[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find a dominant gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 005q.jpg (520KB, 802x846px) Image search: [Google]
005q.jpg
520KB, 802x846px
How do you find a dominant gf?
>>
Take a gender studies course.
>>
By not reposting the same shitty thread every day, sissy boy.
>>
>>17681306
sit in a puppy box until someone gives you a nice home
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17681306
Woah, deja vu
>>
>>17681666
I've just been in this place before.
>>
>>17681666
Also you've gotten the preceding trips in your last post, are you a wizard? >>17678555
>>
>>17681306
ALL girls are submissive, no exceptions.
A girl might pretend to be dominant to make you happy, but otherwise no.
>>
>>17681319
no. Gender Studies courses are full of misandrists but most of them still want dominant alpha males. Plus they're full of fat chicks. I used to think that going for a feminist was the way to get dominant women but they love traditional gender roles as much as any woman. The only dominant girl I found was actually pretty conservative and hated feminists.

With her she wasn't really dominant, just open to doing stuff like punching me in the balls, sitting on my face, etc. That's really the best you can hope for, actually dominant girls are almost nonexistant but you can find women who are at least willing to indulge you
>>
>>17681810
This. Annoys me to no end.
I've only gotten a dominant vibe off one woman like that. Everyone else was basically looking to be told off. i.e. Exact opposite of what to look for.
I would fully support MATRIARCHY WHEN?, but these bitches don't want to lead.
>>
>>17681880
Oh man it's almost like there's natural, genetic forces at play here
>>
>>17681880
You'd also think any "true feminist" would be against gender roles. Like "it's not fair for me to expect the man to be dominant and assertive all the time."
But nope, feminist women still refuse to date any man who isn't a manly alpha.
>>
File: nise-01-senjougahara.png (179KB, 717x403px) Image search: [Google]
nise-01-senjougahara.png
179KB, 717x403px
>>17681810
I feel OP but it's enough for me to find a girl that would dominate me mentally and verbally. That would be so hot. Roles in bed could be other way round, such teasing would only fuel my fire.

Too bad I can't find such one because my IQ is over 9000 and women are stupid plain skanks overall.
>>
I bet you could find a dominant tranny
>>
>>17682303
Idk, I think a lot of MtF are twinks looking to be dominated by a big strong man
>>
>>17682316
Not here in Brazil.
>>
>>17682325
Damn. And all your women like farting in dudes faces too.... I really need to move to Brazil desu
>>
>>17682274
Feminism, or at least this new version of feminism, is really just fat people or lonely people looking for attention or getting mad at society because no one wants them.

>>17681880
You aren't a real man and I thank whatever god there might be that fags like you are the minority.
>>
>>17681880
>MATRIARCHY WHEN
this. I see feminists complaining about rape culture and shit and I'm like "damn, why can't we get some of that?" I would love to live in a gender-reversed place like sub-saharan africa, where gangs of women go around sodomizing guys with strapons. I forget which country but apparently some Olympic volleyball team (allegedly) gang-raped a girl. Why the fuck can't I get some volleyball women to beat me up and tear my ass apart?

>>17682358
>Feminism, or at least this new version of feminism, is really just fat people or lonely people looking for attention or getting mad at society because no one wants them
kek true
>>
>>17682433
>Why the fuck can't I get some volleyball women to beat me up and tear my ass apart?
My guess on this is: girls actually have a different libido than men. Might be related to testosterone levels? You know the urge to nut, do you think females have it too?
>>
People tell me that Spanish girls are basically taught by their mothers from a young age to become femdom dominatrixes and teach them to teach their daughters to become femdom dominatrxes and perpetuate the cycle and that the feminists have taken over Spain's legal system to such a degree that the feminists make laws that strongly favor the female. I dont personally know any Spanish girls to confirm if this is true or if people are just bullshiting me.
>>
File: 134427706923.gif (344KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
134427706923.gif
344KB, 480x288px
>>17682492
Now that's interesting, might test it out the next time I meet a Spanish student on an exchange. Kudos m80.
>>
>>17682492
I don't know if it's true as a generalization but I do know 2 things:

1. The only spanish girl I dated was a sadist and constantly tried to out man me during normal dates and decided to break it off when she figured out she was becoming my bitch instead.

2. Mexican men are generally very masculine and barely even care what women have to say. I literally can't get my gardeners to do shit if my wife talks to them. I have to go tell them what needs to be done or they don't take it seriously.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.