[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 14

File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197KB, 1080x800px) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197KB, 1080x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
First
>>
Girls and guys

Does anyone here NOT like orgasms? I'm a guy, and orgasms make me feel anxious and awkward. I haven't fapped in a few weeks and just did 30min ago. I'm laying in bed and greatly regret it. I feel uncomfortable. I don't think I want to orgasm anymore..
>>
Male anon here

I'm a really friendly person, but I have trouble flirting or showing romantic interest in people. Just because of my personality, girls can't tell if I'm trying to court them or not - it just sounds like conversation.
Basically, my question is this to female anons. Would it be off-putting to you if a guy said something like, "I'm really interested in you, not just as a friend" or something along those lines.
When I say it in my head it sounds really sketchy. Please give me your thoughts.

I'm going on my second date with a girl this weekend and I need to make my intentions clear.
>>
>>17664886
Depends on how old you are. I first masturbated when I was 15, and the sight of my semen and that feeling freaked me out. I ended up getting dizzy and vomiting. Ever since then semen has grossed me out.
But as far as orgasms go, I quickly got over being freaked out by them.
>>
hey femanons.

how common is it to not orgasm? i'm fairly certain i've never, and it sucks. only time i've ever gotten close is with oral, but good oral isn't always available.

how often would you say you orgasm during sex?
>>
>>17664903

I'm 25. I used to fap everyday 3 times a day for years. But I stopped. now I feel really anxious and shitty whenever I do orgasm. I think I'm going to permanently quit
>>
Guys, did i go too far with my joke and should i apologize or?

I'm a girl and I was joking with one of my male housemates who told me 'fuck you anonette lol' and then i said 'you can try' in what I thought was a joking voice. But he laughed a bit and said 'you went too far and no i won't try and fuck you'

then he went downstairs and I haven't seen him since. I don't actually want to fuck him, I joke like that with everyone. I think I messed up? Will it be awkward if I shoot him a text saying sorry?
>>
>>17664950
Sounds like he's a little bitch
>>
>>17664950
No, you didn't go too far. Those kind of jokes are really common
If anything, sounds like he reacted like an idiot.

If he brings it up again say something like "It was obviously a joke"
>>
>>17664958
>>17664956
Ok so maybe he reacted weirdly but I don't want him thinking that I do want to fuck him at all. He might just avoid me for a bit...I want to send him a text 'Hey dude sorry for the stupid joke earlier i did not mean it at all, i consider you my friend and i won't make those jokes anymore' ??
>>
>>17664973
No, I'd just let it go. There's no way anyone would think you were serious. You're overthinking it.
>>
>>17664973
The more fuss you make about it, the more attention you draw to it. Just forget about it.
>>
>>17664975
Ok thanks I will let it go then. That's what i thought since my other housemate who was there also laughed at the joke. I just freaked out because he's never been unhappy? With me and i can't tell with him.
>>
>>17664981
Pay me back by answering my question
>>17664892
>>
how i do i tell people i have a thing for tall girls or how do i get taller girls to recognize me. I'm 5'6 and I wanna date someone taller for a chance.
>>
>>17664984
Most tall girls I know don't want someone shorter than them
>>
>>17664982
Ok, do not say 'i'm interested in more than friends' unless you really can't tell and it's been dragging on a while. It puts them on the spot and its not a question. Just even ask her on 'a date' is mich better. Try to do physical stuff like put your arm around her when you're sitting, lean in close to her and look her in the eyes. Give her a frontal hug when you see her. Then there is no way she can mistake that. Then kiss her if she's responded well. Good luck!
>>
How do I talk to this chick over text without coming off as desperate or creepy? Went on a first date and things went pretty well. How would I keep things spicy?
>>
>>17664994
Thank you. She's been giving me frontal hugs when she sees me, which is encouraging since she doesn't seem like the type to do that.

As a bonus question, if you're up for answering it, would you consider it creepy to be invited over to a guys apartment for a second date? She mentioned she wanted to see an old movie, and I have it on DVD. Something about inviting someone over to their apartment seems to imply sex though...
>>
>>17664988
Sadly i know this the reality of things but it's something i'm not gonna give up on.
>>
Why do ugly guys with bad personalities get more sympathy than ugly girls with bad personalities
>>
>>17665014
Ugly guys with bad personalities only get sympathy from other ugly guys with bad personalities. Girls with bad personalities hate each other, so they offer no sympathy.
>>
>>17665006
You're right in that 'come to my apartment' implies sex but you can get a couple friends over and invite her to that shindig. Depends how long you knew each other . I wouldnt consider it creepy but i might get anxious if i can't tell if he's trying to hook up. Or you can invite her earlier in the day and let her know 'then we can go check out that ___ after the movie' which leaves it in her court if she wants to do sexytime or not yet.

Don't outright say anything about sex. Not yet at least.
>>
>>17665029
I'll avoid the apartment then, I don't want to give off the wrong impression (well, the right impression, but not yet)

The exchange I want to avoid is along the lines of
>Want to go to the ___ museum this weekend?
>Sure! what time?
>How's ____ ?
>Great
>Alright then, it's a date
>...What do you mean a date?
And so on.
We were acquaintances in high school, so it's been almost 2 years. That's why I need to make my intentions clear sooner rather than later.
>>
>>17665036
you'll have to have that convo with her sooner or later man

If you get rejected just say 'my bad' and move on, but first try being more physical with her to gauge her reaction. Brush her hair from her face. Lean in close. You have a good chance if she's already spending 1-1 time with you. I would do the 'its a date' thing on the 3rd or 4th time you hang out with her alone
>>
>>17664912
Hey man, I was you. I didn't orgasm until I was 20, or at least I didn't really recognize my orgasms were actually orgasms until I was 20. To someone who's never experienced it, it can be kind of hard to tell, we don't have a specific visable tell like dudes do, especially if your orgasms are more "lackluster" than you thought they'd be.

I think it's different from person to person, but focus less on the orgasm all together and more on the ride. The buildup is the best part.
Also, if you haven't already, invest in a vibrator. I did not have a "good" orgasm until I got one and really learned how to use it. It's what helped me recognize what my orgasms look, sound, and feel like.

I've never had penetrative sex though so I can't help you there, I doubt I would ever orgasm from penetration alone though, since everytime I've been fingered or I've penetrated myself while masturbating it was never appealing or exciting. It was actually the opposite, gross and creepy feeling.
>>
>>17665042
Then I'm probably in a good place. We met for coffee today and ended up talking for 3 hours.
>>
>>17664886
Ever see a movie where someone has a sudden realization and a bunch of previous scenes start "flashing in their head?" Like a montage of quick flashbacks? I get that every time I orgasm, but with depressing thoughts, memories, thoughts of suicide etc. Actually made me cry a couple months ago.

Still kind of like orgasiming though. Obviously this is from jerking off, or I doubt I'd feel so sad afterwards.
>>
>>17664892
Male here too so take it with a bit of salt or whatever but I absolutely agree with your brain that it sounds sketchy.

Be more touchy without being annoying, make clear that you find her attractive, that kind of shit. No need for words unless they ask you.

>>17664950
Nigga sounds like a major fucking faggot. You didn't do anything wrong and shouldn't apologize. He'll get over it. (Probably will confess to you soon)

>>17664998
"X was fun, we should do it again/do Y too."
Unless you text her every hour and bitch about her not replying on time, you'll fine but I'd keep text shit to a minimum. (obviously depends on the person too though)

>>17665014
Maybe on 4chan and that's because there are more ugly guys with bad personality who empathize with others of their kind. Besides, due society indoctrination, ugly girls with bad personality tend to be more reserved about it and more rare generally.
>>
>>17664880
>took a grill out on a blind date
> she only gave me her first name, and it was the shortened version of her name
> she doesn't know that I know her full name
Would it be weird if I looked her up on Facebook? I'm pretty sure she's a friend of a friend (she told the same stories while on that date as my friend has told before). I just wanted to be sure...

I know I'll show up in her 'people you may know' section if I do.
>>
>>17665083
If the date went well, you might as well add her with the same explanation. If it didn't go well, she probably wants to forget you as fast as possible, so showing up on "people you may know" section is baaaaid.
>>
>>17665083
Depends on how you were set up with her
>>
>>17665091
I have zero friends on Facebook and literally only a profile picture. I'd be more awkward to explain that. Adding her is out of the question.
>>
>>17665095
I paid her for a date on a sugar baby website. The date went well, and she showed interest in getting into bed with me. Honestly, that isn't a problem we both agreed to the type of relationship type. I'm just wondering if seeing someone that took you on a date in your people you may know section without receiving a friend request us weird...
>>
>>17665113
She probably doesn't want to add clients on Facebook. You know what they say about mixing business and pleasure.
>>
>>17665115
She's not a prostitute. I legit think she joined the site on a whim after breaking up with her deadbeat ex; she deleted her account after only a couple days, and apparently I'm the only guy that's messaged her that was 'normal.'
>tfw she doesn't know you ain't a normie
>>
>>17664892
Female here. I think I would like that. it would be a little awkward if I didn't reciprocate your feelings, but I would appreciate knowing what your intentions are instead of letting everything be kind of ambiguous.

Try to pick an appropriate time to say that though.
>>
Question for women:

The only stories I've ever heard women tell about Tinder are negative, even though it's incredibly popular and obviously has resulted in successful relationships.

I'm a wizard who has never had a go, and I was thinking I might give tinder a shot. But I'm worried I'll just end up being another awful Tinder story for women to tell. Does that make sense?
>>
Guys,

What is oneitis and how do you know if you have it?
>>
Met a girl on tinder, go on a date and felt like we really hit it off. Second date, I make the move to kiss her, she laughs during it and turns away because there are people watching. She seemed really not used to this sort of thing. After that the vibe seems to shift a little bit, like things got more awkward rather than getting more intimate. When we parted ways she just gave me a hug and that was that. I liked her and felt like we had good chemistry, but is she just being shy or just not into me?
>>
>>17665251
Well theres just a lot of weirdoes on tinder(but there are also normal people). Personally, I have been proposed marriage too via tinder message as well as been asked if I wanted to be licked like a dog. So just be respectful and you'll being fine
>>
>>17665259
We don't know. Ask her.
>>
>>17665251
When you're meeting up with a complete stranger who you judged solely on their appearance, I'm not sure what you're expecting.

My advice is give it a go, but don't take it too seriously
>>
File: FullSizeRender (3).jpg (86KB, 412x640px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (3).jpg
86KB, 412x640px
A question more for the guys, but how do you show interest in a girl? There's this guy in my lectures who sits pretty far away from me, but I always catch him looking over at me. He opens the door for me whenever he happens to be close when I'm walking out but hasn't said anything to me yet. Am I reading too much into it?
>>
>>17665276
Oh shit, that's right! They'll have already seen how I look! That makes it easier. If they chose to meet up with this dumpy pile, it's their own fault.
>>
>>17665014
also, society values men by their character rather than just looks.
>>
I was at the dentist's yesterday and during the administration of laughing gas I got really cold. My female dentist had some blankets brought and even then I started to shiver (reaction to the gas I guess). She saw this and began to rub my arm and chest to warm me (her female hygienist did not join in this effort).

It felt good, but not so much sexually as just being attended to with kindness by a relative stranger. After the procedure she was very pleasant, but it seemed she had difficulty making eye contact with me which I found to be a bit strange as she never did this prior. To provide context, we are both attractive and in our early 30's. If I didn't have a crush on her before, I definitely do now. I realize that's likely and unfortunately going to go unfulfilled so my question isn't about that. Rather, do you think my reaction to the gas embarrassed her or do you think there was something else going on to cause the poor eye contact afterwards? I really like her as a dentist and don't want her to be uncomfortable around me. Thanks in advance.
>>
Girls - I've never really had a friend that's a girl until the past year and I have a huge crush on her

She rejected me and despite all that, I still think for some stupid reason she might like me, mainly cause she seems super comfortable around me and shit.

She's recently started telling me she loves me or stuff I do. Example: I mentioned something the other day, and she knows I usually do things half way and then stop. I said I went home to work on some homework, and she goes, "Did you finish it all?" jokingly, and I look down and go, "...no" and she laughs pretty hard and goes "Goddamn this is why I love you".

That's a recent thing, and I know it's a friendly thing, but fucking hell my mind is going "OMG SHE LIKES YOU".

But it's like this for a lot of things she does - I'm still infatuated with her after over a year of knowing her now. I see her a lot around campus and we hang out when we see each other all the time, mostly one on one.

Girls, honestly I'm just looking for some help. I have this stupid, weird crush on my friend who has told me like 6 or 7 months ago at this point she really can't see me being more than a friend and she was also going through some emotional stress at the time. How would you guys go about this situation, or how can I snap myself out of these stupid unreciprocated feelings I have for her?

Sidenote, on the off chance she might actually change her mind, is there anything that would give it away, or would this just fuck me up further? She's done some stuff that seems questionable even when I logically reason with it, so I dunno.
>>
>>17665281

As a guy who regularly stares at this cute girl in my lectures and I sometimes hold the door open for her if she's in back of me when I'm walking out, no that's no sign of interest. I hold the door because it's polite, not cause I like you.

That being said, the staring might mean something. Next time it happens, make sure he's staring or looking at you. If you catch him you think, yawn. If he yawns, he was definitely looking. At that point, just glance over at him quickly and give a small smile and look away, it acknowledges you noticed him staring at you and liked it.

Or you can just go up to him after class and ask him to study or some shit, or even better, ask him for his number.

Either way, I just look at the girl a lot if I like her, and usually if I catch a few glances back at me it does confirm she might also think I'm cute or something, at that point I'd introduce myself and say hi. Holding a door though and looking isn't much of an indicator, a real indicator of interest would probably come more down the line when you two aren't complete strangers.
>>
>>17665408
I would recommend waiting it out and acting like her saying the I love you's do not faze you. One, it will make you not seem like you are still longing and possibly scare her away, and two; you'll give her some time to also straighten out her own feelings. Let's say that by some chance she is starting to realise or develop some feelings for you, your don't want to force it and make it end badly for the both of you and end up also losing a friend. Just keep being yourself anon, if she's starting to fall for you, you being yourself is exactly what needs to occur. Don't get too hung up on her either. Get some more friends around you too, and they don't just to be girl friends either. Have some more confidence in yourself too, you'll get your match one day!
>>
Going on a first date Sunday, my first in a long, long time.

What not-so-obvious tips could be useful? What (seemingly small) things to avoid doing?
>>
Why is wanting to stay single your whole life so you can focus on yourself viewed negatively?
>>
>>17665421
Thanks anon, I'll keep that in mind
>>
>>17665471
Because, for most people, the ultimate level of happiness and self realisation is finding someone to spend the rest of their life with, and having kids with them.
It's hard for people to understand and accept that not everyone feels the way they feel.
>>
>have female friend
>she talks about when she is going for a shit and piss

why
>>
Do you girls notice it when you unintentionally make physical contact with male friends? Like grazing arms/hands/etc.

As a guy I actually notice these compared to my female friends who don't really seem to notice at all.
>>
>>17665281
If he's looking at you often, he might just think you're cute. Whether he's interested is another matter. Just try start up a conversation, and see from there
>>
>>17665497
Not really, unless I'm making physical contact intentionally.
If I'm close to someone, it's pretty normal for me to touch them or hug them.
>>
>>17665514
Yeah I guessed so. Man why do girls have to be such teases.
>>
>>17665529
It's not to tease people.
I am physically affectionate. To me touching you, hugging you or being nice to you means just that I care about you.
>>
Girls (and possibly guys?),

I have no idea how to read into this - there's this one girl I adore a lot at uni, whenever we see each other we talk a lot and generally hang out around campus when we run into each other. But when it comes to texting the convo drops dead after a few texts and Facebook messaging is just non-existant.
A few months ago we went back to her place after a few drinks one night, we didn't have sex but still fooled around a bit.

I have no idea if she's just playing around or not, and it's doing my head in. Thoughts?
>>
>>17665617
Should've made a move my friend. A real move.
>>
>>17664880
Girls:
Is it a big turn off if a guy in the club has really bad sense for rythm?
I dont know any other place where to find girls.
I attend an university with mainly STEM degrees, therefore really few women.
But in the same town there is a college, with liberal arts degrees aswell, so there are enough girls in clubs
>>
>>17665759
No that is no a big turn off, it is ok
>>
>>17665617
Some people just don't talk a lot by messages and facebook, I don't think it means anything.
Btw, if you wonder what does she feel for you, you should just ask her.
>>
>>17665251
That doesn't make sense, if you want to try tinder just try and be a nice guy that's all
>>
>>17664892
Hi i'm a girl and I had a friend like you, he told me exactly what he felt and wanted and all was clear, it was not awkard and I really appreciated to know.
>>
>>17664941
Why did you stop ?
>>
>>17664950
He sounds creepy, tell him it was obviously a joke
>>
>>17665006
Invite her and clearly say it is for the movie
>>
>>17665471
The only persons who think it is a bad thing are the ones stucked into bad relationships who regret not being single anymore to focus on themselves instead of focusing on other people they don't love anymore.
>>
>>17665492
why not ?
>>
>>17665763
Ok thanks, another question, how to not come off as desperate?
I´m a 8/10 lookswise and 6"3, but never managed to get a gf with my 20 years.(Mainly cause I was a super nerd, then I invested all my time going to the gym, doing martial arts and eating well. No in uni with about 10% women and only male friends)
In the last 4-5 months I started to get this really strong feeling of loneliness and just want a gf to spend some time with.
I feel like because of this strong pain of loneliness I let out a vibe of desperation.
What do? Should I stop trying to find a gf, and she will come naturally?
Should I just fake it, and hope nobody notices?
Thanks for the help
>>
>>17665255
Oneitis is when you've found that one girl that you just can't stop thinking about. Your eyes gravitate to her when she's around, and having a conversation with her might just make your day

And she doesn't like you back.
>>
>>17664950
>Guys, did i go too far with my joke and should i apologize or?

Sounds like you've already sussed it out but just to re-confirm...

It's not you who's reacting strangely, it's him.

Next time he's obviously avoiding you basically just need to stop him, grab him by the shoulder, look directly in to his eyes and say, "<anon>. It was a joke. Chill the fuck out"

>>17665281
>A question more for the guys, but how do you show interest in a girl?

Depends entirely on the guy. This COULD be a sign of interest, this could not.

That all sounds like shit I would have done when I was younger and saw a pretty girl that I didn't have the courage to talk to, but i also held doors open for everyone and also have a habit of staring off in to space while thinking in general (and still do to this day, and I'm pretty much a completely different person when it comes to dealing with people)

See the OP. If you want to know for sure, make a move, ask him out.

>>17665617
>I have no idea if she's just playing around or not, and it's doing my head in. Thoughts?

Same advice as to femanon above. Make a move. Ask her out.

On top of that, like other people have already told you, different people have different styles of communication. So the non-stupid thing to do is, If one form isn't working out, stop repeating it expecting different results... Try another one.
>>
>>17665789
I know your feels, I'm in the same situation now. I think it is okay to want to share good moments with someone. It is not a shame to feel lonely. Maybe you should just stay yourself, it is neither a turn off to be a super nerd as you said. If you don't want to seem needy, just take care of not precipitate things, in fact take just care to be sure you like the person for what she is and what you share to each other.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11420732
please answer women
>>
How do you know which person to 'go for' for a relationship? I'm so afraid of making the wrong choice and I don't know. Do you go for 1) girl you feel comfortable with and that it felt natural hanging out and exchanging numbers, 2) girl you like more but not as comfortable with yet or 3) the girl you stare into each others eyes and smile the whole time you're with her, but don't have much to talk about?
>>
Girls- Have you ever received a drunk text that you actually liked?

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and want to use the anasthesia as an excuse to send something to my crush. I was thinking maybe something about her butt? Totally open to ideas
>>
>>17664912
The only time I've had an organ was the two times when I was on acid and one time when my bf gave me oral pleasure for like an hour. I think it just takes a lot of time and work for women. I love the sex I have with my bf, but I don't orgasm all the time. From conversations I've had with other women I believe it's pretty common.
>>
>>17666086
Yeah, many. None of them was about my butt.
Don't get too sexual.
>>
>>17666091
This is why I never give a shit about my gf's pleasure, if she came, cool, if she didn't, doesn't matter, as long as I came. So far she still demands sex twice every day and I'm doing ok with this philosophy
>>
>>17666091
The fact that "it takes a lot of work for women to orgasm" is a fucking myth.
Some women have difficulty reaching an orgasm, yes. But it's not SO common and it's not because the pussy is some sort of mysterious thing.
It really takes just some basic level of skills and some willingness for most to achieve orgasm.
It never took me more than 15 minutes of masturbating to reach an orgasm, thinking that a guy can't do the same if he put some goddamn effort in it is a bit ridiculous.
>>
>>17666097
You sound like an awful lay
>>
>>17666093
That's why I was thinking her butt, I can compliment it and talk about it vaguely without being too creepy.

But what would you suggest instead? What is a sweet/romantic drunk text?
>>
>>17666118
It is creepy as fuck. Really. If some dude I'm not close with texted me something about my butt I would block him and never talk to him again.

Just compliment her about something she does or some side of her personality. A small habit she has, a little detail of her physical appearance. No butt/tits or "you're beautiful".
I loved when my boyfriend compliments me about something super specific, feels more sincere.
>>
>>17666127
Oh no, we're very close. We have experimented with dating before but circumstances prevented it. Now I don't know if she is still interested but she knows exactly how Ai feel and her friends encourage me.

I probably should have made that clear at the start...
>>
Girls. Would you be upset if you were dumped for a BBC fetish that you "used to have"?
>>
>>17666086
Drugs/alcohol is a decent shield when expressing your feelings. If it goes well great, if not you can always try to pull the "Oh idk what the fuck I was saying I was too drunk/high to notice" card. (Protip, this usually doesn't actually save face in rejection, since everyone knows alcohol brings out the pure honesty in everyone. Nobody will believe you didn't actually mean it. But it gives you the ego boost and that's the most important thing I guess).

However, if you can help it in your state, do not fucking say anything sexual, you will only look stupid and it's basically a guaranteed rejection in 9/10 cases.
If you're gonna pull that card, just express your interest in her.
>>17665958
I wish I had this problem. I'd go for 1 if you're looking for anything remotely long term/serious. Being comfortable with a partner is important. But if you feel like you could gain that level of comfort with 2, then take your time with 2. 3 I would just nix all together, sounds like you're just lusting after her. But if you are only interested in fucking then go for 3.
>>17665928
Just fyi, the poll is kinda flawed. This isn't really a black/white question. I said no because it isn't that big a deal for me, but would I date a literal midget? Probably not. Same with a literal amazonian 8+foot tall dude tho.
>>
>>17666163

No. Getting dumped for a fetish is such a stupid reason that I'd just think it wouldn't have worked out anyway in the long run. Like what the fuck, BBC isn't even the weirdest fetish out there.
>>
>>17666184
But it's definitely the most disgusting one.
>>
>>17666186
>Would rather kiss a girl who ate shit than a girl who sucked a black cock
>>
>>17666188
Eh that is equally as disgusting. But not better or worse.
>>
>>17665497
Can't say I've ever unintentionally made physical contact. I go to great lengths to not be very physically close to guys I'm not interested in, so there's no misinterpreting my intentions. However if it is a crowded place and there's just no choice but to be butt to gut with people, then I mean, what can I do.
I'd say your female friends know exactly what they're doing, but playing it cool.
>>17665529
I wouldn't call it teasing, physical touching is just one of the many non verbal signs. People these days seem to have an aversion towards anything but strict, precise, verbal confirmation. Takes all the fun, mystery, and excitement out of flirting imo. Just turns the courting phase into this robotic instantaneous thing.
>>
>>17666127
It's not that bad, a text about your butt is probably a lot more sincere than complimenting your "''personality'''', when you factor in the intention of the guy which is probably just trying to get into your pants makes it sound fake af. Of course your bf might love you for your personality I'm not saying it's impossible, but in general situation, the guy who talks openly about his attraction to your body parts is the genuine one (and I think he has serious balls) though not tactful.

Of course I would never do such things sober or drunk but then again I'm the type who waits for girls to approach me unless she is a knockout.
>>
>>17666188
that's a tough choice really
>>
>>17664950
Punch him in the ballsack at least then you woud have a reason to make an apology
>>
>>17664950
No, you're roommate is just an oversensitive bitch. That being said, it probably wouldn't hurt to drop a quick apology. I mean, you're not in the wrong, but if he's going to be petty, it'd be better to patch things up before living with him got awkward.
>>
>>17665281
>Am I reading too much into it?
Yes. He may just be a nice person and think you're cute. If you want to get a better reading, find a way to talk to him.
>>
>>17665511
>>17665799
>>17666252
Thanks you guys, I'm super nervous but I'll talk to him tomorrow in class
>>
File: image.png (203KB, 540x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
203KB, 540x421px
Update on the sweaty Skittles man. She has a BF.
>>
Ladies, married anon here.
My wife and I have started having sex a lot less frequently lately, due to the fact that she's pursuing her career and is busy as shit quite often. Now, I'm totally cool with her chasing her dreams as I'm sorta doing the same thing and we're figuring shit out together. The problem is, she's just never really in the mood for sex because she's often very tired or drained from work and just "doesn't feel like it." Am I doing the right thing by listening to her signals and giving her a little bit of space on the issue? I'm asking specifically ladies here, all guys I've asked are just the usual "hurr it means she wants you to literally rape her," or " she's cheating for sure," which is the male answer to fucking everything here. Worth noting is that we never fucked all that often anyway, but when we do its very passionate and explosive.
>>
How do I relationships?

There is a girl I like.

Grrowing up, I was in a family that travelled through many countries, never really settling. So I have never really developed those skills needed to maintain friendships or relationships–at least not as well as others, because I would be moving into so many different environments so often, one culture shock after the other...

Now as an adult, I meet someone, I get to know them as a friend, and now it seems quite obvious to everyone that we like eachother.. but since those feelings have grown, there is now a ridiculous amount of tension and awkwardness between us that didn't use to be there. I feel like we're both waiting for something, but I've never been in a proper relationship before, so this just feels so Alien to me. The tension growing is huge, and I don't know how to tame it.
>>
>>17666291
Oh dude. I'm sorry. Sucks.
Sending hugs and niceness in your direction!
>>
There's a girl I love but it's literally never going to happen and I'm award but hard to accept it.
I keep in contact with her but its obvious she's becoming increasingly uninterested with me.

I am just struggling to let her go because I don't have much left.

Idk what to do anymore. Feels bad man.
>>
Hey ladies, how you doing?

Have you ever dated a man who is like 5-6 inches shorter than you? I'm 5'8" btw.
>>
Either gender tbqh
>Chilling with friend
>Watching TV shooting the shit
>Asks me what I think of his wife
>Answer "Uhh she's pretty cool, you guys are good together"
>No anon I mean do you think she's hoT
>I say "well yeah shes hot"
>Asks if I want to come over and let her give me a handjob next weekend
>Say I have to think about it and dip out of there

Wut do?
>>
>>17665014
Downside of the whole "the fair sex" spiel is that the default expectation for women is to look just a little better and be just a little more pleasant to be around.
>>
>>17666362
nope. Too short. I know you are probably expecting someone to say it's ok and it doesn't matter and 5'8 is not short all that kek
>>
>>17666364
Uhhh, has there been any kind of indication that this kind of thing was going on?
>>
>>17666373
None. It took me by surprise. We usually hang out at my place without women but thia time I was at his house and he brought it up.
>>
>>17665471
>I want to dedicate my life to myself

Don't you see that that's not going to make you sound like a great person? I mean, sure, if relationships aren't for you they're not for you. But putting it like this is sounding like you cannot allow another human being to detract from your narcissism.
>>
>>17666371
Thanks for the reply.

You being a woman, how much shorter a guy would you date? 2-3 inches?
>>
>Guy I like has two seating choices, one next to me, and chooses that one
>Chooses to change group to my group
>did so after a girl and I asked that group for another person.

Are these just coincidences or could he have an interest in me?

He's quiet, and only talks to one other guy in that class, I had to sit next to him at one point and I talked a lot with him; I think he slowly opened up a bit.
>>
>>17666364
The fuck? That's hilarious. Be honest with him
"That sounds like it would be fun, since I would never turn down a handjob, but I worry about how that kind of thing would affect our relationship. Tell me how you feel about this whole situation"
>>
>>17666327
This is a difficult question to answer because it is so embedded within your entire dynamic, shared history and so on. But I would try to find an in between. You mention that you already used to have infrequent sex - it is possible of course that her sex drive will naturally resurface once she has more peace of mind, or even just more sense of accomplishment from her work, but it is a risk that if you allow the physicality to dry up a bit now, it is only going to be harder to jumpstart it so to say. These things do happen (sex tapers off and then it is very hard to rekindle the spark).

I think the best course of action would be to sit her down during a relaxed moment and have an open discussion with her. The starting point should not be "we have too little sex and that's gotta change" but more something akin to having realized that your sex life has taken a hit from the rest of life getting in the way, and you want to make sure that both of you are on the same page with that and not allowing something to fade because you are too busy with other things to notice each other in the same way. For now, I think it is much less important whether or not you presently have sex than whether or not you can have a frank talk about your expectations from the relationship and the future. Encourage your wife to learn you how to turn her on, not in the regular sense but her broader preferences - does she like morning or evening sex, does a clean house or a good heart to heart make her more ready, does it make her libido shrivel if you initiate too forwardly or is she up for being turned on even if she wasn't originally in the mood at all?
In most relationships there comes a point where sex doesn't flow naturally anymore (for whatever reason), just like the feelings of love don't always come pouring in naturally for most couples. That's when you need to find out how to work with what you do have in order to keep everything running.
>>
>>17666364
Probably has a hotwife thing. It's pretty much the same as cuckolding in practice but psychologically different: instead of getting off on humiliation, they get off on pride that they are married to a hot women that other men lust over.

Typically there's an element involved of "denial": eg, men get off on seeing other men flirt with her, knowing she's not going to choose anyone but them (the boyfriend) when it comes down to it. Or he wants to see you go crazy over getting a teenager style handjob from the woman he gets to plow every night. Or even the idea that someone has the night of a lifetime fucking the woman who fucks you on the regular and does everything for you. It depends on the frame of reference but there's usually a slight power element involved in that she's far more yours than belonging to any of the other men who drool over her.
>>
>>17666413
Kind of what I was thinking. It was just weird because I read cuck stories on /gif/ and /b/ and laugh my ass of at that stuff. Now I'm faced with being the guy on the other end. But my morality is telling me no so I probably won't. Probably won't be hanging out with him anymore either .
>>
>>17666423
I'm just worried that I would be the first one they do it with and I dont want to be the reason their relationship takes a shit.
>>
>>17666425
I'm not the morality police, but the way I see it, if everyone involved is giving consent, then there's nothing immoral about it. If he trusted you enough to bring it up to you, it would probably hurt him to cut him out of your life like that. I think talking it over, no matter the outcome, is the best course of action.
>>
>>17666415
Thanks so much. We are very open with one another, but don't often talk about sex (not to say we couldn't, we just don't). I will certainly try and find a comfy place to bring it up. I just don't want us to lose our spark yknow? We're still pretty young
>>
>>17666410
Hard to tell, but it sounds like he could be how i was as a teen: quiet, shy, and somewhat crappy at reading people. Being relatively close to someone (next to in class, for example) was pretty much my form of intimacy, so if given the choice i only sat next to people i liked, and especially when it came to this girl i was into.

Make a move, because if he's like i was, he sure as hell won't untill long after you're fed up with waiting.
>>
>>17666429
Not gonna lie, its been awhile and a handjob from a hot broad sounds fucking amazing, but I would just feel bad if it led to the demise of their relationship. On the other hand, if all goes well it could end up being regular no strings attached handjobs for me on a regular basis. I'm sorry ove just never had my morality and scruples tested like this before.
>>
>>17666093

I sent a text to the girl I like saying that I'll rub her butt. She said she hasn't had that in a while.
>>
>>17666443
If this is a fetish for him and her, this may be the sort of thing that strengthens their relationship. But I don't know for sure, I don't have other guys come over and bang my girlfriend
>>
>>17666443
>On the other hand

Pun not intended
>>
Girls.

I've been on 8 dates with this girl. They went well and we kissed goodbye on all of them. After 4 dates I asked her to come over and I'd cook some food and we'd chill but she made up some excuse and asked if we could have lunch at her favorite restaurant instead. Same thing happened the other times, she makes up excuses not to come over and instead suggests that we go to a "neutral public" place.

I'm getting frustrated.

Why is she even dating me if all she wants is to go out and eat and kiss a bit?
>>
>>17666434
You're quite welcome. I absolutely understand that it's out of your comfort zone, and (not sure if that plays a role for you) that it can feel like a mental setback if you suddenly have to seriously discuss something that used to go without saying. But the risk is that you only go conquer this territory as a couple when it has already become a minefield of expectations, resentment, hurt, insecurity and so on. Sex is so often a case of issues not because it's -that- important but because of the importance of everything it's tied up with: pride, power, acceptance, even forgiveness. Now you still have the chance to discuss this from a place of love and wanting to strengthen your love for the future.

An upside is also that especially talking about these matters that you are not used to discussing openly can deepen your connection a lot and make you better at communicating still. I'd recommend trying to not narrowly discuss sex, but placing it within a bigger context of feeling acknowledged, cherished and loved. Talking about what sex means to both of you, what that feeling is strengthened by or diminished by, stuff like that. This can also take away some defensive knee jerk reflex the lower libido partner can have if they feel attacked/questioned/resented - "oh, so it's just about fucking for you". You want to get ahead of that by glossing over sex as a general concept right away in favor of what sex means and does for both of you personally. Good luck!!
>>
Why does she text back? I don't understand what she gets from it. She seems so interested and sometimes obviously blanks me

But she always, without fail, eventually responds on the same day. Even if she blanks me for the entire day.
>>
>>17666466
Uninterested*
>>
>>17666441
Yeah I've been planning on making the first move, because that's not fair to put the pressure on a shy person to make the first move. I've also been trying to get to know him more.
>>
>>17666468
She's being polite. Some people will feel horrible if they don't respond to every single text message.

Let her initiate contact next time.
>>
>>17666459
are you paying for her on these dates? if so, then theres your answer
if not then shes weird
>>
>>17666476
She offered to split the bill for the first couple of dates but I told her that I was old fashioned and wanted to pay. For our last 4 dates, she mobilepaid me half (even though I ate more).

Would a girl do this for a fucking free meal? She has a job and seems sort of well of.
>>
>>17666454
That makes sense I guess. I think I'm going to ask if they have done this before. If they say no I'm not going to do it. They say yes, I will give it a shot.
>>
>>17666459
Obviously because she wants to wait for longer to have sex.

Could be because she just likes to take her time and only have sex once real feelings are involved. Could be because she is convinced that guys only see you as marriage material if you don't put out quickly. Could be because she's unsure of how much she likes you just yet.
>>
>>17666453
Uh, in a positive or negative way?
>>
>>17666461
Damn, thanks. I didn't expect to get something so helpful honestly. You've framed it in a super helpful way and I'm definitely gonna try to heed your advice to the best of my ability and approach as a part of a bigger thing instead of just focusing on the physical. Like I said, neither of us is even all that sexual anyway and we're happy without it. I guess it's just the primal male in me that would like to be taking it in a little more while we're sort of in our prime or whatever. I dunno if that makes sense. I'm not really huge into the more base desires of being a person so it's kind of new territory for me to even feel weird about it. Anyway you've been so, so helpful. Thanks a ton again.
>>
>>17666410
Any view from someone who isn't shy?
>>
>>17666515
No problem at all, good to hear you find it helpful and I hope it provides a good opening to help your relationship flourish!
>>
>>17666534
I'd guess you don't have enough info to tell. However, you can be sure he doesn't dislike you. Since he's shy, it's likely he won't make a move until he's getting signals from you. Shy people don't like taking risks, especially romantic ones.
Give him some signs that CAN'T be misunderstood, and if he responds well but still doesn't ask you out, you should ask him out. Shy people are tough to read.
>>
>>17666514

Dunno, that's what she responded with. Prior to that she just sent me a bunch of lols and lmaos.
>>
>>17666540
I think he's been giving some signals, last week I think 3 times I saw him looking at me and he looked away. In all honesty I can't read people at all when it comes to flirting. I've never been in a relationship before.
>>
>>17666336
Bump
>>
>>17666549
In this case, he may be more comfortable if you get him alone. If you do, your intentions won't be misunderstood.

In his head, if he's as shy as you say, he's thinking something like "I'm probably misunderstanding, there's no way she would like me"
After class if he's alone, ask him to go get coffee or something. There's a lot less pressure without other people around.
>>
had a flirty tinder conversation that sort of reached a dead end because it was just an intro and i didn't transition to an open ended question quickly enough. its been a few hours. is it weird to double text and ask a more open question or should i wait?
>>
>>17666566

wait. If you comunicate to fast she will think you are needy.

just let it rest. If she doesnt respond its her loss
>>
I like a girl who I joke about in a negative way to my friends.
I actually want to date her but now I'm in a position where I'll be ridiculed for it.

I mean. What should I do? It's a bit of a weird situation. I almost don't want to date people because I feel like my friends will be far too judgemental and ultimately ruin the relationship.

Not all of them, but a fair few.

She has those perfect skinny girl proportions, small but fair ass, small but fair and firm breasts , Cute face, some cosmetic flaws, but I like them too in a way.
>>
>>17666558
>Tfw dislike coffee

The suffering is endless. Maybe I can ask him to a dance, which is in two weeks.
>>
>>17666575
What about tea?
>>
>>17666575
Coffee shops have a lot more than coffee. Most places have tea, hot chocolate, and other stuff. You'd be well prepared if you go to a place first and check out the menu.

The reason coffee shops are good is that a drink only takes somewhere between 20 and 30 minutes to drink if you're talking the whole time, so it's a relatively short commitment (you can just leave after your drink, no hard feelings, or you can order something else / just stay and talk). A dance seems like a pretty long stretch of time to spend with someone you know so little about.
>>
>>17666566
I think a couple hours is fine, if your last reply didn't warrant a response
>>
>>17666570
How about not shittalking someone you "like" to your friends? How would you feel if you fall in love with a great girl and turns out she was laughing about you with her friends for quite some time before mustering up the courage to ask you out, and now they look down on you because of her humiliating comments to top it off?
>>
>>17666581 #
Not even tea, senpai
>>17666583 #
You're right, but either way I want to get to know him more. Do you think I should keep an eye out for more signals before asking? I have hopes that he will put some more signals out tomorrow (We are performing for a concert)
>>
>>17666570
You already fucked it up. Find someone else.
>>
>>17666620
Maybe, but shy guys like girls who are forward. It compliments their personality well. If he's interested in you, and he's shy, he wants you to confirm your feelings before he feels comfortable making a move. You said you've never been in a relationship before, so this might be hard for you.
Keep this in mind though: guys, especially shy ones, love being desired. Even if he's only slightly interested in you, if he knows that you like him, he'll see you in a positive light. At this point, I don't think waiting will do you any good. Best just to put yourself out there.
>>
Guys, what occupation for females are sexy to you?
>>
File: 1449133993834.jpg (108KB, 964x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449133993834.jpg
108KB, 964x1200px
I have a small issue. Yesterday I was hanging out with a friend and, it being colder, she was wearing pantyhose. I found myself staring at her legs a few times and sort of played it off as just staring into space. But Im concerned in case she noticed and brings it up next time. What do I do if she does that?
>>
>>17666640
It's pretty much irrelevant to me, with a few exceptions.
I'm more into shy or reserved girls, so strippers and exotic dancers are out.
Pretty much anything else is fine. The only issue wouldn't be the job itself, but the time requirement of a job. For example, I would feel a girl is unattainable if she has a demanding career that eats up most of her time. I would feel like a burden for taking up the little free time she has.
>>
>>17666643
She won't. It's too awkward to talk about.
But if she does, just say that she had a stain on them.
>>
>>17666614
I shit talk everyone in a completely ironic way. Our kind of humor. Granted its to only one other person.
Which I didn't think about, so probably won't be as humiliated as I thought.

But would be because of the way I act.
Honestly I tend to say what's on my mind, but in a completely ironic way. I don't mean it. Its purely satirical. But not all my friends take it on the chin, only a couple know its all shit talking.

I think my relationship with my friends is crippling me. I'm not the person I pretend to be around them.

Honestly I've made a deeper mistake than I realised.
>>
>>17665958
why are you not that comf with the 2nd? why do you like her more?for how long have you known the 3 of them?
>>
>>17666643
>Oh really, I don't remember and didn't realize, but sorry if it came across weird

Something like that. 99% she won't bring it up though, it's not much less uncomfortable for her to draw attention to it.
Also, this happens all the time. Plenty of guys who try to be subtle but can't pull it off. No fucks given as long as there's some effort to not be obnoxious about it.
>>
>>17666655
That doesn't add up with your original post. If you always talk this way to your friends about everyone, why would they draw serious conclusions from you also having talked in this manner about her?
>>
>>17666466
Everyone yells at girls about ghosting. Why are you encouraging it?
>>
>>17666633
Feels like a stalemate because I wanna confirm he feels the same. I hate to say this; but is there anything I can say that would put it out there that I would be open to hang out with him, while at the same time not asking for a date? I'm scared that he won't feel the same way and that if I ask him out and he says no, it will make things awkward between us
>>
>>17666662
I forgot it was only with one friend I made those (very funny) jokes
>>
>>17666654
>>17666658
Thanks guys. I wasnt explicitly trying to look mind you.
>>
>>17666651
So like a librarian type?
>>
>>17666668
Because it doesn't give me a definitive answer on her feelings for me
>>
>>17666680
Then why were you staring? Got a nylon fetish there fellah?
>>
>>17666669
I know the fear. I'm actually one of the posters in this thread with a similar problem
(see >>17664892)
I seem like a bit of a hypocrite because I'm giving his advice, but I think he would be happy to know someone likes him. There's a saying that "if someone knows you like them, you become more attractive to them" or something along those lines.
From my own experience, if you ask him out but make it seem like it's not a date, it will only confuse him.
>>
>>17666362
A woman who is 6'+ is going to be a lot more receptive to a short guy than a girl who is 5'.
>>
>>17666688
Maybe. Im a prude though.
>>
I'm breaking up with my girlfriend today, and I asked if I could come over to her place for a bit.

She can kind of see it coming, I'm sure. But, she's asking "Are we okay?"

I don't want to lie to her, because I'm just going to break her heart once I get there, but I don't want to tell her over text that we're not okay.
>>
>>17666681
Not exactly; I imagine the librarian type is very prude and pure.
I just mean someone who's relaxed and honest.
(example: an ideal date is the zoo or a restaurant, not a club)
>>
>>17666677
Still though, if there's no difference between how you talk about her and how you talk about others why would he think anything of you dating her? I genuinely don't understand the issue anymore at this point.
>>
>>17666696
Can you give her my number once you're done?
>>
>>17666701
Shes fat and disgusting. You dont want her. She once ate a whole pack of Oreos in one sitting.
>>
>>17666699
My friends are extremely judgemental and will only be a wedge between our relationship.
Don't wanna be a fag who gets a gf and ghosts his friends there after

Basically I'm in college and we are all just giant children
>>
>>17666691
I was worried that would confuse him. I'll have to figure something out and gather the courage. Thank you a lot, anon
>>
>>17666704
Damn, what's her height and weight?

Also is that why you've lost interest in her? You can always get /fit/ together (but don't let her get too obsessed over being fit, just help her lose weight and stop there)
>>
>>17666704
>>17666709

That wasn't me, that was just some random guy.

It's just a long time coming. It's been a rough patch for over a year, I'm not happy. I don't love her like I used to.
>>
>>17666712
Give her number then pls
International calls are only 1p a minute
>>
>>17666709
5" 2' about 285 lbs. I cant deal with the shame of dating a monstrous woman anymore tbqh. I'm no prize myself but I deserve better.
>>
>>17666105
Thanks for making me feel like shit. Yeah, you have an easy time orgasming. But I have a hard enough time orgasming on my own anyway. I've never came from my own hands, only vibrators.
I'm not alone either.
>>
>>17666705
Do you hear yourself talking? "My friends are dicks who will sabotage my relationship so let's abandon this idea of potentially getting a girlfriend"?
>>
>>17666730
I don't understand
>>
>>17666717
I'm a girl, and I've never came before because and I've never had a vibrator. It's not fucking easy for everyone. I am with you anon
>>
>>17666735
Your friends are not good friends if they will sabotage your relationship just because they personally think no one is good enough for you or whatever. You should either set them straight on that or find new friends, NOT accommodate their urge to meddle in your love life by not getting a girlfriend to begin with.
>>
>>17666738
>>17666717
>tfw just pull foreskin back and forth and climax in 3 seconds

Get fucked ;))
>>
>>17666684
Would you want her to keep talking to you if she wasn't interested? Would you want to stay friends?
Sounds like no. So you have nothing to lose. Ask her straight up how she feel, or at least ask her on a date. Use the word "date" when you ask her if you've hung out before.
If she rejects you, you two can stop talking, no harm no foul.

It's not her responsibility to specify to every male friend that she doesn't like them. That would be presumptuous of her. If you can tell that she's uninterested, sounds like she's already done the work of subtly letting you know, so that she wouldn't lead you on.
>>
File: IMG_2188.jpg (80KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2188.jpg
80KB, 500x463px
>>17666744
Fuck you, I will!
>>
>>17666717
I'm more the norm than you. Most girls don't need a vibrator to orgasm and don't take that long to orgasm.
Sure, you might have a hard time and all, but it's pretty uncommon to experience that.
>>
>>17666743
None of that is realistically viable unfortunately.
>>
>>17666746
m-my number is public information just so you know
>>
>>17666749
Then at least take responsibility and don't act like a powerless victim of your friends. If you want to remain friends with them and are so convinced that you can't change them, fine, deal with the consequences and leave the poor girl alone to not be harassed by them.
>>
File: IMG_1952.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1952.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>17666753
Pic related
On here.
>>
>>17666745
I think I have a hard time reading women. She is the first girl I've ever texted and we've texted a shit ton.

I just have a VERY hard time understanding how she acts
>>
>>17666762
You didn't answer any of my questions.
>>
>>17666766
That's how bad I am at reading the situation
>>
>>17666744
why are you proud of this
>>
>>17666693
Are women above 6ft not asked out very often or something?
>>
>>17666747
How about this. Let's edit the original statement.

If a girl can masturbate with her own hands just fine, that must mean that someone else can learn how to do it to her too. People should take the effort to try.

I may struggle to orgasm. But that doesn't mean my boyfriend shouldn't try. And boy, does he try. It's great. It's like rolling peaks of pleasure. A long edging session, essentially.
>>
>>17666744
Fuckin jealous.
>>
>>17666693
this is my fetish and so i've heard. I remember one in my class telling me she dated a guy that was 5'8 but broke up with him cause he was insecure. I just came into terms with my lack of height and wanted to see what i can find. Just not completely lanky anything over 6'8 is maybe too much for me. But those are rare desu.
>>
>>17666758
I don't train glutes other than deadlifts....
Actually I'm all quad and hamstring...

Thanks for the new insecurity ;-;
>>
>>17666774
You've still avoided my questions. Here, let me give them to you again.
>Would you want her to keep talking to you if she wasn't interested?
>Would you want to stay friends?

It's just a yes/no, anon.
>>
>>17666790
Personally I am a little unsure of dating tall women, because I always hear about how women want a man to be taller than them.

Her height is attractive, but it's not the most attractive thing about her.
>>
>>17666796
If she wasn't interested in being friends then no, I'd rather she not reply out of pity.

Friends is all were gonna be for a couple reasons
>>
>>17666780
It's because the majority of guys will be shorter than her. She'll be more used to the idea.
I'm 5'4". When I meet a guy who is 5'2", it stands out to me, because the majority of men are taller than me.
When a girl who is 6'8" meets a guy who is 6'6", she's going to think he's a really tall guy. Because he is so much taller than the general population!

Just the height difference isn't enough.
>>
>>17666793
No don't be insecure, you're still taking good care of your body.
>>
>>17666820
You've forced me to program in Romanian deadlifts

p-probably for the best
>>
>>17666811
Well. You're screwed. It's socially unacceptable to "friend break up", and it's socially unacceptable to ask someone if they're just pitying you.

Just back off of her and see if she initiates contact.
>>
>>17666801
I'm 5'6 and i really don't find shorter girls attractive at first they seem so annoying and insecure. Girls 5'5-5'11 ususally ignore me because they can usually find someone else first. To me taller = beautiful. No clue where that came from but its how i feel about it.
>>
File: IMG_1819.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1819.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
Has she already lost interest in me?

We went out 5 days ago and kissed. We both would like to see each other again but she was too busy with school this week so we're meeting next week.

I wrote her yesterday after she had messaged me first twice during the previous days.
Today she posted a tumblr-abstract-depressed pic on insta and didn't write me.

Am I just overthinking shit?

Fucking mood swings. She can make my day with a single "Hi", then if she doesn't write me for a day I feel like I wanna die.
>>
>>17666826
Anon pls, don't force yourself to do ass work outs
>>
>>17666840
i'm a guy but you're probably just overthinking

it's probably something else that's depressing her or she's just in a bad mood or some shit

just don't even think of sending another message for at least 24 hours
>>
>>17666832
Not the Anon you responded to, but I'm 5'6 and I've been attracted to guys shorter, same, and taller than me
>>
>>17666811
Have you ever been out with her?
>>
How do I get a girl to do penetration?

She tells me she masturbates just with her clit and is really afraid sticking something up the hole will be painful. Naturally, she is still a virgin yet she is almost 30.
>>
>>17666327
I think that the best thing you could do, would be to find things that you can do around the house, and things that you could do mentally to help ease her worries and frustrations. because it's really hard to be interested in doing anything intimate or sexual when you're worried about anything and everything from the dishes in the sink to a report that you have to write Etc.

what you should not do, is try to guilt trip her into having sex with you, or beg for it or be whiny about the lack of sex. You do not want to create a situation where she feels resentful or where she feels like having sex with you is a chore that she's obligated to do every once in awhile because you two are in a relationship.

and finally, you should just talk to her about it. Don't approach it in an accusatory fashion or turn it into something where you're making her feel bad about the lack of sex or effort on her part. Just ask her what you can do to help get her in the mood, and relax her, and help her out with stress in general, because you feel that the sex is an important part of maintaining Intimacy in your relationship and you don't want to lose that.
>>
>>17666865
How long have you been with her and how long was her longest relationship?
>>
>>17666847
Its the wake up call I needed. The past few months I've been a massive bench bro to bring it up as it was my weakness.
Went to take a picture for you and my body has changed a lot. My arms have doubled in size and glutes halved.

I need to squat moar
>>
>>17666878
I've been with her just recently, about 2 months. Her longest was 5 years. Could she just be lying?
>>
>>17666473
All i can say is that i would've loved if someone did that when i was younger.
>>
>>17666881
>Went to take a picture for you
You the real MVP

As long as you aren't doing squats specifically because of insecurities, I approve senpai. Do them squats
>>
Had plans with a platonic friend for this weekend. She told me today she might have to cancel on them. There's also a girl in one of my classes that I think is cute and I've been meaning to talk to more. If my friend can't go, I'm going to try to go with the girl in my class. The problem is, I don't know when my friend will say for sure if she can go or not. I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to push her out of hanging out with me, but at the same time I'm pretty sure that she won't be able to hang out, and I don't want to wait so long that the girl in my class makes plans for this weekend. What should I do?
>>
>>17666881
>some people tell me my upper body is too big for my legs
>get insecure about it
>start working legs all the time and upper body less
>injure legs
>stop working out entirely as i don't want to go back to being unbalanced
>year and a half later my left knee is still fucked and i've lost a ton of mass on my upper body
>constantly depressed

don't let this happen to you
>>
>>17666893
I've asked a few questions about him before and it seems like a lot of guys really like the idea of a girl approaching them
>>
>>17666854
i agree that it depends on the girl tbhf but idk I'm not blaming on all my height there's more to attraction than just that. I'm mostly gonna blame myself and what I feel like doing is right when in reality is wrong in terms of getting girls to like me.
>>
>>17666905
My lower back got fucked up but I'm still lifting after daily rehab. I got lucky I had a friend who lived through what I did to my back, he saved me years of pain.

GL to you anon

>>17666894
Lol thnx
>>
File: IMG_1823.jpg (832KB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1823.jpg
832KB, 4256x2832px
>>17666853
Alright, won't message her.

Overthinking usually gets me to the worst conclusions then I find out I was wrong all the way.
>>
File: 1394318551924.png (128KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
1394318551924.png
128KB, 581x443px
GIRLS if your new boyfriend told you that he was bi and has been with a lot of guys in the past, what would you think?
>>
>>17666933
I would think he really likes dicks
>>
>>17666890
She might be lying, but I'd suggest avoiding that thought so early on. Give her the benefit of doubt.

Unless that 5 years was 13-18 years old, this'll probably be hard.

Suggest working up to it. Trying a pinky, then just one pointer finger. Then two. Don't just ram a cock into her. In fact, the working up shouldn't even be all in one night.
>>
>>17666933
I'd be unphased. I'm bi myself.
>>
>>17666921
i know exactly how you feel dude, the same thing happens to me

if she still hasn't messaged you by next week or the specific day you agreed to go out if you did choose one, then just ask if you guys are still on

good luck
>>
Ladies, there's this girl in one of my classes, we've been talking a bit lately, got her snap and insta, even invited her out to lunch although she couldn't make it
However, she's 20, I'm 18, would that be a possible dealbreaker? Or do you think it should be fine? I'm sure it depends on the person but just speaking in general terms
>>
>>17666939
Alright, I'll go with baby steps. She broke up in the recent year.
>>
Can somebody answer me on >>17664159 ?
>>
If I kissed a girl goodbye on our last date

do I kiss her hello on our next date?
>>
>>17666961
No, a hug would be best imo
>>
>>17666937
yup
>>
I'm in college ge.
Would it be weird to approach and give my number to a girl who is in none of my classes and ask if she wants to hang out outside of college?

I have no idea how to make that sound natural or where we would go.

I want to get to know her and see if her personality is as cute as she is
>>
>>17664880
Hey /adv/ right now Im looking for a gf(Im male)
thing is, I mainly do it, cause I feel like I SHOULD do it and feel kind of lonely sometimes.
But i literally never in my life had feelings for any women, and I´m not sure that will change.
I mean I really want to have sex, but thats about it for me. 20m and never had a crush or anything remotely like that.
Wat do?
Is it even fair towards the girl, if i feel so neutral towards her?
>>
>>17667052
If you treat her well, does it matter? Maybe one day, you'll develop romantic feelings anyway. Far from everyone loves their girlfriends/boyfriends.
>>
>>17664880
For girls-

There's this girl on fb who constantly shares posts from pages about not having a good dating life/ being alone/ low self confidence etc. Though I don't really 'know' her, would it be creepy if I tried messaging her to see if something's wrong? It seems like she's only half joking most of the time. I'm not interested in her in any way, I just feel sort of concerned for her.
>>
girls
if a girl said a certain style or something she likes would look good on me does it mean she likes me?
>>
I've shown a lot of interest in my crush and I'm pretty sure he knows I am interested. But he keeps flirting with other girls and not me. Half of them are either years older than him or in relationships. Why is he doing this? Just to make me turned off and go away?
>>
>>17667128
No, I wouldn't think it's creepy. But everyone's different so be careful not to come on too strong.
>>
Guy here. How do I make a prude lewd?
>>
>>17667304
Turn them on enough.
>>
Got a few questions on female anatomy.

Which parts of the body are sexually stimulating, and which are just pleasurable?

E.g. having my balls played with is pleasurable, but it takes stroking the shaft or playing with the head to actually make me cum. I know every girl is different, but any answer is appreciated.

Other questions: I get that squirting is usually just peeing, but I've seen masturbation videos where a girl has this white discharge. Is that the female equivalent of cum? And for any girl that this happens to: does this happen upon orgasm, or while you approach your climax? Is there a certain way you stimulate yourself to achieve this?

One last set of questions: do you have more than one kind of orgasm? If so, can you describe how they are different, as in how the sensations are different, where they are, and how you achieve them?

I appreciate the responses. I get that these questions are probably ignorant, and have an air of sexual perversion about them, but as a dude, I find the female body to be interesting on an intellectual level, as well as sexual, but it's incredibly difficult to approach this topic in an appropriate manner with girls IRL, and it's a topic where "you either know it or you don't," and there's not a lot of discussion in general about it.

Again, thank you for your time.
>>
Girls:

Obviously people are busy with life and shit. Would you say that if a girl takes long to respond via text, let's say like 2 to 4 hours, she isn't interested and most likely, she's talking to another person that she is interested in? I texted a girl that I like a few weeks back at around 9PM and she didn't reply until around 1230AM midnight. Is it safe to say that she isn't interested? Again, obviously people are busy, we've texted before and I'll say on average she takes about an hour to respond. Thoughts?

Also, if you're texting with someone and they don't respond but are posting on social media what does that say about that person and how do they think about you?
>>
there's this cute girl in my class, i got her number a few weeks ago, but haven't had much chance to talk to her in class since doing that

would it be weird to text her to hang out this weekend (like, should i start talking to her in class again first?)

also would a park be a fine thing to do with her to start? it's got a lot of hiking trails, and it's really popular among students here
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x333px
>>17665798
can relate to this on so many levels...
>>
>going to ask girl out
>I may be coming down with a cold
>invited to hang with her and a mutual friend this weekend.

so ask her out on a date friday/Saturday and potentially go while sick, or go Sunday with 3 of us, where I won't talk as much or flirt, with lower chance of up?
>>
>>17667492
Date her first.

If you get her sick, you can win brownie points by nursing her back to health. Chicks love that shit. They like a man who cares about their well-being.
>>
A question for men & women.

Let's say you were married. You have a happy relationship with your significant other. Things are going okay. You communicate openly and on a regular basis. Let's also say, hypothetically, that this partner is rather attractive and your ideal partner.

Now, let's say tomorrow, you woke up and your partner walked in to show you they got a new tattoo while you were sleeping. Not only that, but it's a really bad tattoo in a "private" area. Their only explanation is that it was important to them, they wanted to do something adventurous, and it was their own body to decide what to do with.

How would you feel? How would you respond? What advice would you give to someone on this situation?
>>
>>17667535
>How would you respond?
"I personally dislike this tattoo, but I respect your choice to do whatever you wish with your body. I hope you will return me the same courtesy when I go to my haircut appointment next Thursday."
>>
>>17667535
>Let's say you were married.
>your ideal partner.
>your partner walked in to show you they got a new tattoo
My ideal partner wouldn't have tattoos, so this would be paradoxical.
>>
>>17667535
Depends on whether or not this behavior is to be expected. If they've never done something like this before, it would make me question as to how well I actually knew this person, and think about other rash and stupid decisions this person is liable to make in the future.

But for the tattoo, don't be an asshole about it, but set them down and say something like
>"Hey, can I say something about your tattoo?"
It's obviously not going to be a fun conversation, but getting that out in the open will be better. Maybe talking about it would make the tattoo not a big deal. You might get over it, or they might change their mind about it.
>>
>>17667543
Well, let's say despite that, they suddenly get one. (But you already knew that. Smartass.)
>>
>>17667535
I'm literally okay with my partner doing anything, as long as it isn't cheating or criminal.

I personally don't care much for tattoos, but it's better than fucking another man, or selling cosmetic products made from the vaginal discharges of white tigers to fund a cocaine addiction.
>>
>>17667535
I know I'm suppose to give a thoughtful answer but all I can think about this is: whatever.
>>
>>17667543
Your ideal partner only exists in your head, tbf.
>>
>>17667553
>>17667552
>>17667546
>>17667541
Thanks for the responses. I feel a little better already.

I've been noticing some significant, yet gradual changes in my wife for the past 6 months. It started with an unusual haircut, then she suddenly got an interest in my hobbies. Then she started dressing differently, and now she's considering getting a tattoo. I don't necessarily have a problem with any of that. My main concern is more "Well, what else might she do in the future?"

We've already talked about it once, but that ended in "It's my body. I can do what I want!" And I agree, but I just thought if you were in a relationship you would talk about things and where your motivations are.
>>
>>17667009
Honesty yeah that'd be pretty weird. A guy did this to me at my uni a couple weeks ago and it was pretty awkward. There's nothing wrong with talking to her, but I might wait until you've had a couple encounters with her before you give her your number.

If your college is really big and you're not sure if you'll see her again you might just go for it, but I don't forsee it going well. When you try to chat up a girl who is a stranger to you, you really have to bring your a-game because you're starting off with a disadvantage. She will be apprehensive because you are a stranger and she doesn't know what you want.

I'd say talk to her, but don't make digit exchange or anything like that your end goal. Just try to chat her up and have a casual convo. If it goes well and you guys seem to click, or if she seems receptive and doesn't try to cut the conversation short then give her your number. If it's kind of awkward, don't bother with the number. Instead try talking to her again later when you see her around campus.

Obviously an important part of this is the ability to make casual conversation with a stranger. If you don't know how to do that things may not go well.
>>
>>17667564
You're still a better husband than Anthony Burch, just remember that.
>>
>>17667052
Don't bother. Wait until you have feelings for someone. you don't have to be in a relationship and it's better to learn how to be happy on your own so that you're not dependent on someone else in order to be happy.
>>
>>17667564
How old is her?
>>
>>17667576
In her mid-twenties.

I guess it's the end of the "I need to define myself" age.
>>
>>17667564
>weird haircut
>sudden interest in male-dominated hobbies
>drastic wardrobe changes
>considering a tattoo
>"It's my body. I can do what I want!"
Holy shit, your wife is turning into an SJW.

Prepare a secret contingency plan for when things go south.

If she gets pregnant, don't sign the birth certificate without a DNA test. It's tattoos and haircuts one day, then on another day it's surrogate mothering for a lesbian couple*, or she decided that polyamory is an appropriate form of relationship.

>* = actually saw a thread about this on /adv/, I think...six or seven years ago? Dude was devastated and pretty much everyone was telling OP to leave his girlfriend
>>
>>17667462
She's probably just busy. If she didn't like you at all she wouldn't be texting you. If you know she's on social media but she hasn't responded to you, it could mean anything or nothing. Maybe she looked at your text and forgot to reply. Don't worry about it too much.
>>
>>17667462
It's a test. She's currently gauging how clingy you are.
>>
Has any anon on this board ever broken up with someone for practical and neccesary reasons, stated "if it's meant to be it will be" and then later reunited, it being meant to be?
>>
>>17667586

You're probably right.

>>17667588

Well, I never double text her. I'm very patient, I always wait until they reply.
>>
>>17667411
Good questions! I'm happy to help.
>Which parts of the body are sexually stimulating, and which are just pleasurable?
Sexually stimulating:
My clit and my g-spot (ie when he's fingering or fucking me and hits at just the right spot in the anterior side of the vaginal wall. Even then, I need to be warmed up with clitoral/seebelow foreplay in order to enjoy it)
Just pleasurable:
Other parts of my inner vagina, labia, nipples, my neck.
>Other questions: I get that squirting is usually just peeing, but I've seen masturbation videos where a girl has this white discharge. Is that the female equivalent of cum? And for any girl that this happens to: does this happen upon orgasm, or while you approach your climax? Is there a certain way you stimulate yourself to achieve this?
This discharge is the body's natural lube. You might hear dirty talk where someone tells the girl "Oh baby, you're already so wet" or "Yes, get wet for me". You've probably also heard it in the context of girls saying they've "creamed their panties".
This fluid is found during arousal. Some people call it cum, but we certainly don't need to orgasm to get wet. It's closer to a boner. It's part of the importance of foreplay, so that she's wet enough that it's not painful (foreplay also relaxes the muscles and make the cervix extend backwards)

There is a slight difference between arousal-discharge and cleaning-discharge. It smells and tastes and feels a little different. By cleaning, I mean this is how the vagina cleans itself out.

I'm gonna break the orgasm reply into another post.
Let me know if you'd like to know anything else!
>>
>>17667579
Yeah, that's all fine in itself. Those kind of behaviors are really weird if it happens after her 30s though.
>>
>>17667564
People change, and part of being on a relationship involves going through those changes with your partner and learning about them constantly. While I do agree that it's important to talk about what you want out of life and what your motivations are, I think that sometimes you just have to give the person room to do their own thing and love and support them for who they are. And if her doing things like this spur of the moment bothers you, then express that to her and let her know why it makes you feel that way.
>>
Women: What's the best way to find a 4chan weeb grill gf?
>>
>>17667608
Anonidate.
>>
Is there any way I can get an idea if a girl is a virgin/never dated without directly asking?
>>
>>17667411
>>17667597
>do you have more than one kind of orgasm? If so, can you describe how they are different, as in how the sensations are different, where they are, and how you achieve them?

Yes. When I masturbate with a vibrator, it's varying levels of very intense. When I come, it starts with a warm tingling feeling in my calves/feet, and the feeling spreads up my legs, through my clitoris, and shoots up through my head and arms. I tense up and tremble, and am flowed with pleasure. It usually lasts less than five seconds. I've had a 15 second orgasm though, which left me panting.
I'm usually fairly exhausted after this.

During foreplay and sex, I have a bit of a rolling orgasm. The overall pleasure is heightened, but the orgasm itself isn't as intense. They're shorter, 2 or less seconds. I'll still get the tensing up and freezing and twitching, but it isn't quite so crazy. Afterwards I'm still raring to go and kind of go a little mindless crazy horny. I usually jump him to give him a bj after he makes me cum the first time. For a 1-3 hour session, I'll usually orgasm about 5 times. At the end of it, my thighs are shaking and it's hard to stand. Good stuff.
>>
>>17667631
Statistically, it just won't happen, unless you happen to meet a homeschooled girl at church, and she still lives with her parents.
>>
>>17667635
What do you mean it won't happen?
>>
>>17667636
The odds of you finding a virgin female is extremely low.
>>
How do I find out if a girl is in a relationship or not?
There's this girl I know to whom I'm not physically attracted, but from our brief conversations she has a personality that I respect a lot and I want to ask her out on a date. I was seriously going to, which is saying something, but I have yet to find a good time or reason to talk with her.
To make a long story longer, the more I wait the more I realize I know nothing about her, and she could very well have a boyfriend already. How do I know she's single before asking her out?
>>
>>17667641
I'm 21 though, there are still plenty around my age.
>>
File: 1469576599822.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469576599822.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>17667646
>I'm 21 though, there are still plenty around my age.
ahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>17667651
There are though, not every girl is a slut.
>>
>>17667659
Well, you seem like a very optimistic guy, I'll give you that.
>>
>>17664892
I'd like to bump this one again for more feedback
>>
>>17667646
I had sex with two Muslim girls this year and a nerdy Asian in my 2nd year of uni. I'm half Arab myself but Christian-ish.

The actual fucking mindgasm didn't come from the fact they were all virgin. They just looked so distraught when we did the foreplay and even more so when I put it in.

How do you know they are virgins? They aren't that attractive, and you're socially adept enough to see that they are shy.

I'm pretty fucking deplorable at this point, but I've gone too far down the slut route to pull back. I've even gone to university counseling.

I think I'm going to hit numbers in the 50s before I'm 20.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 245x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 245x290px
>>17666346
Thank you, anon. A few hours after that post, I was approached by a QT Asian girl I was interested in about a few weeks ago! I'll be alright. Appreciate it though. You're a good anon.
>>
File: 1474727552331.gif (997KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1474727552331.gif
997KB, 160x160px
>>17667597
>>17667634
Thank you for your posts. You answered some questions I've had for a while now.
>>
>>17667644
You find out when you ask her on a date. She'll say, "sorry. I have a boyfriend."
>>
>>17667666
The trick is to use the word "date".
"I'm looking forward to our date this weekend!"
>>
>>17667700
You're welcome! That's just the kind of thing this thread is for.
I only just learned that a man's taint is a considerably larger distance than a woman's. It just never occurred to me.
>>
Why is this guy always calling girls beautiful and gorgeous, but he has never commented on my appearance. Only saying I'm smart and fun to talk to. I don't think I look much worse than them.
>>
>>17667765
He's shy because you're the one he's in love with
>>
>>17667765
You ugly
>>
Girls, what do you think about deep throating?

Anyone successfully learned it or do you need to be born with the skill (or a big mouth).

I'm intrigued by the idea, and my gf is willing to take me in a few more milimeters every time, but I'm quickly hitting a limit. Also, I'm kinda large (according to wikipedia, on /soc/ I'm just average…), so that might make it harder. The first time she blew me, she essentially was just tongueing the tip.
>>
File: Head-tilt-chin-lift.jpg (20KB, 431x276px) Image search: [Google]
Head-tilt-chin-lift.jpg
20KB, 431x276px
>>17667990
I like it a lot. I don't know if I'm the best to say that I overcame it, because it's kind of the perfect storm for me. I have an oral fixation, I like to test/expand my limits, and I have an unhealthy eagerness to please.
For me, it's all about angle. It depends on the arc of your cock, the angle of her throat, etc. I've had the a lot of success with him lying down, because then I can test a 360° angle around him. Sometimes facing him is easier, sometimes facing away is.

At some angles there just feels like a block at the back of my throat. I'd bet it's something like pic related. I've been meaning to try getting facefucked while on my back.
>>
>tfw girl in class approaches me
>can tell she's a Stacy at first sight, flirty slutty eyes and everything
>hesitate because I got fucked over enough times by a Stacy in high school
>next class, she flirts with two guys before getting rejected by them and sitting next to me
l o l
>now she always comes and sits next to me in class
>start thinking she might not be such a Stacy after talking to her

then midterm season came, saw her studying with her boyfriend

now she gives me that classic Stacy smirk, doesn't even say hi or sit by me anymore

did i fuck up
>>
>>17668059
If you actually have a category for women called "Stacy", then yes. That's where you fucked up.

I assume you frequent /r9k/?
>>
>>17668070
i'm sure there's a category of women who like to lead on guys and use them as beta orbiters

that's what a stacy is
>>
>>17668073
If there is, I have yet to meet one. And I know what a "Stacy"'s supposed to be, I frequented /r9k/ for a while.

I asked about the board, because I found that frequenting there (at least between 2012 and 2014) came with a certain mindset that includes lots of self-sabotage. And if I'm correct, that's where you fucked up.
>>
>>17668083
eh i've been on 4chan for enough years, i know the effect

memes aside, what happened? she just randomly decides to sit elsewhere
>>
>>17668088
Cant say for sure, because the context you gave was rather vague, but here's what I think:

She had interest in you at the beginning, but after not getting an (appropriate) reaction out of you decided to drop the pursuit. I've shied away more than one girl like that.
>>
>>17664880
how do I talk to a woman?
>>
There's this girl who has a sort of odd looking face, not ENTIRELY a butterface, but close to it. Her face doesn't draw me to or away from it, it's just a little off looking.

Other than that, I think she's really pretty, and I really want to talk to her/get to know her.

Issue is how. It's at the point where there's unassigned assigned seats if you know what I mean - it'd be weird if I randomly sat next to her during a lecture. I can probably sit near her without it being weird, but that's the extent I'd assume.

I sometimes catch really, really quick glances from her towards my direction, and I'm usually sitting in a relatively empty part of the lecture hall, so I'm almost positive she would be glancing quickly at me. Of course, it could be cause I'm constantly looking in her direction since there's like 3 other girls around her who I also think are pretty.

So I have no idea how she thinks about me, only can go off of the times I literally see her and she sees me. Like, the most contact I've ever had with her was me about to walk around a building and her coming around that corner slightly before I reached it and us looking at each other for a moment and her smiling and then sort of stifling it and walking away.

I know her name from a bit of facebook and class list stalking, but that's about it.

She also has this friend who is in almost every single class with me but I don't talk to either, and the friend is also hot and I wouldn't mind talking to her or something, but I just don't know how.

I mean, we have a class where they give out quizzes in lecture and we can work with the people around us on it, do you think I should sit around them to see if I can ask them a question on it or something?

I should mention, I'm slightly above average I think in face looks, I've got a pretty strong jawline. Imagine Harry Potter with a longer face and higher cheekbones. I'm not like buff or muscular, though, so I'm not that good looking.
>>
>>17668098
Go up and talk to her
>>
>>17668098
Ideally just like you would to one of your buddies.

Honestly, that's your best option. If you wanna be flirty, watch your body language a little (stuff like face her, look at her when talking to her, smiling, etc...) and joke like you would with one of your guy friends.

If you have an ounce of empathy within your bones, you'll know if she's reacting positively. Everything elses comes down to practice.
>>
>>17668083
>I asked about the board, because I found that frequenting there (at least between 2012 and 2014) came with a certain mindset that includes lots of self-sabotage. And if I'm correct, that's where you fucked up.
I wonder how much I've fucked myself up by going to /co/ for about five years. I know /b/ already fucked me up.
>>
>>17668105
>Ideally just like you would to one of your buddies.
about that...
>>
>>17668117
>>17668117
>>
>>17668111
Not too many of 'em? My point remains: Treat them like a fucking human being, not some mythical, unobtainable creature from outer space. Everything but that makes you look desperate and thirsty which boild down to being the epitome of unattractiveness.

Trust me, I know.
>>
>>17668121
>Not too many of 'em?
Not a single one actually. I try talking to my workmates at least (men and women), but the difference between my interactions with them and them with each other is like night and day. It's a chore for me. Sometimes I worry I'm autistic or schizoid or something, but I really would like a partner once before I die.
>>
Girl I know ghosted me. She doesn't acknowledge me when I see her and shit. One thing I've noticed is when I post videos on social media of me singing a song, she would post videos of the same thing. It seems like she's 'using' me to discover new things. What annoys me is that she doesn't talk to me but she actively looks to see what I'm getting into in terms of hobbies.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.