[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got herpes from my first partner, who was a virgin but was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12KB, 284x177px
I got herpes from my first partner, who was a virgin but was an invisible carrier of hsv-1. My second and last sexual encounter didn't seem to have anything, but I'm 99% sure I got hpv now as well. I'm a rather goodlooking female and thus get lots of attention, but every time I'm reminded of the fact that I'm disgusting and will never have the freedom to do what I want without dealing with shame, guilt and rejection. Why not just kill myself? The next time I have sex I will probably just get hiv from someone who doesn't have any symptoms anyway
>>
>>17538327
Use fucking protection
>>
there are lots of cucks out there who'd still want you
>>
>>17538327
Also most Hpv infections heal without intervention. Talk to a GYN about it.
>>
>>17538330
I absolutely hate condoms, but aside from that, how fucking small is the chance that you'll get an std from a virgin, and that the next partner you have is an invisible carrier of the other incurable std. And they won't protect me from the shame when telling other people, nor from the disgust when they see warts and shit.
>>
your partner wasnt a virgin
you are a dumb whore, please refrain from having sex because i know you wont use protection with any excuse
killing yourself is indeed an option, a service to humanity
>>
Should have used protection and now look at what you got.

Take this as a lesson moving forward to always be cautious.
>>
>>17538334
This
>>
>>17538327

>virgin
>has std

how does that work? was he a nigger?

>>17538341

Nah you're right sister. I've fucked guys raw and didn't get anything...I only fuck guys who seem clean raw. Worked for me. You just had bad luck. Also condoms suck ass. Only reason I want a bf is for raw daily sex.

idk, study biomed and work on a cure for it. If not you then who?
>>
>>17538992
Cold sores can give you genital herpes
>>
>>17538457
I was a virgin with herpes. HSV1 is "oral" herpes. You can get that shit from anything and a staggering amount of people have it. Hell, there's no real guarantee that she even got it from this person. She could have gotten it from drinking after someone or a water fountain or a hundred other things.
>>
>>17539703
cold sores(hsv-1) can give you hsv-1 that expresses on your genitals. It can't give you hsv-2 (commonly referred to as genital herpes).

You can get hsv-2 that expresses on your face or mouth just as you can get hsv-1 that expresses on the genitals.
>>
>>17539729
I know that, essentially the same
>>
>>17538327
> Why not just kill myself?
Whoa whoa whoa there

First of all, HPV and Herpes most of the time are absolutely harmless with absolutely zero symptoms. Also dont conflate HIV and HPV/Herpes in terms of possibility to catch.

1) And individual will get heavy jail time for having sex with someone without informing them about your HIV as compared to HPV/Herpes

2) Less than 1% of people in the US have HIV

That combined with the deterrent makes it hugely unlikely so long as you couple it with due diligence (condoms and having sex with trustworthy people)

3) 75% of Americans have herpes and 75% of Americans have HPV You are in the heavy majority of individuals, and the diseases are inappropriately stigmatized as being more serious than they actually are. Welcome to the club, friend.
>>
>>17538327
>Why not just kill myself?

You definitely should.
Noone wants to deal with herpes and other sexual diseases. It's absolutely disgusting and anyone who would realise you have it would immediately cut all contact from you.

An attractive woman losing the ability to entice people with her cunt, that's like, an airplane losing the ability to fly.
It becomes fucking worthless.
>>
>>17539772
>>>/b/
>>
>>17539775
>sending me to /b/
>not to /r9k/

Get your redirection insults right newfag.
And at least try and refute my points first. A whore without a cunt might as well not exist.
>>
Lol. Same shit for me except she cheated then gave it to me.

I don't know what to tell you OP. Shit sucks.
>>
Damn. I know some of these comments are rude, but they're pretty true.

I recently went on a tinder date with a GORGEOUS 20 year old. I was shocked when she started begging me to fuck her without a condom. I just pulled up my pants and walked out.

What's wrong with women these days? They aren't worried about stds and babies? Grow the fuck up you morons. You ruin your lives this way.
>>
>>17539870
And? No one should ever have sex with someone they just met without wearing a condom. Who gives a shit how attractive she is, that is plain common sense. And out of all the women i have had sex with only 2 out of 20 have i had unprotected sex. And only because i knew them for a very long time before hand.

More importantly how does your situation apply to OP? I sincerely doubt she is trying to go out and have rampage of one night stands, let alone without a condom.
>>
>>17539886
Not sure you read my comment right. I'm shaming OP for having unprotected sex.

I'm saying that I'm surprised these young beautiful women would have sex without a condom. You would think they would be paranoid about ruining their lives due to women's self worth being like 80% dependent on their sexual appeal.
>>
>>17539870
>having sex with a condom

I'd rather get fucked in the ass than do that
>>
>>17538330
Condoms don't protect against viruses that get transmitted from skin to skin.

In any case OP is an idiot
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.