[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time feeling suicidal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I fucked up my resit exams somehow and got the worst grade possible again. This means I'll be going to a bad university unless a study the whole year this year and apply the next year.

My esteem just feel like its hit rock bottom... My family invested so much hope into me, I haven't told them yet.

I just feel a deep urge to kill myself, there isn't even any dread. I just want to get out of this nightmare ASAP.
>>
You should.
If a failed test grade makes you want to off yourself, you want make it in the real world.

OR

MAN THE FUCK UP, STUDY NEXT YEAR AND CHANGE SHIT YOU PUSSY ASS FUCK
>>
>>17552669
Talk to somebody about it, a friend or trustful relative or something.
It's not a good situation, but it's also not the end of the world.
>>
>Wanting to kill yourself over highschool exams.
Geez dude, chill out.

My story: Fuck around in highschool and get a shitty ATAR of about 46. That's sort of equivalent to just below average for the entire of my state e.g. no university is going to want me.
I got into a TAFE course (I'm not sure what that equates to, it's more of a trade school I guess) in laboratory tech. After two years, I'm qualified to work in a lab and have actually been taught how it is rather than the by-the-book nature of university.
At any rate, I'm studying Biology due to my TAFE experience which is what I wanted to do back in high school.

The point is, no matter what, there will be some way to get into what you want. The absolute worst case scenario is you have to wait until you're mature age (21 or 25, I can't remember) and get in then. Doing badly in high school is so far away from the end of the world you wont believe it.
>>
Get your shit together at a comm college for a year or two.

Oh, and quit being such a bitch. -From Anon With Minimal Sarcasm And Love If I Could Feel Such a Thing
>>
>>17552669

Take it easy dude, even if you don't go to uni your life isn't fucked up.

Also your parents and people around you always want to bring the best out of you, mines told me every fucking day I was going to win a Nobel price and now I'm just a shitty salary man and they are not disappointed.

Don't worry, the person you will disappoint the most is yourself, so just try to adapt to your situation, study harder or try to find a job.
>>
>>17552669
OP my hapkido teacher is a 10th degree black belt. When I started learning from the guy it took me about 6 months to properly do his test of basic kicks and punches and basic joint locks for a yellow belt. There were guys doing this in 3 weeks and I was one of the slowest. I got discouraged and talked to him about it. He told me how he was pretty shitty when he started in Korea but how the difference was he kept doing it and other guys eventually quit. Some of us do not succeed on the first or even second try. If it's important to you to succeed at this then keep trying. I ended up dropping out of engineering because I fucked my first year exams but I honestly wasn't happy with that program so I went into another and I enjoyed it much more and succeeded because of that. Overcoming challenges is what life is really about. Not necessarily simple successes.
>>
>>17552669
Well yes you'll kind of ruin your life. Your jobs will be shit without college and everyone will be able to kick you out because they have an extra diploma and you don't.

In all reality and redpill manner. You should learn to be an entrepreneur, that's how you make the big cash in an easy and profitable manner.
But to do that you need intelligence and experience. Which as a geek you probably don't have.
But it's worth a try.

>>>/biz/
Ask them.
If your only problem is to financially support yourself then that isn't such a big problem, at all.

I for example have autism, I'll never be able to have good grades, have an intelligent conversation, talk like a normal human being, behave like a normie, be happy with money.
I don't have any friends, let alone gfs. I can't interact properly with intellectuals, my parents, or any sort of sane normal person.
My memory is terrible, my thinking is clouded and my emotions are easy to control.

That's a real problem.
>>
>>17552669
You're letting yourself off too easily with that "somehow". There is a specific How and you know what it is. If it was not studying enough, then study more. If you're such a goof-off that you know no motivation will get you to study more, then give up. If you suffer from exam nerves, spend the year finding ways of getting past them.

And remember this: it is possible to get a good education at a bad university (and to get a bad one at a good one), if you pick your professors and courses right.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.