[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 18

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. If you can't automatically intuit this, the only way to build up that intuition is experience. So ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. (See above. Start somewhere, build experience.)

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
Still need a word about >>17596341
>>
File: 1470274401483.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1470274401483.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>17596701

To girls and boys
>my mom is a total nutjob
>she screams to almost everything
>her family 7 women and 1 man
>they constantly fight with each other
>they're all fucking 50's and above
>50 year olds acting like 12 year olds
>theres ALWAYS dramas between them

I'm not gonna pretend that I'm not, but I am indeed good looking. People around me keep asking how many girlfriends I have but I brush it off. In reality I have none. Dumped my faggot ex years ago.

Are all women this obnoxious or is it just my mother and her family? I'm a male btw
>>
>>17596701
Girls: How do you end up browsing 4chan the very first time?
why do you keep coming?
>>
Girls who have lots of male friends:
>do you just do it for the attention?
>do you feel like you're leading guys on?
>how have your bfs felt about it?
>>
Girls, what would make you suddenly make your twitter private? and make your boyfriend disappear from social media?

Is it safe to take this as a sign they broke up?
>>
>>17596712
I used to be like you. I please all girls around me. Though I can get away with it only because I'm good looking. They like me even more because I treat em nice.

A year in a relationship and it turned shitty since she does not respect me. Stopped pleasing girls ever since and they find me even more attractive. Women want a men they can lean on, not a wimp.

To be honest, there is no women that likes being treated like he's treating you: with kindnessm, respect, and dignity.

That said, you shouldn't feel bad for them to not like you, you're doing things that everyone knows women hate (treating them like people instead of dumcumpsters and showing affection)
>>
>>17597168
I don't understand, isn't kindness, respect, and dignity the pillars of a relationship? Why would girls want the exact opposite then?!
>>
>>17596701
How do I find a girl who wants to be platonic friends with me?

I need to learn how to talk to girls that are not my sister or mother.
>>
>>17597184
>>17597184
>isn't kindness, respect, and dignity the pillars of a relationship?

Yes, it is. But you need to know that smothering them with love and respect will not work the way you want them to. It's a feminine trait. You need to be mysterious. Be unpredictable. Be nice to her, be a dick to her. The 'feelings' she get when you treat her nice will multiply by hundreds of time this way.

Women need an environment that fulfil their needs. For instance within women there is a biological need is to feel protected. This is due to the feebleness of their gender gender.
>>
>>17597202
That I still don't understand at all. It makes literally zero sense to me.

How about I just give up entirely? I can't do what you do, not without feeling like literal shit at least. I'm not like that.
>>
>>17597214
Women want to feel emotions constantly. Women LIKE drama. If you're nice to them, it gets boring, but it's very exciting for her when you're kind of a dick and also mysterious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq5pYxZQj9Q
>>
Directed to both men and women... How much of a deal breaker is someone not wanting children? Not wanting to get married? Not wanting to live together? Individually or any combination of the 3...
>>
>>17597223
For me, as a guy, that's a dealbreaker.
>>
>>17597223

GIrl here, major deal breaker.
>>
>>17597223
guy here: If anything at all is a deal breaker, it's that.

Basically saying: Hi! I'm a human being that doesn't want to fulfill it's primary evolutionary and biological goal, but hey we can still pretend right?
>>
>>17597222
I like none of that. I'd rather be stable and loving. But hey if no one has time for that I'd rather be alone and suffering instead of suffering with a major asshole right next to me who pretends to love me while my heart is all over her.

>>17597223
100% deal breaker.
>>
>>17596933
Honestly couldn't tell ya what got me browsing... Been browsing for about 11 years now though. Mostly lurk.. Probably post less than 10 times per year.. But feel social every now and than.
I keep coming back because there are a variety of boards that interest me and relate to my hobbies. Also because I enjoy reading other people's opinions and learning about how other people see and feel about the world we live in, along with peoples opinions on certain subjects that come up often on this website.
Basically out to learn more about the world and the people in it. So I lurk here.
>>
>>17597242

>Post less than 10 times per year

I don't understand this. Why bother going on the website if you just lurk. Surely inputting your opinion on discussions and getting answers to your questions is much better off than just lurking hoping to find a decent thread every blue moon.
>>
how do i get my gf to have sex with me
>>
>>17597242
>Also because I enjoy reading other people's opinions and learning about how other people see and feel about the world we live in, along with peoples opinions on certain subjects that come up often on this website.

Where in the sea of frog memes and hook-fish images do you find these.
>>
>>17597241
>I like none of that. I'd rather be stable and loving. But hey if no one has time for that I'd rather be alone and suffering instead of suffering with a major asshole right next to me who pretends to love me while my heart is all over her.

Just listen to the fucking youtube video. You can be a nice and sweet guy when you're already in a relationship.
>>
>>17597115
>do you just do it for the attention?
No. I simply find I share more common interests and mindsets with men. Although I am certainly not denying the existence of women who hangout with men simply for the attention.

>do you feel like you're leading guys on?
Yes, sort of. Leading someone on is not my intention at all, and I do my best to make it clear that I am not interested in a relationship.. However that can be a difficult task if you're trying to avoid coming across as rude. I have never had anyone tell me or other friends of mine that they felt lead on, so I am under the impression my intentions are coming across as I intend them to.. However I am still concerned with the possibility of upsetting someone I care for.

>how have your bfs felt about it?
Some have had problems with it.. Others have been understanding. I have found jealousy turns relationships toxic very quickly.. So I now avoid the jealous types. I have never been a jealous person myself for various reasons.
>>
>>17597241
http://thoughtcatalog.com/kovie-biakolo/2014/02/21-bitter-things-all-single-people-have-thought-at-least-once/
>>
>>17597276
Yeah but how attractive are you, (this is important) Seeing that you're on 4chan, i've already made my assumptions
>>
So I'm kinda, well am a gun nut. How would I be able to meet someone who does think I'm crazy or a guy who's compensating. Any way I could introduce them into my hobby.
>>
>>17597248
Sometimes I am not up for discussion. I enjoy simply listening to what others have to say, even if I have a differing opinion. If I have a specific question in mind, I do not usually come here to find an answer. I find myself coming here if I'm just looking to see how other people feel about random stuff. I don't lurk looking for anything specific.. Just find what I find. Usually find something of interest though.
>>
>>17597252
Haha well this board for one.. This place is definitely more butthurt and trolling than it is actual discussion.. Can't deny that. Lol.
>>
>>17597279
Lol how am I supposed to answer this question.. I am not interested in posting my picture (which will obviously make you more firm on your assumption).. And you're obviously not going to take my word on a self description..
However if your assumptions are that women on 4chan are unattractive.. Why are you asking that question here? Your question seems as if it was directed more towards women who are 5+.
>>
>>17597273
I still disagree. I'm trying to understand the video (not a native english speaker so I can understand like 50% of it), and out of what I'm understanding is that I should be treating them like crap. Hell I'm reading the comments and it's still the same idea.

No, I can't do it, before or during the relationship. Not at least without feeling grudge against them and not wanting them to be close at all. In which case I'd rather have someone else.

Besides being "mean" before the relationship and then nice and sweet during it would be misleading them into making them believe I'm something I am not.

>>17597277
I'm bitter about them and about myself. What's the point?
>>
>>17597298
still can't believe it, ten years, posts once a year....What's wrong with you woman.
>>17597310
I didn't ask the original question, don't be so presumptuous you jerk.
>>17597311
The point is...well, you just made it for me, thank you.
>>
Girls, if I just want to date and have sex and maybe start a relationship is it a bad idea to approach random cute girls at my uni?

What would I even say to make this work?
>>
>>17597329
If you just want to date and have sex and maybe start a relationship?

Why else do people approach women? fucksamatterwitu
>>
>>17597332
I don't know.
>>
>>17597336
Go walk up to a girl EVERY DAY, and say.

Hi, i'm anon.

and go from there you stud. Probably one of the best ice breakers in the world
>>
>>17597332
"Uh, 'scuse me, do you happen to know calculus? I really need a tutor.."
indeed still wants to bone. They know this. Try no matter what.
>>
>>17597359
THIS
>>
>>17597359
>>17597336
To add: Start with the ugly ones, or if you think you're willing to take some blows to the ego you can go straight up to hotties.

I suggest the uggos first, they usually have pretty developed personalities anyway and aren't basic seminal colostomy bags, like the more attractive psych majors.
>>
>>17597315
Hahah yes.. I'm the jerk. And I'm the one being presumptuous.. Got it lol.
>>
>>17597382
Uggh women, all the same. Amiright fellas?
>>
File: its all a numbers game.jpg (491KB, 1276x1306px) Image search: [Google]
its all a numbers game.jpg
491KB, 1276x1306px
>>17597359
>Go walk up to a girl EVERY DAY
Pic related has kinda dissuaded me from that.

I'd kill myself if I were in that guy's shoes and you probably wouldn't feel so hot yourself if you were ostracized from society just because you decided to go with the "it's just a numbers game :^)" meme so you could experience sex and love like all the normies and movie characters do.
>>
>>17597392
Because that means being a creep and hitting on all the ladies like a creep and notnlearning from mistakes. No I mean talking to women like human beings and not using pick up lines. You arent getting it and neither was that anon. When someone gives that advice theyre assuming that anon isnt a complete retard . But sure be scared, hide in your room dont talk to girls. Just at last stop coming here and gunking the place up with your excuses
>>
>>17597401
You could've just said "Yes" to
>if I just want to date and have sex and maybe start a relationship is it a bad idea to approach random cute girls at my uni?
You're basically saying that unless you lie to them and yourself that you just want to be friends then you're a creep.
>>
>>17597412
No one ever said that you say you just want to be friends, thats a sure fire way to NOT get laid.

You have to talk to them like human beings without using some robotronic copy pasted pick up line you paid 15$ for in a newsletter.

It goes like this:

"Hi, i'm anon"
"Hey i'm anonette"
"So (something something about something)"
"Oh hahaha I totally something something abou tsomething too!
"hey want me to buy you lunch sometime?"

Either she'll be like, SURE THING or she'll say
"Oh i'm sorry anon, I have an excuse right now maybe another time"

if the ladder, you go to another woman
>>
>>17597412
My last question to you: What is the fun in NOT doing this?>>17597431

yeah it's sp00ky, but can't you imagine how fun it would be? Knowing that hey you can TOTALLY create a super duper fun relationship with another female, be it platonic or romantic. If you look at it statistics wise. You are likely to make a friendship a week, with the possibility of a relationship at some point. Hell, having gurlfranz is a great way to meet women provided you don't spurge like an idiot. But I have faith in ya
>>
>>17597440
>>17597431
ONE last thing:

It's like gambling yet you stand to lose absolutely nothing. I'm sure some asshole would say, yeah you could be humiliated and lose all your confidence and it would hurt your ego.

Anon, do you even have confidence right now? The answer is NO because you're sitting on 4chan with a picture saved on your computer sarcastically named "it's all a numbers game"

So do it, you fuckin' guy you. Live a little, you don't want to die on your deathbedd ( WHICH LET ME REMIND YOU COULD BE A WEEK FROM NOW) regretting this silly insecurity you had.
>>
File: 1463047692342.jpg (48KB, 455x536px) Image search: [Google]
1463047692342.jpg
48KB, 455x536px
Guys or girls, I don't give a fuck I'm bisexual

My ex came back into my life and just wants to be friends. She did this before and I agreed, but she never replied to my texts. She wanted to try again and I declined because I remember what she did, and I'm still attracted to her. She was disappointed but seemed to understand.

Was I selfish or did I do the right thing? Felt right before but now I feel bad for her.
>>
>>17597453
>bisexual
this ones always got me a bit skeptical. I feel like it's a phase. You see alot of old gay people. alot of old straight people, but you don't see alot of old BI people.

Girl and a guy come up to you and grab one testicle each and they say CHOOSE they're both 10/10 which one do you take?
>>
>>17597456

I'm not actually bisexual. I just have a fucking weird sense of humor and wanted everyone, regardless of their gender to feel invited to reply
>>
>>17597458
okay well to answer your question.

GOOD ON YOU, you were a big man that day and zeus hi fived zyzz. And your penis grow .002 mm in length,you did the right thing chap
>>
I've ran into my previous crush/kinda still current one the past 4 days straight and have a class with her tomorrow.

By the 3rd day, she started treating it like it's always going to happen or something. Like, I'd walk into the student center to sit down and eat around 12, and lo and behold, she's sitting so I join her. We talk, and my next class is at 3 and hers at 6, so I leave at 2:30 and she's like, "Okay, I'm gonna be here after, stop by again when your class is over!'

I didn't stop by cause fuck that I wanted to go home, but she did it again today and it was even more fucking absurd. I show up in the student center to buy a drink and see her sitting with her friend. I sit down, she says she's leaving in like 10 minutes for a 3 hour class. She fucking gets up 10 minutes later, starts walking out, says bye, and then fucking goes, "You gonna be here after my class is done in like 3 hours?" super seriously. What? No, I'm not waiting 3 hours for you, what the fuck?

On top of this she seems a bit more receptive to me, but I could just be imagining it.

I'll stop skirting around it, I've had this crush for over a year at this point and she rejected me with a situational reason in May. I'm still not fully over her, but I'm not deluded enough to believe she's going to like me or change her mind or w/e, so I'm not asking her out ever again. Basically, these aren't signs, right? The only real "sign" of interest she ever gave me since then was her asking my friends about me and how I'm doing before she saw me again this semester and in our class sometimes looking back at me till I looked back, smile/laughing and then turning back around to talk to her other guy friends. Then texting me first a few times which she has never done in the year+ I've known her. Asking me to talk on Skype and literally just talking to me as she did homework.

Fuck I wouldn't be like this if it wasn't 2 AM, but I just want a girls perspective - these mean nothing, correct?
>>
My girlfriend keeps popping my zits, is that weird?
>>
>>17597458
>>17597464
Also,
>was I selfish
literally what is the problem with that? Your ex is selfish, i'm selfish, your local pastor is selfish, your mom and dad are selfish

What the fuck is wrong with doing things to make you happy? Are you a martyr for other peoples happiness? No, you're not THAT important.

Do what makes YOU happy brah, do what YOU need to do to keep a healthy set of testies that will one day make healthy bebes
>>
>>17597464

You think so? I just felt so bad for her. Then again I don't know how she felt when she wouldn't ever actually spend any time talking or being with me when we were "friends" last year.

I think you're right. Helps to process this shit.
>>
>>17597470
>literally what is the problem with that?

I got a soft heart. I'm a big badass nigga but I'm fucking soft on the inside.

I see your point though.
>>
>>17597469
Sure of course it's weird, whats wrong with weird? You have some image to live up to? You have a reality TV show being filmed in your house?
>>17597468
HI, i'm a pretty girl and i'm here to give you some advice:

Just fucking ask her if she likes you. CHRIST, it's not that complicated. If she says yes, take her out to lunch, if she says no then you never have to feel guilty not waiting for three hours for her ever again.
>>
File: 1474570079972.jpg (259KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
1474570079972.jpg
259KB, 500x735px
>>17597471
>i just felt so bad for her
well she didn't feel bad for you....soo...I mean like....Does she have a tummy like this? If she doesn't then she's not worth it.
>>
>>17597223
Pretty much absolute. I want kids in the future, I see marriage as a tool to aid that, and I'm not going to live in a separate home.

>>17597277
A lot of these are true statements though. Some people base their self esteem on being in a relationship, people generally have less time they can invest into friendships when they enter a serious relationship, and so on.
>>
File: Kagami_angry sigh.png (208KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
Kagami_angry sigh.png
208KB, 425x425px
>>17597479
Fuck you, now she's getting a big head. I hope you die in about 70 years from natural causes and they only have lime jell-o in your fucking hospital room, you nigger.
>>
>>17597468

I should mention, by the 3rd day she saw me, she was basically saving a seat for me already.

And she has no idea what my schedule is so she wasn't setting up there, I doubt I'll run into her like this next week, but I still don't get why the fuck I ran into her every single day and got to sit and talk with her for hours.

And just to mention, 99% of the shit was just related to what was going on at hand, and if there was ever a lull in our conversation, it was caused by me just pulling away, I don't want to be too attached. I'd go back to reading something on my phone or w/e and then she'd interrupt me again or make a weird face to get my attention.

Hell, she showed me the first and only time she's ever gotten drunk for some reason.
>>
>>17597478
DUDE again..

I'm selfish, your dads selfish your sister is allergic to shell fish.

IT"S OKAY TO BE SELFISH, self preservation and what not.
>>
>>17597479
>Just fucking ask her if she likes you.

I did in fucking May.

She said yes to the date and then fucking went, "I can't I'll hang out with you and shit but only as friends I don't like you as anything more right now my boyfriend just cheated on me and I'm not emotionally in a good state right now."

I dunno if I buy it, however she did have me coach her through rejecting another guy and then told me she had to reject 2 other guys a few days before I asked.
>>
>>17597482

Very right.
>>
>>17597484
are you the pimple guy, and does big head mean a black head?

Or are you the guy who's crush is showing signs of interest and is autistically denying it
>>
>>17597498
I'm the crush guy and I can safely say I would never in my life post an anime picture to 4chan

And I posted my reply 2 posts up
>>
>>17597492
oh shit. DROP DROP IMMEDIATE DROP.

And in this case, its okay to tell her off and tell her how you feel FULLY it might actually make you feel better. she is using you as emotional support i repeat EMOTIONAL SUPPORT. Tell that bitch off, or be a big man and tell her off nicely. (I suggest the first one)
>>
File: Salad eating Pepe.jpg (158KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
Salad eating Pepe.jpg
158KB, 670x503px
>>17597498
I mean, I just said I HAVE the girlfriend and she's getting the big head soooo
>>
>>17597501
...tell her off?

I'm not mad at her, what the fuck am I going to tell her off for?

And I always get told it's emotional support but fuck I barely talked to her the entire summer and only since the semester started has she initiated more contact.

If anything her best friend is more an emotional crutch to her than I am, she has a ton more guy friends who are 10x more autistic than I am and don't know when they're being used
>>
>>17597506
she wants a whole bouquet of leashed orbiters. And you're not going to be apart of that. When she talks to you, (IF YOU WANT) ask her on a romantic date, be VERY STERN bout the romantic part, and if she says the just friends bulllshit.

Kindly, say: I only see you romantically, I do not wish to have a platonic relationship. And since you do not want a romantic relationship it would be best if we no longer spoke.

You can totally skip the asking her out part if you don't want to, or know for a fact she doesn't want you romantically
>>
>>17597504
lucky girl
>>
>>17597431
That really doesn't sound that bad, I'm afraid of creeping someone out even in a normal conversation like that though.

>>17597440
Besides not being like the guy in the pic, I guess not much.

>>17597450
>The answer is NO because you're sitting on 4chan with a picture saved on your computer sarcastically named "it's all a numbers game"
That made me laugh at myself, I admit.

I'm tired and stressed right now from the busiest college week of my life so I guess I wasn't really in a good state of mind. Taking to a girl once a day when my college isn't that big is a bit much, low self-esteem and high anxiety aside. However I think I could still talk to a # of girls I'm more comfortable with each month/week. Thanks for helping out, I'll at least try.
>>
>>17597519
Do it anon, rootin for you. It'll become less and less scary and feel more natural. Youll get rejected but keep your chin up and learn from your mistakes and never ever take it personally. You'll be pleasantly surprised how receptive some girls are to being approached because everyone's too scared too. Also make sure to keep up with other self improvement facets
>>
>>17597223
>kids
I'm 23 so i'm not interested in having any right now
>marriage
Dont give a fuck
>living
Pretty big deal, takes away a lot from intimacy
>>
>>17597511
>know for a fact she doesn't want you romantically

This was kinda the reason why I posted this shit here, I know she doesn't already since she already rejected me.

I'm not going to not be friends with her since she's actually helpful when it comes to working, but I just wanted input as to why she could be doing these things.

And I'm not really part of that orbiters thing anymore, I used to be till I asked her out, she said yes and then no, and now I'm just her friend if she talks to me or we run into each other, like we have.

I have no interest in making plans with her or contacting her first, any contact me and her have had has been the result of her texting me or happening, only once did I message her about some club event that she was organizing and that's when she was like, "Okay let's talk on Skype join the call"
>>
>>17597547
okay well whats the problem? I assume the problem is that all of this aside she still talks to you, and it bothers you.

The very simple solution to that is: "Hi, please don't talk to me anymore."
>>
>>17597552

It's more it's 2 AM and what's bothering me is that she's showing semi-interest and I don't wanna fall back into that state of mind I had prior to asking her out.

I just wanted someone telling me that what she's been doing as of late isn't any sign of interest and it's my brain looking for patterns or some shit.
>>
>>17597554
well if thats the words you wanted, those are the words you'll get.

You said it yourself, she wanted emotioal support after her breakup.

She seeks validation just like you and me, thats all she's trying to do. This could be fun for you, don't give it to her, treat her as an assignment buddy and don't give in to her bullshit. She's not interested in you as you know, so that only leaves one option why she's acting the way she is. And that's the fact that she is a manipulative woman like 60% of the girls our there. The funnest thing to do with a manipulative person is let them know they can't manipulate you. Be creative have fun
>>
>>17597554
>>17597552

Like, I don't want to fall back into the kinda orbiter phase again, and I'm limiting myself and contact with her to not do that.

Just, she's been doing shit like the looking back and giggling, the skype call, sitting with her for 4 fucking days straight eating together, texting me first, asking my friends about me. To me, that's some sort of interest, but I don't want to take it as anything more than friends and my brain logically agrees with that but emotionally later at night usually just goes into full, "It means she likes you!" mode.
>>
>>17597561
WELL ASK HER ONE MORE TIME. She's giving all the signs. But if she isn't into you then refer to >>17597559
>>
>>17597561
maybe she just wants you to be a god damn man and be assertive. or maybe she's a manipulative cunt. Take both angles, preferably in order.
>>
>>17597563

I think I'd rather wait a bit longer for that for more signs that can't be written off as just friendly.

As for >>17597559

I like that idea. Fuck with her a little bit, let her know she's not going to get to me like she has in the past subtly. I think it's why she today suggested I wait 3 hours for her since I didn't show up the day she told me to pop in after my class ended.

>>17597564

Be assertive? I'm not asking her out again till become super convinced, I'm not going down that road again. She's got a ton of friends and I'm positive she has a crush on this bulky Asian dude who constantly blows up her phone, so I'm not even gonna get into the middle of it. If she's interested, she'd show more interest than "Talk to me on skype!"

But thanks for the advice guys, even if it's kinda like me disagreeing with it a lot. I just wanted to vent about it and get reassurance I'm going about this with an okay mindset, and I think I am.
>>
>>17597567
>even if it's kinda like me disagreeing with it a lot. I just wanted to vent about it and get reassurance I'm going about this with an okay mindset

That's what this place is, we're all in this bullshit TOGETHER. good luck tiger.
>>
Girls, how do you react when you orgasm? I have a thing for girls who sort of lose themselves in the orgasm (go cross-eyed for a split second or eyes roll back a bit, body jolts upwards, etc.), but I'm not sure how common that sort of thing is.

Some girls that I've had sex with will react somewhat wildly, while others just tense up and moan a lot before going limp.
>>
>>17597571
Oh boy.....I hate to break it to ya, it's mainly an act there bud. Do YOU fucking do that shit when you orgasm? An orgasm is an orgasm is an orgasm. I know I personally play it up with girls when I have an orgasm.
>>
>hey anon-dude do you want to go out with me?

I'm gonna say this to him tmrw, How do i make this not sound juvenile? We're both kinda awkward, already friends for a while, and i know i'm just gonna blurt something out
>>
>>17597576
r u grill? or r u gay. Or do you mean this in a hey DUDE LETS GO DUDE OUT AND GET SOME PUSS
>>
>>17597577
Im a girl and hes an odd duck of a boy that I'm starting to really like. So I mean go out as in date?
>>
>>17597579
Shit girl....I mean i've been giving advice all thread, but I can't say I know what i'm talking about when it comes to girls asking guys out.

Well, give me some more history/information on you two and maybe I can help you out. How long have you two known eachother? Do you flirt? How do you know eachother? etc.
>>
>>17597184
>isn't kindness, respect, and dignity the pillars of a relationship?
Some relationships, yes. Not most. Read some Machiavelli & co. Don't make the mistake of thinking all relationships are that way though. You probably want one that isn't.

>Why would girls want the exact opposite then?!
Because it indicates strength, aggression, and dominance, things that to most women are more attractive than kindness. Think about it in evolutionary terms: what traits predict success in a male ape of our social structure and temperament?
Imagine you, as a woman, are looking for a man whose genes will give you successful sons (by that standard). What would you look for? Kindness?

>>17597223
Dealbreaker to me, since i want children.
Not a dealbreaker to anyone who doesn't want children.
Simple as that.
>>
>>17597583
Ok, i've known him a year and he's younger and not experienced at all, hence why i'm making moves. We have flirted? I mean, he just smiles at me with a huge smile all the time and teases me, and he's read weird dinosaur erotica we found online to me in his best dramatic voice. I dont think he knows how to flirt like most people do. we met because we're in the same major. It's like an unspoken agreement we have to frequently go to this one study room at a certain time that no one else really uses, cuz we will both be there and have fun talking. Idk if theres anything i missed
>>
>>17597587
GOD THIS IS ADORABLE AND SOMETHING STRAIGHT OUT OF FICTION.

God I could go on for years what you need to do to this sucker. But yeah realistically, just take the lead since he damn sure wont. He'll be awkward but dont take it as he's not into you, hes just fucking awkward.

Say hey, "lets go on a date, any ideas?"

If he can't come up with ideas, make an idea, then go to a place to bang after words
>>
>>17597277
>Many relationships are basically two miserable people dating each other, which makes sense because misery loves company!
Where do I sign up for this?

>>17597311
Just find someone that wants that, and understand that they're rare, so it may take you a long time.

>>17597392
Don't worry, that pic is the story of someone exceptionally hideous or deformed, a true 1 in 500 case.
99.9% of men did not get that unlucky in the ovarian lottery!
>>
>>17597587
>>17597595
Make sure you give him his: Luckiest dude in america award afterwords.
>>
>>17597595
Oh my gosh ok, thats a great idea! Less on the spot pressure too, i will just say 'hey lets go on a date' to him tnrw, omg im nervous. He walked into the study room once with a nerd gun and shot me. People say i'm the female version of him. You are right hes so awkward sometimes that i thiught he didnt like me, but he always comes to talk to me so yeah.

Cross my fingers
>>
>>17597601
Good luck annonette. Awkward bitch wont see it comin'
>>
>>17597584
>Imagine you, as a woman, are looking for a man whose genes will give you successful sons (by that standard). What would you look for? Kindness?
Honestly? Yes. Our society of evolved apes is too fucked up with people seeking power and self-service. Tipping the balance off to the opposite end would be much better for everyone.

>>17597596
>Just find someone that wants that, and understand that they're rare, so it may take you a long time.
Are we assuming they even exist?
>>
>>17597456
I've never understood this sentiment. Do people somehow go 12 years of school without learning any history? Homosexuality as a common identity did not exist before the modern era. In nature, some degree of "bisexuality" is naturally far more common than exclusive homosexuality, at least an order of magnitude no matter how you define it.
By some definitions it's even significantly more common than exclusive heterosexuality in women (in men almost all definitions have them even or hetero slightly higher).

I guess people have understood "i'm bisexual" as "i have a perfectly equal preference for either gender" but that's kind of strict and leaves us with nothing to call everyone between that and 100% hetero/homo.
>>
>>17597576
If you want it to not be awkward, don't say "do you want to go out with me?"
Try something like
>hey let's go to that cafe after [X], whaddya say?
>i was thinking of going to this concert next week, wanna come?
Just think of the conversation in your head:
>Do you want to go out with me?
>Yeah, sure!
>[long awkward silence while you emotionally process that and he desperately tries to come up with something cool and impressive and not-boring to take you to]

>i know i'm just gonna blurt something out
Frankly I always liked that in girls, most are too self-conscious to speak their minds and it drives me nuts sometimes.

>>17597587
Sounds awesome, good luck to you guys.
>>
Ladies,

What kind of signals do you give a guy you wouldn't mind approaching. I get the difference between a quick glance in my direction and staring to catch my eye, but I usually look like a creep trying to figure which it is. Is there a tell?
>>
>>17597609
>Tipping the balance off to the opposite end would be much better for everyone.
You're thinking like a human. Remember that most people THINK like humans, but still FEEL like apes.
And many listen to their feelings more than their thoughts. Women especially.

>Are we assuming they even exist?
Yes, of course they do. You can probably come up with some examples if you think hard enough about all the couples you know.
Ultimately we are not exclusively a promiscuous, high-sex-selection species, we do pair-bond to a greater or lesser degree.
You're just on the "greater" side, and you need to find a girl who's with you there.
>>
File: 1472410165844.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1472410165844.png
335KB, 633x758px
WHY WON'T YOU WHORES BE MY GF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
As weeb how do I talk to a girl from Japan, I'll have to be in contact for a year or so. Will mentioning interests hurt my chances of getting along?
>>
>>17597624
>You're thinking like a human. Remember that most people THINK like humans, but still FEEL like apes.
If I think strictly like an ape then yes, I suppose you're right. But, at the risk of sounding cocky, I don't want to get to that level. I know I can do better.

And I guess I can take the "thinking like a human" part as a compliment. So, thank you.

>You can probably come up with some examples if you think hard enough about all the couples you know.
Uh. Honestly I don't know any that are like that. All my guy friends have something that may make them manlier, I suppose?

>Ultimately we are not exclusively a promiscuous, high-sex-selection species, we do pair-bond to a greater or lesser degree.
You're just on the "greater" side, and you need to find a girl who's with you there.
You're right there. Spot on, in fact.

Let me tell you something. I've been in a certain highly sexual roleplaying website. And I can't help but feel "off" there as kinks are a major focus while I look exactly for what you said: bonding. And it does take a hit on your self confidence when every single female desperately seek for whatever means male power while you have to put on a masquerade pretending you are up for that as well.
>>
>>17597587
>and he's read weird dinosaur erotica we found online to me in his best dramatic voice
I love 4chan.
>>
Is making friends at a bar something people do? People on /adv/ have suggested I go to bars to make friends, but I'm not looking to date anyone and I feel like being alone at a bar all of the attention I get would be from men trying to hook up or possibly date me. Giving them my contact info seems like a way to waste their time and mine, I don't want to be an asshole and lead them on, nor do I want to waste my time talking to them when they're only after something I don't want.
>>
>>17597689
I Made friends at bars when i already had my group of friends.
It'd be better to join a class, a course, a sport team, go to a meet up or whatever.
>>
>Meets guy on Tinder
>I only searched for guys within my state
>I asked which part of my state is he from and he reveals he is not even from the states
>He said he changed changed his location and said if I ever travel to his homeland he is happy to show me around
Should I bail out?
>>
>>17597730
Tell him to fuck off and that you don't like liars.
>>
Girls,

What the fuck is up with your psychology, first of all I understand the whole temporary truths thing on how women's logic can be overrun/based on emotions sometimes,

However why have the last 3 girls I asked in a small College city nightclub after opening to them and conversing casually, I asked "I'm guessing you go to___" in two separate nights and they responded with "oh no, I skipped a year/semester" and then as I still continue talking they flake/bounce to a different part of the dancefloor, as I go back to my friends.

I don't get the whole reason why girls are saying this shit to what, to avoid me potentially seeing them on campus the following day?

It's retarded. In the city I live in/the college I chose, the nightlife/social scene is fucking atrocious and most people at the nightclubs are college kids from my college or the other shitty one.

First it was "I have a bf,"

Now it's this bullshit "I skipped a year off" test in college? baka don't make me laugh
>>
How do I explain to my two girl friends that I am thinking of taking a break from hanging out with them?

It stems for me not being able to get close to women as a friend without catching feelings. I thought becoming as close as we are would help me get over this in the long run, but all it does is torment me.
>>
>>17597764
Sell them to me.
>>
>>17597766
Ebin
>>
My boyfriend wants me to be more affectionate. He is amazing and I'm terrible at that.
I usually prefer doing things like cleaning the house, cooking him meals, preparing his clothes, reminding him his appointments and running errands for him.
But when it comes to saying "I love you" I feel weird.
How can I improve that? Any idea?
>>
>>17597778
Why do you feel weird?
>>
>>17597791
Because no one has ever been affectionate like this to me.
I said I love my parents for the first time last year. I never said I care about my best friend in 15 years.
It is just something I don't do.
>>
is the age gap between a 28 year old guy and a 20 year old girl too large?
>>
>>17597802
Btw am looking for a more long term relationship
>>
>>17597802
Boyfriend and I have a age gap of 9 years and it is cool between us.
>>
Girls

How fucked am I? I'm a 25 year old man, but, I've noticed that my
Hands, legs, and I guess overall body build looks feminine.. Height wise I'm a average guy height. But my legs and hands look feminine.. It's humiliating to me.
>>
>>17597817
Build muscles. It's literally that easy to fix.
>>
>>17597795
Doing chores etc. isn't being affectionate, every roommate does that too.

Opening up to somebody else in this manner of showing your feelings is making yourself vulnerable. Are you afraid of that?
That's something you have to learn, and learn it with the right person.

Does he know about your struggles with showing how much he means to you?
Can you show your feelings in other ways than talking, or is it a problem in general?
>>
>>17597809
How old are you and how old is him?
>>
>>17597826
>Are you afraid of that?
Not really scared. It's just something I don't do - I have never seen my parents doing it all that much, or my grandparents. No one ever did it to me before him. I never got compliments or someone telling me they liked me. I am just used to that.
I can do it if I have to, but it's not something that comes natural to me. It's more like something I say because I feel like I'm supposed to say it, not really like I feel any need to say it.

>Does he know about your struggles with showing how much he means to you?
Sure. He knows I'm in love with him, he knew it before I did.

>Can you show your feelings in other ways than talking, or is it a problem in general?
I do everything for him, really. I pretty much look after him in every way possible. I do everything I can to make his life easy and nice. That's my way of showing I care about him.
I am physically affectionate, but not extremely so either.
>>
>>17597832
I'm 23, he's turning 32 in 2 months. We have been together for 4 years now.
>>
>>17597834
>Not really scared. It's just something I don't do - I have never seen my parents doing it all that much, or my grandparents. No one ever did it to me before him. I never got compliments or someone telling me they liked me.
Same thing here and I'm in the same situation. I don't express my feelings, it feels weird to, even on a birthday card for instance.So expressing it orally to girlfriend feels really alien to me.
>>
>>17597842
Yeah. I just feel awful.
For my birthday he wrote me a 3 pages letter that made me cry.
For his birthday I wrote him a card. "I actually don't hate you too much".
At least we laugh about this shit.
>>
Women, would you rather have painful sex with a guy whose 9x6 or bland sex with a guy who's 3x2.
Hardmode: No foreplay in forms of touching the vagina
>>
>>17597853
Smaller cock.
My boyfriend is average and my pussy hurts if we don't have decent foreplay. Can't imagine how it'd be with a bigger cock.
>>
>>17597817
like you have small hands and hairless legs? not really a dealbreaker as far as I can tell (but Im a dude)

protip girls love a guy with clean fingernails, speaks volumes about your hygiene so cut them fuckers and wash em
>>
>>17597834
I see where you're coming from.
Learning by doing.
>It's more like something I say because I feel like I'm supposed to say it, not really like I feel any need to say it.
When you feel it, just say it.
>>
Girl that I used to like told me that I'm a confusing person because I don't initiate conversation with her. I was told that if I kike someone but they don't feel the same to just ignore them. However, she texted saying that.

My question to girls: Is it the guy's job to initiate conversation all the time? If so, why? I don't see why she can't say what's up to me. She doesn't even say good morning to me either, she's doing the exact same thing to me yet she's making me out to be the bad guy. I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me so I don't know why she's acting like this.
>>
>>17597980
attention.
>>
I go to an all boys school and I have my Year 12 formal coming up. I was thinking about asking this one girl that I hooked up with at a party a couple months ago, I added her on
Facebook after but I haven't said anything to her since. Would it be weird if I just randomly messaged her out of the blue after all this time to smalltalk with her and then ask her to my formal?
>>
>>17597993
Well if that's all she wants without having any feelings for me then I'm just gonna continue on. Does that make me an asshole for that? I'm interested in you, you aren't so I just move on. Almost every time I see her she looks at me for a split second and keeps it moving.
>>
I'm meeting with a girl this weekend. Thing is, she contacted me over a classifieds page. My ad was for a girl to hang out and have sex, not just a fuck buddy, but a casual girlfriend, go out, have dinner, then sex.
The closer our date, it's starting to feel like a regular first date. I'm not sure if it will be good to bring the sex talk at all. I mean it's expected since I was searching for that too, but i'm not sure how to proceed. I have little experience, both in dating and sex.
We're going to the movies and to a cafe. How should i proceed from there with suggesting sex, if at all?
>>
>>17598092

Scratch the movies idea completely.

Just invite her over to a cafe. Have a good time knowing her and finding out what her interests are but don't divulge too much info. She is just a stranger who in this for sex and companionship for a night.

After that invite her over to your place to watch a netflix movie. That is the code word for sex later on. Watch the movie, cuddle, and then from there you go and have sex. Buy a condom from the pharmacy and jerk off before the date so you can last longer.
>>
>>17597997

Much better to ask her out with some small talk then build it up and potentially not get anything. Time is important.
>>
>>17598007
>Does that make me an asshole for that?
Not playing along with her games? No. You have no obligation to.
>>
Women. I dont understand why you have to honor or pride. Why you are so willing to take and use and abuse but never give. Guys do it a lot, but no where near as much. Makes you think women really are the inferior sex.
>>
How to be a more competitive woman?

So that pretty guys would pay attention to me?
>>
>>17598229

Dressing slutier is the sure fire way...scratch that, it is the only way ugly chicks can have a chance.

Pop out that cleavage.
>>
>>17598227
Shit people are shit people. It is not a gendered thing.
This kind of assumptions is stupid. Makes you think that men really are the inferior sex.
>>
>>17598120
Sounds like a great plan. Only downside is that were not meeting any closer to my home or hers. I was planning to take her to a love hotel. I understand these aren't common in the US, but they're everywhere in my country ( somewhere in South America).

It's not a one night stand either. It's a date but with sex at the end, I hope, I just don't know how to proceed. Not very well at least.
>>
>>17598235
If it wasnt a gender thing then it wouldnt occur predominantly in one.
>>
>>17598257
Your personal experience is not a general rule dude
>>
>>17598264
If it were just mine it wouldnt be.
>>
>>17598257
It doesn't occur predominantly.
There are a lot of generous, caring, kind girls.
There are a lot of selfish, abusing guys.
It's just your personal experience.
>>
>>17598294
>There are a lot of generous, caring, kind girls.
You mean kind to the guys they like. Heartless monsters to everyone else.
>>
>>17598296
So your problem is that some girl rejected you or something?
>>
Last time I ask for advice about this, I swear. Pretty sure I've got a date with my friend tonight, though I don't know for certain if that's what she intended it to be. How can I find out for sure without making things awkward if she didn't mean for it to be a date?

We're getting dinner, but it was rescheduling getting lunch earlier in the week. Pretty sure no one else is coming along.
>>
>>17598297
Being rejected doesnt hurt. Being manipulated by a heartless monster does.
>>
>>17598304
Anon, stop thinking. Enjoy yourself. See how it goes. If it goes well, ask her out again properly at the end of the dinner.
There's no need of labelling things from the very beginning.
>>
>>17598305
So some girl led you on or something?

Stop making assumptions based on your own personal experience. I can see you're hurting, but talking shit of 3.5 billions of people based on the poor behaviour of one of them is a bit retarded.
>>
>>17598307
I'm also totally overreacting by being worried that I haven't heard from her since we made the plans, right?
>>
>>17598317
Yes. Text her asking if she's still up for tonight, and then stop worrying.
Enjoy yourself anon. Don't worry.
AND UPDATE US ABOUT THE DATE!!
>>
File: 1474632521627.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474632521627.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
my heart is fucking retarded

A few threads ago i asked about how to move on from this girl that has little to no interest in me,even after i told her how i feel, she is also starting to give way more attention to another guy and that sometimes kills me inside

i was >>17590243

you know what the worst part is, most of my class really wants this to happen, i wonder if that's one of the reason why she doesn't go out with me

anyways after class my group decided to hang out and obviously she was there, i managed to keep myself sane thanks to my friends, but then she mentioned that she had to buy a bus ticket to go to her old city during weekend, then someone said

>hey anon you are from the same city and you have to go this weekend
>me: oh yeah i'll buy my ticket too
>heart:oh hey anon you can go with her on the same bus, it will be cheaper
>we ended up buying our tickets together

so now i will be right next to her in a bus for at least an hour

and is like i actually still talk with her regularly and she is ok with it, but i had been trying to avoid a situation like that because i wanted to move on already

so what should we talk about?
is there anything i could say to her that wil help me move on faster?
[spoiler]is there anything i could say to get her a bit more interested in me?[/spoiler]

remember, she knows how i feel about her because i told her, but it didn't make a big good nor bad impact

we pretty much still act almost the same as day one, for some reason
>>
>>17598377
what?
>>
>>17598311
If it was just my personal experience I would assume something is wrong with me.
>>
>>17598388
Listen, anon.
Most people have been through a harsh break up, have had their heart broken, have been hurt, have been led on, lied to, cheated on.
It happens, it's life.
It's not like ALL guys went through this because ALL women are cunts. It's more like it happened to all people because all people can be shit, sometimes, and hurt others. You've probably done something you're not really proud of too, sometimes.
Stop being so negative and move on with your life.
>>
>>17598384
sorry

well basically i really wanted to move on, because it looks like my chances of success are pretty low

but i made a retarded decision and now i have to spend some time alone with this girl

i do not spaghetti anymore because i told her how i feel a while ago, so i can actually talk to her

the thing is im trying to deicde on what to do?

should i use this time together to try to get closer to her, and how? or is there any way in which i could use it to help me move on faster?
>>
>>17598407
just do smalltalk, or not. there's no checklist.
>>
>>17598434
>>17598407
oh, and next time you don't want to do something, like buying bus-tickets for the same bus she's taking, don't do it.
just don't.
>>
How to act if you have a male bro-tier friend, who is sexually attractive?

I keep falling for them for this sole reason and ruin friendships.

How acceptable it is to fuck bros, i am a virgin
>>
>>17598547
It's not faggot.
>>
>>17598557
I am a girl who misses guy friendships very much, but all the guys i become friends with are too hot for some reason
>>
File: lila.jpg (33KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
lila.jpg
33KB, 500x357px
Male anons, I need your insight into if I said or did something wrong. Female anons feel free to give input too.

My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time a few weeks ago. We had it a few times since then, and we talked it over and I decided I wanted birth control. He seemed agreeable.

Well I got to thinking about it and I've wondered if I really want that active a sexual life right now. This week was when I was going to get the birth control and when I saw my bf I told him I had changed my mind for now at least. That I don't want to have sex for a while (I've decided at least one month).

For the record it's not that he was bad, he's a lot more experienced than me and honestly it's a little intimidating at times. But I'm usually really busy with homework now (first year in college). Since I'm always so stressed and busy I feel like I'm in the mood to be intimate a >lot< less then he is too.

I stay with him every weekend, and I told him I might not be able to do that as often while I'm busy with school.

He kissed me and told me everything was going to be ok, that he supported my decision.. But I could tell he was frustrated. That was yesterday.

Now I've been texting him today and he isn't responding. I know he's off too. I'm just worried he's unhappy with me or thinks I'm not interested in him.

I talked one of my friends and she said that what I told him (not wanting sex for now, not going through with birth control, seeing him less) might make him thinking I was setting up to dump him.

Am I over analyzing things?
>>
>>17598600
Well if I was him I'd probably be overanalyzing it too and feeling weird about it. Got little experience with relationships so my opinion isn't worth much.

I stay with him every weekend

So can't you have sex with him before sleeping and cuddling, or are you really so stressed out about college that you can't get in the mood even when being with him a whole weekend?

The decision to not have sex in a whole month seems very arbitrary and if was him I'd probably think you were testing me somehow or also getting ready to dump me, desu
>>
>>17598600
>Since I'm always so stressed and busy I feel like I'm in the mood to be intimate a >lot< less then he is too.
Think about it the other way around. You cannot be busy and stressed the whole time, it's totally healthy to set some time aside for the both of you. You know, school shouldn't be the entirety of your life - and if it is, why do you have a boyfriend in the first place?

Sex is a good way to remove the stress from your life. Set some time aside, get to cuddle with him, and escalate from there. That will help you to deal with college much better, too.
>>
>>17598600
You already put it together what is happening could be misunderstood by him especially since the real reason you don't want to have sex with him is how intimidating it is and you didn't tell him that but made an excuse.

I'm not one to advocate that sex is the primary driver of a relationship but since you are young, have had sex and now don't, if your relationship isn't really a relationship but a really good buddy.
>>
>>17598613
I bring my homework with me and usually do it at his place. I also work a part time job on the weekends so sometimes I'll only really get to see him evenings and mornings and that's when I work on hw.
It's not really arbitrary, I'm just new to sex and I don't know if I should be doing it a lot while I'm so busy with school.

>>17598616
Maybe. I guess I'll talk to him more about it and see what he thinks. But he also says school should take priority so I don't know. I have a bf because I love him. He listens to me, respects me, and treats me better then anyone I've ever known.

>>17598628
Oh I did tell him it was intimidating, but that was aside the point. It's how busy and stressed I am really.
>>
How can I tell if I'm being a mysoginist?
Nowadays I feel like simply being attracted to a women will have me labelled as a mysoginist. But if I'm not a mysoginist I'm a beta so how can I find the middle ground?
>>
>>17598650
then relax about this and keep talking to him, he'll understand
>>
>>17598321
She hasn't responded yet. How long before I should assume it's not happening? Really would suck because it was her idea to get dinner tonight
>>
>>17598092
>>17598120
>>17598247
Any other advice you can give on this? Guys and Girls?
>>
Fellow guys

Why does everyone say "pussy is pussy?"

the first time I had sex I did it with a girl who was below my standards, and I felt and still do feel bad about it. I regret it. The fact that I stuck myself into a girl who i wasn't attracted to bothers me. Like, what's the point of that? Fucking a ugly. It was a waste of time. I would have been better off fapping. same thing happened again a few years later. Got a blow job from a Tinder girl. didn't cum, infact I went soft while in her mouth. she got mad at me.
>>
>>17598678
Another question with this: if the time comes and she still hasn't responded, should I call her about it or just forget about it?
>>
Uhh, for butt seks is Vaseline good?
>>
>>17598824

Buy proper lube.
>>
>>17598824
Second the other anon. Vaseline is fine as lube but it isn't as slick and lasting as real lube. You'll likely have to re-apply plenty anyway, get the real stuff from the get go.
>>
>>17598600
For the record I'm no guy, so I'm giving input without direct personal experience.

However, I think this is a complicated issue. I give you props for being upfront and frank with your needs/desires about such an unpopular opinion, for one. You'd probably be surprised at how many people don't even stop to consider whether the logical developments are what they want in their heart of hearts.
Having said that, you are putting your boyfriend in a difficult position. You are telling him that you're going to see him less and that you don't want to be intimate for the time being. Especially for the sexual aspect... it isn't just about his physical needs or even his own sense of self esteem. It's also about how his friends would respond (doesn't matter that he won't bring it up, he'll know what they'd have to say about it) if they knew his own girlfriend didn't get him laid. It's about a nagging doubt in the back of his head that suddenly not wanting sex anymore can be a sign of infidelity. It's about wondering whether backing off now means giving you space or playing into the dawning break up.

Basically, it's a very insecure and vulnerable position. You need to give him confirmation. You need to compromise. You need to ask him what he needs from you to rest assured that you don't like him any less. (Eg: less visits but quality time in a way that he prefers. And/or: no sex but more continuous other physical affection.) You need to remove all the doubt from his mind. Realize that there is no rule against actually saying that you realize it might look like you are losing interest and that this is very much not the case. Communicate!
>>
>>17598809
OK.
>>
>>17598889

um. I was just asking why everybody says that?
>>
Just a general question: how long do you see someone before it's appropriate to bring up the subject of becoming exclusive or other things bordeing on becoming "serious"?
>>
>>17598891
who says that?

I'm amazed that a charming man like you can't get good sex.
>>
>>17598896

I've heard so many people say that. Really.

>I'm amazed that a charming man like you can't get good sex

I sense sarcasm. But I don't know what I did to get that..?
>>
>>17598893
Depends on the person. My gf proclaimed we were dating exclusively like a week after I first kissed her on the lips. At first I was apprehensive about how attached she was but now I like it.
>>
>>17598919
I don't want to talk about dating or exclusicity with my new guy just yet, because I don't want to come off as clingy and codependant, we've only seem each other twice in the span of two weeks. I'd like to bring it up at some point if we continue to see each other though, I just want to make sure that the timing is right. I don't want to bring it up too soon, because like I said, I don't want to come off as overbearing and scare him away, but I don't know when it'd be appropriate to bring it up.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1435074516877.jpg (35KB, 552x554px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1435074516877.jpg
35KB, 552x554px
Guys how do I tell him I'm upset and getting fed up without sounding crazy.
Background info
> dated for2 years
> be broke up with me but 8 months later we got back together
> only saw him 3 times though because he's living out of state for school
> will see him probably 5 times until summer
> I've told him a couple times that I wanted to talk on the phone. Never calls
> it's been a month of us back together and I just feel overly clingy since we barley talk and I hate it.
> little interest in talking with me
> we're not facebook official not that it should bother me but cmon
Inb4 he's cheating or whatever the case is how do I go about confronting him.
>>
Women, what do I say to hurt you as much as possible
>be me
>bretty gud facial aesthetics
>can pull women
>have sex a few times
Catch is my penis is not that large. Like less than five inches. I dont like measuring it because it upsets me. But its not even 5 with moderate cheats for measuring.
Last girl I had sex with looked disappointed but we still had sex. I felt like I pleased her overall and made sex fun even if Im not huge. But later on shes telling people I have a small penis. A female friend told about a conversation some girls were having about me and how it was a shame that my dick was too small to feel.
Now I want to get revenge. Like I want to get a girl to the point of about to have sex, then laughing at their roastie and bailing before I pull down my pants.
>>
>>17598964
>Like I want to get a girl to the point of about to have sex, then laughing at their roastie and bailing before I pull down my pants.
this desu
Last week I was hooking up with this girl and she said oh you're not circumcised, and didn't want to have sex with me like what the fuck?

Oh you have a vagina and all vaginas are ugly, gross I don't want to have sex with you anymore.
>>
I want /r9k/ to leave.

>>17598964
and demonstrate them that you're insecure about your dick?
boy, that's going to hurt them a lot.
not.
>>
>>17598993
Well she wouldnt be able to know the size of my penis. And no matter what she thinks about me, even if she knew, the damage done to her mentally cant be undone.
>>
>>17599025
It's not going to do any damage. If this happened to me I would assume the guy was either gay or had never seen a cunt before or both. Either way it's more baffling than hurtful. You'll just come off looking like a freak.
>>
>>17598964

Because two wrongs always makes it right. Honestly, just bang higher teer women who aren't complete bitches and avoid becoming a bitter asshole yourself.
>>
>>17599031
Easy to say that until its done to you.
>>17599032
Too late. Anger needs an outlet
>>
>>17599036
>Easy to say that until its done to you.
I've had people do retarded shit in an attempt to hurt my feelings before. Unless your victim happens to be as fucked in the head an insecure as you are it's not really going to have the desired effect.
>>
>>17599045
Ive gotten effects from much less. Women are small. I just need the most efficient manner of cutting them
>>
>>17599046
can you please leave and stay in >>>/r9k/? thanks.
>>
>>17599046
I doubt it otherwise you wouldn't be asking for advice on what to do.
>>
>>17599052
Is it not clear that I want advice on whats most effective. How am I not making that clear.
>>17599049
why would I go there. All the do if self pity. Im trying to take action.
>>
>>17599054
You ask for advice on what's most effective and say you idea only to get told it probably wouldn't be effective, then you want to fight the advice because you apparently know better so why did you ask in the first place, retard?
>>
I guess this could target girls.

So, could this be what may have led to a change in demeanor around me?
Basically, I asked a girl out who seemed semi interested. Said yes. Day before she tells me that her friend wants to tag along. She then acts a bit different towards me when he's around. Kinda more formal and to the point. When he's not, she is more natural.

I think that this is easily possible

>R Tries getting M as a side chick (He had a GF then)
>She does not like that Idea.
>He see's her possibly as being interested in me
>He finds out I asked her out
>He forces way in
>Tries to force a wedge between M and I
>Partially succeeds. Prevents us from being a thing, but not from us atleast being friends

Also, I think that she may have caught on to his toxic ways, and cut contact with him.
>>
>>17599061
Im sorry. I legitimately cannot comprehed what you posted. Can you type it again in english.
>>
Men and women:

I was a bit of a selfish douche as a kid and just did things that pleased me. Moving around a lot my only static thing was internet and games so I ended up putting them ahead of socializing, and eventually ahead of most everything else. It made me feel good and so that's all I did.

As a result I am a complete social retard. I missed out on all socializing from the age of 9 or so. Before that I was a very normal kid so it's not like I'm autistic, just that I have no experience.

I've been working on doing things for my family and others, being dependable, helping out, doing favors. But I still have no social skills and the personality of lukewarm oatmeal, which I think holds me back. Is it possible to reach the point where my social skills make me a fun person to be around, a friend to someone? Has anyone managed to do that or known someone who has? I'm 23 now.
>>
>>17599071
It's perfectly in english and comprehensible. I just made a typo writing "you" instead of "your."

Attend more ESL lessons and then come back.
>>
>>17599069
you asked a girl out and she brought a long a male friend?
oh my...
>>
>>17598964
Here's what you do.

Imply that
1. You don't have a small dick. She was just not physically attractive enough for you to keep it up once the clothes were shed.
2. She's fat/fake. Either "She can really dress well to hide her flaws" / "Be careful of that one, looks are deceiving". You get the hint. Spread the rumors. Sit back and watch the damage.
3. She's a slut. She's had so much sex that she's so loose/wet that you also couldn't feel anything - not just her.

Now you know.

I don't advocate hurting other women cause they don't deserve your bitterness but in future, if occasion repeats, women have shitty self esteem issues. If you really want to hurt her in the moment, always go for implying / calling her out as being fat.
>>
>>17598964
Maybe the girl did this to you because a guy made fun of her roastie. Be the bigger person, be an adult. If you want revenge either get it with the original girl who insulted you or put it behind you.

If a woman is raped by a guy does that give her the right to tie you down and sodomize you against your will? Seriously grow up.
>>
>>17599084
The thing is how She acts when he's not around. They way he acts towards her, and other stuff.

Thats why I don't quite just think it is an attempt to let me down softly, but more so him trying to drive a wedge between us. Remember, she is decent friends with him
>>
>>17599078
I know you like to think that.
>>
>>17599086
Do you think calling a woman fat is worse than calling her a roastie. Wouldnt gossiping about her massive roastie be far more damaging. Like
>Man shes hot, but she has some massive beef flaps. I just couldnt go through with it. The beef was too strong
Then nickname her arbys in a group of people shes somewhat close to.
>>17599089
>Maybe the girl did this to you because a guy made fun of her roastie
And so the cycle continues.
>Be the bigger person
No
>>
>>17599112
Hope you get raped and sodomized by some bitter cunt then bro. Fucking child.
>>
>>17599120
Im glad you wish horrible crimes against humanity on others.
Stay toastie roastie
>>
>>17598941
Help please. I edited it

2 Guys how do I tell him I'm upset and getting fed up without sounding crazy.(Early 20's)
Background info
> dated for 2 years
> he broke up with me but 8 months later we got back together
> only saw him 3 times though because he's living out of state for school
> will see him probably 5 times until summer. 3 hour drive
> I've told him a couple times that I wanted to talk on the phone. Never calls
> it's been a month of us back together and I just feel overly clingy since we barley talk and I hate it.
> little interest in talking with me
> we're not facebook official not that it should bother me but cmon. It says we're both single. .
Inb4 he's cheating or whatever the case is how do I go about confronting him.
I want things to work out but this really sucks. I want to feel wanted I guess
>>
maybe it's because i'm not 12 but I can't imagine being called "roastie" actually hurting anyone's feelings who isn't a fucking child.

like maybe you should try "fartknocker" I bet that'll really make 'em cry jfc lmao
>>
>>17599112
You have a better idea of what will hurt her more given that you know her.
>>
>>17599123
When it happens to you it's a ~horrible crime~ but when you treat others like shit it's just the cycle continuing. You're an asshat
>>
>>17599131
Ive never called a woman insecure, but from the few that have ever heard of it, they definitely are insecure about it and vulnerable.
>>
>>17599120
Lay off him. That girl was a bitch.
>>
>>17599131
Thing is, usually (not always but usually) girls that whore around are desperate for approval and get really upset when someone implies they're undesirable for reasons beyond their control.
>>
>>17599137
Oh okay, if you are arguing that rape being a horrible crime against humanity is subjective it lets me know you have nothing of value to say.
>>
the funniest thing about all this is that long after this girl he called names has forgotten he exists, anon will still have a minuscule penis
>>
>>17599112
>Then nickname her arbys
fucking kek
>>
>>17599134
Yeah thats true. Like the girl could not actually be a roastie and I couldnt say anything about it. But just assuming that she probably is. Going after a womans insecurities seems like a solid way to hurt them to me.
>>
>>17599092
she brought him along to a date you asked for.
she could have said no to him, but didn't.
think about that.
>>
>>17599127
>I want to feel wanted I guess
It won't be with him.
>>
Do not all girls suck dick? I got weird vibes from this girl I was trying to have sex with but she changed her mind when I asked her to suck my dick
>>
>>17599154
Remember, he is emotionally unstable. and almost got into a fight with a friend just because he was questioning his questionable sources.

I know what you are getting at, but some stuff from him does not really add up
>>
>>17599146
She wont forget me if I sufficiently hurt her bad enough.
Im looking to cut deep.
>>
>>17599157
doesn't matter what he is or isn't.
SHE brought him along.
that should tell you everything you need to know.
>>
Girls and guys

Does anybody here feel like shit after masturbating? I went no fap for 2 weeks, and just fapped a few minutes ago and I feel like shit. Just like, drowsy, uncomfortable, and anxious. But before fapping I actually felt really good
>>
>>17599158
your dick will never go deep and neither will your playground insults. just move on with your life goddamn lol
>>
>>17599171
If you attack a persons insecurities repetitively, its is usually super effective. Im open to alternative methods though of really hurting women though. Like breaking their spirit.
>>
>>17599127

It's probably over but since you still want to try at it then say exactly that- I know we broke up a while back but since we both made an effort to get back together, I thought we could give this one last try. I still want you. And I want to feel wanted by you. Can we both make an effort to share a call weekly so we can keep updated with each other's lives?

And then see where it goes from there. I'm not optimistic though. If you don't want to convey crazy, keep an even tone, don't get dramatic and don't threaten. Good luck.
>>
>>17599178

You have such a lovely personality to match your tiny penis.
>>
>>17599184
Im sure roasties are fair lovelier.

Back to the original idea though. What if I added a really disgusted face when I first see the roastie. Like something is horribly wrong with her. Then look at her with disgust from then on.
>>
Girls: how much would it bother you that your partner, while good at getting you off, can't get himself off without nearly 15 minutes of masturbation?

I think part of why last girl stopped seeing me was because she was frustrated she couldn't make me cum. I'm just too desensitized from porn I think.
>>
>>17599190
She'll probably tell everyone that you not only have a small dick but you have no idea what a normal vagina looks like either.
>>
>>17599146
true enough

karma, i'd guess
>>
>>17599198

It would probably make me feel very awkward and like I was doing something wrong or not that attractive to my partner. Some difficulty or taking time is understandable, but if I wasn't able to get him off at all it would be sorta awful.
>>
>>17599164
I know. She is not interested. But the thing is I wonder if he had anything to do with it. Maybe intimidation? Maybe said something to cause her to distrust me?
>>
>>17599166

Anybody?

I honestly feel sick right now.
>>
>>17599198
Depends. If he frames it as my problem that he can't come, I'll dump his ass. If he acknowledges that it's his own problem, I'll gladly help as much as possible to make him come. It wouldn't bother me much at all in either situation.
>>
>>17599202
Im sure women like to think that abomination flapping between their legs is normal.
>>
Girls:
To those of you still dating the person who took your virginity, do you have any plans of marrying them?
>>
>>17599166
Sorry can't help. Have never felt sick afterwards. Maybe have some electrolytes?
>>
>>17599231

I'll go drink some water. I just feel really uneasy and anxious. I didn't feel this way until right after I came. I felt perfectly fine before
>>
Male anon.
How do you feel sexually about the preggo female body?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17599247
i just wanna rub her belly and feel the baby kick but i dont wanna fuck her
>>
File: 0eb.png (2MB, 1720x1236px) Image search: [Google]
0eb.png
2MB, 1720x1236px
so it's basically never appropriate for the guy to say I love you first, right?
>>
>>17599212
>But the thing is I wonder if he had anything to do with it.
Ask her.
>>
>>17599198
Stop wanking so much, you dunce. It's a really easy fix. Don't wank for a month and you'll be spurting your load the second she gives you sultry eyes.
>>
>>17599257
Wrong. Not in all situations. Girls like to know that a guy has dropped his pride just for her.
>>
>>17599247
The second you're pregnant, you're no longer a woman in my eyes. You're something holding my child. As unromantic and objectifying as that sounds, that's how I feel. I no longer see a woman I want to fuck, I see my baby that needs protected.

Once you pop it out I'm back to seeing you as a woman though.
>>
>>17599255
>>17599273
Sweet answers. Thankyou.
Signed..preggo anon.

Feel free to ask this preg anon anything.
>>
>>17599264
Yea. Probably should, but I don't want to be blatant about it. I would try squeezing it out. Like I already know that they don't really talk much (if at all) any longer.
>>
>>17599270
my male role model told me I can't let her feel like she's the one in control

like when she calls me to come over, even if I want to and have nothing else going on I sometimes I need to make up a reason to not go over there.

she needs to feel like she isn't the most important thing in my life and I'm fine without her, which will make her stay dedicated and compliant instead of a controlling hyper cunt

telling her I love her will tip the balance of power in her favor, wont it?
>>
>>17599282
what are you going to name the baby
>>
Do gals like guys with beards?
>>
>>17599282
how's taking care of your baby going?
What do you have to do everyday
>>
>>17599294

Read the OP.

Some do some don't it is very subjective thing.
>>
If you're overweight, and your new also-overweight boyfriend/girlfriend proposed you both started exercising & dieting, helping each other to stick with it, would you be receptive?
Would you commit to it?
Would you be offended?
>>
>>17599287
Id say if you have the balls to tell her you love her then thats pretty powerfull. Stand by it with conviction and dont be embarrased. You can do it without showing vulnerability. It doesnt have to be about control. Just keep a level head.
>>
>>17599282
Congratulations! Is it a boy or girl?
>>
>>17599287
is your male role model divorced?
>>
>>17599300
I am fit and my also fit gf proposed we help each other stay on track (being fit isn't like being fat where you just passively stay there, you need to actively continue working to keep your muscles up and fat low, its a never ending journey)

it's an important aspect of the relationship, also we can give each other shit for unauthorized cheating which is fun
>>
>>17598437
I know,it wasn't even my idea, the thing is i somehow got all my friends and part of the class on my side, so someone else tought about it, and she didn'tt make any excuse, she actually told me to pick the seat next to her so i just went with it

If that other guy didn't exist maybe i would have a better chance

Honestly i know i just need to find a girl that is more similar to me so i can get better chemistry

But you know sometimes feelingd make you do stupid things
>>
File: GwLQdKV.jpg (71KB, 492x960px) Image search: [Google]
GwLQdKV.jpg
71KB, 492x960px
I guess either can answer:

For sake of argument when I say a girl is hot thats not just my opinion but the majority of males, its not just my taste.

Hot women are attracted to me, I don't know why. This should not be, for example Ill see a girl in my dorm and think holy shit absolutely gorgeous. Run into her again talk to her, she wants to fuck me. This happens a lot.

Heres what I really don't understand, I'll try to get an average looking girl because that's what Im comfortable with and they wont like me.

Even more baffling is I can't get a girl outside my race, well not often. If i try talking to a hispanic girl, it's like instant denied.

>pic semi related, one of the recent girls who wanted looked kind of like her, skinnier though.
>>
>>17599292
Names are hard, maybe jesus or adolf. If its a girl im stuck.
>>17599295
Taking care of baby is kinda boring yet pretty cool. Obviously no smoking, drinking etc. But theres lots of time to learn new stuff n meditate and relax. Its a big responsibility though, growing a human. Morning sickness sucks worse than gastro.
>>17599304
I dunno if its a girl or boy yet, find out on monday! We already have 2 boys so im betting on this one being a boy bump.
>>
>>17599324
>that
>hot
kek. The delusions.
>>
>>17599326
ur sexy. good luck.
>>
>>17599313
he's very happily married for 40 years
sometimes he listens to his wife, sometimes he puts her in her place

he said the balance is important where you are the one that wears the pants, sometimes you concede to her and let her have control but she is fully aware she is only in charge because you are allowing her to be.

too many men get married and their wives control them, they lose their friends and all their hobbies and end up very unhappy.
Your woman needs to realize she isn't the only thing that matters in your life. And that way she will always be loyal and loving because she knows you will not be with her if she doesn't appreciate having you.
>>
>>17599336
Thanks!
>>
>>17599337
Your role model sounds like a cunt. Youve been ill advised.
>>
>>17596701
>good University friends girlfriend approached me and is unhappy in relationship and after meeting her (she lied to him about being at another girlfriend) she wants to kiss me.. I'm into her but feel like I would be the devil if I did that... What should I do?
>>
>>17599287
>>17599337
>male role model isn't his dad
This is why single mothers shouldn't be allowed to exist.
>>
>>17599337
Sometimes I wonder how do people find the time to think so much bullshit.
you have so many rules and crap like that when if in a relationship there is mutual respect and willingness to listen to each other and compromise, you can do whatever.
>>
>>17599337
That may have been good advice 40 years ago but I don't think it's going to serve you well in the present. People have low tolerance for cunty games like this, especially women when they have infinite options and ways of getting guys and getting laid at their fingertips. If you are shit to your girlfriend you will drive her into the arms of another man.

I seriously doubt either of them are really "happily" married either.
>>
Women, have you suffered a female equivalent to the "madonna-whore complex"?
>>
>>17599335
yeah emile clarke isnt hot, yeah ok.
>>
>>17599371
Yeah, she really isn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 448x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 448x317px
I met a girl, she's 2 years younger, in a class of mine. She seems pretty cute, got a quiet voice, and just about as tall as me, an inch shorter. (I'm 6'1)

Her friend made conversation with me about having an old English textbook of mine. So I think they been talking, I'm pretty sure they want me to ask one of em to formal.

I can get past the age difference pretty easy, what should I talk about though? We're in a photography class, do girls actually like that? It seems like small talk which I can't stand.

Last girlfriend I had put up with me talking about geography of the city, (she was from another town) but I realized how lame I sounded in retrospect.
>>
>>17599377
Small talk leads to big talk m8.
>>
How to tell my girlfriend she needs to lose weight and start exercising with me(I am also chubby, been trying to run/walk 2 miles every mon weds fri, and eat healthier). She cut out fast food, but refuses to drink water, and instead drinks a shit load of pop, and instead of eating fast food she eats large servings of homecooked garbage like hamburger helper, and various frozen foods. She also refuses to exercise with me because she's "exhausted from school and work".
>>
>>17599368
Nah, for me love and desire go hand in hand. To elaborate 20 years together with my college bf and sex is hotter than ever.
>>
>>17599382
You don't. She doesn't need to do anything for you.
If you cannot deal with who she is, break up with her. You don't date people and then ask them to change for you. If you don't like them, then don't date them to begin with.
>>
>>17599382
This sounds controlling
>>
>>17599356
now her fault my dad turned out to be a loser. They were married, he skipped town the moment I was born, knocked up another woman, then died in a motorcycle accident
>>
>>17599399
>Not her fault she has terrible judgement
Hmmmm
>>
>>17599294
Yes!
>>
>>17599294
Some do, some don't.
Personally I never liked a guy without a beard since I was 14.
>>
>>17599368
That's the alpha-beta complex.
>>
>>17599381
>>17599377
I became real muscular lately, but have no skill for dirty talk with the other gender that my classmates seem to do... She seems like she'd be into good hearted conversation tho, I'm not beta by any means, just, I dont talk much because my voice is pretty low and they either can't hear me, or I sound really serious... I.E. angry for no reason.

Fffffffffff

She always smiles at me tho ;)
>>
>>17599354
Could be a trap to get you fighting with him/make him jealous.

>>17599247
desu I can't fuck while theres a baby in the room.
>>
>>17599354
don't be that guy.
tell her to break up and then you can proceed.
plus an act of cheating being the start of something new doesn't sound too good.
>>
>>17599431
Dif anon here, I was born because my beta orbiter dad stole his friends girlfriend by hitting on her at the checkout of a food market she was a cashier at.

Just saying, my spiritual nephew needs you to fuck that girl.
>>
>>17599247
depends
if shes carrying my baby, ill fuck her until the day before she gives birth if shes up for it
if its not my baby, i probably wont fuck past the 4-5 month point
>>
How the hell I'm supposed to approach the girl I like if she is always with her sister. Should I just drop and say hi?
>>
>>17599430
OP here.. The thing is she talked to him now and she told him she needs a few days and then she'll decide.. She told me now she wants to break up... I'm not doing anything sexually unless they break up otherwise I couldn't stand myself anymore.. But after that should I do it? :/
>>
>>17599431
OP here.. She told him she wants a few days to think about everything, but she told me she's about to end it and yeah.. I won't do anything with her unless they break up, but I still feel like an asshole to my friend from uni.. I can probably forget the friendship then right? :( it's not very easy..
>>
>>17599504
>>17599511
depends.
your call.
>>
>>17599166
>>17599214
I have the same problem, it's so fucking weird. It's supposed to make you feel better they say, but i'm always left with a gross draining feeling. Nothing to do with guilt, or shame, it's just physically uncomfortable and makes me depressed every time i fap.
I have no idea what people talk about when they say it's supposed to make you feel relaxed.
I guess trying some 'edging' could be worth it?
>>
Girls: how can I help you be less anxious/guilty about sex?

I was going to have a FWB thing going(we did it once and she was really into it) but after she backed out because she got really anxious and guilty about it.

I really want to keep doing it but idk how to convince her to.
>>
>>17599354
OP here.. So I didn't kiss her and won't do it however he called me and asked me if I knew where she was and I lied to him... I won't have any sexual things until they completely break up, however what about after they break up... I'm sure he will ask me about advice because he knew that I was getting closer to her.. How should I react and yeah.. I'm so confused. Girls can fuck your brain :P
>>
>>17599529
Not a girl but

>FWB

Isn't it that they're investing emotionally into you?
>>
File: boards.4chan.org 1474250940361.jpg (114KB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1474250940361.jpg
114KB, 980x980px
I was at work today and thought of this. I don't know if I'm just thinking in circles about a non-problem, but hear me out. I'll try to keep unnecessary details to a minimum.

First and formost:
>Injured a few years ago, have a court case in the works
>Lawyers recommend I deactivate my facebook account, and I do so

Second:
>Date a girl briefly
>We get on well but she breaks it off. Lots of "not you"'s and "it's me"'s, it happens oh well
>We do amicable Just-Friends texting, that shit.
>Find out that a friend of hers killed himself very recently
>Offer my support, if she needs someone to talk to
>This was the last time I actually talked to her
>A week later, I (accidentally) find out that she left me for this guy. She knows that I know. I'm salty, but not petty enough to make a thing of it.
>She's traumatized, and I'm still worried about her, even though my pride hurts
>This is around when I deleted my facebook, pretty much without warning to anyone

Basically what I'm asking is, would it look like I blocked her if she tried to stalk my page? She's the type of girl to do that stuff, and even though I'm upset, I don't want to discourage her from seeking me out for help. Even though I didn't get into it in the greentext, we really did have a strong rapport together. She's got plenty of other avenues to actually contact me through, but she is the type who, if she thought that I was mad at her, would avoid it and stew in depression. I'm not exactly eager to strike up a conversation either, and I certainly don't want to seem like I'm using the opportunity to muscle my way back into her bed, because I am actually pretty insulted and not willing to relinquish this bit of pride.

Or is all of this my ego in the first place? It's not far off to think that she's completely forgotten about me and is absorbed in the much more impacting situation than whatever it was we had. On the other hand, maybe she's thinking about me a lot, and could use a friend.

What do you think?
>>
>>17599076
Anyone?
>>
> ask girl out
> she's bringing her guy friend

I'm completely fucked right? Should I even bother?
>>
>>17599539
???

She has general anxiety about things. She was also sexually abused at some point which plays partly into it.

I tried being very sympathetic and caring and it didn't help. She still is anxious about it/says she will get depressed after we have sex for a few days
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 251x201px
>girlfriend is always late
>ask her to be on time for this one thing tomorrow that's very important and she 100% has to be there
>like I'm pretty fucked if she isn't there
>essentially she told me no promises despite me practically begging her to be there early so she won't be late
>>
>>17599562
only if he's gay.
but even then...
>>
>>17599541
Reactivate facebook, send group message to a few people including the girl stating for legal reasons you need to deactivate, give alternative contact details, then there is no speculation from girl about being blocked and leaves your door open if she wants to contact. Good luck!
>>
update on the "i think i have a date" saga:

She asked if we could do dinner at her place instead. If the roommates are going to be there (they probably will be), then it's not a date after all, I guess.
>>
>>17599324
bump anyone help meh.
>>
>>17599324
Are you known for being self-absorbed and using your looks? You might be making these girls suspicious of you and driving them away, especially if you're known for going after hot women. Do you sleep around a lot?
>>
>>17599076
What are you interested in? Do you have any hobbies? You want to seem fun but ask yourself if you are.
>>
>>17599166
It's called your refractory period you fucking teenager
>>
>>17599661
no, I was actually an ugly duckling growing up. NO i dont sleep around, im pretty insecure myself so i dont really pursue girls.
>>
>>17599576
You should've lied about what time it is and told her to be 1 hour earlier than it actually is. And then hope she forgives you
>>
To girls and boys.

One of my friends told me that to get a girl interested in you these steps need to be followed.

1. Talk to her.
2. Buy her food.
3. Piss her off.
4. Be nice to her afterwards.

From /adv/ experiences does this work since step 3 dosen't seem to make sense?
>>
>>17599798
I don't feel like I can really answer this question with definitive yes or no because I tend to piss off everyone I meet anyway.
>>
>>17599665
Mostly computer related stuff, pop-culture, technology, politics, fashion. Will having more fun hobbies make you more fun to other people? What are some examples of fun hobbies?
>>
I think I'm too controlling, I'm trying to subtly manipulate my girlfriend not to notice other people's qualities.
>>
>>17599798
I suppose that would work. But, only do it once.
>>
For females, do you prefer a guy to call you or text you when asking you out on a non official date? This being when asking in person isn't an option. Would it feel like calling would put you on the spot?
>>
My boyfriend left for a trip with his friends and when I asked him if he was there yet he said "N". So I assume he was driving. When I tried to call him 2 hours later, by which time he should've gotten to his friends, his phone was dead. Would I sound like a weirdo if I asked his friends if he got to them safe? The roads were safe, weather fine, but it's out in the country, and I'm worried if he was answering the text while driving. I don't want to be a crazy person to his friends though.
>>
>>17600214
No, as long as you aren't calling the whole squad like a maniac it should be fine. If the one friend doesn't answer I'd just wait until tomorrow though.
>>
>>17600233
Thanks
>>
Question to any.
I am a dude and going for my first date in nearly 7 years tomorrow, not sure what to wear however.

Would a indigo chambray shirt and dark denim with chukkas be alright? Should I swap the shirt for something else?
>>
males:
I have a guy friend who accidentally called me his girlfriend's name today. After he laughed it off, he said something else and I didn't hear it. He refused to tell me what he said after he realized I didn't hear it. I don't think it means anything, but I want your opinions.
>>
>>17600281
He had a brainfart. Then he probably made an off-colour joke. Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>17600291
Here's the thing though, I can swear he compared me to her in some way. You're probably right though.
>>
>>17600307
I can guarantee it was just an off-colour joke. Likely something along the lines of "I'm just used to calling out her name" or some stupid sex joke shit like that.
>>
>>17600310
Thanks for the comfort anon.
>>
>>17600263
ask /fa/
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.