[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

foreskin issues and sex and lump and stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Monkeysex.jpg (21KB, 353x336px) Image search: [Google]
Monkeysex.jpg
21KB, 353x336px
>had sex twice, pain cuz of foreskin
>third time, no pain at all

I guess it is more the stretching, so I got used to it? But I wouldn't know. It all happened in the same evening. Usually, when masturbating, I don't peel the foreskin all back. When I do, it does kind of hurt when I'm at the end of peeling it back... but only when I also start rubbing.
I did it without condoms since when I first tried to put it on, it hurt my shaft or whatever that is.

I suppose she was just wetter the third time, which is why I had no issues. However, when I jokingly put my dick into her (all of the sex happend in the same evening), it didn't hurt either. And I'm sure she was not wet then.

There's some kind of lump whenever I try to peel the foreskin all back, which is why it hurts in the first place. But, sometimes, when I get hard, it is not there, more hidden than before. I don't even know if that soft lump is normal anyways, as it only comes out when I peel it all the way back and start to rub my dick.

what even
is that normal
i dont get it

The lump's been there forever, though.
>>
>>17733154
you should see a doctor you idjit.

phimosis? my phimosis only hurts when who i'm with isn't wet enough or my dick isn't lubed up enough. once its all wetted up it feels great. condoms also eliminate the pain completely for me.

idk about the lump but you should be seeing a doctor anyway to see about what options you have, since it seems to actually be affecting your sex life.

or maybe just drown your dick in lube when starting out. but you still need to see a doctor for your lumpy dick. since it's not always there you might need pictures.
>>
It should not hurt you. You should have been peeling back your foreskin all this time to wash there in the shower. Your father should have told you this at some point in your life. The first time you peeled it back shouldn't have been when you had sex.

>However, when I jokingly put my dick into her (all of the sex happend in the same evening), it didn't hurt either. And I'm sure she was not wet then.

Literally what? How you did you jokingly put your dick in her dry pussy? Sounds like rape, dude.
>>
I made another topic back on /gif/ with real masturbators, there's more info in that thread:
>>>/gif/9545902

>>17733550
When I look at Google or Wikipedia, the pics tell me that the pens gets thinner in the middle when erect which is not the case wth me. It does not seem as tight anyway.

When I use condoms, it affects my foreskin cuz it retracts it and, thus, can hurt. Although I might as well give it another shot.

>>17733602
Well,

>You should have been peeling back your foreskin all this time to wash there in the shower.
I kind of do, I peel it back, but not all the way cuz it didn't seem to be required. I didn't know what was normal and not and I just pulled it back till it hurt...

>Your father should have told you this at some point in your life
Quite the delicate subject for both of us, I guess. When I was smaller, yea, he told me to. But I jus said "ya i did" and that was it. I was under the assumption that even seeing the glans penis was enough. How should I have known back then?

>How you did you jokingly put your dick in her dry pussy? Sounds like rape, dude.
Because we were both naked and I "fuck" with her all the time. It's literally nothing serious, it's just joking around and we do this all the time. Don't worry too much about that part.
>>
Go to a doctor, don't get circumcised.
>>
>>17733154
Wash that shit in the shower op. Do u have all kinds of build up under ur foreskin?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.