[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 19

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Girls:
How do I stop myself from getting really anxious and nervous about talking to this girl in my class? College sophomore here.
>>
>>17668117
From the old thread:

>>17668111
Not too many of 'em? My point remains: Treat them like a fucking human being, not some mythical, unobtainable creature from outer space. Everything but that makes you look desperate and thirsty which boild down to being the epitome of unattractiveness.

Trust me, I know.
>>
What are some nice texts I can send her periodically without becoming a creepy beta orbiter?
None right?
>>
From old thread:

College sophomore here.

There's this girl who has a sort of odd looking face, not a butterface, just off. Think it might be a lazy eye, idk.

Other than that, I think she's really pretty, and I really want to talk to her/get to know her.

Issue is how. It's at the point where there's unassigned assigned seats if you know what I mean - it'd be weird if I randomly sat next to her during a lecture. I can probably sit near her without it being weird, but that's the extent I'd assume.

I sometimes catch really, really quick glances from her towards my direction, and I'm usually sitting in a relatively empty part of the lecture hall, so I'm almost positive she would be glancing quickly at me. Of course, it could be cause I'm constantly looking in her direction since there's like 3 other girls around her who I also think are pretty.

So I have no idea how she thinks about me, only can go off of the times I literally see her and she sees me. Like, the most contact I've ever had with her was me about to walk around a building and her coming around that corner slightly before I reached it and us looking at each other for a moment and her smiling and then sort of stifling it and walking away.

I know her name from a bit of facebook and class list stalking, but that's about it.

She also has this friend who is in almost every single class with me but I don't talk to either, and the friend is also hot and I wouldn't mind talking to her or something, but I just don't know how.

I mean, we have a class where they give out quizzes in lecture and we can work with the people around us on it, do you think I should sit around them to see if I can ask them a question on it or something?

I should mention, I'm slightly above average I think in face looks, I've got a pretty strong jawline. Imagine Harry Potter with a longer face and higher cheekbones. I'm not like buff or muscular, though, so I'm not that good looking.
>>
>>17668125
>What are some nice texts I can send her periodically without becoming a creepy beta orbiter?
I've found that something along the lines of "Hey, how are you today? [Something about the last thing we spoke/texted about]. Hope you have a nice day :-)" works for me. Including the emoticon, bitches love dem emoticons
>>
>>17668125

Well, if you're actual friends or have similar interests, ask how her day was or talk about the common interests.

Just don't pester her if she's obviously not into it (one word responses or generic ones), and only send as many texts as she does, and don't make it too long.

Or just talk to her IRL, I've given up on texting.
>>
women: how do you make+keep friends once you're out of a school setting? if your social skills are subpar and you have weird interests and gross kinky shit that you're into, should you just give up, or?
>>
>>17668123
See >>17668124 and the corresponding conversation in the old thread. Talking to girls isn't rocket science once you accept them as human beings.
>>
>>17668134

To add on, I got more curious so dug a bit deeper in her facebook.

Bitch is full Italian, holy shit. Goddamn I need to talk to her now.

There's a review coming up for a shared exam, goddamn I hope I can sit next to her and talk to her.
>>
>>17668092
i guess i might just be overthinking it...

we mostly had small talk so far and she seemed pretty chill... but her actions are raising some red flags
>>
>>17668143
>lel btw im so quirky
Yeah no why would you tell friends your kinks? Nobody gives a shit. Nobody is going to ask.

Your interests are probably something boring like crystals or reptiles, right? Get over yourself. Everyone likes/does something fairly unusual for who they are.
>>
>>17668134

Giving myself a quick bump, I'd honestly appreciate any sort of advice on talking to her/her friend, I've got class in the morning and just really want someone elses input of what I should do.
>>
What would make a girl remove her Facebook accounts...and her boyfriend's

So my ex and I broke up and she eventually got with another guy. After a rough week we got off the phone and both cried. I told her to block me on everything and I said one day we'd talk again.

Its been 13 days and I kinda caved in to take a quick look at her profile, her fake troll profile, her boyfriend's profile but I can't find any of them on a disposable account. I even just made a new account to see if I've been blocked but still nothing! This is some weird shit. I mean I can understand her getting off Facebook, but her boyfriend doing the same thing? Weird.
>>
>>17668186
conversations about sex and stuff would come up all the time in my previous circles of acquaintances/friends. I've been asked about it many times over the course of my life. It comes up at work and other places but I've never been asked about it in that context.

There's just way more of an attitude these days of "if you like x you're disgusting and should kys" and the thought of unknowingly befriending people like that makes me feel really really anxious. If those sorts of conversations came up and I wasn't able to find a way out of not talking about it I might unknowingly say something that I don't label in my brain as sufficiently "problematic" and fuck up my chances at having friends.

this probably seems like a stupidly autistic concern to have but how do I deal with this?
>>
Has any anon on this board ever broken up with someone for practical and neccesary reasons, stated "if it's meant to be it will be" and then later reunited, it being meant to be?
>>
>>17668271
Just google "reunited with ex reddit" on google if you want to hear stories of that happening
>>
I'm a guy texting a girl I'm interested in, going out this weekend.
Twice now I've just not replied once the conversation has hit a lull and I'm doing something else, if I felt I had nothing to say.

Is this bad? I'd much prefer to talk in person about things while getting to know her and have adhering to my friend's advice of keeping texts at a minimum.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x281px
>Meet 2 girls on tinder

>Date one, only speak to the other
>Things going well with the one Im dating, 4th date tomoro
>But still talking to other girl on Tinder

How do I sorta stop things with the 2nd girl? I feel bad, shes really cute and sweet, and I know if I wasnt seeing anyone else I'd be crushing hard on her, but I really do like the girl I've been dating and its going really well, so I wanna ease things off with everyone else and focus on her
>>
>>17668287

Ya doing good son. Keep it up. Save convos for in person when you guys arent a thing yet. The more elusive/aloof you are the more desirable you are too

Long text convos are for when you guys are more of a thing and obviously like each other but god damn you both got lives who has the time money and energy to meet up all the time sometimes you just wanna text each other baka
>>
Is it weirder if I ask a girl out by text or wait until I see her in person if she asks what is going on between us. I'm kinda stuck here.
>>
>>17668451

Depends on your definition of "ask out"

If by ask out, you mean asking her out on a date/to hang out and do something fun, then its all good. Text is fine

If by ask out you mean ask to be exclusive/be your girlfriend; better to do it in person
>>
>>17668261
Find sufficiently weird/autistic friends if you're that worried about it.
>>
>>17668512
>If by ask out you mean ask to be exclusive/be your girlfriend; better to do it in person
No body asks to go steady any more. I should know. Thinking it was part of the dating process messed me up.
>>
This is going to be a question to 19 year old guys:

Would you ever date a 15 year old (or a minor in general)? If so, how do you get to hang out with them without their parents knowing? What would you like about them?
>>
>>17668661
I started dating my boyfriend when I was 14 and he was 18.
My parents actually love him, they knew about him since day one.
It's silly to hide stuff like this. It's really not a huge deal.
>>
>>17668674
Did they know him before you dated him?
>>
Offtopic, but couldn't find a better thread and too drunk to make my own. So I drank quite a lot, should I take my bike, go to the store and buy some more?
>>
>>17668700
Can you walk there?
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 316x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 316x465px
I don't want a relationship now as I am very focused on self improvement as I am working hard on getting over being a depressed underemployed uni drop out for the part couple of years. There is a very good guy I know who wants to date me but I think it would be very selfish of me to do that as all my time that isn't spent at work or school is spent exercising (I play a sport and go to the gym), cooking, gardening or doing chores/running errands. I honestly don't have the time or emotional space in my life for a boyfriend even if I wasn't one in the future. How do I explain that without sounding conceited or fake?
>>
File: qt (2).jpg (647KB, 1490x1960px) Image search: [Google]
qt (2).jpg
647KB, 1490x1960px
>>17668674
>14 and he was 18
damn lucky fucker got that prime pussy

>>17668661
I would but most 15 yo I've met are either gross or not interested in sex, just romance, kinda a deal breaker for me.

>hang out with them without their parents knowing
Oh, they will know, try to find some dysfunctional family that doesn't care.
>>
>>17668680
Nope. When we first started dating, after like 3 weeks we were going out, I introduced him to them as my boyfriend.
He's a good guy, super respectful and nice. Always top of his class, successful, athletic, does volunteering, nice and all. They loved him. Probably even more than me, lol.
>>
I can't think of anywhere else to ask this so I'll ask here
>texting girl
>we're sending eachother youtube videos
>send her this http://youtu.be/8R06ODEJkcE
>next day she has a panic attack or anxiety attack
Did I do that? My guilt is eating at me
>>
File: 1474632521627.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474632521627.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
ok, so i found out my old crush moved to the city where i currently live, with the help of my old group of friends i got her number

it seems like she hasn't talked to anyone in months, i haven't seen her in years

does this look like a good thing to text as a conversation starter

>Hi P, it's me anon i recently moved to ____ to study,do you still live here?, how are you doing?
>>
>>17668712
Riding the bike is not the problem, the walk takes about about 30 minutes, so no. It's just pretty cold outside and it sucks balls to go out when you're relaxed. Do you guys leave your home once you're nice and settled in for the night?
>>
>>17668717
tell me more about this nice guy
Does his class have one top or three tops ?
he plays balls ?
he does community service ?
>>
I was at the dentist's yesterday and during the administration of laughing gas I got really cold. My female dentist had some blankets brought and even then I started to shiver (reaction to the gas I guess). She saw this and began to rub my arm and chest on her side to warm me (her female hygienist on the other side did not join in this effort).

It felt good, but not so much sexually as just being attended to with kindness by a pretty stranger. She killed the gas because it didn't do anything for me and got to work pulling the wisdom teeth.

After the procedure she was very pleasant, but it seemed she had difficulty making eye contact with me which I found to be a bit strange as she never did this prior. To provide context, we are both successful, attractive and in our early 30's. She is a very Americanized Indian and I am white. Either way, if I didn't have a crush on her before, I am definitely infatuated with her now. I realize that's likely and unfortunately going to go unfulfilled because she's married and I am a patient. I am curious about her lack of eye contact afterwards, though, because that seemed out of character for her.

I didn't do or say anything embarrassing so could my body's reaction to the gas have embarrassed her or maybe she was embarrassed that her first response to my shivering was to put her hands all over me? Or maybe do you think there was something else going on to cause the poor eye contact when we were wrapping up? Obviously, I can't ask her because we don't have that type of relationship. I guess it doesn't really matter, but I am interested in other perspectives if you'd be so kind.
>>
what do girls think when they are dancing with a guy and he gets a (semi)boner? do girls always feel it? Is it a turn on/off regardless, or do they secretly love it?

enlight me gals
>>
>>17668733
Three tops. He graduated with honours in 2011, now he works as a political consultant.
We live together since I turned 18, which was 6 years ago. We split the bills 50/50.
Community service is not a thing where we live. We both used to volunteer with cancer patients.
>>
>>17668748
>we are both successful, attractive and in our early 30's. She is a very Americanized Indian and I am white. Either way, if I didn't have a crush on her before, I am definitely infatuated with her now. I realize that's likely and unfortunately going to go unfulfilled because she's married and I am a patient. I am curious about her lack of eye contact afterwards, though, because that seemed out of character for her.

kek typical 4chan stuff
>>
File: q2ea.png (220KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
q2ea.png
220KB, 752x501px
>>17668754
k hun
>>
>>17668756
We are on 4chan after all, anon. Yes, I want to try to get into her head and unfortunately I am working very little. Realistically it will mean and lead to nothing, but it's fun to speculate nonetheless.
>>
>>17668752
If they keep dancing with you, they don't mind.
>>
To the women (and men if they went through something similar): Would it be weird if I asked a friend of 3 years if she wants to get together with me?
She went through a breakup of a fairly long relationship a couple months, we kinda got closer, I started seeing her in a different light and I kinda developed feelings for her.

To clarify, it's not rejection I'm afraid of, but fucking up our friendship; like, if it happened to me I wouldn't think it's weird, but maybe women see these things differently and this could push her away. But at the same time, it doesn't seem fair (to both of us) to pretend that I don't feel anything. I'm even embarassed to ask a mutual friend to help me out.
>>
>>17668123
Start bringing whiskey or vodka to class in NON-seethrough water bottles.
Take a healthy swig every 60 seconds until you feel you confidently express yourself around other people, without feeling shame.
>>
>>17668134
>I'm really focused on this one girl I would like to get to know.
Have you talked to her yet?

You sound shy, weak and a bit like a stalker.

You need to get some experience fucking stupid broken gutter sluts. Start by walking around campus complimenting random on their shoes and escalating to asking about their fathers. If their relationship with their father is really BAD, then they can see you as a better alternative father figure (all women secretly wanna fuck their dads). If their relationship with their father was really GOOD, then they can see you a fuckable alternative father figure.

But don't pounce on the "How's your relationship with your father" question too early. You need to start with asking about their shoes, or BETTER YET, get a dog, or borrow someone's dog and start walking around campus. Women love dogs, and will flock to you and start talking to you. This is how you get the experience you need to start fucking women.
>>
Question for the ladies: How do I get all these hot babes to stop hitting on me all the time? I'm in a relationship and my ugly, insecure girlfriend that I regularly abuse thinks that I'm cheating on her with all of these women that are far more attractive than her. It's really putting a strain on our relationship and as a result I'm having to smack her around more than normal.

Please help, for her sake.
>>
>>17668661
When i was younger, my limit was 16 because of age of concent law. Had a summer flirt with a 16 year old when i was 24, that's the youngest i've gone relative to my age.
>>
>>17669083
Jeez, I'm 18 and wouldn't be caught dead with a 16 year old. They're just horny stupid children still.

24 and 16 shouldn't be legal. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17668661
Kinda the opposite situation here, but I met my boyfriend with 15, while he was 19 at the time.
There's always this bullshit about girls maturing faster and whatnot and I'm not sure how much truth there is to it, but at the time I definitely felt that boys my age were "too dumb".
And we're still together so what I'm saying it can definitely work out.
>>
>>17669097
You were dumb for falling for an adult male???
>>
>>17669101
Was I? It did work out, after all.
>>
>>17668967
I once was close with this girl, and once during text we ended up discussing my proposal for "a mutual friendly favor for the benefit of relief from frustration" (it sounds a lot better in my native language) to which the result was some of the best sex i've ever had.

Later i've done this with two others, where one accepted and one turned me down.

Totalling 66% success rate. No friendships suffered from it - we drifted apart long after for unrelated reasons.

Be polite and friendly about it and don't sound like a sleezy creep.
>>
>>17669105
You were a malleable child who he sought after because matured women his age were too hard to get into bed.
>>
>>17668722
Kek nevermind i already sent it, i just changed it a bit and everything went well, we are going out next sunday
>>
>>17669110
Sure, I was a dumb teenager.
But that was almost 7 years ago and we're still together.
>>
Ladies, when you're dating a guy, what do you expect from him as far as being 'romantic' towards you?
>>
>>17669096
As the guy who posted that i actually agree with you.

We both considered it a temporary thing and it ended on good terms. It just so happens she ended up with a friend of mine who is 4 years older than her.
>>
>>17669117
>I was a dumb teenager
Then we agree. That fact you've been together for 7 years just shows you're a gullible girl, nothing more.

Best of luck to you
>>
>>17669122
You sound bitter and alone, Anon. I'm really sorry if other people having happy relationships make you upset.

But best of luck to you, too!
>>
>>17669127
t. projection
>>
>>17669101
15-19 isn't a huge age gap. It's just 4 years.
Also - 19 year old isn't exactly my definition of an adult male.
>>
>>17669139
There is a significant amount of difference in development and maturity in those 4 years.
18 is considered an adult in the eyes of the law.

19 year olds are paying taxes, voting, driving, going to bars, clubs, brothels, whatever.
At 15 your biggest worry is Ms Hoover's maths homework due Friday.

There is so much mental disparity that occurs in those 4 years I'm not doing it enough justice.

Also fuck off with "in my definition", there is only one fucking definition of adult.
>>
>>17668646

Everyone has that talk at some point though. Nowadays its more "what are we?"
>>
>>17669139
>4 years
*4 adolescence years
This is a much bigger gap in development than, say 21-25
>>
>>17669146
>>17669161

Theres a big difference between 15 and a 19 year old guy

Girl of the same ages, not so much
>>
>>17669164
t. I'm trying to justify my poor decisions with my pseudo biological assumptions
>>
>text her
>wait for response
>nothing
>turn off phone
>put it down
>PING
Every
Time
>>
A question for the ladies,

Would you date a man who is 7-8 years older than you? I'm 26 and am thinking of asking an 18yr old out, but I can't help but feel I would be entering like a grey area or something.
>>
>>17669146
It is clearly not true for everybody. Not everyone lives an extremely sheltered life and doesn't do anything till they turn 18, when suddenly life hits them on the face and they become adults.
There is no magic growing up when you turn 18. Growing up is a process, some go faster than others.
Most 19 year olds I know are going to college and not doing much with their life. A large part of them still lives with their parents.
When you think of a couple you think of two singular individuals, it's silly to make assumptions just because the norm is in a certain way.

I guess that, sure, legally you're an adult when you turn 18. But for example where I live a 14 year old can be legally responsible of their actions, age of consent is 15 and most people depend financially on their parents till their mid 20s.
What is an adult? Someone who is considered responsible for their actions legally? Someone that you can fuck without being a paedophile? Someone who is independent?

>>17669161
That's not true for everybody.
I grew up a lot because of traumatic events that happened to me when I was 13, 15 and 20.
Between 16 year old me and 19 year old me there wasn't much difference.
>>
>>17669187
>I grew up a lot because of traumatic events
what a surprise lol
were you raped ?
>>
>>17669201
Nope.
Got diagnosed with a chronic disease at 13, my dad got cancer when I was 15, my brother killed himself when I was 20.
>>
>>17669187

>It is clearly not true for everybody.
Doesn't matter. Its true for most people.
>Not everyone lives an extremely sheltered life and doesn't do anything till they turn 18, when suddenly life hits them on the face and they become adults.
Legally they don't have as much freedom and there are many restrictions for them.
Yes some kids do drugs and get a blowie, but that doesn't cause them to mature, most times it fucks them up mentally.

>There is no magic growing up when you turn 18. Growing up is a process, some go faster than others.
Growing is a biological process that is the same for most normal, healthy people. You can't tell people how to act based off out liers.
>Most 19 year olds I know are going to college and not doing much with their life. A large part of them still lives with their parents.
Ok
>When you think of a couple you think of two singular individuals, it's silly to make assumptions just because the norm is in a certain way.
What
>I guess that, sure, legally you're an adult when you turn 18. But for example where I live a 14 year old can be legally responsible of their actions, age of consent is 15 and most people depend financially on their parents till their mid 20s.
OK and?
>What is an adult? Someone who is considered responsible for their actions legally? Someone that you can fuck without being a paedophile? Someone who is independent?
Google it and let me know
>>>17669161
>That's not true for everybody.
>I grew up a lot because of traumatic events that happened to me when I was 13, 15 and 20.
>Between 16 year old me and 19 year old me there wasn't much difference.
>>
>>17669212
There are different concepts of adult. This is why I insist that your idea is silly.
Biologically an adult is anyone who hit puberty. Legally an adult is someone past the age of majority, but there are still exceptions as I listed. Socially there are many different definitions.
"Adult" doesn't mean anything specific.

>Its true for most people.
You're talking of two people.
Even if 99% of 15 year old girls were mentally challenged kids and 99% of 19 year old boys were perfectly grown up adults, there is still a slim chance that the 1% 15 year old and 1% of 19 year old guys got together and had a perfectly healthy relationship. The fact that it is true for most people doesn't mean anything, when you're thinking of the relationship between two individuals, because, the sample is too small.
The fact that you judge them without knowing them just because "it's true for most people" shows that you're dumb and nothing else.
>>
>>17669240
Only a woman has this much time to argue definitions

Jesus Christ
>>
>>17668117
Guys

What do you think of girls that play the drums/percussion? Do you see them as tomboys? Is it a turn off?
>>
>>17669253
If you're that cute black haired goth chick I know then it's a turn on

Having any hobbies is better than having none. Don't worry about it.
Playing an instrument is cool.
>>
>>17669245
And only a man would rage at a girl for being in a happy, long term relationship.

I detest people who don't know the definition of the words they use. People who talk poorly, usually think poorly and live poorly. Words are important.

Anyway, have a nice day.
>>
>>17669253
>What do you think of girls that play the drums/percussion
>Is it a turn off?
depends on how skilled is she with the most important instrument: my dick
>>
>>17669260
1) this is a Projection
2) I used definitions from the oxford dictionary
3) you have autism
>>
>>17669253
That's too little information to be honest, if a normal girl played the drums I wouldn't assume too much just by it.
>>
>>17669177
Then don't turn off your phone
>>
>>17669259
>>17669262
>>17669266
Ever since I was little I loved not just drums but percussion in general. I even have an electric drum kit. I was playing it and one of my aunties told me that it was a mans job to do that and it hurt a lot not gonna lie.

I understand that percussion is dominant by men but I don't want to be seen as masculine. Was she right or am I just overthinking things?
>>
>>17669253
I am a musician too so it'd be pretty sweet to have a sick jam session one minute and a sick fuck session the next.
>>
>>17669253
I like it. Musician myself, so i may be biased.
>>
>>17669277
Nah, I don't think you should care much about this. I doubt any guy will find you less feminine because of drumming.
>>
>>17669277
She was wrong. Make your own opinions and judgements in life.
>>
I like speaking to girls a lot but I can't stop thinking about how I want them to touch my Weiner too

This is actually a problem pls help
>>
>>17669182
I started dating my husband who's 8 years older than me at 18....32 now and we've been married 9 years. It can def work out. Good luck.
>>
File: 1444744388165.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444744388165.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>17669339
Thank you!

Were there any hurdles related to your age gap?
>>
"Drunk text" guy from the last thread here. Just got out of surgery and apparently they didn't do the full anesthesia, so I feel more like I just took one or two shots of vodka. As such, I had to fake my level of intoxication to send the message I wanted.

Just a remind to people who missed it in last thread, she and I are really good friends who experimented with dating in the past but I messed it up and now she wants to focus on her schooling but has been pretty flirty with each other at times, and I wanted to use my wisdom teeth extraction as an excuse to send her a "drunk text". Ended up calling her instead. Here's the script I used, while pretending to be much more out of it than possible:

>Hey, just got back from shopping. It didn't hurt that bad but I couldn't find the shoes you were looking for. I'm sorry. But I think it's okay because you have 28 pairs of shoes* alright. And those kinky boots!* Oh god Sandy you're so beautiful, do you know that? I don't just mean physically but emotionally, spiritually, mentally. You're the king, uh, kind of human being that makes others happier, richer, just to be around, but also because you're really hot and watching you walk with that butt is one of the great pleasures in my life. But I couldn't find your shoes, I'm so sorry. Thankfully you have 46 pairs of shoes* and those kinky boots! I can't even imagine despite trying frequently. What else did you need from the store? The dentist said he only has medications and papers and made me leave. Just send me ah uh, uhh, letter with the list of nurse things and cinnamon buns you want. Haha, wait, buns, no need to buy you those! You're so beautiful inside and out! Wait, whose cell phone am I only, only, on I mean. I gotta go.

*She told me she has 28 pairs of shoes and one pair is sexy kinky boots she just wears around her house
**She had 46 pairs until recently

How do you think I did? My mouth is full of gauze so hopefully that helped sell it.
>>
girls with low self-esteem, are you usually the one always initializing the conversation through text?

girl i met on tuesday at a party told me she had low self-esteem, told her on Wednesday to go take a walk through the beach and we talked normal, no spaghetti spilling

thing is im always the one that texts her first, she doesnt have any initiative so i dont know if she doesnt want anything from me relationship wise or if shes just too shy or afraid due to the low self-esteem

but when
>>
Girls, what do you think about nipple piercings? Guys, do you find nipple piercings hot or not? What are your experiences with them?

Now I'm gonna read thread and provide what I can.
>>
>>17669351
>but when
forgot to delete that
>>
>>17669342
Well, I can only tell you from my perspective...not so much anymore, but in the first few years we were dating if we got into an argument I would always feel like he would take the upper hand because he was older and more experienced he knew best. I hated that. But now I'm older then he was when we met so it really puts things in perspective. Also, when we got engaged his mom thought it might be a mistake because I was too young to know what I wanted. And the only other thing is sometimes I do feel like I missed out on the clubbing/hooking up scene. That might sound crazy, but he had already experienced all that, but I turned 21 when I was with him so there were not really any crazy party nights with my girlfriends.
>>
File: 1475546159568.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1475546159568.gif
301KB, 350x464px
pls help me wimmenz
>be 20 and working at a warehouse
>qt 3.14 18 year old girl starts working there
>chat it up with her, develop huge crush
>she finds out about it
>1 day later starts casually talking about how she was thinking about what it would be like to date me
>a few days later after work she asks me why i didn't ask for her number yet
>while shes asking shes all nervous and pushing me away, waiting until i have almost driven away from work to ask me
>told me she was practicing how to ask me this in the bathroom for 5 minutes
>be emotional wreck when I get home and the next day
>next day shes aloof about the whole thing
>ask her for her number, tell her i wanted us to get to be more casual with eachother
>she wont give it to me

What the fug do I do /adv/? Did i fugg up?
HELP
>>
>>17669342
Oh yah, and for like the first year or so we dated he wouldn't come around my parents because he felt like he was robbing the cradle, him not coming around only made my parents more uneasy. Once he came around my parents really liked him and had no problems. My dad and him get along great now. Don't avoid the parents if that's what the girl wants.
>>
File: 1470007906456.jpg (61KB, 718x465px) Image search: [Google]
1470007906456.jpg
61KB, 718x465px
>>17669371
Thank you for your insight.
>>
File: 1448703253455.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1448703253455.gif
1MB, 240x180px
>>17669389
>robbing the cradle

That's how I feel right now. I'll try not to avoid parents if that's what she wants.

Thank you
>>
File: electrical-engineering-images.jpg (18KB, 364x205px) Image search: [Google]
electrical-engineering-images.jpg
18KB, 364x205px
For either gender really;

I feel like my gf of 5 months has been avoiding me. We're both students(in the same city but not the same faculty) and we just started our second year. She did warn me that we'd see each other less once uni starts since we both take it pretty seriously, but she's postponed our date second time in a row today, making it a 15 day break since the last time we met. We live in the same city, not that close but that should not be such a big problem.

My issue is this: I feel like she's distancing herself even though that might not be completely true. This is my first longer relationship and I don't want to fuck it up by letting my insecurities take over, but it makes me feel pretty shitty. I look forward to seeing her and then comes the "i'm busy" card as if she doesn't give a shit. Will I just make it worse if that's not the case by confronting her about it?
>>
>>17669371
>we got into an argument I would always feel like he would take the upper hand because he was older and more experienced he knew best

A guy would argue seriously with a teenager 8 years younger than him and even try to win ? This is quite amusing. My gf was 18 when I was 22 and it's almost always easy and cute whenever she had a disagreement with me, and I would take a position, then I would simply concede, "ok, let's do it your way", and then we reached a compromise, which is what I wanted her to do all along.
>>
>>17669394
Don't assume she's trying to avoid you. That will only lead to you becoming hostile and becoming accusatory.

Keep in contact with her over text/Skype or whatever and don't feel like you NEED to see her. Just give her time and if it really bugs you bring it up next time you see her. Don't accuse her off anything just notice you haven't been spending as much time together.
>>
>>17669379
Yes you fugged up.

When youre into a girl, you ask them for their number. it seems like you had a hundred chances to initiate something but you waited WAY too long.

Im not even a wimmen and i could tell you that.
>>
>>17669411
well shit

at least i still have my dog
>>
How do I get a woman to touch my penis?
>>
>>17669492
got a tenner?
>>
>>17669500
I have self respect
>>
Guys
Have you ever sat next to your crush and felt your heart race and you can't focus?

That happened to me a day ago, I was sitting next to him and felt like my breath was taken away
>>
>>17669511
I sat beside some cute girls today and spoke to them for the sake of it. Was really easy and I didn't feel flustered or uncomfortable.

I once joking opened my arms to hug a girl I liked and I swear I blacked out for a second and felt like time slowed down.

So yeah. Cute women are scary.
>>
>>17669511
yes
this has literally been my life for the past 3 weeks
i want it to stop
>>
>>17669515
You're lucky, I have a hard time speaking to cute guys.
>>17669516
There's no brakes on this train; what's worse is that I was playing my instrument when it happened
>>
>>17669351
No, I usually don't initiate conversations. Mostly because I have low self-esteem. Duh?
But honestly, kind of weird to mention that on a first meeting? Hi, I'm Jenny, by the way, I have low self-esteem?

>>17669354
I've been curious about nipple piercings but I'm a bitch about pain and it does look kind of skanky to me.

>>17669492
Female doctor?
>>
>>17669530
I thought it was hard until I did it. I started with texting a girl and moved onto speaking to them.

They're just like boys but you don't need go say no homo after saying good night
>>
>>17669536
But my crush is a boy, I'm a chick
>>
>>17669532
>But honestly, kind of weird to mention that on a first meeting? Hi, I'm Jenny, by the way, I have low self-esteem?

Well i kinda worded it wrong. We met at a party, and after hitting it off she started puking so i had to help her and walk her home.

On the way she kept repeating that she was so embarrassed, that she had never puked before and that she's ashamed of having done it because of her low self-esteem, etc

The only time she started the texting was the next day when she thanked me for helping her home, so i told her to go for a walk

Also a personal question, if you dont initiate the conversation, but the other person does, can you still talk normally like you would to a friend?
As in, does the low self-esteem only affect the initiation?
>>
>>17668989
Having your breath smell like hard liquor could be counter productive.
>>
>>17669548
Boys are just chicks with dicks
He's no better than you. Relax. Feel good.
>>
>>17669561
It's like I can talk to any other guy normally but when it comes to a crush, I feel like I'm on the verge of spilling my spaghetti. I think I gotta chill like you said, and talk to him like how I talk to other guys
>>
>>17669511
Lost that when I was 16
Now I only fantasize about bending her over or choking her
>>
>>17669566
You'll calm down. Enjoy while it lasts.
>please be one of the girls I was speaking to today
>>
>>17669530
is your instrument a dick ?
>>
>>17669511
Only by sitting next to her? No, but every time I enter an even remotely romantic or sexual conversation with a girl, I freak out. Like 'waking up in bed and facing a wandering spider next to you' kind of freak out. Almost threw up once.
>>
>>17669548
Even easier, you never need to say No Homo!

>>17669554
Well then she was probably just drunk and embarrassed because of that. I wouldn't overthink it, and of course I can't look into her head but personally, I'm always happy when people text me first because somehow taking that first step feels very awkward to me.

After that I can talk pretty much normally, though, yeah. (Unless I'm badly crushing on the person I'm texting, of course)
It still affects me altogether, though. Just "normal" self-esteem issues I guess.

>>17669561
>Boys are just chicks with dicks
That wouldn't calm me down at all.
>>
>>17669574
Just remember they have a dick like a foot away from you. That always calms me down.
>>
>>17669570
Who knows maybe I am her, hope she talks to you anon
>>17669571
Trumpet
>>17669573
Oh shit, I probably would freak out too
>>17669574
True
>>
>>17669579
This slightly calms me
>>
>>17669579
Thinking about dicks has the opposite effect on me anon. Pls stop.

>>17669573
I don't get that mucked up but I get super nervous, like, internally. I don't think it shows on my face, though, but inside I'm about to burst.
>>
>>17669590
no homo right?
I usually post on 4chan with a huge hard on but I always say no homo so its okay
>>
>>17669591
I'm a girl anon.
Homo impossible.
>>
>>17669596
Idk. I know plenty of girls with feminine dicks.
Have you ever been to /fit/?
>>
File: 1476472017292.jpg (68KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476472017292.jpg
68KB, 480x600px
>>17669596
This girl has a dick
I am not lying
>>
>>17669599
No.
To /a/ though so I'm familiar with "the bulge"
I'm very lacking in the dick department though, sorry anon.
>>
>>17669604
Ew a weaboo
>>
>>17669351
Off topic what does spaghetti spilling means ?
>>
>>17669610
Read the mom spaghetti story
>>
>>17669610
Autism
>>
Girls

Do you ever think with your pussy? Like as a guy, we think with our dicks and it fucking sucks. this girl was just flirting with me, and I gave her my number. later I went and masturbated and now that I have a clear head, I regret giving her my number.

Fuck
>>
>>17669379
>be 20 and working at a warehouse
>qt 3.14 18 year old girl starts working there
>chat it up with her, develop huge crush
>she finds out about it
>1 day later starts casually talking about how she was thinking about what it would be like to date me

I am oblivious to signs but this means she wanted anon to ask her number right?
>>
>>17669418
Hey i was in simmilar situation although i kissed with the girl few times but didnt ask her out in time. I guess she went cold cuz she is just postponing my invitations to go out and i gave up. But i got my dog too at least.
>>
>>17669617
Haha, all humans think with their dicks. Even girls.
>>
>>17669617
Why do you regret it? Was she ugly? Married?
>>
How long should i wait to ask a girl to go on a 2nd date?

also is going to the movies a good choice for 2nd dates? 1st was a walk along the sea talking about eachother
>>
File: asd.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
>>17669596
This girl has a huge dick
>>
>>17669617
>Do girls get dumb from horniness
What do you think. We're made from flesh and blood too.
>>
>>17669619
yeah, shit sounds bad, but go into work in like 20 minutes
i'm gonna try tonight and see what happens anyway
>>
Is it shameful for a girl to write or draw smut?
I've been daydreaming porn for the last 13 years and i think i need to let it out.
A bit worried that people would find out and get the wrong idea about me.
>>
>>17669635
Its hot. I'd read it.
>>
Girls: How do I ask for a girls number, and how do I text?

I never had friends in high school, this is the first time in my life people are talking to me. I've never used snapchat or texted ever, besides my parents really, who are the only two numbers on my phone. I always would pull my phone out, pretending to be texting just so I wouldn't look like I was a loser. I decided to finally get a facebook and snapchat and all the shit. How do I start using shit like snapchat and texting people? It seems like its weird to just say "Can I have your phone number?", and even then, what the fuck to people talk about when texting, and what the fuck do you put in a snapchat. I have no idea how to even start conversations this way, like seriously what do you talk about while texting, or snapchatting or whatever, it doesn't make sense to me but I don't want this shit to be high school all over again and end up being completely alone, outside the odd conversation with people.
>>
I want to have sex but I don't want to lose my virginity until I meet >the one

How do I become a wizard?
>>
>>17669635
No, not at all imo. I can't draw for shit sadly (and I'm much too lazy to practice honestly) but I've written smut before. Not professionally or anything, but I like to write/read it, it's just a kinda hobby I guess?
Anyway, go for it, if you like it and you're good at it, all the better. Have fun.
>>
>>17669649
Post it so I can get off pls
>>
>>17669646
Firstly, realize that there is no 'the one' person made just for you, everyone has defects and unique characteristics. Not that you should just fuck anyone though, but be aware that is never going to be like in your fantasies.
>>
I can't even tell my friends I love them (platonically) let alone my family or a gf, is this a common problem or am I fucked? I can't even say it jokingly. I had to say 'we love you' and my buddy just looked at me quizzically and said 'I love you too anon'. I've never said 'I love you' to anyone. It just feels weird when I try. Help me?
>>
>>17669655
I've already met someone who I think is the one, but there are 2 obstacles standing in my way.

I just need to hold on but muh dick
>>
>>17669653
I haven't written any in years, sorry anon. Besides, it's homo-ish Gilmore Girls fanfiction.

>>17669656
Sounds like you have intimacy issues? I mean some people are weird about "the L word". Do you have any idea why it feels weird to you?
>>
>>17669656
Does it sound fake when you say it? I have this issue too.
>>
>>17669642
Also, this is purely platonic. I don't really know the difference between someone showing interest in you and someone just being nice, I just want someone to fucking talk to, I've never really had friends in my life, the only time I talked to people was in class, I made up bullshit about how I had friends outside of school because I didn't want to say I spent all my time at home since I had no real friends, I never once did anything with anyone outside of school. I literally spent every lunch from grade 7 until the end of high school by myself.

Fuck I'm a wreck of a human being, how the hell haven't being here realized I'm a loser after a month?
>>
Girls: any tips/tricks on finding out wether your crush likes you back or not without directly asking her out? (I see/talk to her like 4 times a week)

It's not that I don't dare to ask her out... I just want to make sure I have a decent chance. We've got a ton of mutual friends and it would be kind of awkward if she rejects me.
>>
>>17669621

just because I don't want to go out with anyone. she had a pretty good body. But I don't want to go out with anybody.
>>
>>17669630

I always thought girls were less sex driven but more attention driven.
>>
>>17669670
Girls like sex more than men. This is fact. They enjoy it more.
>inb4 not all girls
Yes and not all men too
Nobody cares for out liers
>>
>>17669660
I think it's from the time I first fell in love, with a friend but when I told them, I still couldn't say it. I just said 'I have feelings' and then that relationship crashed and burned spectacularly. growing up I got rejected a lot for various things like friendship and love etc because I was a weird kid. I can't remember my parents ever saying it to me but they did hug me and show affection to me. Maybe I think I could never love anyone for real like I did with that old friend..? I think when i said 'we love you' to my buddy and he said he loved me too, that was the first time anyone ever told me they loved me at all
>>
>>17669670
Tell them that when they are dripping wet and clit is 3 times its normal size
>>
>>17669670
>I always thought girls were less sex driven

Yeah, that's bullshit.
>>
>>17669663
Yes it sounds fake and not genuine. and I have to say it in a super weird/sarcastic voice if i can say it out loud. I notice that even after saying it in an empty room, i feel intense panic so i probably have intimacy issues
>>
>>17669673
>>17669679
>>17669680

Then why is it girls will flirt with me and say sexual things, but when we hang out they only want to be platonic.

I really think it's just for attention
>>
>>17669670
I think we just have this weird millennia-long PR thing going on where we somehow convinced everyone, ourselves included, that we don't really like sex all that much, or shouldn't.
Still, totally bullshit. Sex is awesome, and if the cards are played right, we have way way more fun with sexuality than guys.

>>17669679
Well, that's succinctly put, can't argue.

>>17669676
Honestly, that just sounds like you have some unresolved issues with intimacy altogether.
>>
>>17669691
>we have way way more fun with sexuality than guys

Well I definitely do believe that. Because I'm a guy and don't enjoy sex
>>
>>17669691
Yes i agree, intimacy issues...i remember only recently that when someone tries to hug me ,I don't freeze up and turn pale anymore. I even initiate hugs sometimes now. Yet I've had a lot of meaningless sex, so...i think i'm getting better slowly
>>
>>17669698

>yet I've had a lot of meaningless sex

good memories?
>>
>>17669689
Obviously I can't speak for all girls, but I think it's true for the majority of us that emotional intimacy plays a much bigger role for sex than for guys.
Which isn't to say we don't want to have as much sex as guys, but given the choice of having sex a hundred times with one guy (a guy we love and all that stuff) or having sex with a hundred different people, we'd pick the one guy every time.
So, less into casual, more into committed sex, but sex all the same.

>>17669695
Like not at all? Do you have problems orgasming, or something? If I may ask.

>>17669698
>a lot of meaningless sex
>helping with intimacy issues
Uh, anon...you can have sex that's literally more anonymous and with less commitment than hand shaking.
Wouldn't even need eye contact.
>>
>>17669689
They can afford to be picky. We, average/ugly guys, just stick our dicks in whoever lets us do it.
>>
>>17669689
don't listen to them they are just fucking with you because homosexuals have the most sex then in heterosexual relationship and lesbian relationships. this means men like sex more then women. women only like to use is a a bargain tool or as a way to manipulate men.
>>
>>17669711
That's cause you're looking at one group of men.
Women as a whole have more sex than men.
>>
>>17669702
I put it wrong, i meant with meaningless sex that obviously it's not touching that i'm averse to, it's intimacy. I've been trying and had sex with someone who liked me but i still couldn't handle it after 1 time so I stopped it. The last people i hooked up with i did it because i knew they were moving away soon

>>17669701
Not really the sex itself but the events of the night that lead to it were fun
>>
>>17669716
With whom?

>>17669726
How do you mean, you couldn't handle it? The sex wasn't good, or you were getting close, or what?
>>
>>17669702

>Like not at all? Do you have problems orgasming, or something? If I may ask

I've been with 4 girls, and I've never actually enjoyed it. only 1 of the girls was able to get me to cum, but it was a pretty pathetic orgasm Tbh. Infact, you know that really short rush you get after orgasm? Immediately following that is a heavy wave of depression. I hate orgasming for that reason. I am the same guy who posted the question, it's been maybe 20min since I fapped, and I feel depressed. Yet I've been fine all day until then. it's been 5 years since the last time I've had sex. I try to avoid it now.

>>17669706

I don't
>>
>>17669732
Different men and women. Women have more sexual partners.
>>
>>17669735
That's not true.
Women on average have less sexual partners than men.
And if you're talking about straight relationships only, for every guy who fucks there must be a woman, so it's clearly the same amount of sexual partners on average.
>>
>>17669733
Go see a shrink bro, orgasm causes muscle relaxation and overall feel of joy. I guess you either have anxiety issues or some trauma from the past.
>>
>>17669732
Nah the sex was ok nothing special, it's just, she said she wanted to see me again and cuddled with me. Then she looked into my eyes when we fucked and I couldn't do that so i closed my eyes instead of looking at her. The cuddling was ok but it was sticky and I wanted to leave. I couldn't look into her eyes because it felt weird that she liked me when we'd only officially met earlier that day .and her gaze was really intense for me.

I guess i liked her too. We were joking around a lot and watched movies after.But i think i felt guilty a bit because I couldn't give her anything more
>>
>>17669745

a guy could have had sex once ever. But the girl he fucked may have had 15 previous partners.
>>
>>17669733
And masturbation depresses you too, then? Because in that case I would really get professional help, I mean that's quite a big impact on your potential love life, right? Your life generally really.

>>17669735
I just quickly googled it, but it tells me on average men have about 9 sexual partners throughout their lives, whereas women have 4, according to a National Survey of Family Growth between 2006 and 2008.

>>17669754
Yeah, and there's girls who only had one partner and that guy could've fucked a dozen girls before. Your point?
>>
>>17669745
That's not true. Women has more sexual partners.
Also its not equal due to homosexuality
>>
>>17669755
Wow u sure proved me
>>
>>17669750

I don't feel comfortable talking about it to everyone. I have had anxiety for years but it's been at ultra-low levels the past few weeks. like I've felt stress and anxiety free all day today. Completely fine and got a lot accomplished. But i fucked up and masturbated. Which will ruin the rest of the evening because I feel really down now. I hope this fucking feeling wears off soon.
>>
>>17669763
Have you ever had some sort of traumatic experience involving sexuality or something like that?
I dunno I'm not a shrink obviously but this doesn't seem normal.
>>
>>17669756
Prove it.

>>17669754
And one of the guys the girl fucked might have had 15 partners.
It doesn't make any sense.
>>
This girl has a crush on me according to a mutual friend of ours, but she has been acting super weird. I don't understand girls (Shes 23, I'm 27)

>Ask her earlier this week if she wants to hangout
>"Yeah can I come over tomorrow and watch a movie."
>Tomorrow comes, and I text her to ask when she will be arriving. She never responds and never shows
>Next day she texts me, "Omg I missed your text I'm sorry."
>That night she texts me at like 9:00, hey I don't want to go out tonight can I come over?
>At 11 she texts me saying she is too tired to come over
>At 2am see a snap chat of her and her friend out

lol wtf?
>>
>>17669755

>And masturbation depresses you too, then? Because in that case I would really get professional help, I mean that's quite a big impact on your potential love life, right? Your life generally really

I can't talk to anyone about it. But.. I'm trying to give up on the whole "potential love life" thing. I'm really convincing myself to not care anymore. Trying to focus way from girls, but it's difficult because I'm a male, so naturally I think of girls.

>>17669766

>traumatic experiences

no. just my experiences were really lame. But yeah even fapping makes me feel like shit. I feel like I have this mental fog right now, and I just feel really down and depressed right now
>>
>>17669775

MOST guys don't ever even have sex with more than 6 partners
>>
Men value Virginity more than women
>>
>>17669783
Most girls neither.
I'm 24 and just 1 of my friends had more than 3 partners (talking about a group of 10 people).
>>
>>17669789
Explain.
>>
>>17669777
Well, option a) is of course that she's not actually into you, and your mutual friend is wrong.
b) being that she's into you and super shy. wants to meet you, shyness hits, breaks it off, start all over. That happens.

>>17669783
According to the NSFG survey I mentioned in >>17669755, neither do girls. (most men (57.3%) and women (74.55%) reported fewer than 6 lifetime total partners)

>>17669778
I've never heard about that before, to be honest, but google tells me it's not so uncommon to feel depressed after an orgasm. Maybe google it, or if it seriously bugs you (and I suppose it does), seek professional help. I mean, it can't hurt to try and get it "fixed", right?
>>
>>17668117
How creepy or weird would it be if I it went into the workplace(Publix) of a girl I like that I am also sure likes me some?

She is a manager who is always moving around and I've only had one short conversation with her and I figure the more I'm in there, the better chance I have to talk to her. I also don't want to scare her off though.
>>
>>17669793
Men have Christian values, women want to have sex
>>
>>17669798

>seek help

i just don't feel comfortable at all talking about this even with a doctor. I just don't plan on having sex anymore. it's already been 5 years. Screw it. I'm trying to quit fapping entirely. it just sucks because my subconcious mind wants girls and makes me think of girls. But my concious mind knows I shouldn't because it makes me feel like shit. So it's like a battle within my own fucking mind. It's pretty shitty.
>>
To girls largely
Is long hair on a guy unattractive to you?
To girls and longhair guys:
How do I learn to tie it?
>>
>>17669802
>men report twice as many lifetime sexual partners as women
>prostitution almost exclusively caters to men
>but muh Christian values
Anon, be Christian. That's cool. But most men don't act very Christian about sex at all.
But I guess you're more into trolling than Christianity.

>>17669815
I can see how that'd be tough, yeah. And I know from experience that talking to a doctor can be awkward as hell, but in the end it might seriously help you. Consider it at least.

>>17669819
Not necessarily unattractive, but not very attractive either. I don't really know a lot of long-haired guys, but if I really liked a guy it wouldn't matter much to me how he keeps his hair.
>>
Is there a way to tell if a girl feels romantically attracted to you, as opposed to just feeling pity/sorry for you? Or if she only cares in a friendly way about you?
There was a religious girl once that was interested in how I said I had trouble with my faith. She texted me a lot and was super nice to me. She checked on how I was doing often and if I didn't text her weekly she got worried. Now she has a boyfriend. She was a qt but I was worried that it was probably just her feeling pity for me and not her being attracted to me in a romantic way so I did nothing about it.
>>
>>17669826
t. "Facts" straight from my keyboard
>>
>>17669815
Your mindset is bad, you jerk off and before you cum you already decide you are gonna feel like shit after that. Also, im just guessing, maybe the cause is low testosterone which gets even more reduced when u cum. Do you excercise?
>>
>>17669826

>talking to a doctor can be awkward as hell, but in the end it might seriously help you. Consider it at least

I appreciate the words anon, but I just can't
>>
>>17669829
Laumann, E. O., Gagnon, J., Michael, R., & Michaels, S. (1994). The social organization of sexuality: Sexual practices in the United States. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
Chandra, A., Mosher, W. D., & Copen, C. (2011). Sexual behavior, sexual attraction, and sexual identity in the United States: Data from the 2006-2008 National Survey of Family Growth. National Health Statistics Reports, 36, 1-36.

The second one being the one I mentioned repeatedly.
You, on the other hand, haven't posted anything close to hard data.
You can stop memeing at any time, if you want to Anon.

>>17669836
I understand that, it's not easy, and definitely easier said than done. Best of luck all the same, I'm afraid that's all the advice I can give.
>>
>>17669833

>mindset

I don't think that's a issue. But yeah I do exercise.

I wish there was medicine that was designed to surpress sex drive.
>>
>>17669841
Actually, some antidepressants do work that way. Or similarly at least. I've had the experience of frustratingly delayed orgasms from antidepressants, but I've heard from others that simply numbing down the sex drive happens too, to some people.
>>
>>17669838
Thanks for the useless copy and pasted block of information that supplies absolutely zero evidence for your claims.

Here's some actual evidence
http://calhoun.nps.edu/handle/10945/38304

thanks again t. Pseudo keyboard intellectual
Perhaps your keyboard isn't the best place to go for facts
>>
>>17669849

Yeah I've heard that before, but I can't take anti-depressants tho because of my work life.
>>
>>17669852
Here's the actual evidence, since you are too lazy to google.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
You will notice it's an actual government survey including tens of thousands of subjects over several years, and not a 4 page paper by a retired professor of electric engineering who doesn't cite any sources besides "lets assume there are more women than men, therefore women must have more sex".
Feel free to read it and get back to me, anon.

>>17669860
Was just an idea. Sorry I can't really help.
>>
Girls: is it a deal breaker if a guy is taking antidepressants? Or really any medication related to a serious mental health issue
>>
femanons, help me out.

so there's this beautiful girl who goes to my place of education and we both live in the same area. we see each other pretty much every day when on the journey to said place of education. we have never spoken.

i dress well, have a nice trim and like to think i am fairly good with my fashion choices.

basically, whenever i see this girl she is always staring at me. i'm not trying to big myself up either. when i say stare i mean she has a good long look at me and would even turn around to look. i never make eye contact because, well, i just don't.

what the fuck does the long stare mean? does that mean she likes me? does she want me to approach her? i don't want to end up approaching her and asking for her number or something and finding out she was just staring because its a chick thing to stare at random guys and make them feel awkward or some shit like that. she's been doing it for weeks now and it's messing with me.

i'm 20 and she's around 18 if it helps.

btw sorry if this post is duplicated because i keep getting a connection error
>>
>>17669873
No.
I'd rather date a guy who is on antidepressants than someone who doesn't get help for his mental problems.
Boyfriend has some mental issues but manages them well, absolute fucking best guy I've ever dated.
>>
>>17669871
You do realise people lie in surveys right?
Surveys aren't concrete proof of anything.

Its been proved already that women especially are more modest when it comes to admitting sexual partners.

You're such a fool
>government study
Ah, because the government is a reliable source of information with no agenda to push????
>>
>>17669877

You cheated on him though
>>
>>17669873
No, but depends how much he's taking, how they affect him, what kind of mental health problems he has, etc.
I have chronic pain though so I'm very used to all sorts of pills.

>>17669881
Again. Best available info there is. People lie but it gives you a general idea of the surveyed populace.
While you're just talking out of your candied ass.
>>
>>17668271
it's very unlikely that both of you will be amicable/single after a split
>>17668348
if you're not investing most/all of your efforts into the relationship with girl #1, that relationship is doomed to fail
>>17668661
when I was 19 I had no interest in girls that young
>>17669511
when i was younger
>>17669777
this girl ghosted you, cut your losses and stop dating children
>>
>>17669874
I don't know... I make strong eye contact with ugly people as a nice gesture and a challenge.
>>
>>17669883
Not really.
He's my first and only, together 8 years.
>>
>>17669891
People do lie. The data is unreliable. The government has an agenda to push. Governments aren't a good source of information.

Did you never study history?
I linked you more concrete evidence.
>>
>>17669900

You've undoubtedly strayed in some way.
>>
>>17669901
Are you kidding me?
You linked a 4 page paper by a retired guy not involved in any kind of sociological studies, who does not cite any sources whatsoever. It's literally just one guy saying that girls have more sex than boys, and wringing it through a bad prom date analogy.
>>
>>17669906
You're such a fool. Please kys
>>
>>17669558
Boys make excuses. Men get results. Which one are you?
>>
>>17669909
I'm not a boy not yet a man.
>>
>>17669716
Women still see sex as doing you a favor and she will feel like you need to take her out more and spend more money on her because she is giving you sex.
>>
>>17669908
Thanks for the great discussion buddy. Really showed me. :^)
>>
>>17669899
ah, you're probably right. she's probably fucking about.
>>
She kept eye balling me up so I stared at her tits and now she won't look at me

I ruined it didn't I
>>
God her tits were great
>>
Guys

there's this cute guy I see all the time in my college dining hall-he's almost always alone too. I really want to get to know him, what's the best way to do that?
would you be weirded out if a stranger came up to you and said hi?
>>
>>17669948
If the stranger was a girl who's interested in me? Obviously not.
Just as obviously, though, if it was a horrible unattractive/fat girl, then I'd feel weirded out.
So assuming you're not hideous, and hardly anyone is truly hideous, go for it. Most guys love it when girls take the first step for once.
>>
Ladies, if a guy that's nearly 30 years old seems to have his shit together in his personal life, but has never dated or had any girlfriends at all, would this be a red flag?
>>
QUICK
should I attach "ily" onto a text?
I've said it to her before but since we've started texting I've expressed ZERO romantic emotions.

Don't know if she'll appreciate it or not
>>
>>17669957
Depends on the reasons.
>>
>>17669948
I regularly sit alone in the dining hall at work but I would not mind a bit if anyone came down to sit next to me and ate/talked. Maleanon. I say go for it
>>
Gals, would you date a guy who's around 5 years younger than you?
>>
>>17669187

Oh come on. Going through a traumatic experience won't make you "grow up" faster. I know because I've seen my share of death in the family and had to take on responsibilities early on.

Yeah, I was into drinking earlier than my friends. I was a melancholic a lot. I was more serious.

So fucking what?

I still went to school. I was still doing my homework and playing the occasional vidya. I didn't give a fuck about holding down a job. I didn't worry about taxes. I didn't have to be completely self-dependent. I was still being nurtured by grown ups.

I had none of this shit when I was 19, except for the drinking.

It's not just the mindset that makes you "mature", it's also the lifestyle, the worries, your needs, your usual problems and their objective weight. The "context" of your life in general.

If you honestly can't see the difference between a 16 year old and a 19 year old, you're probably too young to talk about the subject, lacking hands-on experience. I'm not one to agefag, but that's what it is.
>>
>>17669964
i want to know the same thing but i'm 4 years older than the girl
>>
>>17669958
I always thought "ily" is kinda half-assed, like a mix between a serious declaration of love and a cutesy text shortspeak that could mean something or nothing at all.

>>17669964
No, but I'm 20.
>>
>>17669964

Same question. Getting closer to a woman 6 years older than me. She's still in his 20s so here's hoping.
>>
Didn't work out

Ily backfired
>>
>>17669957
A red flag, but not a deal breaker.
I would surely wonder why he has been single for 30 years. If it was because of something that doesn't bother me, then it'd be fine.
>>
>>17669948
Is the stranger pretty ?
If not I'd have to be super lonely and horny
I think this might have happened to me once in the cafeteria when I was an exchange student, this chick just assumed I was Swedish and she said something to me, I was thinking about measure theory, so I just nod and then she sat in front of me, we ate and occasionally exchanged glances.
>>
>>17669960
What reasons specifically? Would you care to hear about my blog and judge for yourself if that would help decide?
>>
>>17669965
"my experience is everyone's experience."
>>
>>17669970

>her not his

Fug
>>
>>17669974
Just the short version. Why haven't you had a girlfriend in 30 years?
>>
>>17669964
Not really.
The younger I'd go is probably 21.
I'm 23.
>>
>>17669975

You're completely missing my point, but that's ok. Must've been your tough childhood and your grown up mentality.
>>
>>17669980
I fight crime at night.
>>
>>17669985
Are you attracted to Robin, then?
Or what about your lifestyle makes you avoid women?
>>
>>17669956
>>17669961
>>17669973
thanks guys. im not that pretty imo but im not horribly disfigured.
whats the best way to go about this? eg what should i say to make it not weird?
>>
>>17669998
Anything from "Hey, I'm Anon, I noticed you in class, do you mind if I sit here?" to "Hey, I'm Anon, can I suck your dick on the toilet?", depending on how fast you want him to like you.
>>
>>17669980

I'll try to sum up the past decade or so

>latebloomer in high school, not interested in women
>went overseas for a year doing missionary work; came back to drifting from friend group
>spent the next 7 years studying full time while working 2 part time jobs, obtained PharmD
>focused on further self improvement, developing new hobbies, taken up running and working out, etc.
>throughout this time, never invested it on dating
>now have nowhere to start, wondering if I blew my chances

How screwed am i
>>
>>17669998
"Hi, can I sit here ?"
"you are so smart and your dick is sooo big"
"btw I'm [insert your name], you?"
pretty sure if that Swedish chick said this in English things could've turned out differently..
>>
>>17669998
Any variant of these
>>17670002
>>17670007
Just remember to mention his dick.
>>
>>17670005
Not necessarily screwed, I mean have you suddenly developed an interest in romance, out of the blue?

>>17670002
>>17670007
>>17670014
Not her and I'm not sure how much you guys are kidding, but is it seriously a good idea to mention a guys' dick when I first meet him?
>>
>>17670020
They are kidding, but the rest you can say.
>>
>>17669965
You are putting it as if "being an adult" just means "making your own money".
Which is fine, but it isn't exactly what being an adult is all about to me.

I haven't been completely self dependent financially till I was 24 and I graduated from university. When I graduated from university I also started worrying about getting a real job other than a small part time shit to pay for my living expenses. Before that, my life didn't change enormously - I was still doing the same stuff that I was doing when I was 16: studying, hanging out with friends, having a small part time job.

Even now that I am 26, and I have a fine ass job that pays for everything, and I have responsibilities, I still am not totally, 100% independent - I still relay on my family and friends for some things.

Everyone's experience is different, really.
I sure wasn't an adult when I was 15, but I wasn't an adult at 18, or at 21.
When I was 15 I was looking after my dad, taking care of the house, cooking meals for everyone and I knew how to change his morphine IV. Sure, my mom paid the bills, but I was nursing my dad all day.
When I was 19 I was at college not doing shit other than studying, partying and working as a baby sitter. I felt much less responsible and stressed at 19 than I did at 15.
I did a lot of growing up through my experience with my dad, and nothing major changed in my life after so I was really pretty much the same till I turned 21.
>>
>>17670020
>is it seriously a good idea to mention a guys' dick when I first meet him?
Not just any guy, it has the same answer as "Are you willing to suck his dick in the toilet stall?"
>>
>>17670025
Okay so be cute but don't go overboard with sexual stuff, got it.

>>17670027
Uhh. Probably not. Because I'd be afraid of fucking it up and/or getting caught.
To turn it around, if I were to offer that, would he just jump at that offer?
>>
For women and men,
I'm a 21 years old male currently going to college. I'm terrible with women though and i really don't know what's wrong with me. Please help.
>>
>>17670030
>would he just jump at that offer?

Not every guy is a sex fiend like the usual 4chan user, this could backfire horribly.
>>
For women,

Is it that big of a problem if I still live with my parents? Only 19 and in college (I commute every day). Have you every turned down a guy because he did?
>>
>>17670040
You lack practice, most likely. Have you been with many women?

>>17670044
What with 4chan talking about muh pure waifu gf, it never seemed all that sex-fiendy to me at all.
But yeah of course. I was more kidding, I don't think I could go through with it in any case, even if I really wanted to.
>>
>>17670020
>I mean have you suddenly developed an interest in romance, out of the blue?

I guess you could say that, yeah. To be quite honest I was just expecting it to happen naturally when I would be ready, like from what it seems to have happened to my friends and colleagues. I felt like if I worked hard enough that a relationship would fall into my lap. That never happened.

It hasn't bothered me much at all until the past year or two, where my lifestyle seems to have slowed down a bit so it's been on my mind more often.

At this point though I just feel like a dog chasing a car, even if I caught one (a relationship) I wouldn't know what to do with it lol. Inexperience seem to be a turnoff to a considerable number of people.

Other than that, I feel like I have the rest of my life pretty well put together. But that doesn't seem to be enough always
>>
>>17669964
Nah, also twenty three and eighteen is uncomfortably young for me. I can find guys that age sexually attractive, younger even, but they don't appeal to me otherwise. The sort of big sister feeling I get pairs up well with sexual attraction but not with a romantic connection. I went through so much since I was eighteen, I can't imagine having a lot in common with an eighteen year old either. And honestly I found that looking at the guys in my life, everyone has become a lot more pleasant, including guys I have known since we were teenagers. Which is not that surprising given that I have also become a lot more reasonable and pleasant since that time..
>>
>>17670049
No, not to me. But then again I'm 20 and still live with my parents too.

>>17670055
Well I guess online dating is a good start, for some people? Lots of exposure to a lot of people, and its not as time intensive as "real" dating.
>>
>>17670049
Not for me, no.
But I live alone so if my boyfriend lived with parents we'd still have a place to stay alone.
>>
>>17670061
>online dating
kek lmao did you just tell him that sincerely or were you trolling, hes not gonna get noticed on pof or w/e unless hes a fucking ten out of ten. those websites are skewed in favor of women not men
>>
>>17670061
agree with >>17670077
Online dating is gonna destroy his self esteem.
>>
>>17670077
I've no idea, I never done any of it but I have three male acquaintances who met their girlfriends online just recently, that's why it was on my mind.

>>17670091
My bad then. Nevermind.
>>
Girls and guys

Is it acceptable for someone to go their entire life without ever experiencing sex, affection, or love?
>>
>>17670119
Acceptable in what sense? Socially, morally? And do you mean when it happens to turn out that way, or when they arae never interested in any of that?
>>
File: 1473741522753.jpg (100KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
1473741522753.jpg
100KB, 800x568px
Hey tall women, if a guy called you an Amazon, would you be flattered?
>>
>>17670133

Let's go with

Socially and just happens that way
>>
>>17670142
I think in theory not so much, because people would not understand how it can just happen that way and would suspect that the person is off in a way that scares others off in turn.

But in practice I think that the more judgmental people with more distance to you would only know you to not have present relationships. That in itself is at most a bit sad/pathetic to others, but you would hardly be the only one. Not like random coworkers are going to smell that you're a virgin who has never shared a romantic connection with anyone.

And the few people who would be close enough to know it, would also be close enough to know that you weren't some psychopath in hiding and would thus not really care beyond perhaps pitying your situation.
>>
So here's the deal. Me and my fiance are getting married an about six months and she just dropped a bomb on me. She said she wants to try "BBC" before we get married to make sure she doesnt want it after. She said it's only a precaution and means nothing. Girls, is it normal to feel this way? Guys, should I let her do it? I really love her and want her to be happy.
>>
>>17670119
You're framing the question wrongly imo, it's not about being 'acceptable' or not, but what are the consequences of living such a barren life. Mine is like this for a while now and it's excruciating, the thoughts of me being inadequate and so on, can only to suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>17670164
0/10 try to uphold some standards here.
>>
>>17670154

>pitying your situation

I hate this
>>
>>17670169

What will you do to fix it?
>>
>>17670164
>to make sure she doesn't want it after
How dumb can you be? She's already disconnected from and she clearly is not willing to focus her life on you and the marriage.

>>17670169
lead to*
>>
>>17670177
First, getting a job.
>>
23yo guy, white

What do you ladies think of chest hair? My last girlfriend claimed she doesn't usually like it but liked mine because of its shape or whatever.
>>
>>17670194
I love all bodyhair. Chest hair I care relatively little about (compared to happy trail/pubes). I think it looks weird when guys shave it - how it grows back etc - and I like the look and feel of it, but I won't really care if he naturally doesn't have any.
>>
>>17670164
6/10 bait
>>
>>17670199
This. A thousand times.

When my boyfriend shaved it I literally cried.
First day of period is weird.
>>
>>17670200
It is still not ludicrous enough to never have happened with someone, however.
>>
What to femanons think of light stubble? I shave everyday but I find my facial hair starts growing back my midday and I can physically feel and see some stubble appearing especially where my moustache is. I personally think it looks really shitty but I'd like to know what other people think and if it really matters.
>>
>>17670213
Don't have a real opinion of it either positive or negative. From what I've heard from this question coming up earlier is that the consensus seems to be that it looks great but feels awful to kiss etc.
>>
>>17670207
I feel you, it's actually today for me and I got all choked up because of some "track your fertile days" commercial.

I also think shaved skin looks kind of different from naturally bare skin... it has this really "naked" look that puts me off. Another reason to prefer naturally hairless over shaved, if hairy's not an option.
>>
File: 1450229069607.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450229069607.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
For women:

Do you ever show interest in a guy and then when he asks you out say no or something like no, like "I'll think about it"?

Why? Or why do you think other women do?
>>
>>17670213
I LOVE a guy with a light, well kept stubble.
>>
>>17670231
To my knowledge, no. But I don't get to have the last say in how someone else interprets my behavior.

There's always going to be people who are cold and manipulative and like to feel power over others. Those are also a minority. Most people want to feel like a good person and don't want the hassle of accusations/gossip around their behavior, or potential backlash from the guy.

So the more likely explanation to me is that her standards for showing interest are different than yours. Some people are naturally flirty and extroverted and have a different level of friendliness as their perception of normal than most people do, just to name an example.

Alternatively, she changed her mind. Could be because she saw another side of you/got to know you better and doubted your compatibility. Could be because shit's going down in her own life and what seemed like a fun crush now seems like another potential area of stress. Could be that someone she once had feelings for approached her again, or something happened that made her realize she was not over her ex/needed to be single for a while and so on.
>>
File: 1440665906607.jpg (21KB, 395x263px) Image search: [Google]
1440665906607.jpg
21KB, 395x263px
>>17670246
Thank you, your perspective really helps.

I'm just very confused. I met the girl in question in a lab class at college. She sits with two nerdy guys, but comes over to my table to ask me questions and stands very close to me.

So I introduced myself and asked her out to lunch. She said she'd think about it. I was like okay and she yelled out to me that she would see me monday as I was walking away.

Perhaps she was pissed that I asked the girl sitting next to me to be my partner for an experiment over her.
>>
>>17670213
I think stubble is hot. Like a three-day or something. Well-kept/trimmed or whatever.
>>
>>17670286
Also I thought I saw her in the parking lot with a really sexy car one day. So I asked her about it and she said it was hers and seemed really like happy and giddy that I took notice. I guess perhaps I'm not as good as I thought at picking up signals of attraction.
>>
>>17670286
No problem. I'd like to solve it for you but there's not nearly enough context. Just what you mentioned (yelling out that she'll see you on Monday while walking away, after telling you she'll consider it) can be both really flirty (playing hard to get then teasing you) or really bitchy (being high and mighty about an innocent suggestion then basically trying to get the last word in despite you already leaving).

Either way, if you didn't get the vibe that she was joking/flirting, the only way I can see that response being somewhat normal is if she has a boyfriend and had to ask him whether he'd be okay with it, or think about how you might have meant it, something like that. Or maybe she was really nervous and blurted out something awkward in the spur of the moment.
Sincerely telling someone that you're going to think about it after a simple request to have lunch together is pretty odd and rude.
>>
File: 1447634710303.jpg (237KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1447634710303.jpg
237KB, 999x999px
>>17670309
I really appreciate the help.

When I introduced myself to her she seemed happy and she smiled. When I asked her if she wanted to get lunch she smiled and seemed positive. But her words didn't exactly match how she physically reacted.

She didn't mention a bf, which I would assume would be the first thing a girl would say when asked out.

>Sincerely telling someone that you're going to think about it after a simple request to have lunch together is pretty odd and rude.

That's what I thought, usually I would ask for her number at that point, but her response "Yes, I'll think about it over the weekend" kinda left me thinking she wasn't interested and just wanted to put me down easy.

Anyway I'm not tripping and I appreciate your help. Either way I'll find out monday.

Do you think it would be best if I just said hello when I see her monday and not mention lunch, let her bring it up?
>>
Hi girls,

I'm moving in to a new place with my girlfriend of 3 years in a few days. Any miscellaneous advice or pearls of wisdom to share? I'd like to not fuck up.
>>
To all,
Is there any way to reduce anxiety in most social situations? When I am at college and around a lot of people I feel self-conscious/anxious of myself and everything I do. It feels like everyone is just watching me, and I think it makes me look really bad.
>>
>>17670302
Again it is not enough to tell, that is, without personally having seen the moment happen. She could have been really giddy to show off her car - you might have been the first person to ask about it. It could also be that she was indeed thrilled that you took notice.

For the record, signs of attraction are/include:
>looking at you a lot (#1, people look at what holds their interest)
>finding excuses to be near you, stand physically close to you or touch you (including fixing your clothes, physically pointing out a stain, brushing something off you, grabbing you for attention etc)
>showing heightened interest in your preferences for women (be it physical stuff or type of behavior, clothes, hairstyles...)
>having a very accurate memory for trivial stuff you told them, bringing up very minor things you said a long time ago
>blushing, smiling/giggling/laughing easily, fidgeting with stuff (her sleeves, her hair, her pen), self-conscious remarks (making jokes then immediately pointing out they weren't that funny, describing innocuous things she did around you as weird/awkward, stuff like "you must think that I am-" "you must have such a weird impression of me now")
>asking for your opinion on stuff, extra points if it relates to their appearance in a way
>doing domestic stuff for you like baking you cookies or making homemade gifts for your birthday, looking after you when sick...
>she gives you compliments, mentions she's single/broken up without it being that relevant
>she tries to make sex into a conversation topic, BUT only mentions vague and flattering stuff ("I love wearing lingerie", "I like rough sex") and/or negative anecdotes about exes/one night stands

Like with most things in human relationships you are looking for patterns, not working off a check list. It's not about whether she matches every bullet or whether it's significant that there's one or two signs. Patterns. Does she happen to show up a lot around you, for example?
>>
last time i went to the store this cute cashier was working made a little small talk and made her laugh, couldnt really talk long cause hurricane matthew and the store weas swamped. But this time i went to the store and she kept looking at me when she was ringing people up ( wasnt in her line).im not ugly but i just get really fucking nervous going for their numbers and sometimes i overthink situations.next time should i go for her number do you think shell give it to me?
>>
>>17670319
Could be. Perhaps she was mostly trying to be sassy and didn't quite pull it off...? It's hard to say from just the description.

Nah, I'd call her out on it in a tongue in cheek manner at the first natural opportunity. "So did you sleep on it?"
You can get away with A LOT as long as you present it in a lighthearted fashion that allows people to dodge and avoid any potential discomfort without losing face. This way she can laugh it off, but you still subtly draw attention to her giving a weird reply to you. Hell, playfully and subtly nudging to someone that they were a bit weird/awkward about something is even a way of flirting. Just try to keep the mood light so you can both potentially bow out without creating difficult situations in the future.
>>
>>17670327
It is painful, so be warned: you have to put yourself into those anxiety prone situations more and more (gradually), so after a while you get used to them, and after a while they are part of who you are.

The analogy (and a bad one, I'm sorry) is the effect of any drug in your body, at first you feel high and ecstatic by them, by as you sue more and more your body creates a 'resistance' and the effects desired vanish.
>>
>>17670326
>bring a garbage can with a closed lid for the bathroom and dark towels if you don't have any yet - garbage can so she can dispose of pads/tampons without you having to stare at them, the towels for period sex without obvious gory bloodstains
>if this is not a habit of yours already, try to really get it in your system to clean stuff right away instead of letting it build and making it into a big job to take care of
>make sure you are on the same wavelength with your first housewarming and weekend/night together there - you don't want your girlfriend to remember moving in together alongside you ignoring her at the housewarming party to get too drunk with your friends, this is supposed to confirm your thriving relationship
>agree on how you split and handle finances before physically moving in if at all possible
>same with chores, discuss who will do what and agree on trying it like this before possibly revisiting the arrangement if it's not working out

From the top of my head. Good luck!
>>
Grillz,

Ass to mouth; never, willing or regularly do it?
>>
>>17670376
Not going to rule out that there would never be a situation where in the heat of the moment, some minutes after anal, I'd not care if he was really aching to get head. But as a sex act for its own sake, no, never. I am not into humiliation.
>>
What is the best method to spike a drink?

Fell like I missed out the ease of 1999.
>>
>>17670394
Congratulations, you did, women hoard their drinks and warn each other if they were left unattended for a moment or they saw someone keeping an eye on it or whatever.

Try being a decent person instead.
>>
>>17670382

Yeah, a sex act on its own is not sexy at all.

I don't like full cock anal anyways; I always just put the tip/head in when I cum.

And then had the girls blow afterword with no complaints or protests.
>>
>>17670404
Yeah that's pretty much what makes the difference for me. It just happens to work out that way? Whatever, if I'm aroused enough I'm probably not going to ruin the moment. Though I can't be sure because this situation never happened to me in real life.
The moment I feel the guy gets off on the whole "my dick was in her ass now she has to take it in the mouth" my interest in sex vanishes. Very off putting, unless you're also into that spiel I'm guessing.
>>
File: 1463071992488.png (799KB, 638x639px) Image search: [Google]
1463071992488.png
799KB, 638x639px
>>17670344
>>17670329

Thanks for the replies.

This is the first time I've asked someone out and gotten a response like this, usually it's a simple yes or no.

I think I'll try to light heatedly ask her if she had a good weekend and thought about it. Not sure what I'll say exactly, I'll just do whatever comes to me in the moment.

Thanks for the help.

Would appreciate any further help or advice from anyone.
>>
>>17670398
Hey I'm a decent person.

Girls wouldn't make all that effort in looking good if they weren't up for sex. All I want to do is cut out all that boring bull shit like talking.
>>
>>17670376
Never. Doing that will get you sick.
>>
>"I'm not man enough to eat pussy so I'll act like my situation is really unique and complex": The Thread
Every fucking time with you guys holy shit.
>>
Theres a photo of me someone posted on a former friends wall on facebook. I want it deleted, would it be strange/petty to ask the former friend to delete it? I kind of had a falling out with the friend so I am a bit embarrassed to a few years of no contact to delete a photo
>>
>>17670344
>>17670329
A little more detail, she's several inches taller than me and I'm like 5-6 years older than her. Perhaps she wanted to ask her friends what they think?
>>
>>17669948
welp he was sitting with people today. gg
>>
How the hell am I supposed to message a girl on dating sites?

Telling her about myself is probably gonna bore her.

Just asking her out for coffee seems too abrupt.

Just saying "Hi" or "Sup" is strongly discouraged by them.

wat do?
>>
Girl I know ghosted me. She doesn't acknowledge me when I see her and shit. One thing I've noticed is when I post videos on social media of me singing a song, she would post videos of the same thing. It seems like she's 'using' me to discover new things. What annoys me is that she doesn't talk to me but she actively looks to see what I'm getting into in terms of hobbies.
>>
Guys:

Ever knew a girl, specifically one who grew up in the suburban life and they try real hard to be someone they aren't? There's this girl I like, but I've started to notice that she's sort of fake. She tries hard to act black by talking like she grew up in the ghetto when she's middle class. She seems to cherry pick some things from the black community and their culture. Actually, a friend of hers told me that she's only exclusively into black guys. I'm thinking of backing away because I don't know what to think.

Anyone ever met someone who was like this?
>>
>>17671041
I know someone like this.

Hell, I was like this when I was younger. I grew up in a dull, stifling environment, and black/hispanic people are practically unheard of. I loved the shit out of their music and street culture, and even went through a phase where I was exclusively into black & hispanic girls.

Then I grew up, re-evaluated my political views, and realized I was largely incompatible with this subculture. I have lost a few friends from my phase, but looking back, I don't fault them for that.
>>
>>17671061

That's why I don't want to pursue this girl anymore. I'm Hispanic and she was showing signs that she was interested in me, but I feel like she's just in a phase and would go back to dating white guys and eventually marry a rich one. It seems like she just likes black culture specifically their music because it's 'loud' and she wants someone to be dominant and assertive and their music and videos shows assertive visuals. I'm not surprised she mainly listens to 'trap-rap' mainly music in which the rappers just talk about nothing. She probably just wants to fuck someone who grew up in or around that culture just to see what it's like and then go back to 'where she belongs'.
>>
>>17669618
>>17669411
>>17669619
Got it anyways my man
i deed good ye?
>>
>>17671090
If you need any extra reassurance, most white girls who claim to be into black guys are often mentally unhinged.

You would be losing nothing by ditching this puta. You gotta do you, vato.
>>
Me and my girlfriend found a day where we both have the whole day off and we want to have sex all day as many times as we can. Should we hold off having sex until then, or does it matter? Anything I should worry about?
>>
>>17671138

Yea I'm definitely stopping. You said mentally unhinged? How so? You've met white girls who claimed to only like black guys, what ever happened to them?
>>
>>17671145
>Should we hold off having sex until then, or does it matter?
Holding off would probably be more satisfying, but if you're both consenting adults living in a free country, do whatever the fuck you want.

>Anything I should worry about?
Running out of condoms
Running out of lube
Running out of cum
Your erection lasting more than 4 hours (this is actually a serious health concern, and I assume you're going to be taking some kind of magic dick hardener so you can have endless sex)
Your girlfriend having her period
Either of you getting sick (seriously, try to avoid catching a cold from your friends, family, and coworkers)
Forgetting to order pizza or Chinese food when it's time to re-energize
>>
>>17671146
Well, you saw the early signs. Sudden interest in hip-hop culture and speaking in ebonics.

They start off light. Then they swear off white men forever, because "once u go black there's no going back"

Then they gain weight, because black men love that shit. Then they get cheated on or dumped, and no one's willing to take them back. So then they scour craigslist personals to find another black man to love, all while maintaining that "wyte bois cant touch dis"

Any ambition they've had in their lives are nothing more than a candle flame flickering in the wind. They don't care about their careers, they just want to please Tyrone by cooking & cleaning for him.

They fool themselves into believing this is an acceptable way of living.
>>
>>17671171

Wow almost accurate to the girl I'm talking about. She's in college, but she told me how she isn't interested in it but her dad is making her. She's also on the big side, but I've never seen older pictures of her like before the age of 16. Also, her younger sister is dating a white guy and based on the photos, she seems very happy (not that only dating someone of the same race always works). Meanwhile, the girl I'm talking about is posting videos on social media talking about how everyone around her is trash. She recently re-downloaded Tinder and she said she denied every guy on there. There's probably something wrong with her if she denied everyone. I was told many times that if you're using Tinder that you've hit rock bottom.
>>
>>17671160
>Running out of cum
How can I prevent this from happening?
>Your erection lasting more than 4 hours
We will take breaks. I don't think I'll need dick hardener, it's very easy for me to get hard
>Your girlfriend having her period
It just passed a few days ago, and we are planning on doing it on Monday

Thanks for the tips, I didn't know about the 4 hour thing. Is this a problem even without dick hardener?
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.