[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 29

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
Sluts: Are you envious of playas?
>>
Girls

If your brother wanted to fuck you, what's the easiest way into your pants?

Money? Being drunk? LSD?

I am dead set on fucking my sister and cumming inside her. I have saved up about $800, gonna get about $1200 dollars more and get her really drunk and high and offer to pay her $2000 dollars for one night of sex, and then never talk about it again.

>but this could ruin your relationship with your sister
My boner and blue balls are ruining my relationship with my sister
>>
wtf should i do? I met a really cute grill yesterday at a college nightclub and she started cuddling with me, we were both drunk as fuck and tired so i really didnt think clearly.
>tfw a girl starts pushing you against the wall while you're making out

Anyhow fast forward an hour and we decided to go to another club. We couldn't get in there so we just laid down on the grass and continued cuddling until her friend showed up and they went home, she was clearly not feeling okay considering her drunkenness so i didn't really mind not going with them. Before leaving though she told me she will go home with me next time and we made out for a long time.

Typical drunk bullshit, I know that messaging her now will probably fuck everything up so what should i do?
>>
I've been playing tennis ever since I was a kid. I found out this cute coworker of mine likes tennis. He has a fiance and all so it's not like I will do anything inappropriate with him, but I'm still in the seventh heaven when he said that I can ask him to play tennis with him whenever I want. Is this odd?
>>
>>17524565
It's normal to develop a crush on someone even if they're in a relationship. However it's a bad idea to spend time with him. If he's a decent person you'll just frustrate yourself, and you'll only get with him if he's a shitty one.
>>
>>17524576
This.
Try to avoid spending time with him as much as possible. Get over your crush.
>>
>>17524506
This doesn't "can" ruin your relationship with your sister, it will ruin your relationship with your sister, and potentially with your parents if she ever blabs.

And believe it or not, for most people that's a no go. What amount of money would you need to fuck your mother?
That's right.

>>17524537
Keep it short and practical, ask her to come along to an event where you can see how you get along once sober. Easier to avoid drawn out texting conversations.
>>
Went out with a girl a few days ago and thought it went decently. She said she wanted to see me again, and said she would be free Saturday; I said I wasn't sure if I was working Saturday, but did want to see her again, and that I would let her know. On Wednesday, I contacted her and told her that I would be free Saturday if she still wanted to go out, but I didn't hear anything back.

Am I being "ghosted?" Did she just say she wanted to go out again just to be polite but have no intention or real desire to see me again? Should I try contacting her again on Saturday, or should I just give up?
>>
Met a cute colleague. Am not looking for a relationship as I have other things going on. We enjoyed chatting with each other and he offered to add me on Facebook. (later finds out that he has gf after looking at his FB page). It still makes me happy that he sent me a friend request on Facebook though and offered to talk to me as I am learning his native language. Is this odd?
>>
I recently broke up with my boyfriend who, in his twisted moral code, feed me pork chops without my knowing or consent. He says he did it because as a Muslim woman I am going down the dark path away from God. He also says that I have a lot to atoll for since I am also transgender (male-to-female).

If there are any Muslim men or women here. How can I get back into the good graces of God?
>>
>>17524731
Muslims have trannies?
>>
If your girlfriend is the type to """secretly test""" you to see what she can get away with, how do you keep her in line, have her respect you without being abusive?
Or even being abusive but not let her leave you.
>>
>>17524735

Seems pretty easy; just put on one of those black things and you're done. No hormones or worrying about being "passable" in public.
>>
>>17524634
>Is this odd
why do you think it's odd ? what language is his ? Chinese ?
>>
>>17524743
For one thing, this is way less common than people online would have you believe. It's absolutely a thing that especially young, inexperienced girls do, but the label shit test is also applied to everything that guys cannot see the logic behind or empathize with.

Also, if your girlfriend actually does real tests (like having a friend try to seduce you), you dump her. That is NOT normal behavior and a very disturbing sign.

Having said that, if we're talking about relatively normal impossible questions ("do I look fat in this?" "am I the best sex you ever had?" "do you find her attractive?") this is what you do:
>a: respond in a lighthearted, casual way, eg: "do I look fat in this?" -> "you shouldn't ask me, you know you always look great to me" ; "am I the best sex you ever had?" "I don't really know anymore... I'll have to fuck you again to give a definite answer..." with cheeky grin - or just give a white lie and rephrase it a bit "yeah, I've never felt the way I feel with you with anyone else"
>at a moment when she's not feeling insecure and you're relaxed, tell her that you want her to know and feel that you're crazy about her, and you feel like when she asks you impossible questions like that she is testing to see if you can show it in exactly the way/words she is thinking of, while you are trying to make her feel it all the time and not have it potentially wrecked by a momentary foot in mouth thing

In case it wasn't clear: you want a woman who responds positively to this kind of communication and reciprocates by being honest and open about her needs. If she gets defensive, manipulative (crying instantly always), whatever - then you can try to beat her up to keep her from straying, but you'll never make it into a healthy, mutual relationship.
>>
>>17524743
>to see what she can get away with
what exactly did she do ? dance with other guys at the club ?
>>
>>17524758
No, German
>>
How do I initiate sex with my girlfriend?
We've been together >2 years, but for the past six months to a year we have only been having sex 1-2 times a month, and only if I beg for it. I've tried blatantly asking for it, but she finds that degrading. If I just go for it she gets annoyed, and she never initiates it. What other options do I have? I'm tired of sneaking around to jerk off.
>>
>>17524826
You have to find out what works for her, there is no universal cheatcode. What I would say is the most viable strategy to try, though, is to combine being thoughtful and attentive with showing her sexual attention throughout the day. A steamy make out session, playful tap on the ass if you're walking by. Don't just give an absent minded peck when you leave in the morning, but take the time to look in her eyes and give her a soft, heartfelt kiss. Obviously do chores, especially if not doing so means she's going to be stressed.
And then you escalate at the end of the day. This way she has the time to get in the mood long before you actually initiate.

Look up "responsive sex drive" for more info if this rings (somewhat) through. Some women just rarely feel spontaneous arousal, but have no issue getting in the mood once someone turns them on properly.

Do not beg for sex anymore. If that's really all that works your relationship is dead. Over time it will undermine your self respect and diminish her attraction because you are constantly presenting sex as a favor she should grant you... that will make it harder for her to look at it in any other way.

Also, don't sneak around, just jerk off. It's one thing to not do it next to her in the bed, but she doesn't get a say in whether you pleasure yourself.
>>
>>17524731
Your life reminds of one of those weird tumblr drawings with the weird eyes, nose and skin color, i never tought people like that could exist in real life
>>
File: nu4EKYE.jpg (10KB, 428x289px) Image search: [Google]
nu4EKYE.jpg
10KB, 428x289px
I want to talk to this girl I knew around 5 years ago, and it might sound like a simple "Hey how a doin m8" but the first time that happened, she initiated it and I was too much of a fucking beta faggot to actually reply friendly and just sort of shrugged her off. Now I actually want to know her as a friend, but how do I go around doing so given the status quo?

pic very related
>>
>>17524850
I have tried that method and it shows some results. But truth be told I do a lot of that stuff daily with no intentions of it leading to sex, but she accuses me of having ulterior motives. How to prevent this reaction to me generally trying to be sweet?
She has also gained about 45 lbs over the past year and a half so I suspect the lack of sex drive could have something to do with that.
And lol to the jerking off openly thing. Its easier to sneak around and not hear about it, she seems to take it as some sort of insult. No clue why.
>>
>>17524887
Ay bby want sum fuk
>>
>>17524902
Okay obviously I just read these two posts of yours, so you should by all means dismiss my interpretation if it doesn't line up with how you experience your relationship, but what I hear;

>your girl gained weight and her self esteem absolutely tanked, resulting in not wanting sex
>she gets even more insecure because of the lack of sex, feeling guilty and like you'll leave her ass
>to counter this she becomes defensive and lashes out when you try to be close to her
>catching you masturbating confronts her with her feelings of inadequacy and that she can't satisfy you anymore

This is a bigger issue than a simple mismatched sex drive. You need to sit her down and talk about everything in the relationship, from her weight gain to her expectations of your sex life.

As for your first question, little you can do other than keep it up regardless of (lack of) sex and her reactions, and try to brush off her accusations. Easier said than done, but this will convince her more than anything else. Ultimately the source is her insecurity, though, and that's her issue to fix.
>>
>>17524850
Also should I just kiss spontaneous sex goodbye? That's pretty sad.
>>
>>17524915
Not necessarily. As I said in the other post, it mostly sounds to me like she has an issue with her self esteem and body confidence, not with sex itself. Even if her issue is with sex, people can overcome it and change their attitude around if they really want to.

What is a sad reality is that you'll probably have to resign to sex being a point of strife at worst and of practice and compromise at best for another period of time. And that's in the best case scenario that she's still interested in working on it.
>>
>>17524731
I honestly feel like youre trolling, but im a muslim and om the chance ur not making this up:

Being fed pork without knowing is fine, since you didnt have the intention

Being MtF tranny tho, pretty looked down on. Idk if ud go to hell since i dont think thr quran prohibits that shit, but how most people interpret islam they will say u go to hell

But to be honest, ive done plenty of un-muslim things (fucked girls before marriage, getting drunk, dont pray etc) but in my personal beleif in islam, as long as ur an overall decent human being Allah would approve of you, if Allah is as good of a guy as our parents make him out to be, he would definitely be ok with you being urself, so long as you are an overall morale, nice, person etc. If Allah beleived otherwise, then he wouldnt be worthy of our worship desu senpai
>>
File: boards.4chan.org 1471821590832.gif (2MB, 255x260px) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1471821590832.gif
2MB, 255x260px
My ex girlfriend just hit me up, she wants to 'congratulate me' on my recent success with something. She's also taking steps to assure that her boyfriend won't find out that we're going to get drinks.

I have no doubt in my mind where this is going. But here's the thing: I don't want to have sex with her, I just want a blowjob. Might seem like an arbitrary distinction, but without spilling my guts to you I've been pretty sad since I got dumped (by another girl), and I just want someone to go out of their way to make me happy.

I'm pretty confident in my ability to get girls in my bed, but for some reason it's difficult for me to get them to suck me off. Not for nothing, but I have a really big dick, and I imagine it feels better going in one end than the other.

Yeah, this is vulgar, involves cheating, etc, so I don't expect many replies that aren't flames (if any), but really I'm just a sad dude who wants someone to care about making me feel better.
>>
>>17524481
I'm poor and ugly as fuck, do I stand a chance of licking an anal?
>>
>>17524935
as long as you behead murtads and wage jihad, as in emulate your prophet, you're a true muslim bruv, otherwise munafics are to be beheaded as well
>>
File: 1472469856271.png (566KB, 762x342px) Image search: [Google]
1472469856271.png
566KB, 762x342px
Grills plz
Or guys actually

I got a gf and long story short she won't/doesn't/can't cum. I've only had 2 gf's and the first came so fucking easily I've never really gotten experience. The girl I'm dating now has never cum before. Is it just not possible? This would be a big issue for me cause I'm a beta fuck. I've tried all the typical things. Otherwise she's the perfect girl. Does things Ive never done with any other girl. She say's she enjoys sex, and she moans like a horny turtle but just can't cum.
Sex Gods and Goddess of 4chan, what are your tricks?
>>
>>17524968
your dick must be very small for her
>>
>>17524968
Some girls just can't, some have a VERY hard time and can't cum from penetrative sex at all.

Eat pussy, and get good at it. It's a good fallback, but if THAT doesn't work, at least it'll make her feel really good, physically and emotionally, that you're putting in the effort.
>>
>>17524968
She probably doesn't masturbate, am I right? When girls really cannot climax (not from oral, not from sex, not from sex with fingering, not from toys, not ever) the issue is usually that she doesn't know her own body and is mentally out of touch with her arousal.

If she has no issues having an orgasm from something that's not penetration, then yeah, chances are she's just designed in a way that makes it (almost) impossible for her to cum from penetration.

Also be aware that if you make sex too much into a "making you cum - part 17 of ?" she will stop liking it altogether.
>>
>>17524912
>>17524922
Well I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>17524968
Does she masturbate? Does she come from masturbation?

If not, she should see a doctor about it.
>>
>>17524902
>ulterior motives

Is she 12? Or worse, 18? You should just get another girl and wait for her to come crawling. I've been in your situation and it's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>17524982
You're welcome, I hope it works out for you one way or another.
>>
>>17524975
Kind of the opposite. I'm like 6 and half with monster girth and she's a small chinese girl.
>>
>>17524992
Obligatory no correlation between body/build and vagina size comment.
>>
>>17524979
>>17524983

She thinks she can cum by herself, but she's not sure if that's actually cumming. I guess not because she must know if she's climaxing. Shit is great.
I've tried to do romantic situations, but without making it about her climaxing. Like you say, it ruins it. I also get her to masturbate while I watch to see what she's doing. No luck yet but I'll keep trying
>>
>>17524992
chinese can be pretty deep though
>>
>>17525007
Yeah, going to agree that if she has doubts they're not orgasms. And I used to be a girl in the same position.
>>
>>17525020
Used to be?
What did it for you?
Getting to know your body?
>>
>>17525041
Basically the key to knowing how to masturbate was a combination. I used to do it way too softly, barely grazing myself, and though the first guy I was with didn't get me off as he did it was too roughly, it greatly surprised me how much force he used and I tried to apply actual pressure. Then mentally, I was always pretty clueless about what I liked. It was only after I'd learned how to get myself off that I started to notice what my type was, what I had a soft spot for in male bodies, what scenarios and psychological situations aroused me. But I have a pretty straightforward and silly fetish that I became aware of around the same time by accident, and that helped to get me mentally in the mood. (I doubt the second factor is an issue for your girlfriend, though, I was wildly inexperienced at that time and probably would have improved somewhat with an actual sex life.)

Then I reached a point where I could masturbate and my arousal would build, until suddenly it became "too much" and it didn't feel good anymore to touch myself and my excitement would just fade. Pretty much like having an orgasm except there's no pleasure and you feel like going at it again in a very short time period as there was no real closure.
I overcame this after a few months because I got sick of it and positioned myself under the showerhead so I literally only needed to keep my hand in place to push myself over the edge, as opposed to keep up the rhythm of fingering despite not enjoying it whatsoever anymore. My first orgasm was not fun at all, it felt like I was squashed and wrung from the inside out, it was more just a huge sensation than something that feels good, but after that I never had an issue anymore. It was like I suddenly knew what feeling to steer for, and to prepare for the emotional and physical release.
I have no clue if this is a universal solution or just happened to work for me...
>>
>>17524984
Early twenties. I'm not sure what you're getting at though.
>>
Girls

If you was or already am a social person (extrovert basically) and you started to date a guy (me) who is introverted (not socially retarded though), would this then have an effect on your romantic view on that guy?

I have a dinner date tomorrow night with a girl from Tinder. We've met once for coffee and everything went great. We talked for 3 hours and both of us seemed interested.

Afterwards we friended on facebook and now i realise that she is a very social person (interacts in lots of events/is part of different clubs, has tons of likes and comments on her pics and stuff like that (she isn't exactly a model, so i don't think it's just guys who think she's hot. I think it's because she genuinely knows a fuckton of people)).

Since i am definitely not that type of person myself, i've started to doubt myself and consider that she will think i'm boring or weird when she finds out i rarely go drinking etc.

Basically, if we'd gone to HS together i bet she'd think i was weird or something, but since it's Tinder... it's all so different.

Does this have an effect on the romantic aspect at all or am i being paranoid? I don't look bad or anything, so the way she'd figure this out would be by spending time with me and get to know me better.

I mean... I know girls are attracted to the whole alpha thing, and being introvert just strikes me as incredibly beta.
>>
>>17525080

Being introvert has nothing do with how you conduct yourself. An introvert can appear confident and even sociable, even if they consider their alone-time important and prefer doing things alone. So, no, being extrovert or introvert has little influence on "romantic view", unless you use introvert as an excuse for betaness and absolute social ineptitude. However, if she's very sociable and likes to go out, it might be that your lifestyles aren't compatible enough for a successful relationship.
>>
>>17525070
That she's not an adult with a rational mind. Are you american? That would explain it
>>
>>17525080
I don't think it's unappealing itself, but if you're more introverted, shy and you prefer staying alone and she's a huge party person, it might ruin things in the long run. It's easier to date people who have a lifestyle similar to yours.
>>
>>17525102
Yeah it was the last bit i was concerned about.

Even though i am introverted, i am not a social retard. I can definitely function socially which is also why we have a second date, probably.

I'm just scared that she'd be turned off by the introversion and the hang to just stay in sometimes. Or maybe already faster than that.

>>17525113
Yes maybe. I like to party as well, but meeting new people isn't appealing to me, i prefer people i already know.
>>
>>17525060
fucking fornicator, the society of 21 century is such a shame
>>
>>17525121
Technically I've never had (penetrative) sex, I'm just a mental slut. Unless you count masturbation, then I have no defense anymore.
>>
>>17525060
There is a point where she sometimes tells me to stop and wait a bit. I'll try just pushing through. Thank you for your help
>>
>>17525134
No problem at all, just make sure to warn her that you want to push through, it will probably feel uncomfortable for her as it is even without the shock of the surprise.
>>
>>17525129
What did you do with him? What does mental slut mean? Another anon
>>
>>17525137
Nah I was mostly goofing, if you're the no sex before marriage kind I'm a physical slut as well. We had a few awkward meetings years ago which didn't go further than clumsy fingering without results. A couple years later we had another fling that went up to oral sex, I never know whether people more commonly include that as losing your virginity or not.

But I have been with one person while I fantasize about sex all the fucking time and sexually look at most men I as much as come across walking around outside. And masturbate a lot. so the mental slut was more like, if thoughts would count as actions.
>>
>>17524537
>>tfw a girl starts pushing you against the wall while you're making out

It's 10/10 stuff innit?
>>
>>17525143
And for the record I meant oral both ways, 69 as well actually.

I have to be off so in case someone is wondering and I don't see it anymore, the reason it was just this one guy is mostly that I'm closed off and defensive emotionally and this person was a very good friend of mine who managed to let me lower my defenses to the point where we had a connection and I wanted to be with him physically.
>>
>>17525143
I dont know you but i like you hope you have a good day>>17525157
>>
My gf claims I'm her all, she enjoys a LOT to spend time with me, everything is ok, yadda yadda yadda.

If I ask her out, she refuses, says she doesn't want to come out in ugly clothes (due to an issue, whatever let's just say she can only dress in ugly clothes for now). I understand her situation and everything is fine, but the VERY NEXT DAY she suggested our group of friends to go out right after she told me she can't come out because she is meeting with a friend who recently came in town.
basically it goes
>sorry baby, I can't come out have a drink with you because of my clothes. I love you though :*
>it's alright, I understand you
next day
>hey, let's meet at 7
>sorry :( with meeting with X, haven't seen her in a while
then in group chat
>anyone wanna come grab a few drinks later today?

I want to fuck someone up right now. I'm so motherfucking angry. I'm afraid to go meet with the rest today because I'm about to lose it and I might do something stupid.
I'm so fucking angry right now though. Why would she do this shit? If I ask her about it, she assures me that everything is more than ok, everything is perfect between us and she seems passionate about us otherwise.
>>
>>17525176
Sit her down, and talk this through with her. Let her know how YOU'RE feeling, because it's obviously not perfect. Honestly that sounds shady as fuck, but perhaps she doesn't realize. Maybe she's overlooking you and your needs. This often happens in a long relationship.
>>
>>17525198
I know she's a bit airheaded but I wouldn't think she would've done that to me, just like that.

I mean we literally talked right now how she can't come out today because she's done with work and is meeting that friend of hers (is a girl, if he was a guy I would've ended the relationship there and then), then a friend asked what's going on tonight like 5 minutes later and she's all "anyone up for a drink?"

And guess what, she JUST texted me right this moment with "hey babe, what are you doing :*:*

I love her damn it, but shit like this makes me angry as fuck. What's in her mind?
>>
Didnt want to start a new thread, so thought this might be best place to ask.

Is it possible to catch an STI orally, but not in the genitals? I had drunken sex and woke up with a throat infection and bacteria on my tongue a day or two later, i have no other symptoms other than some pain in abdomen and no appetite. It has been about a week now, and nothing has changed.
>>
>>17525176
wtf is wrong with her lol
>>
>>17524826

I would tell my grillfriend "Let's have sex", shut the bedroom door or take my shirt off.

She knew once the shit came off, it had done been decided.

It was a cute little maymay we had with the shirt thing.
>>
Ladies is it wrong not to tell grillz I have sex with that I had a vasectomy?

I'm pretty well off and I've had a few of them try to have an 'anchor baby' with me and insist on unprotected sex ALL the time.

So I had to have all that sex for nothing.

It actually became boring.

But it was funny because she never knew that it wasn't her fault for being barren or infertile; so they ended up going to a fertility expert to see why she wasn't getting knocked up by me.

kek
>>
A question for all.
Is cat fishing to see if your partner is trustworthy immoral?
Should I not do it?
>>
>>17525261
Good for you dude.
>>
>>17525274
If you are reject it's not a total proof
>>
>>17525274
nah it's perfectly viable method.
>>
>>17525261

I didn't have the time or patience for fore play; we still did it but that's not how what I did to initiate the 'Hey, I wanna fuck.' signal.

She would orgasm after 25 seconds of fucking; I made her cum 4-5 times and she would suck my cock for as long as I wanted.

Then I'd go do homework or play vidya.
>>
>>17525274
It's a sign that something's seriously wrong with the relationship. The evidence for that is "That was actually me! You cheater!" is about as detestable to many as following through with a hookup.
>>
>>17524826
Sounds like it's not a good fit. You want significantly more sex than she does. Talk with her about it or break up if that doesn't work out
>>
In an online relationship/ldr, how can I make sure my bf stays sexually satisfied?
I'm shy and not good at flirting or being lewd. I don't like erp or sexting and wouldn't know what I'm doing for that anyway since I'm a stupid virgin. I'm not going to send him nudes unless he asks and he's just as shy as me so I don't expect that to happen any time soon. I'm worried he'll get bored and leave to find someone more aggressive, I don't even know why he likes me to begin with.
>>
>>17524506
kys
>>
Has anybody else tried to talk his wife into getting her anal prolapsed? I wanna make her anus eject a beautiful crimson rose, but she does'nt seem to like the idea whatsoever, besides she's not into anal sex at all as it appears. Is there any way possible to get her to stretch her anal or should we divorce?
>>
File: 1443165894995.jpg (59KB, 640x926px) Image search: [Google]
1443165894995.jpg
59KB, 640x926px
How do I not come off as a creep? I have a severe-ish facial structure and I'm very polite.

I never know if women I meet think I'm looking at their breasts/legs or if it's in my head. I often get this nagging feeling of "never gonna talk to that person again," because I felt uncomfortable that she seemed uncomfortable.

Is this just social anxiety or is it based in reality? What can I do to feel or create less uncomfortable situations?

I don't think my eyes wander when in conversation, but I think about most things with a sexual aspect so it feels kind of unnatural not to look everywhere I can.
>>
>>17525375
nothing to worry about, you're just a beta
>>
>>17525353
Talking (typing) with my boyfriend about our fantasies and turn ons has been really intimate in the past. We've also talked about what we'd like to/would do to one another. Eventually we got braver and moved from typing about it to talking about it over voice, and getting used to not being afraid to make sounds while masturbating- don't fake it, just don't stifle changes in breathing or anything else. After you get more used to that, if you're willing and genuinely trust your boyfriend, upgrade to Skype and masturbate together. Me and my boyfriend still talk on Skype or over voice chat about our fantasies and turn ons and it's really hot, hearing the way his voice catches while he's doing something. Towards the end we're not talking so much anymore but, he, it's obvious what's happening anyway.

Honestly, just get used to doing stuff together on any level and start out small then ramp it up as you get more comfortable. But that's they key thing, work together to get more comfortable doing those kinds of things and push yourself a little bit.

http://mojoupgrade.com/ This can help you out and be a fun bonding experience, but it's not a sexual bonding experience. It just helps you get to know what turns each other on more. And it won't show answers one of you puts as no, if that's a concern.

>I'm worried he'll get bored and leave... I don't even know why he likes me to begin with.
Self fulfilling prophecy. Make a list of everything you're insecure about, about your relationship, looks, anything. Write down every insecure thought you have. Now come up with reasons why they aren't true, won't come to pass, or won't be as bad as they seem. If you're struggling to come up with them yourself then ask your boyfriend to take part - explain to him what's going on and how you're working on your insecurities. Write down whatever information stands out to you as important. And refer back to what you've written regularly to help yourself learn to become more secure.
>>
>>17525353
>I don't even know why he likes me to begin with
This is more important than him being sexually satisfied. Communicate and talk to him to find out what he is in a relationship with you for. Ask him why he likes you, where he sees this going. Also ask yourself these questions because taking pictures and doing lewd acts as a shy virgin is a big deal. You need to make sure you dont regret anything in the future. Don't force yourself for fear of him getting bored with you. Choose yourself and your own needs first, then him.
>>
How do I not accept bullshit from my gf?

I mean if she does something I fucking hate and we've discussed it before, how do I get my point across? I'm not a violent man but some of the shit she does angers the fuck out of me even if we discussed about it before.
>>
File: 1373174019409.jpg (44KB, 670x358px) Image search: [Google]
1373174019409.jpg
44KB, 670x358px
I'm having some problems with my gf that I've honestly never had before.

1) She's so small that her gynecologist has to use a child spatula for pap smears, a single finger inside hurts, but she says dicks don't (i don't believe her completely, if I try to go all the way in she looks pretty in pain, and I have to take like 5 minutes just to put it in the first time)

2) She says she can't cum just from me eating her out, and that it's not me she's just never been able to. I asked her why and she says it feels like there's just not enough pressure

3) So if I finger her clit without actually sticking anything inside her, I swear it looks like she cums; her toes curl, she starts moving her hips and moaning, she gets extremely wet to the point that it is oozing out and after less than a minute of doing this she starts jumping if I continue because she says it's really sensitive and almost ticklish. However she says she didn't cum, but still wants me to stop since it's so sensitive now.

4) We have sex for 2+ hours sometimes and she just doesn't cum, I have tried everything, I don't know what to do. The only position she seems to get off to is when she's on top, but I don't even now if that's real or not.

5) I'm really, really, really bad at dirty talk. My mind often blanks. I have no idea what women like to hear, can you give me some examples?
>>
>>17525009

Can confirm, I've read a lot of Confucius
>>
Is cat-calling/men harassing women REALLY as big of an issue as people are making it out to be?

I mean harassment in the day to day sense, the whole 'women getting mad because a man told them to smile deal'

I get that it happens, I get that women obviously wanna go about their day without being bothered by guys

But, theres a couple ways to look at this

Theres a lot of stupid people in the world. Like, most people you will meet are uneducated in some way or another. There are tons of guys that know no other way to try and get girls than just complimenting them and harassing them in public, there isnt gonna be any way to change the way they act, they come from a long line of stupid men that had kids with stupid women, and thats how they were raised.

Also: I get harassed as a dude as well, but when I get harassed, its some low-life trying to start a fight with me. I apologize if I dont feel like someone shouting "NICE ARSE" is quite as bad harassment as some guy trying goad me into an actual street fight

And lastly: I know for a fact some girls make this up. I know it happens, but I also know how many people legitimately make shit up about how they were harassed for attention

I work with girls that claimed that men have harassed them while we work, and having worked in close proximity for a longass time, I have never seen anything close to sexual harassment

I used to date a girl that would just make shit up for attention. Like "I got followed by a creepy guy in a van when I walked home once, so I dont walk home on my own anymore"

I just find it difficult to trust who's telling the truth
>>
File: angel.jpg (94KB, 537x478px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
94KB, 537x478px
If a girl tags you in a meme and you only like their post without replying anything, is that seen as rude? My friends ex tags me in like 20 memes a day and I'm too socially autistic to have a reply outside of one word answers even if I enjoy the meme.
>>
>>17525811
2) I have never had an orgasm from being eaten out, dunno if it may have something to do with it but the idea of being eaten out doesn't turn me on like the idea of sex, or being touched or just my bf's genitals pressing against me do
4) Sometimes I don't orgasm, but that's okay, many other times I do. It's easier if I'm on top.
5) >>17519533
>>
>>17525960
No.
>>
>>17525273
Obviously, the idea of being barren could hang over her head for years.

Rule of thumb is that when you get no benefit out of it other than another person's unhappiness, it's wrong.

>>17525375
Sounds like mostly anxiety. Although there's absolutely a chance that girls can tell that you're thirsty, it is more likely that it comes from how you interact with them (it's hard to describe in general but if a guy's not disproportionately hung up on interaction with a woman, there's a certain casualty to the interaction) than that they catch you looking.
It is also completely normal for someone you talk to to glimpse your breasts. It becomes bothersome when the guy is catching a look every other sentence or is gawking at them like it's going to be outlawed soon, but if it's just a glance it probably won't even register with her, this happens at least daily.

>>17525594
Do not feed her, be decisive and short. "We talked about this." "You promised not to do this anymore." "I'm not going to sit around here if you're going to pull this after the conversation we had just a few weeks ago."
Follow up on your word. If she doesn't become reasonable, leave and initiate a talk at a moment you're both calm.

Also you might want to use tricks like establish a safeword for when you are really done fighting. If not, you get trapped into a vicious cycle where she makes you angry, your anger motivates you to tell her off or whatever, she strikes again because of your response, you grow more angry etc. You need to nip the pattern in the bud by forcing yourselves to act differently.

>>17525811
Alright so looking at 1 to 4, three is the only one that strikes me as particularly odd. Yeah, she is likely downplaying how much penetration hurts (at the start). For whatever reason people typically do not realize this, but vaginas have differing sizes just like penises, and not just looser/tighter but also bare length. She seems to be very petite in that area.
>>
>>17525935
Did you want advice about something?
>>
>>17526003
>>17525811
>cont'd

Same for sensitivity. Some women think no sensation beats eating out; others literally do not even feel it because it is "too soft". Your girlfriend seems to be in between, it feels good or like tickling or whatever but it's not enough to make her climax. Not the most common but not weird.

Four, absolutely completely normal. Some women can never cum from penetration at all. If she responses more strongly another time, it can be due to being tired, hormones being different, less turned on etc that it doesn't work out that particular time.

As for the third bullet, if you had not included the part about her sensitivity I would've said that those are just signs of extreme arousal/being close. With the added sensitivity, I see two options. She does cum and doesn't realize it - highly unlikely - or she doesn't know how to cum at all and her body shuts down before she gets there (subconscious insecurity/panic over her reactions). Can she climax from masturbating?

As for the dirty talk, the most common misconception is that it's about finding magical words. It's not. Virtually everything sex related and graphic sounds silly if you judge it objectively. It's about explicitly communicating about what you feel. Reaching out in yet another way to connect with your partner and let them share in your enthusiasm and adoration for them.

Obviously there's the standard stuff like;
>that feels amazing
>you're so tight
>you're so sexy
>tell me how much you need it
>I want to fill you up
Yada yada. Those are fine lines (though most women will have their preferences and cringe at some) but you're going to run out of them and it's not the focus.
What's better (more personal and endlessly variable) is literally telling her what's going through your head. "You look so fucking sexy with your ass propped up like that." "I can't stop thinking about that noise you made when I made you cum the other day."
>>
>>17526028
The sexiest thing I ever heard was when a lover suddenly stopped me and held me in place and bend forward to whisper in my ear that I was destroying him, he didn't get anything done because he couldn't keep his hands off his dick anymore, every time he thought he was done for the day he remembered something I said or did and got hard again. I swear to god I felt like my whole body was melting and leaking away from me.

Hope this gives you an idea of what to aim for. Also please make noise. We want to feel like we're rocking a man's world, not like we're fucking a robot.
>>
>>17526003
Thanks, this was insightful
>>
>>17526075
You're welcome, best of luck!
>>
Girls,
How do I shake my fuckboy reputation? I don't even fuck a lot of girls and prefer a relationship but it's gotten back to me that girls think I'm a hoe. I have a lot of female friends and I love them to death but they tag me in shit and the gossip mill buzzes.
>>
>>17526028
she says that she can cum from touching herself and that she does it like twice a month if that. I asked her if she'd show me and she kind of deflected it. She's really shy about this stuff even with me. Like she'll ask me for dick pics and videos of me jackin it, and actually wanted to watch me do it a few times and I've always done it, but she still wants me to leave the room just to change shirts.
>>
File: logging-007.jpg (437KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
logging-007.jpg
437KB, 1000x665px
GUYS:

I'm seeing a guy that I really like. The first time we had sex, he wasn't that hard and I think he apologized, but I was too excited to remember. We've had sex a few more times and he's still pretty soft, but in the morning, really hard. Can I get a male perspective on this? Anything I can do?
>>
>>17525237
You can catch yeast infections orally, it's called thrush.
>>
>>17526112
I mean, it's one thing to not be comfortable masturbating with your boyfriend watching you, but if she makes you leave the room to change a shirt I'd wager that her issues with climaxing mostly have to do with a lack of ability to fully relax. Perhaps she is really insecure about her body? Sometimes women can get caught up in constantly worrying what they look like - whether the guy thinks their breasts look ugly when they're on their back and they've flattened and escape into their armpits, or whether he is turned off by the way she jiggles during sex. That can really take them out of the moment and turn them off enough to make an orgasm out of the question. I think the most effective would be to try to make her feel more comfortable being naked around you first, without focusing on an orgasm.

>>17526092
Explain to them seriously that what they do might be a fun running gag to them, but it's hurting your chances at being seen as boyfriend material and a serious relationship is something you really want.

Should be a non-issue.
>>
>>17526117
Was he drunk or on other substances during sex? Morning wood happens because we move around in our sleep a bit and our dick gets rubbed just right and there's also a urinary component. Ask him if it's okay to bang his morning wood and if he gets soft with you it's probably you.
>>
File: 1389394098483.jpg (289KB, 1215x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1389394098483.jpg
289KB, 1215x1200px
>>17526117
getting a boner requires the use of your parasympathetic nervous system, which does pretty much everything the opposite of your sympathetic nervous system (famous for the fight or flight response.) Sympathetic system excites you; increases heart rate, respiratory rate, blood flow to muscles, reduces gastric mobility, vasoconstricts to increase blood pressure and flow (important, because boners require the opposite, vasodilation), and basically everything you need to run or fight a foe, and you don't need a boner to do that. In the modern world there are not many foes to fight, however, and it gets activated during times of really any stress. He's got it in his head that if he can't get hard he won't please you and you won't like him anymore (the stress) which activates the sympathetic nervous system, making his boner dwindle. This stresses him out more, which only further inhibits his ability to get hard, in a positive feedback loop. You basically have two options. You can give him time, and as he gets more relaxed around you the problem will solve itself; and/or you can talk to him about it and make sure you reassure him that you have fun having sex even if it's not completely up, and that you're going to stay with him no matter what. I suggest doing both, and be very reassuring. This is a sensitive subject for every man and it has lots of room for them being hurt, and that will only make the problem worse.
>>
>>17526135
It's not really a running gag, they just like taking pictures for IG and shit showing they're having fun. I'll comment stuff like "buddies!" but people will still be like "I saw you were with anonette, ;)"
>>
>>17526117
only have sex in the morning ?
>>
22 male in school, going on my first "official" sorta date in a few weeks with a great girl my friends are setting me up with. Haven't met her yet but she seems nice, intelligent, just wants something casual. She thinks I'm cute from my FB pictures and is excited to meet me.

She doesn't actually know me though, only what my friend has told her, which means my positive qualities have been hyped up and my negatives are unknown.
Pros are that I'm smart, funny, smooth, but only when I'm not trying to be. Like when I'm natural and not too invested in how the person feels about me.

Cons are that I have an ugly/gross skin condition (which is hidden under clothes and hair), poor sexual health (3 partners over the years, but long dryspells with excessive masturbation in between. So I'm not practiced at sex, and my penis, coupled with my skin condition, is both dry and has two large discolored spots), and I have severe clinical depression from my shitty home life, as well as ADHD.

Overall, by staying calm and being friendly I think the first date will go pretty well, assuming she didn't expect me to be something I'm not based on how my friend played me up.

On the other hand, if we get sexual she has to see my skin lesions (think Deadpool, but not nearly as widelyspread), and work with my roughed-up penis (with a condom she won't feel or hardly see a difference, but on my end sex is a little painful).

So...how do I factor my cons into my approach if and when we get the ball rolling? Like assuming I don't overthink and fuck up meeting her by getting nervous/blanking out, how do I approach a casual relationship given my prevalent serious personal issues?
>>
>>17526117
Having sex in the morning would probably be optimal. Morning wood has to do with capillary relaxation when you fall asleep. Typically it will make guys horny in the morning (as opposed to getting an erection because you're horny).

>>17526137
>If he gets soft with you it's probably you
Dumb statement, it's rarely you. ED is almost always psychosomatic and has little to do with partners. Giving him confidence and trying to reduce pressure are most likely gonna help. It sounds new so when you're at a point where you can, get into an involved talk and communicate that you know exactly who he is, and you like him.
>>
>>17526147
Right, I'm not that great with social media, for whatever reason I pictured them tagging you in jokes/quotes about manwhores.

Still though I don't really see the big deal about asking them not to post pictures online. You can wrap it up in a way that makes more sense - like mention specifically that while of course you can just tell a girl that you happen to have these female friends, but if you give someone your info and they see you with random girls all the time, it looks weird and shady. Maybe it's necessary to ask her how it would look to her if she met a cute guy and looked him up only to see him with various ladies (exes? FWBs? suitors ready to hate her?).
>>
Girls of /adv/,

What do you think about a guy who puts up with verbally and sometimes physically abusive behavior from a woman?
>>
>>17526164
Actually I did have a girl I was seeing tag me in a bunch of fuckboy memes even though I didn't cheat on her or anyone ever. Ugh maybe I need to move.
>>
>>17526178
A shame that he got trapped into that, but other than that, nothing. People who think that they would never let something like that happen to them are typically way underestimating how subtly it sneaks up on you, and not respecting how huge the difference is between leaving a hypothetical person and leaving a flesh and blood person you grew to love.

If someone were to think it was unmanly, I'd say that is a mark of their lack of maturity and psychological understanding more than anything else.
>>
>>17526146
>He's got it in his head that if he can't get hard he won't please you and you won't like him anymore (the stress) which activates the sympathetic nervous system, making his boner dwindle. This stresses him out more, which only further inhibits his ability to get hard, in a positive feedback loop. You basically have two options. You can give him time, and as he gets more relaxed around you the problem will solve itself; and/or you can talk to him about it and make sure you reassure him that you have fun having sex even if it's not completely up, and that you're going to stay with him no matter what. I suggest doing both, and be very reassuring. This is a sensitive subject for every man and it has lots of room for them being hurt, and that will only make the problem worse.

Thanks. I figure this is it because the first time he apologized, though I couldn't care less because he's a sexy man beast. I guess my best line of action is to continue being understanding and caring without drawing attention to it?

>Ask him if it's okay to bang his morning wood and if he gets soft with you it's probably you.
Lots of morning sex. If it was me, why would be continue to see me and have sex with me?
>>
>>17526178
Depend on who she is
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 236x236px
Guys:

Bf and i can only see each other on the weekend (he's abroad the rest of the time) and since he doesn't masturbate during our time appart, he cums in a few strokes whenever we have sex. And yes, even after we just HAD sex. I actually don't mind too much since i can't cum anyways. I just love the whole shabang surrounding penetrative sex. But i know he hates it. He appologizes every time and i try to tell him to stop that but he still does it. What the hell do i do?
>>
>>17526178
My boyfriend's mother was abusive.
I deeply respect him for never getting back to her and taking care of his younger sister till they were old enough to move out. I respect him for cutting ties. He's a very tall, muscular, angry looking guy and I am pretty grateful that he never did anything stupid.
Probably if he had abusive relationships I'd be more careful, but you can't really choose parents.
>>
>>17526178
He shouldn't put up with it. Either talk to her about it while she's calm and get couple's counseling if she's worth it or leave if she's not. My boyfriend and I have both done some unfortunately abusive things. We've let things get really bad, but we're the love of each other's lives and we're trying to fix it. If you think she's a good person on the whole, and that she's capable of change you can stick it out if you want - but don't enable it. Get help, and talk to her about it kindly but firmly.
>>
>>17526217
Girl here, but - why don't you try to get him off during the week?
Me and my husband had the same problem. We had no sex for weeks and frustrating sex when we were together, because he came fast.
Just spice things up with phone sex, sexy pictures, webcam sex, sexting, whatever. I got him off every day while he was away and it was all nice when he came back at home.
>>
>>17526217
It's vital to me to time my masturbation so that I won't cum too quickly/slowly when I have sex, if I'm only having it semi-regularly. I can't imagine why he would purposefully not maintain his sexual performance if he has the sex drive to do so.
>>
>>17526250
He's in military and has no second alone. Believe me, otherwise i would.

>>17526263
See above, he has zero privacy and time and is also way too exhausted during the week. I know that and i know that's the problem. I try to tell him that he shouldn't feel bad for it because it's not his fucking fault and i don't want him to stress over it but i can tell it is really getting to him. I need a foolproove way to easy his mind or he'll end up with serious anxiety induced ed
>>
Should I be upset that a girl I've been dating cancelled a hour before an outing, but made sure to call me beforehand.

Also two of my friends bailed on a labor day trip and I'm more mad at them if that's any context.
>>
>>17526312
What was the reason?
Try to calm your tits. You are mad right now and feel like everyoneisabandoning you. Don't make hasty decisions you might regret later. The girland yoir friends all don't know how bad their timing is/was and would be estranged if you blow this out of proportion. Maybe be honest and tell them about the other incident so they understand why you're so pissed
>>
>>17526312
It's okay to be upset because that's a sucky thing to have happen to you.

But don't hold a grudge about it, just find away to make yourself feel better and calm down.
>>
>>17526327
>>17526331

I haven't really said anything about either party as an explanation. I just was fairly short in conversation and despondent. I never act out. I'm most likely just going to hermit for the weekend and work on my teaching schedule for the next week.
>>
>>17526340

Also my students have been difficult this week, I feel like they collectively gave me the finger. None did their summer preparation for the school year. The reason she had to cancel was something ran at work ran over too late and became a time crunch against something else afterwards. She did say she should've told me this could've happened Tuesday, or Wednesday, but forgot as she planned the event.
>>
I think my gf is about to break up with me within the next hour

I have a sick feeling in my stomach like when I first kissed her. Really odd it began and might end with this feel

Basically I'm insensitive and unaffectionate
>>
>>17526340
I'd probably do the same. Give yourself a break and pamper yourself. Wait till the air is clear again and then pick the lose end up again and continue with fresh energy. It sucks that this has happened, but i doubt anybody was purposefully trying to fuck you over.
>>
>>17526356
What did you do?
>>
>>17526361

Nah, none of them are terrible people. It just was three people cancelling me over the course of 3 hours. I'm most likely just going to wait for her to call me back next week whenever she's free from work. I just feel like venting as I can't go on dates very often (usually once a month).
>>
>>17526362
Iv been unaffectionate basically from what she said. She's been really needy. She said she needs more love and she feels like she doesn't have a bf

She's on her way now. Oh god.
>>
>>17526369

RIP Anon. If it is what you think it is cry first before she starts talking.
>>
>>17526388
I'm totally doa right now. My heart is beating really fast and I'm nervous

Idk what I'm going to say.
>>
>>17526369
Is she right though? Do you love her or not?
>>
>>17525935
The issue lies in the fact that everyone takes shit differently. While if some dude yelled "Nice ass" at me, while I wouldn't think it's the classiest or most tactful thing in the world, and most definitely wouldn't think highly of the caller, I recognize it's just words and those only hurt if you let them. Therefore I just laugh and move on with my life. It's not that big a deal. However the next chick might have a complete cow over it, because she has different standards about that kind of stuff. Is she overreacting? Maybe, maybe not. Some would say yes, others would agree with her reaction.
Now that being said, there is a lot of bullshit in the small minority of feminazis who take a simple "Hello" as "catcalling" but they're literally children looking for something to throw a temper tantrum over. You don't even have to do anything at all, they'll find a reason to be upset, and therefore you can't avoid it. Just ignore shitty behavior. To the average mentally sane adult though, there's a clear difference between "Holy shit I'd fuck dem titties so hard DAYMN gurl put my cock right in dat pretty mouth" and "I just wanted to say you look lovely today, hope you have a good one."

Also, its a myth that all women even get "cat called", because only the hot ones do.This is why women make up, or play up, these encounters. Because deep down they know its flattering, and it can boost their status as "hot chick" so they complain in a backhanded way of gloating.
I for one would literally die to get cat called, even in a vulgar manner. Because that means there's one person on this whole planet that can find my ugly ass boner inducing somehow. Even though I don't find it respectable, and wouldn't bang some dude yelling vulgar things at me, it still hits the self esteem positively to know I'm at least fuckable. I know I'm too ugly to be wife material, but being fuckable is at least the next best thing.
>>
>>17526426
>Also, its a myth that all women even get "cat called", because only the hot ones do.This is why women make up, or play up, these encounters. Because deep down they know its flattering,
I was with you until you spouted this bullshit.
>>
>>17526426
DAYUM GURL
Idk where you live but here if you go to any poor area and walk shaking your ass someone WILL say "shake it baby" or any alternatives
>>
File: 1472860461993.jpg (136KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472860461993.jpg
136KB, 500x533px
>>17524481
Do women like old-fashioned men?
>>
File: bugs.png (955KB, 819x498px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.png
955KB, 819x498px
>>17526388
I'm back now. I was right. We broke up. Oddly enough I feel better. That sick feeling is gone.
>>17526405
I thought I did. But I guess I couldn't show it she said through my actions, words, or texts. I have not demonstrated I love her. The thing about me is I'm a very cold person. I'm not emotional at all and she's the opposite. I blame my parents for why I act like this. We had dated for almost two years and from what she was saying she's right this was my fault.

So here I am back on 4chan and single again. How do I go from here guys?? It still hasn't sunk in so I'm not sad yet. I feel like eventually I'll start crying and all my emotions will finally burst out. I want to skip it and go straight to moving on.
>>
>>17526542

I'm the guy you're first responding too.

>this was my fault

No it wasn't, if she couldn't pick up through your actions and manner that you loved her then she isn't compatible with you. Find someone that does understand that. Next.
>>
is it even worth bothering girls if you have no car or place of your own? And that's BEFORE getting to the fact you're (me) also unattractive
>>
>>17526574

Well, you don't have a lot of value besides being a short fling. Is their career potential?
>>
>>17526203
>I guess my best line of action is to continue being understanding and caring without drawing attention to it

No, the best would be to be open and direct about it, but be reassuring as well. Talk to him about it.
>>
>>17526580
I'm 22 and just started school but even with the degree I get, I doubt it. Is that really all women care about? Character doesn't get you anywhere?
>>
would you respect your male partner less if he got beat up in a fight?
>>
>>17526605
Well let's see
>Women
>vain
>superficial
>needy
>materialistic
>unfaithful
>shallow
>mostly unintelligent and can't support themselves
>attention whores
>spendy
>liars
The list goes on. You're better off focusing on maximizing your own salary and forgetting women, when will you guys realize they aren't worth nearly as much as the regard you hold them in
>>
>>17526605
If you're in school then finding a bitch should be easy as shit. Just talk to one, if you aren't autistic you should be good
>>
I was looking at some pictures of my girlfriend from mutual friends fb pages. In some pictures she has this big bright smile, everybody's laughing, typical good time shots. It then occurred to me that I don't think I've ever seen that same smile when she's with me or in any of our pictures together. now the gerbil in my head is starting to spin it's wheel thinking about the relationship..if she's happy with me or what
>>
>>17526605
c'mon m8, get redpilled and stop catering to these bitches. they won't give three shits about you if the bank account isn't right.
>>
Guys, tell me if you've been in my shoes.

Girls, tell me how you think it should be approached.

I'm in a relationship and have been with my gf for about 1.4 years. It's been good, up and downs but her personality is great and I love her. My problem is though that I think she's too heavy. Not only is she heavy, but she won't even attempt to count calories for a diet because she views her weight as fine. It isn't, coming from a guy who was once heavy I can tell you that. She has a bigger guy than me and I just find it unattractive when in Bed with her, it's something I can't help but focus on.

A few months ago I brought it up to her drunk and she basically didn't take any of it to heart. It was my bad, I shouldn't have done it while drunk but it was a mistake and I own it. Due to this I find it hard to bring up.

I love this girl. How do I bring up the fact that I really want her to lose weight and work out to look better? I diet to lose weight and have been getting closer and closer to my goal (currently 6' 175 so not huge, but could lose more). We're young, I don't want to see her balloon when we get married either. I know it's shallow, but at the end of the day physical attraction matters. Let me know if there's anything I can do, thanks.
>>
I want to talk to a Muslim headscarf girl at my school but I'm scared.

These girls are hot as fuck and probably not really wife or gf material due to their religious beliefs but as a non Mudslime Allah Akbhar ISIS member how should I approach one? I'll look out of place even talking to one of them but I really like this one girl in my class she's cute and funny as fuck and ditzy, not to mention THICC. Those Arabic and Persian shitty males don't deserve these goddesses
>>
>>17526674
how about you save her the trouble of having to reject a bigoted loser and just kill yourself instead
>>
>>17526681
>asspained mudshit
Don't be mad at him that most of these girls would probably spit in the face of a non Muslim or person from their ethnic group even looking their way. The Muslim girls at my school are rude as fuck, only group of students that don't hold the fucking door for other people. They need to be bombed.
>>
>>17526681
>ignoring all the shit about muh Islam and how they don't respect other race and religion
Cool
>>
>>17526621
Idk if i should give you hope or not...
You sound like those who cling on it.
>>
>>17526610

I wouldn't respect anyone that got into a physical altercation in the first place unless it's self defense. Fighting is for children.

Beating up someone in a fight is like being the fastest retard in the special olympics.
>>
>>17526725
Which is alright, since you're probably not worth fighting for in the first place.
>>
>>17526756

I'm a guy, so no one is fighting over me. I break up altercations in pick up basketball games occasionally.
>>
>>17526633
Bump
>>
File: 1438149677300.jpg (66KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
1438149677300.jpg
66KB, 437x437px
Female who's super into me I haven't done anything with anyone since my ex cheated on me and we broke up. Not bad 6.5/10 but I keep catching myself staring at her and wondering if i'm actually attracted to her or if i'm just bored/lonely. Shes a really nice person and I really don't wanna just string her along until I find someone better which is what I honestly see myself doing. Went on a few dates already but I don't know If I should just end it now and avoid all the trouble or keep dating her and see where it takes me.

Wat do?
>>
>>17527011
probably kill yourself because you sound like an opportunistic piece of human garbage
>>
>>17524481
I posted a similar question to this a few years ago but it still requires a bit of context
>going into college with depression
>put myself through a few meetings and get put on antidepressants
>dick dont work
>be a male hitting on a girl that I like
>date despite her being a casual lesbian
>senior year
>dick works
>roommates and she still hooks up with girls now and then

Should I ask if I can "cheat" on her or is it implied?
I know she isn't a bisexual but is it alright if I ask if I could service her?
I still love her and the relationship is still fairly mutual but I have been looking for someone else in case things go south, any advice?
>>
for everyone
how to stop liking a girl you know from online game,that u just recently knew that she have a bf not just a bf but one from ethics u don't like.

tl;dr how to stop liking a girl?
all answers from everyone is good,but if possible someone with same experience or similar one reply
>>
>>17526452

Thats not even bullshit. Why do you think women are so eager to complain loudly about being cat called? Its like she said, backhanded gloating

I know a girl that complained that guys catcalling her said she had a great body, "shame about the face tho" (shes se asian) and she was pretty upset about it

It always rings home for me that, if a guy gets hassled on the street, does he go off on one loudly telling anyone that will listen that he got hassled and didnt do anything about it? No, because of the shame involved.

So why do women talk about it so much? Because catcalling is still complimentary, even if its vulgar and unwanted attention

At the end of the day, If the hardest part of your commute is some stranger telling you're hot, or even just trying to be over bearingly friendly because they fancy you, then I cant sympathise

Because getting complimented is not hardship
>>
>>17527088
Eliminate all the time you spend with her and/or find someone else
>>
>>17527130
>Thats not even bullshit.
Yeah it is.
Also getting catcalled is not a compliment.
>>
>>17527161
how to eliminate the time? like stop playing or talking with her?
>>
>>17527172
Yes, you can still play the game but avoid her at all costs
>>
>>17527176
even staying just litterly friends isn't advisable? since you know i kinda like her kek
>>
File: 1471768911544.jpg (68KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471768911544.jpg
68KB, 540x540px
>>17527192
Speaking from experience you'll just become more miserable

Once you find someone else you'll look back and laugh about even considering staying
>>
TEST
>>
GIRLS, Why do women act so awkward when they see a guy that they have had sex with?

Would it be because they feel it was a mistake, or is this how you usually react?
>>
>>17527201
you know what annoys me pegasus? is that cur bf is from my country and i hate my country's ppl, also he is a tard,what is more annoying is that i always made fun of my country's ppl and their religion (i'm racist against my own ppl because what i see from them)
she gets annoyed but never bothered telling me she has a bf AND he has those ethics..
and now i'm fucked in the head don't know what to do so i see only u mighty pegasus have the answers to these situations
>>
File: tumblr_mw34wzggWb1sfwn8wo1_500.gif (892KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw34wzggWb1sfwn8wo1_500.gif
892KB, 500x284px
>>17527214
No matter what you do she's never going to change her opinion of him

Sever the bonds or get strangled by them, your choice
>>
>>17527223
severing bonds is hard thats why i'm asking for ways just to stop liking her lol
also what is that anime?
>>
>>17527230
You should get used to severing bonds its an important life skill

anime is Casshern Sins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJlHnF51uhc

Rip and tear
>>
>>17527236
i severed bongs with real life friends before and i don't mind that you know why? because i still can talk/contact them if i find a need to.so i don't want this to be the most real bond severing because then i would never contact her even if/when i go to her country (i'm trying/thinking about going to her country).
i made up a story about a friend dumbed his friend to hang out with parnter and told her to her female friend which is prolly her best friend even that they live in distant countries in hope that she might tell her, is that fine? or i missed up lel
>>
>>17527236
emergency update!!she is online now, what should i do?
also u watch anime it seems care to share ur mal account if u have? :>
>>
27yo male, asking straight women of similar age (let's go with 30 and under).

Am I too old to be wearing silly T-shirts? To give you an example, I have a TMNT shirt, among other various shirts. I don't do shit like video games or internet memes, so I'd like to think I haven't gone off the deep end just yet.
>>
File: tenor.gif (427KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
427KB, 500x281px
>>17527252
I don't use MAL

You ignore her and be done with it

Say you go to her country, talk to her and fall in love then she or you fucks it all up

Are you really aware of the mental anguish a relationship can put on someone? LDR compounds that anguish because you literally get none of the benefits of being in a relationship with someone

all you get is suffering and all you have is hope to hold on to because they're not there
>>
>>17527263
will try ignoring her for some days because i'm clingy af kek,MAL is good for anime watchers
i'm not aware of the mental anguish but the last part of that sentence made alot of sense
>you forgot pic related
lel
>>
>>17527212
>>17527212
Sex often comes with or results in feelings, some of which can be complicated. Those feelings aren't necessarily attraction or something positive, it could be shame, regret or confusion too. It also is not necessarily how they feel about the other person, but the act itself.

Also depends on the person, not all girls are going to be like this and it may become less of an issue as you/the girls get older. More experience and more partners make it a bit less awkward.
>>
File: tumblr_mzxgje0fVt1t3jjq1o1_500.gif (488KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzxgje0fVt1t3jjq1o1_500.gif
488KB, 500x279px
>>17527268
>clingy af

Yeah I am too, but I've got better at living life in general

Being clingy tends to suck the happiness out of a relationship, just so you know

You can love cake but if you eat it everyday you're going to quickly not love cake anymore
>>
>>17527278
i hope i get better at living life in the near future since i'm starting uni after a couple of weeks or so, and as u probably noticed i'm a khv 18 introvert,give some tips on how to get better at living life
>>
Met this nice girl at uni, got her fb. Asked her out on friday, said she's busy but we can arrange a different date some other time. Now I'm thinking about asking her today again, to see if she's free on Sunday. My question is, wont I sound too desperate? Can texting too often actually fuck everything up?
>>
>>17527284
I don't have the answers to those questions on how to live a better life, that's up to you

I just provide solutions to small things
>>
>>17527295
from my virgin experience yes,wait a day or two then ask her if she is free on anyday/anotherday
>>
>>17527297
alright pegasus so your final saying is ignoring right? but if she tried to start a converstaion is that fine or i should answer with k and no or completely ignore? :>
>>
File: 1472698869479.jpg (194KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1472698869479.jpg
194KB, 894x894px
>>17527301
Depends what kind of person you are

I personally would just message her saying that you can't handle being friends anymore because X reason then block/delete her
>>
>>17527303
alright thanks pegasus, i will try to find the best solition
>>
>>17527309
solution*
i fucked up i accepted a game request now, back to the endless cycle kek
>>
Is it bad if I keep in contact with a girl that has shown signs that she likes me yet has a boyfriend?

Is it even worth it?
>>
>>17526028

>Standard stuff

I said that kinda shit when I was in high school.

Now it's like:

>You like how Daddy fucks you?
>Tell me you want me to fuck your mouth.
>Spread your ass.
>You like sucking my cock? (With my cock in their mouth so all they can do is nod and mumble).
>Tell Daddy you love him.
>(After I've fucked their pussy and they start sucking it) Your pussy taste good?
>If they have a Big Brother Complex then you say this like "Don't tell mom, this is our secret."
>"Be a good little sister and take care of your big brother."
>Etc.

Dirty talk is less about what you say but how you say it; you have to sound like you mean it or have authority in your voice.

Take a small group communications class, it'll help you a lot with dirty talk a lot.
>>
>>17527314
True love is rarely born out of unfaithfulness.

She's probably fickle as fuck, anon.
>>
>>17526681
kill yourself.
>>
>>17527314
no but it's fucking hard to stop so it'll just give you a bigger heartbreak is all
>>
>>17527262

any sort of graphic T trigger the manchild alarm desu, wear at your own risk
>>
>>17525935

the fact of the matter is that men are twice as strong as woman so when a random man on the street yells at a woman that he's attracted to her in a vulgar manner the problem is not that she thinks "ugh thats sexist" its that she thinks "is he going to rape and murder me?" especially since it's something mostly done by scummy men
>>
>>17526117
Like most of these things it has nothing to do with you and he's just nervous. Actually the hotter you are the more nervous he'll be.
>>
I need help lads, I'm torn here.

About a month ago, I met this girl in this program for the Marines. We talked, kissed, and I caught feelings for her. I told her my feelings, but that night, she never gave me a clear answer, so that question is still looming over our heads.

Just this Wednesday we had a fallout following a very long and tedious story that just has too much background to explain unless I went back into the last month. My friend, her, one of her lady friends, and me are in a text group chat.

Me and her got into an argument in the group chat over her acting fake, and my best bud and I ganged up on her, showing no mercy.

My best bud leaves for the marines on Monday, to boot camp, and is having a going away party this Saturday/Sunday.

Anyways when we ganged up on her, it lingered onto the next day. I posted on my snapchat something that targeted her and her friend. Anyways, I eventually cooled down, and decided to check on her because her lady friend posted a picture of our friend on snapchat. She looked completely dead, devastated, totally different. We talked for an hour, she cried on multiple times during that talk, and I told her I feel bad, but I'm not apologizing because everything we called her out on was true.

She was originally going to come to the party through my word, but my best bud doesn't want her to come. But she has done so much for him (he had spent the night at her family's house since he was homeless for a day), bought us so much liquor, shit like that. He just started disliking her somewhat after I started hanging out with her and talking with her.

So now, I want her to come to say goodbyes to my boot camp friend, but few people want her at the party. Should I just not let her come, or bring her on my invite and keep her on a tight leash by me? Note my friend has a girlfriend, so it isn't about fighting over a girl.

Also I made my own thread but I need quick answers.
>>
>>17527386
>its that she thinks "is he going to rape and murder me?"
This is paranoia and not legitimate fear. The chances of a woman being raped by a stranger who catcalls them are so low they're not worth considering.
>>
Is it safe to assume girls don't hate me/think I'm creepy if they laugh at my dumb jokes and socialize with me? I mean, they'll even start conversations with me if I'm at the same table or something. Is that a good sign
>>
What makes a girl seem interesting to you men out there?
>>
My girlfriend sent me a message of her best friend asking me to like her new picture on fb. seems weird as when i've never met the best friend and I feel like asking for a fb like is lame. Should I like it? I dont really want to out of principle now because caring about fb likes is dumb and I dont want to feed someones ego
>>
>>17527466
Similar interests and/or a good understanding of things I/he may not understand
>>
>>17527472
If she asked you to do her a favour, do it. It's a small thing.
If you don't do it, there will be stupid drama.
>>
>>17527466
not playing bullshit social games or putting on masks
having strong interests
having self confidence
kindness & apprication of the good things in the world
being my particular physical type
being clearly intelligent and willing to say what they think
being funny and lighthearted
>>
>>17527477
I know I should because it avoids drama, so I probably will. It seems pathetic thought to get so caught up on likes you have to ask your best friends bf (me) to like their photo which already has 400+ likes
>>
>>17527314
>Is it bad if I keep in contact with a girl that has shown signs that she likes me yet has a boyfriend?
are you pursuing her? If so, yeah that's gonna shit out bad. If not, no problem hombre
>>
i need help guys

so, i`ve been going out with my boyfriend for 6-7 months, we`ve known each other for a few years. he writes stuff, used to write a few years ago about girls he liked that broke his heart, all of them very nice things to be honest, one of these days i started reading those things and got very affected.

i asked the day afterward and he told me he doesn`t write about me because i make him happy and i am like his home etc etc, it was nice but from time to time i think about it and just blank out.

today we went to buy a few things together, when we went back to his house i saw he was doing something on his phone and he was checking the blog of a girl he said he was interested a few years ago, i started thinking about the things he used to write and got very upset, to the point i blanked out.

i was sitting next to him and he was playing and i was just numb and he got very scared and i had no way to snap out of that panic and then he spent over an hour playing with my hair and hugging me but i could not snap out.

i feel very awful and dont know what to do, he got angry afterwards but he realized i was still blank and continued to hug me and shit and i pretended i went to sleep a few hours ago because i`ve been crying and feel like i failed him somehow.

i mentioned i was afraid he was cheating on me and then he spent a lot of time comforting me but i am still blank and numb and very sad.
>>
>>17527519

sounds like you're dating the male version of taylor swift

are you're parents divorced by any chance? usually anxiety over cheating is from growing up with parents with a bad relationship so you think that shit's normal
>>
I want to have a baby. I want to so badly, I dream about it often. Is this just because I'm a girl? Do men ever feel this way?
>>
>>17527409

I'm trying to make you aware of how anxiety provoking it is

the guys on the street trying to egg you into a fight are probably not going to murder you, but they could, and should shut the fuck up
>>
>>17527529
im laughing so much with the taylor thing, he wrote those things when he was 16 or 17 and they are all of girls who rejected him and now i`m picturing taylor in the same positing and it`s kind of funny.

my parents are not divorced btw! i dont have any divorced couple nearby
>>
>>17526633
Bumping again.

Tldr, love gf but she's overweight and either doesn't realize it or doesn't want to do anything. Losing physical attraction. How do I bring it up?
>>
>>17527533
I've never thought about that
>>
>>17527403
Any help for me please?
>>
How would you handle meeting a guy who had deadly allergies to food?

How should he approach the subject of kissing?
Assuming you'll eat something on the date, should he bring up the potential issue so he might be able to kiss you later on if things go well?
Is that too presumptuous?
>>
File: durexvibe.jpg (112KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
durexvibe.jpg
112KB, 1000x1000px
Guys / Girls

Since I bought my gf a vibrator, its like she's becoming desensitised to normal stimulation

>used to have a gr8 sex life
>when we met she was a shy virgin with 0 experience (except nude sending)
>spent ages getting her used to penetration, she got used to it a few months into relationship
>almost every time I would go down on her for a min of 25 minutes, would usually cum 3 or 4 times (per lingus session)

>after a few months of normal sex, find out she's never used a vibrator
>decided I had to get her one (was inspired by Gabby First Orgasm video)
>bought her pic related, only $20 so why not

>over time she seems less receptive to what I did in the past
>tried new methods, she's generally very wet but eventually it always boils down to:
>"can we use the vibrator?"

>I've mentioned a few times to her, said she doesn't use it very often
>thing is, she doesn't masturbate often either cus I see her weekly
>so pretty sure she's using it whenever she masturbates

>today when I saw her, got sick of it
>she asked to use the vibe after 20 mins of me eating/fingering
>didn't say anything just went with it

>even then it took her ages to cum
>when she finally finished, the vibrator magically disappeared
>(its very small and our bed usually has a lot of random stuff on it)

>she looked for it briefly but eventually gave up
>she has since gone home and I have it with me now, not sure what to do

What do?

I know some likely responses, so I'll just answer them now

>dick is close to 7 inches and shes a small girl, and shes able to cum easily from sex (with or without rubbing clit)
>so its not a size issue

>I always take the time to do foreplay, and most of the time SHE asks me to go down
>(because of how much it used to make her cum in the past) and she's always sufficiently wet

>our relationship is mostly good, we've had a few big fights but they're all resolved now
>communication is currently very good
>>
>>17527808
Other details

>her longest orgasm is 15 minutes

>average orgasm is 2-4 minutes

>used to cum 1-6 times when I would go down
>now averaging 1-2

I know she hasn't been faking it because
>I can see the contractions
>she gets very red in the face
>she's wobbly when she stands up
>she's a terrible liar (even over text, and especially in person)
>I've read a lot online about how to eat/finger/fuck and have asked previous partners what they liked
>>
>>17527652
>How would you handle meeting a guy who had deadly allergies to food?
I'm a guy but I come from a family with similar issues. Really I don't get why you'd go out anywhere where you weren't either confident they'd respect his allergies or go to a place that doesn't handle those ingredients to begin with.

Just doesn't seem like one of those things you should haggle on.
>>
>>17527652
>How would you handle meeting a guy who had deadly allergies to food?
Like, whatever? He should pay attention.

>How should he approach the subject of kissing?
It's not really likely to happen. I have allergies and kiss my boyfriend 10-15 minutes after he ate stuff I'm allergic to, and nothing ever happened. I've read that after a few hours it should be completely safe.

Anyways, don't say anything - if a guy I just met told me "don't eat x, I will get allergy if we make out later" I would laugh at his face. Wait a few hours. Try to avoid restaurants that sell things you're allergic to, order before her and mention your allergies while you're ordering. If she's smart enough, she'll act accordingly.
>>
>>17526633
>My problem is though that I think she's too heavy.
What exactly is her weight+height? Either you have those weird standards 4chan perpetuates or she's at an unhealthy weight, pretty much the only way around it. There are lots of ways to measure your height and weight, it's a pretty objective thing and if she refuses to listen to reason there is only so much you can do.

Leading a horse to water and all that.

>>17527533
There's a desire, but it's not a biological drive like it is for many women. It's more of a pros and cons list.

>>17527466
Basically an interesting life mixed with no mind games.
>>
>>17526633
>My problem is though that I think she's too heavy.
>My problem

Either accept it or dump her.
Asking someone to change for you is selfish and stupid. It will just create resentment in your relationship.
If she's happy with herself and has no motivation to lose weight, then she'll be like that pretty much forever. If you can't live with it, find someone else.

It is not bad or superficial to not like fat people. I don't either. But I don't date them and then expect them to change because they have a great personality.
>>
>>17527533
Yes but not like most women
>>
To both.

I'm a pretty socially awkward person and very timid and silent. So I always had a fairly small social circle made up of only people I like.

So of course I didn't have much contact in high school. Which brings me to the subject :

>in public transport
>two high school boys beside me. maybe 16/17 yrs old, looked fairly young, skinny acne looking
>every conversation invariably goes back to girls and fucking
>they compare girls and talk about their ass and how fresh they look
>the phrase "yeah i banged her/i want to bang her" is uttered every time a new girl is mentionned
>my favorite ones being "every girl you want to bang, I banged before you dude!" and "she wanted to date me but I ditched her, she had a crooked tooth"
>"she sent me nude pics of herself and I shared them around school and she had to leave for another one" (they laughed) "she's fat but she has big boobs"

Listening to them, it appears as though they "bang" a new girl every so often (they were talking about who they were going to fuck today, and what their chances are).

My question is this. Is it likely to be all true? Is it more likely to be two guys bullshitting each other (especially the one who claims to bang so many girls he buddy likes).
Do girls seriously fall for this type of guys?
>>
>>17527994
Oh I forgot this.

>"do you know if ____is a nympho? I heard she was one"
>a what?
>nympho, it's like, when a girl craves dick and she has sex whenever
>oh no she's not like that, not like ____she proposed to fuck with her friend. you wanna come?
>oh...no no. thanks"
>>
>>17527994
This is -extremely- unlikely to be true. Both because of their ages and the shit they say.

Protip: men who actually get laid a lot don't feel the need to not talk about anything else.
>>
>>17527994
>>17528001

It probably isn't all true. There must be some truth, but surely it's not all true.

>Do girls seriously fall for this type of guys?
We're talking about high school, which isn't exactly a great measurement for adult life choices.
In high school a bad, experienced, popular guy is seen as the best you can get. They're good looking, interesting, your relationship with them is full of drama.
Growing up you learn what kind of qualities you want in a partner, and you change your taste.

>inb4 riding the cock carousel memes.
>>
>>17527994
lol
>>
>>17528012
>>inb4 riding the cock carousel memes.
Oh no no. I'm not judging or anything.

My second gf had sex with idiots who fucked and ditched her right after.
All that was because of self esteem issues.

But she's one case. All my other gfs never fell for this type of guys.

Listening to those two boys, you'd think their high school is a brazzers college.
>>
>>17527466
intelligent
outgoing
independent
brutally honest
deep
>>
>>17527994
when I was 16/17 I was heavily influenced by eastern romance fantasy and all I ever talk to my female friends was about how I'm gonna ask this other girl out with the most impressive romantic gesture, of course they cheer me on but the problem is I have a crush on a different girl every week or so
>>
>>17528012
>Growing up you learn what kind of qualities you want in a partner, and you change your taste.
Always seemed kind of weird to me. I was bad at actually seeing what traits someone actually had when I was younger, but I always had a rough idea of what I wanted. It hasn't particularly changed either.

It's a large part of the reason why I'm set on edge when I talk to a woman and I found out she basically did a 180 with what she wants in a partner.
>>
>>17528027
I still do like the qualities that some of those douches have - a hot, confident, funny guy still is attractive.
I do value other things much more, now, tho. A hot, funny and confident guy who volunteers a lot, shares all of my interests, is very empathetic and mature is much more attractive, and I'd rather compromise on the physical appearance than on other qualities.
>>
>>17528012
>implying it's a meme
>>
File: 1465636844650.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465636844650.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>17527466
pretty

Interested in me
>>
>>17528024
I'm like you. I usually drop my interest as soon as I know it's not shared. Although, I can also voice the fact that I think someone is cute with no particular intent in mind

>mention in a group conversation that i think this friend is cute. jokingly ask her to marry me
>she knows i'm joking, but in another conversation I'm not in, she says "Anon is inlove with someone new every other week. It's weird"

Is it really weird? i'm not inlove. i'm just attracted/interested in someone, and only one person. When it's proven useless I move on and, yes, I usually stumble upon someone new very soon after.

I tend to overthink of I'm going to approach them and I talk about it to my friends for advice, but it's my nature.

I've always been like that and I don't know if it really is a strange behavior. Right now I'm in a relationship and i'm sometimes attracted to girls I see, but I'd never cheat.
>>
>>17528033
>I still do like the qualities that some of those douches have - a hot, confident, funny guy still is attractive.
Sure, but what about all of those negative traits? Did you just pretend they didn't exist? They generally don't hide them very well, if at all. My point is it's only logical to conclude that at some point you didn't think it was a big deal they were a shitty person. That's kind of concerning from my viewpoint.
>>
>>17528044
I was 13 or 14. I wasn't exactly the most rational thinker ever.
I thought love could change them. I thought that they were jerks because no one could ever understand them and that they never found someone as good as me. I thought drama was fun.
I thought that that guy who held my hand during the school trip was going to be the father of my children.

People grow up and change.
>>
>>17528049
>I was 13 or 14.
I'm referring more to people in the 17, 18 bracket if not older who then make that 180 change. 14 is too young to set up any expectations.

If you were 20 and still running on that assumption that you can make him change, then I'd express some doubt.
>>
Told a girl that I'm interested in that I like her butt, she didn't get angry or anything, but I just wanted to know if that's usually a bad thing. In general when you compliment women it's usually their facial features so that's why I thought that it was a dumb thing to do. It makes it seem like I'm just interested in sex or whatever (which I'm not).

Anyway, I told her that I would rub her butt and she said she hasn't had that in a while, am I in?
>>
>>17528095
you are so in dude, coffee date then dinner movie then fuck
>>
Okay so I have a really cheesy question. I'm making something for my gf and I'm not sure how to word it. Should the thing say "I'm a keeper" since it's gonna be her thing or should it say "you're a keeper", since it's my opinion and it would remind her of it every time she sees it.

I was thinking option 2, but I've seen similar things online say option 1.... what do you guys think?
>>
>>17528120
What are you making?
>>
>>17528095
Sounds like she reciprocated. Though, to be fair, I casually flirt with waitresses that I work with (to varying degrees of sexuality), and even the ones who wouldn't fuck me in 100 years flirt back. Casual, friendly flirting is fun.

But that sounds like you're in.
>>
>>17528139
It will probably be a mug
>>
>>17528095
Sounds like you're in and it's no big deal. The reason why there's a bit of a stigma surrounding body compliments is because many women have heard the "nice tits/ass" from complete strangers, or stares, which can make you feel like it's all others see when they look at you.

If it's obvious that someone enjoys your company, them finding your body nice is only a plus.

>>17528144
Also just wanted to say here that I agree and think it's a shame that flirting is often just seen as verbal foreplay. Flirting with anyone who really can flirt is lots of fun, like dancing with someone who knows what he's doing. It's also an innocent way to enjoy feeling attraction or affection for a random person.

>>17528120
I'd go with "you're a keeper" or a variation. "I'm a keeper" to me sounds more like you are trying to be goofy and funny than a heartfelt sentiment. I'm guessing the latter is what you're aiming for here.
>>
>>17528159
its tricky, I can see how it could come off as you saying you're the keeper
but "worlds best dad" mugs are given to the dad by the son

maybe you could reword it, to worlds best girlfriend?
or something similar where its more clear
>>
>>17528120
>[Name], the keeper
Could it work?
If you are good with photoshop you can make it look like a movie poster or something
>>
Let's say you went to middle school or high school with someone (let's call them A), probably was in the same gym class as them. You send A a friend request on Facebook. No response. Years after graduating high school, however, A finally accepts your friend request.

What's your overall impression of A?
>>
My gf's mother wants me to fuck her, basically. 9 months of relationship and for the last 6 or so months she is lightly flirting with me and for the last 3 months she is trying to touch me or making me touch her whenever gf is not nearby. GF is kinda slow and apparently didn't noticed. I do not want to tell my gf because I do not want them fighting over something stupid.

I know by experience that if some woman is interested in you and you do not act towards it she starts losing interest but how much times does it take until you women decides to go after someone else? She is divorced anyway.
>>
>>17528248

they dont know how to use facebook and only just noticed it lmao
>>
>>17528285

What a cunty thing to do, you should tell your gf since she might actually fuck the next guy after you.
>>
Is it rude/sexist/mysoginistic or just wrong in any form to tell a girl that she's pretty? I mean a girl that you barely know or just met and want to ask out.
>>
>>17528307

No, it's perfectly fine, of course. Just take care that your delivery doesn't come off as weird. "You're pretty" is a bit odder thing to say to someone you barely know than for example "Wow, you look good today".
>>
>>17528290
Dude, I am kinda hoping she will get bored, go out gaming and find a new boyfriend and all this passes without a hassle. I am assuming that she is after some guy that is being me because for the last months I am the one she regularly interacts with as she works from home and mostly have female married friends. Her mother got pregnant at 16 and is 36 now (gf is 19) and good looking enough to find some decent guy easily.

My girlfriend really likes her mother, specially since they were just the two of them after the divorce in their early teens. Telling this kind of thing to her would crush her and make things really awkward between both of them.

I want her mother to stop trying to make me give her shoulder massages, not break up her image, specially because she really took and still takes good care of my gf, overprotective and all.
>>
>>17525935
why dont you dress up like a girl and walk around town so you can see what its like?
>>
>>17528444
that just gets you called a faggot, girls don't get called faggots, faggot is meant to insult, cat calling is sometimes meant to actually let the girl know that she's hot
>>
File: I'm busy, cunt..gif (2MB, 431x235px) Image search: [Google]
I'm busy, cunt..gif
2MB, 431x235px
>>17525935
>>17528444
>>17528468

Eh, it depends on the area.

New Jersey, New York and Chicago are the states where most of this happens.

I've always tell bummed looking girls to smile at college (while smiling in playful way) and they always do even if it just for a few second while we pass each other; some giggle or laugh.

Except for this one cunt at college said "Why should I?" and I replied "Then die unhappy, you fucking cunt."

God Bless America
>>
Girls, would it be a dealbreaker if your bf needed some etiquette lessons? Would you teach him?

Also, why do you like dogs?
>>
>>17528248
sounds like me.
sry bro I'm super busy.
>>
>>17524481
Preferably guys:
Is it normal, that I never had a crush on any girl?
Like I found girls attractive, liked their body etc. But i can´t remember feeling, that I want to spend more time with a particular girl.
Also I´m 20m, not virgin(had sex a few time with one girl) but never had a gf.
I´m male, tall and got rated a 7-8/10 by various people but never had a gf in my life.
I´m starting to thing the reason is, that I never felt the need to aproach any women and feel like all the work is not worth it.
What can I do?
Stop fapping? What else?
>>
>>17528615
There's nothing wrong with that. Don't worry about it.
>>
I was on vacation and there were two girls, who I talked to for some time.
Their reaction confused me.
There was the "hot" one and her more average friend (in my opinion), so when I talked to them, the hot one seemed to hate me and said things like "why don't you just leave" but at the same time her friend was showing a lot of interest, including questions like "do you have a girlfriend?" and giggling.
Another time I approached two girls on the street, I asked them whether they speak English, and one girl smiled at me and said nothing, but made me feel comfortable, and the other one said "no" like a bitch, so I left (probably shouldn't have though).
This seems similar to the previous one.
Why are things like that?
>>
>>17528615
Bro, i don't even know what exactly a crush is, i don't even know exactly what love (non-friend/family love) is and i don't even know if i had either.
It's not the norm but it's not wrong.
>>
>>17528636
In my class, this pretty chick is always with another average looking chick, but when I talk to them only the hot chick responds nicely, I have zero interest in either of them, just a few random conversations. And whenever the pretty one doesn't get something in the lesson she asks me to explain and the other has to swap her seat with me and that seems to rub her off in the wrong way. Moral of the story is there's always going to be more tension when there are two of them present.
>>
>>17528624
>>17528647
Thanks, I was worried, cause I got weird looks saying that.
Now that I think about it, I said it in front of some girls, lol
>>
File: existential hitman.png (45KB, 365x268px) Image search: [Google]
existential hitman.png
45KB, 365x268px
Asked a girl out ages ago and she agreed to go out with me and even suggested a good time. I probably fucked up somehow and I'm sure I did because I'm prone to that shit because I can spill spaghetti and pretty much a bit cold to women I like. She more or less rejected me the day before. I often see her a lot but I pretty much just ignore her other than some greetings here and there because I don't really invest myself towards women I like which is probably the fuck up. But anyways, it's been months, should I ask her out? Is there any chance?
>>
>>17527910
Answering the wrong side, but thanks for trying

>>17527927
You're a dumb cunt.
You're not deathly allergic obviously and laughing at him is just being a total birch.

Allergens can stay in a person's mouth beyond EIGHT hours, and no brushing teeth won't cut it.

Fucking dumbass
>>
Had been seeing the girl of my dreams for 18 months until two weeks ago when I found out she cheated on me... Well what I know for sure is that the last night we spoke on the phone, she told me she was about to go to bed, but in reality a guy who goes to her gym (I had seen the guy before, but never really interacted with him. He looks like a douchebag) came over and hung out with her and a couple of her neighbors... the guy stayed over night, his car parked by her place.

She doesn't know I know all this (long story...), and I kinda played dumb and just became distant at first, blew her off a few times by telling her I was too busy (my grandma's birthday was coming up so I told her I was shopping, etc). Then she asked what was wrong I told her to look into her conscience. So she just responded "Ok, according to you, what did I do?" and I've kind of avoided answering the question... She still thinks I left her without any reason. On top of what she did that night, there were lots of other things going on that made me suspect her, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt... I dunno how, but it seems her friends agree with her, and they've all turned on me like I am the bad guy.

I'd be lying if I said I saw the guy having sex with her, but I definitely saw his car at her place the morning after, and asked somebody I know that lives close by about it, and he said he saw the guy arrive at night, so the he definitely stayed overnight. I asked again about a week later, and was told the guy came back and she was kinda trying to hide in his car so people wouldn't see her.

I will consider telling her what I know when I feel the anger and attachment has subsided, though I don't know what for...

Would it be possible for this to work ever? Do cheaters ever stop? I have changed and will continue to change. I know I will never see her again unless I make some effort, but I really don't feel it's worth it at the moment, but it kinda helps me to think that it would be possible.
>>
>>17529025
Had a very similar thing happen about a month ago and asked about it here. Girl I had been seeing for about a year lied to me. I actually saw the guy leaving her place... she also denied it and said I was the bad guy for bailing at the first sign of trouble.

In my case I didn't waste any time. A few people might disagree, but, I mean, do you really wanna be one of those guys who isn't fully convinced until he follows his woman into a hotel room and sees her going at it with another guy?
>>
Been hanging out with this girl in a friends with benefits type way and I've been fucking up and i feel like a dumbass. We had sex but it wasn't great because I was too upfront/aggressive about it. I chalk that up to me not having had sex in a long time before that.

We talked about it and said I'd take it slower next time and we hung out again, Things we're going great, she was super flirty and I was having a great time until we went back to my place to smoke. I got waaay too high and got anxious and weird around her and the vibe was totally killed. At the end of the night things turned around a bit but the damage was done at that point.

Now its a couple days later and I texted her and have heard nothing back. Am I correct in assuming that the relationship is fucked now?
>>
Girls and guys

My heart hurts.. A girl who I've become quite close with over the past year just started ignoring me. I literally have no idea why. But its really eating me away.. My chest aches..

What should i do..?
>>
For the girls: Asking for permission before first kiss, y/n?
>>
>>17529206
Ask her what did you do ? And if she don't answer you try to understand why ? Maybe she have a boyfriend who cinsider you're too close of her or something like this ? Don't stress yourself too much it's probably just something temporary
>>
>>17529213

I seriously have no idea why. Well, she did tell me she's been very stressed lately because of uni and work. But, I've seen pictures of her on Facebook out with friends having a blast. I can't help stressing myself, because I'm going to be visiting her in a week.. (She lives far). And for some reason, just over the course of the past month she stopped responding to me.

It hurts. I mean, we are not in a relationship. But I consider her a close friend. so it's hurting that she won't respond to me. I literally did nothing wrong. I re-read our old/recent texts. And we never had any arguments.
>>
How do I tell gf that I want to be more passionate and aggressive when making out without it sounding abrasive?
>>
A girl told you a year ago by text message she wasn't interested in you, still interested though, Is it okay to try again (she single for what i know)? how would you approach? (know her from school, her best friend is a close friend of mine, but still we never see each other)
>>
This question is open for either gender btw

Mid 20s male here, I'm close with my immediate family, but I haven't had any relationship experience besides an occasional date. How long do you guys take to introduce your bf/gf to your parents, siblings, etc?
>>
Girls would you become a housewife in this day and age?
>>
>>17529534
Fuck no. I'm not in law school so I can sit at home and cook and clean all day.
>>
How do guys like to he approached about being more responsible with household chores/general mindfulness?

My current boyfriend is sweet, but I can't rely on him to do anything important in terms of taking care of the house. We both work long hours, so I understand he gets tired, but I still cook for both of us every day, do all our laundry, sweep the apartment, feed and walk the dog, etc. Usually if I ask him to do something it either takes him hours or he forgets completely. He says he wants to get better about being more helpful but when I try to talk to him he gets aggravated about how much he works (his job is more physically demanding, which is why I try to do most of the chores). All I really want is for him to put his shoes in the closet, wash his dishes/put them in the dishwasher instead of leaving them on the table, and throw away the mail he doesn't want. I've tried talking to him, he seems really contrite, but it just falls back to the same habits after a while.
>>
>>17529534
The problem is having to be everything in this day and age, sharing tasks as a housewife with my house husband sounds perfect! We'll both work..
>>
>>17529538
Why do you own a dog together when only one of you is capable of being a responsible pet owner? Whose brilliant idea was that?
>>
>>17529068
I know what you mean. I guess I still fantasize that if I talked to her, I can get her to finally be honest and then we would work on things little by little... It's not impossible...
>>
>>17529212
I like your thinking
It's made me really think
Obviously not against her wishes
But certainly try to kiss her if the chance arises and if she tries to stop you, don't. If you're up close and personal with her, you could ask anyway
>>
>>17529548

Dying family member's last wish so her dog wouldn't be put in a shelter and put to sleep. We were the only ones with the means and space to take care of him.
>>
>>17529212

I also want to know this, but with a twist;

>Asking for permission before first kiss, y/n?
Think about the ugliest guy you know before answering, because you can't say "no, men need to be passionate and spontaneous" and only expect Chads to listen to that. All men will listen to that answer, even the ones you really don't like.

Consider it a "universal answer". You're not just thinking about Chad, you're also thinking about some overweight spotty robot neckbear who literally wears a fedora unironically because he thinks it's classy, and tries to be a "nice guy".
>>
Girls: Why do you go for the top 20% while ignoring the remaining 80%? I'm not top 20% and I'm 23 and can't get laid.
>>
>>17529571
All of that stuff you needlessly typed out was implied by my question.
>>
All the women I meet end up being married or in relationships
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck every single fucking one of you, I'm so fucking goddamn done with retarded women bullshit

Tell me why the fuck a man needs to play all that shitty baroque pathetic social dance to get in your fucking pants
Why the fuck you don't just tell it straight
Fuck you, I'm fucking bloody goddamn full of this stupid shit

FUCK

YOU
>>
>>17524936

Don't think she'll be keen. If she's going through a lot of trouble to keep the affair secret I doubt she'll be happy with just sucking dick.
>>
>>17529579

Yeah, but they always say the same thing;
>"no, men need to be passionate and spontaneous"
>It kills the mood if he asks me first.
etc.

I wanted to reinforce the idea that the ugliest, most unattractive, most socially awkward repulsive creepy guy that they know, could follow that exact advice.
>>
>>17529573
>I'm not top 20%
Exactly
>>
>>17529589
This happens to me too. It's just bad luck. Life is shit, dude.
>>
>>17529597
Except that "the ugliest, most unattractive, most socially awkward repulsive creepy guy that they know" wouldn't be on a date with them in the first place, you fucking moron.
>>
>>17529604
So women actually literally think unless a guy is top 20% in terms of looks and income, they're not worth any attention? Fucking wow.
>>
>>17529617
Of course. Why would we want your ugly ass when we can have Chad?
>>
>>17529606
>Life is shit
This is what women wants you to believe, and they can go fuck off
>>
>>17529623
Because when my beta ass goes short circuit and I go live wire I'm going to shoot you in your fucking bitch face togheter with your shit chad thundercock and spray your fucking Bird brains around the room you stupid fucking whore
>>
>>17529573
Because they can.
>>17529617
If you could buy a Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Suzuki, or Ferrari for roughly the same price, which would you pick?
>>
>>17529624
>This is what women wants you to believe
Nope, I believe this from what I see. Life's a bitch and then you die.
>>
>>17529607

There are plenty of reasons a girl would;
>He's rich.
>Pity.
>He's rich and pitiful.
>She struggles to say "no".
>She's desperate as hell.
>She lost a bet.
>She was dared to do it.
>She's trying to prove a point to a friend she got in an argument with and realises too late she took it too far.

I've watched enough sitcoms to know that these things can just sort of happen.
>>
>>17529633
Okay sweetie, whatever fantasy keeps you going. You're never going to have the balls to do it though, we all know that.
>>
18/M

Question goes to both guys and girls.

Moved from Canada to Chile almost a year ago now. Been going through a complete emotional/mental/social metamorphosis ever since I moved.
Used to go to a school with a small class (5-6 students in my grade, all males), never really developed any interaction skills with the opposite sex and now that I'm on my last year of HS am finally getting rid of the shell but still having trouble dealing with girls. What gets me most is being flustered and not knowing what to say. Im painfully not aware of most social cues and I'm very fucking dull when it comes to following them up.

I also like to think I'm not too ugly (I lift) and somewhat interesting (I read philosophy/politics/economy books, follow world happenings regularly. My two hobbies are playing violin and am currently practising blacksmithing),

However, ever since I moved into a larger class of 34 people I've noticed that none of that fucking matters because I cant figure out what to talk about. Specially to girls.

So having explained my entire background and making a blogpost,

my questions are:

1)what the fuck do I talk about to girls?
What do they find interesting? I've tried talking to them about what interests them but i never get a concrete answer, it's like they dont have much substance.

2)How much confidence is attractive before it gets narcisstic and off-lutting?

3)If I dont get a gf and lose my KHV status before I finish HS in three months' time and go to University, am I socially fucked?

4)do I sound like an alright guy to hang out with at least?
>>
File: 1472359310731.jpg (44KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1472359310731.jpg
44KB, 500x447px
>>17529633

>being this baited

Seek help, my dood, preferably from a professional
>>
>>17529637
And I've seen enough of these posts to know that you should fuck off back to >>>/r9k/ you faggot.
>>
>>17526203

I know that my girlfriend had seriously severe anxiety when it came to sex. One day I just got her naked and had her close her eyes on the bed and just whispered to her to take a long deep breathe I told her to relax that it was just me and her in this bed and that I was just happy to be there with her. I just stroked her hair and told her I wanted her to have as much fun as she could and then I went down on her.

I suggest doing the exact same thing because it really worked for her.
>>
>>17529617
No they don't think that
>>
>>17529636
Well man my life has been so fucking shit that I'm not going to admit that even if a meteor falls on my house now just for spite. life is wonderful and I'm done crying myself to sleep because I have nobody waiting me home. fuck those bitches instead, with all the crap massmediatic culture filled their already dumb skulls with
>>
>>17529623
>>17529638
But you can't "have" Chad. Chad "has" you, then you're spent and even -not 20%s- like me view you as less than you were before. Eventually you either live your life childless and single, or "settle" for someone -not 20%- either, only when doing so after having been a fucking plaything for the top 20%, you're worth less than before.

Unrealistic expectations of what the "average" women can get is causing this, and you're fully embracing it because you also have been affected by it.
>>
>>17529663
Whatever helps you feel better about the fact that women don't want you. You'll be swarming with pussy when you're in your 30s and we're all washed up whores who want to settle and you'll revel in the pleasure of being able to turn down the girls who made your life miserable, right?
>>
>>17529638
Ohhh yes, because IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED, right?
>>17529645
The only help I need is your dad to suck my cock like the bitch he is
>>
>>17529672
>Ohhh yes, because IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED, right?
I'm not saying it never happened, I'm saying you don't have the balls to do it and you'll die alone by being suffocated by the pillow you soaked with tears :^)
>>
File: 1467259027942.jpg (67KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467259027942.jpg
67KB, 480x640px
>>17529672

I hope you have a good day. Don't stay up late thinking about people on the Internet.
>>
>>17529633

This is spooky
>>
>>17529663
>20% worth
What the fuck doe this shit even mean
and were men objectifying women? you're worth less than the turd I just dumped
>>
That feel when in a happy relationship

Give me tips to keep it so
>>
>>17529589
We all know that feel. Sometimes i almost envy faggots.

>>17529641
>I've tried talking to them about what interests them but i never get a concrete answer, it's like they dont have much substance.
Welcome to life, enjoy your stay
>do I sound like an alright guy to hang out with at least?
Yep

>>17529663
And? Is there a problem with that? Women are just doing what makes them feel good.
They don't owe men anything, and they don't have any duty to maintain some fucked-up social order.
If you were a woman, you'd most likely do the same.
>>
>>17529678
Someone else will
Someone you know
Someone you dumped
People will say "he seemed such a good guy" "I couldn't imagine he could do something like that"
You will die, in the moment you thought you had finally found happiness
A piece of hot lead will pulverize your bones and grind your flesh
Your beautiful emancipate free existence is going to be erased grotesquely by the childish rage of a dump wounded lover that committed the sin of being too pure for you
And while it happens, I will laugh, because its just how it should be
>>
>>17529707
Honey, I'm in a long term relationship with my first boyfriend. There are no men I've hurt, I'm just messing with you because you obviously want to feel like a victim, so I'm just giving you what you want.
>>
File: MFW Desire to know more..jpg (75KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
MFW Desire to know more..jpg
75KB, 960x768px
Ladies, I've done some research and received some objective data; I've come to the conclusion that I am:

20% Chad and 80% Hipster

I dress like a Chad - T-shirts, Flip-Flops, stripped shorts and aviator sunglasses; in all honestly I don't give a fuck about brands, I just go for comfort.

But I act like a Hipster - I'm witty, charming, know lots of stupid shit about nothing, have interesting opinions, love cinema.

Look are a solid 7.7 but if I primp an 8.

I'm this weird hybrid where if you were to look at me you'd say "What a total Chad" but if you spoke to me you'd think "What the fuck? This guy isn't a complete retard and actually interesting and funny."

How would you feel about seeing and then speaking to a guy like that?

I know the results I've achieved but I'd like to get some data from more girls.
>>
>>17529670
I'll probably not swarm in pussy in my 30s, no. Western women have been so completely and thoroughly destroyed by capitalism they'll probably start fucking 20 year old refugees when they're in their 30s and 40s when they can't get the top 20% chads anymore. Ultimately it's both our loss, caused by you of course, but what can I do about it? Not much.
>>
When it happens, I will laugh
When your mother dies, I will laugh
When your father dies, I will laugh
When your kid is diagnosed a degenerative illness, I will laugh
When your loved husband dies in a car crash, I will laugh
When your beautiful wife dies from having birth, I will laugh
Because I have nothing, and everytime you lose something, I feel less alone
>>
>>17529692
>And? Is there a problem with that?
Yes
Women are just doing what makes them feel good.
That's the problem, they've been brainwashed by the capitalist society we live in today that it's some sort of life viable lifestyle to turn down men with whom they could build a solid relationship with from an early year, in favour of chasing some rich guy that can make them feel good for a few days and then be dumped for some other whore to be picked up by the rich guy instead. Yes that's a fucking problem

>They don't owe men anything, and they don't have any duty to maintain some fucked-up social order.
No one owes anyone anything, they owe themselves a good relationship which they won't have if keep chasing the 20% rich dudes. And what "fucked up social order", are you talking about? The "social order" where men and women married eachother young and built happy and stable relationships? Is the society we live in today where virtually not a single child is being raised in a good household a "good" society in your opinion?

>If you were a woman, you'd most likely do the same.
If I woke up tomorrow and found out I was a woman, no, I wouldn't, because I'd still be in posession of the same knowledge I do know. I wouldn't waste my 20s fucking rich guys and then wondering why I'm not in a good relationship by the time I'm 30 because I... well... didn't try to create one
>>
>>17529728
>what can I do about it?
Meet women that aren't from first world countries. those still behave like females
>>
File: Double Laugh.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
Double Laugh.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>17529732

Honestly, I would totally hang out and/or party with you.

"I'm exactly as I appear. There is no warm, lovable person inside. Beneath my cold exterior, once you break the ice, you find cold water."

- Gore Vidal
>>
>>17529747
this isn't true
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.