[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Get Over Her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Dany.jpg (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Dany.jpg
2MB, 2880x1800px
She is NOT interested. But I still I am... How do I get over this bitch?

Here's what I've been doing: Looking at pictures of her to try and find her imperfections (this did NOT work). Then I tried the opposite and just tried not to think of her. I can't get her out of my head.

I don't want advice to get her to be interested in me. It's over. So how do I just move on?
>>
Talk to a new girl. Delete the old one's number.
>>
File: 67070_3145663893.jpg (253KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
67070_3145663893.jpg
253KB, 480x360px
>>17524034
This
>>
File: 20160901_225604.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160901_225604.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>17524026
I'm literally going through the same fucking hell OP. This is the biggest inner struggle I've ever gone through.

I'm so fucking lost it's not even funny.

I realize the only way I can get over her is to get stronger. Not just physically but mentally and socially too.

I've been posting to /adv/ as a way to vent because I'm trying not to be a whiny faggot. But fucking hell it's hard. In case you're curious, here are my previous post. >>17517920

I did a bunch of stuff today. Gym, worked on my car. Shit, I even went to comedy club by myself. (Something I never thought I'd do. I'm always surrounded by friends and shit.)

But I at the show, it made me realize I'm not making any progress. I couldn't wait to leave and go to my spot and smoke.

I'm falling behind in my school work and my job.

I understand that's it my responsibility and blah blah blah. But fucking, when it attacks your core, you just want to sleep.

Luckily I've stayed away from alcohol. Which, fortunately for me, I've never been had a problem with, but the thought crosses my mind.

So here is my advice for you, take it or leave it. Realize that what you feel, won't go away, and it will ways be there. You have to accept it and learn to build around it.

You need to proceed through the misery and numb yourself to it.

That's what I've been trying. It was working for the past 4 days. But it feels as if I might have relapse.

Not sure if I'm the best person to take advice from, but maybe it can help you find the answer you're looking for.

Good luck bud. Just take small steps.
>>
>>17524026
grow up
>>
>>17524026
>>17524173
she is not you. she was never you.

A part of her will be with you forever. Accept that.

moving on isn't about removing the good and bad memories you have of her. It's about recognizing they're special and cherishing them as something that has come and gone.

you remain, changed. but just becauseyou've changed doesn't mean you can't change again. Just because you felt amazing once, and then stopped feeling amazing, doesnt mean you never will again. That's literally why babies cry when you take something away from them. Over time they learn that feeling comes and goes, and comes again. That the sun also rises. And you can (and will) learn that too.

Be grateful for the sun in your life, but also for the billions of stars that were always there. Even in your darkest times.
>>
Find a new interest. A hobby. Let it consume you.
>>
>>17524026
>It's over. So how do I just move on?

start forming new habits. when you think about her, make a conscious effort to think about other things, instead of indulging that train of thought. do it enough times and you'll think about her less and less and then not at all.
>>
Fuck. I'm in the same situation. I'm 36. Three really serious (2 years or more) relationships. I can't date. I'm a serial monogamist. The last one was lasted 5 years. I was going to marry her. But she left me (possibly cheated on me) just a few weeks before our anniversary. And that was 3 years ago......

My friends forced me to date. I did it three times with three completely different types girls. Each ended up badly (sexually and mentally). Been doing the standard "single guy" things: working out, working, and doing things alone. Now I'm just some ripped guy with money saved up and always going to places with no one to talk to.

I'm pretty much given up the idea of getting back together with her (I never tried to contact her after the break up). But I've also come to the realization that I won't be as happy as I was with her. And that's just purely life in a nutshell.

You just gotta move on and rebuild yourself. Like the anon said earlier. "build around it". It will never be filled. The emptiness will always be there. You just need to make sure you put caution tape and build a wall so you don't fall in again.

Good luck.
>>
>>17524026

1. Delete the photos
2. Block all social media, twitter, instagram, facebook
3. Get a new hobby
>>
>>17524026
fuck other girls, dumbass
>>
>>17524034
this

The more girls you go through the faster you realize that you should be glad they rejected you sooner rather than later.

But seriously, there's lots of amazing girls out there, no reason to get stuck on one
>>
>>17524026
If you have not asked her out yet, do so. You know she'll say no, but the finality of actually being rejected will help you close the book.

Unless, of course, you've already done this. DO NOT ask again if she's already said no.
>>
File: CIjd2lgUwAAO7nO.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CIjd2lgUwAAO7nO.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>Look up the concept of Kintsugi.
>Listen to new music albums and understand that everyone goes through this. Everyone also recovers.
>Start lifting. Seriously, I don't give a shit if it's only until you're out of this funk, but get a routine going and become stronger.
>Read a shit load. Preferably non-fiction, but reading in general is pretty damn shit hot.
>Have a browse through the top posts of RedPill. Again, I'm fucking serious. While I don't agree with everything that comes out of RedPill, it'll help you realise that women do shitty things and that's okay, because you are strong (we'll come back to this).
>Pursue hobbies and or pick up new hobbies. Hobbies make everyone wet and will give you things to talk about. But seriously, pick something besides video-games.
>You should separate your hobbies into 3 separate sections: Physical (sports, working out, etc), Mental (programming, mechanics, blah, blah), Creative (writing, making music, woodwork, and so on).
>Important part. Everyone has it in them to be powerful. Now, this may not mean that you can move mountains, or even people, but you are powerful enough to take control of your life and put it on a better course.
>You are good enough, but smack that inner bitch up and secure a better kind of good enough.
>Oh, yeah...
>Talk to others girls
>Smash other girls
>>
>>17524429
>Have a browse through the top posts of RedPill
Worst advice ever. Redpill has nothing whatsoever of value to offer you. It will only make you creepier. And to the poster, leave the cancer in the containment boards.
>>
>>17524197
>>17524290
>>17524429
These posts.

I'd be a bit careful on the redpill stuff since that seems to be about changing you into something different (which can work), whereas doing hobbies can be more about developing what is already there (your personality).

It's hard. We all get that. Keep your head on your shoulders and know that no matter how much it may eat away in that tight, acrid pit in your chest, you WILL make it though this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.