[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Try to get back together or break it off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
Here's the situation /b/:

My girlfriend and I broke up Sunday. It was a fairly strange break up, as we both still want to be friends and are trying to be (we were best friends before we dated). What I think caused the break up was we get to see each other at college, but during the summer we were long distance and lost that spark that brought us together.

My problem is that even though that spark is kinda gone for me, and almost completely for her, we dated for 5 months (8 months if you include the summer where I got to see her 2-3 times) and I think I still love her. I still care for her extremely, and I know she cares for me too, but for her it's "different" and she doesn't see a relationship with romantically anymore. It's tearing her apart because I can tell she wants to feel something for me but doesn't, and it rips me apart because I still feel something for her but can't be with her.

My question is how do I make that energy come back for us, for her especially? Do we backtrack and figure out what brought us together? Do I try sex? Or should I just count my losses and move on? She's an amazing woman and neither of us understand what's going on with her emotions right now.

Oh, and she let me look through her phone and email to prove that she wasn't cheating or seeing someone else (I brought it up randomly so she wouldn't have had time to delete them).

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17496852
Was going to post on /b/ but after doing so felt that any advice from there would be bad, which is why the first line is the way it is.
>>
>>17496852
Goddammit you fuckers are useless.
>>
>>17496874
>Goddammit you fuckers are useless
>being this impatient

>>>/b/
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.