[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't trust women anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: female-male-rape.jpg (30KB, 651x387px) Image search: [Google]
female-male-rape.jpg
30KB, 651x387px
I was at a party last month, my band had just had a very successful night playing at a venue while on tour and we were partying at a friend's place. At said party I had enough to drink, enough that I was still conscious, though I could barely speak or stand up straight.

There were a girls there. I didn't really have any interest in any of them, they weren't really my type.

One of the girls though saw that I was pretty slammed and said that I should come with her to get some water in the kitchen. (The people/party was out on the back porch). She took me to the kitchen and gave me a glass of water. She then put her hand on my arm and said that I "Played really good tonight." Her hand then moved to my chest and she started moving closer to me. I said to her "I'm not ok with this," though I guess she didn't hear me, because she dragged me into a bedroom and threw me on the bed and held me down. The bitch fucking raped me.

Now I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but generally what I hear is "That's awesome man!" or "Congrats."Though I didn't feel like it was an achievement. This bitch took my dignity, she held me down. She violated me.

I don't know if I a faggot, hell maybe I am, but I'm just looking for some advice. I'm back at uni I feel like I can't trust girls anymore. I'm always thinking that they could have that same motive, floating in their head.
>>
That's awesome man!
Congrats.

maybe if you weren't such a beta piece of shit faggot, you'd have stood up for yourself.
>>
>>17576286
This is actually considered rape tho. An I think no one should be forced to do something without their consent. Unfortunately male rape happens a lot but no one talks about it cuz muh patriarchy.
>>
>>17576290
You sir are an alpha male! You definitely hurt my feelings!

>>17576294
But what should I do? I mean, I can't exactly do anything? I have broken up with my girlfriend since I feel like I couldn't trust her anymore. Does anyone have any experience around this?
>>
>>17576302
lol wait, you broke up with your gf because some other girl raped you?
help, my sides are missing
>>
>>17576302
I was assaulted at a party by a guy I thought was my friend. I fought him off and I felt a lot like you feel right now, call the assault help line for your area. They can help you feel safe again. Just remember what happened isn't a reflection of you, nothing you did warranted the assault. You still have your dignity even if you feel used now, you are deserving of respect. You're going to be okay.
>>
>>17576286

You were raped. Report it to the police.

Talk to a sexual abuse counselor first, I'm sure there's a hotline or some such for that.

I've met a few guys, some of them infantry Marines, who've been raped by women while drunk or roofied. Not one of them was or is cool with what happened, and it's sure as fuck not "awesome."
>>
>>17576310
Go get sexually assaulted.

>>17576312
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm feeling relatively OK, I'm going to classes etc. Though I just feel like I can't trust women anymore, which is an impediment when 60% percent of the other students are women.

>>17576316
Report it to the police? In this day and age?
I have no faith that it would solve anything, it was a month ago and in a different city. Plus she's a girl and I'm a guy.

I'll take your second suggestion though.

I'm only saying cool," and "awesome," because that's what I heard them saying the morning after. That I'd "scored".
>>
>>17576331

I know, I didn't mean you, that was for the people who don't grasp the seriousness of rape.

And pending that counselor's advice on the subject, I do recommend going to law enforcement all the same. If they don't act on it or press charges, then it's on you how far you want to take it, but hell, even if they just question her about it it should be a wake-up call. One of the reasons people often fail to take male-victim rape seriously is that it's so rarely reported; you can play a role in fixing that.

That all said, you'd better be sincere and serious. If there's one thing worse than rape, it's a false rape accusation.

Best of luck on how it goes.
>>
>>17576331
I chose not to report it too because I knew his parents and they were the nicest people. The not trusting women thing is a side effect it means you aren't back to a 100% yet if you don't have anyone you can talk to irl I promise talking to a counselor will help, it's anonymous and they're honestly just trying to help people. I ended up going to group therapy and for the most part it's behind me.
>>
>>17576290
You are an actual piece of shit. I'm amazed you can work a keyboard.
>>
>>17576331
sexual assault and rape are two different things
did you mean to say go get raped?
desu I'd expect a pansy like you to understand why that's a mean thing to say

you're seriously irrational. the alcohol made you unable to fight back, but instead of deciding to drink less, you break up with your girlfriend.
>>
>>17576369
Why are you blaming the victim? There's nothing wrong with drinking and having fun. She committed a crime and the OP is traumatized.
>>
>>17576358
>she thinks 'pieces of shit' are normally incapable of operating keyboards

man you sure told me. got me right in my feels brb kms
actually instead of killing myself, ill just go get raped by a hot chick brb
>>
>>17576286
>Complaining about it online instead of going to the police.

Handled like most women do it. Brilliant mate
>>
>>17576377
How often have you seen a dog turd work a computer anon?
>>
>>17576375
I never said it was his fault he got taken advantage of. I agree that she raped him, but he took it out on his girlfriend like a moron.
I've been through plenty of trauma, and never did I take it out on anyone else lmao

>b-but that's what you're doing now
it's more of a combination of having fun, and being kind of amazed at how irrational another male can be. I'd expect way more self-control and rational thinking (not trying to be sexist)
>>
>>17576381
on /adv/ asking for /adv/, yeah he sure is a dummy
>>
>>17576384
That is sexist though, everyone deals with shit their own way anon, people also have different thresholds for pain/trauma. I've been through plenty of trauma too lmao AND I'm not a crappy human being.
>>
>>17576391
ey m8 im not a crappy human, i simply cope by keeping to myself instead of lashing out, and it baffles me that people would choose the latter
>>
>>17576387
No, he's a dummy for not filing a police report on his rapist
>>
>>17576331
You're not feeling okay at all if you're feeling this unsafe around women. Therapy will help you tremendously. I'm sorry this happened to you OP, it makes me so angry. Cut out people that think this was ''awesome'' and think you're a ''faggot''. What a bunch of complete scumbags.
>>
>>17576286
>"I'm not okay with this"
Do you bleed between your legs once a month?
Just turn around, walk away. Or at least, speak up.
It's a fucking disgrace that women are taking away even rape from men - all thanks to pussified faggots like you. Was she a roided out Bodybuilder or something? Because otherwise it's physically impossible for her to overpower you even if you're the skinniest faggot alive. And also, how did she force your dick to get hard? Was she a witch or smth?
Your only excuse would have been blackout drunk or high as fuck, whcih you apparently where not.
Next time, just leave. It's that simple, since she CAN NOT physically force you into anything on multiple different levels since you're a Man and She's a woman.
>>
>>17576331
Oh, and they say that stuff because a remotely sober male being raped is virtually impossible. Which is why everyone of course assumed that you fucked her voluntarily. Also , again - how the FUCK did she get your dick hard if you didn't want her? Is that one of these "Regret=Rape" things that's so popular these days?
>>
>because she dragged me into a bedroom and threw me on the bed and held me down

Is she a pro wrestler or something?
>>
>>17576286
Well look at that - it's every SJWs dream. A male behaving like a female!
Congrats OP, you are obviously aware that its 2016.
>>
>>17576286
oh it's this guy again
>>17577398
>>
>>17577569
Can't belive I took the Bait.
Well played OP
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.