[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with the fact that I'm just gross and creepy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How do I deal with the fact that I'm just gross and creepy?
>>
>>17742936
Accept it as temporary condition and start fixing it. At least gross is fairy easy to handle.
>>
I've been called a creep more often than I can count. I know how painful it is, and how it keeps us from approaching women. But I'm 30 now and eventually got a wife and my own place. Even the dudes from high school who were WAY creepier and greasier than me are now married with kids. It's all gonna be okay, man.
>>
>>17742936

Maybe assess the reasons why you think you might be these things and try to work on them. Do you actually believe you are gross and creepy? Or are you allowing a negative experience or two to dictate your personality.
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
>>17742936
I am sorry to hear that you are hurting. But you have taken the all-important first step toward getting out of your situation. It sucks, I know: 20 years later, I still count the day I came to my senses as the worst day of my life. But this is the day things start to improve for you. Congratulations.

First off, accept that this is not because of things that you ARE, but because of things that you DO. You were not born particularly grosser or creepier than anyone else, and you do not have to stay that way. This is vital. You don't have to die to be reborn, but this IS in many ways a process of rebirth.

After that, the next steps can get personal, so I'm afraid we need to know more. Why do you say you are gross and creepy?
>>
>>17742936
I'm pretty creepy too. Mostly because I'm so awkward around people and say inappropriate things without realizing it's not appropriate.

If I drink I come off even worst. It's really a lose lose situation

Get used to being alone and hiring hookers
>>
>>17742936
I've always been weird and 'creepy,' and I've a pretty attractive guy. Just roll with it, and once you can pull it off you'll be cool-creepy instead of scary-creepy. Like Twilight or metal bands or any of that stuff plays off being stylistically creepy.
As long as you're actually nice and goodhearted then nobody will honestly think you're creepy in a bad way. The real creeps are those that develop predatory habits of getting what they want regardless of how much it hurts other people. Just avoid doing that by being a good person and you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.