[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help to understand a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

So I don't know how to approach this situation there is a girl that I really like and honestly might be in love with. When we hangout in a group she laughs alot of stuff I say no matter how randomly dumb it is, but she always laughs at other peoples random shit, but very rarely. If she starts to laugh at something and im near her she starts to hit me, while laughing just like slaps on the shoulder and back or whatever. We hungout last night and my friends got drunk I was driving so I just got high and when they did something funny she would put her hand on my shoulder, or her hand on my side and have me look at it. She laughs and hits people sometimes its her uncontrollable fit she gets when she laughs hard ( which is one thing I love about her) but the other night she was doing it way more then I have seen before. I don't know how to read the signs here. I don't look that attractive honestly compared to her or her past ex's so thats one issue. I am going to try and invite her over my house thursday and try to ask her out or at least see if she has feelings for me but I have alot of questions.
>First: Does it sound like she is flirting with me or likes me? I can give more information if you just ask for things
>Second: How do I bring up my feelings for her
>Third: How do people make out? Never done it before so I don't want to slobber her up
>>17503020
^ That is a thread I made last night about some things she also has done. Its a little long but gives more in depth reason for me thinking she likes me
>>
>>17507076
Just ask her out on a date and go from there. Making out is easy, just keep kissing her lips slowly, but different people have different likes with their partner.
>>
>>17507099
So a little bit to extend on with that. I've known her for like 2 years now and we talk alot sometimes serious things sometimes joking around. What I thought of was this process
>Ask if she wants to hangout thursday
>If she says yes then she can come over after work and we can chill and watch tv
>When she decides to leave i'll walk her out, then I was thinking of saying this
>"Hey anon hold on a second, I just want to get this off my chest here, but I've really liked you for a while now, and I want to know if the feeling is mutual"

That is one of the best things I can think of for asking her about this whole thing. I am overthinking this whole thing, going in my head how do I react if she says no, do I just say ok, do I try to convince her im worth it. idk i've never been in this situation. I keep telling myself that she likes me but I also keep getting huge waves of doubt saying that she won't go for a guy like me. I am battling my inner demons and its really messing me up. My stomach has a weird pit feeling in it for a couple days.
>>
>>17507076
Bump for some serious help
>>
>>17507870
Re-bump
>>
>>17507076
>the hyper-space
Kek
>>
>>17507819

dude don't even say that, just try and kiss her and see what happens
>>
File: 1434511403480.gif (164KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1434511403480.gif
164KB, 320x180px
>>17507819
>"Hey anon hold on a second, I just want to get this off my chest here, but I've really liked you for a while now, and I want to know if the feeling is mutual"

That's really unappealing
>>
>>17509224
Well how would you put it then, telling her how I feel about her and seeing if it's mutual?
>>
>>17507076

The longer you leave this the higher the chance she'll lose any feelings she has.

Thursday is too far away. Ask her out for a drink tonight
>>
>>17509794

>ask her out
>get your answer

It's not exactly rocket surgery m80
>>
>>17507076
>The Kali-Ma
More like "The 'I want everyone to think I have cutting scars.'"
>>
>>17509799
>>17509801
I want to tell her this in person, and I think telling her how I feel is better then asking her on a date since we have known each other for so long
Thought of a new thing to tell her.
>Hey anon, I really like you and I was wondering if you would want to go out to dinner tomorrow night?
>>
>>17511041
Asking her on a date is telling her how you feel. You don't need the extra crap it just sounds odd.
>>
>>17511205
I rather be rejected in a way thats like I don't feel the same was as you, if I say something instead of the possibilty of would you wanna go out to dinner tomorrow, then just get a no
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.