[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I go from the middle one to the first or second one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: measurements_sample-1.jpg (30KB, 527x232px) Image search: [Google]
measurements_sample-1.jpg
30KB, 527x232px
How can I go from the middle one to the first or second one?

I look disgusting in nice clothes from the side view when I try and wear nice clothes because I'm pretty fat and I got mantits which is why I dress like shit because I'd look like shit either way.

I'm tired of being an overweight virgin and want to start swimming in vagina.

I don't want to necessary lose weight, I just want to lose fat.

I'm 5'6 and almost 195lbs, how can I change things?
>>
>>17754492

Change your attitude, first of all lol
>>
Weight lifting. 3 days a week. You need fat to build muscle. But also diet. No more sugar and only drink water. Take in less energy than you expend to lose weight.

The good thing is at least you want to get laid. Have some confidence but dont be desperate. They can smell it sometimes.

Oh also muscle weighs more than fat so dont be fixated on a number. Focus on how you look.
>>
>>17754508
How much weight we talking?

Is 5 pound dumbells on each hand enough?
>>
File: IMG_6371_20160629_143435.jpg (245KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6371_20160629_143435.jpg
245KB, 900x1200px
>>17754508
It takes weeks up to months for muscle to build. Stfu uneducated swine. Sorry OP, can't save a fat manlet. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>17754492
I was about the same a year ago. Once the scale hit 200 I said 'okay that's it' and started going to the gym. I went with a friend so that helped. I also cut out (most) soda and sugary stuff. Also gluten. inb4 faggot but seriously, gluten is what causes your stomach to do that. If you simply cut out bread you'll find it helps. I went from 200 to 170 in a few month's time. I still have some ways to go but I'm trying to stay around that weight until dyel mode turns off.
>>
>>17754513

Oh boy. Got to /fit/, read the sticky.
>>
>>17754513
No. But you can start there I guess.

>>>/fit/ might help you.
>>
>>17754517

Such a pity that the human lifespan is less than weeks to months. It's too late for poor OP.
>>
Join us on fit. Seriously.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.