[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my Ex-Girlfriend acting over-confident?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: xrUjI5M.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xrUjI5M.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
When we first got together she had low self esteem. Example she was really shy about taking her glasses off. But I would anyway, and make out with her, and I'd kiss her face, turn her on, I treated her really good. She even said how she feels her self esteem is improving because of me. I was her longest relationship.

But we recently broke up, because she cheated on me. But I noticed she's acting really confident in herself it's weird. She was never like it before. I'm talking taking pics on snapchats where she suddenly thinks she's all that, and she don't even wear her glasses anymore.

I kinda feel like I had my kindness taken advantaged of.
>>
>>17581372
You were her stepping stone for feeling better about herself.
However, as she got more confident, she probably thought that she could do better than you.
>>
Well, you wanted to boost her confidence, and so it happened.

Be careful what you're wishing for.
>>
File: 1473370568955.jpg (52KB, 391x364px) Image search: [Google]
1473370568955.jpg
52KB, 391x364px
You got her feeling confident, sexy, etc. and she repaid that by cheating. The ultimate sign of a bitch not worth your time.

Also why the fuck are you still following her on social media? Delete her and feel sorry for the next chump that gets her. Once a cheater always a cheater.
>>
>>17581372
You outlived your usefulness.
She got what she needed from you, now she's onto the next objective.
>>
>>17581372
She turned in to a slut, kick the bitch to the curb and move on
>>
File: 5Sodj1E.png (147KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
5Sodj1E.png
147KB, 500x279px
This is very similar to what happened to my friend.

>start college together, he gets average but kinda cute gf that's quiet, shy
>he falls hard for her
>as they date for 1 1/2 years she breaks out of her shell, gets confident, talkative
>even the same glasses thing (didn't like being without but slowly switched to no glasses as her confidence boosted)
>suddenly they break up, friend later reveals he found out she cheated twice
>she just suddenly flips the switch to turbo slut mode
>becomes a joke campus-wide since she blatantly sleeps around everywhere and talks about it in public for some reason
>actually tries to sleep with me when she goes through a 'lesbian' phase and I tell her to fuck off
>eventually gets knocked up, not sure who the dad was, and drops out

Just cut her out of your life OP. You're a good man for making a woman feel that loved, great and confident about herself. You just need to find a good woman.
>>
>>17581793
Good women exist?
>>
>>17581889
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17581889

They do but like anything you'll have to sift through the garbage or put in work to find a gem.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.