[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 54487.jpg (45KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
54487.jpg
45KB, 620x349px
So I love gaming, I love anime but I hate the image people have of gamers and have of anime lovers. I am overweight (about 205 pounds) teeth are not white but not yellow either and not all fucked up, decent social skills I dont act like a cringey guy when I talk to people I dont know and if I know the person I just fuck around with them. My question and need for advice is how can I break the stereotypical gamer feel. Like I feel like people look at me and if I say I like games and anime they think oh im not surprised. How can I change myself to hide my true self.
>>
>>17737617
>>>/fit/
>>>/fa/
>>
>>17737643
I can't deal with /fa/ they are way too cringe and never that helpful with new threads
>>
>>17737647
You don't have to post there. Just lurk, use it as inspiration. God you're such a fucking baby. Want me to hold your hand?
>>
>>17737655
nah hold his dick instead.
>>
>>17737664
I'm sure OP is keen to cross that one off his bucket list.
>>
Become fit and find some other hobbies so that gaming and anime isn't the only thing you do
>>
Get and stay fit. Don't dress like a fucking neckbeard weeb. Take care of your hygiene. Be informed in many fields and have a competent opinion on many subjects. Be able to hold a conversation and to make small talk about anything. Don't try to make every discussion about videogames, anime or any of your other interests your conversation partner might not share. Be friendly. Stop being insecure, no one secretly laughs at how much of a weeb or a nerd you are. Stop caring about pointless shit, like how some people might be secretly laughing at you for enjoying certain things.

/fit/ and /fa/ are both terrible boards full of <wrong opinions> and broscience. Do take a look at the stickies though, especially the /fit/ one, there's a lot of decent information compressed in there.
>>
>>17737617
>I love gaming, I love anime but I hate the image people have of gamers and have of anime lovers.
>I am overweight
>how can I break the stereotypical gamer feel.

Well, for one you can lose some fucking weight, as you probably noticed yourself. Other than that, balance, motherfucker. There is nothing wrong with liking dumb shit like anime or vidya but if you don't have any actual interests, well, it shows.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.