[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 16

File: 4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg (109KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg
109KB, 850x600px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
>other thread is still on the front fucking page
>>
>>17529689
>implying there is any discussion worth continuing going on in that thread
>>
posted before seeing this thread

>>17529589
We all know that feel. Sometimes i almost envy faggots.

>>17529641
>I've tried talking to them about what interests them but i never get a concrete answer, it's like they dont have much substance.
Welcome to life, enjoy your stay
>do I sound like an alright guy to hang out with at least?
Yep

>>17529663
And? Is there a problem with that? Women are just doing what makes them feel good.
They don't owe men anything, and they don't have any duty to maintain some fucked-up social order.
If you were a woman, you'd most likely do the same.
>>
Guys, say you were in a relationship for 5+ years. The girl didn't treat you well towards the end and breaks up with you, and you want to get her back. What is more the reason for you wanting to get back together: you want to be with her, or you just don't know how to be single anymore? Any other reasons you can think of?

Note: this isn't a question about myself, though it is about someone I know. I'm just curious as to what might be going on in this guy's mind.
>>
>>17529694
So there's no discussion worth continuing in that thread that is still alive and will be for quite a bit more time, since this is a slower board; so your solution is to just make the exact same thread again. Brilliant.
>>
Girls,

What does penetrative sex feel like? I mean in terms of sensation does it feel like pressure or some sort of pleasurable friction?
>>
>>17529743
>I am new here
>>
>>17529717
>What is more the reason for you wanting to get back together: you want to be with her, or you just don't know how to be single anymore?
This is a ridiculous question. I can answer which one would be more likely for me, personally: the first option, since i'm totally fine being single (i kinda like being alone).

But you don't care about me, you care about him. And i can't read his damn mind. Maybe he misses the sex, maybe he thinks you're soul mates, maybe he's too lazy to go and ask anyone else out.
Hell if we know.

My advice? Just go ask him.
If you don't think he'll answer honestly, don't get back with him. Relationships without trust are shitty and doomed.
>>
Guys, do you think about looks first and foremost in a girls? Is it overly important?

I recently have a gf and although she's caring and cute she isn't very pretty. Like average, so-so, and I can't help but thinking about it, which sometimes makes me feel like a cunt.
>>
Girls, would it be a dealbreaker if your bf needed some etiquette lessons? Would you teach him?

Also, why do you like dogs?
>>
>>17529793
>Girls, would it be a dealbreaker if your bf needed some etiquette lessons? Would you teach him?
Depends on how bad his lack of etiquette is.
>Also, why do you like dogs?
Because they're cute and fun and I'm allergic to cats
>>
Women that landed on 4chan after it exploded on social media are garbage humans and there is no fucking way to get some meaningful advice from them.
get this in your thick skull anonymous, the only one that can give you help for your situation is your fucking self
>>
>>17529765
>Guys, do you think about looks first and foremost in a girls? Is it overly important?

Looks are important. You can't be with someone you aren't attracted too, and I doubt they'd want to be with someone who isn't attracted to them.

I'm not attracted to fat girls, and I very rarely find white girls attractive.
Nothing wrong with that, everyone has there own things.

And I straight up avoid women who look like bitches, yeah, I know, "don't judge a book by it's cover" - but I aint openings a fucking horror graphic novel expecting to study quantum physics. Damn...

But it's worth remembering looks aren't everything.
Shit there is a tonne of hot bitches out there that I wouldn't go near... because they're bitches.
Personality is something too.

And as much as people want to believe otherwise, you can't make up for a lack of one of those thing, with an excess of another.
An interesting, funny, rich old elephant-women is still gonna be a goddamn elephant woman.
And a light brown skinned, brown haired, green eyes cute, fucking gorgeous bitch, is still gonna be a massive bitch.

People need that balance, son.
Otherwise the lack of one of those will eventually get to you.
>>
>text a private conversation with a female
>she instantly tells her friends about it

Why are women such cunts?
>>
>>17529765
Depends on the guy. are you stupid or what?>>17529793
>>
>there is this girl in my program at university
>a lot of classes together, she is really dropping hints she's into me

I have ASPD, did therapy for awhile, not currently in it. I have found that, I am much less likely to fuck up when I don't let people get close to me. She keeps trying to get closer.

I don't quite know how to establish a boundary, to keep her distant enough that nothing goes wrong. In most situations I'd just tell her to fuck off, but I need to maintain a friendly relationship with this girl, and I'd rather not cause her any emotional distress.
>>
>>17529805

>Quantum physics

The fact that people consider this as an actual science makes me want to buried alive.
>>
>>17529819
Let me get my shovel
>>
File: Fucking Metal.gif (339KB, 400x235px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Metal.gif
339KB, 400x235px
>>17529823

Fucking Metal.
>>
GUYS

What's the fascination about putting your fingers up a girl's ass during sex?
>>
>>17529833

We're trying to guess what you had for breakfast based on the texture.

Makes sex fun.
>>
>>17529833
I do ot because i once read that it makes girls orgams a million times better if you finger their butts. I know i enjoy it, so why wouldnt girls.
>>
>>17529840
Lol gross. What do you think if you run into something?

>>17529842
I've been with two guys that were absolutely fascinated with my ass. I don't care for ass play myself, so I find the obsession intriguing.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 300x168px
>>17529814
>he actually tells people about thing he wants to keep secret
>he literally thinks people wont immedeatly tell anybody close.

Poor fool.
>>
>>17529833
it feels good. plus those two holes... so close together you know?
>>
Question to my fellow men! (esüexially those with gf's)

Do you get crushes on cute girls?

How do you deal with crushes?

How far would you go with a crush that isnt your gf?
>>
>>17529851
>Lol gross. What do you think if you run into something?

Depends on what that something is.

Generally, if it's runnier, they had cereal for breakfast.
Smaller hard bits, probably toast.
Stickiness... Tyrone next door, you FUCKING WHORE!

You can tell alot about a person by sticking your finger in their ass.
>>
>>17529851
Arentyou at all curious about guy butts, and playing with them?
>>
What kind of guy that is a straight turn-off to you girls

Been living 22 years, never met a single soul who interested in me. Im not obese or anything.
>>
>>17529891
Are you part of the top 20%? No? Then get ready to be rejected by 80% of women.

Apparently, this is "normal" and "healthy".
>>
>>17529765
>Guys, do you think about looks first and foremost in a girls?
First, yes. Foremost, no.

>>17529802
They're not garbage humans anon. Though i wish they were a little less... normal.
If i wanted some basic-ass, boring opinions like "tall, confident, well-built guys are attractive" i'd go ask some boring average girl.
I come to 4chan because i want to hear weird shit from weird people.

>>17529817
>I am much less likely to fuck up when I don't let people get close to me.
Kek, is this some kind of magical insight? It's true for everyone. I'm less likely to hit something with my car when i'm not driving.
Here's what i can say from my experience and that of other guys who are shit at dealing with people:
She is 100 times as socially capable as you, correct?
Then let her take charge.
If you don't know what to do in a particular situation, ask her.
If she genuinely likes you, she'll try to answer and help you as best she can.
On the other hand, if she's just fucking with you for fun, she'll avoid answering those questions at all costs ("you're overthinking it", "just do what you want", "don't think so much", "i don't know", [no response], [silence], etc), since it would be like a magician telling the audience the secrets to their tricks.
>>
generic relationship bullshit seems appropriate to my issues.
>was unhappy with my gf, around august time
>went out one night and met this girl who was pretty much perfect
>we hit it off incredibly well
>told her i had a gf, nothing happened we just had a good time talking etc
>kept in contact most nights, texts, phonecalls
>ended up breaking up with my gf around september because this girl was worth it
>stayed over in her flat less than a week later
>shes a virgin, took things slow
>eventually we worked our way to sex
>asked her numerous times if she was ready
>she was
>sex was average, couldnt stop thinking about my ex the whole time
>dated for about 3 months
>one day i got horny af and texted my ex saying i wanted to see her
>the obvious occurs, we have sex
>now my ex wants us to get back together
>i dont know what to do
>end up telling current gf that i still was into my ex
>she flipped, i took her virginity, she fucking hates me
>its been nearly a year with no contact
>im back with my ex
>still cannot stop thinking about the other girl
>found out shes moving to newcastle for uni in less than a month
>what the fuck do i do?
>>
>>17529894
What is top 20%
Describe normal and healthy
As far as i know i not as weirds as some people i know, i have female friends, but just friends
>>
>>17529903
wrong thread but still applicable,
i know im an idiot but seriously what the fuck do i do
>also, second girl now has another bf, seems happy
>>
>>17529903
you're a disgusting fucking rich boy who shold be hung
>>
>>17529909
what about this makes me sound rich?
although i understand the rest is pretty accurate tbf
>>
Girls: what does this mean in txt?
>no sorry do you need something?
>>
>>17529866
oh gawd! Aren't you grossed out by getting your finger dirty?

>>17529867
Not really. If he was into ass play, I would do it to make him happy, but it's not something I'd do for myself.
>>
>>17529862
>How do you deal with crushes?
Back when i was in elementary school? Nothing, since if i tried to do something they'd probably tell on me and get me in trouble or god knows what.
Haven't had any crushes since then. If i did, i'd find out if she was single, and if so, ask her out or something.
>How far would you go with a crush that isnt your gf?
Nowhere. That shit's disgraceful and disrespectful. I wouldn't start or continue a relationship that i didn't plan to take seriously.

>>17529903
do everything you can to forget the second girl. You're just getting screwed by the "grass is always greener" effect. Just remind yourself that it fucking ain't.
>>
>>17529915
>No, sorry.
>Do you need something?
It probably means exactly that, unless you guys have some secret code
>>
>>17529895
>From what you have said it seems you have ASPD confused with something on the autism spectrum.

No, as in I tend to use and manipulate people. I think you read into things in the wrong direction. My previous relationships have tended to be fairly unhealthy.

I appreciate your attempt at help, but it just doesn't seem applicable to my circumstance.

Maybe I wasn't clear, so I'll try again.
>girl likes me, I'm not interested in her and I'm in a pretty stable place right now and I don't want to fuck with a good thing.
>she keeps trying to get close to me, how do I get her to back the fuck off without causing any drama and maintaining at least an amicable relationship.
>>
>>17529833
I always wanted a hand puppet, seems like a good way to get one.

>>17529903
Leave her the fuck alone. If she wanted to talk to you she'd be chatting you up.

>>17529862
>Do you get crushes on cute girls?
Sure
>How do you deal with crushes?
Ask her out or get some distance to get over her
>>
>>17529917
>oh gawd! Aren't you grossed out by getting your finger dirty?

Only when it's sticky... then I pray to the fuhrer for forgiveness.

I also wash my hands.
>>
>>17529930
Oh shit, yeah i read that as ASD, sorry.
Lots of autists in these threads so i've gotten used to seeing it.

In general, the easiest way to get a girl to forget about you is to give her time. After 6 months, most won't feel anything for you anymore.
And in the meantime, just use your normal cold, unavailable approach towards her. Unlike guys, i haven't yet seen a girl who will persist past 10 tries or so to get you to "open up".
>>
To any girl that has cheated:

What would make you stop? Like if a guy loved you enough to forgive you (under certain conditions... e.g. there'd have to be full disclosure and honesty for the relationship to survive), what would make you be honest, own up to your mistakes, and change/not do it again?

My ex gf cheated on me. She had these ideas in her head about how it would never work, but they were all wrong... I cannot control what she thinks, but being honest with myself, I could've done a better job proving her wrong through actions, not words.

Anyway, I know it doesn't really excuse her, but I loved her so much... I'd give it one last shot under special conditions. But she denies having cheated, so I don't think it's ever going to happen (first step to fixing a problem is admitting the problem exists), but I still fantasize she will wake up and own up to her mistakes if I discuss it with her appropriately...
>>
I want to build bridges with my ex and I have no idea how or whether it's a good idea. But I'm pretty sure I don't want to actually be with her again.

We barely had any physical chemistry (probably a reason it didn't work) but we had so many common interests that we could talk shit for hours. Now every time I find a new band or an interesting game, book, meme whatever I instinctively go "hey she might like that" and then I remember we're not talking.
It's the conversation I miss the most. I just want to chat about inane things again. But I wonder if I'd just end up wanting more if we somehow did end up talking again.
>>
>>17529833
Dunno. Women sometimes try to do it with guys during bjs so it's probably a safe bet to do it back.
>>
My dick is 6,4" long and 13cm girth, and i am 169cm height. Would you date me (girls)?
>>
>>17529814
Revealing other peoples secrets is how they bond. Don't tell them shit. You might as well be bitching about a gator biting your hand off because you tickled its tongue.
>>
Do girls like long haired guys
>>
>gf last night
'I'm unhappy, I want to break up'

First time hearing she's unhappy. I convinced her to stay and work on things.

Why would she instantly go to a break up instead of saying let's work on things?
>>
I've gone out with a girl a few times. How can I ask if they were "dates" or just two people going out platonically as friends without just asking and possibly sounding like a sperg?
>>
>>17530041
Read the fucking FAQ, you moron.
>>
>>17530054
>Why would she instantly go to a break up instead of saying let's work on things?
Because she found someone better

>>17530083
Ask her out on something that's undeniably a date.
If she says yes, they were dates.
>>
>>17530028
No because you can't decide if you use metric or American standards
>>
>>17529765
No but she needs to not be ugly at least.
>>
>>17529717
Both?
>>
Why is my right hand so much less demanding than an actual pussy?
>>
>>17529765
Looks are a factor and definitely impact the first impression. If you keep thinking about it, then it's obviously very important for you. Act accordingly.
>>
>>17529903
Leave both of them alone and find girls who are into an open relationship, ping pong boy. Lol, you should really decide at one point.
>>
>making out with a girl
>ask if we can have sex
>she says yes
>she bends over
>she big pink hole in her crotch
>hole opens
>cool winter breeze wafts out
>touch hole
>hole opens further
>now big enough to crawl through
>enter hole
>come out other end
>standing in winter forest
>some sort of weird half man half goat thing walks by
>hands me a condom
>"you forget something?"
>bends over
>see another hole
>this time with hair all over

what do I do know /adv/?
>>
>>17530390
Because you're boring
>>
>>17530390
Same, except i use my left because those 2 are too mainstream.
>>
>>17530442
i use both, double the fun
>>
>>17530456
It's weird and weird is mainstream now, sorry.
>>
The person I like recently told our mutual friend that he didn't want to be arrive to early to my house (for some event) because it would be awkward. I'm a bit offended by this because we've talked one on one before and he said he enjoys our conversations. What are some possible reasons he would he say this?
>>
Guys and girls pls help

Theres a party thing going on next week, i want to ask this girl who i kind of had a fallout with and haven't talked to her in some time, how do i go about asking her?
>>
>>17530462
He knows you like him and doesn't return your feelings
>>
I'm scared

Yesterday my wife crawled under the blanket in the middle of the night as i was sleeping, pulled my pants down and started blowing me. She was licking and deep throating me like my stuff was made of chocolate.

She has been doing this every other day now since i jokingly told her my dream woman would always keep my stomach full and my balls empty, but i was just joking, i heard this phrase somewhere on the internet.

I'm sincerely loving these blowjobs, she has the softest lips and knows how to handle my stuff, it feels like heaven, BUT I'M AFRAID she is thinking i only care about sex and she is doing this without enjoying it, only to make ME feel good

What do?
>>
>>17530488
Are you mute or otherwise incapable of talking to her or something?
>>
I asked this in the previous thread, but the only response I got was from some /r9k/-reject dipshit, so I'll try again:

Girls, asking for permission before trying first kiss y/n?
>>
>>17530523
Depends on how you do it. It can be cute, or it can be autistic
>>
>>17530488
Next time grab her and turn the tables on her. Make her feel really good with your mouth. It shows you paid attention and you care.
>>
Guys or girls, should I still be in contact with my best friend's ex?

>I'm female, single, 26
>My best friend's bf said he liked me while still dating her.
>He told her first and was truthful
>They were in an open relationship, but it made things awkward
>I blocked him.
>Felt bad punishing him for being honest
>They broke up.
>It was headed towards breakup before this. I think this hastened it, but my friend said it didn't.
>He and she no longer talk, but he wants to talk to me.
>He's sad and lonely
>He still flirts, despite me saying it'll never be more than friendship.
>I think it would be kinder to cut contact for his sake, but I think he'll be very depressed.
>My friend has a new bf and doesn't care if I talk to him, but it seems weird, and I want to put her feelings first.
>I spoke to him initially while not knowing what to do. Now I've stopped replying but feel bad whenever he tries to reach out
>Wish I didn't have to hurt anyone.

Should I stay his friend, cut contact and tell him why, or let it fade by not replying to him?
>>
>>17530536
What's a good way that would be considered cute? Obviously I won't do that exact same thing, but just as an example?

Or I guess the better follow up question would be: what would be a way that would be autistic so I don't do that?
>>
>>17530523

Honestly, as a girl, I think it's nice because some times guys read everything wrong and thing it's a romantic situation when it's not at all. Better to err on the side of caution and I think it's cute. The girl will probably like it too since you're respecting her boundaries.
>>
>>17530559
>let it fade by not replying to him
Worst option for him, pretty selfish too imho
>Should I stay his friend
That could make things weird if the friend he dated gets jealous for some weird reason.
>cut contact and tell him why
Probably the best option for everyone involved.
>>
Girls and guys,

If your partner had a fetish that they satisfied by interacting with others online rather than with you, would you call that cheating?
>>
>>17530668
Yeah. Only way I wouldn't consider it cheating is if I knew the festish, did not want to participate, and we had agreed it was okay for them to do that.
>>
>>17530668
this actually happened to me and it made me so sad
>>
>>17530672
>>17530675
Noted. Sorry that happened to you anon. I almost skirted that line but I resisted the temptation. It's just a damn hard temptation to resist sometime. But she's worth it.
>>
>>17530681
Does she know about it?
>>
>>17530691
No. She knows about a different fetish that's an offshoot of it and was receptive, but this is more...private? I dunno. I kind of feel like this isn't a fetish I'd want to share with a partner. But I guess that makes me a hypocrite if I instead wanted to share it with strangers on the internet.

I could give more details if you want, but that's the summary of it. She's ok/aware of Fetish A and we engage in it happily, but not Fetish A.2, and it's difficult for me to imagine sharing Fetish A.2 with anyone that's not already into it or cloaked in anonymity.
>>
>>17530699
I mean you can tell me im the gal with a wg thing dating a boy that's into fursuits.
I getcha though there's different fetishes and there's different kinds of people. Everybody has a different threshold of what's gross to them, or what's shameful
>>
>>17530707
>im the gal with a wg thing
If wg means what I think it does...
[spoiler]I like bellies, slight weightgain, stuffing, and bloating.[/spoiler]

She knows I like her belly and think it's cute when it's full after a meal. She DOESN'T know I find stuffing/bloating myself or others hot. I just got done a bloat on myself and felt the rush of temptation to share details about it with someone. You don't count since this conversation is definitely not turning me on sexually kek.
>>
>>17530657
Okay, I was leaning towards cut contact with an explanation. Just wondering, but why is fading out selfish? I personally prefer if someone doesn't reply rather than giving me a straight rejection. That hurts to hear no matter how it's phrased.
>>
>>17529903
You fucked up with the second girl anon. Just leave her alone. Like >>17529919 said, you thought the grass was greener on the other side. Chances are that even if she took you back, you'd be missing your ex instead.

Work out what went wrong in your relationship with your ex that made you choose the other girl and fix those problems. If you can't, then it's time to end that relationship too.
>>
>>17530718
Oh see I'm a quantities of food + with growth person anyway.

My honest opinion is to keep it to yourself until you get some dirt on her, so to speak. Like if she's vanilla through and through, you telling her wont be super helpful. But if it turns out she's got some funky fetishes then it will only bring you closer.
It took me a while to reveal my thing to my bf because I was terribly ashamed of it, but he has such an unabashed approach to his fetishes that it rubbed off on me I guess.

Honestly though you have an easy break of it. Like a "well thats odd" fetish not one of the ones with... implications. Honestly no matter what 5 years in thats the kind of thing a normie gal wouldn't have complaints about.
>>
>>17530742
Like with me and the boy he's got no interest in participating but finds it cute and endearing. And me being the lovestuck fool I am actually built a goddamn fursuit. Love is weird
>>
>>17530742
>Oh see I'm a quantities of food + with growth person anyway.
Good shit. I like it all in some degrees besides SSBBW.

She's actually not too vanilla, but her fetishes are definitely more typical than mine. She likes bondage, teasing, stuff like that. We've had a lot of fun exploring them, and that closeness made me share with her. She was actually really cute about me revealing that I loved her belly and explaining why I was always cupping it. I even got to feed her while she was tied up. Shit was cash. Now she'll rub her belly after a meal and give me an evil smirk. God I love her.

I'm glad you could get through your shame, and it looks like I'm doing the same. I just need to keep that in mind before I betray her trust for something that wasn't a big deal in the first place. We're lucky folks, anon.

>5 years in
Whew, not quite there yet. But I really like her, and we've done some amazingly partner-strong things together...

I just want this to go on and on.
>>
File: love is mutual perverted deeds.jpg (98KB, 639x451px) Image search: [Google]
love is mutual perverted deeds.jpg
98KB, 639x451px
>>17530751
Haha holy shit. Love is very weird. Never in a million years did I think the girl I met at a party I ALMOST didn't go to would one day be tied up and growling at me pretending to be a bratty demon, or that I'd one day take a nap on her little tummy.

Love's beautifully weird.
>>
What does it mean if I become unusually enraged at the sight of someone I'm pining for?

>falling for qt coworker
>we get along fairly well
>out of nowhere feels turn into anger
>every time I see her and talk to her I feel unusually angry and pissed off
>Been like this the last few days to where I've been cold and distant to her for no good reason

She hasn't done anything to me and I havent been rejected nor have I made any moves, but when I'm working with her and she's just being herself lately I've just been getting angry at the very thought of her and its confusing the fuck out of me.
>>
>>17530791
You're mad at yourself for not making a move and misplacing the anger by blaming her for it. The only cure is to make a move honestly,
>>
>>17529717
I have had this issue before. I split with my wife because I wanted a younger girl.

After that failed, and some amazing sex, me and the younger girl broke up.

I was broke and pretty much homeless. My ex wife let me stay on the sofa and we had sex. Its been 7 years now and we are still together.

I was fine being single but financially I needed help. Now im successful and have money but im staying with my wife. She helped me out and I owe her although our sex life is very poor.

This is the dilemma I live with..... sex with a hot younger women or a steady relationship and get to see my daughter.
>>
>>17530798
That does make sense actually. She did notice my anger today and I sort of actively acted on that anger by being distant and serious and practically mean to her in the last 2 days, so I hope my noticeably harsh behavior to her hasn't affected my chances too hard. These feelings have manifested themselves within the last 2 weeks so that does make sense
>>
>>17530831
Ask her out anon. It sounds like you at least have a slightly friendly relationship so why not just go straight in for asking her out? Whether she says yes or no, your misplaced anger will be gone since you'll have at least actually tried. You're mostly just angry since you haven't even tried.
>>
Guys, would any of you feel uncomfortable if your partner had a spanking fetish and if so, why?

I've been hugely into spanking (as a sexual act, not as corporal punishment) for a very long time and I admitted this to my boyfriend a few months ago when he asked me about my fetishes. He had a neutral response to that confession but I could tell he was slightly weirded out by. He asked it to know what would turn me on but so far the closest we get is the occasional slap on my ass when we fuck doggy.

What annoys me most is that he does often mention it when he talks dirty to me, teasing me by saying he'll give me a long spanking if I'll be a good girl tonight and things like that. But he never follows through with it. He likes incorporating other forms of BDSM into the bedroom so it's not like he's uncomfortable with being dominant or inflicting pain.

I don't really know how to bring up the subject because I don't want to come off as pushy or make him feel obligated to do it if he doesn't want to. I'm just confused as to why he never acts upon it when he clearly knows how much it turns me on and his dialogue implies he'd be okay with it.
>>
>>17530842

I did once like a week ago but we both just came out of 6 days straight of work so she told me she was very tired (which I was too) and said she'd pass. I suggested another day when we both werent burned out from work and she said sure, but based on previous experience I took that as a no.

Thats probably the source of this misplaced aggression since I think I have already assumed it to be rejection without following through on it
>>
>>17530850
>Guys, would any of you feel uncomfortable if your partner had a spanking fetish and if so, why?
Not really. As far as things go that's kind of vanilla.
>>
>>17530851
People just forget or maybe she's waiting for you to ask again and set up the date. There are a lot of variables.
>>
>>17530850
In my relationship, I struggled a bit with being dominant and with spanking. I felt horrible and thought that I wasn't enough for my girlfriend and that she wanted a big strong jerk to smack her around instead of me (a comparatively meek and "nice" guy). It took a while and some communication for me to realize that my girlfriend loved me for who I was, and that spanking was just a word in her sexual language that meant "You're beautiful, desirable, and I love you enough that I'm gonna sting that ass while never actually wanting to HURT you."

>He likes incorporating other forms of BDSM into the bedroom so it's not like he's uncomfortable with being dominant or inflicting pain
Fair enough. Maybe there's something about spanking specifically that weirds him out? I remember I got a little worried that my girlfriend had some kind of strange parental fetish and I didn't want to be her "daddy". I'd gladly pin her down, but I was afraid to feed into a fetish that I thought might be something uncomfortable to me. I'm not saying you have a weird obsession or anything, but maybe it's something in his head. Talk to him. Say "Hey, when we play tonight, would you be alright with spanking me? Do you enjoy that? I do." and let that start a dialogue about both of your desires, preferences, etc. Hell, maybe he just didn't realize he barely ever follows through on his spanking threats? Maybe he's scared he'll hurt you? Maybe he loves you but for some reason it's really not his thing? Talking about this stuff makes people feel validated and valued, and more eager to explore and compromise.

>I don't really know how to bring up the subject because I don't want to come off as pushy or make him feel obligated to do it if he doesn't want to.
Then you're a good partner. Tell him that, word for word. You don't want to be pushy or make him uncomfortable, AND you'd like to explore this subject.
>>
>>17530850
>>17530878
Also...got any spanking scenarios/plays that you really enjoy? I'm kind of running out of ideas and I want to wow my girlfriend. She's had a tough week and it'd make her feel really good. She's a MUCH better roleplayer and dom than I am...
>>
>>17530859
I have this underlying impression that she doesnt like me, even though after talking to her we have quite a lot of similarities. I have a criminally low sense of self-esteem and respect, and she is somewhat socially awkward so I'm pretty sure these things are making me interpret her as someone who hates me or at the least doesnt want to be around me. In any case I dont want to be mad at her since its noticeably affecting both my work and our dynamic but fuck man I just get so pissed off when I see her that I can barely contain it
>>
>>17530850
>>17530878
>>17530884
Oh, and you probably know this already, but never forget to engage in solid aftercare, anon. It keeps the mind feeling healthy about the kinks.
>>
23/M

I have this thing. I'm pretty good with girls but usually only ones that I am around a lot like ones I work with. I'm starting to feel like the only way for me to get laid is pretty much get to know them and wait for an opportunity to pretty much manipulate them by playing on there feelings by kinda figuring them out first. I'm not that bad of a guy in truth but more of an opportunist but i kinda feel bad. If its not looks how the fuck can i get girls with them not getting the friend thing in their head from the get go?
>>
a female friend of mine doesn't talk to me anymore, i am not entirely sure what the reason behind that is. it's a weird situation.
before that she said she needed some time away from me and she has a lot to tell me. that was half a year ago. should i approach her? or is it over?
is there anything i need to know should i ask her about it?
>>
I'm drunk. Should I drive? I'm gonna drive.
>>
>>17530878
Thanks for the advice, I suppose a good talk about it will help clear things up. He did ask me if I was spanked by my parents or something. I told him I wasn't and explained that the idea of being spanked by anyone other than my romantic partner seems disgusting because it is something purely sexual to me. Daddy roleplaying during spankings also turns me off for that reason. Maybe I need to remind him of that again. Either that or he really isn't into it. Hurting me probably isn't the issue since we've done more extreme things than a simple hand spanking, which would already satisfy my needs big time.

I suppose I'll have a chat with him about it next time we're about to have sex. Either I get my spanking, or I finally get confirmation that he would rather keep it out of the bedroom. It's not a dealbreaker, I still have porn and fantasies to satisfy those needs. I just want some closure on this.

>>17530884
Haven't really thought up any scenarios other than the obvious. Not a big roleplayer myself so the scenarios I envision are usually my partner punishing me for things like teasing him by wearing a very short skirt in front of him or distracting him from work by sending him racy text messages or pics. Mostly the 'partner getting fake mad about things that actually arouse them' scenarios. Can't come up with more elaborate scenarios right now, sorry.

>>17530896
We already do that during any other sexual activity that involves pain so at least that won't be much of an issue.
>>
>>17530952
Yes, go hit a tree so you don't hurt anyone else though
>>
>>17530915
She ghosted you, stay dead to her
>>
Carnivorous, Omnivorous people:

Is red meat good or bad for you?

I keep hearing it's good for you in the nutrients category, yet over and over again, I hear people say it's so bad for your heart, you'll die at 50.

I know chicken's healthy, pork is not, but beef's baffling me.
>>
>>17531028
Don't be a lard ass and you'll be fine eating red meat.

Being a lazy fuck is the only thing bad for you
>>
>>17531028
Like with most things, it's moderation. The best meat to eat is honestly chicken and turkey. I'd have turkey exclusively if I good since that is some god tier meat.

A little red meat is good for you but too much isn't. It's the same with wine, one glass of red with dinner is fine and actually good for your heart, but drinking it quite a bit and without food is not good.
>>
>>17530523
Asking is weird, if it feels like it should happen than go for it. If she's not feeling it she'll soon let you know.
>>
>>17531028
Everything will kill you in the right dosage. Eat whatever the fuck you want, but keep a diverse diet. No food is objectively the healthiest, as you need a combination of several. Eat, drink, and be merry, and run off any unwanted extra kilos that you may gain in the process.
>>
Why the fuck can't I understand women?

>Meet beautiful girl.
>She breaks up with her BF.
>We hang out almost every night and we stay up late talking about ourselves.
>Every time I come back home she texts me stuff like "I love being around you".
>Last night things escalated: "I think you're an intelligent, kind and extremely funny guy", "the more I know you, the more I want to know about you", "I love the way you see the world, I love your hobbies and I never felt this kind of connection for a long time".

Is she being friendly or is there something more? I'm clueless.
>>
>>17531103
It's a good sign she's into you. I'm in the same situation telling him these things to let him know how I feel about him
>>
>>17531103
ur good to go m8, next stop pussytown, unless she's banging some other dude.
>>
>>17531045
>>17531046
>>17531062
Thanks guys!

I was spooked for a while and stopped eating it.
Now I know it's safe.
>>
>>17531134
I mostly eat red meat, because that's my preference. Most guys in my family is like this: eat according to your preference.

Not a single fatso, and my grandfather turned 90 recently.
>>
>>17531103
Stop thinking too hard and fuck her. If she lets you get into her pants then the is interested in you. If she said all that and still do not want you touching her in places then you will never have anything with her.
>>
File: 1427685248033.jpg (38KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1427685248033.jpg
38KB, 454x453px
>>17531028
>chicken's healthy

do people actually believe this
>>
>>17530915
Ask her definately, if it was all fine before
>>
>>17531220
Yes.
Your point?
>>
>>17530523
The one who said they like your thinking? Fuck you
>>
File: tumblr_nqew9fcqu71r2g7mto1_500.png (213KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqew9fcqu71r2g7mto1_500.png
213KB, 500x382px
>>17531225
yikes
well for ur sake i hope its grass fed organic
>>
Is it weird to see a guy wearing a shirt where his nipples can be seen poking a little bit?
>>
>>17531238
pretty weird, but im not a girl so maybe some girls find that attractive kek
>>
>>17531238
No. I see it all the time and think nothing of it, people have nipples. Don't find it attractive either, just neutral.
>>
>>17531028
It's not unhealthy. The problem is that people have a skewed idea of how much meat is normal to eat during a single dinner. 100 to 125 grams a day is recommendable, which is way less than most people eat. Also most people eat way too little vegetables (this should be about 400 grams daily). This combination of too much red meat and too little vegetables is bad for people for multiple reasons.
Vegetables don't just lower your cancer risk, they also make you feel full for much longer, which makes them crucial in avoiding obesity and all the obesity associated health risks.

>tl;dr red meat is fine, just don't overdo it and eat your greens
>>
>>17529686
Girls, describe what you feel when a load gets blown in you. Any different pussy vs. Ass?
>>
>>17531263
Didn't want to respond because I've never experienced it first-hand, but given that the thread is slow - the consensus from my friends is that you don't feel the actual semen. Both the semen and your insides are (luke)warm, so there isn't a striking temperature difference you would notice.
The pleasure of a guy cumming inside mostly has to do with stuff like the psychological idea that his 'orgasm' more or less is inside you, impregnation ideas or liking creampies, the knowledge that it is a very satisfying way for him to finish etc.
>>
Why do so many women think they can change a guy for the better when they're younger?

It's frequently criticized, there's no real romanticize of that shit that I can think of, yet so many women try it anyways. It's not like disney movies are putting that shit up on a pedestal.
>>
>>17531436
Idk if its because of disney but that's a very effective way to sell
Boys are dicks and do little things they regret and want to undo so they can relate to the main male character
Girls want to be always loved by a special someone so they relate with the main female character
>>
>>17531436
It is easy to romanticize yourself, though. The narrative of you sticking it out, seeing his qualities when no one else does, sticking with someone through sickness and health so to speak.
But more pressingly, the issue is often simply that they fall in love with the guy, realize the guy has habits/qualities/traits that are essentially a dealbreaker, but the idea of needing to break up is so painful that they try to reason their way out of it. Surely people change, especially when they're still young? He'll grow out of it, especially with some additional encouragement?

It's really hard to except when things are almost perfect, but the imperfect part ruins it all.
>>
Question for female anons:

I need to tell this girl how I feel about her. I really feel like we're at a crossroads in our relationship. We worked together for nearly a year, and then I quit a few months ago to get ready for grad school. We were very good friends, hanging out and texting all the time. She told me some very personal stuff about her family and insecurities and past trauma she's been though. We really connected. I started getting these feeling for her, but never said or did anything.

After I quit working there two months ago we started talking less and less and I started seeing her less and less. It's been almost about 3-4 weeks since we've seen each other. I get that we're both busy, but it really hurts that she won't always text me back or is always unable.

I just know that I can't keep these feelings bottled up forever, and in the past when I've never told girls how I felt about them I always regretted it. I think about her constantly. She makes me smile and she makes me happy and I just can't deal with this weird state of limbo anymore. I'm almost positive that I've been friendzoned but I still need to do this for myself.

So ladies, the question is, how would you feel if a close guy friend texted you a whole big thing telling you about his feelings for you? Would it change the way you feel about him, or make you more inclined to spend time with him? Would something like this put our friendship in jeopardy? Is there a better way to tell her my feelings, maybe do it over time?
>>
Is Spooning cheating?

Pretty much, some fucked up shit happened a few days ago, some guy i know was killed in a freak accident while skiing. Me and this girl (who is also in a relationship) basically contributed to the death by extension, both feeling pretty shit about it, had some cuddle and crying time with everyone else, then went upstairs and proceeded to spoon and rub arms and heads together on the bed until we both fell asleep.

No kissing or grabbing anything inappropriate, just like stroking her hair, arms and belly. We were both pretty emotionally wrecked and just wanted some comfort.

Anyway, we woke up the next day, we just both moved on and haven't really talked about it since. I'm pretty sure others saw us and there might be a picture floating around... Hence, do you think i could talk my way out of it? Ive been kinda second guessing getting into a long term relationship so early in my life, just because i love living the party life, so maybe that played into it a bit, but in reality i dont really want to loose my current gf because she is pretty awesome.
>>
>>17530243
>better

Not him, but that's bullshit. There's no "better" or "worse." Maybe "better" for HER, but that doesn't mean anon isn't a better person than whoever she wants to be with.
>>
>>17529686
>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Do they still show up or is that just a relic to ward off people named Brandon, cuddlers and farts?
>>
>>17531472
There are some who would say yes, others no, and some it would matter on context. I would say no, especially under the circumstances.

You'll never know until you ask your GF how she feels about it. It's almost like people should discuss their boundaries when entering a relationship.
>>
>>17531469
Don't do it, man. If anything, be short and say that you would actually like to take her out on a date sometime if she's up for that.

Big romantic spiels before a relationship are virtually never a good idea. They can work out well if the other person happens to feel the same way. If not, they destroy every chance if your friendship being lighthearted or casual afterwards, because you single-handedly made everything dramatic. Not to mention it makes it more difficult for her to let you down because obviously you're quite invested in it. And last but not least, if someone is on the fence they will be more likely to give it a shot if it seems just a try to see where things go than if they are confronted with the other person already being completely sold on them. It can be quite daunting.

Basically, either say nothing or keep it short and sweet. No declarations.
>>
>>17531469
Do it, nothing to lose
>>
>>17529891
Instant turn offs:
>bad smelling
>lack of self care (i.e. physical activity, combing hair, clean clothes
>man-splaining
>poor relationship with mother (says a lot about how you relate to women in general, sounds cliche but i've found it to be true)
>vegan
>eats steak cooked any temp above MR
>>
>>17531472
This is kind of a grey area, but I think you have a simplistic idea of what is worse or less bad. You say nothing inappropriate happened like groping, which is of course good, but you had an extremely intimate moment there. Think about it - would you have ever done this with a guy, breathing in each other's face and cuddling and crying together? That's right.

If you'd have groped a stranger's ass in a club, that would in some way have been much more casual and superficial than what you did with this girl.

But the last say is still your partner's. If she doesn't care she doesn't care. I would.
>>
>>17531487
I never comb my hair but other than that it seems im good
>>17531472
No, it has an appropriate context behind it.
>>
>>17530523
It will vary from female to female. I think if you have confidence in your ability to read signals and to know when to go for it, then don't ask. If you're a little unsure of yourself then ask. It might be a little awkward, but no more so than kissing someone who doesn't want to be kissed.

With that being said at least try to pick a good time to ask.
>>
>>17531483
>>17531485
I'm getting mixed messages here.

Would it be better just to let her know I'm frustrated with the place our relationship is at and that I want to see her more often?
>>
File: 1426644854848.jpg (25KB, 624x477px) Image search: [Google]
1426644854848.jpg
25KB, 624x477px
>>17531487
>man-splaining
I've only seen those weird internet feminists use this term unironically.
>>
>>17531481
>You'll never know until you ask your GF how she feels about it.

Nah fuck that shit. Its not worth the risk.

Just wanted to get a general feel for what people thought.
>>
>>17531501
Definitely do not do that.
>>
>>17531469
I mean it's good to tell her about your feelings, but I'd probably say it irl if I were you. You could text her and ask her to meet up with you somewhere?
>>
>>17531503
It can also be termed: being a fucking god damn know it all piece of shit, and it's annoying regardless of gender
>>
>>17531238
Every girl has a different taste, some like it, some don't. I myself don't really care much for it.
>>
I'm a 23yo male ans there's this girl that I like. Problem is, I feel like I have no personality or an identity. The girl I like goes out a lot to drink and have fun and stuff, whereas I don't do any of those things. There are many times where I want to break out of this shell and just go out but I just keep pulling myself back because I don't really do that and I'm afraid that I'll be too boring. I don't go to parties because I'm the person that just sits down and never dances. I feel like I'm lost or something. I'm working minimum wage and some of my co-workers initiate conversations with me, but at the end of all of those conversations I still feel empty. I can't hold a conversation either so I don't know why they talk to me, but I'm not going to say that to them. I don't know, there's a lot of conflicting things happening to me mentally. I see photos of my co-workers and friends of them having fun going out and I just feel terrible; feel like an old man inside a young body and it sucks.

Anyway back to the girl. She's the very opposite of me. She's very outgoing and makes friends extremely quickly, people just click with her and naturally be around her. I feel like I could never do that, actually I could NEVER do that. A former co-worker (who I think liked me but I missed all of her clues like an idiot) told me that I'm "likeable" and I just gave her a confused look because I can't see it. I digress, with the girl I like, it's two extreme opposites but that's the very reason why I like her. I feel like if we were a thing, I would get better at socializing and I would in turn enjoy going out more. I don't know if that's selfish, but I don't only want to be with her for that even though it sounds like the main reason. She's just a very warm person who is very open and honest. I'm just a complete shut-in. she's really pretty and if you were to see her then I think you would agree.

CONT.
>>
>>17531436
>Why do so many women think they can change a guy for the better when they're younger?
Optimism. Optimistic people tend to see the best in others and think they can change dramatically, even when experience may say otherwise.
Also, everyone likes to think they found a great deal, something that looks a little worse for wear but just needs a little polishing to shine. A diamond in the rough, if you will.

Also guys do this as well, though guys are more motivated by what >>17531460 said, the idea of stoically "toughing it out" through the hard times and sticking with someone no matter what happens. Treating them as a sort of comrade, not just a lover.

Finally, people do change over time, so not all these women are fools. It took my father 60 years, but he's a better, kinder man today. If he had a chance to go back in time and start his marriage and fatherhood over again, he'd do a ten times better job. Same with my grandpa: he was a shitty, drunk husband to my grandma, and she divorced him. He didn't stop drinking, but he stopped being a shitty grasshopper-type and started working hard and being responsible/reliable. Got remarried and he's been a good husband to his second wife and a good father to his second child. Meanwhile, my grandma got remarried to a goddamned sociopath.

Sometimes, it can be worth sticking it out with someone. Can't tell the future, though. At the end of the day, we're all just guessing.
>>
>>17531501
If she makes you happy and you can't stop thinking about her, tell her and get a reaction
>>
>>17531436
I don't understand your question
>>
>>17531473
it's just a common expression, we all know that (i hope)

>>17531475
that's been there for months, the OP really needs an update.
Next time someone makes the thread, consider refreshing it.
>>
Girls, when you're riding a guy on top, do you prefer he stay still or attempt to thrust?
>>
>>17531518
We occasionally text/chat and I do some light flirting with her in person (though I'm weird and she probably doesn't even see it as flirting). I feel like if I were to ask her out she would say yes, but that's where I get stuck at. I can talk up a storm via text/chat but in person? I freeze up and I don't have anything to say. I feel like she's just being very nice to me. There were so many times where I want to ask her out but i can't get the thought in my head that it'll be terrible without someone else there to make it fun and interesting.

Sorry for the wall, I probably should've just made a thread but whatever. What should I do?

If you guys have any questions I'll answer them.
>>
>>17531533
Stay still for the love of god. Trying to top from the bottom makes it impossible for me to get a good rhythm going, and part of the appeal in being on top is that I'm in charge and fucking you.
>>
>>17531533
A mixture, but just let the rhythm flow. If she's on top, she rocking the rhythm, so go with it
>>
>>17531533
Attempt to thrust, shows he's into it and the thought that he can't keep still is satisfying.
>>
>>17531533

It varies. Sometimes thrusting is nice extra, but if I'm feeling bossy I usually tell him to stay still. Probably depends on the girl you're shagging.
>>
>>17531533
Depends. Most of the time I prefer if he stays still, but after I orgasm and I get exhausted it's nice to have him thrusting.
>>
>>17531487
>poor relationship with mother
Women give Freud far too much credit. This doesn't necessarily say jack shit about how a guy relates to other women.
I get along great with my mother, but i know a lot of decent guys who don't. Mostly, it's because their mothers are bitches, and they're decent dudes. Just look at the vent thread and you'll see all kinds of examples of good people with bad parents.

Remember, we can pick our friends, but can't pick our kin.
>>
>>17531537
Honestly, I don't think you should make a move. You'd be much better of focusing on yourself and working on your own insecurities than going after some girl that's the complete opposite of you. I think you like her because she's how you WANT to be, not because you have actual feelings for her.

Try and become less of a shut-in first, then see if you could have a go with her (or another girl if you lose feelings for her in the process).
>>
>>17531553
Yeah that's what I was thinking and it's what I should do first before continuing. It's just gonna be difficult to lose feelings because we're co-workers.
>>
>>17531538
alright I'll thrust next time, see what happens
>>
>>17531559
Uh, you could like ask your boss/supervisor/manager/whatever to change your schedule so you won't walk into her as much? Having some time apart from one another will definitely help in this case.
>>
>>17529891
>Lack of self care (smelly, fat, greasy hair, gross breath, gross teeth)
>Always knows what's best for me
>Talks shit about ex partners, friends, family members
>Complains a lot, never takes action
>Sad-sack-of-shit attitude
>Brags
>High partner count
>Doesn't have hobbies or cool stories to tell
>Insensitive
>>
>>17531011
That's awesome anon, you're pretty much doing everything right. Kink is about communication, and communicating has helped me and her both get through some rough times and come out having more fun while being even more in love.

>my partner punishing me for things like teasing him by wearing a very short skirt in front of him or distracting him from work by sending him racy text messages or pics. Mostly the 'partner getting fake mad about things that actually arouse them' scenarios.
Ooh I actually really like that. We usually use roleplay as a way to separate the bedroom from real life, so I could probably inject it in somehow. She looooves being "in trouble" so if I give her the day to tease me and "get in trouble" before being punished, I think she'd eat it up. Sometimes I've been paranoid about taking our plays out of the physical bedroom, but this might be a fun, simple one.

>We already do that during any other sexual activity that involves pain so at least that won't be much of an issue.
Awesome. Aftercare is the shit. Sometimes I like it even more than the play.

Good luck with everything, and thanks for talking! Hopefully you still see this.
>>
>>17531570
>doesn't complain
>doesn't brag
>doesn't talk shit about exes
So you like robots?
>>
>>17531563
Yeah I could do that. Do you know what I could do that will help me have some interesting qualities?
>>
>>17531582
>Someone has to be a robot in order to not be a petty whiny piece of shit
Not even that poster but get a clue dude
>>
>>17531582
I like adults.

>doesn't complain
I didn't say "doesn't complain", but "complains without taking action". People who just sit there and say "my problems are so terrible" without doing something about it are annoying.

>doesn't brag
It's really cool if you succeed at life but I mostly do not care. Knowing you have a cool car, a nice job or that once you fucked that instagram model doesn't really make my pussy wet. People who brag look pretty pathetic and insecure to me.

>doesn't talk shit about exes
You got your dick in them. You apparently liked them enough to fuck with them several times, hang out with them, and even see a future with them. It didn't work - sucks. Still, you sound like a petty teenager when you say awful things about someone who was special to you. And it's pretty sad to talk about your exes to a potential partner - I'm not your bestie, your mom or your therapist.
>>
>>17531613
Agree with the shittalking exes and wanted to add something. Obviously everyone has bad memories about failed relationships, or perhaps someone they can't for the life of them understand ever dating.

But if you have nothing but negativity to say about a relationship that run a normal, happy course, that shows you to be an asinine person. Likewise, it is a huge red flag if someone was with someone for years, and still manages to talk about the relationship like they did everything perfect and their ex did everything wrong. Barring extreme exceptions it is more likely that he has no ability to self-reflect and look critically at his own behavior, instead looking for a way to tell themselves they were the victim and played no part in the relationship ending.

And last but not least, if you really do have multiple exes you feel are terrible people, then you might want to take a hard look at yourself for picking these people consistently.
>>
>>17531622
>they did everything perfect and their ex did everything wrong
> if you really do have multiple exes you feel are terrible people, then you might want to take a hard look at yourself for picking these people consistently.

I do agree completely. Couldn't have said it better.
>>
>>17531472
It takes a special kind of jackass to take a picture of this, let alone post it or otherwise share it.
>>
>>17531584
Pick up one or a few hobbies, perhaps. Could be whatever really, as long as it's not enabling your shut-in personality. Go outside more often, you don't even need to talk to others but fresh air is always good for you and helps clear the mind. Make sure you have some kind of structure and calmness in your days, every day doesn't have to be identical but you know what I mean. Also, working out helps boosting your confidence a lot, even if it's only a temporary boost.

Of course you could try and talk to people a bit more too, but honestly it takes time to get to that point. I'm in a similar situation as you are (minus the liking someone part) and doing the things I described above have kind of raised my confidence a bit.
>>
>>17531683
Thanks. I guess ignorance is bliss in this case. There are people who are like me and don't care about changing and they have bfs/gfs. I'm going to friend's barbecue in a few so hopefully it takes my mind off this girl.
>>
>>17531693
No problem, hope everything works out for you in the end.

And the people that won't change, they're the ones that'll most likely get in trouble later on in their lives. It's better to work on yourself while you're young and still able to, than getting older and regretting stuff you did/didn't do because you never changed your ways.
>>
>>17531613
>You apparently liked them enough to fuck with them several times, hang out with them, and even see a future with them. It didn't work - sucks. Still, you sound like a petty teenager when you say awful things about someone who was special to you.
Definitely agree with that. It's strange to hear people in these threads and IRL call their exes shit, garbage, worthless, etc. They obviously didn't think so when they were staring into each others eyes, giggling like schoolgirls, fucking like rabbits...

>it's pretty sad to talk about your exes to a potential partner - I'm not your bestie, your mom or your therapist.
Disagree with this though.
I'd like to know at least a bit about someone's past relationships before dating them.
Otherwise, who knows what i might be getting myself into?
>>
>>17531757
At the very beginning, it makes me feel weird.
In the long run I wouldn't mind knowing a bit about a long term ex or something, but those people who tell you about their ex girlfriend's pubic hair on third date (true story)...
>>
I fucked up, guys. I didn't stick my dick in crazy, but I stuck my heart in it, not knowing what I was getting myself into. I want out, but I'm seriously concerned for this girl's mental health and her well-being. She's really sweet for the most part, she's just had a bit of a fucked up past and is more than I feel like I can deal with. How do I let her know that I would love to help her work through anything as a friend, but that I don't think we should pursue anything romantic/sexual in the smoothest way possible? We've barely known each other and she's already really attached to me, which makes sense give what she's told me about her past, but I'm seriously not ready for this.
>>
>>17531521

>A diamond in the rough.

Aladdin?
>>
>>17531813
More like Arthas lol
>>
File: Deep Penetration.gif (998KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Penetration.gif
998KB, 500x213px
>>17531822

MAH NIGGA!
>>
File: RollTheDice.png (355KB, 716x458px) Image search: [Google]
RollTheDice.png
355KB, 716x458px
>>17531518
>I feel like I have no personality or an identity.
Bullshit. Everyone has one. Unless you live in a padded cell, it's impossible not to, because you have to interact with the world. And every time you do that, you make choices about how to look, how to act, how to speak, what to say, what to do, how to treat others, how to spend your time, what to do with your family, how to interact with children/disabled/foreigners/lunatics/etc, what to eat, what to drink, what to talk about, who to talk to, who your friends are, who your enemies are, who you like and dislike, your taste in art, your taste in music, the way you approach your job, what you think about world events...

It's easy for an imbecile to think "anon is boring" simply because he doesn't go around banging supermodels and solving mysteries and jumping from airplanes and God knows what else, but that's nonsense, and reveals more about their own limitations than anon's.

>The girl I like goes out a lot to drink and have fun and stuff, whereas I don't do any of those things.
No, you do other things instead.
>don't go to parties because I'm the person that just sits down and never dances
So? You're the guy that never dances. Another anon might be the guy who eats all the hors d'ouevres, another might be the one that sits at the bar and drinks all night, another might be the girl that whirls around in the middle of the dance floor with everyone watching her in awe.

>I feel like she's just being very nice to me
So why not ask her out? If she's attracted to you, she'll say yes.
If she's just being very nice to you, then she'll politely decline.
Which of these outcomes is so terrible?

>i can't get the thought in my head that it'll be terrible without someone else there to make it fun and interesting.
This is why we date in the first place!
There's quite simply no way to theoretically predict the chemistry between you two.
You have to run the experiment.
Pic fucking related.
>>
>>17531552
I agree. I've had a concern that I was becoming misogynistic because of how I felt toward both my mother and grandmother. My family is actually fucked up if you look at the back story. My parents didn't really love each other but their religion prevented annulment. Then one day my father committed domestic violence. Piece of shit, right? A decade later, and several years of therapy, and he no longer has that problem. On the other hand, my mother refuses to believe men are capable of change, and decided to cling instead to a strict religious philosophy that always clashed with me. Stuff like never allowed to leave the house because she gives me food and clothing so I have to follow her orders. Things like buying 5 locks for the front door because she was paranoid the neighbors next door wanted to kill us. Forcing me to church and then writing about it after. Then, my grandmother, who started with just diabetes, decided not to take care of herself anymore and now just watches TV. Add a language barrier and we have little to no communication. Then of course, I had to go and get a case of severe depression and inferiority complex, resulting in a few weeks inpatient care and about a year of psychological treatment.

When the dust settled, I decided to live with my father because we get along well. My mother refused to change on her ideals, and we really just can't get along on most things.

But given I get along with female cousins and aunts and other family members and friends, I don't think I really have a problem with all women.

>tl;dr family is fucking complicated
>>
>>17531795
Describe her and your worries further.
Some issues sound worse than they are, while others are truly impossible to deal with.
>>
I'm really attached to this guy and don't think he knows anything about me, since I haven't told him, yet he seems to. He's probably not interested anyway, so fuck my life
>>
>>17531860
Well, I don't wanna tell too much, but here's what I can give. We've barely known each other, like we've known of each other for a couple months but we didn't know each other until maybe like last week. So basically, we're both college students and ran into each other drunk after a party about a week ago. We started talking, I walked her home while I was almost black out drunk, and we apparently had conversations about our families and stuff, just late night drunk deep talk. And I was tired, so I told her I was going home and left. The next day at work, she's asking me tons of questions, telling me she wants to know more about me, which I take as a sign she's kinda into me. We get to talking and agree that we should hang out some time soon. Two nights ago, I'm at a different party, really drunk, and call her and ask if she wants to hang out at like 1 AM. She comes over, we make out a bit, go to my place, make out a bit more, and then I take her home. At this point I know I was too drunk to have sex, so I tell her I'm going home again. Then, yesterday, I get a text from her asking if I would be free later that night. I say I have some things to do, but I'll let her know when I'm done. I get done and ask her if she wants to come hang out with me and a group of my friends for a bit. She says yeah, so we meet up later. She's kind of quiet, but I figure it's because she's a little awkward and around a group of people she doesn't know. But after a while, she loosens up, and everyone is having a good time, and my friends are liking her. So one friend gets a text about another party and says we should go. The girl tells me she's not in party clothes so she wants to go back and change, and being a decent guy, I say sure and I'll go back with you. So we get back to her place, and she starts opening up to me about how she doesn't think she's mentally stable, and tells me about the fucked up boyfriends she's had, some stuff about her childhood (cont.)
>>
>>17531795
To clarify, you're not interested because she has had a difficult past? not nice for her I suppose. Let her be with someone who truly cares for her for who she is
>>
When you're texting a girl, it's better not to say you're going to sleep, right?

I've always just gone to bed and picked up the conversation where it left of the next day.
>>
>>17531860
>>17531920
Keep in mind that this is really only the second or third actual non-work conversation I've had with this girl. And I'm realizing at this moment that putting my dick in this would be a bad idea, so I just try to make her comfortable and tell her that I'm not judging her or anything, and that I might not be able to understand what she's been through but I can at least try. She opens up a bit more about getting bullied in high school and some other stuff, and we're just talking about it. She then tells me how she's seriously a nympho, and how she really wants to fuck me. And I'm trying to tell her that this I don't have any protection, and she's telling me how she doesn't even think she needs it with me, and I end up just telling her that I'm not ready to move this fast. She tells me how me turning her down is making her want me more and she's trying to get me to have sex with her but I'm clear that it's not happening. She tells me that she feels a little offended, and I tell her that I'm sorry but it's just something I don't feel comfortable with. Then she just breaks down crying in front of me about how she feels like she has trouble respecting boundaries, and she's sorry if she made me uncomfortable. And I'm trying to tell her it's okay, don't worry about it, and she's still crying feeling like she ruined the night or something. And I go up to hug her and tell her it's okay and ask her if she wants to sit and talk, and she tells me that first I should get my hands off her. So I pull them off because I don't want to make her uncomfortable and I don't want her to feel like I'm another one of those shitty guys, and then she tells me that something I did triggered her or something so I'm apologizing for that too, and ask her if she wants to sit and talk, and she shakes her head no, and I ask her if she wants to just sit for a bit and she says yeah. (cont.)
>>
>>17531944
She probably feels you led her on to want sex with her, and feels that you get on well quickly because you're compatible and trusts you. It's rare I would open up to a guy this much this fast unless I had really fallen for him chemistry wise and he was leading me to think he was interested. I think you should make it clear you're not interested because she has tried to be herself with you, perhaps rushed a bit, and now you've lost interest. To be honest, if you felt get good in her company, this wouldn't really be an issue
>>
>>17531845
Damn, good post and thank you. I would ask her out but like I said, I don't really go out so I wouldn't know where to take her. I know I'm making excuses but I guess what I'm really afraid of is that we go out and it actually goes well then we go out even more times and then she gets bored of me. She'll probably go on to tell her friends how boring I really am and then I'm fucked. I swear I need to stop falling for girls that show me even a little of attention because I start running situations in my head about how it would play out and it's usually not a positive thought that I have. Seriously though, thank you for this. If nothing happens with this girl, then I could use this to motivate me for another.
>>
>>17531922
You gotta read the whole thing, man.
>>17531920
>>17531944
We talk for a bit more, I'm really just trying to de-escalate things at this point, and I manage to get her smiling and laughing again. I tell her I'm getting tired and should go to bed soon, but that I'll walk her home first. We go back to her place, sit and talk for a little bit, and she starts to try to get on me again, and I have to tell her again, no, it's not happening. And she seems really disappointed but sort of accepts it this time. And I tell her I need to go, and she just starts holding onto me, trying to cuddle for a bit. And I do it got a bit because I like cuddling, but I tell her I really should get going. And she's telling me how she doesn't wanna be alone, and how I should just spend the night, but I really just wanna get home and get it my own bed and decompress. So she eventually lets go, and I head back home. Earlier on in the night, we made plans to get brunch the next morning, and she seemed pretty stoked for it, and so I bring it up at the end of the night and she tells me that she actually had some pre-planned event she had to go to anyway. So I say it's cool and she tells me to text her when I wake up, and I say sure. I get back home and feel genuinely scared for her mental health. So I just kind of force myself to sleep and figure I'll think about it in the morning. I wake up, and she's already sent a good morning text, and so I follow it up, and we exchange a couple more messages before I tell her I have to work.
>>
>>17531982
You're still giving her the impression that you like her romantically though. I had a similar situation with a guy for years, quite early in the relationship, perhaps not on the third date but I certainly felt an instant connection to him from the start. As I said earlier, let her be with someone that genuinely cares for her in a relationship. If you can't give her that, that you're not right for each other, go with what you feel. It's doesn't matter how soon it is if it feels right. Let her be with someone that wants to be with her the way she seems to want to be with you. Having a bad childhood is not her fault
>>
>>17531982
And just for some other details, she talked about how she got a little jealous of one of my other female friends and how apparently that friend sort of wants me, but I don't really agree with that. And then, in the middle of the night while she was trying to get me to have sex with her, she asks if I want to be her boyfriend. And seriously, I do want a girlfriend, and I was hoping that this girl could be my girlfriend at some point, but we haven't even actually gone on a date at this point and we've made out like two different nights, but that's it.
>>17531960
>She probably feels you led her on to want sex with her
This, I kind of understand. Like I definitely think she's attractive and liked the part of her personality that I already knew, but is it really typical for a girl to get that emotional because of one semi-random guy? She did say at one point that she felt like I was just sort of using her and then kicking her out but I feel like I made it pretty clear that I do want to see her again.
>It's rare I would open up to a guy this much this fast unless I had really fallen for him chemistry wise and he was leading me to think he was interested.
Would you really open up to a guy with basically two cumulative days of knowing him? Like I can tell you I don't feel like there's any real chemistry here and that to me it seems like I'm just the first guy in a long time to really give a shit about how she feels. I mean there were several points in the night where she told me how she really likes me and how she didn't think she would like me this much and how I'm really a great guy, but I feel like there's no way she even knows me well enough to make statements like that.
>To be honest, if you felt get good in her company, this wouldn't really be an issue
I do feel good around her, I just don't know if I can deal with her. Like, when she started crying, I got so tense and had no idea what to do.
>>
>>17532006
I guess I would say that I do have some feelings for her, I'm just not exactly sure what they are. I felt like I was the one getting too attached to someone I barely know (which is something I have a tendency to do), but she seems already way more committed than I thought. I would love to get to know her better, and try to work through whatever she wants to, but at the same time I feel like I won't be able to really give her the emotional fulfillment she wants or that if she breaks down again I won't know what to do. Like I'm just not equipped for this, I'm too distant for it. And I'm not blaming her for having a bad childhood or anything, I can sympathize with someone's upbringing sort of fucking them up. Like I know I have some issues too, and I brought up some of them with her last week while I was hammered, and she was pretty supportive. At the end of the day, I think I'm just really afraid that us playing therapist for each other is a recipe for an unhealthy codependency.
>>
>>17531920 >>17531944 >>17531982
From all you've said, she definitely sounds like she's been abused by someone. A past boyfriend probably. Maybe a male relative. She seems to have developed some minor histrionic tendencies in reaction, but i don't think that'll be too big of a problem for you (it would be a problem for an introverted or more neurotic guy, or one with poor social skills, but you obviously don't fit that description).

You have your shit together, and you've managed to resist the temptation and do the reasonable thing several times already: even when drunk, your brain controlled your dick rather than the other way around. Yes, she has issues, but they happen to be issues that you're well-equipped to deal with.

>>17532010
>she talked about how she got a little jealous of one of my other female friends and how apparently that friend sort of wants me, but I don't really agree with that.
All girls get those feelings, they just usually don't tell you about them.
>is it really typical for a girl to get that emotional because of one semi-random guy?
Yes, most just have enough self-control to suppress those feelings and not let them show.

>Like, when she started crying, I got so tense and had no idea what to do.
None of us know what the fuck to do the first time. Or the second, or the third... But you learn, eventually.
You probably have a mother, and might have a wife and daughter someday. These skills are useful.

Bottom line, I think you can handle it. If you like her, take the chance.
>>
Hey /adv/, I'm looking for some help with talking to a girl in my class at college. I started off this semester (Sophomore Fall) hoping to become more extroverted and actually build confidence with girls. So far, it's been a mediocre start.

I got one girl's number so we could drink and chill sometime, but I don't know how to approach her otherwise and actually start talking to her outside of that. We have one class together, but I have no idea how to bring it up in conversation or follow up and start building that friendship.

There's another girl I want to talk to in two of my classes but I don't know how to even approach her or continue a conversation without it getting awkward. I'm constantly worried about being awkward, getting made fun of, or having people hate me/think I'm weird. Which leads me to the next issue:

I was hanging with my roommates at some girls' dorm on our floor. Everyone was drinking and having a good time, but I felt so awkward being there I wasn't talking to anyone because I had no idea what to say. I went back to the dorm early because I was scared that it'd look bad if I just stayed there without talking that much. Is there any way to stop being such a loser? Thanks, guys.
>>
>>17532040
Then tell her that you really like her and you're afraid of falling. She probably feels the same. Enjoy her company, dates, observations of the world, and life experiences as guidelines for the future, instead of defining your relationship by them. If you've hit it off at this stage, don't avoid it unless you really don't like her
>>
>>17532069
>she definitely sounds like she's been abused by someone
Yeah, this is what I was thinking too. From some of the more personal things she said that I don't want to post on the internet, I feel like that happened at some point early in her life, like maybe middle school.
>She seems to have developed some minor histrionic tendencies in reaction
This is a definite yes, I actually asked her about something last night and her answer was basically that it was for attention, like not "look at me" attention, but like self-affirming "I'm here" attention.
>it would be a problem for an introverted or more neurotic guy, or one with poor social skills, but you obviously don't fit that description
Well, I mean I'm not a loner or anything, but I'm definitely introverted and like my alone time and don't really like opening up to people. I went a couple summers in high school with my phone off just not talking to anyone because I didn't want to. And I wouldn't say I have poor social skills but I definitely used to have poor social skills, I've just gotten a little better over time.
>You have your shit together
This is false, I'm not messed up in the way she is but I'm messed up in some other, less outwardly noticeable ways.

I guess another thing I'm sort of concerned about is that I seem to attract this "type" of girl. I've only been with one other girl, and she was a girl that got abused as a kid by her older cousin and she ended up acting out in some of the same ways, and she really liked me and that didn't end too well. Maybe I learned enough from last time to not fuck up the same way this time, but I'm not sure what that says about me that the two girls that have been really interested in me have had some kind of pretty fucked up past.
>>17532094
This is honestly what I was thinking about doing. We're still supposed to be going out tomorrow morning, so I think we'll just get some breakfast and take a walk and I can tell her then.
>>
Does game really exist?
I think not.
When i put my true photos on online dating sites, i get very little responses and "no/yes/ok".
When i put good looking guys photos, I get very interesting and stimulating conversations with the same girls.
Explain this, faggots and sluts.
Only being good looking matters, and it's 90% about genetics.
>>
>>17532115
I used to think it doesn't matter until i saw this 4'10" guy pull a gorgeous girl at a club, i'm short myself but that shit was crazy, neither were drunk and he was not rich, just a very small guy pulling a hot chick with mad game.
Friends told me that dude is very cool, very funny and has a smooth voice.

There is definitely more to dating and sex than just looks.
>>
>>17532124
Too bad pussy doesnt feel as good as your hand

>falling for the vaginal jew
>>
Do 80% of women think going for the top 20% of men until their late 30s is unironically some sort of good idea?
>>
>>17530462
He either doesn't think he could keep up a conversation without going autismo or doesn't want you humping his leg.
>>
why do girls wear collars in public
fucking sluts
>>
>>17532113
>This is false, I'm not messed up in the way she is but I'm messed up in some other, less outwardly noticeable ways.
Bullshit man. We all have our problems, but the fact that you're even thinking about this shit shows you're twice as mature as most hard-partying college dudes.
What if she had taken another guy home after that party? He probably would have banged her on the spot and never even thought about protection, never thought about her mental health, never thought about whether he's ready for this. Then after 4 months of a fucked-up relationship his brain would kick in and he'd come here and make 5 threads desperately asking for help.
In fact, from what she said, it sounds like a bunch of dudes have already done exactly that to her.
>I guess another thing I'm sort of concerned about is that I seem to attract this "type" of girl.
Because you're stable and reasonable. It's what they need.
>I'm not sure what that says about me that the two girls that have been really interested in me have had some kind of pretty fucked up past.
Hold on a sec, you want to say no other girl has ever been interested in you?
What's special about these two is that because of their issues, they're unable to hide their attraction, so you've seen every bit of it. Just because most girls compulsively hide their emotions doesn't mean they don't feel them.

And good luck. Hope it works out.
>>
>>17532115
Game exists and people are more interested in talking to attractive people. They aren't mutually exclusive dumbass.
>>
>>17532141
You live in a twisted fantasy world. Go outside. Observe reality. Try and pull your head out of your ass.
>>
To my fellow guys, does pee continue dripping out after you've "finished", especially as you move around?

I've heard the old expression "no matter how much you jiggle amd an em, he lasting two drops end up in your pants." But I get enough to leave a mark.
>>
>>17532115
>Only being good looking matters, and it's 90% about genetics.
Does being good looking matter in the 400m sprint? Fuck no.
Looks are everything in online dating, sure, but you don't have to use online dating.

>>17532141
Yes, of course. Why would it be a bad idea? Everyone wants the best!
Women lust after the hottest men, and men lust after the hottest women.
It's how most of us are programmed.
We don't dream of getting together with the ugliest guy or girl around and having to lift up their fat rolls and smell the rank sweat in their folds or put a paper bag over their heads to be able to kiss them.
We dream of the best. Chiseled pecs and abs, big perky boobs, great hair...
It's only human.
>>
When a girl tells you something fucked up about her past, like she was raped or abused, but doesn't milk the confession... Is the best response to get really sad and apologetic and try to dwell on the issue, or just say "I'm sorry to hear that" and try to move on quickly?

My usual strategy has been the latter, mostly because I cannot relate at all to these scenarios.
>>
>>17532201
dab your urethra with some toilet paper after you piss
>>
>>17532193
Game exist only in your mind and in that of your friends in roosh forum.
>>17532197
It's true.
>>17532213
Yeah, because those women in online dating aren't women, they are.. robots. Stop this bullshit, women online are the same woman irl.

Also, everyone wants the best, but fat and ugly woman can get men out of their league thanks to casual sex, while their male equivalents are jerking off in basements.
Only women and top males benefit from casual sex, guess why it's so accepted.
Casual sex is a tool to ALL women to get better males they would get in a monogamous society, while it's not true for males. I hope sluts are killed.
>>
>>17531487
gotta love the vegan point haha
>>
What's the alternative to online dating for young people who aren't in uni?
>>
Ladies please answer this stupid sex question:
How is sex supposed to be enjoyable? Ive never fingered myself and just started wearing tampons. I cant feel a tampon, how is penis supposed to feel good? Is there some point deep enough in the vagina to where it feels good and not just like something is there?

Yes im 18, yes im sheltered.
>>
Ladies, how many of you would be opposed to dating a White Nationalist? I'm not racist I just want it to be very clear that I want our white children to only be attracted to other whites and that this is a very important thing. Heritage is important to me.
>>
>>17532369
Hahaha you fool, women want to destroy white race.
>>
>>17532245
>fat and ugly woman can get men out of their league thanks to casual sex
So what? Why is this a problem? The hot guy feels good, the ugly girl feels good. It makes them happy, so good for them.
>Only women and top males benefit from casual sex, guess why it's so accepted
I accept it even though i wouldn't ever want to do it. Same as how i accept gay guys, grindr, gay marriage, etc even though i wouldn't fuck a dude. I don't need to get some benefit out of it. As long as you're not hurting anyone, you should do whatever makes you happy.

>Casual sex is a tool to ALL women to get better males they would get in a monogamous society
So what? Does it hurt you that some ugly fat chick out there is having fun?

>while it's not true for males. I hope sluts are killed.
That is a problem, but killing sluts won't solve it. Legalizing prostitution is a much better approach.

>>17532273
Dicks are bigger than tampons.
>>
>>17532375
I have noticed that many are. Degeneracy is rampant.
>>
Do girls think it's weird if you don't have a gf?
>>
Ok need some outside perspective here

>Meet girl at work
>Click really well, share a good amount of likes and dislikes and ideas
>She recently went to a concert and said 'i wish I knew you when I got the tickets we could've gone together'
>Next time we see she starts looking online for concerts for us to go together

Now what I'm thinking it could either be her thinking of it as a date or the complete opposite. How do I find this out without literally just asking and making it really awkward?

Im also planning on asking her to coffee or something, is just the question of asking her somewhere obvious enough that I mean it as a date?
>>
>>17532384
>So what? Why is this a problem? The hot guy feels good, the ugly girl feels good. It makes them happy, so good for them.
This is a problem because it kills my chances and those of million males.
>I accept it even though i wouldn't ever want to do it. Same as how i accept gay guys, grindr, gay marriage, etc even though i wouldn't fuck a dude. I don't need to get some benefit out of it. As long as you're not hurting anyone, you should do whatever makes you happy.
Curious how you support every stupid faggot's right and you don't even support the fact that every heterosexual white male could have one lifetime's partner (we don't even are interested in slaying, just a monogamous and loyal partner that this shit society HAS DESTROYED by turning all women into sluts).
>So what? Does it hurt you that some ugly fat chick out there is having fun?
Yes, it hurts me because even low tier girls have an enormous power of choice and I don't have any of that. This society promotes parity and equivalence in every field, sexual in this case, for everyone but ugly/normal males.
>That is a problem, but killing sluts won't solve it. Legalizing prostitution is a much better approach.
Nothing does prevent you from going to hookers, at least in my country, it isn't legal but controls aren't so strict.
Anyway, it's a shitty solution because on the long run prostitution increase depression (while every woman has >10 sexual partners in their life) and it lacks the emotional part. Again, emotion and affection are reserved only for chicks and top males :^)
The best approach would be in REVERTING totally sexual revolution and shaming again sluts.
>>
Ladies, is it acceptable to dump my gf if I found out she gave into jungle fever and let a negro defile her body before we were together?
>>
Women, one of you mentioned it briefly in a previous post, and I'd like to get a little more perspective on the matter. Is having a high partner count a turn off to you? How much is too much? Would you rather a guy lie or be evasive about it?
>>
>>17532449
Yes it matters. Anything more than 2-3 is most likely an indicator of frequent degenerate behaviour and they should just be avoided. This goes for males and females.
>>
>>17532445
Yes, it isn't acceptable, it's the right thing to do.
Don't listen whoever say it isn't, he/she's a degenerate who support degenerate sluts or some cuck.
>>
>>17532445
People will say it's racist so you should probably come up with another reason, but yeah if it makes you uncomfortable then it's probably not going to get any better. Might as well leave now
>>
>>17532463
Yea I'm quite prepared for the "BUT DAS RAYCISS" speech because I already tokd her about my feelings about that situation. It's unavoidable to not be labelled a racist at this point.
>>
File: 1454715727362.jpg (57KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1454715727362.jpg
57KB, 599x449px
>>17529840
Kek
>>
>>17532453
Wow, this post is real. Do you really think your ancestors only had sex with two or three people over the course of a lifetime? If so, I have some bad news for you about your bloodline's propensity for degeneracy.
>>
>>17532469
Spot the cuck.
>>
>>17532481
Not an argument. My ancestors may have excused degeneracy but that doesn't mean I will.
>>
>>17532483
That's why I'm leaving. Dont want to be known as the guy who dealt with being Jamal Lavontavious leftovers.
>>
>>17532469
The damage is already done then. Might as well leave her

>>17532483
How is he a cuck you dumb faggot
>>
>>17531487
>man-splaining
Get off the internet.
>>
>>17532433
>This is a problem because it kills my chances and those of million males.
That's kind of how sexual selection works. The most desirable reproduce extensively, and the undesirable die alone. It's cruel, feral, and archaic, but we won't have a better system without abandoning sexual selection in general (which wouldn't be all that bad, i'm sure many people would support it, but it'd be incredibly difficult without basically assigning people to partners) or reaching the "singularity" and essentially providing undesirable people with digital release.
In the meantime, prostitution can alleviate the problem, but unfortunately countries like the US can't do it because of religious opposition.

>support the fact that every heterosexual white male could have one lifetime's partner
The problem is that nobody has to right to anything that requires someone else's body, their property, or their labor , since that would also justify things like forced labor, slavery, etc (this is why the idea of a "right to healthcare" is also bullshit).

>even low tier girls have an enormous power of choice and I don't have any of that
Sorry i guess. That's one of the disadvantages of being born a man. Take some comfort in the fact that there are also advantages.

>>17532481
>Do you really think your ancestors only had sex with two or three people over the course of a lifetime?
There are a lot of priests and other holy men (orthodox) in my family so i would hope they weren't out porking the shit out of the village sluts
>>
>>17532492
Cuck is also who condone every degenerate behaviour who is hurtful for the society, using "appeal to nature" as argument ;)
>>
>>17532499
Stop this bullishit, please. We evolved form that.
If society were always like you say, we would have disappeared from earth long time ago. There were times where beauty didn't matter and there weren't feminist who told other women to fuck 324 bad boy in their life to feel like a woman.
There were times like Protestant society and pre 1968 society, who rewarded hard work and forbid degenerate behaviour.
Curiosly, Roman's Empire late society shares various thing with ours, including feminism, promiscous women, etc.
>>
>>17532449
I am the girl who mentioned it.
I don't really know how much is too much. I don't really have a number.
I am turned off by people who jump from one relationship to the other (5 months with a girl, 4 months with another one, etc) because I feel like they don't put work in the relationship, and by people who have casual sex because I'm morally against it.
The lower, the better.
>>
>>17532530
Guess your best bet is to find a time machine m8
>>
Anyone ever deal with premature ejaculation? The last two girls I was with and I came pretty much on thrust two. I hadn't been with anyone in a few months besides those two, but in previous relationships I was able to last a lot longer.

Any help?
>>
File: 1464881118246.jpg (37KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1464881118246.jpg
37KB, 960x639px
>>17532397
Seriously though can I get some opinions here? I mean obviously it's not weird if you don't have a gf, but is it weird if you never have a gf and don't try to get one? I don't want to be seen as creepy or something
>>
>>17532585
Creepy = unattractive male who dares to talk to a woman
>>
>>17532604
Good point. I feel like they don't really mind talking to me though, I mean they'll laugh at my dumb jokes and stuff, and I have decent conversations with them. Maybe I'm just paranoid
>>
>>17532612
Even autistic kids understood that women want to be approached by whom they like, everybody knows it (even girls who tell you to do it, they enjoy watch you fail and can't tell the truth) but betacuck males and pua scams.
>>
>>17532186
Late reply but thanks man. I mean those aren't the only two girls that have ever liked me but they've been the ones that I felt comfortable enough with to really try for, and I do like this new girl more than the first.
>>17532201
>does pee continue dripping out
Yes, and I hate it. Every time I think the pipes are cleared, they're not.
>>17532228
From a guy that that just happened to, the "that's awful, I'm so sorry" seemed to work.
>>17532397
No. I've never had a gf but have had tons of female friends and hooked up with a couple of girls and they don't care because apparently I'm a decent person and it at least comes off as a choice on my part, not an inability to get one.
>>17532433
>WAHHH I'M NOT GETTING LAID, I DESERVE A GF WHO HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO BE WITH ME, WAHHH
>>
Should I go to the brothel tomorrow? Which whore should I choose? (Brunette, blonde, big tits, small tits, pale...)
>>
>>17532645
Nope, it's more like
>WAHH I'M NOT GETTING LAID BECAUSE SOCIETY PREVENTS ME FROM DOING IT BECUASE IT ENCOURAGES SLUTS TO BE EVEN SLUTTIER AND PREFER JAMAL "APE" WEEDSMOKER INSTEAD OF ME.
>>
Been talking to a girl since July, we went out for the first time mid August and both had fun.

She is busy with work so making arrangements for a second is difficult. Last weekend she broke her phone, so communication has stopped ever since but we pass by every other day.

Any tips or advice on how to progress further?
>>
>>17532585
some girls don't like it, some don't care, i personally think in some cases it can be kinda sweet
>>
File: 1470324518813.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1470324518813.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>Girl who I was dating just dumped me because she lost interest
>She was the only girl I loved in years
What now, i don't know what to do....

>My fucking face when
>>
>>17532705
I hope you're right. I just want friends dammit
>>
Genuine question:

As a med student that is set to graduate in 2017, how can I avoid golddiggers, and more importantly, how can I identify them before it's too late? I'm not trying to start anything. My uncle, a radiologist, and my cousin, a cardiologist, have both been fucked over by two women divorcing them.
>>
girls: is asking out girls for casual sex a thing ?
>>
So last night I met this girl and we got along decently, and at the end of the night we walked together to find some taxis for quite some time, we were both a bit drunk so it took a while. I joked about how this could get awkward fast and kinda went from there, she went with it and we discussed all kinds of stuff (it seemed like we were pretty similar). When we arrived at the taxis, she went "This is the longest I've spoken to someone just for the sake of it" and after we both got in our cars I instantly got a friend request on facebook from her. Seriously mixed messages. I wasn't looking to win her over either, I was just enjoying her company. She is also very quiet and shy, was a great chat honestly, just kinda baffled me at the end.
What do anons think about all this.
>>
>>17532786
Don't brag about your money or your career at dates, and don't use it to get dates.
Date people who make as much as you do.
Date someone you connect on a personal level and you can deeply trust, and don't act like an asshole.
>>
I try introducing myself and talking to girls like normal people.
Nobody still shows any interest, instead going for any other dudes around them.

Why does this happen?
>>
>>17532786
You'll know when it's a gold digger if you don't just think with your dick. Also maybe don't mention much about your work? Mention you're a med student but don't specify what exactly.
>>
File: the truth.png (63KB, 1853x1055px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.png
63KB, 1853x1055px
>>17532799
read the last thread
>>
Girls

i need to get something off my chest.

I have a female friend who lives really far from me. She knows that i liked/like her. She used to like me. But I think she found someone better... Anyways, I'll be seeing her in a few days. I have all these feelings pent up. I care about this girl so much. Really a ton. I just want to tell her that. I am not trying to "steal" her. Or anything. I respect she likes a better man than me. I am not going to mess it up for her. I just want to tell her how I feel about her, to get it all off my chest. I'd definitely let her know that I'm glad she's moved on and happy. I'm just really glad she's my friend. I'm grateful for her

Is this a good thing to do? Or would this be a bad idea? I just have all these thoughts and I don't know what to do with them
>>
>>17532786
date, but don't get married.

I'm serious.

Marriage will not end well for a doctor in today's age, and know that many women are good at pretending to tolerate you. Even if you try to hide it, they will pry. I have an aunt that does what she pleases with young docs. I don't blame them. I'd do the same thing.

Be careful, my dude.
>>
>>17532811
don't. She already found Chad.

It'll be a waste of time. Start looking for another until they inevitably find a better looking guy that likes them. Most of all, don't ever hate them because of it.
>>
>>17532811
Do it to get closure.
>>
>>17532786
You're delusional if you think women are actively trying to fuck over guys with money, you /r9k/ reject. I wouldn't date you because of your toxic attitude.
>>
>>17532811
how far away? It might look like you're only interested because she is taken.
>>
>>17532830
LOOOL HOW COULD YOU EVEN DARED TO THINK THAT WOMEN CAN BE EVIL
WE ARE CHASTE AND PURE AND SUPER SMART
>>
>>17532654
Why would you want to be with someone who prefers "Jamal Ape Weedsmoker" anyway?

>>17532796
Sounds like you hit it off. Ask her out maybe.

Also in what universe do "very quiet and shy" girls like to go and get drunk at parties?
Or do you just have a different definition of "quiet" and "shy" than i do?
>>
>>17532818
I don't understand

>>17532819

I think you're right. I think I just need closure so I can refocus on something else. I am truly grateful she's my friend. But I know a relationship isn't practical, even tho I so wish we could. maybe telling her these things will help me move on too

>>17532835

I don't get what you mean. But she lives on the other side of a ocean.
>>
>>17532799
You're probably ugly or short. I'm sorry man.
>>
>>17532844
Because every woman would prefer him. Those who don't are either liars or post wall sluts who would fuck him cheating on their "special one".
>>
>>17532844
It was kinda like an outdoor party, not very loud, mostly art students and the like. She had like a few beers on her. Time passed and only me, a close friend of mine and her remained. My friend kinda got super drunk and went offline. She had not talked to me all night and she kept very quiet, there was an asshole that kept hitting on her but he left, so we found common ground in making fun of my friend and listening to music.She kept drinking and smoking, got a bit drunk so she opened up.
>>
dating a busy girl
work and school

I feel I'm always in the way when I try to contact her
texts take hours to respond, no small talk over text (not a huge deal)

but I'm not sure what she wants? when we do meet up, it's always on her terms. it's date #5 now, soon. I'm no expert at dating either. am I trying too much? do I want for her to contact me? how much should I get in the way? I want to be a part of her life, I mean, more. definitely

does she just want me floating in the background? until she's free? all my last girlfriends were text Queens, so this is a little different. I feel like even my how is your day goings just worthless and can't establish anything because be will text me 4 or 5 hours later
>>
>>17529765
>Guys, do you think about looks first and foremost in a girls? Is it overly important?
Absolutely. I honestly don't give much of a shit about her interests, politics, blah blah, that shit can all be managed and people to have it in common with are called "friends".
In order of importance:
1 Looks
2 Skill/enthusiasm at getting fucked
3 Personality e.g. not being a huge cunt
are the only things that matter about a potential/actual girlfriend in practice.
>>
I've been talking to a girl for a couple of weeks. We've only give out twice because our work schedules are really incompatible. I really like her but I don't know how she feels. I don't know how much our not going out is really work related and not just an indicator she's not interested. So is there a way to tell her without just flat out telling her? I feel like "confessions" are for teenagers, anime teenagers, and Catholics.
>>
>>17529765
Yeah, it's definitely a first priority. I just can't date fat girls and nonwhites, even Asians, so it made it hard to get a gf. Not even racist. Thankfully I found a caring Swedish gf with similar interests, so I'm a lucky man.
>>
>>17532851
>Because every woman would prefer him.
What, no
Women have different tastes, just like men
Some guys don't like sluts and bimbos, and some girls don't like man-whoring fuccbois
Sure they're rarer, but they do exist
>>
Hey girls, tell me whether I'm imagining this or if it's true. I'm a virgin guy and I've noticed that more reserved girls are turned off by this more than the more sexually open ones.

My guess is that the more reserved ones want a guy to take charge and that's harder for a virgin to do while the sexually open ones like the idea of taking the V-card.
>>
>>17532942
All women are turned off by it.
>>
>>17531570
>tfw no hobbies or cool stories to tell
What would be an interesting hobby even
>>
>>17532950
I recently started to do a lot of outdoor stuff like hiking and fishing. Girl complimented me by saying she likes how I do a lot of outdoor stuff. Maybe I should I ask her if she wants to come with me sometime.
>>
What do girls think about younger men ? Ex : I am currently 17 but i'm more interested in girls who are in their 20's.
>>
>>17532985
Absolutely ask her to come with you sometime but go hiking, she probably won't like fishing.

>>17533004
They'll assume you're immature and probably not be interested.
>>
>>17531487
>unironically uses the term mansplaining
>but also claims to hate vegans and guys who eat overcooked steak
I'm incredibly confused.
>>
>>17532985
fishing and hiking sounds great. Definately enjoyable for two
>>
>>17532848
I mean it could come across as you showing interest in what you can't have
>>
I really really hate women.
I wish I didn't, but I know how they behave and the disgust me.
Can I have some serious responses on this issue?
>>
>>17533025

Well she already knows that I'm interested, or at least I was in the past.

But we have talked about it and I know a LDR isn't possible. I just need to get these feelings off my chest.
>>
>>17529751
The actually good question is: what is sex to a woman? Is it surreal?

I just imagine it would be this really sad and awkward experience, just laying on top of some breathing heavy and grunting man and trying to extract some pleasure from it, or laying down and just needing to have a guy just thrust into your body for 5 boring minutes while you just need to think about whatever you can to keep from wanting to walk away and let your man finish.

Yes I am a virgin so fuck you in advance.
>>
What's the difference between this thread and the /soc/ one? Which one has better advice?
>>
>>17533084
Don't hate a gender because of bad experiences. Not all "people" behave horribly but no one is perfect
>>
>>17532654
>can't even get laid in a society where people are encourage to be sluts

lol no the problem is 100% you you fucking idiot
>>
>>17533114

not him

But getting laid with a ATTRACTIVE girl isn't easy for everyone.
>>
>>17533168
Beggars can't be choosers you goddamn retard. If you were desirable you wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>17533179

hey im not bitching or anything. Im just stating it.

I mean, why settle for shit?
>>
>>17533223
>why settle for shit?
because that's all you can get
>>
>>17532830
>You're delusional if you think women are actively trying to fuck over guys with money
He's referring to gold diggers, not women in general. Get the stick out of your ass. If he's a doctor odds are he's going to be bringing in six figures, and that's a legitimate concern with those numbers.
>>
File: 1471911679580.jpg (33KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471911679580.jpg
33KB, 398x500px
>>17532270
I wish I knew. I'm going to a small college and the only clubs we have here are all based around identity politics. Meanwhile clubs are the first thing people suggest here when you're trying to branch out.
>>
>>17532201
>doesn't matter how much you shake, the last drop belongs to the underwear
>>
Does it mean anything that the girl I'm interested in refers to me by my last name?
>>
>>17532891
Haha, well if you've been dragged through Catholicism, may as well confess now

*coughs*
>>
>>17533240

how is even that worth it?
>>
>8/10 personality
>talk to new people easily, great at flirting with girls I've just met
>6/10 physically (out of shape, bad skin)
>spaghetti when trying to get a girl I like to like me
>emotional mess
>life is mostly in shambles

So I know I have to work to improve myself first and foremost, but what do I do if a girl expresses interest in me for my surface-level appeal, and all I can think about is my deeply-rooted issues? Work on them while being casual seems like the way to go but I don't know how to compartmentalize what I'd dealing with until she's ready to hear it or I've improved enough to be functional on all levels.

Does that make sense?
>>
>>17533339
worth what?
>>
You don't have an 8/10 personality if
>spaghetti when trying to get a girl I like to like me
>emotional mess
>life is mostly in shambles
That makes your personality more like a 3/10.
>>
>>17533358
Meant for >>17533341
>>
>>17533358
maybe he can conceal it enough that he's an 8/10 personality superficially? like you have to know him before you realize his issues exist?
>>
>>17533363
The spaghetti is pretty much by definition unconcealable. And a girl if going to see the other two pretty quickly if she gets close to him
>>
>>17533350

Like, why should I, or anyone for that matter, go have sex with someone who they are not attracted to?

Why settle for something you don't want?
>>
File: Photo du 81696437-08- à 22.41.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo du 81696437-08- à 22.41.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
why are girls surprised when I tell them I never had a gf in my life?
>>
>>17533381
I dunno Vinny. I just don't know.
>>
>>17533368
if they remain somewhat casual friends, he could conceal all of it except maybe the spaghetti
and at least in my experience, i can conceal my spaghetti as long as i wasn't planning on asking a girl out at that moment
>>
>>17533358
I mean, to clarify, that surface-level personality is an 8/10. It's easy for me to flirt and make friends, and even get those friends to open up to me early on, but I don't develop any depth in the relationship on my end because of how I am deeper down.

So my issues aren't apparent at a glance, but are unmistakable with more exposure. Like my bad skin is covered by hair and clothing, but take my shirt off in the bedroom and there it is.
Likewise, I can be funny and relatable casually, the first time we meet/grabbing lunch,etc, but my mental/lifestyle issues are hard to skirt around if we're talking seriously about ourselves. That's when I'm sure I'm a 3/10.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.