[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't seen a thread like this before ITT Men tell us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
Haven't seen a thread like this before

ITT Men tell us about their experiences being sexually advanced on/harassed/molested by women and how it made them feel, what they did about it, and ask for any advice they need.

>Be me about a month ago
>Invite female friend to my house to watch a movie
>Context: We have had sex in the past but since decided to remain friends. Her request. I agreed.
>No sexual hints or touching etc all night.
>Finish watching movie. She's about to go home.
>In my room, asks me for a hug before departing.
>Me: 'Sure. Hugs are nice.'
>Hugs me for a moment and then pushes me down onto the bed.
>Crawls on top of me and starts to grind her crotch into mine.
>Through our cloths she is literally rubbing her vagina up and down on my cock.
>I feel awkward.. Very awkward... and I don't get hard at all.
>For a moment my mind wanders and realises this is what it feels like for women when men molest them (Have heard women briefly tell me about their experiences but never realised how strange it feels when it's a friend)
>Me after realising I'm definitely not getting hard, ask her: 'Umm... Are you trying to get me hard?'
>Her: 'No, I'm just pretending that you're my lesbian lover.'
>She starts to kiss my ears and I ask her to stop.
>She gets off me and casually grabs her stuff and I walk her out.
>Next day messages me about how great it is that we are on the same frequency.

I haven't replied to her, and don't know how to approach her about this. A bit concerned that she will just dismiss it with an excuse and not take me seriously.
I still want her to be my friend but that whole thing was awkward and I don't want it to happen again.

How should I respond? How would you respond?
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 469x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 469x313px
Bump. Surely I'm not the only one..
>>
>>17577398
I used to have a job at a Pizza Hut. It was alright. Wasn't very fulfilling and the pay was shit but it was a job. Some older woman works there. She is a driver. She was really weird and touchy with me. Made me very uncomfortable. It was strange for me because I am not a very attractive guy. I quit the job because she wouldn't stop. When you fantasize, you would think that type of stuff would be hot, but it just ended up feeling very weird and unwarranted. Gave me perspective on relationships and things like that. Honestly, I am just quitting woman at this point and just focusing on myself.
>>
I don't have advice for you, OP, but I've had a couple of undesired come-ons and they're really shitty. Especially if the girl starts to call you a faggot or something because she expects all dudes to want to fuck all the time.

I had some girl basically lock me in her car one time insisting that we were going to fool around and that I was going to take her on a date. My friend called to find out directions to the party and she basically pinned me down while I was on the phone, and started to lick and bite my nipples. As soon as I hung up, I had to get forceful with her, pin her to the side, unlock her car door, and get out. Like, that situation would have been really scary if I was physically outmatched or something.

Anyways, I got out of the car, went into the party, told everyone she was a psycho cunt, and told her to her face never to fucking speak to me again. It ruined my chances with a girl I'd been into for months because she thought I was being mean. Oh well.
>>
Sorry I don't have strong feelings towards this stuff (or anything really). I usually don't mind, but when I'm annoyed I might shove them.

Don't feel out of control in your situation, you rejected her. Might not be a good idea to go for a friendzone or hang out together alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
>>17577685
>Honestly, I am just quitting woman at this point and just focusing on myself.
This sounds like a very healthy and mature thing to do. Good for you :)
>>17577699
>>17577705
Thanks for the words guys. Makes me feel less alone and more normal.
It's tough when people expect you to just fuck at the drop of a hat and you just don't want to, but I feel it's best I stick to my ideals and maintain self worth.
>>
>>17577398
>this is what it feels like for women when men molest them
not really, there's a strong element of fear involved
>>
>>17577398

I've never been purely 'sexually' advanced, but i have several experiences with less molesty experiences if those are okay.. first was a few months ago
>>
>be me working in a restaurant
>bending over to clean a table
>out of nowhere someone grabs my ass and squeezes
>turn around and look straight at the girl who winks at me
>"You've got a nice ass, i couldn't resist"

i was fucking speechless. i thought this shit happened only in movies.
felt very weird and kinda molested
>>
File: 1358825682236.png (124KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1358825682236.png
124KB, 2048x1536px
Female manager (mid-twenties) would always make sexual comments toward everyone, something that she was pretty known for. When I got hired I just ignored it, and kept my head down. Over time it just gets more annoying. Asks me if I want to look up her skirt. Asks me whether her ass looks good. Asks me whether her fake boobs are looking good. I really didn't appreciate it. I know that she's slept with plenty of the employees, so I'm sure she figured I was as into her as the rest of them were. She was a complete moron though, so talking to her just irritated the shit out of me every single time I had to do it.

(I don't know for sure, but I was told by a couple of the older employees (who actually did sleep with her) that she was an ugly unpopular girl in high school, but got a boob job as soon as she turned 18. After that she got a lot more attention from guys. I've always thought that did kind of explain her behavior; she was finally the attractive girl that the guys fawned over.)

Fast forward to the end of my first year. My boss and I are talking about some changes that need to happen in the building. He tells me that I need to trust him enough to tell him about things that are going on that he doesn't see. So I told him that this bitch is annoying, I've never liked her, and she makes inappropriate comments to me. That's when he tells me that multiple people have complained about her in the past. So he would talk to her and ask her to stop.

Next morning I get pulled aside and he tells me that he accidentally told her that it was me who made the complaint. She was, apparently, shocked because she believed that we were friends. So she was giving me dirty looks for a few weeks after that, but did actually stop talking to me for awhile, which was good. Nowadays she keeps her distance, so the problem was resolved.

Not a big deal, but it did bother me. Every single one of my friends just told me I should've fucked her.
>>
>>17577839
why didn't you just spoke up about it from the start? Maybe she would've stopped.
>>
I've never had any woman display any sexual interest at me at all, ever. Fuck all of you for complaining about it.
>>
>>17577932

>There's kids in Africa who are hungry so you should eagerly eat a hot dog you find on the street

Your lack of success with women doesn't mean I want some uggo trying to stick her finger up my asshole.
>>
>>17577781
Ye something similar happened to me in HS. It was a meme for girls to grab my ass. Had to get a bit rude to get it to stop.
>>
ITT: pathetic men who claim to be molested MGTOW wannabe faggots, kys.
>>
>>17577932

Indeed these pathetic "men" should literally kill themselves.

>inb4 you are a hypocrit because if the genders had been switched you would agree
>>
>>17578005
let them live in their fantasy, dudes are just lonely. After all that's what /adv/ is for
>>
>>17577398
>enter frat party with a few friends
>girl at the base of the basement stairs just grabs/gropes my completely flacid penis
>internal reaction is "what the fuck?"
>external reaction is to laugh it off nervously and smile
>she starts flirting hard
>keep it short and walk away
>tell friends what happened and it's a mixture of "good for you" and "reverse the genders" hypotheticals

if she were a 7 or above then i would have taken her up on the "offer" but it still would have felt inappropriate of her and i would have an even lower opinion of the slut.

don't necessarily feel "violated" but i suppose it says something that i still remember this happening despite it being some faceless girl at a forgettable party on a shitty friday.
>>
>>17577398
Here's one from the other weekend
I'm kinda /fit/, I'm not ripped, but I'm a big bloke and I enjoy chest pressing a bit too much in comparison to most people who do train, I'm at a low enough body fat% to wear fitted shirts
>work outing
>later in the night we go to a karaoke bar
>I'm the designated driver, so I just hear piss heads slurring the lyrics to Stacy's mom and that song from Grease
>I head outside to get some fresh air
>I'm minding my own business and some middle aged woman staggers up to me and stares at me
>I ask her if she is ok as her mouth is half open and she looks like she is staring into space
>she just starts patting my chest
>I ask again if everything is ok
>she grabs my shoulder, realises I spoke, stares again, then waddles off
>10 minutes later she walked up to me again, I told her to fuck off
later that night a few other women did the same, and some guy later walked up to me and knocked on my chest and slurred "what do I have to do to get a chest like that??", when I asked him not to touch me he said "w-woah sorry mate I meant nothing by it, I'm friendly", a little too friendly for my liking.
That's an average night for me when I go out where people drink.

I don't feel particularly strong either way about it, it is pretty much just patting my chest and shoulders, sometimes grabbing my traps.
I just accept that getting swolested comes as a part of lifting weights frequently
>>
>>17577398
> How would you respond?

"Look, I really like you as a person and think you're a cool friend. But you kind of crossed a line there.

I'm not too hurt by it, but I feel like ignoring it and pretending it never happened is the exact wrong thing to do, because I value our friendship more than that and don't want to see something like this make things weird between us."

I think you're freaking yourself out more than anything to be honest.

I've had all sorts of situations with women and men (Straight dude. Best friend is a lesbian. I sometimes hangout with her at gay bars. Shit gets crazy around me sometimes)

Of the more notable:

>Be at bar talking to friends, Random drunk cougar taps me on the shoulder, I turn around, she grabs my face and starts frenching me, walks away without a word. Friend are just like what the fuck? Five minutes later, she repeats.

>Be at gay bar guy. I walk up to pool table and ask if anyone up for a game. Some buff aggro gay dude immediately asks, "Are you gay?", "nope","then what are doing you here" I point to my best friend. His friend takes an immediate interest in me. The rest of the night is his friend starts doing the most ridiculous shit (at one point he looks down as if to say watch this, locks eyes and the entire time he's taking the shot he's just staring in to mine. My friends laughing her ass off in the corner). If not for the fact that it was hilarious, it'd be hella uncomfortable.

>Be at gay bar on any given night: Probably like a 30% chance of having my ass grabbed/smacked

>Be bored, agree to a date with a random. 15 minute minutes in she's asking me what color my cock is. Par for the rest of the night. End of night, parking lot. I'm trying to pull away, she's trying to undo my belt to shove her hand down my pants.

Honestly. I guess I'm so used to shit like that that I'm not really phased. But I when I feel someone crosses a line, it's pretty easy to just call them on it, tell them to step off, and just gtfo.
>>
>>17577760
You're right. I wasn't in any danger. Failed to mention properly that it's how they might feel if it was a friend they trusted and knew was harmless as far as violence goes.
>>
There was a nympho sitting next to me in a theater during a school trip when I was in hi-school. She was whispering indecent propositions to my ear and touching my knees and crotch during whole play. She was very hot but much taller than me. I was innocent virgin hi-schooler and I was able only to spill my spaghetti for all that time and did nothing about the situation, regretting it till this day even tho I'm not a virgin anymore.
I'd surely get molested by her again now few years later. All those wasted chances.
>>
>>17578164
Thanks bro. I suppose I am being a little too freaked out over it. Just hasn't happened to me before. Considering our history it should be pretty easy to explain how I feel to her.
>>
>>17577398
Tell her how it made you feel - fully, and she shall NEVER do it again. If she doesn't see your point end the friendship.

If you really feel like it was equal to rape or something, go to the police, but as sorry as I am about it, do not expect to be taken seriously. As well better have evidence. Like a recorded talk.
>>
File: image.jpg (366KB, 1979x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366KB, 1979x2048px
>>17578244
Definitely not rape, just a strong unwarranted come on. Considering she's a friend I wouldn't go to the police. Rather talk to her.

For some strange reason I did kinda half feel bad that I didn't get a hard on though..
>>
>>17578259
>Rather talk to her.

Then do that. If you are not very clear that you do not want this, it likely will happen again. It is better to clear this early on. Trust me on that.
>>
>>17578266
I know it sounds silly but I just wanted to know how to approach her about it, and hear some other people talk about their experiences so I don't feel like an outcast.
>>
>>17578266
Say you really have to talk to her and it is important, and meet her at a quiet enough but public (!) space, like at a park bench.

Then just tell her you felt what she did to you was crossing a line, and that she shall never do it again unless you gave her permission.
>>
>>17578318
=> >>17578300

Meant ...
>>
>>17577398
>hugs are nice

w e w e w e w

REDDIT

pls
gtfo
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 600x709px
>>17578484
I don't actually know what any of that means.. So... Pic related.
>>
Knew the aerobics instructor at the ymca I used to go to. Said some of the middle aged from her classes(milfs) were doing an afternoon outing at one of the local wineries, said I should come along. Being 24 and in shape, I would get hot hands on the ass whenever I'd walk by or chat with my back toward a group of them. Thirsty
>>
>>17577398

Some kinda chubbygirl touched mt thighs or bottock at a festival, and two hours of intense kissing, groping and grinding followed

Shoutout to girls who make scoring easy for us sperglords!

Even when we look good and dress sharp we don't take cues, only hit with poolcues!
>>
>talking to a bartender in a majority aboriginal community
>we're having a smoke and drink when a regular customer waddles through and joins us
>overweight aboriginal lady who looks like she's in her mid 30's. Very flat nose.
>she joins us and bartender has to go back to work so its just me and the aboriginal talking
>she's nice, we're asking wach other questions
>i tell her i slept in my car last night and i haven't showered
>she asks if I've been to the hot springs nearby (mataranka)
>say yes but i could go again and ask if she wants to come
>so we hop in my car and i deive us there... its less than 10min away
>she asks me qhere im staying tonight and offers to to get a hotel room for both of us
>decline politely
>in the hotspring she asks to massage my hands. I say yes
>she just does circles with her thumb in the palm of my hand
>then pulls me towards her so our lips touch and then puches my face down her chest so I'm underwater
>granted it did give me a boner but once i was underwater i sat at the bottom for a minute or two thing wtf did i get myself into
>after that i say we g2g and that's it. I do see her the next day and i gave her my number but she never called.

Looking back i should have got a handjob at the least
>>
>>17578259
Why didn't you fixk her? I'm sure you could have gotten into it if you tried.

Only psychos stay friends with their ex
>>
>>17578503
You don't know what Gtfo means?
Are you fucking 12?
>>
I used to work at Olive Garden, and we were a pretty close-knit group. If you've never worked in restaurants, they are a web of incestuous relationships fueled by alcoholism and under-appreciation.

Anyway, I fell asleep in bed with two of the waitresses, and I woke up to one of them feeling me up. She had given me head once before, so it wasn't completely out of the blue, but I still pretended to be asleep because a) I was real comfy and I was getting a rub down anyway, and b) I was still kinda drunk and didn't really feel like having sex.

So I let a girl give me a handjob while she thought I was asleep in bed with her best friend.

Damn, I never realized how hot this sounded until I typed it out. I don't even really think about this, much.

Same girl jacked me off under a blanket at another party while I had a conversation with her same friend.

Anyway I don't have any advice for you OP
>>
>>17577398
My eleven year old sister molests me. I think she's starting puberty or something because she's super clingy and keeps trying to grind her crotch onto me

No idea what to do
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.