91a.png (2MB, 900x1216px) Image search: [Google]
15646b0330946c91a.png
2MB, 900x1216px
>>17761885
"Acceptable"? Only for a few ones. Just go for it if she's really what you want, but be careful, almost everybody will be against you (parents, sjw, jealous women)... Since you are the older one, be sure of not hurting her feelings. I mean, sex is one thing, but respect her.

Is she a relative? Sister, cousin...?

>inb4 "he" is not "me"
>>
>>17761941
If the guy really likes you, he'll want the same. By nature, most guys would get "soft" after sex with love (i used to get that way with one girlfriend i had).
>>
>>17761885
That some serious self destructive behavior coming from her. Any girl I knew who became that infatuated with someone ended up learning some real valuable life lessons.

Also just because your not thinking anything sexual, does that mean she isn't?
>>
>>17762022
If you add chronic infidelity and bisexualism you'd be my friend (those things on the girls part). For his bad luck he is madly in love with her and she is highly dependent on him. After some years he managed to make her go to a shrink and stop drinking so much and things seem to improve now.
>>
>>17761885
PROTIP: if you're going to feed this fake line about your friend, don't go on and on about a 14 year old's "pure innocent beauty" and "character".

because it's really obvious bro
>>
Hi! Lady here. Been married for 8-ish months now. My husband has gained a lot of weight. What is the appropriate way to deal with this? He says it's unfair that I am still super skinny, but I don't eat as much junk as him. I want to help him and not be an ass, but it kinda sucks because he is so self concious and won't go out with me and our sex is not as good... I had two full time jobs for a while and didn't have much extra time to cook healthy meals, so he would eat out a lot. I think he blames me for his weight gain. I want to help him get in shape, though! Have any of you ever had to deal with this? What's the appropriate way to bring this topic to surface? He also never wants to work out with me.... :( Thanks for any input!
>>
>>17762056
>He says it's unfair that I am still super skinny
Fatties gonna fat. Make him understand that his weightgain is his own fault and not your responsibility.
Why is it your responsibility to make 'healthy' meals? Tell him to get off his ass, eat properly and start exercising.

Ask yourself why you married a manchild.
>>
>>17762090
Yeah, I dunno.... things aren't going very well for us lately. Lots of fights. He doesn't like me going out with friends and keeps accusing me of cheating on him. My parents were super pushing for us to get married fast.... they're hella religious. They basically threatened him into proposing to me.... :'( I always fuck up my life.
I really want to make the best of this, though, if possible..... I don't know what to do, though. I feel like his mom.
>>
>>17762034
She's a friend of my sister. She has been coming to my house for many years.

>>17762044
>just because your not thinking anything sexual, does that mean she isn't?
you are right. I don't know, I could hear her heartbeats but I could never know what she was thinking. However I choose to believe her, from the color of her cheeks, she seems content with just lying in my arms.

>Any girl I knew who became that infatuated with someone ended up learning some real valuable life lessons
And I aim to make this lesson as smooth and painless as possible for both of us. Even if I would fail at least we are very happy just being in close physical space.

>>17762054
Noted.
>>
>>17762130
>She's a friend of my sister. She has been coming to my house for many years.
And you both kept it secret for now, right?
>>
>>17762056
Try teaching him cooking? It's a good way to spend time together. I'm a single male but that is what I would do.
>>
>>17762139
I think my sister might know, but she told me not to worry about her.
>>
>>17762159
What about the parents of that girl? Do you know them? Are they ok with you?
>>
How do I ever trust again?

I have been cheated on in my first two relationships which were both extremely abusive towards me. My third GF was very mentally and emotionally abusive and I broke up with her last year because of that. We got back together like 6 months ago and while we were LDR I tried my hardest to get to her.

She kept so many secrets from me and I caught her lying so many times. I don't know if she has cheated on me or not but her actions would be considered incredibly suspicious by literally anyone. She has even admitted this and promised to get better but she never did. Just more and more lies until she eventually just up and disappeared.

So how the hell can I trust anyone at this point? Why would I? Again, I don't know if she just met someone else, needed time and space, or if she was cheating on me the entire time but she for sure without a doubt lied, hid things, and acted in suspicious ways. Posting things on social media about being lonely constantly, songs about affairs constantly, hiding who her friends were, breaking promises, acting very aggressive out of nowhere.

I can't even imagine being in a new relationship right now because the thought of going through the motions of talking to someone, learning about them, finding comfort in them and them in me... trusting them, loving them... ugh. It just makes me never go outside ever again.
>>
>>17762102
This sounds like there's something bigger going on than weight gain, if this is all new. Whatever is driving his new attitude could be the same thing that's driving the weight.
>>
>>17762056
> My husband has gained a lot of weight. What is the appropriate way to deal with this?

By not caring

Unless exercise is something natural to a person,not even just guys, you're never gonna take care of their weight problems. It's like trying to change them and relationships actually changing people is something that only really works in Hollywood. If you can't do that then divorce him before you start shitting out his kids. Cause it can only get worse from now.
>>
>>17762172
My previous two boyfriends were very similar. Both pathological liars. Second one cheated one me, for all I know the first one probably did too. They both got me into huge amounts of debt because of the lying, which I'm only finally now getting out of.

For me, I just had to keep socialising in general - not trying to date, just trying to talk to people and meet people. When I clicked with someone new, there were a lot of trust issues for me, but I communicated with them. I told them what previous relationships had done to me. I tried to trust him on his own merit. For me, the big thing has been waiting it out and seeing that I hadn't caught him on any little lies even though I'm on my guard. With the exes, I caught them in so many little lies but I was in complete denial.

I don't really know what's the right answer, but for me it was patience and communication and being in a relationship with someone who was willing to wait for my trust. It's not just on you, it's on your new partner, and if they're not willing to give you that support then they're not worth it.
>>
>>17762183
>>17762172
I want to add to that: read up on emotional abuse and learn the signs to look out for. Accept the fact that you were abused in a previous relationship, because it helps you move on. Next time somebody behaves suspiciously, try to remember your previous experiences and think deeply about your relationship (easier said than done)
>>
>>17762162
Only her dad. I've been playing chess with her dad since I was 15, he thought I was some kind of prodigy, we could be considered old friends. He also knows something is going on between me and her even though we both tried to hide it. (I guess he knew after the period I started dating my gf and his daughter just locked herself in the room crying)
We still play chess once a month but I don't think he ever said anything to me resembling or could be interpreted as a blessing. He did warn me not to be impatient and ruin my career. I think he trusts my character (clearly he hasn't beaten me up yet).
>>
>>17762183
>>17762189
thanks, I appreciate it <3

I knew I was being emotionally abused when I first broke up with her. She had so many double standards and would belittle me any chance she got and until about a month ago I would always take it with stride. Never returned the insults, never yelled at her, raised my voice, judged her, or anything. Sometimes I would get super frustrated and curse but I say "fucking" and "fuck" way too much in everyday talk. It's a bad habit I am very much aware of and I'm trying to do better.

Last month I blew up at her so badly because I just couldn't piece together the lies anymore. There were just so many of them, so many secrets and suspicious behavior I snapped, HARD. The next day I regretted it so badly and hated myself for it. I apologized with all my heart and when I did her friend (that wanted to poke her) made up lies about her cheating/sharing nudes that just made me lose it again.... except this time not publicly. She eventually realized the other guy was being manipulative and started to talk to me again. This is where her most fucked up lies started to appear.

I still suspected something and I just... was done with her at that time. She pulled me back in by revealing to me she had Cancer starting from last august and she was depressed and worried and that's why she was acting like that. She then tells me "Well... not cancer just HPV... I don't know the type yet because I'm waiting for more tests and I was worried it COULD BE the cancer type." This was... still okish for me to believe? For all I knew I could have been the one to give her HPV so that wasn't exactly evidence for her cheating.

recently, about a week or so ago, she told me "Haha I never thought I had cancer. I knew about the HPV since 2013. I MADE IT ALL UP TO FUCK WITH YOU."

She then called me a shitty, toxic, abusive person that was constantly jealous and treated her like a prisoner...
>>
>>17762200
>He did warn me not to be impatient and ruin my career.
This seems to be a pretty significant comment. As if he knew it. The context could explain it.
>>
Met a girl fifteen months ago. We hung out a lot for three months, then she started getting distant. She sent a long message about how she's going through a quarter life crisis, and I said it's fine I'll give you all the space you need. It's been 11 months since, and we've only see no each other 4 times. She's made plans with me more than that, but ended up cancelling last minute.

I should simply cut all contact with her now, right?
>>
>>17762237
I'm really sorry you had to go through that. Neither of my exes pretended to have terminal illnesses, I consider myself pretty lucky as that sounds awful.

I know what you mean with the last bit though - as much as you tried to accuse them of lying, they would turn it back on you and act the victim, like you were crazy for ever thinking that THEY could possibly do something wrong. It raises my heart rate and makes me anxious even just remembering that now. All I can say is that it isn't true, you're the one being deceived and you need to try and remember that. I know how hard it is to convince yourself though, I stayed with my last ex for a whole 2 years after realising what kind of person he was because he would keep doing this and making me feel like I was insane and I needed him.

I wish I could say the right thing that would fix this but it really is just time, and trying to stay optimistic. Fake it until you make it, basically. That and a caring partner who'll help you get through it - which you WILL find, because nice people are out there.
>>
>>17762250
Yes.
>>
So I want to fuck my girlfriend without a condom but she doesn't want to start on the pill because it makes her super fat. She's sort of chubby and I like that but I don't want her fat either so I'm with her on no pill.

I told her we could do it when she's not ovulating and then I could just pull out before I ejaculate. Those two contraceptive methods combined are more safe than using condoms when she is ovulating, which she doesn't mind. I provided a source for this claim. Then I would use condoms at all other times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_birth_control_methods#Effectiveness

She still doesn't want to. She's okay with the less safe condoms+ovulation than she is with the more safe coitus interruptus+no ovulation.

How do I understand what the fuck is going through her mind, if anything? What the fuck is she thinking? Is there something she isn't telling me or is this just another case of a girl being completely unreasonable?
>>
>>17762255
Pull out method works on you using it absolutely correctly and requires a huge amount of trust and skill. Condoms work the same way no matter what. I would respond in exactly the same way as her.
>>
>>17762237
Her friend was even in on it. She told me she had leukemia.

I had a really good friend from my college that died some cancer. It really fucked with me bad and when she told me that I broke in to a panic. I nearly jumped down my entire flight of stairs to the phone to get a hold of her.

I really never cared if she had male friends or hung out with coworkers after work. She knew the only things that would bother me are the same things that would bother literally anyone in a relationship. Hanging around exes, men that actively were obsessed with her (which there are a few), shit like that.

The double standard here was thick. her lies about who she was hanging out with or ho she even knew were contstant but if I so much as even talked ABOUT ANOTHER WOMAN'S WORK I got scolded for it. Like if I said "I love this painting by so and so" she would get upset. I couldn't have female friends, couldn't talk about my past female friends and peers or reply to any women without her losing her mind at me.

She was also obsessed with me cheating on her with my ex while she still had her ex on her FB and another man she went out with once before, is obsessed with her, on all her social media at the time.

She truly made me feel like I was being crazy and irrational at times... and she believes that as well to this day.

I'm so fucked up now... It's going to be so hard to trust ever again. I wanted her to come clean about whatever it is she was hiding in order for me to have some ability to trust but... she has a mental disorder that causes her to deflect blame and to never face her responsibilities. This disorder has caused her to view people as either paragons or demons and right now I am a demon to her because she can't accept the fact she is a compulsive liar.
>>
>>17762172
My first and only relationship to this date had the girl going mental, fucking my female friend and lots of other people, ruinin hers and mine circle of friends. Shit sucks man. Never had interest again in having a relationship. Not that I'm closed to possiblity, but simply do not actively seek it.
>>
>>17762255
>>17762260

NO, she can still get pregnant even when using the "pull out method", pre-cum is something that can happen, you can pre-cum while not even notice it, the slightest little of pre-cum can be enough for her to get pregnant.

either she can ask her doctor to insert a spiral in her uterus that prevents her from getting pregnant or you can ask for male sterilization.
>>
>>17762261
Talking about it really helps. The more you talk about it, the more you realise how abnormal her behaviour was. If you find someone that you can talk about this stuff with and their responses seem good to you, that's a good foundation for a new relationship. Trusting will be hard but you can do it, given time. And don't feel pressured to immediately trust the next person either, remember that your lack of trust right now is perfectly natural and the right person will understand why you're having trouble. Feel free to vent at me about all the shit you've gone through on here as much as you want - I'm listening.
>>
>>17762260
Just curious, what kind of skill? I know my dick and I know when I come. I never once came in a condom anyway, always pull it off first and come on her 5 seconds later (without finishing myself off or anything, I can feel it like 8 seconds early).

I would think she trusts me, I have tons of videos of her doing dirty things for me. We have only known each other for around a year but after 2 months she borrowed me $20.000 to start a business with no contract or security (and I paid them back by now).

In any case, condoms aren't safe. Maybe they work the same way every time, but if that way is not any safer than pulling out, what is the difference? You sound just like her, completely ignoring facts while referring to some ill defined concepts such as "trust" and "skill". If this is because she doesn't trust me or because she thinks I don't know how to pull out, then why isn't she just saying so?

I would sort of understand it if she said "Maybe it's just as safe as condoms when ovulating but it's not as safe as condoms when not ovulating" because that would be true. It just seems like tons of girls have no idea about how to argue anything.
>>
>>17762251
Yeah... that...

I have PTSD now I know. I recently saw something she posted about how "Toxic people when they can no longer control you will try to control how other's see you. While it might feel unfair, raise above" and I was filled with fucking rage and pain, and just broke into a sobbing mess. All the abuse, the belittling, the lies, everything came back at that one single moment. I felt so worthless, like I wasn't good enough, I felt so betrayed by her actions and broken promises, and I felt so ANGRY. How could she possibly tell people I was toxic? That I was abusive and manipulative? What the fuck?

I couldn't control my crying, my screaming out "WHY WHAT THE FUCK I"M SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHY WHAT THE FUCK"...

I wanted to defend myself so badly. To show people the lies and how she was with me. Then I realized... that is exactly how she wants me to react. She wants people to see me as some insane man that would attack her. All they know is what she has told them and that is the exact person she has told them I was.

>>17762264
:(

That... I'm sorry :( I wish life would just stop fucking people over time and time again.

I truly believe love is a wonderful, beautiful thing that everyone deserves in their lives. I don't hate her, I don't. I know why she does the things she does but god am I fucked up now.

I rant on here a lot. I don't want to annoy my friends too much about it so that's why mostly. She comes to this board but I don't think she checks these threads.
>>
>>17762270
She can get pregnant with a condom too. The condom can break. Even with perfect use, a condom is only twice as safe (results in only twice as many pregnancies) as pulling out. Did you not even read the provided source either?

I considered freezing some dudes and getting a vasectomy.
>>
Why are women so fucking difficult? Seriously
>>
>>17762286
>I truly believe love is a wonderful, beautiful thing that everyone deserves in their lives.
If we all got what we deserved we all would get some good whipping. idk after the dust settled I talked with people who still were in contact with her it seems she was legitimately insane (borderline personality or a extreme case of bipolarity) and that coupled with an abusive mother (whom she looks alike in both appearance and behavior for her unluckiness) resulted in that. I don't forgive her, wouldn't get near hear with a ten feet pole but I understand. She tried talking to me again but I was diplomatic but noped.jpg nevertheless.

I'm really shit at meeting people and that kind of thing, even in a university I have like 1 friend and no chance of finding another girl. I just got accustomed to it and learned to couple with the loneliness..
>>17762291
Dude, taking yourself out before cumming is the fastest way of becoming a father. Stop being stupid and use a condom or some other method.
>>
>>17762286
Definitely make sure you've cut off all communication with her, it makes everything much better. You have the right to be angry about all of this. And remember, you can't control what she does - and she can't control you. React how you need to, you don't have to let her see it but if you need to be angry and upset then embrace that shit, feel whatever you need to feel.
>>
>>17762296
Don't worry, plenty of men are this difficult too.
>>
Girls, do you ever have arguments with your vagina?
>>
>>17762302
I'd think that not taking yourself out before coming is the fastest way of becoming a father.

Using a condom only halves the amount of unwanted pregnancies compared to pulling out before coming. Combined with other contraceptives, such as tracking ovulation, it is actually safer. I really don't get why this is so hard to understand.
>>
>>17762272
I truly appreciate that. I always question if people care or if anyone is listening... it helps a lot.

I have been taken advantage of a lot in my past. I have somewhat of a known presence online and with what I can do is something women so desperately often want. Which is to give them the feeling of living within a real-life romance flick as the lead lady, the most beautiful woman in the world.

Bit bragging but honestly it's true. I'm a painter of women, specifically. A writer, a poet, and just romantic as can be.

After about the 6th time a girl had lured me in, used me to get what they want only to reveal they had a boyfriend/girlfriend or whatever was when I stopped doing that kind of behavior. I started to realize that they didn't truly want me, they just wanted what I could give them and the idea of me.

I am also aware that a sob story can be seen as a manipulation tactic to make someone want to take care of me, to give me the love I was promised by those that hurt me. That's not what I want though. I just want someone to love me for who I am as a person, not out of pity or an idealization of romance.

I want to talk about my pain but I don't want to come off as manipulative or deceitful. For anyone to think I'm just having a whine to get pity from others. I truly truly trulllyyyyy do not want pity.

Sometimes I think I might be a little too self aware, open, and honest for my own good. I tried to tell her these things and... she just thought I was trying to guilt trip her or that I was being manipulative. She told me "You're only being so loving and not calling me any names because you just want to look like the good guy. To have other's feel bad for you. You don't love me. You didn't mean that apology! Look at how many times you made edits! You just wanted to look good and that's it."

She could not and still cannot believe that maybe... just maybe I made a dozen+ edits on my open apology because I wanted it to reflect perfectly how I felt.
>>
>>17762316
It's hard to understand because using a skewed source proves nothing. Condoms have a much higher effective rate (and I live in the third world) than that. This /pol/ logic of
>look guise found a shit source that says exactly what I want!
>that's wrong tho
>but I got a source! I bet you didn't even read it!
>We did, it's shit.
Leads nowhere.
>>
>>17762316
If the condom doesn't break, how will the sperm get in the vagina? Will it magically go through rubber/other material?
>>
>>17762302
> legitimately insane (borderline personality or a extreme case of bipolarity)
The woman I am talking about for sure has borderline personality disorder. I am not a professional psychiatrist but I am an intelligent, educated person. I have done years of research on mental illness and can emphasize greatly because... I am mentally ill as well. I am not perfect, I know I'm not. I'm far far from perfect but I don't think anyone has to be perfect to be a good person. They just have to recognize the error of their ways and make an amends.

I understand her disorder, emphasize with her, don't hate her, and would never judge her. I tried to get her to go to a psych for so long but she refused time and time again. It really breaks my heart knowing that she is being this destructive and in the end she will have hurt so many people... the worst being herself.
>>
>>17762321
Using your pain as a tactic is only the case if you're actively trying to manipulate people with it - that's very different from trying to get people to understand you with it. You never have to feel bad about needing to talk about things, as long as you're not using it to make other people behave as you want them to - compare how you're talking about your feelings and how she was using her behaviour manipulatively to see the difference. Dont feel bad for feeling things.
>>
File: 1463771801337.jpg (31KB, 620x293px) Image search: [Google]
1463771801337.jpg
31KB, 620x293px
>>17762325
by tunnelling
>>
>>17762322
Okay, but I don't get why that is a bad source? It is peer reviewed and I can provide more independent and peer reviewed sources that support my claim.

You didn't provide any source at all though, except for some anecdotal evidence I'm supposed to believe because you live in the third world?

No, I didn't vote Trump and I don't go to /pol/.
>>
>>17762333
lol
>>
>>17761089
>>17761092
>>17761114
>>17761141
>>17761142
>>17761331
>>17761350
Do you think you are part of the majority in that opinion?
>>
>>17762335
If your mind is so set why do you need advice?
>>
>>17762322
Here is another source (the CDC).

https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/contraception/

18% fail rate on condoms, 22% on withdrawal.

Is the CDC a bad source? Are they controlled by the catholic mafia or something?

>>17762325
I don't actually know but I think that most tears in a condom are so small that they go unnoticed.
>>
>>17762343
Are you actually retarded or autistic? No offense because you really seems so. A lower failure rate is better dummy. And condom, unless you have severe problems moving your hands do not depend on your skill or distraction. Anything google throws at me gives condoms 98% sucess in preventing pregnancy which corresponds to the experience I had. (Or did not have, parenthood). Nobody cares about where or how you put your dick somewhere so make up your mind and stop shitting the thread.
>>
>>17762330
Thanks, again. I'll try to remember that, I will. She has admitted to me that she is incredibly manipulative and that she feels awful for doing the things she does but thinking about it more I'm not too sure if I believe her. I think she knows she's manipulative but I do not think anymore that she feels bad for it. Judging by her behavior It only makes sense that her "apologies" were just more manipulation and she knows it.

I am also aware that sometimes people do things without realizing it. That maybe I talk openly about my sob stories because I get attention from it. But then again... talking about your problems and having friends or caring people support you isn't bad either. I would feel awful if I were manipulating people without knowing it and that just makes me want to close up completely in isolation. I never, ever want to hurt anyone... never...

Well, I mean... unless they were attacking me or my family in which case I would destroy them. Totally different concept though ololol

I think a lot about how people who are borderline or sociopaths are unaware of their behavior. That they don't know what they are doing because the wiring in their brain is abnormal from a healthy individual and the wiring is physically different. They perceive the same external information a normal person does but their brain calculates it differently resulting in their extreme, broken behavior. Their reality is different than ours because that's just how their brain functions.

I think about that and apply it to myself. What if I truly was the abusive, toxic person in my relationships? I just don't realize I am? What if my openness and what I perceive as self awareness is actually not normal but I'm blind to it by psychosis? Can...

Just... I'm so fucked up...
>>
>>17762343
About the tears, I doubt that. Try making tiny tears and forcing the condom, it will immediately break.
>>
>>17762327
Same thing here mate. Later I discovered she actually loved me, like really did (she talked about me to people like a little girl, really possesive and wanted to be 24/7 with me). Some people just have something inside then that makes them fuck shit up. In her case it was activated by alcohol and my presence.
>>
>>17762366
And those things (possesive, needy) weren't that bad, I kinda liked them. But the other stuff made everything crash and burn. The worse part is that she was hot as shit.
>>
>>17759927
I like a girl but I just don't know what to do. I have little going on in my life so I never talk to her because I can't think of anything to say, and I don't know how to indicate interest because I have no experience talking about emotion. Despite this I'm 100% sure she likes me (don't ask me why, I don't understand it either), she'll occasionally drag me along to parties and flirt with me and other stuff. I'm so awkward though, I freeze up and don't know what to do. I lost her number recently so I'm not sure how to find her again (facebook or something maybe), or perhaps I should just wait until she contacts me next time. Anyway, if I was to contact her is it worth being autistically frank about what I think or is this going to ruin everything? I want to tell her I like her but I'm not sure how to express it or what to do about, and ask her why she's so interested in me when I'm such a boring guy.
>>
>>17762378

Holy shit going through the same thing. Someone please reply to this.
>>
>>17762348
I never intended this to be about the safety of condoms over withdrawal. If you read my original post, it was about me understanding my girlfriend. I was afraid she is hiding an STD from me and that was why she reacted like she did. But it seems like a common gut reaction.

98% for perfect use of condoms is the same thing I found. It is about the same for perfect use of withdrawal method from any source I can find (like plannedparenthood.org).

>>17762358
Yea maybe. With 98% success rate for perfect use, it appears that 1 in 50 condoms simply breaks.
>>
>>17762355
I think all those things too, and I've learned to realise that the fact that I'm aware of the possibility and I examine everything I do means that actually, I'm not that awful manipulative person. For the most part, they're aware on some level that they act that way - your girlfriend admitted she was manipulative, my boyfriends knew they were constant liars - but they take that and try to turn it to their advantage. If you're trying your best to be a good person then that's all you can do.
>>
>>17762378
In the age of the botnet, how do you lose someone's number?

>>17762386
I was able to break a super thin condom in perfect condition, when I was trying to put my penis into a prostitute's vagina while she was on her belly with her legs closed (it was super tight). We immediately felt it and I just picked another one. I didn't catch anything, obviously (I hadn't even started to thrust into her when that happened).
I think you have to be a special kind of stupid to get someone pregnant by breaking a condom.
>>
I have never, ever been catcalled. I'm actually pretty happy about that because I have horrible social anxiety but at the same time I have to wonder if there's something wrong with me. I don't even know what I'm asking.
>>
>>17762343
No, condoms break completely so you notice it+s broken and there are chances of pregnancy.
>>
>>17762460
That's just how the female mind "works" (if you can call that working).
You WANT to be catcalled, but at the same time you DON'T WANT to be catcalled.
>>
File: IMG_5159.jpg (58KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5159.jpg
58KB, 599x510px
>>17762478
>>
>>17762488
>>17762478
Hurray for an awful society that makes me feel like my own abuse is normal if not desirable...
>>
>>17762447
Reading about it, some of these numbers are self reported and could reasonably be inflated. That is, some people get pregnant and they'd rather blame a faulty contraceptive than their own carelessness or incompetence and they report that they used the condom perfectly but it still failed.
>>
File: 1452824410028.gif (836KB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
1452824410028.gif
836KB, 177x177px
>>17762460
MAYBE maybe you are too attractive and make men nervous
If I see Barb walking around campus and if she looks at me like this I would spill my spaghetti instead of catcalling her
>>
>>17762495
>blaming society
Blame yourself, be responsible for your feelings.
It's funny, when women catcall men, you don't consider it "abuse", do you?
>>
>>17761885
>absolutely does not have sexual thought towards her
>lying in bed

Riiight lmao
>>
>>17762447
>In the age of the botnet, how do you lose someone's number?
I'm a luddite who doesn't have any social network accounts.
>>
>>17762495
>society

hahahah
>>
I met this guy through a mutual friend about 5 weeks ago. Even though that's a really short amount of time, when we met we connected instantly; we've likely put in around 200 hours of time spent. He's been thinking we should just stop the bullshit and make it official because we know we're not seeing anyone else right now. I don't want to claim him as a my bf for a lot of reasons, reasons being:
> stingy as fuck
> only knows how to be affectionate when he's aroused
> literal /pol/tard which is funny in a shitposting way, but not when he's serious
> really stubborn about inconsequential things like not understanding why he can't knock over/spill stuff at my house without cleaning it
> literally told me that he doesn't understand why he should impress me because I already like him so he can't do anything wrong
> overall just being overly comfortable and now I'm starting to feel like his mom and I actually don't want that because he's not even trying to be better under me, he's turning into a fucking teenager
Anyway, how can I tell him why I won't make it official with him? Can I get him to curb some of his behavior? Do I need to be just dating someone else and stop obsessing over him? I really like him just because he's mostly very sweet and awkward but he's just also a stingy cunt.
>>
>>17762648
lol just fuck some other dude and tell him the reasons you listed
>>
>>17762296
Welcome to my world.
>>
>>17762648
>/pol/tard
Goddamit. Feel sorry for you
>>
Girls what do you feel about body hair in a guy? I'm somewhat fit (6' 4'' )but hairy as shit. Like bear legs/arms and some in the chest (probably when I'm 20 onward it'll go full bear chest too). I trim the parts that need trimming but well.. I'm still hairy.
>>
File: tumblr_nc2s02j1uV1tltnyuo1_400.gif (927KB, 360x267px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc2s02j1uV1tltnyuo1_400.gif
927KB, 360x267px
>>17762296
I wish I knew that goddamn shit too.

I had a girl who basically begged me to be in a relationship with her then yet once I declared I would, she slowly went dead silent on me and treated my attempts to communicate with her like a last thought. Like literally a last thought, sometimes I could greet her in the morning only to barely get something back by like 10 PM. I had to break up with her before even going on a real date because she worried the shit out of me and couldn't fess up an excuse or justification for it outside of "i'm sorry"
>>
>>17762824
Not a girl, but... Why don't you go full Henry Cavill mode? His hairy chest looked nice in "Man of Steel".
>>
>>17762892
I'm not that ripped (yet). I'm digi-evolving from lanklet to fit, almost over. But without the buffed muscles and a bit more tan that's me.
>>
>>17762661
We have pretty good chemistry. I'm not trying to hurt him, if he would fix at least half those things I was listing, I'd make him my bf. I'm just mad because I'm catching feelings and resenting him at the same time.
>>
>>17762892
His hairy chest looked nice because of the muscles.
>>
>>17762907
>if he would fix
Give up now. That shit doesn't happen.
>>
File: 1478485979632.png (1022KB, 685x915px) Image search: [Google]
1478485979632.png
1022KB, 685x915px
Hey girls:

Would you date a nice guy if you'd know that he (besides liking girls of your age) is into little girls too?
>>
>>17763161
No, never, under any circumstance
>>
How do I meet people in a university? I feel very weird approaching random people I find interesting at parties (I always feel I'm bothering them), same for text msgs. The people frm my course are pig disgusting but there are some nice people from other courses but I have 0 friends or acquaintances to introduce me or do anything. I'm 100% alone.
>>
>>17763258
Any futile excuse is ok. Just choose the people you like, and search things you have in common. Be honest, and don't force yourself into people you dislike.
>>
>>17761926
This is good advice
>>
>>17761965
The best dating advice I've ever been given is this: Never date someone who has more problems than you do.
>>
>>17763400
But then, the other person would be dating someone with more problems than her.
>>
>>17763431
.......so? As long as you aren't dating someone with more problems than yourself, you have nothing to worry about.... Or, more accurately, you have less things to worry about
>>
>>17763458
So you don't actually care about the other person at all? As long you don't have to be responsible for her it's fine?
>>
>>17763475
You aren't responsible for her. You're only responsible for yourself. That's a fact.
>>
>>17763374
I am kinda an voluntary outcast on my course, they are the definition of STEMfaggots (I can't stand them) , they respect me but are not my friends. I have no one in this city, in this state. I have no idea of how to meet people aside from going piss drunk in some parties, blinking and appear in my bedroom in the morning with kiss marks and bites.
>>17763493
That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>17763539
It doesn't make sense that you should never date a person who has more problems than you do?
>>
>>17763551
You are simplificating things more than Americans simplified their parties. Life is where exceptions are the norm. It isn't some autistic dichotomous imaginary system.
>>
>>17763560
It's.... just some wise advice I was given and wanted to pass along... You can take it and be happier for it, or you can ignore it and carry on
Thread posts: 385
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.