[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 26

File: symbols-004.jpg (65KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-004.jpg
65KB, 600x406px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Is it possible for a person to stop caring at all after a breakup?
>>
How do I get closer to a girl? There is a girl in my club that I like but I can't work up the courage to just talk to her because I'm scared I might end up being creepy.
>>
Gonna ask again:

Females, what do you picture when you think "cute boy"

Are you attracted to "cute boys" but not "hot guys"?

I have obvious self esteem issues, but that's irrelevent.
>>
>>17719700
>Is it possible for a person to stop caring at all after a breakup?
It depends on how long you've been together, how/why you broke up, how long ago you broke up.

I don't care about the guy I dated for 6 months 10 years ago. If me and my boyfriend broke up tomorrow morning I'd be destroyed.
>>
Girls, how often are you the ones to initiate a relationship and say "I like you" first?
>>
File: 1476323678163.jpg (8KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
1476323678163.jpg
8KB, 250x229px
Did i make the right choice?

>Last sunday i went out with my old crush from highschool because i recently moved to the same city she moved to years ago
>we had some coffe talked for a while i made her laugha few times and we had a nice time in general
>this week i invited her to the movies
>she said yes
>Then he said she wanted to show me this new movie theather that just opened
>i agree to see her on a mall so then we can go to the new theather
>the problem is that the way she wanted to go from the mall to the movies was by her mom picking us up at the mall and then driving us to the cinema
>is not that i would have problems talking with her mom, but that way i feared things would get too friendly
>so i just sent her a message saying that it is more convenient for me to go directly to the movies and that i will see her there
>>
>>17719692
>very close friends with introvert girl
>been like that for ages
>grow feelings for her
>be flirty, physically close and loveydovey in all but name together
>ask her out alone together
>every time she says yes she misinterprets it as a friend thing or prefers to stay home to rest on her own
Hello girls I'm in limbo
Every time we're together I tell myself "this is the moment I make a move and make myself clear" and don't. She takes it all and even reciprocates some, but I never find the right time or opening

It's been like this for months now. How do I get through?
>>
>>17719732
I don't make a huge deal about it.
Honestly it's pretty obvious if someone likes me and I like him back, stating the obvious doesn't scare me. If we've been spending the majority of our time flirting and teasing each other, saying "I like you" is a super small step.
So, whenever it happens. Like, maybe around 50% of the time I dated someone I was the first one to acknowledge that we liked each other.

I don't start proper relationships without dating for at least a month or two, so, huh, I don't know. I had two boyfriends, and I've been the one starting the "what are we?" talk once.
>>
>>17719715
Talking is literally the first step to get close to someone.
What's the club about? Just ask a question related to it.
She's probably there to meet people, too.
>>
how do girls feel about premature ejaculation?
I have a pretty severe case. I'm still a virgin but I'm sure I wouldn't last 5 seconds.
This issue plus my lack of experience with women make me extremely anxious around women and I just avoid contact with them altogether.
>>
>>17719725
>Females, what do you picture when you think "cute boy"
Sweet smile, a bit of a baby face/soft features, slim, soft spoken, quiet, a bit shy.
>Are you attracted to "cute boys" but not "hot guys"?
I am attracted to both.
>>
What is the best way to break the ice when you are into someone? Is it better to be up-front and simply tell the person that you have feelings for them? Or is it better to make a move and express it with something more physical?
>>
>>17719777

What about average guys who are sort of hot and sometimes cute?
>>
File: 54d44ce56becb_-_giphy.gif (485KB, 499x368px) Image search: [Google]
54d44ce56becb_-_giphy.gif
485KB, 499x368px
>>17719743
Nevermind, i was just nervous because i didn't know what she was going to reply

She just replied and she thinks that's perfect, we will even go for some coffe before the movie

I think this was the right choice
>>
>>17719700
99% of the time yes. You're either still fresh out of it, or you havent rebounded yet. Usually, people do find a new partner eventually and only then do they stop giving a shit completely. Case and point, idgaf about any of my past exs except the most recent one. I'm still pretty hung up on it, and he dumped me 5 years ago. But I also haven't met anyone else in those 5 years I considered even remotely dateable (and I've only even talked to 2 guys since him anyway). I know damn well the cure to getting over him completely is to move onto someone else, but I know that's just a matter of waiting. I'm at a weird age where dating doesn't happen, so I just have to wait until the era of casual sex only ends and guys start thinking about settling down. Wait it out OP, time heals everything. Shit sucks but hang in there
>>
>>17719766
You're worrying about PE without even being sure you suffer from it. Relax.

I personally don't care, my boyfriend sometimes cums really fast (1 minute?) and we just make out and fuck again. The second time we fuck, he lasts 15-20 minutes. Boom. Nothing happened.
>>
>>17719805
>You're worrying about PE without even being sure you suffer from it. Relax.
No, I AM sure I suffer from it. I don't last even a minute when masturbating without lube.
>>
>>17719779
Do you know this person or not at all?
If you don't know them, talk to them a bit and flirt with them. Eventually ask them out on a date. Eventually make a move.
If you're already good friends with them, ask them out or escalate things physically when you're alone together.

Do not go and confess your feelings. Ever. Please.
>>
>>17719715
You shake your irrational fear.
>>17719725
Cute boys, tend to be good looking, but more youthful and child looking. Baby face usually.
I don't tend to go for the "cute" look myself, but I'm also not going for /FIT/ ripped chad either. I find myself a medium between those two. Hell, azns are the master race in my book, but lots of people would say Asian guys look like kids. Most of them look youthful, but still manly in my book and that's why I like em.
>>17719732
In general, I have no idea. I don't think there's any stats on that. Me personally, never, because I am shy and submissive as hell.
Now, I will say most likely on average, more girls wait for guys to make the first move due to the long standing gender role shit we're raised on. However, in the new age, those gender roles do not have as much weight as they ever had in the past. More and more girls are taking shit into their own hands.

Also, I'd say that even more likely, even if chicks won't flat out verbally say "I like you go out with me", they leave as obvious of hints as they can that they like you, you just have to stop second guessing it. Like even shy girls like me will lay it on pretty thick, going as far as just shy of that verbal confirmation stage.
>>
I am a clueless guy for the most part.

I'm going out for lunch often with my female coworker and she offered her poutine fries since she couldn't finish it. Is this still friendly? we were eating it together so my head was just going "almost indirect kissu" since it's poutine and we sort of lost track of which side we were eating from. I didn't hear the "boyfriend" bomb so far, just "ex" once.

Should I try hanging out together after work on a Friday or something next? Would that still be friendly or would my intentions be blatant at that point?
>>
>>17719811
Yeah, and I can make myself come in 5 minutes, even less if I apply myself to it. Still, my boyfriend takes at least 30 minutes to give me an orgasm.
Your hands are better at getting you off than anyone else.
>>
File: hqdefault (24).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (24).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
i almost forgot

Any tips on how to flirt at the movies?
>>
>>17719743
>>17719792
Uh, if youre older than 15 then yes I agree theres absolutely no reason for anyones mom to chauffeur your date. Idk why she'd even want that, shit's just weird.
>>17719753
You're going to have to just be awkward and lay out your feelings and intentions in a way she cannot possibly misunderstand. Best case scenario, she likes you too and just has shit self esteem and chickens out after psyching herself out too much. That being said, I don't recommend dating these types, since they are not emotionally secure enough to date. But that's up to you mate you do you.
Worst case is that she's trying to reject you but is too autistic to do it properly.
>>
>>17719784
I don't really have a specific list of physical attributes a guy needs to get my panties wet.
Usually it's more something related to personality.
I liked cute guys, hot guys, average dudes. Even pretty ugly dudes. Personality gets me going.
>>
>>17719765
Actually I'm an officer and she is a member that just joined. Its a social club to help new students adjust to the school. We're both seniors
>>
>>17719828
Ok I think you're right that most women won't make a big deal of it but how do I bring it up?
Should I tell them beforehand about my issue or should I just go for it and after cumming in 2 pumps be like "fuck I'm sorry" and then go again later and hopefully do better?
You mentioned your boyfrined can go for 15 minutes the second time but that would not be my case trust me.
>>
I noticed that I see a lot of guys that I guess are good looking, with fat girls as girlfriends. Is it because all guys have low standards or because all girls have high standards? Or both?

Also @guys: Would you date a fat girl?
>>
>>17719725
>Females, what do you picture when you think "cute boy"
Nice skin, ruffled hair that isn't quite according to fashion, big light eyes, smiles, somewhat shy personality.
>Are you attracted to "cute boys" but not "hot guys"?
Either is fine.
>>
Guys, would you stay with a girl who "used to have a BBC fetish". She is always spouting that bullshit about "but I love you" and "sex means something with you", but we all know that BBC sluts always shit like that once they're ousted. I just dont know if I can deal with it anymore.
>>
Girls (though males would be ok as well):

So there's this grill I've gradually been developing feelings for over the past couple of months. We're both first year students in the same class, and that's basically how we met. I'll just greentext to make this easier to read:

>we almost always sit next to each other during lectures
>we enjoy working together and discussing subject matter
>our way of thinking/reasoning seems to be very similar and she catches up quickly, which is very refreshing
but:
>we've been assigned to the same group for a group project, so we'd have ended up working together regardless

I'm honestly not sure what to make of this. On the surface it might seem that we're just 2 students who like working together / get along well, but after spending a couple of months working together I feel like she's exactly the kind of girl I've been looking for all my life.

I've been looking for signs that might show that the feeling is mutual. So here are a few thing that I think that might be hints:
>she's given me compliments (I know this might as well mean nothing, but still)
>she's joked about going on a "date", even though it was just an appointment
>one time she (we) heard a commercial over radio about online dating
>she said: "maybe I should try that out... Nah, kidding!"
>I've noticed she's starting to call me by my name more frequently, even when it's already obvious that she's talking to me

I've never had a relationship so I'm clueless about this. Oh, and on a side note: she's slightly autistic. Not sure if that's of any importance. It's not something I'm bothered by.
>>
>>17719844
nigga pls.

If you cum quick don't apologize. Compliment her, say her pussy be da best. Then wait 5 min and fuck her again .
>>
>>17719732
I never say "I like you" first. Actions speak louder than words, my dear.
>>
>>17719766
Never experienced it first hand, I'm a vaginal virgin at least myself. Since I hate penetration of any kind, I'd probably welcome it because it means I won't have to suffer through it long. If you're worried about not satisfying your partner, focus on the clit. Most women do not reach orgasm from penetration alone and need clitoral stim anyways. (key word most tho, there are some chicks who do get off frequently from penetration, but they're statistically fewer.)

Above all though, you cannot hope to have a sexual relationship until you are more comfortable with yourself. Work on your insecurity first, sex will not fix all your problems like most of 4chan seems to think. When it comes to sex, you're a self fulfilling prophecy. If you think you're gonna last 5 seconds, you will. If you psych yourself out too much and attempt to bang while being a complete basket case of nerves, you will have a bad time. If you relax and just have fun with it, you'll have a good time.
I'd start with a good emotional relationship with someone first though, once you work with yourself enough to get one. When you have a good connection with someone, and you can trust them, you won't care about these things. Find yourself someone that can consider a friend above all, and move slowly into sexual relationships.
>>
>>17719855

Absolutely not. That's disgusting.
>>
Okay, so I went to an all-boys high school and just entered college this past year. I've been doing fine, but I've noticed the amounts of couples in my dorm steadily rising. As someone whose "romantic experience" comes from the wholly-inaccurate method of watching anime, how do I pick up signals that someone might want a relationship/send out signals of my own that I'm interested? I'm not unattractive, antisocial, or anything, I just haven't been around girls in my daily life for a long time up until now.
>>
>>17719837
>theres absolutely no reason for anyones mom to chauffeur your date. Idk why she'd even want that, shit's just weird.

yeah, that's what i tought,we are 19 i can kinda understand why she would do something like that, she has always been very smart, dorkly and nerdy, also when we ere in highschool she used to live in a kinda special place where only families of acertain company could live, it was like a mini city and she only used to go out of there for school
>>
>>17719859
i don't know if you're just omitting some parts, but have you only been together for classwork stuff?

What about casually asking her to eat out somewhere in or near campus after groupwork or something? Nothing's going to progress otherwise.
>>
>>17719779
You are never expressing feelings for someone by "breaking the ice" you are only expressing lust. Think about it, if you haven't already "broken the ice", then that means you know literally nothing about that person other than appearance or MAYBE some trivial random facts.
To break the ice, just talk to them the same fucking way you'd talk to anyone else. Forget for a second you find them sexually attractive. Find some sort of common ground. If you have a class together, talk about class. If she's wearing a Zelda tshirt, talk about your favorite games. Shit like that, you have to have something in common.
When the conversation is ending, even if it's kinda cheesy or awkward, to seal the deal you say something like "Hey, it was cool talking to ya we have some things in common, can I give you my number I'd like to hang out some time?"

My personal preference/protip, always offer your number to them, don't ask for theirs. Especially if it's in public, it just puts them in a less awkward spot if they aren't interested. I say this for all genders too.
>>
What do you say to a stranger girl on the bus that you find attractive? Or is it always a bad idea to talk to a stranger on a bus?
>inb4 just hello
No, everyone knows girls find it creepy or annoying if some random guy doesn't seem to have a really important reason to talk to them.
>>
>>17719844
My boyfriend started to cum quickly when we stopped using condoms. Before that, he could go for hours, wouldn't feel a fucking thing.

The first time we fucked without condom, when we were done I complained because he came a lot and he was just sitting there, laughing to himself and said he came twice without even getting soft.
Good old times when we were 18 and he had a constant boner.

Just don't mention it if you can keep going, or compliment her and play it off if you have to stop to change condom. Anyway, don't fucking worry about it now, it's not like fucking and masturbating feel the same.
>>
>>17719882
Have you tried having a reason to talk to them? Otherwise, I've never been in a situation where I've been on public transport and thought "you know what I'd really like right now? To talk to a complete stranger"
>>
>>17719888
Well the reason is of course to see if we have stuff in common and to see what her personality is like and if we get along. Can't find out unless I talk to her.
>>
>>17719865
It's hard because I didn't fond out until after I fell in love with her
>>
>>17719897
That's not an appropriate reason, wanting to know the time or asking for directions is an appropriate reason.

Generally speaking, people want to be left alone when they're on a bus or a train, stop fantasising about meeting your soulmate on public transport.
>>
>>17719863
You're right that I should focus on my insecurity first. I'm aware of this, it's just that my PE issue always lingers on the back of my mind and is major cause for my insecurity with women (along with my inexperience).
>>
>>17719901

How often does she talk about it? Imagine how she would feel if you constantly lamented how much you used to enjoy girls with big tits, but it's ok because now you are content with her. Size queens are usually selfish whores anyways. There is a very good chance she'll eventually want that again and make you watch.
>>
>>17719908
A friend of mine met his soul mate on public transport. He talked to her by saying something he admits was retarded about how those things on the ceiling to hold yourself from are too high.
Anyway, of course, "asking for directions" or "the time" would not be the "real" reason. They are a made up topic to break the ice which is what I was asking for. I thought you were asking for the real reason.
>>
>>17719825
Real life is not anime anon what the fuck lol the "indirect kiss" thing is the most autistic idea in the world.
Granted, I probably wouldn't offer my food up to someone that I wasn't at least on friendly terms with, mostly because I'm not sure what kind of weirdo would take someone else's food if they weren't friendly, because who knows what kind of diseases or herpes they have.
So you are at least that close. I don't see anything wrong with asking to hang out.
>>17719849
Yes, both, and neither. You realize theres more to people than their physical appearance, and not everyone is incredibly vain? I know guys with shit self esteems that are relatively good looking who date way below their "number" because they see themselves as lower than they are. I know chicks who do the same thing. I also know a lot of people who date below them, but because they just genuinely like the human being and not the meat suit they came in.
Everyone, man or woman, has varying degrees of standards. Most people I'd say are at least in a middle ground on the looks vs personality debate. Most people will be willing to overlook some physical flaws in favor of positive personality traits, and will also be willing to look over some personality flaws for positive physical traits. It's give and take, not one or the other.
That fat chick is probably offering far more in who she is as a person that makes up for her outward appearance. Or maybe to that individual guy, she is the definition of beauty. Looks are subjective anon.
>>
>>17719913
>A friend of mine met his soul mate on public transport.
>>
>>17719877
I guess I didn't give the complete picture. Most of the time there's this other girl as well. She's with us most of the time as well. She seems to be good friends with the girl I'm interested in, and we get along just fine as well.

It's almost never just the 2 of us. I think the best thing to do would be to do some revising or whatever together and then ask her, huh?

And what do you think about her joking about going on a date? Is she trying to tease me?
>>
>>17719917
What's wrong with this?

>I met my soul mate on a bus
t. my friend

I've seen them together and they seem meant for each other, after years of being together even.
>>
>>17719849
Depends.
Most fat girls tend to have to go off personality rather than looks.
>>
>>17719917
My cousin met his wife in WoW
>>
Is it better to be clean shaven if I can't grow a nice, full beard? My mustache and goatee grow in very thick but my cheeks are sparse. I'm afraid it might be unappealing to women.
>>
>>17719923
>>17719914
I see, I'm gonna assume they have great personalities then. Still, I think looks are a deal breaker to me so that's why I found it weird that it doesn't seem to be for many guys.
>>
>>17719912
Never. The only reason I found out is her big mouthed friend was drunk at a party we all were at.
>>
>>17719928
YES.
Hair > No hair > Shit hair.
>>
>>17719873
Yeah, thats a little off. But I still think you made the right call. After I turned 18 I found absolutely NO reason whatsoever to intermigle my dating life with my family, unless we had reached that threshold in our established relationship where I wanted him to feel like "part of the family". Obviously, I have never been in a relationship that long in my late teens and early 20's. Most relationships in this stage of life will be incredibly short lived, I recognize that, so I have no intentions of introducing my family like that unless I feel like they might possibly become family themselves.
>>17719882
Public transport is a bad place yes. Rule of thumb is headphones are the universal symbol of "please don't talk to me". If she has them on, fuck off. If not, well you hate the answer but saying hi is about all you can do. You don't have any "important reason" to talk to them, they're not on fire or in immediate danger or anything "important" like that. If you're too insecure to pull it off then yes you will be creepy. If you just relax, sit down, and have a normal conversation, you'll be fine.
>>
>>17719933

Hmmm. Her friend could have been embellishing her past. Typically I like to leave the past as the past and don't bring up previous partners if I'm with someone. It only leads to insecurities, especially if one person got more sex than the other. I could definitely see how this could make you insecure. Have you brought it up with her? How into BBC was she?
>>
>>17719909
Well the road to self acceptance and help is not an easy one. You just simply aren't there yet. When you can get over this irrational "what if" fear, then you can move onto the next step. But until then, you gotta seek help with fixing the underlying issues causing this.
>>17719931
And there's nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't date a fat guy myself, if I don't have a certain amount of physical attraction I can't do it either. But he doesn't have to be a 10/10 before I'd consider dating him either lol. If I can rate them a 5 or above in the looks department alone, then I can date them. If any lower, they could be the best dude in the world for me in all other aspects but it just wouldn't work because I wasn't attracted to them. On the other end though, they have to have at least a 7/10 personality though, because I just put more stock into personality than looks. I have much higher standards to their personality.
But again, whats a 10/10 to me is a 2/10 to my friend. What's "too fat" for you is just right for someone else. If you're concerning yourself with other people and their relationships, you have to keep in mind that your tastes are unique to you, and not inherently universal.
>>
>>17719928
Eh I'm not a beard person to begin with but without pics I wouldn't be able to tell. I've seen dudes who pull off "non traditional" beard styles, I've seen guys who cannot pull off a beard at all, period.
My only other thing, is typically I prefer a clean shaven guy because holy fuck stubble burn is the worst fucking feeling ever. Made out with a dude with that attractive stubble look once, never again. My face was fucking raw, thank god he never went down on me.
I've always rather have practicality than aesthetic.
>>
Is it normal for a girl to never have achieved an orgasm by the age of 25?
>>
>>17719961
No, it obviously is not.
>>
>>17719961
Normal, eh, probably not, but it's not necessarily uncommon either. Women are tricky creatures, our physical pleasure centers typically are hard to reach, and sex is typically more mental for us anyways.
It took me 21 years to orgasm, but I also have a lot of self esteem issues I've been working with. I never felt attractive, and therefore I never felt I deserved sex, even solo masturbation. If you have any sexual hang ups, it's not that surprising.
I will also say, that I can hardly ever get myself off. I require the touch of a man so to speak, but being single and not liking the hook up culture, well, I just have to make do with what I got.

TL;DR, keep at it. Try different things, cheesy as it is, learn to love yourself first. Don't masturbate for the sake of orgasm, if you make that your goal you're going to psych yourself out. There is not goal or end result in sex. Just roll with it and enjoy yourself.
Also, try toys. Lots and lots of toys. I know I cannot cum solo without a vibrator.
>>
>girlfriend 100% without a doubt in the wrong
>she lashed out at me (calling me a horrible person 20+ times, almost said she hated me, etc) because I had a different opinion on a situation someone she knew was in
>she refuses to apologize
>today I tried bringing it up, mentioning that it upset me and that I felt pretty disrespected, she just starts arguing her opinion again and trying to """prove my opinion wrong""", tells me she would hate me if I was in the same situation and did what I suggested (not give away valuable land they inherited)
>as a result I don't want to talk to her today
>says I'm blackmailing her (?) and tries to play the victim by saying I'm "stressing" her, literally focusing entirely on how her lashing out has negatively effected HER

What does she mean by this? Is she just blatantly trying to sabotage our relationship or something? If not I can't possibly conceive the mental gymnastics needed to spin this around to where she did nothing wrong
>>
>>17719973ddd
Thanks. Asking for my gf. We've only started to discuss the topic of sex recently. I just want to make her happy.
>>
>>17719980
she's just being a dumbass

she have trouble admitting when she's wrong usually?
>>
>>17719849
Depends on how fat we're talking here, but I'd date chubby girls, yes.
>>
why do women not like men if they are poor?

if they millionaires and billionaires... then they go gaga
>>
>>17719992
Because poor people have nothing to offer.
They can't give you stability, provide for your kids, they're usually uneducated, boring to be around and can't do anything fun.
Also they look worse, are more stupid and have higher divorce rates.
Like, what's to like?
>>
>>17719992
I know at least 3 guys with no job and who's families aren't rich who are dating qts.
However I will go with the theory that women assume they are gonna have kids with the guy (even if they think they don't want kids) so they unconsciously look for the one that will provide stability for the family in the future. It's a natural survival trait that didn't get lost in evolution of the human.
>>
>>17719984
Ah ok, yeah that changes things a bit. It's good you want to make her happy, but unless shes expressly said or done something to make you think she's unhappy with the fact she doesn't cum, don't push it.
As someone who 8 times out of 10 will not cum during sex, I've noticed that a lot of dudes tend to kinda get down when they realize "they can't make their girls cum". It's sweet that they're considerate enough to want to give their girl the same experience they're getting, but we've just got two very different set ups.
If she says she enjoys the ride, believe her. I've had to have that conversation a couple times, and will probably have to many more in the future. Guys put a lot of emphasis on the orgasm, but girls typically just want to enjoy the process.
Anyway, if you want to make her happy, you just gotta keep communicating and trusting her answers. She should be able to tell you what she likes and doesn't like, and even if those likes don't lead to orgasm, who cares if she's having fun?
Though if she is concerned about not experiencing orgasm, then you're gonna have to work together and try lots of things to see if it's even possible, and if it is it might not be this explosive thing you're expecting. I know I was a tad disappointed when I realized I had orgasmed the first few times, I was expecting something more, but eventually I grew to accept that it's probably just exaggerated and overrated.
But keep in mind there are a rare few women who are just incapable. Last ditch effort, talk to a medical professional.
>>
File: da3.png (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
da3.png
91KB, 800x600px
>>17719992
Why do guys not like girls that weigh more than 80lbs and all 80 of it is completely in her tits and ass?
If they look like porn stars they go gaga.

Anyway here's your (you). Consider that maybe it's just you and not the fact you're not a millionaire that women find you repulsive, and possibly consider getting good instead of generalizing and complaining on 4chan.
>>
>>17719918
Then start with eating lunch together somewhere casually (as in friendly); I mean you're going to have to eat lunch at some point between your classes so it's a pretty casual probe. It doesn't have to be a 'date'.

If you feel like the other party is taking it romantically, jokingly or not, then that's a good start. If you eat lunch together the first time, then there's going to be a next time and so on until you both feel more comfortable/confident to go further.
>>
Girls: Do you consider physical violence from a man to a woman to be worse than the other way around?
And verbal "violence"/insulting, is it worse if a man insults or yells at a woman than the other way around?
>>
>>17720017
Thank you.

No really, thanks so much.
>>
>>17720037
Rationally, no. Emotionally, yes.
I even used to be a bit physically aggressive (pushing my boyfriend when I was mad at him) when I was much younger, till he pointed out that I was being unfair because I would call him abusive if he did the same things to me.
But now I grew out of it and I am generally not aggressive, physically or verbally.
>>
>>17719944
She was obsessed with it for a 3 year period. She admitted her friend was right but she didn't want me to find out because she loved me and thought it would hurt me.
>>
>>17720037
Not inherently, I do find in the case of physical violence the person who is larger/more capable to be worse though, which biologically speaking is typically the man.
For example, if I see a 115lbs girl hittin on a large dude, sure I think it's wrong, but not as wrong as the 180lbs shehulk of a girl beatin on a scrawny dude. Now if they're using tools and not just their fists, well that changes things too.
So to answer that I guess the answer is no, there's no difference in gender in how I feel about physical violence, just about the danger or potential danger of the victim. Every situation is different.
Verbal abuse I typically give little to no thought to. It's easy to escape and avoid, so long as it really is 100% verbal. If someone insults you, male or female, who gives a fuck just walk away goddamn.
>>
>>17720037

No, I condemn all physical and emotional violence in a relationship equally harshly, whether it's committed by a woman or a man. There are few things in this world that make me angrier than people who're supposed to respect each other and to have each others' backs beating each other up phycially or verbally.
>>
>>17719849
>I noticed that I see a lot of guys that I guess are good looking, with fat girls as girlfriends.
Girls get fat when you date them, for some reason.
>>
>>17720169
Kek this.
But on a similar note, I had a friend that's pushin 200lbs, somehow managed to bag a skinny dude. Skinny bf very quickly let himself go. He's not as fat as her at least, but he's got like the big ole beer belly thing going on. Looks like a middle aged man but he's barely 22.
Think when you date below your level, you get the freedom to let yourself go a bit I guess, because well, they're fat and ugly too do why not.
>>
Girls: How do you feel about a group date with guys you just met and its only you date who didn't sex with you because of his values? What if its only you who didn't get laid that night?
>>
>>17720183
I generally don't think about whether other people have sex or not, so that wouldn't really matter to me.
It would matter to me WHY my so-called boyfriend doesn't want to sleep with me, though.
>>
>>17720192
Hes not your boyfriend hes somone you just met and had a date with.
>>
>>17720183
Saw your other thread dude, she isn't obligated sex. She'll be fine.
>>
>>17720197
Well I'm not expecting or even wanting sex after one date, in any case.
And as >>17720199 said, you don't "owe" anybody sex if you don't want to.
>>
Is it possible to get back with an ex after 11 months apart?
>>
>>17720251
It is possible.
But I doubt it is wise.
>>
>>17720258
Yeah, I get that a lot.I still have strong feelings for that person!
>>
>>17720270
Feelings aren't the most important thing in a relationship.
Why did you break up? Did you solve the issue that made you break up?
If not, just don't.
>>
>>17720270
Is it mutual?

If you two weren't compitable to begin with then don't try it. If it was something out of your control, like distance, and you can fix it then try it
>>
>>17719777
>>17719822
Do you still feel sexual attraction for a cute guy? I tend to find that due to my innocent look I have a lot of trouble escalating.

>>17719853
would you mind to show me a pic of what you mean by ruffled hair?
>>
To girls(and I guess guys also kinda)

So theres this girl in the base I'm serving in I've met just a few days back. Long story short she seems to be into me, at least to some extent on a morethenfriend thing. What's problematic is that she seems to have a relationship of sorts running, and has been for a year. From the little I've talked to her she seemed very nice and very much not the cheatong type and I just dont know what to think. I wouldn't like to "take her over" from him but if that would make her happier I dont know if I would mind.
Should I even investigate farther or just "friendzone" her?
>>
How do I get past the small talk phase? I only see her in class. Should I just ask for her number, or slip her mine? Is it appropriate at this point?
I don't like putting girls on the spot and making them feel trapped by asking for their number, so I'd rather just slip her my number somehow, but I heard girls don't like that since it doesn't show confidence or some shit.
>>
>Female co-worker breaks up with her BF.
>Decide to ask her out and see how things go, since I always liked her.
>A week later, it turns out she likes me as well.
>A week later, she becomes my GF.
>A month has come and gone, now she's always unhappy or sad.
>Says she likes me, but she should have waited more between one relaionship and another, just to have some time for herself.
>I say I never wanted her to see me as the center of her universe, she can still hang out with her friends and have her hobbies.
>Says she never told me, because she was afraid to hurt me. She thinks that, when I'm not with her, my life is empty and lonely (which is not).
>Tell her if she wants to break up or have a pause, she refused. She wants to be with me, but she also wants to be alone.

WTF?
>>
>>17719928
I like trimmed beards though. People have different tastes
>>
>>17719792
Best of luck anon!
>>
>>17719834
For starters, don't talk during the movie
>>
File: 1460954661170.jpg (165KB, 728x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460954661170.jpg
165KB, 728x1000px
I'm a man with more female friends than male friends; maybe a 4:1 ratio. We do a lot together, and I've known most of them for years. I met a girl about 5 months ago, and 3 months ago we started dating. About 2 weeks into dating my friends and I decided to stay the night in a hotel a few cities over because we had to be somewhere for the program we're in the following morning. My gf didn't like that, and particularly had a problem that I didn't even invite her (she's not in our program and I knew she was working the day of our event). We discussed it and made up and everything. A little more than 3 months later, she told me she's flying to a city to attend a bday party for an old friend and that she'd be there the weekend. I didn't have a problem with it, drove her to the airport and everything. That night I get snapchats of legit clubbing with mostly men. Snapchats of all the alcohol they're drinking and at midnight a selfie of her in bed with "party in bed!" written on it. Needless to say it feels a little weird that she'd have such a problem with me doing this stuff, and then go do it herself. I'll see her tomorrow morning when I pick her up at the airport, I'm really not sure what to say. I don't even know how to text her, last night I just said "looks like lots of drunk guys there sweety, just be careful" to which she replied "haha I will." and now I'm getting asked if I'm mad at her. Like, I don't even know how to handle this situation, it's so weird.
>>
>>17720329
That's a phase? People talk about anything else?
>>
A girl begging me to fuck her is a HUGE turn on for me. What's the female equivalent of this?
>>
File: 1469490434348.jpg (39KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1469490434348.jpg
39KB, 340x340px
Today is the first day my girlfriend started her period. Now this doesn't bother me and i have no problem having sex while she is bleeding
but she is a little grossed out by if for some reason, so yesterday she texts me saying she has started to bleed and that we wont be having sex tomorrow
and i think okay thats fine im going to make it easier on my self so i jerked off like 3 times yesterday night. Now flash forward to today we carved out pumpkins and then
went on the couch to read our books and lightly cuddle.Out of no where and with me not provoking her at all she says she is super horny and wants to masturbate
So she starts to do so while i kiss her. She then feels that i have an erection and now she wants to have sex. Well we go at it for a bit but i lose my boner and i tell her
that she said we were not having sex so i masturbated yesterday. Well she was noticeably disappointed and got a little upset.
Now this frustrates me because i always eat her out and give her multiple strong orgasms during sex (She usually has 3-5 and they are always heavy and i can feel them

What should i do? Have i spoiled her by giving her so many orgasms? It is almost like she is expecting me to bring her to a point when she cant even see straight.
Should i explain to her that men cant just get boners when ever they please and that our penises basically have a mind of their own?
HELP ME /ADV?
>>
>>17720338
Theres a time of day where the two of you are with one another and there's a time of day where you're each by yourself. This is probably a temporary thing. Right now she just needs some distance and therefore wants more of the latter. In time she'll want to be around you more. She's just feeling a weird and volatile emotion that is a mix of affection to you and longing for her ex. She doesn't seem to be completely over him yet, but she still really likes you. Everyone is bound to feel crappy emotions that are convoluted and nonsensical for the situation at hand, and thats what she has right now. She's trying the best she can, so just give her some time.
>>
>>17720369
People only talk about the weather for so long.
I just don't see her often enough to get past it, and I'd like to hang out with her outside of class.
>>
>>17720372
The same thing? Being desired to the point that your partner can barely control him/herself is hot to anyone I'd wager.
>>
There's a girl in my group who is very friendly and talkative with me in real life but almost doesn't speak to me when I text her, sometimes it even seems she's trying to avoid me.
Why do you think it's this way?
>>
>>17720383
Guy here, I always try to restrain myself as much as possible in this situation. Maybe because I'm ugly and I don't want her to feel I'm creepy rapist. If you're cute I think it works better.
>>
>>17720363

>looks like lots of drunk guys there sweety, just be careful

Fuck dude she is an adult she can look after herself, She also doesn't need you reminding her that you guys are in a relationship. If anything that made you look weak and paranoid. If it were my girlfriend i would have ignored those snaps and just asked her how it was in the morning and asked if she kissed any cute guys in a joking manner.

Trust your girlfriend dude.
>>
File: 1130728.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1130728.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
Gf of a year and a half broke up with me in July bc she felt that we were different people. We were still friends who periodically ate out together to chat. For the first couple of months of being single, I was surprised by how little it bothered me, but in the past month or so, it's really starting to catch up. Late one night, about a week ago, I texted her saying that I miss her and that I understand if she doesn't feel the same way. She hasn't said ANYTHING since.

What's going on? I'm pretty confident that this means "no" but it's so unlike her to play the quite game. All I did was tell her how I felt and all of a sudden I can't get the time of day from her.
>>
>>17720410
no you don't get it, her going to a party like that isn't really what i have a problem with; it's that she has a problem when I do similar things with my friends. Like, she got pretty mad when I came back, was calling me throughout the night and constantly texting me. Then she goes and does the same thing?
>>
>>17720384
Maybe try calling her, I'm in your exact situation with my crush but I remember her being much more talkative over the phone than when she texts.

She can text pretty fast but for some reason or another she chooses not to yet was a motormouth in person and on the phone.
>>
>>17720384
What goes on in person is more important that what goes on in text. She may just not be a texting kind of person. Ask her out in person and see if she really has a thing for you or if she's just being polite in person.
>>
File: 2016-10-30-15-57-50.png (2MB, 1072x1057px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-30-15-57-50.png
2MB, 1072x1057px
What if this was your girlfriend?
>>
>>17720429

Oh im sorry man i thought you were being paranoid.

Well it sounds like if you tell her how you feel it may start a fight and thats never a good thing.
Maybe if you have to do another hotel thing with your colleges and she says something about it bring it up then but as of right now i dont think its anything to nitpick about. Just pick her up, ask her how it was, and tell her that you love her
>>
>>17720441
I'd reflect really hard on what kind of person I am that attracted and dated such a girl.
>>
>>17720441
>Basement party
>Kissing other girls
>Snaps with black guys

Man this girl will be single until 35, Then she will marry some 46 year old divorced father.
>>
>>17720376
You have a girlfriend and it seems that your sex life is pretty healthy.

I don't think anything is really wrong here man...
>>
>>17720458

Yeah i suppose you are right. I just feel bad about losing boners. We have so much sex and she wants to go like three or four times and by the third time i really struggle to cum or keep it up... Just makes me feel like a beta
>>
>>17720469
You girlfriend just a has a really high sex drive.

That's a blessing

The only advice I can really give you is....idk...fap less I suppose?
>>
Very close friends with this girl. She told me before she hates romance and gets her fix from porn. She even dropped the word asexual once, and I'm buying it this time because her idea of a social life is staying in and relaxing by herself with the occasional girl friend she's known for years (or me) coming over.

Now I'm very close and very interested. Over a long time I've grown to love her, but it hurts every time her family asks if we're dating and she bluntly says 'friends'.

Most likely actual dating wouldn't change a thing, though. Should I bother coming out with it?
>>
>>17720595
Would she even be interested in dating if she has no sexual interest, and calls you a friend in front of her parents?
Like is she romantically attracted to you (or anyone) at all?
>>
>>17720595
It seems like nothing would really change if you were "dating"
>>
File: 1457557324962.jpg (9KB, 185x254px) Image search: [Google]
1457557324962.jpg
9KB, 185x254px
I was talking through fb to this girl I'm pretty sure is probably into me all week. I didn't message her yesterday and I haven't today either, should I hit her up or wait for her to message me?

>inb4: just ask her to meet dude

yeah, can't do, she lives 3 hours away.
>>
>>17720363
Not an expert but it sounds like she cucked you. Relationships arent based on equality, its all about the dominant figure and the submissive. Shes riding over you dude.
>>
File: img000020.png (302KB, 743x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000020.png
302KB, 743x1200px
Girls: Do you find guys who are into kids and want to touch your pregnant belly to be creepy? I love to listen to unborn babies though the baby bump.
>>
>>17720706

dude, I'm not a chick and that sounds creepy as fuck
>>
>>17720425
Get over her man. You became insecure with time telling yourself that you fuked up something somewhere during the relationship. Your insecurities became your "feelings" and now you are trying to comfort yourself by texting her.
Enjoy more time with your friends and your hobbies; youll get your confidence back. Not worth staying around her anon.
>>
>>17720706
I mean if she is your wife then no, but to random women? Yeah
>>
>>17720717
Why would you think being involvedn in maternal process and childrearing be creepy?
>>
>>17720425
Don't text these things. Say them in person so they can't pull this shit
>>
How much of a turn off is acne? I'm probably an 7 or 8 looks wise but I have noticeable acne. Not too much though
>>
We're friends and I thought he liked me, cuz he walks me home a lot and invites me to stuff, but he keeps talking about how he downloaded tinder and is talking to cute girls, in front of me. He joked that he hasn't found me on tinder yet. Is he trying to let me know he justt wants to hook up, or are we just platonic friends and he's not trying to fuck me? He might know that I have tinder (but i actually deleted it a while back)
>>
>>17720745
When you're a guy you are probably clueless. If I were you I'd want you to be straight forward and just say "I like you"
>>
By BF says really hurtful and untrue things when we argue. He's pulled some pretty despicable shit. To the point where a few of our mutual friends no longer want to associate with him, and don't see me as often anymore.
Any time I try to bring it up, and tell him how terrible he's been making me feel, he always claims to 'not remember saying that'.
Is he full of shit, or do you think he really does blindly lash out and not retain anything he's said?
>>
>>17720724
I think he means random women and not your SO that you knocked up personally.
>>
>>17719725
I prefer cute boys rather than hot boys. Some might also say I have a bad tast in men, but idc.
>>
>>17720765
:/ i just...feel it is so crass that if he liked me he would keep talking about hooking up with other girls in front of me, honestly it's off putting and i'm not sure i still have a crush on him, but I don't know if i'm making a big deal out of it
>>
>>17720787
Well some guys are oblivious. All it takes is a girl telling them they like her to throw them off. I remember I couldn't stop thinking about my ex when she confessed.
>>
this is for women. When i'd get into arguments with my ex she would say some hateful things to get me mad. she'd say things like she was happy that she got a miscarriage, that i'm a parasite and so forth. once she cooled down she said the only reason she said those things is to get me mad. do women usually do this kinda shit? And i rarely get mad. the two years we were together i only got mad at her twice and called her a dumbass once.
>>
>>17720782
yeah this
>>
>>17720826
All kinds of awful people do that kinda shit
see >>17720767
>>
File: 2Z4SV5D.jpg (470KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2Z4SV5D.jpg
470KB, 1440x2560px
I want to start talking to this girl I like, I some times get near her when walking from class to class I had a biology class with her a year ago, would saying "Hey your ________ right? Did you have mr. s Biology class last year? That's where I remember you from, hows it going?" would that works as a good enter?
>>
>>17720852

no, approaching girls you don't know on an environment like that can come off as offputting,

try to put yourself in her shoes, does that seem like something you will want?

Also, never approach if she's with a friend
>>
>>17720861
>Also, never approach if she's with a friend
Why?
>>
>>17720852
If you've never talked to her before, don't do that
>>
>>17720864

their friends, be it guys or girls, can turn super defensive and try their best to send you on their way.

Also, make sure she's not in a relationship already, saves a lot of time
>>
Ok, here's the thing: I have phimosis. However, I've been doing stretching (surgery as a last resort) for the past month and things are improving, even though I still can't fully retract the skin off the glans.

How much of a turn off would this be? Should I not have show anyone until it's 'normal'?
>>
>>17720852
It's not offensively bad but it's not interesting. If we were in the same class a year ago and we never talked then, I'd just be confused about why you're just now saying hi. Did you have any kind of interaction during your class together?
>>
>>17720876
*scratch the 'have'
>>
>>17720876

You thing thats a problem? I got pearly penile papules, your shit looks weird, my shit looks like it could be an STD.
>>
>>17720869
What should I do then?
>>
>>17719692
Females did you ever have a crush for a long time.

Are you ever mean to your crushes?

Do you try to hide your crush from your friends?

Do you guys ever get weird after talking to a guy for a little bit if you think it isn't going well but you still like him actually?
>>
>>17720879
No, i wish i did tho
>>
>>17719692
do you ever get so shy around a guy you can barely talk to him?
>>
>>17720897

don't let it control your life.

chicks can come from out of nowhere anon, and you can also put in the work to get with one, but whatver happens, don't let it control your life
>>
>>17720901
that's all pretty normal human shit
>>
>>17720897
Forget about her and move on with your life
>>
>>17720876
I think my boyfriend may have it, I don't know if I should ask him about or just let it be
>>
>>17720894
does it hurt?
>>
>>17720921

no, but to fix it you need to have a laser shot at your dick
>>
>>17720919
"hey anon, why is your dick all fucked up? have you seen a doctor?"

I'd imagine it would either make him laugh, or make him deeply embarrassed
>>
>>17720919
It's easy to tell, if he can't fully retract the foreskin all the way back then he has it to some extent.
>>
>>17720928
Not going to say that
>>17720930
He can't, what would be the best way to talk about it?
>>
Ladies is it okay to be awkward around you or are you going to immediately thing i was some sticky sticky?
>>
>>17720936
Does he have a problem cumming? For me, the foreskin being 'stuck' would hurt a little, specially without condom.
>>
>>17720942
No, and it doesn't hurt (at least he's never shown signs of hurting, has never commented on it either)
>>
>>17720942
Also I imagine you're the guy who wrote the question
Can't tell you how other girls would react to that but personally I don't care, if I'm asking about how to talk about it is because I want him to enjoy sex as much as possible
>>
>>17720955
I see, for me it's really bothersome, like my dick is trapped. Not to mention that it looks really weird.
>>
>>17720964
Maybe his case is not as severe as mine, as in his foreskin opening must not be as small/tight, which is usually the problem.
>>
>>17719849
Men are beggars not choosers. Women know when they're getting there next meal men do not. I would assume a lot of men are with women they don't want to be with but that's just our plate. Feel lucky that you are a girl.
>>
>>17719855
Any time I find out a girl has messed with black guys she goes in the no pile, won't even consider for sex.
>>
>>17720965
>>17720972
I think he'd have score 2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis#Severity

The skin can be pulled down a bit more than this http://www.newyorkurologyspecialists.com/circumcision/wp-content/uploads/sites/17/2014/03/phimosisclose_1500.jpg but not fully

Anyway, if you were dating someone, would you prefer them not to comment on it?
>>
>>17720989

I mean, I would prefer it if it wasn't brought up during any sexual activity, do it when having dinner or some shit
>>
>>17720989
Actually I'd myself probably talk about it first, since I'm trying to fix it. If it doesn't bother neither of you I don't see why.
>>
>>17720901
>Females did you ever have a crush for a long time.
Yep, +5 years the longest crush.

>Are you ever mean to your crushes?
Only if they give me a real reason. I always tend to be kind with people I like.

>Do you try to hide your crush from your friends?
Not really and I also ask them advices bout it.

>Do you guys ever get weird after talking to a guy for a little bit if you think it isn't going well but you still like him actually?
Yes, so I end up giving up, assuming to myself it's not gonna happen.
>>
>>17719909
don't listen how are you going to overcome your insecurities before trying what you are insecure about its not possible.
>>
File: BbCNGRrCcAA1IOd.jpg (49KB, 599x452px) Image search: [Google]
BbCNGRrCcAA1IOd.jpg
49KB, 599x452px
>>17719743
>>17719792
>>17719834
>>17720353
ok, im back damn, i hope im just being paranoic again

>we had coffe
> we talked and i made her laugh a few times again
>i invite her to a party that will happen soon, and she says yes, but she is a bit worried about it clashing with her school
>then we went to see Dr strange
>notice how she reacts to surgery scenes
>wrap my arm around her
>she says thanks
>keep my arm around her during the rest of the movie
>sometimes she gets closer but sometimes she goes a but to the other side
>however she never makes any excuses about my arm so i assume she doesn't mind
>we enjoy the rest of the movie
>she tells me she really liked the movie
>but then she says something like
>next time i'll bring one of my friends that likes these kind of movies so all 3 of us can see it..
>me:uh, ok
>i mean 4 i can also bring another one of my friends
>i remind her about the party and then she said that she would write it down so she won't forget

i don't know im worried about that other friend , i think i might have some competence, and the problem is that if that guy goes to the same school as her then im in a bit of a disadvantage, since i can only see her on certain days

she said it was just a friend so far she has never mentioned anything about having a bf
>>
>>17720852
Do you ever see her around at campus events or organizations? That would be a good time to start a conversation.
>>
Do guys younger than 25 really treat girls when they go dating? When I go dating, maybe the first date the guy will pay for dinner, but even then I usually feel obligated to pay my share. They'll pick up the drinks. However, on date 2, it is already a 50/50 split. This has been my experience with most guys. Is this normal? My girl friends tell me it's not, and I'm always confused what I should be doing, or if I'm like seeing cheap guys?
>>
Guys,

How do I tell if a someone is interested in me?
>>
>>17720663

shameless bump for this
>>
>>17721043
It matches my experience. I've had guys offer to treat me before (I always decline) but it's always been something small like a coffee or one drink. I do pay for and get paid for by my friends pretty often, though.
>>
>>17720733
That's actually makes a lot of sense but it's too late for that
>>
>>17721051

Typically they will want to talk to you a lot, hang out with you, do the opposite of these two, look at you a lot, will not look at you at all.

it varies from person to person

what makes you ask?
>>
How do I stop being a faggot and approach a girl I haveva crush on in my class ifvshes always with friends?

I dont talk to her much, I just think shes cute and she sits in front of me, usually with a group of friends. I talked to her for maybe 5 minutes like 2 weeks ago.
>>
Do you think I'm gay if a good looking member of the same sex walking by can make me lose my train of thought, but a member of the opposite sex doesn't?
>>
>>17721192

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8

on a more serious tone, if a person of the same sex makes you feel things of a romantic/sexual interest level and someone from the opposite sex doesn't then your probably gay anon
>>
Ladies,

How do you feel about cheesy pickup lines. I think they're a humorous and lighthearted way to break the ice. Would you agree or are they too cringey?
>>
Is 5 months into a relationship long enough to know if you two will work? My girlfriend has talked to me about breaking up because she doesn't know if she'll love me. She hasn't loved anyone, so I feel that argument doesnt make sense, I dunno, I dont know anything. I want to keep her. She says she doesntt want to break up, but we should because its better to hurt now less, than more in the future. While I think you don't know if things will work unless you take a chance. Help me.
>>
>>17721192
The only criteria of definitely being gay is that you naturally (without thought) desire the sexual and/or emotional intimacy of the same sex.

If that sounds like you, you might be gay or bi.
>>
>>17721205
I think they're cute. Silly and light, and a much nice way to start a conversation.
>>
>>17721206
5 months is enough time. Yeah it's not exactly long, but it's enough to have a general idea of what someone is like. But if she doesn't want to break up then she is just being a little weird about the situation. It's not really fair to break up now just because there's a possibility that you'll break up in the future. If that's her opinion, what's the point of even dating someone if you're just going to leave before things can progress?
>>
>>17721180
You stop being a faggot and approach her.
>>
>>17721204

Well I'm confused because I'm only able to get feelings for members of the opposite sex, but sex with them has never been fulfilling, and people said maybe I am gay. But sex with same-sex members seems unappealing. But I definitely have a sex drive.
>>
Girls and guys

What do you think of arm hair on a lady? Do you girls shave your own arm hair?
>>
>>17721023
She went on a date with you man, you're fine.

She wants to bring friends next time bc she might not be used to dating and having friends along will make her more comfortable. Just bc she has friends along doesn't mean she isn't into you.
>>
File: Fire_SpongeBob.png (244KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
Fire_SpongeBob.png
244KB, 480x368px
>>17721023
anyone?

i don't know she seemed happy after i said goodbye, but still maybe i am going too fast with this, she is kinda akward too, i can't really tell if i fucked up somewhere

any ideas on something i could text her to see how she felt abouy the whole thing?
>>
>>17721222
Shes with friends though, the fuck do I do then?
>>
>>17721240
If you want to approach her, but she is always with friends, then you're going to have to ante up and try to talk to her with her friends around. Or just say you think she's cute and you'd like to get to know her more and ask for her number to meet up later.
>>
File: 1474632521627.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474632521627.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>17721230
>She went on a date with you man, you're fine.

thank you anon you arrived just in time

Yeah, that sounds reasonable, i guess i'll use this week to work out as much as possible that usually helps me get rid of insecurities

i feel like the distance is my only real enemy, because i don't know what the hell happens in her school

also it is the first time i have managed to pull the arm thing at the movies, well at least i think i did it right
>>
File: 1477001951530.jpg (80KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1477001951530.jpg
80KB, 572x303px
>>17719692
female or male
>be a /fa/ + /fit/ guy
>I am a social autist
>notice this qt girl looking at me a lot
>a lot a lot
>talk to her, she tells me shes too busy
>didnt see her for awhile
>fast forward bout 1 year
>still /fit/ and /fa/ but im still a social autist
>now ive seen her do it again
>what do?
should I try talking to her again? idk what to do lads
>>
>>17721282
meant to add
>when i did approach she was smilin real big, eyes were lighting up and whatnot and seemed excited to talk to me
but i blew it with my autism i think and now i think i may have a second chance
>>
Girls: What haens if you find out the guy your dating has conservative sexual values and hasn't attempted to have sex after a year of dating? What if the most he asks of you is cuddling or spooning
>>
>>17721052

last bump for this, >>17720663.

I kinda need to know cause I just realized, last thing she messaged me was "dude I'm too high to txt right now lol"

and I messaged something along the lines of "thats cool take care" so she might think that I got disinterested since she's into whatever it was she used to get high but far from it.

I don't smoke, but that isn't an issue at all for me.

what do /adv/?
>>
>>17721291
Waiting on penetrative sex is fine, hell I'd prefer it, but I would feel uncomfortable in a relationship if nothing sexual was happening even after a year. I enjoy grinding and heavy petting type stuff too much. Would probably be a deal breaker for me.
>>
>>17721228
I don't shave my arms, I can hardly be assed to shave my legs. But I also have very fine blonde hairs so they're basically invisible anyways.
>>17721206
Thats plenty of time, thats almost half a damn year. I think even if she won't admit it to herself, she's obviously doubting your compatibility one way or another. 9.9/10, that gut instinct is right. But you're also right, you won't know if you don't try. Just gotta talk it out, figure out why she's feeling so wishy washy, what is she so afraid of?
>>17721205
Depends, I definitely would not use any pick up line in general as an ice breaker. But cheesy lines once you've gotten to know each other even just a little bit can be funny.
>>17720940
First impressions count unfortunately. If you start with autism to the max, you aren't going to get far. Relax, don't treat women like theyre anything better than you or anyone else.
>>
File: 1476382060127.jpg (15KB, 197x241px) Image search: [Google]
1476382060127.jpg
15KB, 197x241px
male or female plz
>thinking about talking to my ex again
>first time we dated it was good but shitty at the same time
>dated a second time and she was pretty much obsessed with me, she would only post about me on her twitter and whatnot, it was real cute cause i like clingyness
>i thought i was moving so i break up with her
>turns out im not
>been thinking about talking to her again for months but i dont even know where to begin
i really want to but im not exactly sure how to start/where to begin
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 482x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 482x587px
Girls, how often do you find guys that are almost only attracted to money or goals, or guys who always initially describe someone by how attractive they are?

I'm trying to keep my outlook neutral and just telling myself that I have shallow female coworkers, but I don't know for how much longer I can do that.
>>
>>17721317
I mean, it's not like you split up for emotional reasons. Just text her and see how she's doing.
>>
>>17720901
>did you ever have a crush for a long time.
mmm, not a long time. Usually I get over shit pretty fast without any progress.
>Are you ever mean to your crushes?
Not since I was 5 years old.
>Do you try to hide your crush from your friends?
When I was a teen, because my friends were assholes and would have blown it for me trying to hook me up. Rushed everything way too quickly and just made everything awkward between me and the dude, so I never trusted them with that shit. I haven't had a "crush" since high school though, so idk. I might tell them in adulthood, but it seems kinda childish to talk about crushes. My friends would probably just be like "Ok but why aren't you talking to him then? Like are you 14?"
Closest thing I do is mention "Damn, that dude's cute" and they'll agree or disagree.
>Do you guys ever get weird after talking to a guy for a little bit if you think it isn't going well but you still like him actually?
Yes, it's damn near impossible to hang around with someone that you still have feelings for that has basically rejected you. It's basically impossible to keep someone around in general that you were interested in and you know nothing will come out of it, unless you were like really good friends to begin with.
>>
>>17721220
>>17721315
Thanks guys, youre both right. She said up until a month ago she saw a future together and thought about moving in together. Then she said that just left, no reason, shes mad she can't figure out why, she wants that feeling back. Her saying that coincides when I noticed her being depressed and melancholy wwith school and everything (saying she doesnt want to go, saying shes bad at what shes learning and everyone is better etc). So I think its a culmination of things and not us. But on the flip side I could be in denial? I dunno, shes the first girl that actually makes me happy and content. She says I'm the best boyfriend shes ever had and that she is happy.
>>
>>17721344
Quote from our conversation

Me:"I like being with you and I wanna be witth you and I wanna work through tough shit together"

Her:"I do too, I'm just worried it won't work"

Me:"You don't know until you try, or whatever cheesy shit they say"

Her:"I know, I'm just pessimistic. But I am trying"
>>
>>17721351
>You don't know until you try

protip: this works only on the short term, try something else next time
>>
>>17721321
Every damn dude I've ever met has been more about looks. If you're a single pound more than he'd like, eh you're not fuckable.
If you're looking for the male equivalent to the gold digger, its the pump and dumper only viewing women as a piece of meat to fuck and nothing more.
In your early 20's there are more of these dudes than not unfortunately. It's just the age more than anything. So yeah, there are a ton of dudes who are just looking for a hot young hole to put their dick in and have no care in the world for the person it's attached to, the same way there are plenty of chicks looking for a wallet with no regard to the person it's attached to.
>>
>>17721360
How do you mean?
>>
At girls (though i guess anyone can answer):

I don't get the usage of cute/handsome anymore. Maybe I'm just some kind of self-conscious/low esteemed guy (pretty true), but I feel like these words get thrown around so much that they don't really feel like they mean anything. If a girl calls me cute, I don't really feel like that it means anything. Do other people feel this way? Is there a reason for this? Is there a solution?
>>
>>17721368
Cute and refer to looks and behavior, while handsome is almost just looks.
>>
>>17721368
Eh, it's true on both ends. Like think about how many times a chick is told she's cute/pretty by just any dude looking to get a quick bang? I never take compliments seriously from any stranger, especially the opposite sex because 99% of the time they have ulterior motives and are just saying what they think is the "correct" thing to say to get into my bed. Put in a compliment, out comes sex.

Dudes though I can see this not quite being the case, but something similar. Like I can understand that a lot of chicks, myself included, often gossip to their girl friends like "Oh that dude's cute" "Yeah he's totally cute", but then nothing more. We're not going to actually approach that guy, we're just kinda commenting on him the same way we'd comment on a lovely painting or something.
But idk, if a chick is telling you this directly, I'd be more inclined to think she meant it.
>>17721374
I'd disagree with this, me personally cute and handsome are both referring to looks, but just two different kind of looks. Kind of like in women you get the sultry, sexy look, or the cutesy, child like look.
>>
>>17721368
If we're talking solely about looks, handsome is 'classic' good looking. Cute, when not referring to a child or a young looking guy, is more 'pretty average attractive enough' to me.
>>
Ladies: too corny? Short text. Almost got killed about 2 weeks ago. Just wasted a bunch of time with a girl I know.

>The accident has shifted my perspective a little. I'm glad I can be around to spend time like I just did with you. The little stuff is valuable to me and I think I don't say it enough.. So, thanks for being around.
>>
Ladies or gents, would love your take on this situation. I saw the FAQ but would just like opinions anyway. Sorry for the bloggy post.

There's a female co-worker of mine that is often asking me to hang out with her or complaining I don't talk with her enough. When we talk we have a good rapport. Most people at work think it's clear she's interested in some capacity, and two days ago she invited me to her Halloween party.

When I get there the party is already kind of dying but she's excited to see me. Her drunk roommate stumbles up and drags her to the dance floor saying "I'll pretend to be your boyfriend since you don't have one." Afterwards the first thing she shows me is her bedroom. We chat a bit and then we sit on her bed, where she presses up against me. About five seconds later her roommate suddenly starts puking and show's over that night, vibe's dead.

Next night I bump into her at another party. We chat a bit more and get to a sofa, where she presses up against me again. I lob a question about the boyfriend situation and she says she actually has one but doesn't go into detail. I stop all advances. After the party she goes home and then texts me saying she had a great time and wanted to hang out more.

I felt mixed messages but my sense here is that I'll catch feelings if I interact with her too much more outside of work, and I don't want to pursue another guy's girl-- bad karma and all that. I think she's a nice enough girl that she's not aware of how her behavior is affecting me, so how do I detach myself from this situation without being a huge cunt to her?
>>
>>17721368
OP here

I'm just referring to the use of these words as compliments, less of the comparison between the words. You can toss pretty in here too and even "looking nice".
>>
>>17720322
Neither. You either move on to another relationship or stablish that you won't cheat the dude

No matter what you don't wanna become a cheater for the stigma. So trust me, don't be a bitch and either do one or the other
>>
File: dude.png (40KB, 500x184px) Image search: [Google]
dude.png
40KB, 500x184px
>>17721390
Honest but won't change shit. You'll look less in her eyes to be honest. It's not attractive, and I'm guessing you wanna be attractive on her eyes. Bottom line, be careful what you wanna project.

I'm a guy by the by.
>>
>>17721432
>project
I'm kind of bad at this. What exactly does that project?
>>
guys

going on a tinder date tomorrow. what's the expectation first date? is a kiss good, or is that too soon? i'm asking because i have a tendency to get drunk and horny and so i like to makeout pretty quickly.

if you were taking a girl out, would a kiss/makeout be too much for a first meet up tinder date?
>>
>>17721447
>I have a tendency to get drunk and horny
Maybe don't do that.
>>
>>17721447

depended on the girl, the convo up to the date, and how the date goes. if you chose just coffee or some shit without followups, then usually that doesn't lead anywhere. if it's like, drinks and some activity after, then in nearly all cases go for it.
>>
>>17721443
Be careful about the (You) you're displaying.
>>
File: Captureutiuutfiytciy.png (11KB, 381x214px) Image search: [Google]
Captureutiuutfiytciy.png
11KB, 381x214px
>>17721453
noap
>>
>>17721449
can't help it when i'm drunk. alcohol get's me horny. i mean i can control myself, i'm just saying i would want to if there wasn't stigma.

>>17721450
it's just for drinks at a bar
>>
So, my ex-girlfriend of 4 years is going to be at a party I'm going to in a while and she's bringing her new boyfriend.

Was a long relationship (4 years, again) and I'm basically socially retarded.

I'm over her and all the bullshits worked out but you know, there's still some residue. Highschool sweethearts. As you may imagine I often remember it cringingly.

Question is though, is there anything in particular I should be avoiding here, I still want to be friends with this girl I guess.

Planning on not drinking too because I'm already neurotic.
>>
>>17721361
>Every damn dude I've ever met has been more about looks. If you're a single pound more than he'd like, eh you're not fuckable.
At a certain point I think you should start looking inward. I'd say the same thing if a guy keeps complaining he only attracts crazy women, or that all women are after the chad thunderdildo stereotype. Basically is it the entire gender, or are you just attracting the worst of the gender?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 960x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 960x718px
>>17721497
I'm the person they replied to. I can't get my head wrapped around some people. My last 20yo gf was singing my praises about me "having goals." But she could never say what she liked about ME.

Or my 40-something married coworker will always mention how cute a singer is before saying anything else about what they like.

I feel like I've attracted my highs and lows. But it's the idea of what attracts who and why that will always be a wonder to me, as it probably should be.
>>
>>17721282
You can try again but if she says she's too busy then fuck it, she's playing games with you.
>>
how crazy does it make a girl if you talk to her and then stop for a awhile and then try to again. I do this mostly because I'm not sure if the girl likes me.
>>
Reposting

Okay, so let me preface:

>Meet girl through a friend
>She's cool, let's call her S
>Go out once, we hookup(No sex)
>Week after she invites me to her friends place
>We have sex(Don't finish) and I meet her friends
>Her best friend is really pretty, my type desu
>Let's call her A
>Me and S continue to talk/text
>We all go to a show at a little warehouse, pretty intimate
>S is all over me all night, I'm not really feeling it
>Me and her other friends and A, along with S all causally talking
>S literally asks if I want to go somewhere private and I say no
>Fast foward a week and S asks me if I want to be just friends
>Say yes, that I'm not looking for a romantic relationship
>She says cool, that's good she just wanted to make sure
>So me, S, and A all go to a show last night
>S is into it, but it's kind of a hard show, so there's a moshpit and stuff
>We are outside smoking and she starts talking to a security guard(Our age)
>Me and A say we're going in and S says she's gonna stay outside for a while
>Me and A both get in the pit and we are super close the whole time
>Fast forward, A tells me S met a guy a little bit ago and she's talking to him sort of
>Say cool, but feel somewhat conflicted
>Me and A are just casually talking while S is talking to that security guard
>There is some sexual tension between me and S
>On the ride home, me and S went to second base with each other while A was asleep in the back
>Today S texted me saying she knows we agreed to be friends but last night made her rethink it

TL;DR A girl likes me, and I used to like her but not really anymore. Me and her best friend have some sexual tension, but I don't want to destroy a friendship by any means.
>>
>>17719882
The worst thing that happens is some stranger you'll never meet again thinks you're weird.
>>
I asked this last week but still need some help so i'll repost too:

>Have class with girl I kinda wanted to get to know more
>After class when she was going outside I approach her
>Ask her if she ever wants to study together
>She says sure that would be nice I live close by anyway
>I tell her I live close by too and hand her my phone so she could put her number in it
>Tell her goodbye and go home
>Few days later I text her saying hi this is anon from class
>A day passed she doesnt respond
>After another day I get a response
>It's merely an hi
>I wait a few hours and ask her if she still is up to study sometime since exams are coming close
>Few days later which is today still no reply

i'm assburgers as fuck and i dont know what to do. Obviously she regrets giving me her number right? Any way to salvage this or what? I see her again in a few days in class and I dont want things to be awkward. I also dont want everyone else to know about my failure when class is there

wat should i do? im new to this, first time ever i asked for someones number and i was so happy it worked but now i feel like shit
>>
File: 1390869682218.gif (938KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1390869682218.gif
938KB, 500x339px
>>17719937
>Rule of thumb is headphones are the universal symbol of "please don't talk to me"
I just want to listen to music man
>>
>>17721610

She's ghosting you. Drop it and move on. If you see her in class again you can give her shit in a teasing way but write her off.

And don't sweat it. You took initiative and you get her number, which is an awesome first step. It didn't work out, but keep asking others. Navigating this shit is pretty much shotgun approach until you develop a better sense of things.
>>
>>17721642
ghosting? whats that?

you mean ignoring?

but why did she give me her number then in the first place? She also seemed really into it, for all I know that is. She also said yeah i live close by so i thougth it was a sure thing?
>>
>>17721647

Yeah ghosting means stopping communication, aka being a ghost.

She gave your her number because she's being polite. Most girls will be polite on the surface because they can't predict how men will react to rejection in the moment, so you can only judge by their subsequent actions. It's easier for them to give you the number and ignore you than to reject you outright. As I said don't sweat it, just keep at it. That was a good first step.
>>
>>17721654
ok so what should i do next week when she says anything?

Will she say anything? should I say anything? Or just act like nothing happened?
>>
>>17721654
also why doesnt she like me? i thought she did like me. I thought I picked up signals of her liking me but now I doubt it all.

im bad at this
>>
>>17721659

She won't say anything likely. But if you see her you can tease her about it. Don't be mean or anything. Acting like nothing happened will make you feel awkward and it'll make things awkward whenever you talk. Just address it and move on; show that you're the bigger man and aren't really affected.
>>
>>17721662

I can't answer that question, each person is different. All that matters is she didn't like you, so if you don't know why, just chalk it up to her personal preference/style and move on.
>>
>>17721667
Any tips on how to do this? i honestly have no clue

im also worried others will hear it, because its a very small class like 10 people and we do talk alot during everything, i dont want drama and im bad at being in the center of attention. Espeically when stuff like this happens.

Should I just say something like: "you changed your mind" or whatever?

thanks for the help really appreciate it

>>17721673
yeah i guess, makes me wonder why she sat next to me so much then. She probably wont be sitting next to me next week I already sense that
>>
>>17721675

Just like "hey howd studying go? didnt get a heads up from you about studying together so guess you were good?" Again, courteous but address it.
>>
I'm asking women, but would be curious to hear from men too: Would you be upset to learn that the person you're dating thinks of someone else as who they would date if you weren't together?
>>
>>17721720
Yes

I'm dating you. I work for you. I commit to you. I am loyal to you. There is no room for anyone else to cross my mind. I expect the same other wise. We are dating for a potential future, not because you want free samples of men.
>>
>>17721720
Of course, but depends on how they feel and how they express it.

Like "damn if I wasn't with anon I'd immediately go after that ass"
It makes me feel bad, feels like I'm already getting replaced, makes me feel like I'm on her way.
"That guy is really nice but no way I'm dropping this person that I love so much, I doubt he could be as good and we would be this close."
Makes me feel good, she appreciates me and gives me confidence and makes me like her even more, but it does gives me a lingering doubt when I got nothing else in my mind and makes me worried.

"I was just checking someone out, human instinct, there's attractive people, got the one man I want in my life I don't want anyone else" kind of thing is great, it is human instincts and sometimes you can't help but appreciate someone beauty, doesn't means you want to just drop everything to chase after that person, it makes you grounded to reality without being insensitive or childish.
I mean, as long as it's not super common and happens every 10 minutes or something.
>>
Girls and guys how do I get "closer" to someone? Say we're already dating but we're still pretty distant. Not much touching and still a slight awkward atmosphere for example. What's something I could talk about or do to bring us closer?
>>
Guys, how much of a dealbreaker for you is it that a girl you want a longterm relationship with doesn't want (or like) kids.
>>
>>17721749
Fine by me.

Depends on the person though.
>>
>>17721749
It depends on the person, that's not an easy question.

A lot of guys don't want kids.
An increasing minority wants kids.

For me? Probably like a 90% dealbreaker UNLESS I've been with this girl for a while and she captivates my heart, I'd let things run and keep going but I would mention her my big desire to have kids, eventually, sure as fuck not now.
>>
>>17721447
Tinder is for quick fucks.
>>
>>17721739
Start gently. Smile politely, looking away or politely towards what you're doing with the person. (Ie, if at coffee shop w/them, sit across, smile at them while talking, about 4-6 seconds in the smile/talking, look down at coffee and continue.)

At the end of the meeting, some form of mild touch for a woman. Knock shoulders/gently nudge if you're a girl.
Gently touch their hand only if they've been smiling back at you for >40% of the get together.

It also depends on the gender of the target. Either way, asking them to elaborate on their life (guiding the topic of the conversation based on what your partner says, explicitly asking in a general manner) is the goal.

Female: ask them to talk about why they feel a certain way. Do not go towards simple "do x for y" problem solving.

Male: ask them what they've been up to. Ask how one of their closest friends has been (looking for interaction answers.) Offer to help them with something or borrow something of yours if they need it.
>>
>man
>short
>effeminate
>artistic
>not interested in sex
How likely to be gay?
>>
>>17721795
Born last? Any older brothers gay?
>>
>>17721798
Born last. One older sister, straight.
>>
>>17721804
Possible.

Where do you look during porn? Do you select women's looks before men's looks?
>>
>>17721807
I don't watch porn
>>
>>17721814
Any sexual drive?
>>
>>17721815
Not really
>>
>>17721795

Being gay implies interest in sex with men, so probably not. Why does it even matter?
>>
>>17721820
I have an idea, but one final question to get a solid response.

What do you look for in a partner? Who would you see yourself with?

Optional: does anyone in your family have low testosterone? Premature balding, excessive weight gain, and greying in early-middle ages are typical signs.
>>
>>17721795
>short
>artistic
>not interested in sex

how does this makes you likely to be gay at all
>>
>>17721833
>What do you look for in a partner? Who would you see yourself with?
I like kind and intelligent people. Other than that I don't really care.

>does anyone in your family have
No to all
>>
>>17721838
>>17721824
People perceive me as gay, so I want to figure out if I'm sending out signs because I'm suppressing or if it's just how I look.
>>
My first relationship ended a month and a half a month ago. We talked a long time before meeting, got to know eachother really well, had a lot of plans for the future. When we got to campus (we met having both got into the same small school), we lasted a month before things went south. I was pretty fucking depressed.

Saturday night, I go to a party with a friend of mine and his friend. I knew about her but we never talked to. We hooked up and she stayed the night. I talked to her today, asking if she caught my cold. She said she didn't and it would've been worth it anyway.

Being with and falling for my ex was really unorthodox, so I'm stuck in this weird place where I don't know what to do next. It's kind of my first forray into the whole hookup culture. How do I move forward? How much do I show interest? Is there anyway I can manage keeping her as someone to sleep with on the weekends without getting into an openly romantic fling?

It was honestly just really dope to hold somebody again. And I dunno if I'm ready to get hurt like the last time. She seems like she'd be down to go again, but. I dunno. I'm rambling. Any thoughts?
>>
>>17721847
Pansexual.

Glad I asked. It sounded like you were either pansexual or asexual.
Pansexuality deals less with physical attraction than to mental stimulation. The person's words and actions seem to grab your attention, and you find yourself hung up on them. It could be a fictional character, a persona over the internet, likely a close friend over your lifetime. This could explain your attraction to the arts and the meaning behind it, as well as the need for mental exercise therein.
>>
>>17721856
>How do I move forward?
Anyway you want to. Do you want to escalate this fling into a relationship? Either way, tell her and make it clear (in case you haven't already). Then proceed according to her reaction.

>How much do I show interest?
Again, as much as you like. If you plan on seeing her again, you probably should show interest in her as a friend.

>Is there anyway I can manage keeping her as someone to sleep with on the weekends without getting into an openly romantic fling?
Talk to her and tell her you just got out of a messy breakup and don't feel like another relationship yet, but emphasize that you really enjoyed what happened between the two of you and would like to keep it going. If she agrees, congratulations! You just made you first FWB.
>>
>>17721858
It sounds reasonable. Thank you.
>>
>>17721848
>>17721858
Same anon.

Don't change for anyone other than you. If you want to "man up" to not be seen as gay, you're choosing someone else's perception for the you that enjoys those things. You're sacrificing your own happiness for a world that couldn't care less. People will come and go, but the you that is happy with yourself will always be the first go-to over someone who keeps readjusting their behavior. Take it from me, a confident and sincere date is always preferable over someone who is just playing the part and isn't sure of themself.
>>
>>17721863
Good luck, anon. You get 'em.
>>
Hey (((femanons))) what does it feel like knowing that you have all the power in a relationship and that you can end your partners life in just one phone call and 3 words?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 420x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 420x350px
I have a casual job as a hotel receptionist at a large chain. Is it a conflict of interest if I work somewhere else in the hospitality industry as a dishwasher? I can't guarantee getting enough hours at my current job to cover my cost of living.
>>
>>17721877
It might be, find out next time you go in. Also maybe just look for one full time job?
>>
>>17721877

No... That's not how conflict of interest works.
>>
>>17721869
You realize you can do this with a woman too.
Even worse if the woman relies on you for income or whatever.
>>
>>17721869
I think really anybody can do this, still a dick move
>>
sigh
how much sex do I need to get from my gf to be able to look at an attractive chick at my class without wanting to fuck her brains out. She sits right in front of me and I'm extremely aroused whenever she looks at me. And in our study group we say like 3 sentences to each other and spend the next 15 minutes keeping eyes contact. I would look at her face, her body and get an erection. This is driving me insane.
>>
>>17719692
Im 20 and never had a gf. Had sex with 2 different girls and made out with 4. I have a date tomorrow.
How far am I behind? Am I already considered inferior genetic material?
>>
>>17721944
Drink peppermint tea, eat licorice root and eat at a calorie deficit.
>>
What do girls think of men with shoulder length "medieval" hair, provided they can pull it off?

Or do you just prefer regular short hair?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 338x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 338x435px
>>17721969
Something like this but puffier, for example.
>>
>>17721973
>>17721969

It often end up looking hobo tier and/or unwashed metal head.
>>
>>17719692
Guys

Do you ever consciously/subconsciously make eye contact with ugly girls?
>>
Been hanging out with this girl outside class for awhile, I'm very horny recently, would it be sexual harassment if I ask her "hey, would you like to jerk me off? we can go to my room or the bathroom" After recent rise in rape accusations in universities I'm worried there might be legal consequence to this.
>>
>>17721989
I'm ugly myself, so yes.
>>
>>17721990
You obviously have no idea how things linke that work.
Dont do that, there is literally zero Chance,that she will react positively.
Just let it be dude, or learn how to do things like that organically.
>>
>>17721990
What the fuck
>>
Lets say I've been rated as a 7\10 by pictures, couls the fact that I'm 6" 3 elevate my to an overall 8\10? I really want to become Chad, but these last 2 look points fuck over my self esteem
>>
>>17722015
Too tall
>>
>>17722001
>>17722010
It's the least she could do consider she's always so eager to do stuffs with me, we eat together, study together, watch movies together, and she was super cranky when I went on a date with another girl... so like I got an itch behind my back can you scratch it for me type of deal, nothing intimate, it won't even take long, think I might cum within 10 minutes.
>>
>>17722029
It's a hit or miss.

I was with a girl last night that would suck my dick if I just asked. But other girls would get really offended.

Test the waters with something else first.
>>
>>17722025
Do you think so? Here germany the average height is higher than in the US, so it may be ok.
I only heard positive things until know, but I guess its about preference for women.
>>
>>17722015
No, if anything it brings your score down
>>
In high school, been liking this girl for 2 years now, she was in my class last year and the year before but we never really talked to each other much. I want to ask her out but I don't have the courage, is it weird to ask her out if we barely talk to each other? What should I do?
>>
>>17720595
I think you should totally go for it man. Just make your intentions as clear as possible. This will get a huge load off of your chest, trust me. I still have my own regrets til this day so fucking do it son do it for all of us pussies.
>>
Grills,
One of your kind confuses me with her actions and I'd like an opinion. She has been in a long term relationship with some (objectively) looser but visits me regularly (non sexual) and sends me many messages daily. I like this chick and I'm pretty sure she likes me, but I'm not sure if I'm being deliberately strung out as a fall back. Is this normal for you to do this? Or is this some other trick I'm letting go over my head?
>>
>>17722101
Has been in a relationship, or is?
>>
>>17722054
It's kinda weird. Why do you want to ask her out if you've barely interacted?
>>
>>17722142
Still is, vaguely at times
>>
>>17722187
Then I suppose talk to her about it, to get some clarification.
>>
>>17722101
>>17722187
As much as I hate to say it, from the info you gave it sounds like she might be keeping you around as a fall back until she works things out with this other guy or finds someone else. Doing something like this is a subjective action so I wouldn't go as far to say this is something girls do often, but she clearly isn't happy with her current situation (yet still not unhappy enough to just leave her bf for you.) It's pretty sketch. I've known a few girls who do things like this. They like to have constant positive attention from guys and it's annoying as all hell.
>>
Girls and guys

I'm really new to this whole relationship thing (I'm 26). But can you be in a relationship but not be commited?

What I mean by that is I wouldn't be meeting or doing anything with any other girls. But commitment sounds serious to me? like isn't that a really long term term? It's just the word "commitment" sounds like a lot of pressure. It has nothing to do with other girls, just to me, since I've been single my whole life until now. It just sounds like a lot of pressure
>>
>>17722210
That's just confusing. If you want a relationship you should assume that the other person is going to expect a commitment to it. A relationship isn't a permanent thing unless you want it to be. It just sounds like you shouldn't be in a relationship, but instead have casual flings with people.
>>
>>17722101
now, how is this other guy a "looser"?

A lot of girls will talk about their boyfriends in a negative way because they want to always be right in their arguments and get easy compliments
>>
>>17722235
NEET and living with parents (30)

>>17722207
Thanks, glad it wasn't just me thinking that
>>
>>17722221

The thing is I'm not talking about bouncing around and having flings. Like I like THIS girl. I don't care about going around and having random sex
>>
>>17722301
Okay, but you're making it sound like you don't want to pursue a relationship. I'm not necessarily talking about bouncing around to multiple people, but having something casual with who you want. If you like this girl, then talk to her and maybe your mood towards relationships will change. You can be in a relationship and not be committed, but you should make sure this girl is on the same page.
>>
>>17722313

I guess I'm just very nervous because I'm 26 and never had a girlfriend before. So I don't know what I'm suppose to do.
>>
>>17722322
Well you're not 'supposed' to do anything. Just relax; just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you're stuck somewhere that you can't get out of. If you don't like it, you can get out any time you want. You're scaring yourself
>>
>>17722330

Thank you. I think I'm just worried because most of the people I know are married or in serious relationships where that's on their minds. It also doesn't help how my friends keep saying "dude I bet you marry this girl one day!!" Because she's really cute and has a 9/10 personality.

Thanks tho, I needed to hear that
>>
This girl I'm dating only wants to meet on Monday afternoon and Thursday for lunch. She will have sex with me every Monday.

Her excuse is that she has very little time because she's working and she's also taking care of her 5 half-siblings (the dad is gone and her mother is absolutely useless). I very much respect this.

I have offered to come over and cook for everybody and we can just watch TV. I've assured her that I don't care how her place looks inside (I have only seen it from the street). I have also offered to pay for a babysitter for an evening so we can go out. She tells me that her mother doesn't allow strange boys (I'm normal looking, no tattoos or piercings) in her house and that a babysitter wouldn't do as good a job as her.

I think it's a problem that she completely dictates dates without any concern for when I'm available. I think our relationship might also grow very stale and boring when it's scheduled like this. I also don't think she leaves me a lot of room to show my affection. I talked to her about it but she just dismisses this with "I'm sorry, but I just don't have the time". I really like this girl.

I don't know what my question is. I just don't know if our relationship can progress any further like this. Would she make time for a better man than me? Should I just break up?
>>
New thread.

>>17722344
>>17722344
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.