[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (302KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
302KB, 2208x1242px
I'm 19, and I've known I want to transition gender since I was 14, but my parents have always been farther right than the nazis. I still live with them because I'm too afraid of failure to move out on my own. I only have a few friends and the only reason I haven't gone an hero yet is because of the Internet. I question if there's even any hope for me yet.
>>
>>17548260
How come people like you didn't exist 100 years ago?
Anyway OP get a job and manage yourself. Until then you wont be able to do much but when you get tjere it will be worth it and you will be able to do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
Remember that after you cut your dick off, nothing will get better. All your problems will still be here with the new added problems brought on by surgery and social shit. You'll likely join some gay lgbt commune that will treat you shitty.
>>
>>17548260
>my parents don't want me taking hormones, putting women's clothes and cutting of my dick
>they are basically nazis
kys
>>
Realize that it's a phase and you'll regret cutting off your dick, and statistically kill yourself afterwards.
>>
>>17548260
ignore these assblasted stormtards

anyway there's actually a bunch of support resources for trans people dealing with famly

I can't remember exactly but try >>>/lgbt/ or some reddit sub's sidebar

you're over 18 so you can at least go see a psych without your parents permission and they can help you with the support resources and all
>>
>>17548260
Go to therapy OP.
>>
When I was 14 I wanted to be a radioactive Spider-man.
When I was 19 I was still a stupid child.
I'm 10 years older now.

I was dumb then.
Stop trying to make meaning out of yourself.
Meaning only comes from either being nothing or being what people see you as.

Meaning doesn't come from assigning yourself to be something
>>
Maybe it is because of the internet that you are withdrawn and afraid of the world OP? Disconnect for a while, if you can.
>>
>>17548260
You're only 19 so don't feel like its the end of the world. Your position will change in time. It is up to you as to how quickly and in what direction.
>>
Get therapy, accept that there is nothing wrong living life as a gay man.
>>
why not just be a cute boy instead, those "transitions" never turn out well.
>>
>>17548534
He is 29 now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.