[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why couldn't I get the girl but he did?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1464701773712.jpg (50KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464701773712.jpg
50KB, 621x960px
Some years ago, I was inlove with a girl who was older than me. We used to hang out, at the beginning she looked like she was interested in me. But after some time, she started talking about other guys, so I told her that I liked her, and that I was too young for her. We stopped talking, I was disappointed.

Today I saw her with her new boyfriend. He looks like me. He is actually younger than me. I started to wonder, how did I fuck up? Why did she reject me, but she accepted this guy who is almost myself 2.0? What did I do wrong? Is there something wrong about me? I feel very bad right now. I feel worthless. I must be retarded desu.
>>
You are blind. That guy is not you, but far better and more attractive every way.
>>
>>17636328
>Today I saw her with her new boyfriend. He looks like me. He is actually younger than me. I started to wonder, how did I fuck up? Why did she reject me, but she accepted this guy who is almost myself 2.0?

Do you even know he is like you or are you just assuming being of roughly your age and ethnicity means he is the same as you?
>>
>>17636332
I think that he is more attractive than me too. But most other people say we are almost the same. Who am I supposed to believe? Anyways, he isn't really much better.
>>
You stop to realize she wasn't looking only for appearance? No?
Of couse not.
You stop to realize the other guy must be richer then you or have more in common with her then you? No?
Of course not.
>I must be retarded desu.
Yes, you are.
>>
It doesn't actually matter tbf. Don't try to figure out how or why women pick the dudes they do, you'll just give yourself a headache.
>>
One thing that I have noticed about him is that he is a lot nicer than me. So this "nice guy" thing is bullshit. He got the girl and he is the nice, polite guy who does everything for her. I wasn't that guy, and I never got her.
>>
>>17636352
I am much richer than him. But he is humbler
>>
>>17636359
>>17636364

It does sound like you are a pretty superficial asshole, no offense. Maybe that played against you in some way?
>>
>>17636370
It might be. But I don't do it on purpose. Yes, I am an asshole. But how can I change, really? If I try to be someone else, other people can tell. At the end, it doesn't matter how hard I try, I always behave like an asshole.
>>
>>17636364
>>17636359
You answer yourself. Like >>17636370 said: you sound like an asshole.
In any case, move on.
>>
>>17636379
>At the end, it doesn't matter how hard I try, I always behave like an asshole.

Accepting it as "fact" is a good way to not change it.

And then, you have to really develop a little bit of empathy. I can't really help you with that. You'll have to figure it out yourself.
>>
>>17636340
>I think that he is more attractive than me too. But most other people say we are almost the same.
No they dont

> Who am I supposed to believe? Anyways, he isn't really much better.

kek
>>
>>17636431
Well why is he supposed to be mor eattractive? Why wouldn't what the OP says be be possible? Is that women only choose the most attractive of all males they can find? I don't think so.
>>
>a guy who is better looking than me, nicer and less full of himself got the girl I was jonesing after
>what happened, /adv/?
Justice happened, OP. My advice: since OP is a faggot already, go to >>>/lgbt/ to dry your tears (with a big fat gay dick).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.