[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emotionally unavailable women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Gentleman, I'd never thought I'd say it, but I should've listened to your advice. A few months ago I came on here and detailed a weird relationship I had with a woman that was bringing me down. I approached this relationship in a totally new way and I decided to dive in, just express myself freely and not be afraid of vulnerability. Well anyways, this woman had an issue with intimacy and was clearly emotionally unavailable. She toyed with me and whenever we had trouble she'd be all over other guys Instagrams to try and make me jealous. So at that point I let go. Two weeks of no contact and she sent her gay best friend to try and convince me to talk to her. She said she realized she needed me in her life and she wouldn't leave. Fast forward to last week and she pretty much deserted me again. She said she wasn't ready and this was getting too serious. Which is bullshit because I'm overseas and we were doing it long distance for a bit. but I just feel duped. I know realize I should've just ended it. She told me I was too good for her and she wasnt ready, but immediately I saw that she started to flirt with a guy on IG and they added each other on Spotify, she's making him playlists with music I would send her haha. Probably to piss me off but whatever. Anyways I just wanted to ask and get some general comments on emotionally unavailable women. What do I do now? I blew up on her and called her an internet side bitch, that she'll always be alone because she's hollow and doesn't know what intimacy is. What are you experiences like with emotionally unavailable women? Do they always come back? How do I move on? Obviously my ego is bruised and I just need to step back and work on myself.
>>
File: 1433371407407.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1433371407407.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
>>17762086
You're with a really childish female, my friend.
>What are you experiences like with emotionally unavailable women?
They're not 'emotionally unavailable'.
It's generally just an excuse, so they wouldn't have to dedicate themselves to a singular relationship.
>How do I move on? Obviously my ego is bruised and I just need to step back and work on myself.
You just move on. You just do. Not sure if there were ever differentials when it comes to moving on.
Get you a non-retarded female.
Don't take it so seriously.
I know you probably feel hurt and or humiliated because you invested expectations in this female, but, you live and you learn.
Keep your guard up next time, OP.
>>
>>17762086
/adv/ never really gets too many opportunities to do this so allow me

Lol told you so.
>>
>>17762086

>>>/out/
>>
>>17762110
No one's ever had an experience with an emotionally unavailable person?
>>
>>17762549
uh yes, and you were warned last thread and right back here asking the same goddamn question because you ignored the advise of people that had tried and failed. Leave her the fuck alone idiot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.