[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a cheater /adv/ One woman just doesn't seem enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 10

File: IMG-20160828-WA0001.jpg (60KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160828-WA0001.jpg
60KB, 640x960px
I'm a cheater /adv/

One woman just doesn't seem enough for me. I like to have that security and lovijg relationship and holidays, family events and stuff but nothing quenches my thirst for chasing other women and the really primitive and envigorating sexual encounters fhat come with it.

I'm 28 and have been in a relationship for 5 years. Ive probably slept with about 20 other women in that time. I've probably slept with 100 women in my life.

During this relationship my girlfriend has been through severe depressions. I've saved her life when she OD'd and quit my job to care for her for a couple months after she got out the hospital. Her dog died and I dug the grave.

I've taken her around the world and we've done some awesome things together and had amazing life experiences.

I honestly do love her but I guess I have no real respect for her, or for what the relationship is.

I'm very available and caring in the relationship but again, can't stop fucking around with dangerous and beautiful women.

I've never been caught and she's totally oblivious and is happy in the relationship so I dont feel like I'm doing anything wrong as long as I'm giving her all the things she wants in her life.

Anybody else out there like me? Pic is a new fling
>>
>>17508194
>have been in a relationship for 5 years

You're doing it wrong.
>>
File: rope.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
rope.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>17508194
>if this was a woman posting this it would get flamed/called bait
Pic related, you should consider it, OP.
>>
all those words and not once did you mention loving her
>>
>>17508205
Yes I did. Dont let your salt blind your vision.

Anyone that wants to flame go ahead but I'm not really interested in anyone's input that doesn't know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>17508212
wasn't my intention
sorry, glanced over that bit
I'll be going
>>
You sound exactly like my roommate. Age and all.

His gf just went back to Australia and he's had a hard week since he wants to marry her and always talks about fighting back against cheating.
>>
File: rope.jpg (60KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
rope.jpg
60KB, 800x430px
Holy shit. Reading this makes my blood boil.

>I honestly do love her but I guess I have no real respect for her

Oh yeah, real great love you got going on there.

>can't stop fucking around with dangerous and beautiful women.

Oh, well you should've said so, Mr. Bond. Here's your new mission, pic related.
>>
So does syphilis, gonorrhea, or herpes have a specific smell?

I figured you'd know, so I wanted to ask.
>>
File: 1472312158991.png (937KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1472312158991.png
937KB, 750x1334px
>>17508194
>saying all that irrelevant shit as if it makes up for cheating
>>
All you angry people are just bumping my thread so thanks, but really I'm looking for like minded people
>>
>>17508236
Most people on /adv/ have morals.

>>>17508229
Answer.
>>
File: 1470633640466.gif (2MB, 504x279px) Image search: [Google]
1470633640466.gif
2MB, 504x279px
People like you are the reason some people become broken.
>>
>>17508238
Wouldn't know I'm clean as of last week

Yeah well morals are just rules aren't they. There's always exceptions.
>>
I have trouble staying with one person too OP. Another similarity: the girl with whom I stayed longest (while meeting with another) was severely depressed. I couldn't/didn't want to deal with the stress and called it off eventually.

I have a hard time believing she doesn't know. Maybe she hasn't seen hard evidence, but I feel like it's likely she's lying to herself for some measure of security. Abuse doesn't require your malicious intent - just negligence could keep her from her potential.

Maybe she's just fine with it though.Who knows, maybe she cheats on you.
>>
>>17508236
>really I'm just looking for other like-minded degenerates

>really I'm just looking for some stupid dumbass to affirm my decisions. Someone to justify actions that, should my girfriend ever find out about, literally drive her down an intense spiral of depression given our intimacy/history.
>>
>>17508244
STD tests don't test for herpes. You have to ask. I doubt you knew that. Most don't.
>100 women
You definitely have herpes.

You really should just control yourself. In my situation, I was the girlfriend of this story. But I wasn't oblivious. It broke me. And I was gifted with diseases. Some curable, some not.

Please for the sake of your girlfriend just break up and do your thing, okay?
>>
>>17508246
Yeah you're right, maybe she is cheating as well. I'd be totally okay with that. I hope she doesn't know I am. It's never been discussed even once however in a serious manner.

I think that because I'm so dominant in the relationship and I make the decisions and all of that sort of stuff it feels very taxing mentally a loy of the time. I feel a lot of pressure to perform in the relationship to make her happy, and also to do well at my job and keep striving for better things. Idk seems like some days life is just one big game to me, doesn't seem totally real or important.

I don't know how you felt, but did it feel like a job having that kind of impact on someone's day to day life?
>>
>>17508255
I like how you're a patronising cunt to someone you don't even know, no wonder he went and fucked other girls/guys rather than go home to his know it all mom figure at home.
>>
>>17508265
It's called looking out for someone (OPs girlfriend) who is going to eventually be completely broken.

Get off /adv/ nigger. This board is not for you.

Let mommy make it easy on you.
>>>/b/
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17508265
She's totally in the right, go fuck yourself.

>in b4 white knight

4 different people have literally told him to go off himself, and almost everyone else is demonizing him for being a piece of shit.
>>
>>17508203
>>17508228
>>17508243

Noose images on a board where a lot of posts surround people considering to kill themselves. Nice
>>
>>17508259
Definitely! She became my responsibility; we became burdens for each other. She prevented me from pursuing other girls more easily, and I prevented her from becoming more emotionally independent and stable.

We are decent friends now, almost 2 years later.

I had one girl in the past that I really thought I loved - I don't think I could have ever called it anything like a job to be with her.

I think that conversation might be worth having, if only for your sake. Either it happens under your control, or out of it. I don't think your relationship is sustainable as it is though.
>>
>>17508283
>board where a lot of posts surround people considering to kill themselves.

Hmm I wonder why those pictures were saved.

Maybe because it's people like OP. People like OP will drive the weak ones to idolize suicide.

My post is>>17508243
>>
>>17508259
I know this feel too. At times I feel more like my girlfriend's manager than boyfriend. Haven't cheated on her yet but recently came to the realization that I probably would given the opportunity.
>>
>>17508289
I don't wanna end it because I don't even wanna know what could potentially happen. But again if she found out I was cheating that wouldn't be much better.

I think you're right. Might as well bring up the merits of the relationship. It'll probably start a seed of doubt in her mind that will make her anxiety go nuts again but "burdens to each other" sounds very resonant.
>>
One more vote for your doing a bad thing, man. If she eventually finds out, its gonna hurt her so much. Just be a bit of a good dude and let her down easy.

The amount of people telling you you're doing something wrong should resonate a little. This is a relationship, at least to her. Sex is fun, I love it.. And Ive had a partner like yours. I'd consider the impact it would have on her. It can hurt her more than it would hurt others.

If sex means more to you than she does, than I think you should pick between the two, and not go behind her back. Might be a load off your mind and less stress in your life as well.
>>
>>17508304
Go share another change.org petition you signed on Facebook, champ.
>>
>>17508194
>I've never been caught and she's totally oblivious and is happy in the relationship so I dont feel like I'm doing anything wrong as long as I'm giving her all the things she wants in her life.
kek. Really, go kill yourself, liar and cheater cunt. You literally killing her without even know that.
>>
>>17508318
>Facebook
I don't have a facebook. I'm sorry you're in tune with things that happen on "facebook".

>kek.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>thread filled with kill yourself
>still won't admit anything is wrong
>>
>>17508259
>maybe she is cheating as well. I'd be totally okay with that

At least you're not a hypocrite. Still, you should put some jelly on the barrel of a gun and eat it.
>>
>>17508283
>guy is cheating on his gf
>shows no remorse
>goes on 4chan looking for people to affirm his behavior
>literally says "looking for like minded people" i.e. "people who will tell me I'm right"

The OP is scum that doesn't deserve to live, this is clear to everyone.
>>
>>17508309
ok I read it all, this is so fucking obvious, chose to be a cunt and deny it, but you know this shit yourself, this is the shit you think on your own, the shit you justify in your head.
You dont give a shit about her, you haven't given a shit about her in a while, you just have some resemblance of morals in your head that says "I wouldnt do that to her, I'm happy to make her happy, look at all the sacrifices I do for her, I'm awesome, wow, look at me, I'm awesome" and once again your focus shifts towards you. you're keeping this relationshit alive by giving importance to your role in it.

you don't give a fuck about her. and desu she doesn't even sound like a good gf to have.

do her a favour, do yourself a favor, stop being a liar TO YOURSELF, and dump the poor lady so she can find someone who isn't a complete cunt (you're behaving like a cunt, but dw, I know you're in denial, since you're so amazing for her!!). you wanted advice?

this isn't a board to find people like you, this is a board to get feedback.

let's hope you don't have to lose it all, and become like the girl you don't care about, before you finally understand you have to grow up.
>>
OP here. One anon got through to me and issues shall be addressed.

Sadly I'm not going to kill myself but I'm off to have a good nights sleep.

Night all, thanks for your advice.
>>
>>17508353
yeah fuck off
>>
>>17508194
Have you ever suggested an open relationship?
>>
>>17508358
x2
>>
>>17508353
I hope you suffocate on your pillow.
>>
>>17508347
youre being a bitch, its in mens nature to have sex with multiple women and in womens nature to have sex with one guy that she loves. He is not being a cunt, you just like eating the shit women and movies feed you faggot.
>>
>>17508363
this made me lol for some reason
>>
File: shell-shocked.jpg (23KB, 353x379px) Image search: [Google]
shell-shocked.jpg
23KB, 353x379px
>>17508370
Degenerates like this fucker and OP actually exist.
>>
>>17508353
these fucking low lives on these boards dont even have gf's themselves, why are you getting advice from these fucking virgins and rolling and accepting it like a punk. Almost everyone on this board was raised by women and raised to worship them and do whatever they want in exchange for their fucking nuts.
>>
>>17508375
lol are you mad?
>>
>>17508370
Oh, so their whores.

Excuse me while I slut-shame you.

>o all women are whores.

But it's in a man's nature to be a total slut. Weeeeiirrrrrd.
>>
>>17508370
rofl, obvious troll. its men's nature right? but poor wittle u gurls dont understand u :cc and u want the pwussy d'awww so u gotta lie and cheat instead cos u wawnt love too dawwww, its okay anon, we're very close to you, and your incredibly insightful bullshit that I'm sure you explain to yourself with a resounding "it's just how it is". see you at the next elections, at the trump booth.
p.s. you're a faggot, you just don't know it yet
>>
>>17508384
They're *
>>
>>17508384
No they arent whores, girls who fuck multiple men daily are unhappy, guys who fuck multiple women daily are happy. Are you a girl lmao?
>>
Ps
I am gay and retarded
>>
>>17508378
Hey, buddy. Not a virgin. And some of the people that posted here have explicitly said they've been cheated on/have cheated before. Stop justifying your shitty excuse for pseudo machismo.
>>
>>17508391
You need to elaborate because so far your logic is flawed. Those girls are sad sluts, and those men are happy sluts. Sluts are dirty people. Man or woman. Happy or sad. I bet you're a dirty slut.
>>
>>17508386
i dont even know what you just typed desu lmao, someone is triggered tho :) cant even raise any proper argument, so coot
>>
>>17508400
are you a man telling another man, having sex with a lot of girls is a bad thing? You might be gay.
>>
>>17508401
> i don't even know what you just typed
> just assumes I didn't type anything
you know that stupid friend you have that doesn't know he's stupid, and keeps making fun of himself?
I'm laughing my ass off please keep it up, you're gold
>>
>>17508393
lol the typical white knight "hey buddy", what's pseudo about it?
>>
>>17508417
It doesn't matter my gender. You have a flawed logic. Please don't reproduce.
>>
Are you okay with the idea of your girlfriend sleeping with other men?

If so, why didn't you look for someone who was open to be in an open relationship instead, so that you don't have to hide anything from them? Or is it the fact that you're going behind their back that makes it more exhilarating?

Because what are you gonna do when she finds out, man? All that you've built up with your girlfriend will most likely go down the drain, along with her self-image. Can you imagine how utterly devastated she would be if she ever found out how you've been betraying her?
>>
>>17508420
Ps

hahahahah hahahahah hahaha

Thays how much I'm laughing right now you pathetic piece of ass crevice. If only you could see my belly rumble with joyous regale HAHAGAHAHAGAGAGAGDNOSENVEXHEBSBXJBD I'M SO HAPPY DEFINIRELY NOT SECONDS AWAY FROM CRYING WHENEVER I STOP SHITPOSTING AND THINK ABOUT MY OWN SORRY LIFE LMAO KILL URSELF KILL URSELF Xddddd
>>
File: 1412440527197.png (138KB, 274x256px) Image search: [Google]
1412440527197.png
138KB, 274x256px
>>17508420
>>17508447
>mfw you're getting this worked up about a random dude on the internet that you'll never meet

Not OP, btw
>>
>>17508431
I'm done responding to your trolling. I'd advise others to do the same. Have fun.
>>
>>17508434
lmao man/girl, you haven't raised any points at all, you just keep typing flaw and logic expecting your argument to be won with buzzwords. Lol "DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?" i might be getting trolled with that meme
>>
>>17508456
Some dick is pretending to be me, Gio of /adv/ice.

The G stands for Good
The I stands for Intelligence
The O stands of Omg she's right

~ G.io
>>
>>17508447
>>17508420
This guys has Asperger's lmao, he was probably raised in a family full of castrating women >>17508456
>>
>>17508468
lmao yeah im sure you fucking sperg lmao
>>
>>17508456
second guy isnt me ahahahah
someone's getting triggered :) >>17508447

doesn't take anything to just write gio in name, anybody could be gio,

we're all a little gio inside.

I'm just chillin here, and agreeing with >>17508439
knowing that simple logics and putting a little bit of thought into it, would blow some people's minds out in this thread, but it's hilarious how they all think they're the shit
>>
>>17508472
I'm sad the original Gio hasn't responded to my hijacking of his name but at least I convinced you

~ Gi0 •√
>>
>>17508480
im here for you buddy
>>
I kinda get op's pain. I have a gf with depression and extreme anxiety, i basically take care of her. I love her and I would never cheat on her but it takes an extreme toll on you when you have to take care of your significant other, I sometimes imagine if i would be happier with a normal girl.
>>
>>17508194
Yeah I do the same. It's fun. Sometimes I feel terrible, other times I don't. Sometimes it gets difficult to get hard with my girlfriend because of the other women. But other times it gets me off so hard how she doesn't know what I'm doing.
>>
>>17508494
wanna talk about it?
>>
>>17508505
Kinda
>>
Morals aside you probably have some STDs so you should be honest with her so she can get tested and treated if necessary, untreated syphilis and AIDS are really dangerous.
>>
>>17508194
Leave, because why are you here? No one here can help you, nor do they want to.

Even, by rare chance, this isn't blatant bait. If this is somehow really your situation, you're just baiting for angry responses. Not real help.

My advice, just keep doing what you're doing i don't give a shit. Hopefully she finds out and offs herself.
>>
>>17508894
To add, how funny would it be if you had to clean her brains off the fucking ceiling.

Gave me a hearty chuckle.
>>
>>17508194
You're selfish and a coward. I know people like you and they are able to justify anything. All signs of weak people.
>>
>>17508194

Welcome to the true redpill anon. I'm the same way. After so much heart break and swerves i don't even care anymore. I have 3 girlfriends lol.
>>
File: 1470333134512.gif (3MB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470333134512.gif
3MB, 333x250px
>>17508194
Why do people like you fucking exist? you piece of garbage.
>>
>>17508194

It's sounds like to me you just love her being AROUND and not her for herself. If you truly love her you would have never cheated in the first place.
>>
No you don't love her you moron.

Just like all cheaters, male or female, you're a coward. You're keeping her around cause she provides some form of support to you that youve grown accustomed to. You're using her to further your own agendas and masking it as love.
>>
>>17508194
You're an awful person but you are who you are.

Break it off with your current gf and be honest with your next prospective LTR. Maybe you'll hook up with someone whose fetish is to be cheated on or wants an open relationship and then everyone is happy
>>
>>17508370

You're a literal moron. I bet you're 14 too and discovered /pol/ just this year.
>>
>>17508903

Anyone who unironically uses the word "redpill" has never kissed a girl let alone held hands with one.
>>
>>17508447
>>17508456
>>17508470
Samefag
>>
>>17509285
usually a redpilled anon fucks a girl, then after an appropriate amount of time, say 3 days, he kisses her, then a few weeks later, takes her on a date and holds her hands. I guess most never made it to the second stage.
>>
>>17509327
The redpill is a meme at any rate. The original usage was a single secret about the metaphysical nature of the world. You can't use it in any other way.
>>
>>17508370
youre being a DUMBASS, its in UNDERAGE /POL/ACK'S nature to BOAST ABOUT THEIR "SUPREME" KNOWLEDGE. he is being a CUNTFACE, HE just likes eating COCKS ALL THE TIME.
>>
Don't listen to all these betas who want you to kill yourself. You are doing perfectly when she never found out. I would do the same if I could. I just hear a lot of jealousy from beta knights. Good job man.
>>
This relationship is likely not going to last and you mention both being unable to be loyal and not minding the girl cheating.

Why not shoot for an open relationship once this is over?
>>
>>17508555
tell us your problems then, trips man
>>
>>17509285
>>17509566

You're probably some asshurt woman or beta cuck male. These words best describe these situations even though they're meme words from 4chan
>>
Yup. You're not alone OP.

I love my wife (even though it might sound strange), but I miss the exicitement of seducing another girl. The build-up from the first introduction, to slight flirting, to touching and full blown sex. The funny thing is that I am not even interested in her anymore after I had sex. It's the whole build-up.

My wife doesn't know and everyone comments how great of a couple we are. I feel disgusted with myself after the act, promise that it was the last time, but then do it all-over again.
>>
>>17510111
>>17508194

How do you guys deal with the guilt? or do you kind of just stop caring?

I know a lot of people are saying you should kill yourself, but you can love someone and cheat everyone is capable.
>>
>>17508194
Your not alone op, there's something about the thrill of the hunt that makes it worth it
>>
>>17511807
I also think it being easier for me to attract good looking women makes it even tougher to resist the temptation. Im really just trying my best to not get caught at this point.
>>
>>17508194

I have the same problem, though seemingly on a smaller scale. but with the" she had a depression, traveling, experiencing etc". you describe.
I am 25, and have been with her for 4 years, during those years, i have slept with 5 others, i never feel bad about it, i can't, which annoys me. My girlfriend hasn't got a clue, and we are in a fine relationship.
My problem differs the way, that I have trouble feeling anything, and i feel that I should rather end the relationship. well, should I?
>>
>>17508255

They don't make you ask because, statistically, all of the population has some form of Herpes. The current estimate is 60 to 95% of the world's adult population either has oral or genital herpes, and that only goes down to 50 to 85% in the US.

In either case, it's basically irrelevant and the only reason you're aware of it is because pharmaceutical companies wanted to sell a 'remedy' for it:

>Genital herpes simplex was not always stigmatised. It was merely a cold sore in an unusual place until the 1970s. As late as 1975, a study of "Psychological morbidity in a clinic for sexually transmitted disease" does not mention herpes simplex because at that time, no significant morbidity problem (i.e. mental anxiety or illness) was associated with the virus.[103]

>Pedro Cuatrecasas states, "during the R&D of acyclovir (Zovirax), marketing [department of Burroughs Wellcome] insisted that there were 'no markets' for this compound. Most had hardly heard of genital herpes..." Thus, marketing the medical condition – separating the 'normal cold sore' from the 'stigmatized genital infection' was to become the key to marketing the drug, a process now known as 'disease mongering'.[104][105]

Doctors don't test for it because of that: It's not actually something that matters, and people who get heeby-jeebies will stigmatize other people because they were told it was the right thing to do, thus creating a well selling drug to cure problems that weren't problems.
>>
File: Capture.png (5KB, 340x112px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
5KB, 340x112px
>>17509312
Better luck next time m8
>>
>>17511847
Please do.
Just end it, it sounds like you're a sociopath.
Then again it doesn't matter, all that matters is how you live with yourself. Whatever famalam.
>>
>but nothing quenches my thirst for chasing other women and the really primitive and envigorating sexual encounters fhat come with it.

the "chase" now becomes finding (or turning) your girl into a willing wingman who'll chase and fuck chicks alongside you. Fucking chicks is super easy if you're above a certain threshold of attractiveness; start playing on hardmode.
>>
>>17512151
Legendary mode
>>
Lmao, look at all these overly angry retards. Wow, sorry you couldn't get decent advice for the most part.
>>
Don't get caught. When you see someone you love deep in pain, it hurts really bad.
>>
>>17510406
The guilt doesn't REALLY kick in until you get caught. You're happy and so is the other person, so in a way, everything feels fine.
>>
Dunno what to say man, I kind of have the same problem. I wouldn't bother listening to most of the virgins in this thread, they have the pussy on a pedestal so high the girl is probly suffocating from lack of oxygen. Girls are people like everyone else, sexual, horny, fallible.
>>
>>17508903
It doesn't hurt you to know that once they find out what you're doing they'll despise you and you'll probably never see them again?
>>
OP, I suggest you find a girl who is willing to date someone like you. Listen to >>17512151 , maybe you can even find a sexy wingman.
>>
>ITT: Guys who got into relationships with girls out of pity, instead of respect.
That's one of your main problems, right there.

You should never date a broken person, they may/will use you as the glue that holds them together instead of trying to mend themselves.

You should never enable childlike behavior in women either. The reason that gender-specific trends exist is because of evolution and sexual adaptation. It's instinct. Whatever gets the most mates and potential offspring will be used to its full potential. So many women are x, or so many men are y, or so many animals are z, because somewhere in their brains, they know those actions will increase their odds of reproduction, and they know this because of the results over time, both observed and experienced. All these empty, disappointing women you find are the result of guys preferring a dumb, attractive girl over an intelligent girl who you have many similarities to. Physical beauty fades, often quickly. The personality is what you have to live with everywhere that isn't the bedroom. We all need someone we're at least attracted to physically, but that shouldn't be top priority, otherwise you're looking for an escort/prostitute/quick bang.
>>
>>17512477
>pussy whipped virgins
>just not cheating on your long time parter
>wut
No, just own up to what you are and not commit yourself into a serious relationship. Don't be somebody's fucking glue when you don't respect them.

Niggas get a taste of the pussy and think they've ascended it. You put the pussy on a pedestal, by being so under its influence you feel like you have to cheat on your girl. Its called having self control and not letting a fucking hole make you into a dishonest person.
>>
>>17508236
Everyone cheats man. Its all good.
My wife is great but you still gotta have a few cheats every now and then
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.