[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 22

File: 9TRgyBjyc[1].png (82KB, 1360x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9TRgyBjyc[1].png
82KB, 1360x1024px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
>>17511569
Claiming this thread
>>
Girls and guys

Is it ok if someone lives their whole life, and dies alone...?
>>
>>17511640
Name one successful person who ever stayed single
>>
Girls,

How would you feel if a guy didn't cum when you've slept together about 4 times?
>>
>>17511640
If thats the way they want to live.
I have a cousin that's pushing 40. Never married, never dated, and hasn't shown any interest in changing that. Just wanted to work on her career and be what she thought was successful. She just doesn't feel the need for a romantic partner or anything.

But if that's not a life that sounds appealing to you, which to most people it's not, then yeah there's something wrong with that, because they're living their life unhappy. But the world aint fair. Some people are doing to die unhappy. Happens all the time. All you can do is keep trying, or give up and an hero to speed up the process.
>>
Whats the best way to let a girl down gently?
>>
File: 1469983477964.jpg (143KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
1469983477964.jpg
143KB, 760x760px
>>17511595
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Actually I wont troll today, to honor Mr. Wonka

RIP
>>
>>17511651
name one "successful" person that had a happy marriage and never divorced lol.
success means different things to different people, and being with a SO doesn't necessarily contribute to that success. Having a spouse can just be a side thing that just happened, outside their "success"
>>
I'm a 19 year old guy, and I've struggled with anxiety my whole life, however I'm not at a point where I'm confident, have friends and am happy with myself, however I'm worried the fact I've never held a girls hand or even been on a date, and the inexperience I have will make it hard for me to go out and meet people, or am I just over thinking shit?
>>
>>17511663
I am at a point.
Sorry autocorrect added not.
>>
>>17511663
>I'm not at a point where I'm confident
Just want to clarify, did you mean you are at a point where you're confident, but you're concerned about yadda yadda?

Anyway I'd say you're overthinking. You're still really young. You're barely out of high school, it's cool man.
>>
File: 1472088749592.jpg (7KB, 287x298px) Image search: [Google]
1472088749592.jpg
7KB, 287x298px
>>17511640
Yes.
>>17511659
Holly shit, he died.
>>
>>17511668
I accidentally made a typo, and thanks for answering
>>
>>17511651

so I can't be successful if I'm alone? :(
>>
I'm retarded and haven't been in this situation for awhile: How long would you wait to make contact after a first date? It seemed to go well and a few hours later she gave me a "I had a nice time :)" text so I think lights are green regardless.
>>
>>17511695
Or you could name any of the many successful single people throughout history, and realize that not wasting time on women gives you a chance to shine
>>
Guys, what's the deal with the bro code? Just to clarify, this isn't an attack on men and I'm not saying women are any better, I'm just curious about whether this is actually guys follow, or if they only follow it when it's convenient for them.

For example, I've seen and heard of guys sleeping with and dating their friends' exes. A girl I know slept with two of her ex's friends, when they knew he wasn't over her. I've also seen and heard guys dating a girl they know their friend is into. All this shit is behind their friend's back, because they know their friend won't be happy. There's also other similar behaviour.

There's also the general well, cattiness, you see here between men. I suspect that most insecurities here, like manlets and whatnot, have a strong basis in shit spouted by other men. "Women won't date you unless you have ___," "women won't date you unless you look like ___" etc. I acknowledge that some of these insecurities comes from the media and pop culture, but it just seems like it's men themselves that are perpetuating these stereotypes about women. I know this isn't the most healthy environment, but even in circlejerk threads you see this stuff.

What's the deal guys?
>Again, not an attack on men, and not saying that women are better. I'm just wondering because you hear guys talking the 'bro code' up so much, and then completely disregard it when it comes to practice.
>>
>>17511708
People are shit.
>>
>>17511699

I hear you. I have bad Oneitis. so I'm giving up women completely.

just, it sucks because everyone keeps trying to tell me I need to start dating otherwise I'll "die sad and alone" people keep telling me that and it makes me feel like I'm worthless.
>>
>>17511708

guys shouldn't ever sleep/date with friends ex's unless their friend doesn't care.
>>
>>17511718
I know that, I'm just wondering why this behaviour is so widespread if the bro code is supposedly so important and pervasive

>>17511726
That's what I thought was part of the bro code, but I want to know why guys tend to disregard it so often and generally act so shitty towards one another, especially their friends.
>>
girlfriend (23) has been vocally against anal for as long as i've known her. she recently has been expressing interest in buttplugs

is this a gateway drug to full dick anal sex or do a lot of girls just like buttplugs
>>
I never socialized a lot in my life since I only used steam.
Now I got none and now I only got Facebook since I never use it.
I never even dated before and I don't even know what love is.
Jesus..I'm skinny as hell and I don't know what to do.
Hell, speaking of love I do go outside once in a while but I don't know what to do.
People know me and don't even..talk to me since I don't know what to say.

I don't even know where I am going with this, what should I even do, I'm depressed and alone and have nothing to do..
>>
>>17511741
>is this a gateway drug to full dick anal sex
hopefully
>>
>>17511640
Of course. So many people engage in relationships because of a fear of being alone. Let me tell you, when you end up in one of these relationships, you'll fantasise about being alone, literally.

>>17511708
Bro code is a meme. Some people have integrity and others don't.
>>
>>17511737

People who do that are shit. No excuse.

I ALMOST got seduced by one of my best friends exs. She caught me when I was going through a depressing time. Told me about how she wanted me to put my dick in her mouth, and how she would suck me so long and good that I'd cum harder than I ever had in my life. She sent me nudes and everything. she wanted to meet up the next day. Initially I agreed, but the night before I thought about it and backed out. I still felt terribly guilty that I even considered it. But I'm glad I didn't actually go through with it.
>>
>>17511782
See, to me that's a little different because she pursued you. Still wrong if you went through with it, but there's less blame on you than if you solely had pursued her, like I've seen so many guys do
>>
File: 1470914508337.jpg (78KB, 623x820px) Image search: [Google]
1470914508337.jpg
78KB, 623x820px
>>17511750
Are you me from the near past, like three years ago?
I'm not too sure about you, but I'm sure you at least have a desire for change like I did back then. You need to act on it, tell yourself you can do better, and after making decisions, think about what else you could've done and how it would turn out. If you made a mistake, don't regret it, learn from it and dont make it again. If you could've done something better, dont regret it either. Keep it in mind for the next time you run into a similar situation.
>>
>>17511789

Well they are definitely wrong for pursing a friend's ex. That makes them shitty friends
>>
>>17511794
No I agree. I think it's shitty either way
>>
>>17511737
Because it gives reassurance and fake hopes.
>>17511750
Exactly me except i deleted my facebook.
I think i will never be happy but if it happens it'll be nice, since my family will live for about the same time as me i'll never kill myself either.
My advice is to live and don't expect anything from it.
>>
>>17511651
Newton
>>
Girls and guys

why do people call me a pussy because I am giving up on girls? I caught strong feelings for a girl who was very special to me in the past. shit went south. And frankly, I never want to go through the emotional roller coaster again. I'm done with sex/dating as a whole. the thing is, I don't whine and complain. But people say "dude you need a girlfriend" "you need to gain more experience for the future" "you'll get married one day" "stop being a pussy who's scared of girls".

Why do people tell me that? Am I really wrong for giving up?
>>
>>17511820
You're not getting called a pussy for giving up on girls, you're getting called a pussy for being scared of girls.

For what it's worth, I don't think you're a pussy. I just pity you
>>
>>17511651
Nikola Tesla
>>
>>17511830

I'm not scared of girls tho, I have 2 female friends.

>I pitty you

Why?
>>
>>17511820
>>17511719
People don't like when you do something they don't agree with.
>>
>>17511836
>I'm not scared of girls tho, I have 2 female friends.
You're scared of dating girls

>Why?
Because you let one girl do this to you, and it probably wasn't even a particularly traumatic experience either
>>
>>17511846

I don't like the word traumatic. But emotionally, it was stressful for me. I did not like being really UP then a few days later being really down. Or being so connected with someone. I can't do that again.
>>
>>17511856
Shit happens, you move on. You don't just give up unless you lack resilience.
>>
>>17511741
Idk, I'm strongly, STRONGLY against butt stuff of any kind. Therefore I'd never desire a buttplug. I'd say she's starting to be open to experimentation.
>>17511696
Whenever you feel like you want to. There's no real "omg I can't believe he texted me so soon hahah what a loser" type thing going on with chicks. Provided they're not the worst type of trash cunt and did actually enjoy their time with you.
So yeah, fire up them texts man.
>>17511820
Take as much time as you need. It's been 5 years since a particularly heart wretching break up for me and I'm still not really ready. Don't let any other asshole push you into something you don't want, because then you'll only have a shitty time, get an even worse impression of dating, and possibly hurt someone else too.
Collect yourself, live for yourself, but if someone does come along you think you could possibly even have feelings for, don't fight it either. Let it ride.
>>
>>17511856
It's not easy to pick yourself up, but you have to. You know, unless you like being called a pussy.
>>
>>17511858

the thing is, I don't want to experience the emotion and feeling again. I used to be completely emotionless. but after I met her, I started experiencing emotions I never knew. Some great ones, but also terrible one too. I feel like it made me weak. So, I want to avoid all of that again...
>>
>>17511808
>>17511831
Celibacy it is then
>>
>>17511640
Sure, we need autists like you to kill off their genes.

>>17511652
I'd feel like something was wrong with him because I'm sexy and good at blowjobs and would probably manipulatively punish him and make him feel guilty for it while playing the victim so that he treats me like a Queen and I assert my dominance.

>>17511658
Rub her hair and slightly push on her head or shoulders until she melts. Chloroform would also get the job done.

>>17511696
Wait until she realizes you're beta as fuck and asking autistic losers on a vietnamese throatcalling board how to play mind games like a little bitch in order to compensate for your flat personality and mediocre looks. Then she will just do you a favor and block your social media accounts from each other so that you won't have to stress about it any longer.

>>17511741
She probably just wants you to do something for her and is deciding a nice compromise will be a comfy buttplug so that she can play the "I did this for you even though I hated it and it hurts" card and you can feel guilty and succumb to her whims without feeling justified in reasserting yourself. On the way to getting whipped there buddy.
>>
>>17511868

Thank you

>>17511869

but why.. Why does this make me a pussy?
>>
>>17511872
Again, I pity you and others like you.
>>
>>17511856
>>17511869
Also, I'm not saying you have to get over it ASAP, just do try, you'll stop being this way eventually.
>>
>>17511883

What do you mean by "get over/move on" nobody ever explains that.
>>
File: 1472508621632.jpg (68KB, 579x576px) Image search: [Google]
1472508621632.jpg
68KB, 579x576px
>>17511569
>only girl interested in me dated this black dude who used to treat me like shit at school
What's more important: pride or poon? Assuming I will die a virgin otherwise
>>
>>17511879
People can't empathize, I guess. Even people who haven't had any experience like that could call you a pussy, it's all just talk. Maybe let them know you're trying to get over it, and that it's not easy.
>>
>>17511894

Pride
>>
>>17511890
"Get over" as in stop letting your past chain you down. You'll find that the pain of rejection or a failed relationship are both very necessary risks you have to face if you want to find happiness through love.
>>
>>17511900

>finding happiness through love

but, I'm giving up on that
>>
>>17511910
Now, here's another reason. "Giving up" is often associated with weakness and cowardice, especially if you decide on it after one failure. And if you didn't find it hard to decide on giving up, you're gonna be called a pussy a lot. Seriously, do reconsider. You can put it on hold, but really don't give up completely.
>>
>>17511899
>never ever having a relationship
It's tough man sometimes I just want to tie a rope around my neck.
>>
>>17511954
Just hit up OKC man I found a girl that plays WoW
>>
Girls

say you're hanging out with a guy friend. YOU have a boyfriend, but your guy friend doesn't know that. You all are having a great time, he gets signs that you're having a lot of fun, you're smiling and looking him in the eyes a lot. he goes in for a quick kiss..

Would you be pissed, or would you just kind of push him off and tell him you have a boyfriend. And then forget what happened?
>>
>>17511708
You'd think it would be easy "dont fuck my ex". Sometimes alcohol is involved and they dont think or care about the consequences so it's usually a shit show where your not supposed to be hurt but it still does and you can't show it. As for dating/fucking someone else your friend likes that's entirely context based. What if you like her, she doesn't like him, didn't make any attempt at a the girl.
>>
>>17512003
>And then forget what happened?

people dont forget. if you make your feelings clear and she doesnt reciprocate them, then she'll probably avoid you because she now knows you arent just innocently hanging out with her.

i had a guy friend that i hung out with all the time until he "confessed" to me over text. it made things really awkward.
>>
For women:

I got rejected by a woman a long time ago, and ever since working out a bunch and taking care of myself I feel like she's been warming up to me, I've been received some signals.

Problem is, I've been acting very proud and hard to get ever since being rejected, flat out ignoring her when walking down the hallway and stuff, and now it's turned into this regular awkward thing.

I think she wants me to say hello, she seems to have been placing herself strategically so I can cross her path, but I'm having none of it.

I still really like her, but honestly I just hate the cold shoulder routine. I'm thinking that her liking me is just me convincing myself, but at the very least I don't want it to be colder than my freezer anymore when I pass by her.

Should I invite her to coffee through the office messenger? How should I deal with this?
>>
>>17512003
Yeah, I'd just apologize I gave him the wrong idea and tell him it aint happening.
I'd however leave it up to him to decide if he still wants to hang around me. It's kinda awkward rejecting someone, but even more awkward being rejected. So I wouldn't initiate contact after that.
>>
>>17512038
Just stop being so cold. Don't go out of your way to ignore her anymore. If you see her in the hallway say hi.
I wouldn't ask her out though flat out if you actually want to go out with her. I get the impression she at least finds some kind of satisfaction or enjoyment in your "hard to get" attitude, if she's putting up with it. But I agree with you, you can give her a chase without being a snob.

Just change the ice to casual. Like I said, say hi to her when you see her, let her initiate conversation with you, don't hide from her or anything. She's coming to you, that's a good thing. If she wants you, she'll ask you out.
>>
>>17512089

Problem is we hardly cross paths anymore, last time I saw her was a happenstance accident.

I guess no contact unless we cross paths again?
>>
Girls what do you think if a guy is nervous asking you out? Like do you think it's cute or awkward?
>>
>>17512137
Cute if I like him, awkward if I don't.
>>
>>17511708

The "Bro code" is a sort of, set of informal rules of conduct, in order to maintain a decent friendship with guys.

It's often associated with the mantra "bros before ho's". Not an attack of women, by the way, "ho's" just rymhes and makes it catchy.
The real meaning behind it is "Don't let a girl turn you against each other".

It's basically shit like, if you know your friend has a massive crush on this one girl, don't go trying to get in her pants - there are plenty of fish in the sea, it would be spiteful to go after the one he wants. At least while he likes her.

If you like a mates ex, generally you shouldn't go for it, but speak to the friend first. Get permission. Maybe it won't bother them.

Unfortunately, most "bro's", are alpha douches who pretend to give a shit about all of this then turn on people the second there is a chance to get pussy.

The whole idea is basically just trying to maintain some sort of civility, when naturally, we're competitors.
>>
>>17511820
>>17511838

Different guy here.

This doesn't make sense to me.
I'm a creep (believe me, I've tried everything to not be a "creep", I just have one of those faces), so I just straight up gave up trying.
Seriously, it's so bad I've even been called "creepy" for NOT approaching or chatting up women (WTF?).

It's easier for me, and this way, I don't end up making some poor girl uncomfortable.

I stay out of their way, they hopefully, stay out of mine.

So this "People don't like it when you do something they don't agree with"...
This doesn't make sense to me, because I'm doing something they agree with, going out of my way to NOT creep them out.
>>
>>17512137
At least he did it. I'd give him credit for that even if I ended up rejecting him. Guys these days are too afraid to even look at a woman.
I'd appreciate it for the most part though. Takes guts, even if you are nervous.
>>
>>17511894
Have some pride, man.

She's probably a slut who makes it plain as day that she wants the D, however, there are probably other normal girls who like you but are demure about it, and you just don't have the confidence to see it.
>>
>>17512173
This is a different situation.
They don't like you so they don't want to see you.
>>
Girls

What's the best way to ask a female friend if she's in a relationship/still seeing a guy?

My female friend and I have a past of a lot of flirting. But our lives became busy and we couldn't talk or hang out as much for a while. She told me a few months ago that she was "seeing a guy, but wasn't sure if it was dating or not". We are gonna be hanging out for a few days next week. I honestly have no idea if she's single or with this dude, she never ever talks about him, except for that 1 time because I asked her if she had met any new people.

So what should I do?
>>
why do you guys pee so much
>>
>>17512234
idk I'd just ask directly imo.
"So, hows the dating game been, ever figure out what that one dude wanted out of you?"
>>
>>17512234

just ask her how its going with that guy, you don't have to perform some verbal wizardry to get the information out of her. And so what if she catches on that you might be asking because you're interested? At least then you're conveying the message that you're into her, and if she's not seeing that guy then you're going to ask her out anyway right? As long as you don't say "so are you single?" you should be fine.

I could be wrong though, there's not a formula for these kinds of things. Tell me what she's like.
>>
>>17512234
"Hey are you still dating ______?"
>>
girls:
is it fairly common to tell a guy you have a boyfriend just to get him to leave you alone?
Girl who seems really flirty with me told some other dude (not in front of me) that she has a boyfriend when he asked, but he is a bit of a creep so I figured she might just be saying it.

I'm mostly just curious I'm probably gonna give it a shot regardless.
>>
>>17512257
>>17512258

Ok I'll just ask her how you suggested. Thanks
>>
What do you do about a crush who's in leadership at school?
(and has overall good grades blah blah blah)
>>
>>17512320
so I'm guessing you've got a crush on her/him? Do you know them very well? Give a little more context, its hard to tell with the information you've given.
>>
>>17512334
We're not close at all, basically someone who has caught my eye... for over a year.
I know a lot about her but I don't know how much she knows about me. (I'm a guy)
>>
>>17512346
well a good start might be getting to know her. I know its hard to not come off as a creep, because its high school and everyone has established their cliques and whatever. But then if she's a decent human being then she won't mind you talking to her. She might be a bit confused that you've suddenly started talking to her at this point, however if she likes you then it won't matter. Just try to be genuine and don't make it seem like you're looking to get something out of her. Worst case scenario you gave it a go, and some of her friends make fun of you because you're a person who likes someone. Thats normal. Big deal. Just take it in your stride.
>>
>>17512385
Would this be a realistic solution?
Don't you think I should aim a bit lower?

The point of what I'm saying is that I'm not confident to do so, so I'm really asking what should I really be doing with my feelings?
>>
>>17512402
ah ok I get it now. That's cool.

If you're not comfortable trying to talk to her that's fine. But you're going to face these sorts of feelings a lot later on anyway. You're going to notice a girl you really like, and you feel that there's no way you can reach her because she's out of your league or whatever reason. You've got two choices there: either you have a go and maybe even surprise yourself if you succeed, or you try to forget about her and move on, because there will be a shit tonne of fish in the sea once you leave school.
>>
File: boards.4chan.org 1471831309272.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1471831309272.gif
2MB, 400x400px
So, girls

I'm a reasonably intimidating guy, in both looks and attitude. I generally don't have a hard time charming girls into being comfortable around me. In fact, I think this is a big factor in my success with women (take as much salt with that as you'd like). I'm aggressive and brash and not shy about speaking freely.

But I'm a gentle lover, and I think that confuses a lot of women. I love eating pussy, and just general lovemaking, even though I haven't experienced anything close to love in a long time. And I feel like they just aren't into it. It might be my imagination, I've only hooked up with two girls in the last...2 or 3 years? (Christ)

Anyway, would that be a turn off for you? I know lots of girls appreciate this kind of sex, but they're not the type of girls I feel are attracted to my outward presentation.

I hooked up with a friend of mine after she went through a breakup, and she basically gave me a laundry list of things that were OK to do to her. Like, I kinda just wanted to have someone to sleep next to.
>>
So I hugged my crush today and she's really thin and short so her crotch/stomach is like directly where my dick is
Anyways I had like a semi-chub and she got ALL of it in direct contact with her crotch area

Do girls usually notice this? I mean do they feel it and go "oh, that's umm, his dick" in their head? She didn't SEEM to notice it and haven't been acting weird towards me so idk
>>
>>17511708
>I'm just curious about whether this is actually guys follow, or if they only follow it when it's convenient for them.
Some guys do, some just put on airs. It's easy to pretend to care about something when you're not actually being tested.

>For example, I've seen and heard of guys sleeping with and dating their friends' exes. A girl I know slept with two of her ex's friends, when they knew he wasn't over her. I've also seen and heard guys dating a girl they know their friend is into. All this shit is behind their friend's back, because they know their friend won't be happy. There's also other similar behaviour.

Sounds like they fall into the latter group then. I mean, wouldn't you avoid sleeping with your friends ex just because you know it would hurt them? For me it's less about a "bro code" and just being a decent person. I would never purposefully put a friend through something that hurts.

>There's also the general well, cattiness, you see here between men. I suspect that most insecurities here, like manlets and whatnot, have a strong basis in shit spouted by other men. "Women won't date you unless you have ___," "women won't date you unless you look like ___" etc. I acknowledge that some of these insecurities comes from the media and pop culture, but it just seems like it's men themselves that are perpetuating these stereotypes about women. I know this isn't the most healthy environment, but even in circlejerk threads you see this stuff.
Misery loves company. The people who preach the women hate manlets shit are probably manlets themselves.

>>17511820
I think it's a stupid decision, but it's your right to make stupid decisions. They're calling you a pussy because they want you to stop making that stupid decision.

>>17511976
>I found a girl that plays WoW
You make it sound like a prize
>>
File: 1471090344763.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471090344763.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
I've been staring in infatuation recently, but she stares back. Well not directly, but I stare, and I catch her staring. What do
>>
>>17512278
That's usually a last resort for me. If i'm trying to shoot a guy down and he's not taking the hint I might just tell him I have a boyfriend. I don't speak for all women though
>>
>>17512508
Yeah dude, chicks totally know when your semi-hard cock is poking them. Like seriously, probly every girl over the age of 14 will know.
>>
>>17512508
the way genitals work is that there are a lot of nerves in that area, so even a light touch will get noticed. Whether or not she thought that was your dick is a different story. If she's not acting weird then either she didn't think it was your dick, she doesn't care and isn't thinking about it, or she might have liked it.
>>
>>17512542
So you stare for a bit, then look away and you see she's staring at you? Is that what you mean?
>>
Went out on a date with a girl, she wants to go out again. In fact, she suggested it. Is that a good sign?
>>
>>17512554
Ok lol

>>17512559
Those are three options I don't mind, hopefully it was the latter though
>>
>>17512646
what do mean by a good sign? Do you mean is it a sign that she likes you are you asking if its a red flag?
>>
>guy mentions wanting to go out again during date,agree
>doesn't message me
>still silent even after I reach out

What I do
>>
>>17512652
hopefully it was anon, good luck with your crush :^)
>>
Girls,
I'm 24 and still virgin. I can't deal with it. What do you think about?
>>
>>17512553
yeah I mean I know the guy has done it before.
Obviously you aren't speaking for everyone, I am just curious if I am deluding myself by taking it with a grain of salt. won't see said chick for a little while and can't turn my brain off that's all.
>>
>>17512646
no, she is going to murder and rape you.
luckily , in that order.
>>
File: IMG_3979.jpg (70KB, 334x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3979.jpg
70KB, 334x269px
How in the hell do I take a relationship to the next level? Met this girl in class and asked her to coffee. She said yes but got sick and had to cancel. I talk with her often before class, and have seen her since she got sick and she wasn't bullshitting.

There's no way she doesn't know I'm interested, so how do I progress? Try coffee again? Movie? Hiking? Do I state my feelings bluntly? I've never done this relationship thing before and don't know how to progress.
>>
>>17512660
Forget it and move on.
>>
>>17512640
I'll take quick glances when I can and stare 3 seconds max when I can. She does the same at random times.
>Walk by her
She's burning a hole in my side
>She walks by me
I'm burning a hole in her side
>>
>>17512709
she probably wants your attention. Go talk to her instead of doing this weird staring thing. Who knows, she might be into you, or she's confused, or she might be fucking with you. Only one way to find out.
>>
>>17512658
Either? I don't know. Don't have a whole lot of relationship/dating/whatever experience, and have none when it comes to women I don't already know.
>>
Girls:

My ex gf cheated on me. I have changed a lot since I broke up with her. I don't know about her. I am thinking about re-establishing contact and seeing what happens... see if she's changed too. I am convinced that if we both don't change, any attempt to try to start over would be doomed.

Like I said, I have changed... well I am still changing. Would it be within the realm of possibility for her to see this and to have changed herself? Like could she stop cheating if she sees I've changed for the better? Btw, I am not doing it for her. All I am doing is for myself (I want to get in shape, so I have been working on it... I want to get a job where I make more money, so I am working on that too). I guess I really loved her and despite what she did, I still find it in myself to treat her respectfully, and even if I can never be with her again or trust her again as in a relationship, I'd like to at least be on friendly terms...

Or should I just lay it to rest cause "once a cheater, always a cheater?"
>>
>>17512724
She's shy and tries to be as discreet as possible. I just "go for it" and fuck it up so often.
>>
>>17512736
the only way to get better/have more experience in those things is to practice.

Go and start up a conversation with her, you already have something to start a conversation with, so go for it.
>>
>>17512738
Looks like you changed to be a doormat!
>>
>>17512753
if you fuck it up a lot then try to remember where you went wrong and work on those things.

If she's shy start subtle. When you catch her staring try to hold eye contact and smile genuinely. See how she reacts, and then go from there.
>>
>>17512760
How so? I am not going to beg her to take me back if that's what you think.

It's hard to describe. But you know what, I think you might be partially right... my emotions are still kinda messed up. Maybe I should just wait for that shit to pass before doing anything. Although chances are that by the time it comes to that, I will no longer desire to contact her (I sorta don't already, except for the odd moment of melancholy).
>>
>>17512761
Alright, nothing to lose except possibility. Thanks
>>
>>17512780
Good luck anon :^)
>>
>>17512698
Start by rescheduling your date.
>>
>>17512834
Do you think setting matters? Originally had it off campus at a local coffee shop, but I'm thinking for convenience sake just getting food at my university's student center.
>>
>>17511708
The simple of it is those guys arent really bros.
they hang out and are friends but arent close enough to be a bro.

Either that or they are just weak.
>>
why do women dislike other women? is it genetic?
>>
>>17512847
Women dislike other women at the same rate men dislike other men.
>>
>>17512847
Women dislike everything that doesn't revolve around themselves.
>>
Girls:

Would you consider it insecure/off-putting if a guy you knew used hair loss drugs? I've been losing mine for three years and I'm on the fence about whether to start taking them or just let nature take its course.
>>
>>17512842
nah. As long as it's one on one with her, and preferably somewhere public (netflix and chill's are usually reserved for 3rd date material)
>>
>>17512856
Not at all. It's taking care of your body/appearance and totally reasonable to do, same as shaving your face or properly maintaining your beard. My only concern would be the side effects from whatever you're taking since I think some of them can cause loss of libido.
>>
>>17512684
Just go for it. If she does have a boyfriend or she isn't interested, at least you won't have to wonder about it anymore.
>>
>>17512850
Us guys are just more frank about it.

;)
>>
Girls

>>17512670
>>
>>17513166
If we were going to answer your question, we'd have answered it in the old thread. No one wants to read yet another "I like this girl what do I do?" novel anyway
>>
>>17513216

I'm sorry.. :/
>>
Australian casual worker here.
I'm going to ask my work for 10 days off at the end of September/early October to visit my boyfriend, 4 days off mid November to visit boyfriend and 2 weeks off over New Years to visit him.

I've just come back after 5 days visiting him. I'm in a small town, my work is pretty awful and I cant find a new job otherwise I would have changed positions. I work in a bar at the moment.

Am I asking for too much time off? People I work with have asked for alot more then what I'm asking for, one woman doesnt work weekends at all unless she has to, another is off to India for 23 days next week, another has come back from a 3 week cruise.

Am I asking for too much? Technically as a casual I can ask for whatever days off I want and they arent allowed to deny me, within reason.

I don't complain about the hours they put me on, they often have me finish at 1am and start at 9:45am on weekends with a 8h 45m gap, which isnt illegal but is still a bit rough to deal with when we have workers who could easily work the morning shift instead.

Sorry for being rambling, just want to know if what I'm asking for is too much or if I'm within my rights to put in for this time off.
>>
>>17513249
>I'm going to ask my work for
>10 days off at the end of September/early October
>4 days off mid November
>2 weeks off over New Years to visit him.

I know bumfuck all about Australia and how they deal with vacations and whatnot. (I live in the US, which is admittedly among the worst for giving time off)

But off i'm going to say that at a glance, effectively asking for 3 different vacations, totally up to 1 month of time off--in a basically a 2 month period--sounds kind of ridiculous...

You are asking for MORE time off than your 23 day and 3 week cruise co-workers, and on top of that, it's all spread out which makes it that more complicated to find people to cover for them--especially during some of the busiest times of the year (like Christmas/New Years in particular, during which I basically have almost NEVER seen any bar not be busy if not packed, even on the random weekdays leading up to them)

But who knows, maybe your boss is chill as fuck, or maybe you guys have tons of people looking for more rotations and more time.
>>
>>17513249
>Technically as a casual I can ask for whatever days off I want and they arent allowed to deny me, within reason.
You're right, but if you refuse to work too much (like you want right now), then you'll slowly find that they'll stop offering you hours and might even hire someone to effectively replace you. You say you can't find another job so this one is important to you - so think wisely before you start asking for time off. More than a month off in the space of 6 months for leisure is unreasonable to ask for.
>>
>>17513305
>>17513291
I'm already working around 30 hours per week and I really dont think they will hire someone else to replace me as after 2 months of being understaffed by 5 people due to family issues and people quitting, they finally hired 1 other person to start working there. We're still down a manager and 1 worker and as far as I know they're not planning on getting another worker. It is extremely hard to be fired from this place, the only reason why people have been fired is for stealing. A worker gets away with murder (falling asleep twice on the forklift, awful to customers, never coming in on time, not showing up to work at all at least once a week without even calling work.)

But I understand. I should cut the September one down, the reason for the long visit is because bf is getting dentist stuff done and I wanted to be there for him if its serious.

We're a small town so its not that busy even during 'busy' periods, on a Friday night we might get 30 people in, if that. Theres no money where I am for people to be spending on the pub. I feel that seeing as I'm guaranteed to be working christmas eve and boxing day as all the workers with families are going away for christmas, that it's reasonable to ask for new years off.
>>
>>17513341
You actually think they won't hire someone because they haven't in the past? You wanting to take time off might prompt them to hire someone new. Don't be so quick to think that you have job security.

>>17513341
>it's reasonable to ask for new years off.
It really isn't, not if you work at a freaking bar.
>>
>>17511663
Barely a year older and same deal essentially. My strengths are I have plenty of wit, I read a lot, and can maneuver social situations well when it's just friends. My weaknesses are my physique in general and of course if a girl I like comes around, I go from knowledgeable to spaghetti bumblefuck in 10 seconds. The girls in my group of friends say it's a manner of confidence and experience, so we'll see how that goes as this semester goes. In the meantime, while my height is limited, I've decided to mix in exercise into my week just to keep healthy and build an appreciation for what I look like.

Try identifying what obstacles you still have and plan something reasonable I guess. If you can't follow through completely, it's fine, we have a lot of tries left.
>>
>>17513349
They let workers who work Christmas eve have new years off, so I do think its reasonable.
>>
Whats a girl?
>>
Guys, do you take it personally when a girl without a boyfriend turns you down?
>>
>>17511719
What the fuck is Oneitis? Isn't it just crushing on a specific girl too hard? Anyway, my last relationship was 4 years ago, it went to shit, pretty sure neither of us were ready in the first place, and I got my heart broken.

After getting my shit together because I had other problems to deal with, I decided intimate relationships were off the table forever. Fuck em right? I got a career I wanna have and cool stuff I wanna build. Maybe this is how you feel now.

But, being that I'm having plenty of fun now being by myself or with friends, I figured, why the hell put in the effort to shut out having a fun relationship when I'm getting along with everyone? It's just being accepting of my original nature. So I'm jumping back in - it'll probably be a crash landing because I'm out of practice, but I don't care right now.

You don't have to consign yourself to singlehood forever if that isn't what you truly want. You can just see it as a break.
>>
>>17513378
>Guys, do you take it personally when a girl without a boyfriend turns you down?
I assume most "I have a boyfriend"s are lies anyway, so honestly I prefer the truthfulness
>>
>>17513378
Ive never confessed so I wouldnt know, but id say it depends on how you deliver it. If you say fuck off and die, you inbred fuck, in the meanest voice possibke, then probably yeah. But if you politely say no, im really sorry but im just not interested or whatever, than id understand, maybe be a little sad and depressed about it but id get over it. So it depends on delivery, and obviously id never experienced this and I cant speak for all of guys as a whole, but thats what id think would happen if I was in that situation at least.
>>
>>17513394
>>17513395
Okay thanks. Reason I ask is this guy after I turned him down started texting me long emotional messages. I didn't answer and then he sends me a picture of him with a knife at his throat.

I mean, fuck man. A similar situation happened like two years ago. What the hell, I'm average as hell too
>>
>>17513370
>Whats a girl?
A human being, equally as flawed and fucked up as you.

Don't put them on pedestals (or if you're /r9k/ stop trying to drag them down below your level to make yourself feel less inadequate)

>>17513378

Nah.

Legit, some guys might though, but that's because they're douches/potential crazies anyway.

I've definitely seen women do the same (I've had a few, bitchy "Well fine the, forget you" responses and my friend once had a girl go full fucking psycho on him. She essentially made such a huge fucking deal out of it that she got kicked out of the co-op they were living in. He got a full on restraining order because one day he was walking down the street somewhat near her new place, she apparently spotted him, ran out of the house in her bathrobe, then bashed him across the back of the head with a wooden statue thing).
>>
How do I lean in in asking out a girl whom I haven't talked to in years over Facebook? She likes my all my shit but refuses to send messages.
>>
How common is sexting?
>>
>>17512542
Its most likely your imagination desu. Like maybe she casually looks your direction, or is off put by the fact your staring at her. Or shes not even looking at you. If you have a crush you like to think she likes you too but it can often could be you being a little too optimistic. Take it slow, id say. Try to confirm your suspicions and make a move, or stfu and get over your crush, there called a "crush" for a reason you know.
>>
>>17513423
Damnit, I forgot the desu censor. If im right its "cuck" "desu" and "senpai"
>>
>>17513410
Jesus christ! You might need to inform someone about this, I mean for his sake and for yours! He might have some mental issues or depression or something, have you spoken to anyone about this. I dont like speaking out much, especially if im ratting someone out, but if you think he might actually kill himself you need to let someone know.
>>
>>17513443
Don't worry I did. Right when he sent me the photo I informed the police and then blocked his number. Don't know what happened but it isn't my problem
>>
>>17513415
Not sure of an effective way but you could ask a common mate for her number or just tell the mate your interested in her. If not if she isn't messaging your out of luck unless you bump into her when your out and about.

Ok got a story anyone can answer, i posted it in fit but it would be more appropriate here
>been dating a girl for 7 months
>she has a past, i can't say her past doesn't bother me but when i considered everything i choose to carry on being with her despite her past.
> Today she tells me that when she was 15 she got pregnant and had a miscarriage. She held this back until now, I can't blame her for holding it back.
> lost my virginity to her when we were 19 but didn't get in a relationship with her until 7 months ago
> I'm devastated, don't know what to do. Considering ending it.
> Asking mexican bean farming forum for their opinions and advice.
> I don't know what to do or say, whenever i talk to her now it's always hateful and negative, don't know if i can get over it... probably going to end it tomorrow.

You girls may think i'm being insensitive because she had a miscarriage but that doesn't change how i feel.
>>
>>17512244
Drinking water, for me. I'm just thirsty a lot
>>
Girls, not to be stereotypical or anything, but I heard girls generally like tall guys. Why? Im 6'2 and its uncomfortable as shit not to mention all the inconveniences and awkwardness that comes with it. I guess I can see it in like in a way where youd feel protected, but realistically if someone pulls out a gun, itd be pretty hard to not hit me. Nothing im really dying to know but I've just been curious about it after dragging my head across the bus roof and blocking the alley for the 400th time.
>>
>>17513504
>Why?
I wouldn't know, I'm 5'0" and I wouldn't want to date a guy much taller than 5'10"ish
>>
>>17513504
That's only a meme. Height matters little when it comes to attractiveness. All the other qualities in a guy are far more important (looks, status, money, confidence, etc.)
>>
>>17513415
pls help
>>
>>17513484
>You girls may think i'm being insensitive because she had a miscarriage but that doesn't change how i feel.

As a dude... I have absolutely no fucking idea what you're flipping out about.

There's a pretty common statistic running around there that 50-70%~ of all conceptions end in miscarriage and that 20%~ of all known pregnancies end in miscarriage.

That means that not even half the time do women realize that they're ever were even pregnant.

Every girl you ever date that has at all had sex before, there is a definite chance she could have been pregnant, miscarried, and never had any inkling whatsoever (because sometimes that can all happen without their periods ever being fucked with).

I mostly think you're being a dumb ass and immature/ignorant as fuck.
>>
File: 1440481471442.jpg (67KB, 576x627px) Image search: [Google]
1440481471442.jpg
67KB, 576x627px
>>17513378
Not really, unless she gave me a reason to think so. Generally I just move on with my day and focus on other shit, no point in investing anymore energy into her.

>>17513484
Why exactly are you upset? That she had sex too young?
>>
If a girl that I'm friends with tells me I should ask this other girl that we both know out, does that mean that the other party is interested? or am I just reading too hard onto this?

>work at a place
>coworker friend tells me I should ask out one of our other coworkers because "we seem like we get along pretty well"
>not sure if they talk often but they have known each other longer than I have known the first girl

Barring the fact that we work together, I'd like to take my friends advice and go with it since the other girl is cool, but she's self described as "socially awkward" yet we have many similarities. What do
>>
>>17513581
If you want to ask her out do it, if you dont, dont. Simple as that.
>>
>>17513593
I'm wondering if the fact that my friend told me to do it meant that the other girl has brought up some interest in me
>>
i've forgotten how to kiss

it's like i'm slowly metamorphosing into a new type of organism

women of /adv/, what's the number 1 red flag/thing that makes you think a guy is super unattractive?
>>
>>17513602
He's short or dead, I'm not sure which is worse
>>
>>17513539
>You've probably never heard of microchimerism.

I'm being a bitch about it but i actually want a girl who i can have a kid with eventually who hasn't been knocked up before. Sex I don't care so much about because i'd be eliminating 99% of the dating pool and i've had sex with multiple people too. If every girl is a slut what is the point in it other than for sticking your dick in and then never talking again. Even when I say you know what I'll accept a girls past and bond. Hey she's a liar and everyone has a history.

To be fair I can dump her for whatever reason I want and this is where the line is imo its not just that she got preggo its how she did it and how young she was. If a person is so stupid as to get preggo at a young age then i don't want kids with her because they might inherit her stupid.
>>
File: SS3GokuBite.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SS3GokuBite.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>17513617
>>17513617
>He's short

God why is it always this

im lucky that i can find girl shorter than me and i have enough confidence but you know how many anons feel like shit because of this

like ok, i would never date a fat girl, but that is a thing that they can change with some exercise

there is no way for a guy to change his height

why is this so important to you dammit
>>
>>17513632
>like ok, i would never date a fat girl, but that is a thing that they can change with some exercise
except when they cant

you can also get surgery to make yourself taller

not only are you short, you're shallow too
>>
>>17513633
>except when they cant

>tfw gf is exercising and losing weight

Not that hard senpai and she's looking really good.
>>
>>17513633
what?

you know liposuction and bypass surgery are an option for lazy people

but the surgery to make yourself taller consist on litteraly breaking your fucking legs for months and it only makes you a little bit taller

you must be really fat and lazy if you think girls can't lose weight with a little bit of effort
>>
>>17513637
>>17513638
>my singular experience and insecurity invalidates decades of scientific research

k

if you had expended a little effort during puberty you wouldn't be a midget

>tfw i'm a manlet too
>>
File: 1399185190917.jpg (52KB, 373x400px) Image search: [Google]
1399185190917.jpg
52KB, 373x400px
>>17513633
>except when they cant
as a former fatty that lost weight, go fuck yourself
>>
>>17513644
>my singular experience and insecurity invalidates decades of scientific research

umad
>>
>>17513643
fuck off

height is genetic
>>
File: 1373969599581.jpg (65KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1373969599581.jpg
65KB, 390x470px
>>17513643
>>17513645
>muh singular experience
>literally 3 different people with the same experience
>just one of you with one experience
stay fat then :)
>>
>>17513632
That's only bitter lanklet virgins trolling. Height doesn't actually matter.
>>
>>17513651
>my experience
my experience is that i'm losing weight

you're so sad and pathetic it makes me weep for you
>>
What is wrong with me?Am I a terrible person if I fantasize sometimes about my good friend dying somehow or breaking up with her bf, and then me hooking up with her very loyal boyfriend?

I'm friends with them both and would be devastated if she actually did die, but her boyfriend is a really great guy and I guess her dying, in my mind is the only way I would ever potentially try anything with her bf without betraying her. Since I'm pretty sure they're in it for the long run. I do not flirt and would never hit on her bf or hang out with him without her, but I feel bad about these stupid fantasies
>>
>>17513669
Ask to be their live in sub
>>
Girls:

My gf... could be more sensual/sexual. Not sure how to bring it up. Should I directly talk to her about it? Or a doomed attempt? Examples:

>saw her after 2 weeks - I'm obviously super horny, but when we get home she is seemingly oblivious, does things like eat, check her phone, makeup, etc for two hours before finally sex
>after sex I'd like to take my time and cuddle, she just slips away

She seems to enjoy sex when we are having it, but outside of it she's kind of cold. Does she just have a low libido? I try my part, but she doesn't really reciprocate.
>>
>>17513675
Here's a tip that should be in the OP if it's not already- If you have a problem with something your SO is doing, be forthright and direct about it.

It's as simple as asking her what's up with her behavior. Maybe she's got a reason, maybe she's oblivious. But asking us won't help
>>
Could a woman still love me if I am physically incapable of intercourse?
>>
>>17513731
like a brother
>>
>>17513669
That does make you a pretty bad person, yeah.
>>
>>17513751
Ok so how do I stop thinking the shitty thoughts?

Do you think I just need to go get laid?
>>
>>17511640
let me Quote bob ross real quick here
>"If it works for you its right"

>>17511750
>I'm skinny as hell
If this bothers you, why dont you start with that?
You can go to a gym or something to get fit
plus you can learn how to cook to support getting fit with good food

>for what purpose should i do that
you get fit and stop being skinny after a while
you get mentally stronger too if you force yourself too be disciplined
both will make you more attractive
you get more confident

just try it. what is there to lose? and if it helps go from there. if not. try something different

just do something. have atleast somewhat of a goal or something you try to work on
>>
>>17513761
What you need is that and also a boyfriend of your own.
>>
>>17513617
/fit/ please
>>
>>17513740
I hope you're messing with me.
>>
>>17513773
You're right. I think I'm just envious of their relationship and wish someone loved me like he loves her. And also cuz he's unavailable. I've been alone for so long I guess it just twisted my head.

Yeah I'm meeting a dude friend tmrw who's in an open relationship and wil try to fuck him then. No luck in the bf department so far
>>
>>17513785
That's a fair start I guess but maybe go for the boyfriend angle more than just a few one nighters.
>>
>>17513785
>I've been alone for so long I guess it just twisted my head.
and i thought i was a sad sack for being so lonely
>>
>>17513790
:( I'm 23 and I'm trying. I haven't clicked with a lot of people. I think guys like my face and that im not stupid, but don't know how to deal with me. My friends say that I'm like a robot who only sort of knows how to be human and that they really want to know what's going on in my head. At least I have friends now though
>>
>>17511569
Ok, male here.
Got a question, wondering if any women can answer.

Had female acquaintances in high school who would blame being a bitch 100% on her period.
Have adults in the family who also do it.

So here is my question, are these women self aware enough to know they have the choice to be a bitch or not, or do they genuinely believe 'lol its my period, i cant help it"?

In all likelihood you had/have more female friends then I do/did, so just want to know if these were shitty people or if its a more general thing.
>>
>>17513820
when you hand someone an excuse to be a shitter, what do you expect to happen?

PMS is literally a myth
>>
>>17513825
In some cases it actually is a thing but it's not so much being a bitch as 'turning into a raging banshee and your parents had to call the hospital' because your hormones are fucked up during your period and puberty. Source: me

But she's just being a bitch because if you really had Pms you would feel awful about how you acted afterwards. And yes I apologized to my parents later.
>>
>>17511708

Yeah bro code is something that little fuckboys use. Men have honor and pride, that should be enough.
>>
>>17513820
Have you ever been in just a bad mood and you're snappy and shitty to people without even thinking about it? It's like that.
>>
File: hott.png (1MB, 1470x1470px) Image search: [Google]
hott.png
1MB, 1470x1470px
>>17513842
I don't have a fedora to tip so...

*tips CG*
>>
wat do:

I say I'm interested in girl.
Girl and I talk more and more.
She seems to like hanging out with me and is usually willing to if I ask.
HOWEVER
We only talk as friends and we haven't gotten close.
We've never made any physical contact.
She rarely starts conversations but always willing to talk if I start.
She seems less talkative around me compared to her friends, like she doesn't go off speaking her mind for example (is she nervous or is she trying to politely reject me?)
She hasn't made any attempt to get intimate despite knowing I'm into her.

Question is:
Does she only see me as a friend or does she like me? Should I make a move or wait for her to show "signs of interest"?

Keep in mind she's never dated anyone before so she doesn't have any experience and might be uncomfortable with intimacy. She's also the really quiet type. The last thing I want is to get closer to her than she's comfortable with and creep her out.
>>
Its annoying that a girl can have a good personality and cool interests, but because she is heavier, no one will give her the time of day. No one wants to be friends with, lab partners with, or date her.
>>
>>17513856
>No one wants to be friends with, lab partners with, or date her.
first of all thats not true

and also its a choice to be heavy or not.
so if you think only your weight is Holding you back why dont you do something about it.

and dont try to come up with the
>hurr Society must Change and stop bodyshaming
fuck you. dont tell me what to like and what not
>>
>>17513820
Periods aren't as simple as they're made out to be. You're in (generally speaking, although it varies from woman to woman) quite severe physical pain for the first day or two, you're emotional and needy, quicker to experience sadness/anger, more prone to mood swings or depressive thoughts. Your hormones literally cycle every month from the day you enter puberty until the day you leave it. This changes your thought processes and feelings, and the way you express yourself. Being more emotional, quicker to anger, or otherwise lashing out during your period or the days leading up to it is genuinely a thing that happens.

But there's a difference between getting more upset than warranted that your boyfriend wanted to hang out with his friends instead of spend the night with you or having a shorter fuse and just sitting around being an enormous cunt shitting on everyone and being consciously demanding, selfish, and deliberately mean then using "haha I have my period" as an excuse. One's a conscious manner of thinking wherein they're attempting to use their period as a get out of jail free card, the other's a legitimate thing that's entirely unavoidable, even if you can slightly mitigate it through awareness of it happening. Most women who say they don't experience PMS mean they don't turn into a caricaturized version of what PMS is like and don't really realize the level to which it affects you. It's subtle, and it's not going to be something you're conscious of even if you understand the effect it has.

Use the above to figure out what the people in your life fall under. Although for the people in high school, they were high schoolers. Teenagers are always assholes and plenty of people that age would happily shirk blame if they could. What else would you expect?
>>
>>17513862
This.
>>
>>17513856
that's not true
also

> Its annoying that a girl can be heavier but ignore guys in her league that have a good personality and cool interests, but because he is heavier, or short, or doesn't have a job she won't give him the time of day.
>>
>>17513856
From one girl to another: you don't have a good personality if you think that you're a victim just because men won't date you because you're fat. Plenty of fat girls get dates and get married. It's not your weight, it's you.
>>
>>17513862

Its mostly true. And while it may be a choice, it's still really hard to reverse, especially when you have other important shit to deal with and worry about more, like college and a job.
I don't give a shit about body shamming, its fucked up, but I don't care. And Im not telling you what to like or jack squat, just stating that its annoying as fuck.
>>
>tfw I would date a fat woman
>tfw a fat woman wouldn't date me

I wonder if there's a female equivalent to me, or if I should be in a zoo or something.
>>
>>17513878
If you were that upset about it you'd do something about it. I have a full time job and study on the side and still manage to do some cardio and weights every day or two.

The only thing that stands in your way is you.
>>
>>17513878
>And while it may be a choice, it's still really hard to reverse
no doubt about that.

>other important shit to deal with
ofc. everyone has priorities

>And Im not telling you what to like...
i know. just wanted to take that away beforehand because many overweight People get into that
>>
>>17513874

Where all these guys in my league at? No ones approached me with that description yet. I've been turned down be quite a few people that would be "in my league", and every time it's been because my body. Literally been told I'm an awesome person, but they can't be attracted to me because Im a fat ass. Go figure.

>>17513876
I'm not trying to play victim, just kinda at the point of saying fuck it and get like 10 cats or something. At least pets dont care about your appearance and will love you unconditionally lmao.
>>
>>17513894
dunno what to tell ya senpai, but i've been turned down by women literally larger than I am (and I'm huge af)

maybe there's a certain point where no one gets to be happy
>>
>>17513894
Have you considered going for a overweight guy?
>>
>>17513843
oh yea, but i chose the people i take it out on if i don't just sigh and deal with it myself.

>>17513868
oh i get it, hormones are a bitch and go into imbalance, and can make you either quicker to emotional highs and lows, that i have no problem with and get it.

I just know more then my share of un remorseful cunts who went 'my period, lol deal with it' no matter what a hormone makes you want to do you ultimately get to chose. you want to be a bitch one day and say sorry the next i'm ok with that and can deal with it, however you tell me that and keep in mind this was a response to 'hello' was 'if we heard you died with a rope round your neck and hand on your dick no one would be shocked or sad' then go fuck yourself. that latter example was someone i had to deal with for the better part of a year due to a small class. some days fun and engaging conversations, then about one week a month she used it as an excuse to be a complete cunt 24/5

Honestly wish i could meet these kinds of people in situations where I don't need to be polite due to either a family connection or ill be in close proximity to them for an extended period.
>>
>>17513899
Oh god no.
>>
>>17513899
Of course. They have turned me down. I don't really blame them because I'm like bottom tier, but I'm still aloud to be upset about it.

>>17513886
Never said I wasn't doing anything about it. Completely changed my diet drastically, and I walk to places that are nearby, but I can't afford a gym membership. Even when I could people would walk by and laugh at me while I was lifting weights or on the treadmill, so fuck that.
>>
File: parody-animals.gif (2KB, 300x50px) Image search: [Google]
parody-animals.gif
2KB, 300x50px
>>17513633
>except when they cant
Nah. Sometimes its harder, but that's objectively false.

>you can also get surgery to make yourself taller
Also a retarded idea. They literally break your bones to force your body to fill in the gaps, it's incredibly painful and expensive with a long list of health risks.

Seriously, you're fucking retarded.

>>17513856
>Lab partners
I don't give a shit about what they look like, as long as they are competent. The majority of people aren't either way.

>or date her.
Physical attraction is important. I'm saying this as a guy who's focusing on losing weight (down 80, 80 more to go). I'm open to dating fat chicks with the premise that she's also willing to work on her weight.

Guess what? The vast majority aren't. So I move on and continue focusing on myself so I can realistically date a woman who is at a reasonable weight.
>>
>>17513894
I know of a girl who fits your description personally. We bond really well together, share similar interests, and she's easy to talk to. She even has quite the cute face. Only thing is she's overweight so I'm not physically attracted to her. I can't date someone I'm not physically attracted to. I just can't. She's perfect in every other way. If she asked me out I would have to decline her.

>>17513910
Nobody ever makes fun of people trying to change themselves for the better. Most people admire the fatty on the treadmill at the gym. If people are laughing then they're shitty people and you should just mind your own business.
>>
>>17513918
>you can also get surgery to make yourself thinner
Also a retarded idea. They literally put a corset on your stomach to force your body to starve itself, it's incredibly painful and expensive with a long list of health risks.

bazinga
>>
File: 1454152339734.png (143KB, 471x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454152339734.png
143KB, 471x500px
>>17513920
>They literally put a corset on your stomach to force your body to starve itself
I'm sure you think this is very snarky and witty, but it's not.

Please stop posting.
>>
>>17513925
lmao @ u

instead of being angry and insecure, drink some milk
>>
>>17513851
p-pls respond
>>
>>17513933
Tell her how it is man. I had a similiar relation with a girl once, And i waited and waited and then she ended uo with someone else, bc that someone else didnt waste time waiting for signs as i did.
>>
>>17514008
Tell her what? She knows I'm interested. I don't know if she is though and that's stopping me from going further.
>>
>>17514011
tell her to quite stringing you along

and tell her by fucking another girl
>>
I already asked it before but forgot to check if there were any answers so
Where do you grills pick up other grills? It feels awkward to ask a grill out, because they usually turn out to be straight.
I don't live in usa and being homo is not common here.
>>
>>17514015
That's assuming I can just find some other girl.

Thinking of just straight up asking her if she's into me. Or start getting more and more touchy and seeing if she reciprocates.
>>
Women, I guess?

Had first date with a girl. This is a girl I met maybe two weeks ago, so we weren't friends or acquaintances or anything before we went out. I thought it went pretty well, since she said she wanted go out again soon. I walked her to her car (we both drove there separately), and she hugged me goodbye.

Does that mean she's not into me, or that she is? Is the hug the physical contact equivalent of "Let's just be friends," or should I try to kiss her next time?

I don't 100% remember what kind of hug it was, if that even matters. I think, (again, I don't really remember) she threw her arms around my neck/shoulders, but I am quite a bit taller than her.
>>
>>17514110
Shes into you. Kisses dont have to happen on first date and are sometimes weird.
>>
Is it weird to ask a girl out the first time you met her?
>>
>>17514131
If it's a friend of a friend, wait a while. If it's someone you've met spontaneously though other channels, then it's fine.
>>
File: Jack_Skellington.png (69KB, 321x730px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_Skellington.png
69KB, 321x730px
I was doubting if I should make my own thread, but I guess I might as well save the trouble and post it here (unless it gets ignored). This is a question for the guys, but girls answer too.

I really like this guy, and we are sort of a couple already though not officially. The problem is, however, that he is clearly underweight. He's 26 years old, his height is 173 cm, and his weight is 50 kg. That's a BMI of 16.7. He's also Japanese, and claims that he eats normally, so I'm not sure if it's just genetics or his diet. In any case, every time I show pictures of him to my friends, my friends also remark that "he's really skinny", kind of in a shocked way, of which I -again- feel that he's obviously underweight. That said, it's also not physically attractive, I have to admit I really prefer a male body with a bit of muscle/some more fat. I think that with a healthy BMI and some muscles he would be both healthier and better looking for sure. My question is, would it be OK to push him to gain some weight/muscles? Or should I accept him the way he is? I know he's also a bit insecure about it btw, because when I hinted about it, he also said he was like Jack Skellington, but in the "I'm joking about my insecurity" kind of way. Furthermore, despite that, he never actively tried to change his body. He says he was always too lazy for that.
>>
>>17514139
>He says he was always too lazy for that.
>Being so fucking lazy you can't be bothered to eat more food
Asians always gotta take everything to the extreme. Anyways as a racemixer you should just take what you can get.
>>
>>17513820
I has sometimes that I was extremely emotional (mostly angry), and then the following day or a bit later my period started. Never really knew if my period started from the stress, or that the stress was emotional because of PMS.

That said, the first day of my period always hurts in a constant annoying pain. It makes me irritated, kind of like the lion who acts aggressive because he has a splinter in his paw. When I have my medication, and the pain is gone, it's all good though. And luckily the following days of my period, it doesn't really hurt anymore, it's just bloody, but I can do my everyday routine fine like always.
>>
>>17514155
>Anyways as a racemixer you should just take what you can get.
Actually I'm half White/half Asian. I've always been slightly more attracted to Asian guys than White guys, but that's just a preference. To me it's not really race mixing, if I were to date a Black guy on the other hand...
>>
>>17514026
Lesbo clubs and "alternative" places. Lesbians are aware they aren't average so usually cope by trying to signal it in some way.
Arty things. Lesbians are usually artistic in some way.
Stereotypes are more accurate than not.

That's my extremely narrow, prejudiced viewpoint that's come from being a guy who's fairly good friends with just 1 lesbian and seeing her trawl through literally dozens of girlfriends in a couple of years.

>>17514168
Do women accept the scientific validity of Male PMS yet?!
>>
File: Sloth.gif (1MB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
Sloth.gif
1MB, 245x184px
>>17514155
>>
>>17511569
Girls:
Do you notice how the dating pool is getting smaller and smaller by the day? Cause of men getting more Neet and shut in?
I know SOO many guys, who are never had a gf(me being one), its getting ridiculous.
I´m wondering on the perspective of girls on that
>>
>>17514228
I've never heard of that before, can you explain how that works? But hey, surely men can have emotional imbalance too.

>>17514250
Not really. But how old are you and guys you speak of? I never had a real boyfriend (nor kissed a guy and all that jazz) before the age of 20.
>>
>>17514264
I am 20, but I know guys like that up to the age of 23. No real friends older than that.
>>
>>17514270
You are giving you and your friends too much importance and woman hop from bf to bf with 0 difficulty.
>>
>>17514011
Tell her exactly what you want, not just that you are interested. Again, in my case, she knew that i was interested, but nothing more, had i told her that i want her to be with me, things would have turned out different. One of my big regrets that i was wishing for her to read my mind or feelings, instead of taking action. After she began dating that other guy i asked her about this, and she said had i told her before, she would have said yes, and she didnt underdtand what the fuck was i waiting for (i literally met her 3-4 times a week for half a year and still didnt told her how exactly i feel). Still makes me angry at myself, altough this happened like 7 years ago, lol. Dont do the same to yourself.
>>
>>17513894
I don't care how fat you are, and most people from /r9k/ won't, either.
>>
>>17514228
I don't really think they are any lesbo clubs in my city, but will do a research, thanks.
>>
>>17514297
>woman hop from bf to bf with 0 difficulty
Maybe if we didn't have a thing called "a type". Seriously, cute guys in my life so often happen to be taken/not interested back/homosexual. Women struggle too. I was rejected super harshly by the guy that I had a crush on for years in secondary school.

>>17514270
It can happen. I even know some girls over 20 that haven't had a bf yet.
>>
>>17514139
I'm half Japanese and he would be the smallest Asian male I've ever heard of. A 50 kg male is pretty worrying, usually the smallest ones in my group of (adult) Asian friends are ~175 cm/60 kg so I think your bf is pretty weird. And I think it is ok to tell him to gain muscle, at least I would appreciate your honesty if I were him, but then again this dude sounds pretty odd. Just tell him you find his physique unattractive and unhealthy. What to do next depends on his response to this. Worst case scenario he kills himself, you dodge a bullet.
>>
>>17514318
> girls over 20
>that haven't had a bf yet.

If they are from western culture then they are definitely not doable for most of us mortals.
>>
>>17514318
I was about to not generalise all women but realized it takes more typing.
Women don't need to struggle if they want and a lot don't want so they are rarely bfless. My point is that that anon's reality is irrelavant for women.
>>
>>17514318
I know a little over 10 guys, that are not in the dating pool, so I was wondering.
Some of them are ugly, but most of them are just shy.
I for example am 6'2, workout every day and look good(judged by other people), but I have social phobia, so the gf thing won´t happen anytime soon also I might be gay, but that´s another story. Same with other friends. One is a swimmer and is shredded as fuck, studies chemistry, but no gf to this day(he´s super shy too).
>>
>>17514355
Also I´m talking about real life friends I know from school, most of them in my former grade.
So 12 is a pretty high number for that.
>>
>>17514355
>I for example am 6'2, workout every day and look good(judged by other people), but I have social phobia, so the gf thing won´t happen anytime soon also I might be gay, but that´s another story. Same with other friends. One is a swimmer and is shredded as fuck, studies chemistry, but no gf to this day(he´s super shy too).

yeah it's kinda ridiculous to see goodlooking guys like these ended up dating ugly chicks, I've lost count how many time I've seen such couples so I decided to never lower my standard.
>>
>>17514323
Thanks for the advice, anon! Yeah, I really don't understand how his build either. Never met another Asian guy who was around this height and was that light weighted either.
>>
>>17514250
You just made a ridiculous false projection. The dating pool is larger than ever thanks to the internet and transportation. You're shutting yourself out on your own. Why would girls want a useless NEET when it's so easy to find better guys on the internet?
>>
>>17514383
this logic does not compute

if you are a girl it works against you
if you are a boy it doesn't apply
>>
>>17514383
You sound sarcastic/ like a troll.
I don´t mean it like that, it´s that like 0 oportunities aries. Mainly by shyness, some are just NEETs and or hardcore nerds. But the numbers I see, seem so high, that one would think, they would have an impact on women aswell.I know that this is not representing by any means, but that´s why I was asking on the first place.
I´m not talking about any redpill bullshit or anything like that
>>
>>17511651
Thomas Aquinas
>>
>>17514391
This doesnt make any sense, there rate of men and women is 50:50
So if 20% of men decide to be shuttins, on the long run, 20% of women won´t find a guy to marry. And in the short run will have a harder time to find a guy to date.
These numbers are made up, but I hope you know what I mean
>>
>>17514407
Sluts, cheating and people who don't marry exist.
>>
>>17514407
20% of men are not shut-ins. Not even close. Don't forget that women can be shut-ins too. I don't know if there is reliable data on men vs women shut-ins.
>>
>>17514412
Yeah but on both sides, so the numbers still won´t change that much
>>
>>17511651
Erdős
>>
>>17514415
There are more female sluts.
>>
>>17514424
And men with double lives.
>>
>>17514428
like batman ?
>>
>>17514430
Except they fight their wives suspicions rather than crime.
>>
Why is it okay to start text conversations with one word with guy friends but not with females you want to date?
>>
>>17514451

Because potential romantic partners appreciate it when you display more interest and make more of an effort than just one word messages.
>>
>>17513643
????????? Effort during puberty. So it's possible to drink milk aggressively? Euro-nap training? Never read about this shit.
>>
As a guy, does it seem creepy if I look at a women for a second as she is walking by before turning away, or is it more rude to not look at the person at all?
>>
>>17514469
Don't look in the eyes, at the boobs or butt and you're fine.
>>
>>17514469
It's not creepy to glance or maybe smile to show interest. It's creepy to ogle, catcall, and touch.
>>
>>17514469
Both are ok, it only gets creepy if you start a conversation with them.
>>
>>17514469

Looking is perfectly fine, starting gets weird quickly.
>>
File: 1462962806711.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462962806711.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>17511569
>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
>No.

All I needed to know

brb shooting myself in space with a ion cannon
>>
>>17511708
No amount of saying "this isn't an attack on men" will mask the fact that you're blatantly just attacking men with the same made up bullshit that feminists insist is truth. No matter how many times you say "the pressure comes from other men" will make it true.
>>
>>17514574
Just like posters who spew /pol/ garbage and think just mentioning "inb4 /pol/" automatically validates it.
>>
>>17514581
Precisely. Although, I feel like that was probably an attempt by you to insult me by calling me "/pol/" because I insulted feminists.
>>
>>17514591
It wasn't. I was agreeing with you. Just wrote a very common example.
>>
>>17514591
Don't believe >>17514591 lies, he is out to get you
Be prepared
>>
>>17514610
>>17514599 lies*
He got me already
Save yourself anon!
>>
>>17511569
>No.

What about a girl who said from the first place she's not interested in me other than friendship because I'm a cool guy?

Do I have a chance in case she gets single again?

I'm a fucking loser I already know the answer
>>
>>17514139
>he claims he eats normally
He's lying, intentionally or not.

>not sure if it's genetics or diet
It's always diet. Always.

>Would it be okay to push him?
Tell him you don't find skeletons attractive. He needs to learn.

>should I accept him the way he is?
Never accept shit.

>He's insecure about it
That will fuel him. Hit that insecurity without regard for his mental health.

>Too lazy
He's lying. He's pussying out because he's afraid. Not because he's lazy.

t. a former Jack Skellington, right down to the jokes about Jack Skellington
>>
>>17514139
You don't date someone expecting him to change.

What you see is what you get, either leave or stop bitching.
>>
>>17514654
t. a skelly faggot
>>
>>17514701
>i don't like skinny people
>better date thia skinny guy

>i don't like fat people
>better date this fat guy

>i don't like muscular people
>better date this muscular guy
>>
>>17514708
>I'm a skinny faggot and holy shit is my ass flustered by girls not liking it
Kek.
>>
File: 1472201232486.gif (252KB, 838x650px) Image search: [Google]
1472201232486.gif
252KB, 838x650px
>>17514714
>>
>>17514717
Imagine actually having to resort to an anime girl reaction image. I can't fathom being that utterly anally ravaged. kek.
>>
Do most guys enjoy it when a girl dirty talks/role plays? Is 'you've been a bad boy you need to be punished' more popular than 'I've been a bad girl so punish me'?
>>
>>17514726
I'm vanilla as all fuck, so it does nothing for me, but I know at least one guy who's into women being bitches to him.
>>
>>17514641
>>17514654
When two responds are the opposite of each other.

But I guess I will go by the advice of former Jack Skellington first. If he really cannot change despite actually trying, then I will stop bitching. Thanks guys.
>>
>>17514737
> If he really cannot change despite actually trying
Former Jack Skellington here again. Protip: If he isn't changing, then he's not actually trying.

It really is as simple as eating slightly more food every day or even eating the same amount of food but having 2 pints of full fat milk over the course of the day too. There is absolutely no excuse for not putting on weight.
>>
>>17514744
Oh I see. Thanks again, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>17514737
According to you he doesn't even want to try.
Why did you even start dating him if hebis not attractive to you?
>>
>>17514759
Spoiler: People can find others attractive for more than just looks

Shocking, I know.
>>
>>17514759
>>17514766
Oh snap someone already spoilered it! But yeah pretty much. PLUS I'm a face>body type of person, and his face is quite handsome. I'd still prefer him over a butter-face with a hot six-pack.
>>
>>17514766
>>17514774
Yeah but not attractive enough for you to accept who he is now. So the question still stands.
>>
>>17514792
>Yeah but if I ignore what you said and make up my own shit then the question still stands
kek
>>
>>17514726
>Is 'you've been a bad boy you need to be punished' more popular than 'I've been a bad girl so punish me'?
As a fellow femanon: I actually hope not. I really prefer a guy who is dominant in bed. But I guess that everyone has their own preferences when it comes to this (men and women).
>>
>>17514792
I'm gonna go with the response of >>17514795 here.
>>
>>17514824
Alright let's rephrase the question.
Why would you date someone who has something you consider a dealbreaker?
>>
>>17514831
Why are you under the impression that she saw his body before dating him? Why are you under the impression it's a dealbreaker? Why are you so rectally ravaged by this girl not liking a skinny faggot being too skinny?
>>
>>17514831
I don't consider it a deal breaker, but 1) I'm genuinely worried is that weight can be considered healthy under any circumstance, 2) he's attractive, but this is not his final form. He could be more attractive than he is now, naturally. We're not talking about plastic surgery here. If I'd say he should consider plastic surgery, then heck yeah I'd agree I'm a bitch, but it's just about gaining some weight. Context is key.
>>
>>17514726
Depends on the mood.
I love the way whores dress, high heels, little skirt and things like that gives heat on me although that could kill my interest in a girl that I want emotionally.
Talk with him about it, assuming you want to try it is better if you have talk to him before you show your inner bitch
>>17514812
As I understand is a fantasy of dominance "You were a bad girl and you need to be..." but is true if she starts "I was a bad girl" she could be the dominant one
>>
>>17514865
1)then i misread somewhere
2)don't try to change someone to your liking, always respect their decisions
>>
>>17514871
>>17514865
Anyway, if you want to be his gf go for it.
And for the real 1)it can actually but maybe it isn't.
>>
>>17514866
Alright I'll talk to the guy first. I'm kinda into that stuff and didn't realize it's not common to just randomly start rp...as a result they say I'm freaky but at least they had fun anyway.
>>
Girls, is a small penis a deal breaker?
>How small?
4.5"-5.5" length, 4"-5" girth
>>
>>17514866
Yeah true, I wouldn't exactly say "I was a bad girl" either. Rather have the guy say "You were a bad girl and you need to be..." indeed. Too bad most guys I've been with were too vanilla for that.
>>
File: why.png (75KB, 780x294px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
75KB, 780x294px
>>17514890
Read the GUIDELINES
>>
>>17511652

I've been with several guys like that actually. Both of them had a problem with deathgrips because they fapped so much. It's not usually a problem with the woman in this case, but is a problem of the man being so used to his hand or being extremely nervous, or whiskeydick. If you know him well enough/are close enough, I'd just have an honest conversation about it.
>>
>>17511658

Tell her you're not really wanting a relationship at the moment because you need to work on yourself first.

Be honest and tell her you really enjoy her company, but you don't really have any romantic feelings for her.

Just be kind bro.
>>
>>17512505

I'm attracted to intimidating guys, which is a part of my bdsm kink. I like the whole predator/prey dynamic. If you're picking girls up by capitalizing on being intimidating/tough, they're going to expect that to carry on into the bedroom. I know at least that that's how I am. Plus I think a lot of women just really like rough sex. Not sure why, but most I know seem to be into kinky shit. Maybe it's because all of us have issues, idk. But yeah, it's probably something to do with how you present yourself and /why/ they're into you at first
>>
>>17512508

I usually notice pretty well, even when it's not pressed against me. But generally I just take it as a compliment/think it's kinda cute and move on. Things like that don't bother me.
>>
What kind of body do i need to attract females? Pics do help, if you got them. Id like a female who is not fat, but i dont care much about looks.

I want to start dating in a year or so, currently trying to figure out what i need to do/eat to get into shape.
>>
>>17512508
>She's short
>so her crotch is where my crotch is
hmm
>>
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years. I love her and she is a wonderful person however there are two issues. As a preface she is my first girlfriend and first girl for pretty much everything. First issue is that she got temporarily depressed when we graduated high school it didn't seem to effect her much and she got some help and was better. However recently it has its random spurts. Like she was suicidal about two months ago, but I got her to snap out of it. The reason why this is, because she blames herself for things that are out of her control and worries about nothing. She acts like a mother a lot of the time and it is a little bothering since I want a girlfriend not a mom. Second issue is more my own fault and I feel awful for it. She is Hispanic and I'm white. I love her a lot and we get along great. The issue is that if I have a future with her she will be my first and only for everyhting on top of the racemixing issue. I don't want to break up with her because we have a great relationship, but I don't know if I can deal with these two issues. Any help is appreciated.
>>
So there was this girl I met at work, first couple of times I worked with her, she complimented me twice. There have been times where she and I have just stared into each others eyes for like 10 seconds not knowing what to say. This has been over the course of two months as we barely work together in the same shift and she recently asked me for my number, so I thought she liked me. But she hasn't contacted me at all ever since she got my number, and I didn't ask her for hers when she asked for mine.

What did she mean by this? Another thing that struck me as odd was when she asked for my number, she wanted me to put it into the keypad instead of contacts. Am I just reading too much into it?
>>
>>17515442
Yes, you are reading too much into it. Ask her to join you for some drinks after work.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 650x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 650x663px
Not trying to talk any shit just merely curious girls but guys can answer too
Why are people into sadomachism?
Get Freudian with me if you feel like.
>>
>>17514131
Yes. This is very weird. At least to me. Unless it's a situation where you may never see her again I think you should move out of the relative stranger category before you ask a girl out.

If you are going to ask a girl out the first time you meet her at least try to strike up a decent conversation first. Don't talk to her for 30 seconds then ask for her number.
>>
>>17515105
>What kind of body do i need to attract females?
A warm one.

Seriously, I've been fat, skinny, muscular, hairy, clean shaven, ragged, dressed up, and everything in between. One thing I can say, with certainty, is that /someone/ out there thinks your body type is attractive.

>But I'm fat!
I know a 380lb dude who dated a skinny bombshell for 4 years, completely because of his personality

Now, that's not to say that self-improvement isn't a thing to strive towards. Like I said, I used to be fat. Even though there's no single body type that all women find attractive, your best best for the widest success rate is to get in shape. I just didn't want to link you to >>>/fit/ before warning you. Because it's a cesspool of insecurity over there, but there's a lot of great information if you can get past that.
>>
>>17515232
>on top of the racemixing issue
Tell you what, bring that up to her and I'm sure your problem will solve itself
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.