[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it always feel like I am bothering women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 1411360310287.jpg (53KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
1411360310287.jpg
53KB, 480x353px
It always feels like I am bothering women. I want to talk to more of them but I just get this sinking feeling that I am bothering them.

Also, I have some ethics questions.. I am mid twenties and work for a university. I don't have a position in which I could like alter grades or have any kind of academic impact on a persons grades at all. Would it be unwise or unethical to date a female student?

I wouldn't normally even consider this but I honestly meet so few women in my life that I am super desperate to meet one and I see new women every day at my job because its a uni.

What would you say? Also, I am sure there is a policy in place at this uni that says staff or faculty can not have a relationship with a student.

Is it even worth the fucking trouble?
>>
>>17544171
>It always feels like I am bothering women. I want to talk to more of them but I just get this sinking feeling that I am bothering them.

You're propably not very hot and propably not rich.
They don't want to talk to you, they want to talk to Chad Thundercock or Tyrone or someone rich.

Basically, females are stupid whores, unless you're hot or rich or both don't even bother with them.
>>
>>17544171

>It always feels like I am bothering women. I want to talk to more of them but I just get this sinking feeling that I am bothering them.

Undesirable = bothering them.

>Also, I have some ethics questions.. I am mid twenties and work for a university. I don't have a position in which I could like alter grades or have any kind of academic impact on a persons grades at all. Would it be unwise or unethical to date a female student?

>be you
>think you are in a place where you can be concerned about minor ethics

>What would you say? Also, I am sure there is a policy in place at this uni that says staff or faculty can not have a relationship with a student.

Depends on what's a priority for you.
>>
File: 1437880257629.jpg (101KB, 568x960px) Image search: [Google]
1437880257629.jpg
101KB, 568x960px
>>17544182

>you don't want a hot rich girl
>>
>>17544171
If you always act like you're bothering them, then that's the impression that you'll give. And that's how you'll make them feel.

Just be confident when you speak with people. Stop being afraid of rejection. If they give you the cold shoulder, forget about it. They're either busy, not interested in speaking to you, or just assholes.
>>
>>17544196
What are you even talking about?

And the girl in your pick would have impossibly high standards, only famous athletes would be allowed to talk to her.
>>
File: 1444077427288.png (2MB, 1492x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1444077427288.png
2MB, 1492x1120px
>>17544204

>What are you even talking about?

>Basically, females are stupid whores
>They don't want to talk to you, they want to talk to Chad Thundercock or Tyrone or someone rich.

How is that different from males?
>>
>>17544182
Sounds like someone got rejected too many times.

I know plenty of girls who don't care about looks or money. As long as you look like at least a 6/10, just have a likable personality.
>>
>>17544212
I'm in love
>>
>>17544216
Whoa wtf

Where are these girls at
>>
>>17544216
Stop projecting.
I've never even been rejected, I know better than to put myself in a position to get rejected. I'm not handsome or rich so there's no point fighting losing battles.

And I would really want to know where you've seen these girls who don't care about looks or money.
You're propably some dumb tumblr whore trying to defend her worthless gender.
>>
>>17544216
>At least a 6/10
So they only care if you're above average in looks? Do you enjoy corroborating what these r9k chucklefucks are saying?
>>
File: 1464122901327.gif (1011KB, 355x210px) Image search: [Google]
1464122901327.gif
1011KB, 355x210px
>>17544182

>>>/r9k/

>>17544171

You are projecting your feelings of inadequacy onto women.

The feeling you get deep down that you aren't good enough or that you're inconveniencing a woman by talking to her is simply that; YOUR feeling. Not anyone else's. You need to start learning the difference between the real world and the emotions you project onto the real world to as a defense mechanism to protect yourself from rejection and disappointment.

This site will try to convince you that all women want a powerful guy with abs and money and they're all stupid whores who don't know what they want but the reality is that women are, surprisingly, just people. All of that silly /r9k/ bullshit is just a large scale form of projection. Its not the real world.

Not every conversation you have with a woman has to be geared towards acquiring her. Not every woman who you perceive to be irritated with talking to you does so because she thinks she's better than you.

I think maybe you would benefit from seeing a therapist about your feelings of inadequacy. I have this sneaking suspicion that if you were to develop some kind of foundation of self-confidence you wouldn't feel the need to harbor this self-destructive attitude.

You're afraid of being rejected and being unwanted so before you give anything a chance to pan out you convince yourself its not worth trying. I get it, I understand it, just please go seek some therapy and stop coming to this site for advice about women.

You'll receive no realistic or productive views on women here because this place is teeming with other dysfunctional people like you who have decided demonizing women is easier than introspection.

What you're feeling is not real. Its all in your head. Figure out why you feel this way and I bet your problem will improve greatly.
>>
>>17544276

There is nothing demonizing about saying "bitches have standards."
>>
File: weak.png (57KB, 208x238px) Image search: [Google]
weak.png
57KB, 208x238px
>>17544276
>someone posts the truth
>'i-i know, I'll tell him to go back to /r9k/!
>that will show that him! Take that you virgin!
>>
>>17544233

>And I would really want to know where you've seen these girls who don't care about looks or money.

The real world. They're everywhere. However, if you can't conduct yourself like an adult man then adult women will continue to be invisible and perplexing to you.

Most mature, reasonable women care more about your personality and their connection to you than your looks or money.

In nature, the most simplest answer is usually the correct one. So, taking this into account, what do you think is the more likely scenario;

That ALL women everywhere only care about money and looks and you're just another victim to the great evil of women,

OR

You're just kind of an immature dickweed who is incapable of developing a genuine connection with a genuine woman so instead of admitting any sort of wrong doing you've just stubbornly clung to your limit scope of dysfunction and convinced yourself the whole world is against you?
>>
>>17544217
ARE THREE WORDS I HOPE TO HEAR NEXT YEAR
>>
>>17544301
So, you're basically saying this:
>not all women are like that
>lol, virgin

How typical.
You normalfags are blind as fuck.
>>
>>17544312
That's all there is to say really, you're delusional. Not like you can be reasoned with.
>>
>>17544301
Just ignore him. He's trolling everybody in multiple threads by saying that all women care about are looks and money, then he responds to every reply with stuff like
>normalfags
>anime girl reaction pics
>you're all so blind
>>
>>17544290

In no way shape or form was anything in that post the truth.

Middle school was a long time ago. If you honestly still think all females are stupid whores who don't care about you unless you're hot and rich either you've been living under a rock or you're just so desperate to believe that your inability to interact with women isn't your fault that you're being willfully ignorant to protect yourself.

>>17544288

Everyone has standards. Of course there are people out there who only care about looks or money. There are just as many men out there who won't talk to a girl unless she's 120 pounds with perfect bone structure as there is women who won't talk to a man that doesn't drive a sports car but using that small minority of people to paint everyone with a broad brush is the golden example of demonizing.

Some people have fucked up standards. Using that as an excuse for why all of your interactions with women have failed is a cheap cop out.

But this is the whole culture of 4chan is it? Victimhood; being the poor, intelligent male who only tries his best to be kind and thoughtful while all the girls ignore him because they're stupid and shallow and don't know any better. Its bullshit. Its fantasy.

None of it is real.

If you think this >>17544182 is the truth, unironically without a hint of edginess I feel truly and deeply sorry for you.
>>
>>17544216
>I know plenty of girls who don't care about looks or money. As long as you look like at least a 6/10
>>
>>17544328
My interaction with women has nothing to do with this.
Why do you keep making this about me?
All you can do is spew ad hominems.
>>
>>17544312

Yes, not all women are like that. That's what I'm saying.

Secondly, I said nothing about being a virgin. In fact, I never used the word virgin once in any of my posts. Being a virgin and being an ignorant asshole aren't mutually exclusive.

I know plenty of dumbshits who aren't virgins.
>>
>>17544328

>But this is the whole culture of 4chan is it? Victimhood; being the poor, intelligent male who only tries his best to be kind and thoughtful while all the girls ignore him because they're stupid and shallow and don't know any better. Its bullshit. Its fantasy.

Guys who have nothing to offer and hide behind being nice are a bullshit fantasy?

>Some people have fucked up standards. Using that as an excuse for why all of your interactions with women have failed is a cheap cop out.

You are over-simplifying. There are a lot more things that go into being a failure than looks and money. BUT, your idea of "personality" is a delusion. Give me a personality trait, and I will break it down into components for you.

Furthermore, a "connection", or whatever you said in your post is generally nothing more than being similar to the person. Guess who undesirable losers aren't generally similar to? Desirable people.

Yes, /r9k/ takes it too far, but you take it too far into hippie land.
>>
>at club
>woman stands next to me
>turns to me
>"I'm waiting for my boyfriend"
>"do you need to use my phone to call him"
>"no"
>>
>>17544335

And all you can do is double talk and be delusional.

You respond to a post about a topic completely based on the imperial evidence provider by each poster and you wanna act all attacked and play dumb when someone makes it about you? Are you legitimately stupid or are you just playing possum to avoid addressing anything I said?

Knowing what ad hominem means doesn't absolve of you being a fucking idiot, sir.
>>
File: 1435108532924.jpg (259KB, 1440x812px) Image search: [Google]
1435108532924.jpg
259KB, 1440x812px
>>17544353
>more ad hominem, but tries to make it sounds smart this time
>>
>>17544345

>Guys who have nothing to offer and hide behind being nice are a bullshit fantasy?

Nothing to offer? Again, guys' feelings of inadequacy aren't indicative of the real world. Yes, its a fantasy, because all these feeling of "boo hoo I have nothing to offer" is not real.

You don't need to be a 10 to have confidence. You don't need to be rich to offer affection and companionship.

All these "woe is me" defeatists who blame the world's impossible standards for their inability to be confident without the love and attention of a 10/10 super model are living in a fucking fairy tale.

>Give me a personality trait, and I will break it down into components for you.

I'm not interested in your amateur armchair psychology.

>Furthermore, a "connection", or whatever you said in your post is generally nothing more than being similar to the person

False. That sentence didn't even remotely make sense. The emotional connection developed in a committed relationship goes much deeper than just being similar to the other person. The fact that you think this just proves that either you're being willfully stupid to try to prove your point or you have never been in a committed relationship with someone you had a real emotional connection with.

>Guess who undesirable losers aren't generally similar to? Desirable people.

Your idea of desirable isn't everyone's idea of desirable. Desirable isn't a set of traits that everyone adheres to. This idea, as well, is a fantasy.
>>
>>17544363

Enjoy your delusions bro.

I don't know who taught you how to debate but if you want a tip, you actually have to bring up and attempt to analyze and rebut points of the argument, not just toss out an anime pic, scream "AD HOMINEM" and throw your arms up in victory.

If you're trolling I'm giving you a solid 9/10.
>>
>>17544369

>Nothing to offer? Again, guys' feelings of inadequacy aren't indicative of the real world. Yes, its a fantasy, because all these feeling of "boo hoo I have nothing to offer" is not real.

This is a false blanket statement. Some people really have nothing to offer.

>You don't need to be a 10 to have confidence.

Confidence disproportionate to reality is mental illness/low iq/inability to think realistically. It's not some panacea that people on your end of the spectrum want it to be.

> You don't need to be rich to offer affection and companionship.

Why aren't you dating a bum then?

>All these "woe is me" defeatists who blame the world's impossible standards for their inability to be confident without the love and attention of a 10/10 super model are living in a fucking fairy tale.

I don't give a shit about confidence. It's a meme and has little to do with the topic.

>I'm not interested in your amateur armchair psychology.

Shouldn't have bothered replying if you didn't want to get walked. If you wanted to bail, you should have done it earlier, now you are just making yourself look worse.

>
False. That sentence didn't even remotely make sense. The emotional connection developed in a committed relationship goes much deeper than just being similar to the other person. The fact that you think this just proves that either you're being willfully stupid to try to prove your point or you have never been in a committed relationship with someone you had a real emotional connection with.

>Asians don't hang out with other Asians
>Gangsta wannabes don't hang out with other gangsta wannabes
>People who find fitness important don't have things in common with other people who find fitness important

Wew lad.

>Your idea of desirable isn't everyone's idea of desirable. Desirable isn't a set of traits that everyone adheres to. This idea, as well, is a fantasy.
>desirable isn't a set of traits

If troll, 3/10, since I replied.
>>
File: 1433004809582.jpg (98KB, 378x485px) Image search: [Google]
1433004809582.jpg
98KB, 378x485px
>>17544377
>i'll keep insulting him instead of adressing the argument
>and then I'll call him a troll! That will show him!
>>
>>17544171

> I am super desperate

There's one of your problems Imagine being on the receiving end of that.

"Oh, god! Please go out with me because I am terrified of dying alone. I don't care about you just that you act like you care for me! Any warm body will do!"

> Also, I am sure there is a policy in place at this uni that says staff or faculty can not have a relationship with a student.

Get sure. That has to be written down some where. Find it, read it, and understand it.

I usually hear it is fine as long as you don't have any University related tasks with them.
>>
>>17544171
If they always cut the conversation short or ignore your texts, then you are bugging them.

I doubt you are. I think you are just be overly self-conscious.
>>
>>17544290
the anime pic isn't helping your argument there pal
>>
>>17544385
>validating a strawman argument

the betas will always try to sink you to their level
>>
>>17544346
That is odd.

Maybe you were staring at her too much? Maybe she wanted to make you jealous? Maybe they are into luring men their home and then embarrassing them?
>>
>>17544171
You're super desperate and they know it.

Is that sexy to you?

You are a complete person. Right now you correspond with desperate women but not even desperate women want a desperate man, you know this.

Love yourself. Please answer this:
Do you follow the golden rule?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.