[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 17

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
What your personal definition of a relationship?
>>
how do i leverage my bachelors apartment to make friends? I am first year university and I have a some small first year only classes that Im sure people would want to chill together?

how do i make this happen
>>
Why does everyone say to not contact someone again if they flake you? That seems stupid

What if I actually really care about this person, and I know they're just going through some tough times?
>>
>>17707321
If you're constantly trying to talk to them when they've flaked on you multiple times, you'd have to be stupid to keep trying, no matter how much 'you really care about this person'. If you know they're busy or whatever, then their flaking is more legitimate. It's still rude of them not to tell you or tell you with little notice that they can't come, but they've got other things on their mind. You should probably back off a little though.
>>
What would a tall, very attractive, highly extroverted woman see in a short, slightly above average, and very introverted guy like me?

I'm fairly certain she's been crushing on me for over a year, but I haven't made a move because she's like half a head taller than me.

Am I being an insecure faggot or is this a valid reason not to ask her out?
>>
>>17707343
You're being insecure, ask her out! If you want to make it a little more casual you could go for coffee or lunch together.
>>
>>17707287
Two people who are exclusive to one another and intend to at least attempt to have some sort of long term ongoing connection with one another in a romantic way.
>>
>>17707343
You know, sometimes women fall in love too. And love is irrational.
>>
>>17707329
This was the first time. It happened to me last weekend.

It's just everytime I've seen this posted by others, they are almost always told to burn the bridge and never contact them again. That just seems so extreme when there are so many variables that could be in motion. We're human beings.

And I'm not constantly trying to contact them. The meet-up was even their idea. I know they are having some severe family problems right now. In that case should I not be trying to reach out?
>>
>>17707321
Idk whos saying that, probably someone whos been scorned in the past and is biased because of it.
But this applies to fucking everything in life, nothing is absolutely black and white. Do people deserve second chances? Some do, some don't. Every situation is different, and you must analyze the individual situation and pass judgement from it.
Say a person gives a vague excuse to bail, I usually put the ball in their court then. I just made the effort, now it's their turn. If they actually wanted to see you, then they'll seek you out.
If they gave a proper reason, that you can believe and is valid (or bonus that can be undeniably proved), then yeah why not try again?

I think these people are talking about the types who bail and then do nothing. They don't try to set up a new time to meet, they don't contact you any further, they continually avoid you, then yes, no shit you shouldn't keep trying its obvious they aren't interested
>>
How much do you think being of a different social class is a turnoff?
>>
>sort of had a thing going with one girl
>told me early on that she isn't in a good place for a relationship and can't say that she'll be ready for one in X months or years
>put my arm around her, held her hand, etc
>recently talked and decided to disengage because there would be a conflict between my desire to express affection physically and her desire to avoid a relationship

>decided to give the "friends" thing a try with her and watched a movie together
>after the movie, before she left, she just kind of stared into my eyes for a while without blinking

When we've talked in the past she's commented on her tendency to stare. I joked that it's just a problem with me and she laughed.

What do you guys think of the whole staring thing? We didn't hold hands nor did I put my arm around her because we decided to watch the movie together platonically. She's also said that she does have feelings for me but she's not sure if they're relationship feelings. Needless to say, she moves very slowly in regards to relationships despite her current inability to be in a relationship.

(And obviously I'm omitting a good amount of info)
>>
>>17707512
Not at all.
As long as a person is self sufficient, I don't care about how much money he makes.
It might be a limitation in the long run because I know that certain activities I enjoy require money, but I've rarely met someone who couldn't afford my lifestyle.
>>
>>17707512
It really depends on where you live and how egalitarian society is there
>>
>>17707566
Let's say it's pretty a non-egalitarian society.
>>
>>17707568
Then it probably matters a lot, if we're making a generalisation. Generalisations don't necessarily apply to individuals though.
>>
>>17707512
Ambition is more important than where you start out. If he's content with staying in poverty, thats the bigger turn off than him actually being in poverty.
Now I will give, I'm a bit traditional here and I would probably feel uncomfortable being the "bread winner" in the relationship, but not enough for it to be killer or anything. I'd prefer to be on even grounds more than anything.

But I remember I told my dad off as a teenager about this once. We drove past a trailer park and my dad made some weird (honestly totally unlike him) comment about "Don't date a guy that lives here"
And I looked at him like what the fuck? I asked him "Dad, how is it that guys fault at all that he lives there? How is the fact that his parents don't make much money his fault at all, he wouldn't even be old enough to get a job and make his own money at this point"
He told me I was right and apologized.

But, as an adult this is a little different, even if you came from poverty you have the same opportunities and choices as everyone else, however it's true you will have to work harder for them. That's life, sometimes people get born into shit and you just gotta work with it. But if you throw your hands up and whine "Ah no it'll always be this way I cannot do anything about it, I was set up to fail from the beginning blah blah blah" then yeah I want nothing to do with ya. But if you're in the mindset of "Yeah, I'm going to have to work hard, harder than others, and that sucks, but I want to do it because I want a better life. I want to be something I can be proud of." Then that's hot as fuck.
>>
.:·.:.·:.

Oh no a spider!
>>
I really want a gf but have no romantic interest towards anybody I know IRL

Wat do
>>
>>17707621
Meet more people. Theres billions of em.
>>
>date planned tonight
>last night she let me know she may have to bail, totally understandable
>i joked around (pretty funny imo) but didn't really acknowledge her bailing or work around it
>this is bc of my male ego and thinking maybe she's not interested and I should take a hint

now im just like fuck it dont overthink it, be comfortable. Figure I'd text her saying "hey, I'm out of class really early, if you've got a sec I'll call and we can work out a raincheck if we need to"

how else can/should I approach this? I want to see her again; I think she still wants to see me.
>>
>>17707713
Did she suggest another time? If not dont bother.
>>
How can I get her to have sex with me? We've done everything else, but apparently she doesn't know me well enough to have sex or doesn't feel comfortable enough yet. What's up with that girls?
>>
>>17707713
Ask her on another date.
If she's too much of a pussy to directly reject you that's her fault not yours.
>>
>>17707733
Get to know her more and make her feel comfortable. Make her feel like you're not just looking to pump and dump her. I mean chicks have a lot to lose having sex, our value goes down to a lot of people, nobody wants used goods. Plus if youre her first theres the pain and suffering aspect, first times suck ass for most women and why put yourself through that pain for some dude you aren't comfortable with? Plus if she gets preggo, all you're legally obligated to do is fork out cash. She's the one who has to either go through with the 9 month pregnancy or the medical operation of abortion. You get to keep your body in tact.
Plus, women are far more likely to receive STDs due to the nature of penetrative sex than guys. So yeah, sex is just more risky when you're a chick, both physically and socially. Thats typically why women tend to be more reserved.
>>
>>17707722
didnt. she is genuinely stressed, to the point of freaking out, and busy right now though. didn't confirm she can't come, just said it depends on if her dad visits.

>>17707737
guess so. I'm not really in the mood to try setting something else up a third time, but she may also just be anxious about me and whatever else she has going on. So I dunno.
>>
I feel just fucking awful. I hate my desire for a gf, it leaves me with a broken heart.

They're all just awful
>>
File: bxcccb.png (23KB, 224x220px) Image search: [Google]
bxcccb.png
23KB, 224x220px
>>17707775
Wrong thread mate, try the "get shit off your chest" thread. This one is for questions.
Or actually wrong board. Head over to /r9k/, your people are waiting.
>>
I am working on myself for about 2 weeks now but when i saw a video on a online article i felt myself boiling with rage even though i am trying so hard. Does it get better over time?

http://www.baka.comDOTau/lifestyle/news-and-views/women-of-the-year/rejecting-a-mans-advances-with-im-sorry-i-have-a-boyfriend-20151116-gl07ah.html
>>
>>17707796
the baka part is sm.h but the filter changed it.
>>
>>17707790
Kys
>>
>>17707801
After you. But 1/8 b8 m8 you got me to give you a (You). Enjoy its the last one I have.
>>
>>17707800
Idk how cringy it is I think it should stay Baka.

Sounds like you still need a lot more work if this makes you go full REEEE son.
>>
>>17707801
I want to die
>>
>>17707809
I want to die
>>
>>17707815
I choose the wrong words, i mean it makes me angry with myself that seeing that makes me lose my confidence to approach someone immediately if they lie about such a thing instead of being honest about just having no interest.
>>
>>17707842
I want to die
>>
>>17707548
Bump I guess
>>
>>17707842
Then you aren't ready to start approaching. Take your time dude, you have to like yourself enough first. Until you can go into an approach with the mindset of "Its ok if she rejects me, no matter how, because I'm a good and likeable person."

Also, I'm no feminist, but it is true that some dudes hate taking no for an answer. Try to look at it from their perspective, sometimes it is just safer or faster to make something up. Now chicks take advantage of this sure, and use it when they really do not have a good enough reason to, but whatever who cares the reason in the long run.
Besides, would you really feel any better if she says "No, I find you kinda gross and unsettling" than if she lied about having a bf? What does it matter the reason, the end results the same.
>>
thinking of hanging out with my friend less because i think i'm starting to develop feelings for her

i want your opinions on if i'm backing off too much or not enough or what

we already had plans for this weekend that i don't intend to cancel, but after that, i plan to only hang out with her when she initiates, i won't initiate again until i'm over her
>>
I would like some help with this girl I know. I thought she liked me, but now I'm not so sure.
>Attended a suite-wide event I hosted when no-one else did; was really talkative and friendly then, which is odd considering she's normally very introverted and it was a movie night
>Always smiles at me when we walk by
>She started going to a club I am in and made a move to sit next to me before being interrupted
>Recently volunteered to do research for another event I'm involved in, after I announced my own involvement (which would mean we would be working together)
So I kind of get the feeling she likes me, but then today
>Run into her going about our routines
>Ask her when she wants to meet for the project
>She just takes my email and says we can do it online
Maybe I'm misinterpreting her actions or something. How do I tell if she likes me? No one has even expressed interest in me ever, so I'm freaking out. Consequently, I feel like I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill and it's just a series of coincidences.
>>
>>17707899
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.
>>
I ve talked to her through facebook. We know each other from uni. Tomorrow we ll be attending a subject together. How do I approach her if I see her?
>>
>>17707899
This:
>>17707922

But don't do it if you don't know the first thing about her. Talk to her more and ask about her interests and all; that way you'll know if you like her personality, and she'll know if she likes yours. She'll also know you're not just trying to get in her pants.
>>
>>17707933
Just be nice to her. Don't be too pushy and respect her if she desires space. Being pushy and very aggressive is the last thing a girl wants
>>
>>17707940

What opener do I use was what I mean. I asked tips via facebook and we talk a bit about each other's uni experience so far n stuff like that, should it be anything related?

Can I sit with her for the lexture or is it too much?
I guess asking her out from day 1 is kinda too much.
>>
For women:
How do they feel about men talking to them about serious issues, do you see a man who was say, abused as a child, to be weak for talking about his deep rooted issues when they eventually surface?
>>
>>17707596
>even if you came from poverty you have the same opportunities and choices as everyone else
>however it's true you will have to work harder for them.
Kinda contradicting yourself here. You don't have the same opportunities if you have to work harder to get them.

>>17707733
You answered your own question.

>>17707878
If you're totally unable to deal with your feelz, it's probably the best solution.
>>
>>17707957
As long he isn't uber whiny about it, it's a decent way to get pity pussy.
>>
>>17707957
Its tough, we all have our own issues and it all effects us in different ways.
Now the key is timing. Is "Hi I'm anon, I was abused as a child, nice to meet you" your opening line? I hope not. But after some time getting comfortable with someone, it shouldn't be that much of an issue, but it still can be a deal breaker. Dealing with your own issues is hard enough, then having to help your partner deal with theirs can be too much depending on the issue. Some people have too much baggage, it's nothing against you, it's not an attack on you, but thats just life.

I feel ya though, I was raped as a kid and now I am physically unable to have sex because of it. I'll let you guess how many guys I've gotten to stick around after I told them. But I also understand it, and appreciate them sticking by me as long as they did. Someone might come along eventually that can deal with that fact, but it also may never happen. I have to accept both of those possibilities. I won't give up, since I don't have anything to gain by doing so, but I also am coming to terms with being ok being alone forever. You may have to do this too.
>>
>>17707972
I see, thank you for answering.
>>
>>17707955
Personally, I would do a simple starter basically on anything you want (I tend to do use like something you two share like a topic about the subject's assignment) and hopefully a conversation can start out of that
>>
>>17707978
I'm so sorry to hear that- I was beaten, neglected and starved by my mother and makes everything very painful to deal with.

Of course I wouldn't go up to someone and force this on them if they were my partner, but I've been depressed recently and I'm going out with someone soon. I want to keep it down, and I imagine that it's not "first date material" which I understand.
>>
>>17707969
Not really, for example, everyone has the opportunity to go to college. The poor kid and the rich kid. The rich kid will get a free ride, and the poor kid will have to go into debt, but that opportunity it still available to both of them. They can still get the same education. The end results still the same. The opportunity is still the same, but the work load is different.
My point was the attitude makes or breaks it. You can wallow in self pity and say no I cant ever go to school, I can't ever get a good job, I cant I cant I cant. Or you can take the opportunities presented to you even if they're hard. Life aint fair, some get lucky others don't. You have to work with the cards you're dealt though. Pissing and moaning won't get anyone anywhere in life.
>>
>>17707861
>Then you aren't ready to start approaching.
Yeah, i dont feel ready either

>What does it matter the reason
Because i like to be treated with some respect.
>>
>>17707986
>Hey femanon, did you hear about the new assignment?
>Yes, ugh it looks so difficult
> I know right?
Continue the conversation from there
>>
>>17707990
Yeah, the other thing you might consider is putting things like dating on the back burner until you're in a more stable place yourself.
I kinda did that when I was coming to terms with my abuse. I realized I was in no shape to be anyones girlfriend so I should just be single, reflect on what happened, and learn to really cope with it first. I dated a little more casually some time after that, but I'm still not in any shape to be a long term thing and I know that.
>>
>>17707955
I forgot to mention this but in regards to whether or not you should sit next to her.
It honestly depends how comfortable she is around you.
If you don't know, I would tend to approach her after the lecture and talk to her and hopefully she gradually gets more comfortable around you
>>
>>17707957
No one likes weak people.
>>
>>17707287
>personal relationships
friends, good acquaintances, etc. we know each other well enough for get-togethers
>intimate
same stuff, but with physical intimacy, deeper emotional intimacy, and investments into each other's lives
>>17707294
"Hey, come over friday night for some beers and _____."
also be willing to supply to minors
>>17707321
you validate their decision to bail last second. obviously there's some lean if it's an actual emergency you don't have to cut them out of your life, but don't be a doormat after a bullshit excuse
>>
>>17707995
Well maybe its a difference of opinion but I don't find little white lies like that to be any more disrespectful than "No you're gross". But to each their own.

Let me ask, if a chick just said "No" without explanation, just the single word, would that suffice for you or would you want a proper explanation? Because you gotta look at it socially too. Rejecting someone is a weird thing, it's rude to reject someone, but nobody will say you're obligated to say yes for the sake of being polite either. When you reject someone, you look bad to other people like it or not. People will wonder "Well why won't she give him a chance? Is she just vain?". Saying "I have a bf" gives her a reason, that basically everyone will understand and not think less of her.
"Oh she already is seeing someone, good for her rejecting guys. She's loyal and a good girlfriend."
You see how it flips the script? She goes from being rude to being applauded.

The issue is we still have this ingrained mentality of looking down on people for shit we all do. We're all vain to some degree, looks matter and basically everyone wouldn't want to waste time dancing around with a person they find unattractive and wouldn't go for anyway. We also all have times where we just don't want to talk to certain people for no real good reason. But people will say "Why not give them a chance, you haven't even gotten to know them they could be a great person!"
Why? Because I don't want to. I don't feel like it. These aren't socially acceptable things to say though.
That's kind of why the "I have a bf" lie exists. Its one of the few socially acceptable excuses to give that's a win win all around. Keep in mind, it works on your favor too. If a chick rejects you honestly, people are going to whisper about you too.
"You see that dude get told he's a loser? lol"
But when she says she has a bf
"Ah, tough luck man someone beat you to it I guess? You couldn't have known though, you'll get the next one."
>>
>>17708002
I see what you're saying, and this advice is invaluable.

It's just great to talk to someone who has experienced as situation much like my own, I don't mean in any way that it's good but I hope you see what I'm saying. I'd never wish that upon a human. No one deserves what either of us have been through. Maybe it makes us stronger, I'm not sure.
The issue is, this is going to be one of my last times to actually get to know this person properly, and to make something meaningful of what could be. But yes, I need to get myself under control, but I've repressed all of these emotions for years, and it's only now that they're pouring out like a dam.
>>
>>17707992
>The rich kid will get a free ride
And tends to grow up in an environment that lets him/her concentrate on it, while relaxing, living at a nice place, eating nice food, and the likes.

>the poor kid will have to go into debt
So would need to get a job or two if he/she doesn't want to fall in a comically large debt hole, specially if the subject isn't very commercial, which adds extra stress, making the whole "getting an education" part harder and potentially the result suffer. They also tend to come from more problematic environments where they have to help taking care of younger siblings or parents and whatever else.

>The opportunity is still the same, but the work load is different.
Depends on what we define as "opportunity" if going to college, sure each have equal chances. If it's actually getting an education from a top college, not so much.

>My point was the attitude makes or breaks it.
That's true of course and guys/gals who wallow in self pity aren't attractive in the first place; but in the end you'd end up with two completely different people, one who played the game on easy mode and never had to deal with too much challenges and one who had the deck stacked against them; doubt it'd work that well in a relationship. Obviously assuming we talk about extremes like poor fucks and rich fucks.
>>
>>17708026
Yeah I understand we're good mate. I totally understand the ticking clock feeling, you're only young once, I've had my own feelings of wasting it. But idk I've taken comfort in just accepting it. This is what I've had to deal with, it sucks, but I can't do anything but move forward. Even if it's slow, I'll make it one day. I don't believe in anything like "the one", rather there are multiple people, hundreds, maybe even thousands, that are compatible with me. I'll meet quite a few of those in my life, maybe one of them will stick, maybe not.
People come and go throughout life, but you know who's with you forever? You. The best relationship you can ever have, the most important relationship you can ever have, is with yourself. That's the one you should be fueling and building upon, relationships with other people should just be an added bonus.
>>
This is directed at femanons.
Basically bumped into female co-workers recently and exchanged numbers with one of them. The other followed and sent me her number at a later time. Ive been trying to link up with them to no avail. They always ask me to visit them at work, but normally wont invite me out and when I do they say they are busy or unavailable to def at another time which has yet to happen(mind you this who thing started maybe 3-4 weeks ago). Another thing is that we used to text but no I find myself being the one who starts the convo.im 25 and they are 20 for age reference...whats going on here? Are they interested? How do I keep myself interesting and in her thoughts?
Also I made a thread about this but it isn't catching up so I figured I would try here as well.Thanks!
>>
Feeling lonely with bf, he doesn't have any ambition hasn't finished anything he said he would, he has no motivation, doesn't have sex with me, and tells that if I want to do any activity I have to come up with it because he only likes to watch TV or sit on his ass. And when I do bring up an activity I actually have to convince him, because he doesn't want to. I don't know what to do anymore :(
>>
>>17708039
Thank you, really, thank you anon.
>>
>>17708053
Dump him. He clearly doesn't care about you.
>>
>>17708053
Why are you still wasting your time with him?

>>17708059
Quite the understatement, he seems even fail at caring about himself.
>>
>>17708036
Yeah all that shit was not the opportunity, it was just the background shit behind it. Thats what I was saying "You might work harder for it, but the end result is the same." You both walk out with a college degree.
And going to a top notch school isn't all that important. More people out there get great jobs and even make bank from their regular ole state school degree. My uncle's worth millions, he graduated from the University of Iowa. You don't need to go to Harvard to get a good job.
But on that note, there was a kid in my graduating class who came from poverty. Got accepted to both Harvard and Princeton, with a full scholarship to one of them I believe. Meanwhile I came from a middle class family and only got accepted into state schools. We both came from the same school, we both got the same high school education. My wealth obviously didn't make me better than him in academics.

Everyone has the ability and power to come out of poverty if they so choose, that's what I'm saying. If you work hard enough, you can get into the same schools, the same jobs, the same lives as any other person.
>>
I have a theory which involves what do you need to get laid, or at least to have some kind of feeling when knowing people in contexts like pubs or locals. I want both genres to say if they're agree or not and why. Just for fun.

You need 3 things to "get laid" (I will use that words but not necesarily have to be your target, just for shorting things).

>Personality
>Wealth
>Good body
I'm typing more since I don't want you to think I'm going to say just the usual things. Also, it is just an opinion I formed. Plus, they're not in any order of priority.

>Personality.
This involves everything you can do, you can call it "the way" and usually it uses to be the most important, yet not the more priority thing you have to have 'to get laid'. Why I think this? Because everybody knows someone ugly as hell who get laid a lot and really handsome persons that don't. Just because "their way" is not the optimal. You have to know how, where and when, and then doing it in the apropiate way. For me, will be the only one of the 3 things you can have without the others and still 'get laid'"
>>
>>17708081
>Wealth
Wealth doesn't mean "have money get hoes". It means you should look wealthy, you don't have to be the richest person, just someone who have lot of wealth. Why? Because usually it can be translated as how intelligent you appear to be. You're not rich, yet you managed to get X expensive thing, so you have to have something that makes you special because you can get it.

For me will include clothing, or taking care of your body (makeup or lotions for example). You can't 'get laid' just with wealth, because you can be or ugly as hell, or you just shit it up when you try to ask somebody out. It helps a lot, but rarely will do the work for you unless you have incredible amounts of it.
>>
>>17708100
>Body
I said "good" body, but lets face beside the fact the stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason, you can't be liked by everyone (personality neither) so that makes the statement of "THE good body" false.

Once again, I think it works like wealth, shitty attitude will make you fail and good looking but poor will make it fail too.

It is the easiest thing to have, imo, since "only" requires hard work and patience, and people realizes you have nice body even before how wealth are you.

And well, I remember this little theory I had long time ago, and I swear it were 4 things but as I forget the half of the theory I forget that 4th thing too. Maybe I said obvious things but when I go out and see people's problems, doesn't seem obvious to them.
>>
>>17708081
Yeesh dude the easiest pussy repellent is to think you have it down to a science.
But whatever, bar skanks are not that hard to pull. All you really need is the charisma. You can get away with being unattractive and poor as long as you can smooth talk.

But why bother, why is getting meaningless sex so important. Just fucking jack off goddamn you put so much effort into something so stupid.
>>
>>17708119
Charisma is in personality topic. Also, I stated this is not science, and it is not for getting laid. It is only a theory I remember I did along with a friend when he was telling me his issues.

All of that is kind of what I think you need to 'meet' people, if:

>You need 3 things to "get laid" (I will use that words but not necesarily have to be your target, just for shorting things).

Is hard to understand.
>>
Am I boring?
All I do is work, lift weights, read, and write poetry. So many of the women I know are crazy. They play an instrument (usually more than one), do sports, attend social functions and clubs, camp, travel etc. I feel like I'm outdone.
>>
>>17708048
Bumping my previous post because it got lost after all that stuff the "Casanova" thought
>>
>>17708064
Not really helpful, I believe him when he says he loves me. He wants to marry me at some point, but this scares me.
>>
>>17708157
Have you tried talking to him about it?
>>
>>17707969
>If you're totally unable to deal with your feelz, it's probably the best solution.
or should i just ask her out so i can get rejected and be done with it permanently
that way probably adds a couple weeks of awkwardness, but i'm sure our friendship could survive

on the other hand, if i do ask her out, would i have to stop hanging out with her when i do have a girlfriend out of respect for hypothetical girlfriend?
>>
>>17708141
Sounds pretty boring to me.
>>
>>17708068
All this background shit does affect your chance to actually take the opportunity "college degree" and minimizing it as "just gotta work harder" is a bit too simplistic, depending on the poor fucks situation, it'd be "work disproportional amounts harder" which just isn't very equal opportunity-y. During the times when racism and sexism were more prevalent, blacks and women could reach most top positions too but had to be much, much better than the competition.

A top school is obviously not a requirement but it makes getting a top job noticeable easier, specially in US of A, and of course wealth doesn't make you suddenly better at academics, it just makes it easier to actual think about academics and not having to study for an exam after a 12h night shift.

>Everyone has the ability and power to come out of poverty if they so choose, that's what I'm saying.
While is is mostly true, it's still far from equal opportunity even if we take the term very roughly.

Heh, sorry for blowing up the topic so much, between all the "how to get a gf" and "what does it mean if a girl looked at me for 10sec" type of shit it's at least somewhat interesting.

>>17708081
Let's bite.

>not viewing getting laid as a science
>not being morbidly ugly
>personality aka. confident, interesting and intelligent enough to hold a conversation, and humor
Should get you laid in 80/100 times as a guy. Add decent clothing/style and a nice car for the other 20. Assuming the other side is interested in hook ups of course.
>>
>>17708161
Well yes I did, but he's like a goldfish about it. Either he doesn't care about his situation or he forgets about it. I feel like it is both. And the answer i explained earlier was what he told me when I brought up the fact that we just watched tv and didnt talk or interact really together
>>
>>17708171
That's exactly what I'm defending, although I have to repeat once again not everybody seeks getting laid, yet to know new people but they don't feel confident. What you could say is

>Should get you meeting new people 100/100 times assuming the other side is interested in hook ups of course.

But what I want to know is what people think about my opinion/theory/whatever.
>>
>>17708127
If you think people are that vain and shallow then wow enjoy life somehow I guess.
There is no science or theory to it. People like who they like, and don't who they don't, for a variety of reasons or sometimes none at all. Also nearly all of that is so fucking subjective.
My friend, she likes big ripped dudes. Me? I like scrawny asians. My other friend likes husky dudes, the other likes black guys, the other literally has no distinguishable taste and just likes different body types at random. So your body theory is dumb, because it literally is different from person to person.
I for one have never once in my life paid attention to how "wealthy" someone looks. I don't know brands because I don't care about them. And if anything, I associate wealth more with being dumb than being intelligent. Because I'm young, and its extremely unlikely that you accumulated that wealth on your own. It's likely daddy's credit card that bought you those new shoes.
Personality also goes the same way with looks. I like a dominant guy, my friend likes a submissive guy, the other likes something in between. Its entirely subjective. You'll never be able to just pinpoint the chick that every single one of your personal traits match with, you have to mingle and figure that shit out over time. Everyone wants an easy way out for dating, everyone wants it to be instant these days. Thats just not how this shit works man.
>>
This is directed at femanons.
Basically bumped into female co-workers recently and exchanged numbers with one of them. The other followed and sent me her number at a later time. Ive been trying to link up with them to no avail. They always ask me to visit them at work, but normally wont invite me out and when I do they say they are busy or unavailable to def at another time which has yet to happen(mind you this who thing started maybe 3-4 weeks ago). Another thing is that we used to text but no I find myself being the one who starts the convo.im 25 and they are 20 for age reference...whats going on here? Are they interested? How do I keep myself interesting and in her thoughts?
Also I made a thread as well as a post about this but both seem to fall through the cracks....maybe I really am not interesting ahah.Anyways thanks in advance!
>>
>>17708178
>But what I want to know is what people think about my opinion/theory/whatever.
It's incorrect. Good body and wealth aren't crucial if you're a guy. Specially when it's just about meeting people. All you need for that is a tiny bit confidence to start conversation and then not bore them to death.

I am still not quite sure what exactly you're asking tbqh.
>>
File: 1473804892747.png (152KB, 475x359px) Image search: [Google]
1473804892747.png
152KB, 475x359px
Tips on how to flirt while texting

i fucking hate to ask for dats over text, i keep seeing all thes rules about whet things are atrractive to say and what things repel girls, but then there is also timing, like i shouldn't anwer to early or too late

i wish i could see her at a certain place every day, talking to her in person is way easier
>>
>>17708171
Eh, I disagree. I find most of that stuff to just be excuses for not trying. Being rich doesn't necessarily mean you've got it made. There are people poorer than me who have made it much farther than me. And that whole minority thing just simply is not a big deal anymore. There are more women in college than men, and yet there are still a ton of women's only scholarships and opportunities while men drop out like flies.
But if poverty really does mean you don't get equal opportunity, then why does one person from the same exact background as another go further. Person A and Person B grew up with the same experiences, the same income, the same responsibilities. But person A goes on to be a millionaire while B stays in poverty. Or better yet, Person B grew up wealthy, but yet never amounted to anything, and not for lack of trying.

Like I said, they have the same opportunities in the long run. They can choose to get out if they want. Rich boy can ruin his daddy's business that he inherited and go broke too. We can all rise and fall.
Maybe it's not just hard work, I'll give that. I think luck plays a large role in it all too, but you can't rely on luck. All you can do is keep working harder and harder. You can't just throw your hands up and whine about it being too hard, or that little sally has it easier than you and it's not fair. Life aint fair you work with what you got, but we all have the ability to work with what we got.
>>
>>17708183
I think you're doing on purpose, but seems like you're ignoring the times when I say things like

>I said "good" body, but lets face beside the fact the stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason, you can't be liked by everyone (personality neither) so that makes the statement of "THE good body" false.

Of course you will never like to the 100% of people, and it is still up to their likes, but having one or few of this things will help you meeting new people, that is which my theory is about.

>If you think people are that vain and shallow then wow enjoy life somehow I guess.
What do you mean with this? When I called something about vain?

About the wealth line, I can agree. Bu is not about "buy expensive things with a brand" as I stated. Is more about, for example, having a good suit against going ahead wearing a cheap tracksuit. Again, this last words are AN EXAMPLE.

The suit CAN be an indicative of you know where to get quality clothes, or you just want to look good, etc etc. I'm not giving any magic formula or astral forces.

The only point I think you made according to my words, is the "young wealth = dumb" since I believe on your point. But usually you can see that asking for it like you will ask "where do you get that haircut" for example.

>>17708190
Yes, I said that in each point. For me, at least, personality > wealth + good looking. I'm not requesting anything special, I just want to know what people think about this and/or how.
>>
>>17708053
I'm going crazy, any more insight pls?
>>
Is there ever an exception to the "Flake's but doesn't reschedule, twice"?

I figure she actually does have a lot of stuff going on right now, but I'm not certain how far down her priority list I am. I'm ready to move on , but I often do that too quickly.
>>
>>17708219
I'm not sure if english isn't your first language or something, because your writing is very confusing. So before you get all uppity making assumptions about me, then maybe remember your writing isn't exactly Hemingway.
Its true that looks matter in the first impression, so being good looking will help in meeting, but I don't understand what "few things" you're saying will work most of the time? You don't have to try to meet people, you just go fucking do it? See someone? Talk to em. It's not hard.
>Vain
People aren't just trolling around looking for a hot rich person to sponge off of. At least not the majority. That shit doesn't matter as much as you think, its the smallest possible categories when finding someone you're genuinely interested in. Even if you just wanna pump and dump you don't wanna stick your dick in crazy. Thats why the only thing you've got going here is the idea of personality. Be smooth, be charismatic, be confident. Thats literally the only thing to successful social interaction.

And if a dude showed up to a bar with a suit, I'd be like what the fuck. Location is key. And to me, a suits a suits a suit. A 20$ suit from goodwill looks the same as a 2k suit. And dudes can look better in a cheap tracksuit than a suit sometimes.

If you wanna know what I think about this all, it's just looking wwaaayyyy too deep into shit that doesn't matter and trying waaayyyy to hard. It's a little autistic to have put this much thought into it. Just go outside and talk to people, thats how you meet people.
>>
>>17708272
Move on, but if she does ever contact you then consider it. But you don't have to put any more effort into it. Don't let her tie you back, go out and mingle. If she contacts you too late, oh well you've got yourself another chick. If shes better than the other chick, then dump her and go for it. Just remember you're burning that bridge lol.
>>
>made plans with girl to hang out this weekend
>discussed who texts who about it
>forgot who we agreed will text first

i'm thinking i should since it was my idea to hang out, but i don't know?
>>
>>17708277
Well, first of all, I apologize for my english. As you pointed is not my first language, but I thgouh I typed everything right.

>what "few things" you're saying
That few things are personality, body and wealth. Each point.

What I don't understand if why are you taking each point I tried to explain like you have to be that way 100%. For me, it is more what it gives to understand. For example.

>A 20$ suit from goodwill looks the same as a 2k suit.
Probably, this is that way for the 95% of people, and I include myself on that %. But if you wear a good looking, clean suit, it gives different feeling from a sweated tracksuit which you wore for 5th time that week.

One "says"
>He like to good look. He like to be clean. He like to have hygiene

And the other one "says" the otherwise. Once again, this EXAMPLE is up to everyone, since we're no copies of others. But it is a stereotyped context which society had installed, and in which one you can copy on. I base my opinion on that kind of feelings.

Also, about "just do it", if people could do it there won't be the same thread on adv again and again.

PS: I'm not complainning about myself. I re-read my points and can look like I'm projecting or something. And I know saying "looks like" just only makes the look harder.
>>
I asked out a girl in my class yesterday, but I didn't explicitly tell her that I want it to be a date because I've got a presentation to give with her later this week. Should this time just remain platonic, or would it be okay to, after we've given the presentation, tell her I'd like to make this weekend a date?
>>
>>17708306
Yeah I think theres a language barrier here keeping me from understanding what you're getting at.
Regardless, my opinion stays the same, you're thinking too hard. Loosen up, you can't just categorize things like that. Makes people seem cheap and materialistic.
>>
GUYS: I'm a few weeks out of a long term relationship, getting back into seeing other people I guess.
This guy from my university asked me for breakfast. Is that a date thing? I feel retarded because I don't know how this works anymore.
>>
>>17708339
Idk I've never had a gf and my first love makes me feel inadequate and depressed.

Hope that helps
>>
>>17708339
Uni guys are thirsty so yes it is, unless he was a friend beforehand
>>
>>17708205
Sure it's often used as excuse to not even bother but that's not the point here. Let's roll with the assumption that both try.

>then why does one person from the same exact background as another go further
Due spending much more effort, having better abilities at start and chance on their side.
Initial abilities/talents and chance are factors beyond ones control already and hence tend to be ignored for the "equal opportunities" discussion because total equality is unrealistic, and because the comparison gets very tricky.

If we exclude these, we're left with "effort", which is a lot more controllable ... and your second example with person A and B disproves the notion "if you work hard, you'll get somewhere", B tried just as hard as A but it wasn't enough, even despite a better starting bonus because he/she lacked ability. Which is a nice lesson in "life's not fair" but not really the topic.

Now if we work only with "effort" as a variable and assume both people have about the same abilities/chance going their way; it's obvious that poor kid A and rich kid B will end up in completely different places with the same amount of effort. To reach the same (positive) destination, A would need to try much harder than B. Which we seem to agree on, so basically the only discord is the whole "equal opportunity" thing.

"Equal opportunity" doesn't mean the chance to end up with the same results (at least from my understanding) but having a comparable way there too (ignoring uncontrollable factors), which clearly doesn't exist given that A needs to work much harder than B for same result.

>Being rich doesn't necessarily mean you've got it made
Strictly speaking, you're right. Practically, not so much. You need actively to make couple of horrible decisions to blow it all away, and would be still left with connections, which you'd need to actively sabotage too. A rich person doing nothing (wrong) will stay rich, just like a poor person doing nothing will stay poor
>>
So I'm having trouble with girls because I don't think I'm being clear with what I want?

Like girls I meet via the internet putting me into the friendzone because I didn't make it explicitly clear I wanted to date them?

an example is I met this girl on tinder and we've been talking for a while now hung out twice and that's it she says she wants to hangout more and even texts me all the time. But when I asked her to hangout this week she told me she was going on a date.

Another example is a girl I met through a friend I get her number we hang out she initiates conversations with me and offers me to go out but today through that mutual friend I find out shes now dating a guy.

How do I make it clear to girls that I want to fuck them/date and not just be their friends? I'm starting to think whatever I'm currently doing is definitely not what I should be doing.
>>
How to stop masturbating 3-5 times a day every day... done it for 4 years
>>
Question from a man to women. What would you think about dating a bisexual man? Is it something that turns you off?
>>
>>17708639
Overindulge masturbation to the point where you see its meaninglessness and can stop.
>>
Hello all,

I asked the phone number of a femele classmate few days ago so we could study and practise together and she seemed ok with it and gave me her number.

But when I message her she doesnt seem to be reading or replying to my message.

Im retarded so what could be the reason for this? I have seen her online but she hasn't opened or replied to my messages. I didnt message alot just hi this is anon from class in like 3 lines of text or something.

Any idea what could be the reason? I thought she liked me too but yeah im retarded so maybe she didnt like me? but why did she gave me her number then?

Im kinda worried that she doesnt like me and class is gonna be awkward next week

tnx
>>
>>17708728
you did hit on her... or she has already a BF
if not than She doesn't like you visually as a.... so i think its the thing..
>>
>>17708728
>I asked the phone number of a femele classmate few days ago so we could study and practise together and she seemed ok with it and gave me her number.
>
>But when I message her she doesnt seem to be reading or replying to my message.

She didn't think it through when she gave you her phone number, and she definitely doesn't find you attractive.
>>
>>17708728
You asked for her number so you could discuss classwork, is that what you messaged her about? Or were you just trying to make general conversation?
>>
>>17708746
>>17708745
>>17708740
i literally said so we could study and practise together

so why did she say yes and now ignores?
>>
>>17708272

You put the ball in their court and don't push the issue anymore. They have to set up the next outing.
>>
>>17708745
also she always sits close so i interpretted it as liking me

now im sad, fuck
>>
>>17708746
nah i didnt message her with anything other than introducing who i am

when i asked her number i said so we could study and practise together and then she also seemed to think that was a good idea

and then i messaged her a day later from hi this is anon from class

and then nothing
>>
>>17708755
Why would you introduce yourself? What is she supposed to reply to "hi this is anon from class"? She's not interested in small talk, she's interested in classwork.
>>
>>17708756
well because i got her number and she not mine so i said hello this is me so we both know who we are

i would expect at least a yes hello or whatever idk

so what now then? wait another day or 2 and then ask if she wants to study/practise? i hope we wont get any drama next week when we have class again or she ignores me completely or something, shit i got all these shitty thoughts now :(
>>
>>17708750
Tomorrow.. explain that you just want to study! NO intentions on getting in a relationship..
well it hard to be friends with a girl cuz she thinks that you want to be her BF..
cuz guys usually talk to Girls if they want to get some pussy
>>
>>17708766
how should I do this? im retarded and i think this is the first time ever i asked for someones number

shit man this hurts i was so proud and happy and now all shit
>>
>>17708766
>>17708768
im still so confused. She seemed really into it and was enthousiastic saying ah yes i live here closeby and i said so do i

so i thought this was the real deal
>>
>>17708625
>How do I make it clear to girls that I want to fuck them/date and not just be their friends?

As a guy who pretty much cut his teeth online dating and was successful at it ( am currently even in a 1.5+ year relationship from it)

So you're actually even getting to the point of MEETING girls... but NOT going on dates with them? What the hell are you doing then?

This ain't 1816 bro, it's 2016.

You don't need to go through some bizarre procedurally formal agreement to court one another or whatever.

Instead of *just* hanging out, take them on a date.

This is literally, start to finish, one of my dates:

Message a girl at 9 A.M. on a saturday morning.
Get a response back, trade 6 or 7 messages over an hour.
Tell her I've got to get ready for the day, but she seems cool and I'll be at X cafe if she wants to join me for lunch in a couple of hours.
She meets me
We chat, we get along. and I've got time to kill (I'm actually waiting for friends to arrive from out town... but I know they'll be late as fuck like usual). I invite her to the beach. We spend the entire day walking around, having fun, talking about anything and everything.
Afterwards we grab some dinner.
At the end of the night we end up out on the pier, watching the sunset and the stars rise across the ocean together, sharing a pretty romantic moment.

Literally 9 hours have passed by in the blink of an eye, and it only really ends when my friends finally hit me up, saying that they're outside of my place.

And that's pretty much how all of my first dates have always gone (unless we just didn't at all vibe). If i feel it, zero hesitation in escalating the moment.

It ain't that hard dude. You don't need to make sound grand proclamation as to your intentions (which can be weird as fuck), you just need to actually pull the trigger and let your actions speak for you.

But if you never act, guess what your actions are going to be telling them instead?

P.S. People DO date multiple people at a time
>>
>>17708768
Well you feel down cuz you get turned down by a girl.
The way the girl was thinking is that you were HITTING on her.

That's why she gave her number in person but she won't reply online because she doesn't want to have a relationship with you.

And say this next day " Hi, so do you want to study together ? I'm not interested in you, I just want to have a person to study with."
Don't expect straight "No"
She will say i have little time to spare so on and bla bla bla ... it means that she has a boyfriend and she can't study with another guy.. OR she's just good on her own and
>>
When
>"I'm interested in you"
>"why"

Guys, is this just a way of not outright rejecting me?
>>
>>17708775
>>17708768
She's interested in STUDYING with you, nothing more, you moron.
>>
>>17708811
Thanks for straight answer xD
>>
>>17708808
what? he's interested in the reason you're interested in him? probably has low self esteem
>>
The girl I'm dating isn't giving me the affection I want. We've been seeing each other for about 2 months now, we haven't "officially" gotten into a relationship but we are for all intents and purposes going out. The problem is we're not close physically. I suppose neither of us are very affectionate people and this is both our first relationships so we don't know what we're doing. We've only hugged once and we rarely touch each other. I really want to just cuddle or something. I really like how she smells and feels. I don't know if she's waiting for an OK or she just doesn't really want it. Should I straight up tell her to be more affectionate or is there some other way to do this?
>>
>>17708808
One time I rejected a girl because I didn't think she really liked me and was just trying to mess with me. She was really cute too. I thought there was no way someone like her would actually like me. I'm just a skinny unkempt idiot.

He might feel the same. He might like you but just have really low self-esteem. You just need to prove you actually are into him. Don't be afraid to let your feelings out.
>>
two cute girls in my class[spoiler], they're both Chinese[/spoiler]

>the first one, cute girl 1, I've noticed her since the beginning of the term
>would catch eyes when walking into class
>I'd sometimes sit next to her but don't do anything
>finally get the chance to talk to her, in a group discussion
>some other chinese guy joins and talks to her
>regret what kind of shit I've gotten into, get myself out of it
>another spic joins later as well, now it's 2 guys just taking turns sitting next to her and talking to her
but she still gives glances at me sometimes, idk why.

i've gotten to know another cute girl 2 in class, but I think she's mentally unstable and skips class a lot.

today, the cute girl 2 wasn't here again. cute girl 1 kept glancing back at me. especially during attendance, she kept turning around to glance when me and the cute girl 2's names were getting called.

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>17708923
I don't know. Who cares. Maybe she likes you. Go up and talk to her you fuck.
>>
>>17708927
well, like i said, it's 2 other guys who sit next to her and talk to her

i think it won't be a pretty scene when i join in on it too

don't think she has facebook either, couldn't find it by her name
>>
>>17708930
Is there any time where they are not around? Seems like a pretty tricky situation but you do have a reason to go up and talk to her. Like "hey I noticed you keep glancing at me, what's up with that?"
>>
>>17708930
Try to come to class early and sit near where she sits !!!
>>
>>177089

well there you go impression of the girl on you goes down ^^
>>
>>17708949
nah, those guys show up pretty much every class. even when they are not around, it's only either one of the two.

she doesn't glance at me THAT frequently though. maybe it's because i look at her from behind, shit. i never looked longer than 2 or 3 seconds though.

today was the day she kept glancing for some reason. also few weeks ago, she made the guys leave class alone, and waited for me at the entrance for some reason

>>17708968
that's impossible because i have a class before that. i'd usually come 5 minutes before class starts, and everyone is seated by that point. besides, i wouldn't really want to cuck those guys lol
>>
I left my girlfriend of two years a year ago because the relationship got toxic on both are parts.
We are back together
Problem- she gets randomly upset while drunk and will tell me things like
>I can't be myself around you because I'm screed you'll leave
>I'm nervous
How long until she stops doing this? I get that I hurt her but is she always gonna be a nervous wreck?
>>
>>17708974
uhhh... dude !!! leave in the middle of class!! say restroom or what ever .. take the bag too...
if teacher asks why you take your bag.. say that someone can steal your things and walk off!! Make up an excuse !!!!!
>>
>either gender
Why do I wanna smoke cigarettes after a shitty day? I've never smoked, nobody I know really smokes (I maybe only know two smokers), but for some reason anytime I have a bad day my first thought is "fuck I need to smoke".
>>
>>17708985
do you really think i'm gonna miss lecture time to get a chance to talk to a girl lol

i mean it's valid advice, but i guess i'm not that desperate right now
>>
Are there any femanons out there who masturbates with their panties on ad absolutely cannot get off without it? And to the guy anons, do you think it's weird and a turn off? My bf told me it turns him off and I feel like a freak.
>>
>>17708979
DUDE!!!! Tell her to stop drinking because you care about her!!!
And if you really love her you should accept everything!!
Say that you have a serious talk!!!
She is scared cuz she doesn't want to lose you!!!
Say this " Hun, I've been thinking that our relation can be a lot better if you will be your self and ill be my self. I love you so much that i can accept anything "
>>
A question for everyone, if you were really interested in someone, even though you had college, a job, and had aspirations in life, would you make time for them?

I went one date with a girl and I've been trying to ask her out again for a month now. The answer is always the same, "I'm busy and I'm more focused on my schooling." Now I can respect that, but I've already seen that she lied to me multiple times. I've also been told by one of my buddies about how she's going out with other dudes. My mother and father, including when I asked /adv/ about about this before, all said the same thing, "If someone really likes you, they'll make time."

I actually liked this girl, and I thought I understood her more than other people because we had a lot in common (maybe she was just telling me things I wanted to hear)--- turns out I was the one fooling myself. I already had a feeling she wasn't a very good person, but I gave her a chance because she was just misunderstood. Nope.
>>
>>17708990
like lectures help LOL.. all you do is sit there listen to it... at the end when test comes up!! you will study from the book cuz all things that teacher says if from the book + some of his things!
>>
>>17709008
Yes. I drove 3 hours to see my boyfriend on Easter and only saw him for 8 hours (pulled an all nighter) then drove home to do my 9 hour shift
>>
>>17709009
lol valid point

i could try to sit behind her though, that row is usually empty until the other loners fill up
>>
>>17709008
sorry to say this but she doesn't like your build or face... or you aren't funny for her

Or she's a bitch ( im just saying , didnt intend to trigger you)
>>
>>17709008
You'd make the time. If she doesn't and also lies, she doesn't give a shit. Sorry bro.
>>
>>17709020
No man, you can be as brutal as possible about this. I already know I'm not the most fun guy to be around. Sure, I know how to have fun, but riding dirtbikes and bungie jumping? Nah.
>>
File: 1475610159253.png (120KB, 316x320px) Image search: [Google]
1475610159253.png
120KB, 316x320px
Guys, I really don't have a clue on what to do anymore. I'm over it, i think, but here is the problem.

Me and this chick were talking for a good two months. It went down the shitter because i got mad at her. I tried to make it up to her by taking her to a party. It was the last time we talked. And September flies by without a word. October comes, and Im over her.

Two weeks ago we start talking sporadically. She texted me first and we talked and snapchatted every moment for a few days, then she suddenly stopped.

Now, I kind of left us on a bad note. I want to hit her up, and go out for a while. I dont have a car momentarily. Should I hit her up or just not say anything anymore? We talk sporadically, but dang, I feel bad for being a dick to her.

Also why are girls so confusing? Why aren't they straight forward.
>>
>>17709008
Depends on how well I knew them. The better I knew them, the more likely I am to make time for them.
>>
>>17709031
And yet, how are going to get to know them more if you keep brushing them off?
>>
>>17709028
I think let her go. It sounds like you've tried multiple times and things still fuck up, so best to quit now.
>>
>>17709023
if you are the guy who goes after real relationship than you have these choices:

> Confess to her that you want a relationship with her ( not easy task) #preparetocry

> Search for another girl that won't lie
>care for you and love you
>>
>>17709038
Sure, but if I'm busy, I'd rather spend the time I have with people I'm already invested in.
>>
>>17709008
that's just subtle rejection, btw. if they actually were interested, they'd make time.

don't take it too personally though. she might give you a chance later, i always see that happening with others
>>
>>17709050
The only person I'm upset with right now is myself. My gut feeling told this girl was bad news, but I didn't listen to it. There's no logic in beating myself up, but it's good that I had an experience like this, that way I can make some better choices.
>>
>>17709028
almost all girls are on mental relationships.
think of a cat!!! xD you hit it and it will hit back + it will be angry at you for a long time... how to get back the trust from cat ? care for it and give some food..

so i mean... ask for forgiveness that you were such dbag.. bring flowers, try to have fun not sex !!
>>
>>17709064
yeah i get that. you tend to go through self-shaming in a situation like that

>There's no logic in beating myself up, but it's good that I had an experience like this, that way I can make some better choices.
it's true. you'll get to identify bad girls at first sight from now on.

are you still friends?
>>
>>17709044
>Confess to her that you want a relationship with her

Did that.

>Search for another girl that won't lie

Working on it.

>Care for you and love you

Live the dream.
>>
Ladies
How does i make it not weird when I text one
>>
>>17709072
>are you still friends?

Fuck no, I deleted that bitch outta my phone.
>>
>>17709041
Well this, was two months ago. And we went radio silent. It's just all the guilt of me being a massive dick to her is eating me up inside.

She recently said we should hang out soon, so I really don't know. She came up to me today and started being playful with me, then thanked me because I had told her something important. I was doing something important, so I didn't pay much attention. Like I said, all odd to me since she hasn't talked to me in a while. AAAAAA
>>
Ladies

lets say you and this guy get together for a few weeks have a sort of unofficial relationship and then you break it off and now fast forward 2 months and she invites you over for a Halloween party

what the fuck does this mean
>>
>>17709079
well you do seem mad about the whole situation

hopefully you get to know another girl, or work it out with her
>>
>>17709073
than she doesn't want you dude.. search for better one.

>Live the dream
it's real man.. Long time ago i thought that i wont get a GF .... now i have one and not letting her go
My mental skills are almost of a girl but im dude
( sounds cringy)
>>
>>17709071
She recently said we should hang out. So I'll probably ask if she wants to do something this weekend. I'll have to see.

And I just don't know man. Like, why did she start talking to me again? That just bothers me out of all things.
>>
>>17709001
Kek.
I do this. No pants, no socks, panties, loose top. Otherwise it feels weird.
>>
>>17709092
Yeah, I'm upset, but if someone doesn't want to spend time with me, what's the point in pretending like I like them or keep talking to them.

>>17709094
Thanks man. Well, I need to accept that it's probably going to happen again. I can either let it make me stronger or I can keep whining about it like a little bitch. I'm not too sad I had this experience.
>>
>>17709101
you have the attitude of a winner
>>
>>17709096
Because she likes you.. She likes you but hates you at the same time cuz you are being mad at her.
When Normal girls date they look it through to the marriage ok.... But she doesn't want the guy who will shout at her every time.
>>
>>17708887
b-bump
>>
>>17709101
it will happen again man... I will find your 2nd half
it's just time question.
>>
>>17709108
I told her I was sorry for the shit I made her do the past months, because I never knew I was being played. Now, I don't know where to go. Should I see if she wants to hang out this weekend?
>>
>>17709116
you will find your 2nd half XD
sorry
>>
>>17709119
Yep, and bring flowers man... they like flowers.
>>
>>17709126
I'll ask if she wants to. God help me, and thank you Raccoon man. I'll remember you someway.
>>
>>17707992
A lot of people that think like this really don't understand the psychological effect that growing up poor and being exposed to even upper middle class families can have on a kid. That kid is inherently going to see the world from a completely different perspective than you. They don't see it as choosing not to go to school or some other simple do or don't, they're overwhelmed with a series of issues that they had no choice in bringing about and are expected to "just deal with", and then if they struggle with those choices, they're essentially told that they're worthless.
t. guy who grew up poor with poor friends and saw how it affected us all
>>17707548
I was in a similar situation. She told me about how she wasn't in a good place or particularly stable but that she still liked me, but as a guy who wants a relationship I figured I should try and get out before I get too attached. She still wanted to be friends and I decided I could at least try and do that and I'll tell you now, if your girl is like my girl, she doesn't want to be friends, she just wants very casual no commitment physical/emotional activity. I had to distance myself because I knew I would be unhappy with that but if you just wanna mess around with her I'm pretty sure she'd be open to it.
>>
>>17709132
I'm glad that i helped you :)
Good luck man!
>>
>>17708887
You need to just go for it. Weather that be going for hugs, kisses, ext, or just talking to her and seeing where she's at.
>>
>>17709090
someone plz
>>
>>17709147
she might still be interested in you..
and if you do go into relation ship again
make it public relation ship ok..
>>
>>17709147
She misses you and wants that dick again
>>
>>17709155
see that is what i was thinking but i dont want to go to this party with this unrealistic expectations cause then ill be crushed if nothing happens but at the same time what else am i supposed to think
>>
>>17709161
get a serious relation ship if you know that she is the girl you want to be with...
the girl felt that you were playing withe her that is why you broke up there...
>>
I'm worried I might be fucked.

Back in January, I hooked up with a coworker. She has some type of autism, but she's social enough that she actually dates and has a libido.
We ended up getting a motel, but I couldn't get hard, and thus didn't penetrate her. That was the first and only time we fooled around.

We would message each other here and there, but she said not long after that she wasn't feeling it with me or anyone as far as sex was concerned. But we agreed to keep our fling strictly between us.

Around the summer though, people at work started noticing her gaining weight around the belly. She would try to hide it and denied pregnancy, claiming she was just struggling with weight gain.
I was nervous about it, and asked her personally. Again, she said she was just gaining weight and that the rumors were starting to piss her off, so I left it at that.

About a week ago she had a girl. She has never confronted me or messaged me saying that it's mine or anything, but I'm scared shitless to ask her who's the dad.

I know she had other partners after me, even going on a Valentine's day date with someone. So there's a possibility it's not mine.

Should I leave it alone or ask? Because I feel it's a ticking time bomb that'll blow up in my face sooner or later.
>>
>>17709195
>I couldn't get hard, and thus didn't penetrate her. That was the first and only time we fooled around.
Then it's not yours dingus. Do you now how procreation works?
>>
>>17709197
>what is precum

Not to scare you, guy, but this anon skipped that detail. Did you rub against her entrance?
>>
>>17709194
that is not really what happened, i wanted to go serious but she said she wasn't ready since her last bf hurt her pretty bad and I guess we were getting too close so one day she just broke it off cause she wasn't ready
>>
>>17709197
I'm hoping not. The fact that she's yet to approach me is a good sign At least. But people At work are nosy as Fuck, and I fear they might get it out of her that we hooked up, even if it isn't mine.
>>
Last Monday I had a calc exam and I asked these two girls after what they got on 2 problems I got confused on. I've had a ton of classes with these two before, they're seemingly best friends, and I've always thought A was cute and D was hot. I've never actually spoken to them prior to this, so I took the opportunity, and I'm a pretty shy kid, so it does mean a lot to me.

Well, I'm finding myself kinda crushing on A after. She's all around cute and seems pretty fucking smart judging by how quick she answered my questions. I just can't bring myself to talk to her in a group setting anymore, and later today would be the 3rd class since that exam that I've not spoken to them. I don't know much about them except for the little bit we talked about the exam and studying, and I'm obviously going to sound a bit delusional when I say this, but I honestly feel like A liked me a ton more than D did. A was pretty much always facing me, always had her eyes on me, and was responsive, she carried the conversation well. Me being the shy retard I am, I decided to focus on D more since I wouldn't be so nervous talking to a girl I wasn't ACTUALLY interested in. And D, being legitimately super hot, obviously wasn't too enamored with me.

I'm dragging this on a bit, so let me cut it short - the conversation seemed pretty well when I talked to A and D. I haven't spoken to them since last Monday, and I've had two classes since then, 3 counting the one later today. I really want to approach A and talk to her, but I'm drawing a blank, I don't know how or what to do or say to her to even start up the conversation without it being obvious I'm interested in her.

So girls, how would you like to be approached by a random, maybe 6-7/10 dude in your class? How should I approach her? What do I do if she's with friends, considering I'm a shy faggot?

I'm sorry it's long, I had some backstory that's relevant.
>>
>>17709145
So, ask her about getting physical or just start hugging and shit randomly?
>>
>>17709201
What country you live in ?? cuz im down to US girl standards
>>
>>17709216

the US
>>
>>17707957
My father was sexually abused as a child and never talked about, developed alcoholism and now he's dead. I would never think ANYONE weak to open up about past trauma. I know I wish my dad did.
>>
>>17709223
She want's a serious relationship way to marriage you understand ...

she wants to find someone who will be always with her, and take care of her
the one who will always support here when she feels down( female periods too but be extremely careful what you say)
> they have really great pain in abdomen ( think of the worst pain you had in your abdomen but X10 greater)

> she doesn't want to be treated like sex object
Last guy toyed with her , maybe had sex with her ( she left with broken heart cuz she loved him so much )

Now you kick in!!!
she does want somebody but she doesn't want to experience the same thing she had.

What you do is:
Bring Flowers if you can ... don't be shy
tell that you want to be with her ...
You want to see her smile
> Let her know how you feel and that you are head over heels for her...
> Prove that you love her ( Flowers , little surprises, dancing with her)

US - lots of sex .....
> the least thing she expects is sex
> it will be big problem for you if you want some pussy tho
>>
Everyone, apparently I am using too much hip for a guy when partying. How unattractive is it ?
>>
File: 1383436354678.jpg (23KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
1383436354678.jpg
23KB, 240x312px
Chicks, lets say I know a girl likes me, but she doesn't know I know.

She's messaging me through facebook and making small talk.

I've met her once in my life, and she goes to school 3 hours away. But I'm into it, whats my best course of approach?

should I just be straight up? or how do I get her to spill the beans about her infatuation with me?

she visits town often, like every 2 weekends out of the month.

not used at all at chicks being into me, usually I always initiate.
>>
>>17709270
>girl is into you
You literally can't screw this up m8
>>
When is it okay to talk to your girlfriend about your depression and insecurities? I'm sick of pretending everything is okay in my life but I'm scared of telling her and showing my true self.
>>
>>17709286
Before you even talk...
Try to give her more attention ( no sex )
>flowers and so on

Prove that you love her by surprising her by some good memories ( not rich gifts ok )

Tell her that she means everything to you... that you want this relation ship to be very serious

> ^ that all will take like 1-2 weeks depends on you

Than say that you want to talk about all the insecurities you both have... try to take turns ( you say first than she says)

Hope it will be good :)
>>
File: 1381899392085.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1381899392085.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>17709280
I know anon! but like I said, I'm never been in this position AND thought that the girl making advances was alright, the 3 other times it happened, one was a super psycho slut, the other was creepy, and the last I did not find attractive at all.

My main concern is I essentially know nothing about this girl except for what I have learned from my friend and small talk messages on fb, and that she lives away, never been in an ldr.
>>
Women, what faction will your gwent deck be?
>>
>>17709256
but how would i do that at the party, i can't bring flower to the party when i dont even know if she wants to get back together again or something
>>
To guys.

I don't know how to react to compliments from men and when they say I'm smart or cute, I get smug and say "I know" in a jokingly manner.

Is that a turn off.
>>
>>17709344
No, you're flirting
>>
>>17709344
Nah, that would make guys want to chase you more. What you don't want to do is keep doing it and give them the impression that you're conceded. Unless you don't really care about actually dating any of them.
>>
My GF is lying about her EX and what she has been doing with him. I have undeniable proof. How do I get her to confess without showing her? She cries innocent plays the victim of being wrongly accused but she is lying. I could forgive her if she did the right thing.
>>
>>17709356
>>17709365
Oh wow, thanks, I thought I was being silly and unattractive.

I mean for example in one occasion one of my coworkers got sick and some guy asked if I was sick as well to strike a conversation, I got smug and said "I never get sick", he laughed and that was all. Something similar happened when someone said I seemed smart.

This happened as well, someone said I looked like and actress, we both did not know what her name was, I asked if she was cute, the guy said yes and I got smug.
>>
>>17709382
All I'm saying is don't do it too much to the same guys, otherwise it will just make them think you're a cunt. If they get mad at your snark right off the bat, they're just pussies, though.
>>
Ladies,

Have you ever had feelings of lust evolve into genuine romantic feelings?

Here's the story. I recently developed a crush on a male friend/ colleague from my university. I've known him for a couple years, but have only recently come to see him as being very attractive. Anyway the crush started pretty innocently and I thought it would go away on its own. But over the past few weeks I've been overcome with ridiculous amounts of lust for him. Practically every day I'm thinking of things that I want him to do to me and I end up masturbating .

I've honestly never wanted to have sex with someone so badly and I don't know how to deal with it. I was with my previous boyfriend for 3 years, I've been on a few dates, had other guys I've been interested in, but it's literally never been like this. Do I ask him out, try to get in his pants, or just ride it out?
>>
>>17709394
How is this even possible? How did the guy get randomly out of the friendzone?
>>
>>17709427
The friendzone isn't a thing. Just because someone sees you as a friend and isn't romantically interested doesn't mean it will necessarily stay that way forever. If a guy shows me that he's interesting and has an endearing personality I get more attracted, if he's an ass hole I get less attracted.
>>
>>17709447
>The friendzone isn't a thing.
I think part of the issue is how people define the "friendzone".

For me it just meant that person A asks out person B, but person B just wants to be friends. People could be shitters afterwards but that was a separate issue. If you started changing your feelings about him as you stated, that would be "leaving the friendzone".

Then some people defined it as the girl stringing the guy along. Others, that the guy thinks the girl is obligated to go out with them. Too much drama over a phrase I don't care about so I just started to avoid using the term.
>>
>i know its personal preferance but trimmed or totally shaved pubes on guys as a general rule
>im just shy of 7" and every girl says im the biggest or big, but lurking on /soc/ im your average joe down there. Do all girls say that to whoever theyre fucking?
>>
How do I talk to a girl that's constantly surrounded by her friends? I don't want to seem like a faggot who is breaking up their conversation to randomly drag them away.
>>
>>17709543
Accept that you can't and save yourself the trauma of a relationship
>>
File: F4NFVO4H0FLDFS7.MEDIUM.jpg (31KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
F4NFVO4H0FLDFS7.MEDIUM.jpg
31KB, 432x432px
Found out my gfs ex had a Pringles can cock. Her one friend slipped up about how she used to brag about "Mr. Big Dick" when we were drinking last weekend. I havent really spoken to her since then and am seriously thinking about dumping her. I cat handle that type of competition. She keeps telling me retarded shit like "but I love you" and "sex is special with you" but we all know women say that when they get stuck in these situations. What do guys?
>>
>>17709374
Build up as much proof as you can over the next year, copy it all onto many USB drives, distribute to everyone you know then watch the fireworks. After she apologizes fuck her one last time, then tell her to get the fuck out and you never want to see her again.
>>
>>17709641
My heart would be shattered and I probably would leave her.

No point dating a whore, they'll fuck you and move onto somebody else with a bigger cock

Only when they hit their 30s and quickly decline do they try and settle down with a beta they can have a conversation with, until then they just want chads cock

I despise wowen.
>>
File: 1375610474334.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1375610474334.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>17709641

>What do guys?

Break up with her. You're being a fucking baby and she deserves someone better.
>>
>>17709647
Yeah I think I'm going to dump her tomorow. Ive been avoiding her texts and calls all week. I'll text her tomorow saying it's over.
>>
>>17709651
Stupid fucking roastie detected

Get cancer fucking roastie
>>
>>17709651
>Implying she will look for anything other than a huge cock at this point.

She's obviously a slut.
>>
>>17709653
Do it now, get it over with.

She will act unreasonable and try and shift the blame into you because she lacks morales.

Post screen shots
>>
File: 1377230635994.gif (2MB, 212x173px) Image search: [Google]
1377230635994.gif
2MB, 212x173px
>>17709657
>>17709654
>>17709647

Friends don't let friends swallow the red pill. Don't /r9k/ kids, not even once.
>>
Is it normal to act like a complete idiot when you're in love? I did some really stupid things before I got rejected by this girl and I don't understand why I did those things. I feel like I went completely mad for a moment and I feel a lot of anxiety from it. I don't have any experience on this kind of stuff.
>>
>>17709661
What an incredibly childish response. I have never posted on r9k in my life.

I know through experience how women work, and its shit.

Yourself being an example. Stupid roastie.
>>
>>17709661
Ehh it's pretty much the truth. All women are sluts. Every woman on this world would cheat if they knew they could get away with it.
>>
File: 1395251000607.gif (2MB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
1395251000607.gif
2MB, 300x277px
>>17709667
>>17709665

>>>/r9k/

You guys seem lost.
>>
>>17709679
No I know where I'm at. It's just the gamble you take with women. Sooner or later the slut comes out in all of them. I still have relationships with females, I just know better than to expect any human like emotions from them.
>>
>>17709641
That was before she was with you right? Last year I was with a girl with big tits and what do you think I brag to my friends about? her big tits of course. Now I'm with a 5'11 blonde with smaller tits and bigger ego you think how much shit would I be in if she wanted to drill me about my ex.
>>
>>17709745
So he behaviour is ok because
>Well I do it toooooo

She's a slut who craves big cock that I can't give her. This way she can find the dick she deserves I guess.
>>
>>17709763
Nah I mean it's common to brag about the person you are fucking, it's less about her craving cocks but more about her wants to look like she has something special in front of her clique of friends. For me, I prefer to keep it short on this topic though, since I don't want to look like an ass and obviously everyone can see how her big boobs are.
>>
>>17709779
>Literally special snowflake syndrome

Even more reason to drop her. Dont be a betalord like this guy and drop that used goods slut.
>>
Should i approach random women i dont find attractive at all just for practice?
>>
So how do you women feel about being able to get drafted?

My little sister turned 18 this year, and she is absolutely terrified

What do I tell her?
>>
>>17709791
think you have me confused with the other poster kek
>>
>>17709839

>What do I tell her?

To stop being sexist. Equality is glorious and women have fought for her to have this right for decades now.

Shame her for being sexist.
>>
File: ophero.jpg (805KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ophero.jpg
805KB, 1024x768px
>>17707234
I have a question for girls. Do you even fucking WANT a real human bean? Every time I show my cock you get grossed out and run away. It's real hero cock, fucc U
>>
>>17709808
Yeah I would if you need practice. Plus you might get lucky enough to get some practice poon too.
>>
>>17709861
Thanks, problem is i already feel the nervousness welling up inside me.
>>
>>17709875
Jerk off before you randomly approach them, should ease your nerves. Nerves come from sexual tension.
If it's not working, try jerking off during your approach. There's no way the nerves can set in that way, because you're alleviating them as they come.
>>
File: 1466874791433.jpg (226KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1466874791433.jpg
226KB, 500x737px
My girlfriend called my ass thick during sex and it caught me off guard.

I'm a dude. Do people ever use thick for males?
>>
>>17709875
>>17709880
No problem. Other guys first 2 sentences should also help
>>
>>17709884
Have you started lifting recently?
>>
>>17709884
sadly I know this feel..
>>
>>17709891
I lift pretty often, but the only lower body exercises I do are the stair stepper and running. Occasionally squats. I'm also a but chubby, so although I have some muscle, there's some jiggle going on. She's constantly all over my ass and has a spanking fetish, so I guess she likes it?

>>17709895
I'm not necessarily upset about it, it was just a word I never thought I'd hear about my butt
>>
>>17709902
>Stair stepper
>Running
>Squats

There ya go m8. Other people notice the gains before you do. Next tell just tell her thanks and keep on fucking.
>>
>>17709906
Schweet!
>>
>>17709880
Good idea thanks.
>>
>>17708802
>That's why she gave her number in person but she won't reply online because she doesn't want to have a relationship with you.

I dont get it

also why the hell would she say yes i would like that and i live close by if she continues to ignore me?

>>17708811
Yes I know that but she ignores me I havent made a move or anything at all. She gave me her number and said yes sure i live close by blabla and then she ignores me. I havent made a move or anything?
>>
I'm 25, 1.84 mt and 115 Kg

Should I focus on dropping the weight to a standard amount before trying to be in the dating game? I'm also a poorfag.
>>
>>17709969
Jelly. I'm 18 6'0 and 91kg

Wanna be 100kg so badd but I'll never get there lean
>>
She makes me feel awful should I just stop messaging her and cut ties?

Would that be childish? I can't think of a way to leave her without causing drama

all she does it hurt me
>>
>>17709973

I wish I could be your wieght anon, my gut often shows.
>>
>>17709992
Just eat less man, nothing else you can do. Its easier to just not eat it in the first place than try and use up the energy.
>>
Ladies do you ever see a clean fresh attractive guy and then think about all of the girls he probably had sex with, and instantly lose attraction towards him?
>>
>>17710161
You a girl? I'm that guy but I've had sex zero (0) times.
>>
>>17709981
Am i missing something here?
>>
>>17709884
Girls talk about my butt too...
>>
>>17709981

If something makes you feel awful, then you should definitely stop doing it. There's nothing wrong with protecting yourself. If never talking to her again is what it takes, then do it.
>>
>>17710166
>zero (0)
I'm sorry can you clarify on this?
>>
>>17709859
Mexicans?
>>
>>17709286
All her girly friends will know. And all her co-workers she talks to. And messages through fb which will never be deleted by her. Just remember this.
>>
>>17710173
I have literally never seen a breast outside of the internet.
>>
I'm 18. I lift weights. I've been complimented on my looks by women other than my mom.

So why am I a Virgin
>>
>>17709861
>>17709880
I was unable to approach anyone but i was finally able to smile at a girl, it feels like i made a breakthrough to the next level.
>>
>>17710202
Are you boring?
>>
>>17710202
trick question, women other than your mom means your aunt and your grandma.
>>
>>17710202

Because you're 18. Come back when you're at least last out of your teens.
>>
>>17710161
I wouldn't lose attraction, but it make me feel insecure since they could probably get a hotter girl so I'd be less likely to approach them. That's just me though.
>>
>>17710220
Girls tell me they lost their virginity as long as 16?

>>17710219
Two strangers, one was fat the other was not. Do what you want with that information.

>>17710218
no, I have hobbies and interests.
>>
>>17710161
Nope! It's kind of hot.
>>
>>17710202

Because you are so superficial that you think that lame post has enough of a reason to have women at your feet.

You also seem to believe women HAVE to go to you, which I'm sure is a turn off to any self-respecting girl you will find.
>>
>>17710229
hehe
>>
>>17710227
>>17710202
Girls tend to date guys who are older than them.
The thing about having sex is that it's not all about looks. You have to, y'know, talk to girls. And take girls on dates. And acquire a girlfriend. And then make a move on your girlfriend. And THEN you have sex.
>>
>>17710233
>Because you are so superficial that you think that lame post has enough of a reason to have women at your feet.
no
>You also seem to believe women HAVE to go to you,
no

thanks for that pointless post
>>
>>17710235
Hm?
>>
>>17710227
>Two strangers
Damn, you should've asked them to take your virginity since they seem to be anomalies.
>>
>>17710246
I have self respect
>>
>>17710241

Oh, sorry. Then point to me where in your post is any information about why you are a good catch beyond just being "attractive".
>>
>>17710255
This isn't an invitation to date, why are you being so rude?
>>
>>17710245
I just never met an attractive woman who is fine with the thought of her man fucking another girl's brains out.
>>
>>17709090
She either wants the D, or she's hoping that you guys can be friends.
>>
>>17710169
I like it. She thinks I'm sexy.
>>
What are the signs if she just wants to have sex and nothing more?
>>
I h8 women
>>
I love young & slutty girls.
>>
>>17710260

Did you show me, though?

You said "no" to this:

>Because you are so superficial that you think that lame post has enough of a reason to have women at your feet.

Ok, show me. Don't evade the question. Show.
>>
>>17710280
I need to fuck young and slutty girls just to use them up

Fucking stupid whores aka all women
>>
>>17710285
What are you asking for?
>>
>>17709641
>What do guys?
Grow up. your cock is more than its measurements.
>>
For Women:

Hey, so I have a girl I've known for a good amount of time now, I want to say at least 5 years, but you could probably add one or two on to that.

We started off as FWB, and always hung out. But, I was a bit younger than her so she never really saw relationship potential with me. And, we remained friends. She'd get a new boyfriend, and whenever they'd fight we'd fuck, and it went on until we eventually phased eachother out 'cause I was off seeing other girls too.

We had a few arguements, and have gone on periods where we didn't talk to each other.. But, we've always had that loose connection where we could still text eachother and it wasn't a big deal.

Well, I recently broke up with my LTR and I was talking to her a few moments before I pulled the trigger, but ever since we've been talking more frequently. Still haven't met up in about two years face to face, but she sent me a selfie earlier and kept asking questions like, why didn't we work out before, or why yadda yadda.

What's she trying to get out of this, is this just an ego stroke for her, or does she sound genuinely interested in us hooking up again, be it for casual sex or relationship wise?
>>
>>17710293
I have an 8" cock but monster thighs from powerlifting so it looks small :((((
>>
>>17710290

Tell me why you "shouldn't" be a virgin.

You are 18 years old and bitching because, after two random women say you are handsome, you are still waiting to drown in pussy.

Explain to me why you should have had sex.
>>
If somebody lies to you about something they really didn't need to lie about (for argument sakes, let's say you're extremely open about masturbation and the lie was related to this), is this generally a sign that they're a liar?
>>
Women,

What's your version of a small dick

I.e. what about your body so you unreasonably worry will ruin your chances with guys.
>>
>>17710297
Then make sure you know how to use it.
>>
>>17710301
>Tell me why you "shouldn't" be a virgin.
Why should I?
>You are 18 years old and bitching
nope
>because, after two random women say you are handsome, you are still waiting to drown in pussy.
nope
>Explain to me why you should have had sex.
Why should I?

Why are you being so rude?
>>
>>17710303
So basically you've lied about jerking off and your birch caught you at your pc with cock in hand watching some dirty sluts make out?
>>
>>17710317
say this happens, is it that bad for the relationship?
>>
>>17710315

>Why are you being so rude?

Why should I answer you if you don't answer me?

Have fun kid.
>>
>>17710319
Idk man. All guys jerk to porn or almost all. But why lie?
>>
>>17710319
Shouldn't be.

Unless you're heeling jerking off to be best friends Facebook page. Like would you be upset if you caught her jilling off?
>>
I'm trying to reframe my thinking.

I'm stout. Somewhat muscley but with fat too. I guess bearmode with a slight bit of extra teddy bear-ness.

My girlfriend loves me and thinks I'm attractive, and she especially likes my muscles, arms in particular. She tells me so and I lap up the praise.

But instead of just being secure in that, I get really paranoid when we're around guys with bigger muscles and bigger arms. I get scared that I just look like garbage in comparison.

Guys and girls, how do you stay secure when other people are just better looking than you in a category that you know your partner finds attractive?
>>
>>17710317

Not as such but you're close.

The issue isn't really what the lie was about because masturbation isn't a problem, it's the fact the lie happened in the first place when it didn't need to. I think it's the mentality of if someone lies about something this pointless, what else would they lie about.
>>
>>17710324
Bye
>>
>>17710336
Half of her thinking you're attractive is the fact she loves the guy behind the muscles. I'm guessing if you woke up tomorrow without the muscles she'd still love you and still probably sleep with you.

Play to your strengths. Her only rubric for a good partner is obviously not JUST muscles or else she'd be with those guys already. She loves something about you that only you have or you do best. That's why she's with you. Understand what those thing(s) is/are and you'll find your insecurity will fade away.
>>
>>17710336
I think that my boyfriend is handsome, but his personality is what makes me feel feel truly attracted to him. I love my boyfriend's body because it's his body.

Sure - I think that his physical features themselves are hot. I love his broad shoulders, his muscular arms, I love how tall he is, his beard, his legs. I find guys with similar built or similar features to him handsome.
But what matters to me, what makes me think HOLY SHIT when I sit next to him, what makes me think that it's a shame that we aren't fucking all the time, is that he is my boyfriend and he's awesome.
It's not really about JUST the physical features, but him as a whole that I find attractive.

Sure, there are people with bigger arms or hotter bodies than yours. Happens. There will always be someone hotter than you.
But attraction is pretty much the most subjective thing on earth, and if someone loves you you're probably the most attractive to them.
>>
>>17710361
>if someone loves you you're probably the most attractive to them
>probably
Does this mean it is possible to love my gf but find her sister incredibly attractive? these things happen, right? (Not the muscular anon btw, I'm totally ok with my ectomorph built with slight visible abs.)
>>
>>17710355
>>17710361
Aw thanks anons. You're right. Just gotta pound it into this stupid head of mine.
>>
>>17710340
All lies are bad but sometimes you tell one and that leads to another and it's hard to back track. Just be honest and if he/she doesn't like it well at least you can hold your head up knowing you were honest.
>>
File: 1470605725376.jpg (86KB, 849x599px) Image search: [Google]
1470605725376.jpg
86KB, 849x599px
I drank and my emotions got the best of me. Do I have a right to be upset? I'm on the edge of saying screw this relationship but I know I'll be sad and don't want to threaten to break up unless I mean it.
Background
> boyfriend of 2 years left me because toxic relationship
> 8 months later comes back and wants me back
> he lives 3 hours away for school so ldr
> after some wine get upset that he left me and tell him I don't feel comfortable and secure
> he tells me he's upset by that but there is nothing he can do so whatever
I apologized for getting emotional. It just hurts because last time he just cut me off completely.
We've been fighting over this for 2 days
>>
>>17710480
I like girls who drink, they are easier, much easier, especially the attractive ones.
>>
>>17710492
It is not about me drinking. I got upset because he left me a year ago and I just felt like shit.
>>
>>17710503
did you cheat on him kek
>>
>>17710480
I like girls who drink, they are easier, much easier, especially the attractive ones.
>>
>>17710520
No. Neither of us cheated
>>
>>17710480
I need advice :(
>>
Make a new thread idiots
>>
File: 1470927764017.jpg (60KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1470927764017.jpg
60KB, 550x412px
>>17709306
>>17709270

Can I get some tips on this guys?

I'm thinking of texting her "So, how come you started talking to me?"

too on the nose or not?

also, is /adv/ broken or something? auto update and quick replies don't work
>>
>>17710296
I'm not a whore, so I wouldn't know.
>>
File: now that's a REAL human being.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
now that's a REAL human being.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>17710212
LEVEL UP.
Did the jerking off help?
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.