[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time >Be me 21 beta idiot >have a friend I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Story time
>Be me 21 beta idiot
>have a friend I really like, probably love actually
>Me her and two other guys are gonna hangout and have a fire one night
>I ask if she wants to get some food with me and one of the guys we were hanging out with since the other guy wasnt ready until later
>She says no, she has to save money for something she is buying
>So I ask her if she wants to come hangout at my house after work and play with my kitty( She loves cats and she came over before to play with her) and just chill
>She says ok but she wanted to go home and eat. I said you can eat here if you want
>She replies make me dinner then and I tell her all I have is steak and I cant get anything since im working until 6.
>She says she didnt like steak so I said ok then ill see you at our friends house later
>Then she says no I want to see the kitty ill figure something out
>So later comes and we are about to go to my friends house and I thought she was gonna drive her own car since she lives closer to our friend and its easier but before we leave she leaves all of her stuff in my room and says ill just come back for it later anyway. So I drive us to my friends house after we get the other guy from work
>Anyway after the fire we come home and she comes in the house and we go in my room with the cat and play with her for a little.
>It was just me and her sitting there and I could of asked her on a date, I could of said how I felt but I just sat there and talked about random shit.
>I honeslty don't know if she was there for the cat, or she actually might have a small interest in me,
But let me tell you /adv/ I really like her and I regret my choice for not asking her out. I had a dream last night also that she got asked out by another guy and started to date him. Idk why but it tore me up and I couldnt sleep for a little bit.
>>
>>17503020
Bump
>>
I've missed a few girls here and there. The ones i missed my vhances with (very similar situation as yours) were probably some of the best girls i would have been with. 22 and had like 10 GFs by now, all about 7 to 8/10. I wish i didnt mess up with the hottest one who was clearly in to me but at the time i was really depressed and didnt realize she was doing the exact same thing your girl is doing.

Get her in the room again, talk at the same time, make her smile and use the cat the get her to sit next to you and just make body contact, then talk to her about something deep, slow down,look at her and kiss her. After you've established mutual attraction, it all becomes easy. Watch out though because ibpromise you 95% of women especially in america are mean, deceitful and trashy. Also have no sense of balance amd reciprocity, that's why i convinced my last ex to let me pumch her in the face while i fucked her. Lmao they really are inferrior to guys to dont feel bad or be intimidated by how they act. They make no effort to be our equals and so they are not. You cant blame a dog for shitting on the rug. Dont let that discourage you from finding real love because it exists. Keep your eyes on the 95%, that's likely all you're ever deal with for a long time unless you're 17 or under. Good luck dude, i hope i did not write this in vain.
>>
She left the stuff in your place just so she could play with a cat? Are you fucking serious dude?? Go ask her out you fucking gay beta cunt
>>
>>17503340
I didn't want to misunderstand the situation honestly. I'm gonna see if she wants to hangout Thursday again and go from there
>>
>>17503020
Idk if this will be seen by anyone but found out tonight she is on tinder also so would that mean she doesn't like me as much as I thought? Because wouldn't she not go looking for another guy and try to let me know how she feels?
>>
>>17504735
She wants some d right now. She has her tinder open, she hangs around you, she's just keeping her options open
>>
>>17503123
Senpai, don't be fucking with women that make you want to hit them. I couldn't believe I'd ever feel that way until I met that woman. It's not healthy for the soul.
>>
>>17504869
So funny story about her wanting d is that she really doesn't care that much for sex at all. Borderline asexual. So she isn't ok tinder for a hookup. I'm gonna try and invite her over Thursday to hangout. Tonight we hungout with friends again and she was kinda touchy. Like she would laugh and hit me alot. She would get my attention to see something by putting her hand on my shoulder or my side. I touched her arm and leg a little also to try and give a hint or two so idk maybe it worked. She didn't get touchy until after I grabbed her arm
>>
>>17503020
Get her number, start texting and ask her out likk that. Or through a chat or something.

Don't think you need to wait for some perfectly magical moment. Your chances are mostly based on whether or not she likes you back, so just get it over with and ask her out. But be prepared for rejection and be prepared for losing her as a friend.
>>
>>17505561
See that's what holds me back here is the possibility of losing her as a friend but on the other hand if she was to get a boyfriend I wouldn't be able to handle that either so I probably would have to cut contact. So idk what to do. I have to find some way to bring it up to her Thursday if we hangout
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.