[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

foreskin issues and sex n stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Professional masturbators should help me out more than the people on /adv/

>had sex twice, pain cuz of foreskin
>third time, no pain at all

I guess it is more the stretching, so I got used to it? But I wouldn't know. It all happened in the same evening. Usually, when masturbating, I don't peel the foreskin all back. When I do, it does kind of hurt when I'm at the end of peeling it back... but only when I also start rubbing.
I did it without condoms since when I first tried to put it on, it hurt my shaft or whatever that is.

I suppose she was just wetter the third time, which is why I had no issues. However, when I jokingly put my dick into her (all of the sex happend in the same evening), it didn't hurt either. And I'm sure she was not wet then.

There's some kind of lump whenever I try to peel the foreskin all back, which is why it hurts in the first place. But, sometimes, when I get hard, it is not there, more hidden than before. I don't even know if that soft lump is normal anyways, as it only comes out when I peel it all the way back and start to rub my dick.

what even
is that normal
i dont get it

The soft lump's been there forever, though. I guess it's normal, but I would not know.
>>
>>9545902
ask a doctor you fucking retard. sex should never hurt (unless youre taking it up the ass) and there should definently be no lumps on your dick. what fucking rock do you live under?
>>
>>9545954
Ya, but as far as I know, there's actually quite a few people who seemed to have the same problem and just needed to stretch their foreskin out.

idk bout the "lump", I wouldn't even know if I could call it that. It's been there my entire life
>>
Foreplay helps with precum. The precum should help it come back over your mushroom tip easier. As for stretching it, peel it back in the shower and start cleaning any dick cheese if any before trying to go balls deep again.
>>
>>9545902
It should be lose enough not to cause pain to retract or push forward when fully erect.

It will stretch out through use or deliberate stretching. It doesn't need to be any looser than that.
>>
Used to happen to me too, OP. Just start stretching it further and further back every fap, and you'll get there in no time.
>>
>>9545902
When you masturbate start pulling the foreskin down as far as it will go. It may be uncomfortable at first but you get used to it and much better for it to happen when you can control it than when you trying to go all in. As far as the lump go get it checked out you dumbass. You don't fuck with the well being of your dick dude.
>>
>>9545983
I don't think I even had any precum. Otherwise, I would have had it already since there's always been lots of foreplay involved.

There ain't even any dick cheese in the first place.

It's just that "lump" or whatever that makes it hurtful to peel it back entirely and start to rub... most of the times (or maybe just when I'm not erect).
>>
>>9545960
Post a picture of this "lump". I am concered for yor health, anon.
>>
>>9546006
Well, I guess I will have it removed anyways. It's been there my entire life, though, so I doubt it is something "serious" (well, obviously, it mostly hurts when having sex, I guess, so that is serious, but other than that)
>>
>>9546017
Still dude it is yo dick. It is better to be safe then sorry and you could always try to find a cutey female at one of the clinics or something to check it out for you.
>>
Lump sounds bad, but do you just mean your foreskin kind of sticking to the glans? Is this symmetrical? Are you talking about some of the erectile tissue or like a lymph node maybe?

Anyway, I'll back you up on the discomfort without lubrication thing. When I'm using birth control other than a condom there's this uncomfortable pressure as I'm heading in. GF knows how to kind of ease back and forth to help spread the lube, but I don't notice this at all with a condom on. After we're both moderately slippery this stops being an issue for me. It shouldn't be going on until "the second time," but then again where you're new to this maybe you cum a lot faster than I do.

As for foreskin trouble, maybe sure you're rolling that back when you pee. If urine gets in there the skin is going to tend to be... unpleasant, and all around less useful for having sex. Mine is kind of middle of the road, so if yours is tight or you've got a really loose (that little connective bit on the underside,) YMMV.
>>
>>9546010
>>9546066
I feel very inclined to post a part of my dick now, don't you people make this any gayer than it is.

My foreskin doesn't stick to the glans when I retract it... it all goes down, although it does hurt a little which I suppose will be fine with more stretching. This seems to be not much of a problem.
Having read lots of shit on this subject now, I really believe it is the soft "lump" or skin ulcer that is causing the pain then. I would not be sure and certainly need to go to the urologist for it, but it certainly confuses me about having sex today as it can literally go two ways... just like last time where it was not hurtful at all after the third time, for whatever reason.

>erectile tissue
No idea, I don't know if it might be that because Google doesn't even give me any pictures to begin with.
Considering it is on the upper side of the dick, not the bottom, I doubt it is... ?
I am unsure about it being a lymph node either, Google does not really provide me with good pics on that subject. All I know is that it's a little like a very soft ulcer when I peel my foreskin all back. Otherwise, it does not exist.

Is it fine to use a condom then? I would imagine that would just hurt more, unless the skin does not peel any more off because the tightness of the condom would prevent it from happening.

>maybe sure you're rolling that back when you pee. If urine gets in there the skin is going to tend to be... unpleasant,
I never had such a problem, though...
I would not even know what is considerd tight or lose, but that connective bit on the underside is just fine, really. Don't seem to have any problems with it.
>>
>>9546175
>I feel very inclined to post a part of my dick now, don't you people make this any gayer than it is.
It's only gay if you make it gay, anon.
>>
>>9545960
>idk bout the "lump", I wouldn't even know if I could call it that. It's been there my entire life
is it the corona or frenulum? if not, ask a doctor asap
>>
File: dix.gif (37KB, 318x296px) Image search: [Google]
dix.gif
37KB, 318x296px
>>9546352
I would not know, but it looks like this? That "lump" there, or whatever it is. It might as well be just a vein, although I suppose it does look somewhat unnatural. I wouldn't know. I just know it's been there all my life and I never had any problems with it since I never had sex before.
But even then, I didn't always have problems with it... I don't know, it's weird. It only appears if I peel my foreskin all back, and it's not that big when it's actually erect (since it's not in that pic).
>>
>>9546421
nope, not normal. it is just beneath (touching) the corona. it doesn't look like a vein or lymph node (nor an infection, thankfully).

when it does hurt, is the pain acute/sharp or more of an ache/throb?

oh, and ask a doctor as soon as possible because none of us here are trained, and if anything we say is helpful that will be by sheer luck.
>>
>>9546421
You should probably go to a doctor unless you want to risk some bad shit happening with your dick.It probably is nothing but you shouldn't fuck around when it comes to your dick.Would you rather spend an hour going to the doctor or the rest of your life not being about to at least masturbate?
>>
>>9546452
Well, when I touch it, kind of stitches. It's very bubbly. That's about it.

I pulled my foreskin off when hard and on the other sides it hurts as much (well, little) as when I do it on the side with that thing on. So, I guess most of the pain does not come from it.

Ya, I suppose I will go to a... urologist for it? I think that is the right one, but I am not sure.
>>
>>9546421
Once I had something on my dick that looked like herpes and the campus health doctor bitch said it looked like herpes to her. Had me in full panic mode. Came back and they said it was just a strep infection on my dick. I was raw dogging but I'm glad it wasn't anything more serious.
>>
>>9546503
go to any doctor just get that shit checked out now. you dont want to fuck around with this kind of shit anon.
>>
>>9546523
Well, if it was anything serious, I am sure in those 23 years, it would have been noticed or... it would have done anything serious?
I mean, ya, of course, I will have to go and do that soon. But I doubt it is anything serious. However, cautious is always important and I get what you mean.

It's so weird. If I did not have had any problems with sex, partially, I probably would never have thought that this might be anything abnormal.
>>
>>9545902
My brother had the same problem, if it persists get a doctor to check it out, you may only need to get the frenulum cut.
>>
>>9546503
>So, I guess most of the pain does not come from it.
Nah, that just sounds like a tight foreskin, and will likely get better the more often the foerskin gets pulled back.

>urologist
Nope, that would be if you had an internal plumbing issue. Just talk to your regular doctor (or even a sexual health clinic like Planned Parenthood).
>>
>>9546648
Urologist is the right Dr. They focus on urethra and genitalia, not just indoor plumbing:)
>>
>>9545960
you are either a troll, or a retard

visit a doctor immediately

t. uncut
>>
>>9546421
Dude, that's a vein. I have a similar one in the same place. Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>9546800
I never begged so badly to see someone's dick.
Please show me your penis, my life depends on it. literally
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/32525497
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.