[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 15

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Question of the millenium: how do you convince a woman that shes not fat?
>>
>>17716112
Is she fat? And I mean by normal human standards, not American standards
>>
>>17716113
Absolutely not. Not even the slightest bit.
Some of her dresses just dont fit anymore, but i think its because of her breasts that got a bit bigger due to her period
>>
>ask for raise
>get a $2/hour raise effective the week after i come back from a week off (next week)

i feel like this is a bad joke and im going to get fired upon coming back. nothing bad happened at my job and everything is going as usual. should i be worried?
>>
>Anyone
Long story short I went to bed an 18 year old and woke up a 25 year old who has been at the same shitty retail job for four years. How do I save my life here? I'm tired of having one day off a week, and my schedule always being incredibly random each week. It's killed my social life because I can't make plans ahead of time (make plans for the day? I end up working. Make plans for the evening? I end up closing). I want to escape but the problem is I never went to school, so obviously I'm not qualified for jack shit other then this.
>>
>>17716149

Since you have work experience, with some luck you might find another job with better hours that would take you. Keep an eye out and send applications. If you want, you might even look for a job in a new city or even abroad if you're feeeling like going full out with your escape. You know it yourself too, for something to change you have to change something.
>>
How does a woman interpret that a man doesn't want sex but wants a longterm relationship? Cuddling, talking and living together is fine, but no sex. Is it weird, negative, positive?
>>
>>17716203
I (as a male) had that kind of relationship and it was basically because I wasn't physically attracted to her, but I was in denial
>>
>>17716112
You can't. She has to learn how to be comfortable in her own body. You can help her build her self esteem though by telling her that she looks great and you love her body etc. Just don't wait to do it until she asks you if she looks fat because she might not believe you then.
>>
Guys,

How do I ask you out on a date? Like what exactly should I say. I have a male acquaintance that I've known for sometime and I would like to put on my big girl panties and tell him how I feel. I've never done this before so I'd like to know what method to use.
>>
>>17716249
"Male Acqaintance? I really like you. Do you want to go out sometime? How about Friday? That place on the corner by the park? At 1800? Great. See you then :)"
>>
>>17716227
I'm worried a woman will think the same, or that I'm gay or got diddled with as a kid or something.
>>
>>17716108
Women; ever taken back an emotionally abusive partner (never physical) who claimed to have changed their ways?

What was your experience with that?
>>
>>17716282
you should drink bleach
>>
>>17716249
"Hey there. Wanna join me for a beer?"

A girl once asked me out this way
>>
>>17716309
>>17716309
Why? I never wanted to hurt anybody, I was woefully unaware of my behaviour. I did everything I could to make sure she was okay once she was brave enough to show me the error of my ways.

I'm dedicating my life to making sure I /never/ treat somebody like that again. Do you really think I should drink bleach? I really did want to hurt myself after I saw the pain I'd caused her, I wanted to kill myself too.
>>
>>17716320
BPD?
>>
Reposting

Girls (guys feel free to answer),

I'm male, 27, straight. Doing this famous kink test, my results were:

>Vanilla: 90~100%
>Submissive: 60~80%
>Everything else: < 50%

Thoughts? What should I do, sexually speaking? How do I mix both things in the best possible way?
>>
>>17716325
Shit, maybe? I was in therapy for a few months and they didn't seem to pick up on anything.

I think I just have a lot of unresolved issues to do with identity, trust and insecurity.
>>
>>17716337
Get all that shit sorted, then start dating again. It's not your partner's problem that you're fucked up.
>>
>>17716341
Never said it was. I feel like the journey to betterment could be a lifelong thing though, so it's almost impossible to tell when I 'should be dating' or when I should even attempt to reconnect with the people I've hurt.
>>
>>17716351
Get a proper therapist and let them decide when you can contact people again. It's good that you see it as a life commitment, because it always is.
>>
Guys, would you stay with a girl who "used to have a BBC fetish". She is always spouting that bullshit about "but I love you" and "sex means something with you", but we all know that BBC sluts always shit like that once they're ousted. I just dont know if I can deal with it anymore.
>>
>>17716357
Not too keen on the idea of handing life decisions over to a shrink but thanks for your input. I hadn't considered that I might be BPD, just did a few online tests and it seems likely.

Are you from the UK? Is therapy offered by the NHS if you get diagnosed with BPD?
>>
>>17716386
I would stay with her until I find someone else. Do your own things to improve yourself and attract other women, use her for sex and support.
>>
There's this girl who sat right next to me on the second class. Afterwards we always sat in the same row because that's where I usually sit. Didn't have the chance to talk though. Sometimes she'd sit in a different row

Anyways, we had a midterm for that class. It was in a completely different room, and I was in a weird corner. Somehow she still came and sat next to me.

What did she mean by this? I know her name now though, because I read it on the signature sheet
>>
>>17716397
Yeah but even the though of putting anything into one of her orifices sickens me at this point.
>>
>>17716398
You know what it means you humblebragging shitlord. The questions is, are you going to do anything about it before the semester ends?
>>
>>17716386
That's..... absolutely disgusting. Why did you start dating it in the beginning? Or are you that girl?
>>
>>17716407
>humblebragging shitlord
lol 4chan attracts these kind of people.
>>
>>17716407
No I actually do not. She's been giving me conflicting signs, like sitting in another row or giving me a pissed off look when I see her outside class

I probably should've talked to her today, but I did bad on the exam so I had nothing to talk about. She also seemed uglier than usual, maybe she didn't put much makeup for the exam. I realized I actually didn't see her full face before

So I'm hoping to talk to her on the next class. It's already been almost 2 months
>>
>>17716386
If it's not something you think you can get over just end the relationship. It's okay to have 'dealbreakers' and here's no point prolonging that sort of pain for either of you.
>>
>>17716203
Well, I would never get into a relationship with someone who doesn't want to have sex with me regularly.
Like, it's great to be with someone who loves you and all, but I would go insane, resent him, and be generally unhappy.
>>
>>17716416
I didnt know when I started dating her. If I knew ahead of time I wouldn't have given her the time of day trust me.
>>
>>17716426
Fair enough. Thanks for the honest response.
>>
My gf lied about how many people she slept with. Why would a woman do this.
>>
>>17716449
Because a lot of guys judge you over stuff like that, and no one likes to be judged negatively.
>>
>>17716449
She's a slut. I bet she told you that "it's different with you because of feelings" or some stupid bullshit amirite?
>>
>>17716386
Really, third thread in a row? FUck off
>>
>>17716457
This.
>>
I have a fear of intimacy. What can I do to work on helping myself overcome it?
>>
>>17716465
>FUck off

What did he mean by this?
>>
Girls, if your bf wanted to call your vagina "princess hole", "whore hole" or "slutty", would you be OK with any of these?
>>
>>17716537
I'd wonder wtf my boyfriend wants to give my vagina a name
Anyway bajingo or nothing
>>
>>17716112
You cannot and should not allow her to dwell on it too much, don't feed a negative obsession. Basically what to do is;

>compliment her, especially when she wears something new (= out of her comfort zone)
>make sure to make her realize you love her body both during and outside of sex
>when she drones on about getting fat or whatever, shut that shit down, tell her "it's hurtful for me to hear you tear into yourself like that, I love you, please stop"

Do not allow her to make a minefield out of her body. Even just talking about it to you feeds her insecurity. Try to keep things lighter. If she asks you if she's fat, tell her "I think you're a gorgeous luscious-but-slender lady but then again I am crazy about you so you might not want to ask me whether you look bad". If she asks again at a later time, tell her you already told her that she just looks great to you and that's not going to change anytime soon.

Do not let her make you into something to project her negative self image onto. Keep yourself someone who can reassure her, offer perspective and bring the flirty and playful vibe necessary to lighten her up and stop her from fretting.
>>
>>17716449
Same reason why a guy would lie about being a virgin. They want to be seen for the person they are, not as the embodiment of a stereotype.

Which is not to say I think being dishonest to someone about anything is a-okay, or that your past says nothing about you at all, but the inclination itself is all too human.
>>
>>17716537
Seriously, during sex? No. Ridiculous and a huge turn off. Outside of sex I couldn't care less unless he refers to it by a stupid nickname every single time and cannot mention genitals like an adult.
>>
>gf and I live ina city where muggings and attacks tend to happen
>there was a car burned in front of her house
>I was mugged out of my own house, and it's not even a tough neighborhood
>a girl was kidnapped in town at around ten while coming home from a party we were at
>my gf decided to go for a walk far from her house ten minutes ago and told me so by text.
>it's 9pm
>told her it's not safe. I'm not comfortable with it, that she should go back home and I know that for a fact : I had to go out and help an ex who did the same thing and got followed by a creep. But that ultimately she does what she wants. Just don't complain later
>she says I'm sounding like her sexist older brother who likes to monitor her actions

So. Am I really being a chauvinist for telling her to stay home instead of wandering aimlessly in town at night? I should point out that even I don't do that, for obvious reasons (I go out if I have somewhere to go), and I'm not trying to stop her. I did point out how stupid I think she's being though.
There's a fire in front of the tram station as we speak.
>>
>>17716632
No, you were just being realistic about the risks, but if she had a sexist brother shadowing her growing up it's hardly surprising that she has knee jerk reflex anger, either.
>>
>>17716631
Also wanted to add that obviously sexual preferences are subjective (if you meant it this way). I also would not particularly like being called a slut during sex, which is quite a common turn on, so there's that...
>>
At what point should I give up after asking a woman if she wants to hang out to get " I would but, I'm at work or at some other thing"? I have asked like 2 times so far.
>>
Am I overreading this girls interest in me? I can't tell if she likes me or is just a handsy drunk. I've been going out with a group of friends recently and she seems like a completely different person once alcohol touches her lips, I don't know what to think. I'm completely inept at reading social queues, please help.
>>
>>17716684
If she didn't throw any hints while saying it, just leave it. Two times is enough.
>>
>>17716690
what do you mean hints
>>
Girls and guys

What's the best way to NOT become clingy?

I've been dating this girl for a few weeks now and I'm really into her. sometimes I just keep checking my phone to see it she texted me. I'm starting to notice i am doing that too much. I don't want to become clingy, since I understand she has things in her life and can't text alll the time. I just want to avoid becoming clingy. I don't want to become that
>>
>>17716705
Consciously keep up with other things in your life. If you find yourself fretting over her responses, make yourself go out and see friends, attend to a hobby etc. Distract yourself. Make the choice to invest in other areas of your life and not just the relationship. Once you invest you also get more back and they will be more rewarding and more defining for how you see yourself, which makes you more independent in regards to the relationship.
>>
>>17716108
How do i make my convos more spicy while talking to girls ?
>>
>>17716716

Thanks. I am trying to do that. I know you're right. There is just times where I have nothing to do. And I just want to talk to her.
>>
>>17716704
Did she mean what she said or was is a way of saying no without saying no?
>>
>>17716640
Yeah. She's back home. Barely answering. probably mad at me.
I suppose I'll leave her be. Already apologized for being mean but it's not a subject I take lightly.
>>
>>17716749
What do you mean? Sexual?

>>17716752
No problem. Find stuff to do. Go read articles or interviews online or pick up a new book. Go help your parents or roommates with chores. Even if you don't particularly like it it'll take your mind off of her.

And an added bonus is that you are more attractive to her. A boyfriend who tells her that he spent the day being a good helpful son or doing fun things with his friends or reading up on something nice is a lot more attractive than someone scrambling with an "oh, I don't know" to avoid having to say that they were sitting around waiting for you to pay attention to them all day. Not to sound crude because obviously it's tempting when you're in love...
>>
>>17716767
>apologized for being mean
That's bullshit.

Give her some space and talk about it later. Once she is calm enough to acknowledge that you had a real point here, you can apologize for reminding her of this bad behavior from the past she's had to endure. Final stage: reaching a compromise on how to handle a situation like this in the future.
>>
>>17716685
Alcohol makes people do crazy things. Maybe it loosens her inhibitions and allows her to be honest with her feelings, or maybe she just does crazy shit she doesn't mean when she's drunk. Don't read too much into the actions of drunk people.
>>
>>17716335
Anybody?
>>
>>17716827
>>17716335
You're 90% vanilla, what do you think you should do? Some foreplay and then missionary.
>>
How do I go farther with a girl? We've been talking for a little bit, and i've dropped a few hints here and there. But I don't know what to do now.
>>
>>17716849
It's not the vanilla part that concerns me - it's the whole submisiveness. I'm not too aggressive or straightforward, because that's how I am, and I do not know what to do with that. Hell if I was vanilla but maybe a bit more aggressive I wouldn't have a problem with it.
>>
>>17716861

You mean asking her out or having sex?
>>
>>17716868
Asking her out...

dont call me beta please
>>
>>17716872

You ask her out by asking her out.
>>
>>17716876
fuck
>>
>>17716872
Beta.

Now that that's out of the way, just be super casual and invite her to have a coffee or for a walk in some park or something. And when dating, ask her things and see if she's a good couple for you!
>>
>>17716864
Who cares what some online test says. If you don't get off on submissiveness, don't do it. Easy.
>>
>>17716881
No no. The thing is, I like being more submissive than my couple. And I'm male. I don't like BDSM or anything, I just like that my couple takes the initiative; I'll usually follow eagerly.

What concerns me is
>Vanilla
>Sub
>Male

All of that in combination. If I could take out one of these things would be easier.

>Vanilla + sub, no male: Usual thing for females
>Vanilla + male, no sub: Girls like it and I could just lead
>Male + sub, no vanilla: Finding a domme would be easier
>>
>>17716886
Well then explore the not-so-vanilla aspects of your sex life, if it interests you?
Or ignore the submission thing and just have sex as usual? Depends what you're curious about, its not like those are mandatory directions you all have to take your sex life towards.
>>
>>17716335
I don't understand. How can you be 90+% vanilla but open to being a sub? Does it mean that you like all "vanilla" things (like oral sex, all kinds of regular foreplay) and on top of that submissive play?

>>17716886
Your couple? Seems like your sex life is already thriving fairly well.

I still don't have a full grasp on your situation and what your exact worry is, but I think you're worrying too much. Sure most women lean more towards being sub and most men more towards being dominate. Doesn't mean that there is nothing but that and some hardcore minority of dommes and subs. I am a woman who prefers a man to have submissive tendencies sexually over dominant ones if I have to choose, and I'm hardly a domme by any stretch.
>>
Guys, how do you make friends?
>>
>>17716894
>I don't understand. How can you be 90+% vanilla but open to being a sub? Does it mean that you like all "vanilla" things (like oral sex, all kinds of regular foreplay) and on top of that submissive play?
It's the role I take in bed rather than submissive play itself.

>Your couple? Seems like your sex life is already thriving fairly well.
Oh no. I'm talking hypothetically. I have none.

>I am a woman who prefers a man to have submissive tendencies sexually over dominant ones if I have to choose, and I'm hardly a domme by any stretch.
You mean, like, the role in bed, or the personality as a whole?

I should convince myself that women like you exist. It's just that, generally speaking, I don't seem to fit the mold of a typical male and I'm concerned that this will be a turnoff.
>>
>>17716891
>Well then explore the not-so-vanilla aspects of your sex life, if it interests you?
I have no interest whatsoever on non vanilla stuff.

>Or ignore the submission thing and just have sex as usual?
Except that my role, my behavior will tend to submissiveness rather than being straightforward and assertive. It's not sub in a BDSM sense.
>>
Girls who go to university, how many girls do you know that look relatively normal and are virgins? I'm going to university soon but right now I have to option to get a virgin gf but I know very little about her and it would be a huge pain in the neck to make work. I want to know if there's a sizable pool of them in university.
>>
So a girl broke up with her bf about a week ago and I was comforting her yesterday and today she just ghosted me.
I'm trying to see this from her perspective, was she just using me as her emotional tampon?
>>
>>17716907
I know two girls in my classes who are still virgins, three me included.
I'd say they're both pretty normal. Kinda cute but not "turn around in the street" cute. Shy. Intelligent and interesting if you take the time to get to know them.
>>
>>17716907
A few, but definitely a minority. But I know plenty of less-than-average girls who aren't virgins too.
>>
>>17716903
Get invited to or invite others to do social things. Do it enough times and people grow on you, and you grow on them.
>>
>>17716903
If no common friend: by greeting people you see often, if they respond in a friendly way you try to make small talk about things you have in common
If common friend: hang out with common friend
>>
>>17716913
I don't really mind if they're really hot as long as we get along. I just don't want to put myself in an uncomfortable situation with a girl Idk when there are still plenty in university.
>>
>>17716915
>>17716919
It's a no friends situation.
>>
>>17716904
In bed. I guess actually fairly similar to what you mean. I don't like to humiliate/boss around partners. I do like to undress men, pamper them, be on top, wash/shave/feed them, give them "feminine" foreplay with lots of kissing all over etc. Would be very interested in performing less traditionally "manly" acts like rimming or prostate milking and so on. I guess it's kind of like gentlefemdom but I don't bother putting a label on it, you only run into differences between your preferences and others' interpretation of said label. Eg I don't like mommyplay or babytalk.

For me the contrast between the masculinity of a man and being "babied" is a big turn on, but so far my one partner seemed to alternate between enjoying it and feeling emasculated by not being in control at all times. Was pretty much a turn off for me to hear a guy protest not because he doesn't enjoy it but because it doesn't "feel right" to him that he enjoys it. No one is watching us have sex, just go with whatever works in the moment please.

Well obviously I'm just one person, but I can assure you that barely anyone in my life knows this side of me. There's just no telling what someone likes in the bedroom. In everyday life I am neither meek nor dominant/bossy. This is just a random side of me no one could deduce. You don't know what the people you know like sexually, there's no point in speculating.

I mean, if you wanted someone to step on your balls and put a diaper on you I'd tell you to go to fetlife. But as long as it's more or less in vanilla realm I would not worry about any given stereotype. Also, that you have this preference does not mean that you cannot learn to enjoy taking turns. Sometimes it takes the right person, the right moment, the right acts, the right vibe. That a particular kind of being dominant is not for you doesn't mean none of it is. Also speaking from experience. I hate being a meek submissive. Being a naughty, provocative sub? Can live with it.
>>
>>17716921
Go to people you meet often and ask them to do social things. People from work, school or any other place you meet people.
>>
>>17716933
Alright thanks.
>>
>>17716800
She just seems to do it with me, but you're probably right. I think my desperation is making me assume she isn't just being nice.
>>
Ok so I have to ask something prefered to the ladies but man can also answer:

a bit background story
>some girl saw me at an event in my town and added me on facebook later
>she sad she thinks im good looking and wanted to meet
>she and I get to a party together
>she and I get a bit drunk
>we make out, get blowjob
>after the night I told her i wanted to stay in contact with her

since that night i only had one small facebook conversation with her. And yesterday and today there was nothing.

My question is, why doesnt she write me anymore, is she waiting for me to text her? Anybody has any clue?
>>
>>17716922
Jesus. What you said is precisely what I would like to receive. I haven't felt emasculated for not being in control, but for having difficulty to do so and being unable to meet their demands.

Thank you for your words. No, I don't want to have a diaper and being babied, I just want for a potential couple to understand that it takes some effort for me to be completely dominant. I can switch roles, totally, as long as I don't be the one to initiate the whole time. It makes me feel like I'm doing something I'm not made for.

Thank you very much for your words, really. Honestly a couple who's sexually like you would be perfect.
>>
>>17716879
>>17716876
Thanks!
>>
>>17716685
For me its like that: alcohol brings out the person i am in the inside. Meaning I can talk to whoever I want and be funny and flirt with people.
It brings out the person I am and want to be, but cant that I cant be without alcohol.

So it could be that when she drank something she is more prone to flirting with you.
>>
>>17716982
>I cant be without alcohol.
yes you can
>>
why do women look billionaires so much?

what is it with the money?
>>
>>17716962
I understand and I think it was easier from my position, both because the stereotypical image is kind of that the man's supposed to learn how to please the woman and because obviously it is easier to push your agenda if you like to be in charge and can just take the lead and start doing your part. If you want to receive then the other one needs to make the first move and that's harder to set in motion yourself.

But you should obviously still communicate what you want and try to aim for getting closer to that. Even if it means starting out with a compromise like topping from the bottom and bossing around the girl about how she should nurture you.
If it matters, I also feel that a lot of women grow up feeling that being submissive (vanilla or otherwise) is the way to experience female sexuality, and that doesn't mean if they try other stuff they won't be pleasantly surprised. Make sure to reward any partner of yours when they do something up your alley by being enthusiastic and letting them know exactly how much that hits your spot. If they are sincerely into you that in itself will make it more interesting to try again.

No problem at all! It is also nice to hear that someone is completely at ease with this role. I think you'll come to learn that there's a lot possible as long as you have goodwill and try to be a bit flexible here and there. If my man felt emasculated I'd just provoke/tease him until he spanked me hard and stuff like that, I think that helped him balance it out.
>>
>>17717008
>because the stereotypical image is kind of that the man's supposed to learn how to please the woman and because obviously it is easier to push your agenda if you like to be in charge and can just take the lead and start doing your part
I... Wow, you impress me. I seldom feel understood on this matter, and as such it's super refreshing to see someone like this and that is able to see things through my perspective. And for that, thank you.

>Even if it means starting out with a compromise like topping from the bottom and bossing around the girl about how she should nurture you.
Thank you for the tip! To be honest, although I'm not totally inexperienced, I'm fairly so. I could at least top from the bottom.

Once I awkwardly tried that with my ex. Apparently I did it wrong, she started crying for whatever reason and I had no intention of anything like that.

>If it matters, I also feel that a lot of women grow up feeling that being submissive (vanilla or otherwise) is the way to experience female sexuality, and that doesn't mean if they try other stuff they won't be pleasantly surprised.
Yes this too, and quite honestly it's sad.

>Make sure to reward any partner of yours when they do something up your alley by being enthusiastic and letting them know exactly how much that hits your spot.
Thank you again for the advice! That's something that I should consider. And I haven't up to now.

>>17717008
>If my man felt emasculated I'd just provoke/tease him until he spanked me hard and stuff like that, I think that helped him balance it out.
Oh, I don't think that I can bring myself to do that. I'm not an aggressive person, and my chest clenches at the sole thought of that.
>>
Should a 19 year old dude date a 15 year old girl?
I'm in Canada so it'd be completely legal to have sex with her, but I don't think I'd want to do that until she's older. She has common interests and I think she's cute. I'm very worried about the social stigma though, and I don't really want anybody to think I'm some sort of pervert or creep.
>>
>>17717036
Short answer: no. You're too different in where you are in life.
>>
>>17717036
>Should a 19 year old dude date a 15 year old girl?
No. Trust me. You may think she is mature for her age or some bullshit like that, but she isn't. She has nowhere near the same amount of experience as you, so the relationship will fall apart.
>>
>>17717036
Who cares what people think. If you like her and she likes you then make a move.

If it lasts it lasts, if not then try to end the relationship on good terms.
>>
>>17717050
>try to end the relationship on good terms

>15 year old
>capable of ending a relationship on good terms
>>
>>17717057
Yeah she'll grow up and get over it.
>>
>>17717006
>what do women see in potential mates who have power, money, stability and status?
Gee I wonder
>>
>>17717061
And in the meantime when she's super butthurt because she's an immature teenager?

Great advice, buddy
>>
>>17717036
I started dating my boyfriend when I was 15 and he was 19. I'm 25, he's 29 and we're still together.
I mean, it has never been a big deal for us.
>>
>>17717029
No problem at all, yeah, I don't envy you in that regard. But I think it seems more daunting as a concept than in reality. After all, regardless of the whole man learning to please his lady, you are essentially always teaching each other, even if it just means telling your lover that your neck is too ticklish to touch or something. I would be primarily concerned with the baby steps. Be vocal about how good it feels to be kissed by them, to feel their hands on you.

As for female resistance to being dominant I wanted to add two things. The first is that I feel female domination has a very negative stereotypical image - like an older woman dressed all in leather who is shrill and aggressive. No sweet young girl identifies with that. Yet virtually every woman likes the idea of making her man go insane with pleasure. So try to subtly reinforce the idea that she's a sexual goddess who knows how to make you feel better than anything else. I would also honestly avoid mentioning the term submissiveness or whatever unless you know for a fact that she's mature and open-minded... otherwise you get more negative stereotypes but now for the submissive men.

The second issue is more important and I thought of it because of
>she started crying for whatever reason
The thing is, women tend to get away with being a pillow princess who is the passive partner. And being the passive partner is in many ways a lot less scary than being the active partner. You don't have to express yourself explicitly in a sexual way. You can lay there and undergo it. Many young girls have a sort of cognitive dissonance between the image they see as sexy (cool, assertive, grown women owning their sexuality) and the reality of their own insecurities, fumbling, blushing and being clumsy.
>>
As a penis, why do I feel like I am programmed to like dumb girls with big tits and asses?
>>
File: 1432761879179.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1432761879179.gif
4MB, 320x180px
>>17717063
>And in the meantime when she's super butthurt because she's an immature teenager?

What's she going to do exactly? Are you afraid of butthurt 15 year old girls? You lack the ability to let them down gently? Top fucking lel m8, grow a spine.
>>
>>17717069
They can't see themselves through someone else's eyes and feel like "sexy" is a label that doesn't suit them. Or perhaps when they're feeling good in high heels and a chic dress, but not in the bedroom when they have nothing to cover up with and are exposed and vulnerable. So they stay within their comfort zone and don't become more active by doing stuff like taking the lead or giving a strip tease/lapdance.

If someone has always had this coping strategy, a sudden request to fulfil wishes with expectations could be very overwhelming. If you're used to being the judge and suddenly have to perform... that's just really intimidating. I think that made her cry, the nerves from feeling so out of place with this position. That's not saying it isn't fairly extreme.
Anyway, the way to try to avoid this as much as possible is to not make it seem like a big deal. Like strike a cute little promise that she gets to ask for everything she wants and then you trade places. You want her to associate being active with feeling sexy and powerful and like your lover, the one who pleases and satisfies you. Not with feeling embarrassed. So work your way up there if she doesn't already have it within herself.

Hope that was somewhat clear.

Haha well, I can imagine but the reason the butt is popular (among other reasons) is that it's not a sensitive bodypart. I don't like actual pain at all during sex, but I like being spanked because it doesn't hurt or feel violent (it matters that I was well aware that he wasn't into that either and got turned on from the sound and seeing my butt jiggle).
>>
>>17717077

It kind of makes me feel like a workhorse or something that gets a firm loving smack to get back to business, which is probably my favorite way of being "subbed", feeling like a beast of burden. (This probably sounds weird as fuck but I don't know how to describe it without just listing examples.)

That's not to say that you should like it if you don't, obviously not. But more an attempt to show you that there are lots of different ways to "read" a certain sex act. And that was also what I was trying to explain in the part above: few girls identify with the image that they personally have of a dominant woman. The trick is to find a way to get her in that role (or at least closer) in a way that she does enjoy, she does relate to. And likewise for you being dominant if you have a woman who needs that from time to time. Everyone has boundaries, what yours are is less important than how willing you are to look for alternatives that do not cross any of those boundaries. (Like physical pain.) Hope this gives you some ideas!
>>
>>17717069
>you are essentially always teaching each other
Gonna print these words and stick them in a wall. Thank you.

>I would be primarily concerned with the baby steps. Be vocal about how good it feels to be kissed by them, to feel their hands on you.
Baby steps... Being vocal and communicating! Only then I worry about being more dominating or submissive right?

>So try to subtly reinforce the idea that she's a sexual goddess who knows how to make you feel better than anything else.
Saying it in other ways, then, because otherwise she might feel bad with the negative connotations.

>otherwise you get more negative stereotypes but now for the submissive men
This honestly makes me slightly afraid of even bringing it up. I mean I already have issues with being like this and as such I have a fragile ego. Feeling looked down upon won't help at all.

>The rest
My ex was older than me by two years. All I said was
>Seduce me...
While we were in bed. The result? She started to cry. She was super insecure, and even when she was the older one, she was also immature and that quite killed our moment.

>>17717077
I was typing that when you responded with this, and yes this makes total sense. I admit that I was awkward, but in my defense I was and am inexperienced, so I had no idea that this would cause such a big reaction in her.

>>17717081
As for the butt, well, not even seeing butt smacks in porn turns me on. Is it probably different irl? I've got no idea. I somehow get repulsed at the idea of being rough or harsh or something and I've got no idea as of why. I'm probably too nurturing for my own sake?

Yes this gives me some ideas, at least as of how to deal with these situations, and that I know now that being more submissive isn't exactly off, as long as I teach the girl that she shouldn't feel ashamed of being more dominating.

I have no words to thank you properly. I do feel much much better now.
>>
>>17717072
Your balls are to blame. Time to cut them off.
>>
When I'm out drinking and chatting with random girls, they often say they believe I'm gay. Those times I have just played along and told them some story about of I let a guy lick my fartbox, they've given me their number, added me on fb or sucked me off in the bathroom.

Is this the part of some routine to see if you have any insecurities? Any girls here doing the same?
>>
>>17717127
Maybe you just look or act gay
>>
>>17717113
> Only then I worry about being more dominating or submissive right?
Yes, also because you want to establish your preferences within a context of trust and ease. At the beginning you're both nervous and on edge and actively looking for things that might grow into issues down the line. This is also why many people start with vanilla sex, token positions etc before "customizing".

>This honestly makes me slightly afraid of even bringing it up.
I can understand, the thing is that like what I said about dominant women, the reality and the image can be far apart. Because it is more against the norms than maledom with a female sub, it's not depicted as normal, it's not shown in a variety of forms, it's basically reduced to a stereotype of a man who wants to have his balls stepped on or a woman who wants to beat men with a whip and belittle their penis. That someone would be put off by that idea does not mean that they would be put off by your real desires. It is the same for me. I would never tell a man that I want to "dominate" him: that sounds extreme and humiliating and kind of aggressive. Instead I say stuff like - I want to take care of you, I want to please you and look after you. That's a sentiment they understand. They might be surprised by how I see that going down but it still starts from a foundation of mutual understanding that I have this common, normal desire. So I am a woman who wants to take care of them sexually and do that in sometimes surprising ways - psychologically that feels WILDLY differently from being a woman who wants to dominate (have the upper hand???) them. If you understand what I mean.

>Seduce me
Okay forget about what I said. That is just very weird and on her. Supersupersuperinsecure.

>but in my defense
No need for a defense. Sometimes people have a reaction that they can't help and is legitimate, and that doesn't mean you did anything bad. She didn't respond to you doing something odd, she responded to her own issues.
>>
>>17717113
As for the butt thing, yeah, in my experience things that do nothing for you in porn can be really enticing irl, then again I am not crazy about porn in the first place (all those interesting senses and you have to make do with -sight-?) so I'm not sure if this is a popular opinion.

Either way if it's not for you it's not for you. There are also ways to be dominant without being physical about it. Like mental control. You can even combine stuff - you texting her all day that she's not allowed to get off while teasing her with sexy stuff, only for her to come home and ravish you. Just an idea. It doesn't matter if you read this and it doesn't appeal to you... it's just an example of how it's not that black and white with who's dominant and who's submissive. There's a lot of leeway to create your own interpretation of different acts and dynamics.

Great to hear I've been of help and I wish you the best of luck!
>>
>>17716386
>I just dont know if I can deal with it anymore.
Well yeah how can you possibly compete?
>>
>>17717179
Also just wanted to add, concerning the "being too nurturing"... if it doesn't get you off it doesn't get you off. That's a full explanation, you don't get to pick what works for you. Any turn on at all is irrational. You don't have to defend some good reason for not liking something, you just don't like it.

I mean, I have the same thing, I read people describing about how great full on BDSM is and I can understand what they mean, because I also like primal and passionate sex. But for me pain doesn't heighten that, it just makes it different and it adds something that takes me out of it and makes the entire set up unsexy for me.

It's not that they see it right or that I see it right. I just don't see it in the way they do because it's so subjective whether you register something as hot or not. And all the better, or human sexuality would be far less interesting.
>>
>>17717127
You simply look like a faggot, but seems that you can deal with it just fine, so there is no need to change your appearance/mannerism.
>>
>>17717170
>This is also why many people start with vanilla sex, token positions etc before "customizing".
Thanl you, at least I don't have to worry about it at the very start!

>it's not depicted as normal, it's not shown in a variety of forms, it's basically reduced to a stereotype of a man who wants to have his balls stepped on or a woman who wants to beat men with a whip and belittle their penis
And for that reason I should make it more subtle, I take it? Because that's clearly not what I want.

>Instead I say stuff like - I want to take care of you, I want to please you and look after you. That's a sentiment they understand.
Oh the example is very illustrating. In which case I'd tell the girl "do this" or "do that" subtly, and show how what she does turns me on so much, right?

>>17717170
>Okay forget about what I said. That is just very weird and on her. Supersupersuperinsecure.
Totally. She started fucking CRYING over that. No wonder I'm no longer with her anymore!

>No need for a defense.
Thank you, that's yet another thing that I gotta learn!

>>17717179
>in my experience things that do nothing for you in porn can be really enticing irl
You could be right, really. I have no idea...

>There are also ways to be dominant without being physical about it.
I think that I'm learning here. Maybe and just maybe I could do that to please her, more than me?

>I wish you the best of luck!
Thank you!

>>17717189
>if it doesn't get you off it doesn't get you off. That's a full explanation
Gotcha. I'm still learning to deal with my own individuality, if it's not obvious by now. A therapist is helping me with that.

>And all the better, or human sexuality would be far less interesting.
Totally agreed! Maybe it's a matter of learning to be comfortable with myself and my preferences.
>>
>>17717129
>>17717190
I guess that's what I get for caring so much about my looks, but that is how I've always been.

It was simply the "mechanism" behind this that interests me, as they tend to not give a shit if I say I went to the bar alone, for example.
>>
to girls and guys too

would it bother you if your boyfriend/girlfriend's ex had the same name as you (or extremely similar)?
>>
>>17717265
No, that'd be funny as fuck.
>>
>>17717270
would it still be funny as fuck if they accidentally said the ex's extremely similar name in conversation instead of yours?
>>
>>17717277
It'd be a given mistake if the names are similar. Nothing worth thinking about.
>>
Bumping this: >>17717072
>>
>>17717265
I highly, highly doubt that would ever happen because my name is so uncommon, so I really couldn't answer that.
>>
File: hrdy6t4esad6u.png (450KB, 540x619px) Image search: [Google]
hrdy6t4esad6u.png
450KB, 540x619px
So, why is this considered a bad/mean thing to do? I've asked women this question and I've wanted this response that this person got. Why do people seem to think this response is wrong? How else are people supposed to know how to improve themselves? Saying 'not interested' is, in my mind, the 2nd worst thing a person can say (the 1st being ghosting).
>>
>>17717359
Because normal people have the self esteem and resilience to accept that someone doesn't like them and move on with their lives without dwelling on it.
>>
>>17717359
People can be just plain not interested dude. I've just not liked people for no reason at all. I don't mean I hated them, but for some reason I just didn't click with them and didn't want to continue knowing them.
>>
For women,
How do I ask a girl out on a date?
What to they want a guy to say? What's the best way to approach the situation?
This question's already been said but from the female perspective.
>>
>>17717359
Read on rejection. Rejection activates the same zones in the brain as physical pain. People have to learn to be okay with it, but it's not something that comes off naturally.
>>
>>17717382
The best advice I can give is understanding that her reply doesn't entirely depend on the way you ask her out, some people seem to think they did something wrong while maybe the girl didn't like them to begin with or doesn't feel like dating or whatever, so I don't think the way you ask someone out is that relevant.

There's no specific way I'd like to be asked out for a date, if I like the person I'll say yes. And I don't like being asked out by strangers or people that I don't know well.
>>
>>17717359
I personally think I don't owe people an explanation for not wanting to date them, asking for it may come across like you're demanding it or like you're going to keep insisting...
If someone was genuinely interested I would have no problem telling them, but I don't understand why you'd want to know that, do you plan on shaping yourself to please people that don't like you?
>>
>>17717359
It's not their job to work on YOU. If you want to know how to improve, ask a therapists or a doctor, or faggots from 4chan. By being a pushy, whiny faggot you only confirm them that they made the right decision.

For most people it's also not easy to tell others how much of an annoying cunt somebody is, so obviously they want to avoid that too. Social norms and shit.

You're basically a guy selling something, say cherry pie. Once the person tells you that they don't want to buy your cherry pie, you walk the fuck away and leave them alone. Not ask them why.
>>
>>17717365
Sure, but if you explicitly ask someone why they aren't interested, knowing that they're holding back the answer, why is it considered a bad thing that that person actually provides an answer? The comments were saying that blue was being a bitch, which confused me. I mean, white asked for it. Why would he not want an answer? Is white retarded?

>>17717377
I agree. I've felt that way too, and I was honest with people when they asked. But this person clearly didn't feel that way. They had actual reasons as to why they weren't interested. Why would they not just state those reasons to begin with instead of lying like they did?

>>17717383
I don't understand what you're trying to add here.

>>17717434
>do you plan on shaping yourself to please people that don't like you?
Depends on why they didn't like me. And I cannot know that unless they tell me why they didn't like me. If they don't like me because of my hobbies or something that I shouldn't change, then no, they can go fuck themselves. But if it's something like I'm ignorant (or ignant as the niggers say) then that's something I'd like to become aware of and change.

>>17717442
So, your advice is to ask people who have never spent time with you outside of a medical environment on how to improve your personal self? I don't understand your train of thought here.
>Social norms and shit.
Yeah. Society is fucking retarded. Your analogy isn't applicable here. The pie isn't a person. Although cherry was a nice choice, as some people do like eating a woman's cherry pie.
>>
>>17717466
>Is white retarded?
Very.

>people who have never spent time with you outside of a medical environment on how to improve your personal self?
It's not necessary. A doctor can tell you if you're unhealthy (which often translates to ugly/unattractive) and a therapist can tell you how autistic you are; hell a teacher/prof. can even indirectly tell you how dumb you are. If you got the basics wrong, it's given that others won't be interested in more.

Of course friends can help too but some will be limited by social norms too. Asking a crush on the other hand is just stupid and kinda rude since it burdens the person with your own problems.

>Society is fucking retarded.
In the end you still get your answer. Whether it's simply "No" or a list of your flaws, shit means that you're not the right fit for the person; and by not wanting to waste more time to elaborate, they also show that you're not even worth it, hence the amount of flaws you have is too high in their eyes hence telling you won't be enough to offset them either way.

>The pie isn't a person.
It's pretty close. You try to sell a product (yourself) to a buyer who interests you (your date); they try to do the same. If somebody doesn't want your product, you're being like this annoying sales people who don't know when to leave.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 301x168px
gentlemen, do any of you have a lot of hair on your penis?
as I'm getting older I am noticing a few changes. Hair on my head is thinning and turning grey, hair on my back, feet, and hands is spreading and growing thicker

and now I'm getting hair on my penis. Not even just fuzz either, it's like leg hair and getting pretty thick

are you supposed to shave your dick when you get older?
>>
>>17717504
Many restaurants encourage their clients to rate the experience and leave suggestions.
>>
>>17717506
got few hairs on the side, quite high
I'm 19
yes, you shave it
>>
>>17717526
By leaving a piece of paper. Not running behind them and asking.

Besides, I picked the pie vendor scenario for a reason. A restaurant would imply initial interest from the customer, which doesn't seem the case in most scenarios here.
>>
>>17717533
Good point, I'm not the one that wrote the question btw
>>
Not sure where to put this, but it definitely didn't need its own thread. Stupid question but yeah.

Even if both parties are drunk, is
it still sexual assault if one was forcing the other to do things they didn't want?

Also is it still if the one doing this is even more drunk (like pass out drunk)

(okay I probably know the answer to this but I need confirmation)
>>
What is the difference between a good guy and a "Nice guy(tm)"?
I wonder if certain women don't like me because I'm too nice and not aggressive enough, or whatever. I'm polite and kind to everybody I know and meet, and nobody has acted disrespectfully toward me in years so I have no reason not to be. I "hit on" girls by chatting with them, smiling, making strong eye contact, leaning in toward them, asking about their interests etc. I don't have the balls to make sexually charged or suggestive statements so I try and do it subtly, and I rarely tease them or anything; I'm always quite nice to them. I'm worried that a lot of girls might not be interested because I'm not aggressive enough in my flirtations and come across as boring or something.
>>
>>17717546
If you run over someone who's drunk but you're drunk too, have you still run over someone? If you kill someone who's drunk but you're drunk too, have you killed someone?
>>
>>17717546
>it still sexual assault if one was forcing the other to do things they didn't want?
How is this even a question?

"Is it still sexual assault when you sexually assault someone?"

It doesn't matter what party is drunk or if both are.
>>
>>17717549
>What is the difference between a good guy and a "Nice guy(tm)"?
They have more differences than similarities.

A "nice guy" pretends to act "nice" to get something, usually pussy and stops the act once he realizes that the chick won't suck his dick. Some also act extra "nice" because they have no backbone to say no.

You sound more of a good guy, which is ... good. Although you might lack in your approach and it could be more direct ... but that also depends on the girl. Some will be perfectly fine with subtle or even prefer it. Depends a lot on your age, "target group" (say teens) and the location.
>>
>>17716108
So this chick i was seeing for a week or so, she said she didnt want anything serious, havent really talked to her since. she sends me an "im bored" text out of the blue on a saturday.
i text her back she reads it and no reply. whats her game? im confused.
>>
>>17717549
Are you nice to women of your age (or your preferred age) for the same reason you are to anyone else? Or are you only nice to them just because you want to get into your pants? The former is a good guy, the latter is a Nice Guy.
>>
File: 1477795331554.jpg (6KB, 200x154px) Image search: [Google]
1477795331554.jpg
6KB, 200x154px
>>17717580
>Some also act extra "nice" because they have no backbone to say no.
>>
>>17717549
>I don't have the balls to make sexually charged or suggestive statements so I try and do it subtly, and I rarely tease them or anything
Perhaps it's that part. You not expressing yourself as a sexual or dating prospect in any way might have more to do with you striking out with women than being a kind person does.
>>
>>17717733
I usually ask them on a date once I know them a little bit and think they're interested, and I get their number a few days after talking to them a bit. I think they know my intentions.
>>
Are there any extremely introverted girls in here? How would I ask you out? I'm afraid that I'm going to be met with silence or some extreme awkwardness when I try to ask this introverted girl out.
>>
>>17717359
Because the things that you need to change, are typically common sense. Shit job, shit hygiene, obnoxious. If you had an ounce of self awareness you'd know those things, and without it people will just rationalize it away. On top of that it normally just isnt worth the effort. The moment you list reasons many people will take it as an excuse to argue over it as if it will change your mind. I just plain don't want to argue with some chick about why her clingy shit is unattractive.
>>
If a girl puts more effort into her appearance than her friends, would you think she's more high maintenance than they are? That's not to say that the friends are ugly unhygienic slobs, but it's clear that they're not as interested in clothes, makeup etc.
>>
>>17717972
Some people just enjoy it for it's own sake, like any other hobby.
>>
There's this girl that I use to be in an organization (that we both invested a lot of value into) and I held a position of power over her.
She is a few years younger than me, and even admits that she was surprised that I would talk to her.
But whenever I try and change the conversation to relationship - she deflects.

I mentioned that I was going out tonight and she keeps sending random snaps (like pictures of her walls). So I assume that's her being clingy - hoping I'm not with some other girl.

I like her personality a lot, she's cool. I don't know if I'm looking for advice, more so than looking for someone to draw some conclusion from her behavior.
>>
There's this girl who sat right next to me on the second class. Afterwards we always sat in the same row because that's where I usually sit. Didn't have the chance to talk though. Sometimes she'd sit in a different row

Anyways, we had a midterm for that class. It was in a completely different room, and I was in a weird corner. Somehow she still came and sat next to me.

What did she mean by this? I know her name now though, because I read it on the signature sheet. Couldn't find her on Facebook though
>>
>connect with girl on first date, definitely likes me
>flakes and bails over the next two weeks, doesn't reschedule
>say "for sure, maybe some other time" and dip
>she asks me out for next friday, wants somewhere quiet we can just sit and talk for a while
>texts me every other day, telling me about her day and asking about mine
>in the meantime, I've hooked up with girl 2 in the bathroom at a friend's party.

I like girl 2 and talked to her a lot, we had a lot in common. I was ready to be emotionally open with girl 1, since we were both clear about what we were looking for (long-term relationship), but her being distant was so strange to me.

so...what the fuck is going on? I didn't get girl 2's number but gave her mine...how do I develop either relationship further?
>>
Okay girls, what goes through your head when you imagine a "cute boy"

My gf calls me "cute boy" sometimes and I feel a bit emasculated.
Although she claims that when she says "handsome", she feels like a grandma... idk
>>
>>17717978
That's very much the case for me, but I don't want to come across as someone who's superficial or high maintenance because of it. I'm not even excessively concerned with my appearance, I just care more than my friends do and I wonder if the juxtaposition paints me in a certain light since friends tend to be somewhat alike.
>>
>>17718036
Your overthinkin' it m8
>>
>>17718041
Maybe, I'm not denying that may be the case.
>>
There's this girl I got to know from a class

First year, kinda flirty but I think that's just to make more friends.

Thing is, she always ignores my last message when we message each other. She sends me hearts and stuff, but never reads my last message when we say bye. I know it's really superficial, but why does she do this?
>>
>>17718045
See>>17718041
>>
>>17718048
But that means her Facebook messenger notification would be left unread?? It's weird
>>
>>17718050
She could see the message pop up and never open the chat bubble.
>>
>>17718031
My girlfriend calls me cute and hot depending on the situation.

In public I was cute but in bed when we were naked she said I was hot.

Don't let it bother you
>>
>>17718053
Yeah but most people mark it read at some point. It's just weird
>>
>>17718088
Basically it doesnt matter, she is probably out getting fycked by Jamal and DaRealious because she didnt read your "goodbye"
After all, only cucks say goodbye.
>>
>>17718091
It wasn't a goodbye, it was just an ending like "sure" or "no problem"

This isn't the only red flag I've gotten from her anyway
>>
>>17718099
sure
>>
>>17718109
Pls don't call me a cuck ;__;

About the other red flags, they're:
>she's an anime weeb with anime pics all over her laptop and wallpaper
>always skips class
>told me about how she's stressed out, feels behind, needs to see a psychiatrist, etc when I first added her on Facebook (after more than 2 weeks of her skipping)
>the only other guy she knew in class (it's a small class) deleted her on Facebook, maybe because he felt cucked by me
yeah she seems like a "le random. Xdd" girl, didn't really get to know her yet
>>
>>17718122
Push her to see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>17718126
How and why should I push her? I thought she said she's gonna see one. She always leaves my messages unread anyway. I think she's a normie too, she's added a lot of people on Facebook over the past few weeks/months.
>>
>>17718132
>Why
She skips class and c l e a r l y has issues, if she thinks she needs one and hasn't gone, push
>How?
Depressed / Anxious people dont want to schedule an appointment or anything like that. Your uni prolly has a free counseling center. That could be a good place to start, help her make an appointment. Maybe she is a "normie" I dont see why that matters.
>>
Can a girl ever change her mind about that "annoying guy"?
>>
>>17718135
Yeah it was weird how she was skipping class for like over 2 weeks. She told me she had a fever though, weird that she'd stay sick so long? I'm in Canada if it helps

Well if she's a normie she would have other friends to help her out with that stuff.
>>
>>17718139
Can an "annoying guy" stop being annoying?
>>
>>17718140
Fuck, I thought you were dating
Fuck that bitch jesys, do you even want to get close to her?
Jeez you are pathetic.
>>
>gf and I are each other's firsts
>she seems asexual
>likes to hold hands
>loves hugs
>doesn't mind a quick peck every now and then but that's it

We're both virgins in our early 20s. How do I get her to open up/explore her sexuality?
>>
>>17716960
re
>>
>>17718147
I think so? I'm not annoying to her personally. I don't spam text her or whatever. Don't even have her number. I just talk a lot I guess and I think I might be annoying to her. People find me funny and she laughs on occassion, but I'm thinking about being more silent near her. I don't know
>>
>>17718161
Have you tried just leading up to sex slowly? Like if you guys are making out start getting your hands lower and lower and start rubbing her vagina.
>>
>>17718151
>Fuck, I thought you were dating
huh? i said literally nothing to suggest that, lol.

that's why i said it's weird how she sends me hearts and tells me crazy stuff, when it was the first time we've talked over message. we talked once in class

yeah desu i don't really want to get close to her. she was just my last resort kinda. what do you think about her?
>>
>>17718161
>>loves hugs
>has trouble getting into sexual cuddling, and eventually sex

m8???????????
>>
>>17718170
You seem to be on the fence which is ok. I cant make a while judgement, but I think she seems misguided.
>>
>>17718184
>I think she seems misguided.
she's a chinese international student in her first year of uni. i don't know if she went to high school here or what, but it's understandable

we're in an english class so not much we could do to "study" together
>>
So I am asked to be a fake homewrecker to help out younger couples in college or high school. Mainly highschool since i am still in it. It generates a bad vibe for me, but it doesnt really bother me that much. Im kinda a loner because of this but I am used to being alone. when I show people the evidence they become buddy buddy with me and ask if i can do the same. Would this really have any bad effect on me in school if i am asked to do such a heinous thing? I dont really got much to lose my senior year. Yet id still like some insight.
>>
>>17718189
She may be comforted by just doing readings while in the same room as you.
I dunno this gurl, but my gf enjoys us doing solo activities like reading together.
>>
>>17718204
true, it'd be nice to help each other on papers too

it's kinda hard to when she always skips class and doesn't really carry on message convos though.

maybe she felt me distancing myself from her. hope it goes well on monday
>>
>say hi to 2 female friends
>female friend A says hi then looks to female friend B
>female friend B also says hi
>at lunch, female friend A looks to me then looks to female friend B or vice versa, and keeps doing it
Noticed this a fair bit now, am I supposed to be getting something here?
>>
>>17718212
Good luck
>>
>>17718261
do you know if one of them likes you or dislikes you?
>>
why give number if you don't want to talk

i mean really, that's some bullshit
>>
>>17718273
they were scared what you might do if they declined
>>
>>17718265
Are they trying to communicate something indirectly?
>>
>>17718293
well yeah. what matters is what they're talking about. could help if you knew the relationship between the two
>>
>>17717615
"So am I, but sadly the only remedies I can think of right now are condidered lewd. However, right now I'd settle for a coffee. Wanna join me?"

do it, fgt. I did, and we eventually became FWBs
>>
>>17718297
They're good friends.
Also thanks.
>>
Girls, how do you feel about guys who are loners?
>>
File: tumblr_nsade64xsR1uz4wmko1_1280.jpg (505KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsade64xsR1uz4wmko1_1280.jpg
505KB, 600x600px
What do girls think of guys who has scars with stories that will make or break the relationship? How can I keep the story a secret until I feel I trust them enough to tell them?
>>
>>17718330
Probably weird, socially inept, or think they're better than other people.
>>
>>17718330
They don't since they are loners. Get friends first before a girlfriend.
>>
File: 1473538460207.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1473538460207.png
148KB, 645x772px
>>17718338
So should I be that nervous dude who sucks at conversation?
>>
>>17718330
not even getting looked unless you're attractive
>>
>>17718335
Did you self harm? When I saw my girlfriend's scars I knew they were from here cutting herself. She knew I saw them but I didn't say anything, just held her tighter and told her I loved her.

Maybe a girl won't pry in your business. Just tell her you don't feel comfortable talking about it.
>>
File: tumblr_oerauhWQ9E1vdhch6o1_400.jpg (41KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oerauhWQ9E1vdhch6o1_400.jpg
41KB, 400x462px
>be a hygenic average looking guy
>girls still sit next to the ugly greasy fat dude over me

Why is this?
>>
>>17718345
NooooOOOO
Fuck. There is this gurl who stares at me in class, and I dob't ever talk to anyone fuck
I dont want to be attractive, that's too much pressure wtf.
>>
>>17718342
So you're socially inept?

>>17718350
Ugly greasy fat dude is less likely to hit on her since he probably realises she's out of his league

Oooor maybe the seat there is just better and you're overthinking this
>>
>>17718347
This is what I'm worried about, the second they see my chest, they will either love or hate me.

Talk about bearing your heart.
>>
>>17718340
Being a loner is different from being friendless. I have a handful of good friends, but I prefer to spend most of my time alone rather than in social situations.

>>17718350
He's funny. They're friends. Maybe you look like a rapist. Hard to say with the lack of info provided.
>>
>>17718350
cause personality is more important
>>
Okay ladies weird stupid and dumb pickup-related question from a guy.

I was at a Halloween party tonight, and met a pretty cool girl. I liked her, she was cute and interesting, so I decided to make a move. I am seriously a gfless virgin weirdo and normally that'd bother me but I guess it was just enough liquid courage and genuine interest.

Anyway, the way I said "look, I don't do this a lot but you're really cool and interesting and I'd like to get to know you a bit more." and asked her about her situation. She said she was coming off a 9 year relationship and had a kid (yeah yeah my wife's son and all that shit) which really didn't super bother me.

Anyhoo I said "nah that's cool, if you decide two or three months down the road you're interested, hit me up" and I took her phone, sent a text to my phone with my name (and the costume so she'd remember) in the text body, which I then saved as her name on my phone. Anyway we said goodbye, and I said something to the effect of a "so you're gonna text me tomorrow, right?" and I went home

So basically I guess what I'm asking is how many ways did I fuck up, how specifically did I fuck up, and how creepy did I come off (I am of low confidence and average looks so I am assuming very)
>>
>>17718265
Think this might be the case dude.
>>
>>17718363
>>
>>17718407
No fuckups detected
>>
Girls, what do you think of smart but quiet guys?
>>
>>17718427
All quiet guys think they're smart. Anyway, I'd rather a guy who was of average intelligence but more outgoing. And I'd prefer smart and outgoing over both of those
>>
>>17718199

Unless there's any reward in it (money, etc.) I'd stay out of other people's relationship problems if I were you.
>>
How do you talk to girls? I can make small talk (i.e asking about hobbies, how their day was, etc.) How do you go from that to fucking? I was at a party today and I just felt so awkward after the first part.
>>
>>17718427
I prefer quiet people because I am in generally pretty introverted.
As long as quiet isn't "socially retarded, awkward and perhaps autistic dude who doesn't know how to hold a conversation" it's okay.
>>
Girls: If there was something you were a little aversive/really didn't like to do during sex (eg. a facial), would you always do it for a guy you really liked?
>>
24F here.

My parents were really abusive (hitting me, calling me stupid often) to me when I was growing up. As a result I had suffered depression, anxiety, low self confidence which made it hard for me to achieve things in life. I didn't start uni until I was 21 because I had so many issues to deal with. They didn't support me when emotionally or financially until my final year of uni. I plan to pay them back the money they gave me from the past year once
I find full time work. Is it wrong that I don't want them at my graduation?
>>
>>17718504
No. I either change my mind about something or never do it at all.
Even with my boyfriend, who got everything he asked for this far, I wouldn't do some things.
>>
>>17718504
When getting an ultimatum from guys where I had to do something I was not ok with sexually or he would leave, I would just leave myself. Friends I have that end up going further then they like with guys usually end up resenting him (not saying it's his fault, not theirs, but they end up resenting him anyway).
>>
>>177185

25G, but I also have abusive narcissist parents so maybe I can help.

Your feelings are justified, especially if you have told them how their actions have affected you.

That being said, they did help pay for your final year of school. I know this sounds bullshit but in their minds they would feel entitled to be there for that reason alone.

Or just do what I did and not tell them about your graduation ceremony. Then again I had to give my parents invites for them to show, idk how your uni handles graduation invites. If they start asking questions and giving you shit for not inviting them, just tell them how their past actions have affected you and maybe they will understand.

If that doesn't work, cut them out of your life. You sure as hell don't need toxic people in your life keeping you down (although paying them back the money for your last year of uni is still the responsible thing to do).
>>
>>17718507
No, you're in the right. You need to make clear lines on where your self-worth is, and have all the right in the world to state that line to them.
>>
Anyone, I need help.
Every time I do a 10 mile walk from back to forth, I always come home with strained/sprained feet and blisters. That, and it completely wrecks my body.

It's been 2 weeks since my last trip and I'm still utterly devastated all over my lower half.

What should I do to NOT let this happen again? As in mitigate leg/foot damage, not be as strained, etc.
>>
>>17718575
Stop using nasty old sneakers and get proper walking/running shoes.
>>
Girls, would you be offended if your long term fuckbuddy starts calling you roastie? based on a fact btw.
>>
Girls and guys.

What's the different stages of a relationship? I'm 25, never been in one before. But I'm about to. I've been dating this girl for a few weeks now, and we are both crazy for each other. I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. Like right now, we are so into each other it's crazy. Is this just a phase?
>>
>>17718500
Where do introverted people even hang out? Everyone seems extrovert besides me.
>>
>>17718662
Most likely.
At the beginning everything is new, cool and exciting, you're getting to know each other. You don't know the other person flaws, so everything, even the way the other person sneezes, is absurdly amazing.
After a few months/years, you get more used to each other and while everything is much less exciting, and you find out that they have a ton of annoying flaws, it feels comforting and homely to be around each other.
It still gets nice and exciting from time to time.
>>
>>17718671
At home. I hate partying and I prefer spending time on my own. All my hobbies are kind of solitary.
My friends are people I've known at university or school, or while travelling. Or online.
While I can socialise, it is a draining process for me so I try to avoid it as much as I can. I go out around twice a week with long term friends.
>>
I over did it. Gave her my number, we had fun at first but I over texted and tried to explore boundaries and she shot me down.

Which is fair. I told her if she wasn't interested then tell me and don't try and hide it.

So now I've cut ties with her but she's always on my mind. I love everything about her. She has the best personality of any person I've ever met.

I'm just having a hard time getting over her. Everyone's been through this.
How did you cope?

We weren't in a relationship. Its a lost friendship which I tried to push too far.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1433724778605.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1433724778605.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
>>17718363
People that can't take care of themselves must have a great personality. Right?
>>
>>17718507
>Is it wrong that I don't want them at my graduation?
Nah
>>
How many of you know short guys with girlfriends?
>>
>>17718753
Lots. I'm a 6'0 manlet but I have a gf
>>
Guy here, 25 year old virgin.

I've been chatting with a very antisocial girl I knew a bit from school online. She flat out told me in person that she has nothing interesting to say and is not social at all.

How the hell do I get a conversation going? I get the feeling that she doesn't mind me, but doesn't like talking at all. I'm not social at all either but I'm not quite that bad.
>>
>>17718650
Are you serious? Why would someone not be offended by being called something offensive, especially if it implies that the genitals this person regularly gets off on leave something to be desired?

If you're not trolling, congrats on landing the fuckbuddy to begin with...
>>
>>17718760
She told you to your face that she has nothing to add to conversations. You can just talk at her instead of to her, but other than that, I'd give up and try to find someone who is not glaringly antisocial.
>>
>>17718764
>leave something to be desired
really?? I like her the way she is and I thought that's a cute name.
>>
>>17718772
Hmm..I guess I could try talking at her instead. She ranted for a bit the other day online as well.

It's strange because we're both antisocial, for different reasons. She seems to simply not like it while I have bad social anxiety.

We met at drivers ed, we're at similar points in our lives. Never got a drivers license, dead end jobs ect.

I feel as if I should try for a little longer then give up.
>>
File: oops.jpg (18KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
18KB, 350x234px
I'm currently sat watching tv with me ex girlfriend because she is still looking for a place to live as we broke up recently but on good terms.

But I spent last night in bed with one of her best friends who i've always got on with really well. And we have both come to like each other a lot.

Should I tell her? The new girl doesn't want to as she obviously afraid of the fallout, but the ex and I have no romantic feelings left for each other at all, and I think she may take it quite well.

>What do?
>>
Girls and guys

I've been dating this girl, I really really like her. And, she told me that she is super into me. This is all amazing. Just, I can't understand how someone like her likes me so much. I mean, I don't think I'm that attractive. But everytime we talk she has the cutest smile when she looks at me. the way she looks at me is so attractive. I just don't understand. Like I don't feel deserving of her. I even asked her why she likes me, and she gave me a lot of reasons, and before I could say more she pulled me in for a really long kiss.

How can I stop doubting myself?
>>
>>17718780
Dude, it's a wink to the "roastbeef" nickname for visible labia, which are seen as lesser (or even disgusting) compared to innies. Now the term roastie has also morphed from just meaning "gross vagina" to a nickname for a used up slut, due to the whole misunderstanding that having sex breaks vaginas, although I'm not too sure how common that meaning is outside of 4chan/r9k.

Still though, DON'T. It's like calling you dicklet.
>>
>>17718783
You're free to try whatever you want. Maybe you like talking to her regardless. But she told you the truth about herself as it is now plain and simple, don't treat that as a simple issue you can solve or find your way around.

The first step should be acceptance if you want to keep talking to her. See what leeway you find, whether you can loosen her up a bit socially, but don't set out to achieve this.
>>
>>17718784
>I think my ex may take me fucking her best friend after our breakup quite well
Anta baka?
>>
>>17718790
OK thanks for the advice, that was really helpful.
>>17718789
Dicklet is a pretty funny name m8 I would just laugh if a woman called me that. Especially considering my dick isn't small.
>>
>>17718796
>I would just laugh
But plenty of men would not, regardless of whether their dick was small or not (which is also a pretty important factor here). Rule of thumb is to avoid giving your sex partners the potential idea that you think their genitals are ugly or otherwise not satisfactory.
>>
File: 1447630971723.jpg (1MB, 2734x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1447630971723.jpg
1MB, 2734x4096px
>>17718799
>>17718790
So, many women are actually worried about how their vaginas have visible labia? That's weird and hilarious, I thought it was just a 4chan thing. Shit I just realized the most attractive chick I've hooked up with was an innie. In fact, all the women I had sex with are innies, except for this friend. holyshit. Maybe I subconsciously made fun of her when I called her that.
>>
>>17718753
How short?
I know a 5'4" guy with a girlfriend, and my boyfriend is 5'7" (and I'm 5'7" myself).
I can't think of many others.
But then in my area it's weird to be shorter than 6'.
>>
>>17718820
Nah, it's not just a 4chan thing. I don't think it's as pressing as thinking your dick is too small, but let's face it pussies can weird and most girls go through a phase where they feel deformed (typically in their teens) or like their bits are not "normal".
And with that in mind it doesn't help that they are typically edited out of pornographic pictures, sometimes seen by unassuming guys as a sign that something is broken/wrong etc...

Besides, labiaplasty (the surgery to get them removed) is quite popular and only getting more popular in the past couple of years despite a (not terrifying, but still) risk of lesser sensitivity and what not.

It's fine to poke good-hearted fun at someone for being the way they are but this is something I would shy away from.
>>
Girls,

I told this girl that I like her and since then she has been giving a lot of mixed signals which I will greentext

>doesn't answer texts as fast but is much more submissive when she does
>talks about me as a protector, even hid behind me one time but then laughing about how funny it would be to watch me fight (pretty chill dude)
>very supportive of my goals and very encouraging but. and I'm not sure if this is just me making too much out of this, almost to the point of feeling condescending

I don't know /adv/ what do?
>>
>>17718827
I'm 5'2" and men around here are around 6'. I've only ever met one girl shorter than me.
>>
My boyfriend loves me a lot more than I love him. It makes me feel guilty. What can I do?
>>
Hi

How do you know if a girl actually likes you or if she's only with you for the sex?
>>
>>17718845
If she pays for your cab home, she likes you Anon.
>>
>>17718837

Chill out.
>>
>>17718845
Is... is there any difference?
>>
>>17718850
We only meet at my place. She pays for half of everything (we have lunch before meeting) and she brings weed and wine and condoms.

What I'm worried about is that she never sleeps over and she always leaves within an hour after sex. We also don't really do anything besides lunch/dinner and sex.

I'm afraid it's just short term and she's just with me for the sex and because I'm a good listener.
>>
>>17718786

Anyone?
>>
>>17718865
Accept that the universe decided to smile on you. You got more lucky than you've ever been and maybe you'll never get this lucky again.

And realize that your self doubt will do you no good and may even ruin your relationship with her. Forget about it and enjoy yourself and her. Every time you think "I'm not good enough", knock that thought out of your head and then be the best that you can be.
>>
>>17718830
>I don't think it's as pressing as thinking your dick is too small
Haha it definitely isn't. Knowing that you have a smaller dick could be devastating and it destroys friendship. I used to be friend with a guy, then apparently he had a crush on an other friend, who rejected him. He knew I hooked up with her, but he still talked to me in class, and then this one time we both walked in the toilet at the same time and there were only two urinals so we stood next to each other. We were making jokes about something and I made the mistake of turning my face towards him, and he turned to face me, he saw my dick, and I saw his. That was the last time we spoke on friendly terms. After that he was extremely aggressive towards me and we stopped hanging out altogether.
>>
>>17718874
It CAN destroy friendships. In my social circle there's two below average guys, everyone knows, no fucks given.
>>
>>17718862
Well, then it depends on how comfortable you are with that.
Either way talk to her about it.
>>
I have insecurity and anxiety issues. This led to some fights with my new GF (we've been together for a month), she says that "I pushed her to the limit". Still, she wants to be with me. I decided to see an expert to solve my problems and to get my life back on its tracks. Everything's fine now but, out of the blue, GF has a breakdown. Says she's not happy, she's stuck with a work that she hates, has few real friends and she's still afraid my insecurity will haunt or relationship, even if I'm showing her progress. Just yesterday, she was fine. She even came to my place to sleep together, I didn't even ask her. What the fuck is her problem? Now she says "she's not mad at me or anything, but she wants to have some time for herself, her hobbies and stuff". She did this with her exes as well.
>>
>>17718879
Having a talk to her about it is a good way to clear things up but it's also going to ruin whatever is happening right now. If I tell her I want to go for something long term and she tells me she doesn't, then our relationship as it is right now is over. I don't want that either. We've barely known each other for a month.

I guess I'll just push her to do more "intimate" things than just eat and fuck and if she doesn't respond well, she's just in it for the sex.
>>
How did you even get a partner? People are apparently not attracted to the unconfident yet most of you seem to have one.
>>
>>17718903

Share a passion
>>
>>17718903
Lack of confidence in itself is quite unattractive, but for starters it's a gradient. Being cripplingly insecure is killing - being self-conscious is pretty normal for a young person.

Also, it depends on the full picture. Someone who's low on confidence but also funny and engaging is a different story from someone low on confidence and also boring.
>>
need some advice, guys
> in relationship of 5 years
> bf left to study abroad
> only able to see each other during winter break
> bf told me female classmate has a thing for him and openly flirted with him at a party
> admitted he flirted back because he was drunk and felt very lonely without me
> reassure him that I'm not mad if it was just drunken flirting, these things happen
> suddenly starts spilling his feeling to me
> how the lack of physical contact makes him crave female attention
> how he loves it when other girls flirt with him
> how it's so bad he fears that if drunk enough, he might reciprocate if a girl tries to do more than flirting next time
> then got mad at himself for telling me all this because he doesn't want me to get worried

He's a very physical person and we had sex daily so being left with no physical contact at all is hard. But we mutually agreed that an open relationship wasn't for us.

I tried to stay calm about it but it's eating me up inside. Should I feel threatened by this knowledge or should him openly admitting all this bring me some reassurance? Is there a way to help him through this, or is the only thing I can do sit back and pray that he won't get tempted?
>>
Fellow guys

what do you do if your girlfriend talks about sex too much? Like, all she wants to do is fuck and talk about sex. Like yeah of course I like all that. But it's just TOO much.
>>
>>17718910
How was she before dating?

How long has the sex talk been going?
>>
>>17718910
Talk to her about it.
>>
>>17718929

Before we started dating we never talked about sex. We just talked about everyday things. But shortly after we started dating, she's been so fucking horny all the time. Which is nice because she's gorgeous and I like her a a lot. Just I wish we wouldn't talk about sex so much.

>>17718933

I mentioned in a joking manner how much we talk about it and she said "you make me this way ;) "
>>
>>17718910
I'm a girl, but I enjoy talking about sex too and I've been told it can be a turn-off (just by friends, though), and after that I stopped doing it as much.
So, communicate with your girlfriend. Tell her it annoys you.
>>
>>17718941

Ok I will, I just didn't want her to get the idea that i don't like it or anything. I enjoy it! Just, I wish it wouldn't be a everyday Thing
>>
>>17718946
Well then tell her that like you told us. "Girlfriend, I love you and I enjoy talking about sex, but I wish we had other things to talk about, too"?
>>
>>17718948

yeah true. Infact, she's talking lewd to me right now through text.
>>
Is it strange to smile at random strangers? I would like to practice smiling more.
>>
>>17718939
Tell her that.
>>
>>17718962
I do this and have for years. You develop intuition for whether people would find it odd or not, depending on how they look at you to begin with. Some people enjoy it and smile back. Some just kind of raise their eyebrows or look away.

For the record though, I live in a European country where this is not the norm. Not sure how it would go down somewhere else... but my overall experience is still positive.
>>
>>17718966

ok. I was just worried it'd sound harsh. I don't want to disappoint her or anything
>>
>>17718970
Which country are you from? i live in Belgium and most people walk around looking pissed.
>>
>>17718975
Just be like "Hey anonette, I love your enthusiasm for sex and am flattered I make you feel this way, but I'd like it if we could talk about something else for a change." Maybe throw in how constantly talking about it might make it feel less special.
>>
>>17718981
Your neighbor, Holland. Happened to be in Belgium (Leuven) this weekend and it is my impression that you guys are more shy than I am used to, though. I got introduced to a friend of a friend who wouldn't even look at me apart from the one moment when she was supposed to, and many more people seemed uncomfortable that I looked at their face to begin with.

Still though, I don't see any reason not to try, perhaps just be a bit more cautious in making sure that someone returns the eye contact before smiling or nodding.
>>
>>17718992
Sounds like a bitch but dont let it get to you, thanks for the help noorderbuur.
>>
>>17719002
Yeah I was a bit bewildered and tried to be diplomatic by asking my friend if she was shy after she left, my friend told me that no, this is just the Belgian way.
Then again my friend is quite socially awkward herself so perhaps she just picked her friends based on this whether she realizes it or not. I don't know. I found it quite rude. Still I always love to visit your country and I hope the smiling plan works out. Honestly, I would try to waste as little energy as possible on people who don't care or get upset over something so normal, benign and positive as a smile for a stranger.
>>
File: IMG_0131.gif (958KB, 429x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0131.gif
958KB, 429x476px
Guys

I need help, I feel like I got fucking cucked last night. I went to homecoming, I was pretty upset because I couldn't ask my crush to dance because during slow songs he would either stand with a ton of friends or would go outside in the hall with them. I feel like I got cucked because these two whores who were shaking their asses on each other, did that to him, or rather his ass. I'm still pretty mad about this, and I have to see him Monday, what do I do.
>>
>>17719027
TALK
TO
HIM

This is like the answer to 90% of the questions, Jesus Christ. You want someone? Secure a spot with them
>>
>>17719027
He probably doesn't know you have feelings for him if you described him as a crush and couldn't even ask him to dance. Take it from a man who unwittingly passed up sex one too many times at that age: we can be absolutely clueless about flirting.

The fact you thought about asking him implies he went stag (with friends, not with a date), too. Without a date, why would he stick around for slow songs or turn down the attention of other women? Next time, wait near the exit and waylay him on his way out if you're still after him.

If you're upset that he can't telepathically tell your interested, there's only one cure for it: tell him you're interested. It's hard at that age, but you'll have to learn eventually (also guys really like this).
>>
>>17719071
>we can be absolutely clueless

You got that damn right.
>girl keeps telling me she doesn't have a date for prom
>compliments me
>asks me to hang out

Boy I was fucking retarded
>>
Girls

if you are on birth control, do you feel comfortable letting your boyfriend cum in you? Or so you still prefer he pulls out?

I ask because I read even on BC there is still a chance you could get pregnant.
>>
>>17719146
I got on BC specifically to make my boyfriend cum in me.
Then again, I use hormonal IUD, so 99% safety, and not the pill.
>>
>>17719146
Not on just the pill. Then again I would opt for IUD over the pill, and I would never personally want to have an abortion. If I felt less strongly about that I'd probably be okay with taking the risk and potentially aborting afterwards.

They are right, there's still a chance.
>>
>>17719146
It depends on if she's a virgin. Virgin girls will be worried about pregnancy even if all you did was dry hump while wearing a condom. It takes a long time before they're prepared for a full load of baby batter. If you're that worried about it, consider getting your balls snipped.
>>
Girls

There's this girl that's been relying on me for emotional support and advice for quite a while. She's really fond of me and she really puts a lot of trust on me as well.

So the thing is, she's still a friend, she has cheated on someone else (with someone else) and now that she's alone, and from several cues it does seem like she wants something else from me. We both went on a strike a while ago and it felt more like a date, weird as it was.

I wouldn't be refusing any advances myself, the problem is I'm close friends with her family members, and they don't seem to be happy about her life's choices, so everytime she shows a bit of affection in front of her parents... well, let's say they don't look too happy.

So I have to try to separate both things. Make sure that she understands that I can be there for her but that's about it. How would I do this?
>>
>>17719071
I know, he can't read my mind. I just doubt his interest now. i just need to get ahold of myself. I'm going to try not to act angry at him, because like you said, he can't read my mind. I hate the way that I am, and it's not his fault that he doesn't know I like him.
>>
>>17719146
My girlfriend let me cum in her and she was on birth control
>>
Guys,

Whats the big deal about anal sex? Like almost every guy I've talked to seems to love it or want to do it, but I never quite understood why. To me it's uncomfortable bordering on disgusting, but it seems to be an almost universal fetish for guys.
Anyone explain?
>>
>>17719292
I'll do it only if the girl wants to. I particularly enjoy vaginal more
>>
We're just friends right now but he walks me home, teases me and calls me saying we should walk to x place(where we both have to go) together.He also keeps talking about how he's downloaded tinder recently, in front of me. Then mentioned jokingly that he hasn't found me yet. I did have tinder but deleted it recently.

Is he trying to make me feel jealous? or is he just a very friendly man who likes walking people home? because this is honestly very weird.i don't know why you would broadcast to people that you have tinder especially someone you might like.
>>
>>17719292
I enjoy vaginal a lot more.

The ass thing is probably a fetish, it's a thing girls generally don't do so it's taboo and some guys find it hotter because of that (how dirty can I make her act). Some guys also think it feels better because the sphincter can sometimes grip tighter on the penis and that they can feel the girl better because of this.

I don't know anything really, because I never had anal sex, but my lover said she's interested so I had some thoughts.
>>
Males:

Do you care about your significant other's dietary habits?

I'm a vegetarian for personal reasons. I don't talk about my diet unless it's topic-related, and I don't care what anyone else eats. I've had 3 different guys tell me they would never date a vegetarian or a vegan. I don't get it? Why would they care what I eat?
>>
>>17719357
Because the general image of veggies is that they will always impose their "higher culture" on an omni.
>>
>>17719357
I'd date a vegetarian. Just as long as you don't have a problem preparing non-veg meals if you make any
>>
>>17719357
Usually professed vegetarians/vegans are insufferable and get a bad rap because they keep going on about 'why would you eat meat, it's murder' 'oh i can't eat at (favorite restaurant) they don't have vegan options' 'i can't eat pizza it's not vegan' and just suck the fun out of everything because they're vegan, they make it their defining quality, and think they're superior.

If you're chill about it then no one cares what you eat. I live with chill vegans and they're chill with other people eating meat.
>>
>>17719357
On a related note. Would my hindpoo gf be offended if I ate beef when we go out?
>>
>>17719357
Because it is annoying as fuck to date someone with different or restrictive dietary habits.
I have allergies and my boyfriend basically doesn't eat anything I am allergic to unless he's not with me.
Sure, if he goes out with his friends it happens. But at home I'm the one cooking and I'm not going to cook something I cannot eat. If we go out for dinner and he eats something I cannot eat, then we cannot kiss without me getting an allergic attack, so he doesn't eat it.
It's just a pain in the long term.
>>
>>17719399
No, I don't care what other people eat.

I used to be a cook at a diner, too, so I know how to cook me, too.

I have moral issues with eating meat but I don't impose my beliefs on other people, I only talk about it if they ask me.
>>
>>17719404
A-Are you a hindu?

Or is your name Madison by chance?
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x847px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x847px
when eating pussy where should I aim for?
>>
>>17719435
Lick/suck the clit
Finger the vag
>>
>>17719424
Haha, no, I'm just some pagan white girl.
>>
>>17719455
What made you vegetarian in the first place?

Also height and weight out of curiosity.
>>
>>17719357
Male here, I would not mind a vegetarian/vegan at all as long as you dont force me to become one as well.
>>
Ok so i have question, i am introverted and shy, dont like going to bars, have no friends, only hobbies i have is playing video games and playing guitar , if you have ever been in this situation where would you go to meet girls?
>>
>>17719499
Well first I'd get a hobby

Second, if you are in college, join a social club.
>>
>>17719146
I'll just chime in and say that my oldest is the result of my gf not noticing that the pulls were past expiry.
>>
>>17719292
It's naughty. I've done it once just to try it, and now that i have, i can honestly say that I prefer vaginal, and I'm sticking tothat.
>>
>>17719509
I like none of the hobbies in my town and 90% are hiking clubs.
>>
File: lines_n9zl90Hp6s1slau7m.jpg (20KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
lines_n9zl90Hp6s1slau7m.jpg
20KB, 500x481px
>very close friends with introvert girl
>been like that for ages
>grow feelings for her
>be flirty, physically close and loveydovey in all but name together
>ask her out alone together
>every time she says yes she misinterprets it as a friend thing or prefers to stay home to rest on her own
Hello girls I'm in limbo
Every time we're together I tell myself "this is the moment I make a move and make myself clear" and don't. She takes it all and even reciprocates some, but I never find the right time or opening

It's been like this for months now. How do I get through?
>>
>>17719657
Also, whenever she turns me down she says she hates the activity or movie itself. It's not me, but she just doesn't want to do that thing. Thanks, limbo.
>>
>>17719636
Shit man I don't know. Go where other NEETs like you would go. The world wasn't made to cater to your exact needs. Get out of your comfort zone?
>>
Since someone complained last time
>>17719692
>>17719692

New thread.
>>
>>17718507
sometimes forgiveness is the right thing to do. Maybe they realized in that last year that they were assholes?
>>
>>17719885
They started paying me so I could finish, move back in with them and help them pay off their mortgage. I moved out of home for my own mental health so even if living with them was free, I wouldn't want it unless I was homeless. I want to forgive but I still find myself holding a grudge against them.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.