[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

£1000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I just got a £1000 bonus last week at work. Long story...
What should I do with it? (knowing that I'm not trying to spend it all, I want to see if I can use that money to make more money somehow)
>>
Head over to /biz/, they're probably more capable of helping out.
>>
I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost £ 1,000 English Pounds. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.
>>
>>17553302
Money can't make money at the level of £1,000
>>
>>17553306
Oh yeah, /biz/ loves

>I have [shit] how do I make more money with it?
>>
>>17553336

This is a false assumption. If instead of saving £100, you invested 100£ every month you'd have better financial situation in your retirement than you'd otherwise have. No matter how little you have, you can build it up and £1000 is a good place to start. Look for low risk investment options.
>>
>>17553336
I earn 5% on £500 with one of my accounts.
A second gives me 3% on £1000.
And a third gives me 5% on £3000.

I'm earning money just by having bank accounts.
>>
>>17553344
>Look for low risk investment options.
Typically paying an interest rate less than inflation these days
>>
>>17553348
56p per day in interest

Great

But you'd save more by making very simple shopping changes
>>
>>17553302
Buy a pair of black acne aces jeans and a pair of common projects
>>
Buy a gym membership and get swoll af for the upcoming race war.
>>
How old are you people? Do you all live with your parents and never have more than £100 in your accounts?
>>
>>17553348
5% interest on a bank account? When the GBP interest rates are less than 1%?
>>
>>17553354
Who shops every day? I think you're just jelly.
>>
>>17553476
http://www.tsb.co.uk/current-accounts/
>>
>>17553302
>>>/biz/

Localbitcoins.com
Poloniex.com
>>
>>17553302
If you seriously can't think of something by yourself you should just bank it until there is something you want.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.