[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official Sisconanon Help Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 421
Thread images: 39

File: sisconanon cropped.jpg (45KB, 487x190px) Image search: [Google]
sisconanon cropped.jpg
45KB, 487x190px
Hello friends. Today the story of sisconanon continues.

We left off as he gets dessert with his older sister.

Let us brainstorm ways to assist him, and if you have similar stories or situations you'd like assistance in, feel free to mention it.
>>
I hope everything goes well for him ;_;
>>
We should have told him to wait until they were drunk first.
>>
So he posted something in the other thread but I don't want to copy and paste on mobile since it's a pain in the ass. Can someone else do it?
>>
>>17494601
Here it is.

>So this will be my last post here unless there's somewhere else because someone blocked me from posting off-topic.

>So I'm sitting here on the subway back to home. After the cafe, I went with my sister to the beachside where we just talked. So I kind of just went with a conversation about relationships and stuff and just joked about how close we were together and all the stuff we did. And then I kind of joked about how we practically act like a couple now. I said that we're so much like a couple that we might as well actually be one. She laughed and held my hand asked if I was joking. I said I wasn't.

>Then I went on a full on thing where I talked about how we grew up together and how I felt about her all this time. She asked me if I was sure this was actually true. She told me that she loves me more than anything else in the world but didn't know if it was the same love that I felt. But she also said she didn't know herself whether or not the feelings she had were the ones she thought they were either. My sister said she wasn't particularly shocked to hear those words from me and sometimes thought I would have said them when I was younger.

>In the end, she said that she didn't know how to feel about it. She said she understood how I felt because at some points she did feel the same way, but doesn't know if those feelings still exist now. She knows that we share a bond that only siblings can share. At the same time, she said she didn't know what to do with how she felt. For our family and for how other people would see it was another issue. She told me that she needed some time alone and just went to class. She hugged me for a minute and kissed me on the forehead like she did when I was younger whenever I cried. So here I am in a subway posting this because I'm confused too. Why did I even do this. I think I've irreversibly fucked up and I live and sleep in the same room as her.
>>
>>17494607
I think this is not as bad as it could have been. It appears she might still have the same feelings as his but buried them due to societies views on such things.
Maybe he can help her move upon those feelings and keep it secret or find a way around the shole parents and friends thing.
>>
>>17494617
Thats what I was thinking too, but now im worried because the old thread got wiped clean of the blogs.

I hope nip anon saw the thread link
>>
>>17494626
I'm here. I'll let you guys know what happens later. I just don't know what to say anymore
>>
>>17494637
Go about your day naturally, act like nothing happened while subtly getting closer to your nee-chan. Doing things that both of you have in common like basketball or whatever.
This will cause her to think that you having feelings for her is natural, it may be hard at furst to act like it was natural but do so and show her there are no problems and your feelings are real.
>>
>>17494637
Fuck I have to go to bed, but ill check to see if the threads up tomorrow since I dont know how fast /adv/ moves.

It doesn't sound that bad anon, maybe she'll reciprocate after thinking about it.
>>
>>17494648
>>17494626
>>17494601

Is there a way to get more traffic to this thread to keep it alive?
>>
>>17494649
/adv/ isn't that fast. The last thread on the board hasn't had a post for 7 hours. It should be fine as long as there's still someone here.
>>
>>17494652
I'll probably give it a last bump before I go to sleep(in like 4hrs)
>>
File: fuckmylife.jpg (90KB, 976x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmylife.jpg
90KB, 976x720px
>tfw no one ever screencapped the last thread

Only we know the story of Ziploc-kun, so we have to help him finish what we started.

>>17494652
Someone take one for the team and guard the thread, just in case
>>
The whole thing seems to have been archived, but the images are still nuked.

https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/146167942/
>>
>>17494663
Wait did no one really screencap it?
>>
>>17494663
https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/146167942/#q146220416
Just use the archives, lad
>>
>>17494669
Someone needs to save the images or at least make a collage or something. Can any of you guys do it? We need to post this in his name.
>>
>>17494669
Oh shit.

I see the images still, someone who knows what theyre doing should compile it
>>
So my sister called me a few minutes ago. She asked me if I wanted to just go to the basketball court later tonight since it'll be empty and she has the keys just to shoot around a few balls. She said we should both clear our heads by just shooting around before we actually talk about it and get dinner afterwards.

I said yes, so that's that. If this thread is still up tomorrow, I'll let you guys know what happens.
>>
>>17494701
Thanks Anon. We'll try to keep the thread alive, you should use a trip though.
>>
>>17494663
I'll be up all night doing my first run through of Grisaia so I'll keep this thread up on my 2nd monitor and watch over it.
>>17494701
I'll be waiting for you anon, whether we cry together or rejoice I will be here, good luck and godspeed.
>>
File: 1443405216689.jpg (193KB, 558x365px) Image search: [Google]
1443405216689.jpg
193KB, 558x365px
>>17494701
godspeed
>>
Fuck, I'm getting way more nervous than I should be here. I hope everything goes well for him.
>>
>>17494701
Good luck anon, with whatever decision you make. You guys seem pretty close so if it doesn't work out it shouldn't hurt your relationship very badly.

See you tomorrow then.
[spoiler]It was an honor to hear your story, Ziploc-kun ;_;7[/spoiler]
>>
>>17494714
I was so nervous I forgot spoilers dont work on all boards>>17494720
>>
>>17494701
do a sick dunk
>>
File: 1471726969663.jpg (41KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1471726969663.jpg
41KB, 960x539px
Bumping to keep thread alive.
>>
>>17494709
>>17494710
>>17494712
>>17494720
>>17494722
>>17494922
I'm happy for Ziploc-kun too, but I just kind of realized, why are we rooting on a guy to get with his sister? I mean this is kind of wrong isn't it?
>>
>>17494981
From a moral standpoint it is indeed frowned upon by society due to the belief of genetic disorders founded through incest but thats only after generations of inbreeding.
I honestly find it kind of romantic the way these 2 people have spent there entire lives together and fell in love.
>>
>>17494720
>>17494712
>>17494710
>>17494709
I just finished up my whole basketball thing with my sister. We shot around for a bit and laughed about a few things here and there. My sister was the one who got me into basketball to begin with and we helped each other learn how to play, which is why we basically play the same position (shooting guard). After shooting around, we just kind of went to the locker room and took a quick shower. The thing is that while I'm fairly used to seeing my sister's body around the house (due to her rather sloppy living habits), I could feel the atmosphere was a bit different today. For the first time in I don't know how long she actually covered herself with a towel while changing next to me.

Anyways we got some dinner, didn't talk about what happened that much, and then on the way home she asked me again if I was serious about what I said earlier. I said yes because I had time to think about it. She told me that while I am still her brother, she also knows that I'm a growing young man as well. She told me that while it was nice to joke about it, actually loving a sister in the way that I did was strange to a lot of people. She talked about how devastated our parents would be and how ashamed they would be to have two siblings in that kind of relationship. She also said she still didn't know how to feel about it. She hugged me again and kind of started to cry. She said that she was sorry that she didn't know what to say and she asked me if I hated her. I told her I could never hate my sister because I love her as a woman, sibling, and best friend. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and patted my head again (she tends to do this a lot when I look sad). I'm running out of space so I'll post the second part.
>>
>>17494981
>why are we rooting on a guy to get with his sister?
Never been to 4chan before?
>>
>>17494997
She said "most people" and is coming off as still kind of on the fence about it. Also the fact that she covered herself means she was self conscious about you. Maybe she us starting to see you more as a man now instead of just her little brother
>>
>>17494997
When we got back inside, it was still kind of awkward so we just kind of told each other we needed to do homework and went our separate ways. During the middle of all of this, she kind of steps out since we still have a bathroom outside. On the way back to her room, she asked me if it would be okay to go see a movie or go to the Enoshima Aquarium this Saturday because she didn't want to look like a loser alone. I asked her if it was a pretend date again. She kind of laughed and said just two siblings going outside to have some fun. So then she went back inside.

So now it's like 7 PM and she asked me if I wanted to watch Baymax later tonight. So we're doing that later. I really don't know what she's thinking or how she's feeling but I don't feel as if I messed up as badly as I did before. I still don't know how she's feeling really.

This is so fucking confusing, and I'm still worried to shit that if this actually turns into anything that I have to explain it to my sister and parents. And the other thing I'm freaking out about is that this Saturday when we go to wherever we go, I don't know how I'll act. I'm so used to seeing my sister as just my sister that I don't know how to treat her or impress her on this fake date thing. My mind is just messed up right now. I feel like I should've left things as they were before sometimes. This is just a complete mess waiting to happen.

Anyways, I'll probably post something sometimes later tomorrow. As much as this situation is confusing me, not doing my homework will destroy a lot more.
>>
>>17494607
>>17494997
>>17495001
Sweet fucking christ this is so sweet. Please get someone to draw this or anything. I really hope you guys will be happy together but I know this is real life too.
>>
>>17495001
>Aquarium
I wish I had someone to go to an aquarium with.
>>
>>17495007
Zyploc-kun and his older, cutesy MMA nee-chan? Sounds pretty good to me.
>>
File: 1472097856470.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1472097856470.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I really don't know how to feel about this, I was in the thread when it was just starting and was just wondering about this japanese dude who is not attracted to his sister
And then when I wake up and see all of this stuff happening, I don't know
Damn, I hope society supports your possible incestuous relationship i guess
>>
>>17494981
>I mean this is kind of wrong isn't it?
Normalfag, please.
>>
>>17495001
Just don't do anything radically different from what you usually act, you want her to know that you're still the same guy as before. So just be natural when you go out together.
>>
Ziploc-kun better give me a satisfying ending to this gfd oneesan doujin.
>>
>>17495001
Don't act as if your relationship has been ruined. It may be awkward, but you both still love each other and can maintain closeness. Continue to go about as you have been before, and try to keep an eye out on her feelings as she understands yours.
>>
>>17495001
It sounds like she's playing for time while trying to remain close if you want my opinion
>>
Sibling romance in real life is not worth it. The negatives outweight the positives a whole lot

Leave that shit for anime
>>
>>17495405
You could apply that to all romance, depending.
>>
>>17494981
>I mean this is kind of wrong isn't it?
It's as wrong as any other type of love is, if they actually like each other.
>>
>>17495001
So she rejected you?
>>
>>17495415
Not him but she's just outright refusing to say anything, which might be rejection from a normal girl but I'd imagine siblings would flat out tell you you're being retarded.
>>
>>17494981
Did you forget Oral Hygiene Bro?
>>
/a/ is so desperate for incest that they're fucking up somebody else's family.
>>
>>17495439
I can't deny that
>>
>>17495439
He's the one who started blogging about it in the oneesan thread. At any rate we didn't force him to, I know I wouldn't listen to /a/ for any advice unless it was about anime / mango / ln / wns. Obviously the person in question was tipping on the edge - or faking it.

>>17495444
Nice digits
>>
File: 1471420285518.gif (1MB, 450x328px) Image search: [Google]
1471420285518.gif
1MB, 450x328px
>ruining a nice relationship with your sister just for the sake of some sick incestuous fantasy
Nice going, dumbass. Things will be so awkward now that she'll likely move out in the near future
>>
>>17494997
>>17495001
Well at the very least if it absolutely doesnt work out you sound to close for it to do anything to your relationship.

I agree with these anons
>>17495000
>>17495401
>>17495418
I think you've got a chance, its just different from trying to ask out a regular girl since shes your sister.

Also do you actually call her Onee-chan?
>>
>>17495456
>its just different from trying to ask out a regular girl since shes your sister.
...this sounds supremely /a/.
>>
>>17494532
It's b8, m8
>>
hey kids, i was in the last thread afore it got nuked and i have p much all the screencaps that matter
>>
>>17495617
Post it then.
>>
>>17495617
however, im not confident in my ability to make a decent collage, so if you want me to email what i have or to just imgur the whole set, I can
>>
>>17495621
oh, and also these are like full fucking screencaps of my whole desktop so i need to block my fuckin browser tabs. this could take a bit.
>>
now im arranging the images in imgur, still a bit fucky but if someone wants to do this justice, be my guest. i am only a man.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/5ENwQ

and here we go. chronology is slightly off. probably more than slightly.
>>
>>17495031
>>17495401
>>17495398
Hey guys it's about 2 AM here but I just wanted to say nothing else has really happened since my sister went off to bed already. We're still sleeping in the same room as usual, so I don't think anything has actually changed in terms of awkwardness. Just while she was in bed we just kind of talked from each other's beds about when I actually started feeling this way. I told her maybe since I was 17 or 18. She then asked why I didn't do anything about it since then. I just told her that she should know better than anyone else why I was so hesitant. She sighed and then said asked if I had seen her as a sister or as a girl I liked for the past 2-3 years. I told her it was both but that she was still the same sister I grew up with. She kind of laughed and told me that she was hoping that regardless of what happens in the near future that we can still have this relationship in the future.

Once again, I'm confused. For the first time, I actually don't know what my sister wants. She told me about this whole "fake date" thing this Saturday but I don't know if she's just trying not to hurt my feelings or if she actually wants to go forward with this. My older sister has the tendency to be very closed off when she's upset or sad.

>>17495455
>>17495446
>>17495439
>>17495405
This was my own choice to go forward. One of you wasn't wrong in saying that I already on the edge about this. This was floating over my head for a while already. I guess just actually talking about it somewhere made me realize it.
>>
>>17495871
>For the first time, I actually don't know what my sister wants
I'm not a master of psychology but my interpretation is that she's not sure either. It feels like she's tempted to say yes but is leaning on "it's a bit too late I just wished you asked me earlier".
My advice is to not give up but not be too pushy about it.
>>
>>17495871
Just make a move to fuck her already. She will be into it.
>>
>>17495898
That's not true though, she's not being tsun nor is she being hard-to-get, she's obviously legitimately hesitant and confused about the whole thing. Being too pushy will fuck up everything, especially because
>she was hoping that regardless of what happens in the near future that we can still have this relationship in the future
She's trying to make sure that even if she fucks up and either hurts his feelings by rejecting her or fucks up and accepts a relationship that ends up not working he won't hate her for it.
>>
File: VcbIWHU.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
VcbIWHU.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
All of you guys here a fucking degenerate troglodytes. I hope you enjoy both fucking up a normal family and creating deformed retard kids
>>
>>17495898
Its like fishing. Right now she's nibbling the bait, but if he yanks the line now he's going to pull it right out and ruin everything.
>>
>>17495939
OHB turned out alright.
>>
>>17495425
>>17495951
Can someone explain these two to me
>>
>>17495953
Google.
>>
>>17495951
>>17495955
I just read it. Did it really just end like that? He's going to wait for his sister and ruin both of their love lives? I mean do any of you retards understand how soul-crushing this would be for not only their but also Ziploc-kun's family?

I mean for fucking christ's sake listen to yourselves and look at what you're supporting. You should be deterring the guy instead of asking him to spear his sister and have kids with her. This is all sorts of fucked up. Even for /a/ this is a new low
>>
>>17496048
Wait for what? They had a kid and their parents are fine with it.

Try to read the full story.
>>
>>17496048
>I can't use google
At any rate, I don't see what the problem is here. What exactly is wrong with loving your sister romantically if both sides are fine with it? Hell you could just flat out adopt kids if you're so scared of deformity.
>soul crushing
You have parents having their soul crushed all the time because they don't like their son's wife what's your point?
>>
>>17496072
>>17496061
There is a very distinct difference in being in a bad marriage versus FUCKING YOUR OWN SISTER. And on top of that, this guy is Japanese. The public will rip him apart and his entire family will be blacklisted from everything in society. He would literally have to live somewhere else with his sister if they do get married.
>>
>>17496108
You don't have to reveal your relationships on the national news nor do you have to get married.
>>
>>17496108
>fucking your own sister
What precisely is wrong with this if both sides consent? It isn't illegal in Japan you know.

>blacklisted from everything in society
Just don't get married or make it public. Or hell, ignore the public if you're good enough to.
>>
>>17496108
We never told him to tell anyone. They could just hide it and then one day decide to move.

I just want to be invited to the wedding
>>
>>17496124
So you can NTR him on his wedding day?
>>
>>17496108
Why the actual fuck would you ever make your relationship with your sister public? If it somehow works out I'd expect them to keep it between themselves.
>>
>>17496145
Not him but if you're famous enough and do it it could well just start a trend and start protests for incest to be legalized, which people might find amusing.
>>
File: 1400358058850.jpg (25KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
1400358058850.jpg
25KB, 300x301px
>>17496122
>What precisely is wrong with this if both sides consent?
You risk ruining a good relationship with your sibling for a love that might not even work out
If it doesn't work out, you two will never be able to go back to being normal siblings again
Even if you two are madly in love with each other, you'll have to be super secretive about it unless you want society to bite your ass off
If you end up having kids, you'll have a hard time explaining to them why they've only got one set of grandparents when they start asking about the family tree

It's not worth it
>>
>>17496199
You could say the same about confessing to a friend except for the last two points.
>>
It probably wouldn't be a good idea for fujisawanon to make this relationship partly sexual. confessing these feelings was a good idea I think, but trying to take a step into intimate physical-sexual contact wouldn't be a good idea.

I wish I almost knew him in real life so I could befriend him and talk more with him from a position not of anonymity. I'm genuinely concerned and interested in his well-being and his family's now.

But I know that won't happen. Because the more I know about him, the harder it'll be to keep this sort of secret. Although he already told her, y'all know what I mean.

Just try and stay positive and relaxed around her. No matter what she was/is a good friend of yours and that's the most important feeling to keep around you. A friend, as cliche as it is to say, is the most important thing one can have.
>>
>>17496202
Except those last two point are pretty fucking big things to worry about.

"Mom, why do we only have one set of grandparents? I thought brother and sisters can't be married"
>>
>>17496276
"You're adopted."
>>
>>17495871
She herself probably doesn't know what she wants. She needs to think about her feelings and work through it. Even if nothing more comes from it, falling back to the normal relationship you had before won't be bad.

>>17496199
Which is why you don't make the relationship public, nor produce offspring. Marriage is a piece of paper with legal benefits; it's unnecessary. There are plenty of contraceptive measures available. It's workable if you're smart about it.
>>
>>17496320
Unless you move out to a place where nobody knows both of you, there'll always be a lingering risk of being found out
>>
>>17496281
>>17496320
>>17496261
>>17496346
And if they decide to have kids, how the hell do you even explain that. I think most of you idiots are forgetting his has a younger sister who is getting the wrong idea from all of this
>>
Outside genetic problems and society memes

A sister would be the best choice for marriage
Because you know what you are getting instead of gambling for a random slut that will stab you in the back, cheat your ass and fill your house with black halfbreeds
>>
>>17494755

Just wanted to bring this to the thread's attention.
>>
>>17496496
I'm fully aware this situation shouldn't really be acted upon (i.e. having kids) and im aware of his little sister and how that would affect her. I'm sure Fujisawanon and his oneechan are well aware of these possibilities and many others that he hasn't told us.

He seems a smart guy. He appears to be getting something off of his chest to his sister, not propositioning her for marriage.
>>
For what it's worth, I'm rooting for you Ziploc-kun.
>>
Well, at least Ziploc-kun doesn't seem to have ended up like this onii-chan:

>>>/r9k/30954900
>>
>>17496685
I don't think that anon is close enough with his sister to sleep in the same room, go out on pretend dates and masturbate when they think the other is "sleeping".
>>
>>17496685
As expected of /r9k/.
>>
>>17496685
Now that's just hilarious.
>>
>>17496346
Unless you are making out in public or someone walks in on you two, any "evidence" could be written off as normal sibling friendship.
>>
>>17496838
This
Like I'm sure anyone with a friendly older sister can testify that they walk around half naked all the time in front of their brothers and give zero fucks.
Hell I had a classmate whose sister explicitly went around topless just to make him feel uncomfortable because it was funny.
>>
>>17496864
I don't even have an older sister, but my younger sister does that relatively frequently too.
>>
>>17496868
I don't have a younger sister so I can't speak for it
I know that mine took great pleasure in watching me stammer at her to put her fucking shirt on.
>>
>>17496838
Yeah, its easy for them to have their relationship a secret at home, just get a bolt that locks the door only from the inside, so in case their family decides to make a surprise visit and has their own key they are still safe.

>>17496685
Oh man thats fucked. I feel bad for that anon, because thats a pretty harsh reaction from a sibling. I only have a younger sister but if she somehow got over her hatred for me and asked something like that id just tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>17496592
I hate I have to come to here just to see Ziploc-kun's shit happen. Fucking /a/ man.
>>
>>17497006
/a/ has never been for blogshit though.
>>
>>17494676
http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/146167942/

Alternative archive, just in case.
>>
So hey guys I woke up like two hours ago to go to class. I'm currently sitting outside of the school waiting for my professor to come over. Anyways, I woke up to seeing my sister already woken up and drying her hair from her morning shower. Since me and my sister have class around the same time, we both woke up and did our normal hello with me cooking the breakfast.

She asked if she could help out with cooking breakfast today which was a bit different than usual since I usually do most of the cooking around the place. Aside from that, she seemed to be a bit more reserved and quiet than usual as well. My sister is usually a loud, very aggressive, and happy person. She didn't say a word aside from asking me for a few ingredients.

On the way to class, once again she was quiet and was kind of spaced apart from me. Now usually when we walk to class, we're acting like good friends with her putting her arms around my shoulder kind of like guys do. We just walked quietly today until we said bye to each other and went to our classes. She told me she'd meet up with me later today after everything is done.

Anyways, nothing said about this Saturday at all or anything that happened yesterday. I'll update you guys later in the day.
>>
>>17497229
damn. that's a little worrying i think. at least in my opinion. the helping out with cooking was a bit strange honestly. Not gonna try and read too much into it.

good luck with your classes boss. let us know what happens next.
>>
>>17497253
I don't know about that
She explicitly said she hoped they could continue their current relationship so if anything bad is happening she's just trying to find out how to break it to him.
>>
>>17497257
Or maybe shes helping out so she can learn to cook and move out.
>>
>>17497263
Sounds unlikely because of what she said before.
At any rate her relationship with him is good enough that I don't believe she'd try to just sneak out of it like that.
>>
>>17497253
>>17497257
It's blatantly obvious that she loves him as a sibling and wants to return to the old sibling relationship.

It's because she loves him as a sibling that she doesn't want to hurt him so can't give a direct answer
>>
Incest is fucking disgusting. I sincerely hope this guy ends up with his sister and she's infertile or something so these retards don't breed
>>
>>17497229
Damn, that sounds a bit worrying
>>
>>17497229
She's probably still trying to take in all the feelings and process her own emotions. Don't take it as her hating you; she's just as confused as you are and is uncertain what to do.
>>
>>17497368
>>17497575
Two conflicting interpretations. I love how this is going both ways. I'm on the edge of my seat for you Ziploc-kun
>>
I don't know what I just did. I don't know if I fucked up really bad. I couldn't hold myself back.

So I met my sister during our lunch break with the stuff we made that morning. We were at the beach again since she finished at around 11:30 and I still have some classes for the rest of the day. We talked like usual at the cafeteria and asked me if I was sure that there were no other girls on my mind that I liked. She told me that I had seen so much of her that she would've thought that I would've been disgusted by someone like her. According to her, she was too manly, aggressive, and tomboyish to be anyone worth dating or liking. So she asked me one time again if I was absolutely sure of my choice.

I told her again that my feelings wouldn't change. She said again that she was still really confused on how to deal with all of this. My sister said she had never considered herself attractive and oftentimes drove away a lot of guys with her attitude. She also said that if we did go with this that we would both lose our family and friends. We just looked into each others eyes and I said something about how pretty her eyes were. She looked away from me when I said that and kind of whispered something about how that was something I should say to someone prettier than her. I didn't know what to say but I acted on impulse and put my hand to her cheek and lightly kissed her on the lips.

It was all a blur but I saw my sister looking at me with wide eyes. I don't know how long she looked at me but I could see that she was starting to cry. She asked me why I did that. I said because I wanted to show that I was serious about loving her. She gave me this angry and sad look while I could see her tears down her face. She told me I should go to my classes and just walked away.

Please tell me I didn't fuck up.
>>
>>17497737
Wew
Lad
>>
>>17497737
Oh jesus fuck what did you do
I can't even begin to describe what I'm feeling right now, Ziploc-kun.
You just made things either much easier or much harder (probably harder) for yourself.
>>
>>17497737
You did, but there's also a strong chance it will actually become a good thing in the long run.
>>
>>17497737
>>17497737
wow
>>17497762
i concur with ^ this anon

wow. the rule is, that, in a situation like this doing a kiss like that out of the blue is just not a good idea. wow.

she is definitely feeling uncomfortable and kind of angry now honestly. . all i can say is just be calm and chill and just... relax. be passive for the moment.

holy shit man. just dont do anything like that again.
dont despair either. '

fucking hell this is heavy
>>
File: get a load of this freak.gif (101KB, 75x75px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this freak.gif
101KB, 75x75px
>>17497737
hahahahhahahahhahaha
>>
>>17497737
Too much, too fast. As said before, you have to maintain normalcy while she considered her feelings. You're also getting ahead of yourself in another way-- you shouldn't have any intention of making your relationship public.

Apologize for the kiss at the soonest opportunity.
>>
>>17497737
Jesus christ, I pray to god you manage to fix this. Apologize as soon as possible
AS
SOON
AS
POSSIBLE

We told you to not do stupid shit like that, man
>>
>>17497791
I second this. Apologize. However, i would not recommend apologizing in this way: "oh i wasnt thinking clearly etc. " apologize for being too sudden and inconsiderate of what she might be feeling.
>>
>>17497737
Nice job Ziploc-kun, you totally didn't fuck it up.
>>
>>17497737
Good fucking job, asshole. You made a huge mess of your chances. You better be good at apologizing.
>>
>>17497791
>>17497807
>>17497822
>>17497834
BE CAREFUL HOW YOU APOLOGIZE AND DON'T RUSH INTO IT

Do not under any circumstances phrase your apology in such a way that it could be mistaken for an apology for your feelings. NEVER apologize for your feelings.

Try to phrase it as an apology for letting your feelings cloud your judgement; they are just that strong.
>>
>>17497845
This guy has a great point
>>
File: img000014 (1).png (361KB, 710x1010px) Image search: [Google]
img000014 (1).png
361KB, 710x1010px
This fucking thread man
>>
>>17497845
This.

Also, understand that you cannot push her one way or another. You can assuage some of her worries about the consequences (keep secret, no marriage, no kids, no evidence, and therefore public image is intact), but you cannot make the decision for her nor determine how she feels.

Again, you haven't done wrong by having such feelings for your sister. You haven't done wrong by being honest with those feelings. You've done wrong by pressuring her while she is still unsure of her feelings. That is what you should apologize for.
>>
>>17497863
I ended up skipping my classes for the day because I don't know what to do. I'll try to her tell her some of the stuff here then. I don't know if she's at home right now but should I try checking? I think she might be at our apartment because one of her friends who I happen to know asked me if my sister was upset about anything because she saw her crying pretty badly walking back home.
>>
>>17497885
If you've already skipped, you may as well go home and check. Apologize, but if she isn't in the mood to hear it, let her cool off for a bit and try again when she's less upset.
>>
>>17497892
I don't even know. I rarely see my sister cry at all since when we were still in junior high school. She's tougher than me and is usually the one taking care of me when I start crying, but I didn't know that kissing her would make her act like that. I was just so surprised when I saw her crying I didn't know what to do.
>>
>>17497897
Well anon just head home and hope for the best then.

And dont try to kiss her to make her feel better
>>
>>17497897
There's a lot of emotional weight behind these events, which is why it's important to have a sense of normalcy, to balance the confusion and unsureness. It's crucial to not take rash actions, and consider things carefully, taking time as needed.
>>
should ziploc-kun give his sister some distance after apologizing or try to go back to normal?
>>
>>17497911
>go back to normal
>after that kiss

There is only 2 ways out
And one is the staple of this board
>>
File: Ichima (1).png (329KB, 666x536px) Image search: [Google]
Ichima (1).png
329KB, 666x536px
>>17497911
I'm not even sure if he should rush home and apologize right now or give her some time after his ridiculous action.
>>
>>17497916
if she's upset, should he keep pushing for a relationship right away?

>>17497918
i feel like he should apologize sooner so she doesn't build up bad feelings towards him. i don't know much about these things, though.
>>
>>17497754
>>17497762
>>17497773
>>17497774
>>17497783
>>17497791
>>17497807
>>17497822
>>17497833
>>17497834
>>17497845
>>17497892
>>17497904
I'm typing this on a laptop in a cafe near my apartment because I don't think I'll be able to go back any time today or maybe in the near future.

I went home and saw no one there. So I went to my room because it was opened and I knew I closed it when I left. The lights were off and I could hear her crying. My sister was sitting on her bed and told me to go away. I could see that her face was still covered in tears. I told her that I wanted to talk to her about what happened earlier. I told her that I wanted to apologize for being inconsiderate for her feelings but that I still felt the same way. She stood up and shouted at me that I was lying and started hitting me with the pillow. My sister is quite strong so she grabbed my shirt and held me against the wall. She screamed at me that I didn't know anything at all and that she was trying to hold this in because she cared about me. She told me that if I actually was her sister that I would have known how confused she was and how badly this was hurting her to feel this way. I thought she was going to slap me but she just let go of my shirt and grabbed my shoulders and started crying again on my chest. She told me to leave her alone if I was truly her brother. And then she told me that she doesn't know if I was actually the young boy she grew up with. I wanted to hug her but I was afraid. I left and walked outside of the apartment.

I've known my sister so well and seen her been so strong, but I'm still surprised to see her crying this badly. I just feel so emotionally empty. She loved to joke about being a couple all the time and had no issues with physical contact. I honestly feel like dying seeing my strong-willed sister crying like that.

Should I ask a friend if I should stay over at his place for the night? I live about 2 minutes from the school by bus so it's not far.
>>
>>17497946
You just fuck up one thing after another. You don't deserve her you fucking retard
>>
>>17497946
>Should I ask a friend if I should stay over at his place for the night? I live about 2 minutes from the school by bus so it's not far.

That seems like a pretty good idea. Just remember to not tell your friend about your situation. Keep calm anon, good luck.
>>
>>17497946
>tfw the ride might be over

It's been fun, lads. But Ziploc fucked it

>tfw we will never know the Aquarium-route finale
>>
File: DR_Manhatten_Alone.jpg (65KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
DR_Manhatten_Alone.jpg
65KB, 400x377px
>>17497737
>> He went full spaghetti.
>> We told him not to go full spaghetti.

What have you done Ziploc-kun? We were rooting for you.
Give nee-chan a few days to sort through her own feelings. I'd imagine you'd need the same thing if the situation were reversed.

After that, apologize to her for making her life difficult. Use serious-business polite Japanese when making said apology. Also make sure to communicate that you know you botched your "social duties and obligations" for your "human feelings and sentiments."

We're playing the long con now, so you have to put your emotions away for the time being. Act the part of penance, maintain politeness and maybe even put a little social distance up in private situations. You're the same siblings in public, but in private, you gotta be all business.

Like >>17497762 notes. For better, for worse, nee-chan knows what's in your heart. There is now a social compartment to your relationship with nee-san that others aren't going to see. You have to put stoicism there for the time being, while maintaining normalcy in all other areas of your life.

I honestly don't know if or how you can cleanly turn this around. All I know is that after a grandstanding performance like the one you described, you're going to need to reassure her that you haven't completely gone off the rails.

If she actually has romantic feelings for you, and if you show willingness to suffer inwardly for her social and emotional well-being, maybe she might open up her emotions into the aforementioned social space created between the two of you.
Maybe.

And despite my best intentions I could be completely wrong in every way imaginable.
Regardless, proceed with care.
>>
>>17497946
That is part of the problem, though-- you didn't know her feelings, and she probably didn't either. She still needs to cope, and I don't think there's much you can do to help. Give it a day, check in tomorrow to see if she's less distraught. Stay over at a friend's if you can, if not, sleep on the couch or something.

And for fuck's sake, do NOT mention that you've been talking to 4chan about this.
>>
File: ThisIsFine.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsFine.png
310KB, 580x282px
I write War and Peace,
>>17497976

just in time to be too late.
>>17497946

This whole affair is not going well.
>>
>>17497946
Oh goddamn it. What the fuck are you even doing anymore? She might really move out now.
Don't go anywhere near your room even if you have to sleep on the streets and try talking this over when she's more calm. Think very carefully over how you're going to do that and what you're going to say, don't drop your sphagetti, and give her some space.
>>
>>17497954
>>17497980
I'll be sure not to mention that at all. I can't even imagine why I would do that and make things worse.

>>17497974
>>17497976
I'm trying to rush through how I should say this to her. My older sister is still my older sister, and it has always been her reassuring me about difficult situations. I don't know how to do it the other away around. The only time I ever comforted her was when she was really upset (but not crying) when her team lost the regional basketball final in high school. I just hugged her and tried to make her laugh.

>>17497964
I have a place to stay for sure. My friend said he was going to ask me to drink tonight anyways.

>>17497989
>>17497992
I got a call from the same friend who saw her crying on the way back home. They asked me what was wrong with her because she wasn't answering her phone. I just lied and said I didn't know but I would ask her later.

I'm obviously not going to go but I don't know how much worse this can get. My sister has been with me in almost every part of my life. Not having her around is something I can't imagine.
>>
Best of luck to you Ziploc-kun
>>
>>17497997
>it has always been her reassuring me about difficult situations. I don't know how to do it the other away around
When you do apologize, perhaps mention this. In such a situation, you haven't known how to respond to her feelings, and you made a mistake out of ignorance and confusion.
>>
>>17497997
Give her some space, wait for her to call you before trying to reach her.

Also, your english is pretty good.
>>
>>17498009
I'll try to say that to her then.

>>17498017
Thank you for the advice. I learned English growing up in elementary to high school. I had to take another English exam and the TOEFL to study abroad in London for a year.
>>
I think one of the troublesome aspects to consider in this situation is how much space to give. If there's no initiative on his end, who knows how long this will last, and he shouldn't unintentionally give the impression of being avoidant. On the other hand, he shouldn't irritate her either. Sooner is better than later for talking things out, but that depends on when she's ready to do so.
>>
>>17498041
If you haven't noticed, Ziplock-kun tried to talk to her already and that only caused her to shout at him and break down crying.

She needs space
>>
>>17498054
Hence why I was bringing up the question of how much space to give. A day, two days, four days?
>>
>>17497997
>I'm trying to rush through how I should say this to her.
There you go again. That's what got you into this mess.

I was rooting for you at the beginning, but now I think ill give you some advice that /adv/ should've given you a long time ago.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>17498061
We can't just tell him that in days, it depends heavily on how his onee-san is going to cope with it from now on. For all we know he might be able to talk things through properly tomorrow or it may be already set on a dead end.
>>
File: 1365833275218.jpg (63KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1365833275218.jpg
63KB, 400x300px
>>17497997
Don't give up Ziploc-kun! You must stand against this wind and push through. Your sister is torn between loving you as a brother and loving you as a man you must lay all your cards on the table and tell her how you TRULY feel deep inside. Tell her that you are willing to make the world your enemy just to be with her!
>>
>>17498165
>Tell her that you are willing to make the world your enemy just to be with her!
Don't. You can have your relationship and your public image by being smart.
>>
I'm at my friend's house now. I'm going to stay with him for the night and I'll just stop by tomorrow morning to see if she's still okay.
>>
>>17498165
Cheesy lines barely even work in fiction, anon.
>>
>>17498174
Good luck. But bear in mind that she might still not be ready to talk. You'll have to figure out when it happens.
>>
So who here actually thinks Ziploc-kun has a chance at all? I'll keep watching but I have very little hope
>>
>>17498197
He spaghetti'd so goddamn hard and completely destroyed his chances in my opinion. I also realise we just talked an anon into going after his sister.
Sasuga /a/
>>
Move to America
>>
>>17498197
I was thinking he would have an approch similar to his sister and try to minimize any lasting damage to their relationship regardless of her answer, but he blew it.
I sure hope he finds a way out, but the future looks bleak for him.
>>
>>17498197
>>17498204
>>17498207
>>17498213
So should we still watch this or do I give up and forget about this thread forever?
>>
File: 1469184170495.gif (312KB, 530x320px) Image search: [Google]
1469184170495.gif
312KB, 530x320px
>>17498197
I can see the ending sister is gonna call home and ask to move out because reasons. Then Ziploc-kun will try to fix things but proceed to spill more spaghetti and he will lose both a sister and a best friend. Sorry Ziploc-kun you had a nice run.
>>
>>17498197
Hes fucked. All hope is lost.

>>17498204
If only he had listened to us. He could have secured a gf that would have never left him, but he threw it away because he thought with his dick.
>>
>>17498215
Stay till the end to learn how to NOT conquer your sister.
>>
>>17498215
No someone has to still make a cap of his story, and its still pretty entertaining but for different reasons now.
>>
>>17498197
He can possibly salvage the old relationship they had, but the kiss was huge mistake. I'm gonna stay hopeful, though (tomorrow; I'm tired right now).
>>
>>17498215
No giving up now. If it all goes wrong we can at least damage control and try to avoid an ending like this >>17498216.
>>
>>17498222
>>17498220
>>17498219
>>17498216
>>17498215
>>17498213
>>17498204
>>17498197
>>17498193
>>17498232
>>17498228
Something happened I didn't expect to happen so soon. I left a message on my sister's phone telling her I was sorry and that I wouldn't bother her for a while.

My sister called. She sounded afraid and sounded like she was still crying and thought that I might have gone and done something drastic. I think she thought I might have tried to kill myself which I would never do. She said wanted to say sorry about pinning me against the wall and shouting at me. I told her that it was my fault and that I shouldn't have been so insensitive. She told me not to worry because siblings get into fights all the time and that she was just happy that I was safe. She said that she wanted to see me again, but that she needed time to sort out everything. I told her to take as much time as she needed. I also told her that I was sorry I kissed her without thinking about how she felt.

She told me that she was still my older sister and shouldn't have acted the way that she did against me. She said she didn't hate me for what I did but for pushing something like that on her without her permission. She said that she needed to think about things more and some time by herself and was going to stay with a friend for the night. I told her that I was staying at a friend's house as well. She told me not to worry about her telling anything because she just wanted to be with a friend to calm down.

For the rest of the time, we just made half-hearted jokes and kind of laughed about a few things. She told me to stay safe. I told her to do the same too. It's about 4 PM here, so I still have some time to myself.

I don't know what to do. I still love her very much, but this is getting complex. My sister usually isn't this impulsive and when she gets mad she doesn't talk to people for a very long time. This is not normal.
>>
>>17498245
THERE'S STILL HOPE BOYS
>>
File: image.png (844KB, 1280x727px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
844KB, 1280x727px
>>17498245
Is this called hope? Please dont tell me youre toying with us
>>
>>17498251
>Reminder that Ziploc-kun says his sister looks like Kotori
>>
File: 1460160898984.png (4KB, 231x234px) Image search: [Google]
1460160898984.png
4KB, 231x234px
>>17498245
>it's not hopeless

there is a god
>>
>>17498245
Your sister really loves you as her brother so she really wants to keep that.

Work towards keeping a sibling relationship
>>
>>17498245
Then stay safe, anon. Why don't you go out to a restaurant with a friend? It'll help you pass the time.
>>
>>17498245
I was going to shit on you for that message, but I guess it worked out somehow through a misunderstanding.
Still, there's still hope to at least keep your old relationship even if she rejects you. Don't do any more dumb stuff like that, for fucks sake.
>>
File: Grisaia.no.Kajitsu.full.1004165.jpg (274KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Grisaia.no.Kajitsu.full.1004165.jpg
274KB, 1024x576px
>>17498245
>You'll never have a sister as loving and caring as Ziploc-kun's brother

Dude, your sister is literally an angel. Please, for the sake of her happiness, just stay her brother. She doesn't deserve the mental anguish and sorrow that comes with this relationship you are pursuing.
>>
File: 1457115593112.gif (986KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1457115593112.gif
986KB, 800x450px
>>17498245
RELIEF
>>
>>17498245
A good sign to be sure. For one, she's calmed down a good amount, and is trying to take things in seriously. I think you handled that conversation reasonably well; as for what to do, you'll have to wait until she's figured out her own feelings. It might be okay to go to your apartment tomorrow, but don't do anything too forward, and give your sister space if she needs it. Being too proactive here will hurt.
>>
>>17498245
I'm split on how to feel about this.

Do we help Ziploc-kun pursue his forbidden love with his sister?

Do we protect his sister's happiness because she is literally the kindest person on earth?
>>
>>17498271
Even if he fails, it seems they'll be able to keep that sibling relationship. She is just too kind.
>>
>>17498271
The latter
>>
>>17498273
Don't take it for granted
>>
>>17498245
>without her permission
Now he just has to get permission.

Anyway nice job, you managed to get people, me included, to stay in this bait thread.
>>
>>17498275
Unless he drops his spaghetti really hard by doing something like that kiss once again, I don't see why they won't be able to go back to the relationship they had before.
>>
>>17498245
>Ziploc-kun's sister forgives him and cries about him being missing for only a few hours even after she was mad at him
>My sister steals my food all the time

Why god
>>
>>17498271
We should at least wait for her to answer him first. I want to keep helping Ziploc-kun, but in a way that makes >>17498273 possible. I want to help him in a way that does the minimal possible amount of damage to their old siblings relationship in case forbidden love doesn't work out.
>>
>>17498282
I'm almost falling for his sister too.
>>
>>17498282
If your sister feared you might kill yourself she would be different
>>
>>17498285
Hey I loved her before I knew her. Ziploc nee chan and I are soulmates. After Ziploc-kun fucks up again she'll move to America where I will be waiting.
>>
File: 1471649616798.jpg (27KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
1471649616798.jpg
27KB, 500x258px
>>17498285
>>17498289
You guys should stop before Ziploc-kun throws you one of his cum bags
>>
So the Aquarium date is still on? I have a feeling that'll be the deciding event.
>>
>>17498292
>implying im not bi and want to be in the middle of a sibling sandwich
>>
>>17498245
please keep your sister-brother relationship, lad. it's for your own sake.

i cant stand to see a truly loving relationship like that end. as an only child, I've never gotten to experience that feel. but you have two siblings, cherish them. maybe you can date your older sister's friends, idk.

you got your feelings out, that's done with.
>>
>>17498312
This
>>
Everything will get better now, then he'll let the dinosaur walk.
>>
File: 1471015457620.gif (471KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471015457620.gif
471KB, 300x300px
>>17498245
Jesus this girl
THIS GIRL
It's like she's literally from one of my japanese animes
>implying you aren't rusing us into the ground
>>
Oh shit, I got back home only to read the next few parts of Ziploc-kun's siscon drama
This shit is just too good, also your sister's an angel
>>
>>17498289
>>17498285
Yall fuck off I got dibs on angel tomboy nee-chan.
>>
>>17498396
Why don't we let her choose?
>>
>>17498257
And acts like Kanbaru.
>>
>>17498245
Help! I'm in love with Ziploc-kun's nee-chan!
>>
>>17498386
>>17498396
>>17498312
>>17498297
>>17498285
>>17498283
>>17498282
>>17498278
>>17498274
>>17498273
>>17498271

It's about 6:30 here so I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm just relaxing at my friend's house for a bit and am planning on going out to drink with him in a few hours. I got a message from her friend that my sister arrived at her place about 30 minutes ago.

My sister also called me to confirm. She was much calmer now and seemed to have at least temporarily forgotten about the kiss. She asked if I still wanted to go to the aquarium on Sunday instead of Saturday. She didn't really say anything about a date or anything at all, but I guess that's expected since I was talking to her while she was in front of her friend.

So there's that. As I said before, I still have feelings for my sister, but at the same time, I see how much she cared about me and I know that some part of her wants to leave things as they are. I don't know if she has any particular feelings for me as I do for her though.

I don't know how to move things forward. I'm somewhat afraid of how acts of affection will be seen by her.
>>
>>17498480
>aquarium date still on

Is this what hope feels like?

Just woke up and read through the drama. My instinct would have been to go for a hug back during that fight, but in hindsight it looks like things are mending themselves and she might have reacted badly to a hug in her distress.
>>
>>17498480
I really hope you get though this Ziploc-kun
I just hope this doesn't end badly and you'll get your end game
>>
>>17498513
At this point is his endgame a private relationship with onee-chan or returning to them being close siblings?
>>
File: 1467456457673.png (78KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
1467456457673.png
78KB, 500x517px
>>17498480
Ziploc-kun, do you want the outcome to be a relationship that makes you the most happy or her the most happy? And would you be okay if the relationship that would make her most happy was non-intimate?

You should be sure to communicate that your intent was never to hurt her feelings.
Mention that your closeness is something you treasure, and not something you want to jeopardize. You should think about conceding that your selfishness did jeopardize your closeness, and that you regret it.

I'd worry about saying any of this to her right now though, since both of your feelings after this are kind of raw.
>>
File: 1429501923868.png (154KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
1429501923868.png
154KB, 400x517px
>>17498480
In regards to acts of affection, don't try to be possessive about it, ant try to act normally about it. As long as the point gets across that her happiness is important to you, no matter what shape your relationship is in, I would hope it would end up fine.
I feel I could have phrased that better, but I hope you get what I mean.
>>
>>17498522
Definitely feeling a "its a sibling relationship" now. I dont want anon to lose her as a friend ans and sister. It's probs best to let the siscomplex go. Leave it up to her. Dont say that though. Just relax and stay passive. By that i mean. No dramatic stuff. Wait till shes ready.
>>
>>17498699
Addendum: wait till she brings it up. And if she never brings it up, you have your answer.
>>
>>17498522
Neither. They'll be awkward siblings from now on.

Sorry, Ziploc-kun.
>>
>>17498701
yamero
>>
This thread inspired me to write more incest smut.
>>
I'd cum in his sisters butt
>>
>>17498480
I'd say limit your more obvious acts of affection for about a week, just in case. Remember to read the mood, and don't do anything drastic, especially if she hasn't said anything. You have to be aware of her feelings.
>>
>>17498502
>Is this what hope feels like?
No thats the feeling of being expertly rused.
>>
>>17498992
I don't care if it's a ruse or not. I'm treating it as if it's real because it's fun to watch the fantasy play out.
>>
>>17498992
It's a cute story either way.
>>
I'd say there's an 80% chance of it being real. And if it is real, I don't want to keep deliberating on it because it could probably irk Ziploc-kun

>>17499039
i mean it was cute, then it got really worrying, now it's less worrying but im still stressing the fuck out
>>
>>17494532
Has ANYONE on this thread given any thought to the sister? Here is a nice normal girl, who loves her brother as a brother, and who is suddenly hit with "Fuck me or lose me".

I can barely allow OP the right to express his feelings to her. But once she did not immediately return them, he was morally obligated to drop the subject. Instead, he keeps pushing, and that is coercion.

OP, when she says she's confused or needs time to think, that does NOT mean she's considering your proposition. It means she's thinking "My brother has gone insane. How can I deal with his obsession?"
>>
>>17499127
>Has ANYONE on this thread given any thought to the sister?

Did you read the thread?
>>
>>17499127
where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>17499127
Did you ignore half the posts in this thread, or can you not into reading comprehension?
>>
File: 1472215873069.jpg (171KB, 797x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472215873069.jpg
171KB, 797x600px
>>17499172
>>17499159
>>17499131
>>17498845
>>17498701
>>
>>17498522
Too late for that. The endgame now is her not moving out.
>>
>>17499270
Are condoning incest here? maybe a little bit,BUT it's the story that we're following.This is a legitimate slice of life manga unraveling before our very eyes.

FUCK YOU for not enjoying a good story
>>
I wonder what excuse did Ziploc nee-chan give to her friend.
>>
>Unbalance Triangle manhua

>>17499078
>80%

You guys are really desperate
>>
>>17499272
>>17499292
>>17499585
I still have hope that they can get together. I'm only concerned on how their parents and their potential children would react to this. I think it's pretty clear she has feelings for her brother.
>>
Have none of you fuckers even considered the moral implications of this shit? Why are you pushing someone to fuck his sister, you sick troglodytes.
>>
>>17499675
I don't think it's impossible, but I don't trust Ziploc-kun to manage it after yesterday anyway.
>>
>>17499683
>moral implications
Name them and why they are immoral
>>
File: 6d5.png (365KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6d5.png
365KB, 1280x720px
>>17499693
Oh wow do you really need me to?

First off, they're brother and sister. There is a bond between the two that shouldn't be dirtied by something as base as love/sexual attraction. Secondly, they have a family that they also could potentially fuck up by getting into this relationship. Third, they would drive off all of their friends and be labeled as sexual deviants both by society and the law. I don't know what the stance on incest is in Japan, but I'm fairly certain it's as equally frowned upon as anywhere else in the world. Fourth, any children that they would have would go through a shitton of confusion as to where their other grandparents are, why their mother is also their aunt, and why they have to keep a secret as to their parents' actual relationship. And this is ignoring the fact that their kids and subsequent generations would suffer from severe genetic fuck-ups as a result.

This whole idea is nothing but a sick, selfish fantasy.
>>
>>17499585
We could try and find them on the internet and intervene on Ziploc-kuns behalf.

Im sure we could do a better job than him since he keeps ignoring our advice, maybe we should just try to fix it for him.
>>
>>17499710
Theres nothing immoral about love anon.
>>
>>17499725
That would just fuck things up even harder.
>>
>>17499710
For fuck's sake, who gives a shit about adhering to societal morality when nobody is actively being harmed. All of the repercussions can easily be avoided by not publicizing the relationship. And finally, don't reproduce. It's fucking simple.
>>
>>17499710
Like almost all of that is entirely avoidable as long as they're careful.
>>
>>17499683
This is why I hate having to go to shit like /adv/ because it is filled to the brim with normalfags.
>>
Honestly after soke thought, ziploc kun should probably just let it go. Try to go back to gow things were
His sis obviously aint feeling it. As much as id love for errything to be fine and dandy, it probably wont be
>>
>>17499783
>normalfag
You mean a normal functioning member of society who doesnt want to fuck his sister?
>>
>>17499855
I think he means the one faggot who always so fucking surprised other people don't subscribe to his specific idea of "normal".
>>
>Ziploc-kun nee-chan is a mixture of Kotori appearance and Kanbaru attitude

Do we have a drawfag here who can make this a reality?
>>
>>17499917
Please no, I may end fapping to his sister.
>>
>>17499710
Fun fact anon one off instance of incest does nothing to their genetics the problems arise from repeated generations of incest.
>>
>>17499710
Anon morality has decayed so far in almost every country that it's laughable that youreally trying to take this stance.
>>
>>17499710
The old "pretending incest and inbreeding are the same thing" argument. Nice.
>>
>>17496061
>Wait for what? They had a kid and their parents are fine with it.
Not that anon, but didn't know there was more to the story. Thought it left off with parents finding out and them deciding whether or not they should run away.
>>
>>17499980
Wouldn't you feel bad fapping to such an angel?
>>
>>17499917
>>17499980
>>17500059
We could always try to find her
>>
>>17500085
That shit is just creepy. Why would you want to track her down and post her face when Ziploc-kun didn't want to? I want to see how she looks like too, but this is just being a dick.
>>
>>17500085
I'd rather not. I want to properly imagine everything as a 2D anime.
>>
>>17500087
We could tell her its just a prank
>>
File: 1465675865154.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465675865154.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
This fucking thread.
>>
So it's about 8:30 here. My sister texted me she was going to spend the day with her basketball teammates today. So don't really expect too much today since I need to catch up on a lot of work today too. She also said that we're still going to the aquarium tomorrow, just the two of us.

I don't know what she told her friend at all, but her friend did text me saying that I was lucky to have a sister like mine and that she could barely sleep because she was worried about my safety. Anyways, I'll be seeing her sometime this afternoon back at our apartment. I'll let you guys know whatever happens then.
>>
>>17500298
It sounds like her friend knows. Or at least she knows your sister's reason for staying over has something to do with you.
>>
>>17500298
That's a bit suspicious, but either way, her friend is right. Might be good to hear from your sister what she told her later for consistency's sake.
Good luck with whatever you're doing.
>>
>>17500298
Shit man. The plot thiccens I guess. I'll be praying for ya. get that schoolwork done.
>>
>>17500298
Your sister might have just told her friend that you got in an argument. I think it's unlikely she told everything, but even so, it seems she definitely cares for you. Proceed with caution.
>>
>>17500328
>>17500345
>>17500493
>>17500524
Well if it's worth anything her friend wants to talk to me later today. I said okay, so I'll be meeting her at like lunch time around noon. A little background on the friend is that she was my sister's best friend for nearly her entire life. As in, our dads are best friends and went to the same college and everything. So she is really close to our family, but is by far the closest to my sister. Essentially, we all grew up playing basketball together.

I don't know if I should ask her what my sister said to her. Also, should I tell her the whole thing if she doesn't know? She knows me and my sister well enough that I would trust her to give legitimate advice and not be entirely judgmental.
>>
>>17500580
You should definitely tell her you kissed your sister
>>
>>17500580
>Also, should I tell her the whole thing if she doesn't know?

i really really really think you shouldn't
>>
>>17500580
I think it would be best if you asked your sister if she's ok with letting the friend know first. Otherwise, you could end up making everything worse.
>>
>>17500580
>Also, should I tell her the whole thing if she doesn't know?
No. No. For the love of God no!
>>
>>17500580
>Well if it's worth anything her friend wants to talk to me later today.
She'll kill you.

> Also, should I tell her the whole thing if she doesn't know?
Don't even think about that. Call your sister and ask which excuse she used, it's fine to tell her it's because you're going to meet with her friend if she asks why, and for your own good and the sanity of everyone following this story, don't say a thing about what happened yesterday unless your sister already told her.
>>
>>17500593
You should even describe the kiss in detail and what your sister's lips felt like.
>>
>>17500580
Don't listen to >>17500593
Your sister's friend wants to talk to you, so I'd say just let her steer the conversation and keep quiet about what happened.

I also don't think you should ask about what your sister has told her. Your sis needs space right now and I think asking about anything besides her well-being would be kind of intrusive.
>>
>>17500580
Don't tell her anything your sister hasn't. If anything, you should probably only talk to her about the whole thing after consulting with your sister.
>>
>>17500621
inb4 he tells her, she gets mad and hits him, and in the end he and his sister run off together to live the rest of their days in secrecy

Or some similar trope
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-26-21-15-37-1.jpg (729KB, 1080x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-26-21-15-37-1.jpg
729KB, 1080x1090px
>>
>>17500580
In all honesty, even if your sister did tell her everything, you should avoid talking about it, I think. She'll probably just try to talk you out of it. If she's pushy about the subject, just be dodgy and say that you're confused about the matter and need to sort out your feelings yourself (not a lie). But don't bring up the subject yourself, period.
>>
>>17500580
Absolutely do not tell her anything unless she specifically mentions "Hey I know that you kissed your sister". Even then, don't tell her anything.
Just wait for your sister's friend to initiate
>>
>>17500688

Agreed, at most keep it vague like "I was acting goofy and did something dumb, that's all".
>>
>>17500834
No, don't even say that much. Just say that you don't want to talk about the subject, if she specifically brings it up that you kissed.
>>
>>17500580
Don't this shit up, Ziploc-kun.
Unless she specifically mentioned the kiss, just say that's you two have an argument or something similar.
>>
>>17500962
*Don't fuck this shit up.
Damn my shitty typing.
>>
>>17499270
No u.
>>
>>17500962
It's around noon on Japan now, so he's probably fucked it up and she's killing him.
>>
For me, it doesn't matter what the income is anymore lads. I just gotta say it's been fun posting here and on the /a/ thread. If anyone could save all the ziploc-kun posts and make a recompilation it would be great desu since it's a great story
>>
>>17500994
Oneechan threads get no love, the /a/ thread is dead.
>>
>>17501071
All incest is welcome to me except involving mother/father.
>>
>>17500962
>>17500688
>>17500654
>>17500630
>>17500626
>>17500621
>>17500600
>>17500596
>>17500594

So I've come back from my lunch with her friend and as far as I can tell, the situation has gotten a bit more complicated. Not necessarily because my relationship with my sister got any worse, but more because of what I talked to with her friend (who I'll just call Cannon-chan because her actual name is Kanon and she has an explosive personality like a cannon. It was a joke from me and my sister when we went to English classes in elementary). As far as I can tell, she just occasionally gave me a few light punches on the shoulder and told me I should take better care of my sister because in the end, I wouldn't always be able to turn to my sister when I got my own job. She told me that my sister and her had just a "ガールズトーク " (literal translation: girl's talk) with each other and that I should be nicer to her instead of being insensitive. She kind of joked and said that since both of us (Cannon-chan and me) knew each other for so long that hurting my sister's feelings was like hurting her own feelings since we're practically family.

To be honest, the rest of the discussion was more about just talking about how the other was doing and whatnot. She's only about a few months older than me, so I can kind of relax with the whole formalities and stuff. So there was an awkward silence with both of us just kind of sipping out of already empty coffee cups. Then she said that my sister had told her that she should be a bit more open to other people. I laughed and said Cannon-chan was already the most talkative person around. She kind of pouted and knocked me on the head twice and asked why I hadn't been talking to her as much as we did when we were younger. I said because of work and college. She said that was no excuse because we go to the same college.

This is getting long so I'll post the second part shortly.
>>
>>17501108
>ガールズトーク
So now we literally have no idea whether or not your sister spilled the beans or only spilled it partially and whether or not Kanon-chan is berating you for fighting with her or, by virtue of not telling you off, cheering.
>>
So we kept talking and then she said a lot of her personality and how she dressed/acted was because she wanted to be cool like my older sister. I remembered that a lot too because when my sister was younger she had a boy's haircut with long bangs in the front. While my sister has grown her hair out into a ponytail since, Cannon-chan kind of stuck with it and dresses really, and I don't know what the American counterpart is, but like hip-hoppy wearing a Keisuke Honda jersey under a hoodie. Anyways that was aside from the point.

She said that sometimes she was a bit jealous of how close me and my sister were at times. She was one of the people who joked about the two of us looking like a married couple. But then she said me and her should try to reach that type of relationship too because we've known each other for so long and are practically best friends (which is true since her and the friend I stayed with last night who I will call Atelier-kun because that's all he plays). She said something about maybe going out to get a few drinks with her the next time we have free time. I was kind of taken aback by this because she never really got this personal with me. After we were over the age of 12, it wasn't playing with each other in the playground or on the beach but rather only basketball. Her being this forward was also strange even though she had a strong personality. She looked at me and joked and said that not to worry about my sister being jealous that she was taking me away from her.

The lunch ended with us just walking back the same way towards our apartments since most apartments for students/salarymen there are generally in the same area.

Before we left, she poked me in the cheek and told me that I was a cute guy and should have more confidence with girls because she noticed I never talked with girls much aside from her and my sisters. Then she left.

I don't know if this was part of what my sister told her last night. And now I'm more confused.
>>
>>17501133
So...did Kanon just ask you out? What the ebin fug?
>>
>>17501108
>>17501133
Yeah I'm kind of confused too honestly. I could certainly speculate but...

How do you feel about her?
>>
>>17501148
Also P.s. Ziplock, what kind of music are you into?
>>
>>17501133
>>17501108
>Sister is confused about her feelings
>Sister's best friend just asked you out
Ziplock-kun is living in the greatest timeline
>>
>>17501133
Obviously, your sister tried to encourage Cannon-chan to take you so she doesn't have to confront her own feelings. I've seen this plot before
>>
>>17501148
alright fuck it, speculation ago, your sister potentially asked Cannon-chan to invest her feelings in you to sort of... wean you off of her. She may think, "damn, ziploc is that lonely he developed feelings for me. maybe if there's someone else in his life he'll stop."

and i hate speculating like that but it makes a fucking ton of sense.
>>
>>17501133
Maybe neechan spilled the beans and Kanon graciously offered to act at a decoy for Ziploc-kun's affections. That said, it actually sounds like she's into you.

This has now become oneechan vs. osananajimi. Can your life get any more anime?
>>
>>17501133
There's a possibility that your sister asked her friend to ask you out to see if your confession was out of desperation for female affection or something.

>>17501166
Or probably this
>>
>>17501170
>>17501177
So is Kanon faking it or what? Like if she's legit invested in him then this is the childhood friend route (the OTHER one that never wins) and could easily bring him and his sister closer together, as siblings.
>>
>>17494532
I just got here and sweet Vishnu what is this and where is this magical train ride going
>>
>>17501133
I'm just probably talking shit here but her trying to redirect your feelings to her seems like she knows but that's only speculation. Anyhow good luck, whatever happens you seem to have great friends/family around.
>>
>>17501108
>>17501133
She probably knows what happened, or at least part of it. I'm not buying Cannon-chan suddenly being interested in you like that.
I think she's probably trying to make you stop. She could be helping you too, but I very much doubt it.
>>
File: 1470250104233.jpg (199KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
1470250104233.jpg
199KB, 640x641px
>>17501142
That's what I'm wondering too. This isn't like her at all. A lot of people have been acting strange in the past few days and while I'm sure my actions were a trigger to it, this has to be something that she and my sister talked about last night.

Both of our dads liked to joke about us getting married so they could legally be brothers or something like that. But it was just a joke in the end. If I didn't know her better, I would have thought she was gay for my sister.

>>17501148
She's a very pretty girl and I've always told her she could be more pretty if she dressed less like a guy and more like a girl. That usually got a fist to my skull. While I did admit that I didn't like tomboys that much because of the usually aggressive personality, this dynamic changes completely when it's someone I've known forever.

I'm just really confused right now. I wouldn't mind going out with her but I still have these feelings for my sister too. It just never occurred to me that Kanon-chan would ever like me. Then again, I've always been really bad at dealing with girls who are strangers.

>>17501154
I dunno. I'm more convinced my sister put her up to this to deflect and see how I feel. I really don't know what to do from here.

>>17501174
>>17501177
>>17501178
>>17501181
You're not the only one who finds this too anime-like. But reality is a lot more crueler than fantasy and I expect nothing but the worst to come out of this. I doubt that Kanon-chan would willingly date someone just as a joke. She rarely jokes about stuff like this. On the other hand, she also has issues getting guys to like her just like my sister.

Anyways, since I would rather die than post a picture of anyone I know, I'll just post another anime equivalent character to match Kanon-chan. I forgot what this character's name was but it was sitting in my folder so there you go. Just pretend the red hair is black.
>>
>>17501185
>She's a very pretty girl and I've always told her she could be more pretty if she dressed less like a guy and more like a girl. That usually got a fist to my skull
>he literally lives in the anime
KILL IT
>>
>>17501185
>>17501185
From here? Don't do anything dumb. Just wait and see how people act around you. Wait for people to talk to you. Try not to initiate anything.

God I wish I could somehow help you from a more personal standpoint.

p.s. what kind of music do you like, im super set on this for some reason
>>
>>17501153
>>17501193

To be honest, I'm not too much into the idol groups in Japan. They kind of creep me out with how they are sold almost as sexual commodities. It's something I'm almost always embarrassed to discuss with foreigners when they ask about Japan.

That being said, I picked up a lot of American music from playing NBA2K and NBA Live so I think Kanye West might be one of my favorites. There is also a rapper called Logic who is actually fairly popular among young Japanese people.

Aside from rap, I like to listen to the Killers. And this sounds really hypocritical of me to say because I don't like idol groups, but I love K-Pop but more over I love Korean singers. Lee Seung-Gi and Kyuhyun are super popular in Japan too.
>>
>>17501185
Assuming she's serious, you're almost at the route split, Ziploc-kun. You're going to have to assess your feelings and make sure you know which way you want to go
>>
>>17501185
Alright, Ziploc-kun. If your feelings for your sister are the real deal, they must prevail here. You won't go anywhere otherwise.
That said, you don't really need to do anything at this point. Just try to sort your feelings and play the waiting game.
>>
>>17501198
Interesting choices. I cannot begrudge you any of them.

What sort of hobbies do you have? and also what are you up to right now?
>>
>>17501208
Anon, what the fuck are you even doing
>>
>>17501206
But the problem is that he might have 'real deal' feelings for Kanon too.
>inb4 Kanon is faking and the sister sorts it out to say 'no'
DARKEST
TIMELINE
>>
>>17501213

Also I want to get to know this man more. The better you know someone, the easier it is to help them imo.

I'm also the secret third route.
>>
File: 1471662727863.png (67KB, 296x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471662727863.png
67KB, 296x200px
>tfw your life will never be as good as Ziplock-kun at this moment

Why bother living desu
>>
We over bump limit now lads, just a heads up
What's the bump limit on /adv/ anyway
>>
>>17501199
>>17501206
>>17501183
>>17501181
>>17501179
>>17501178
I'm just so split on this now. I just asked Kanon-chan if she wanted to get drinks on Monday night. I'm going to the aquarium tomorrow.

What do I even do tomorrow or Monday for that matter. I really do love my sister and I honestly wish I she could see me not just as her little brother but as a man. But there are so many things that could go wrong with it.

And while I've never actually considered the possibility of dating Kanon-chan, I know for a fact that we would get along perfectly because we can easily have fun with each other as well. She's actually really pretty even when she doesn't try. I don't know many girls like that. Maybe I get along with these tomboy-ish girls because I'm just used to it.

It's like choosing between drinking or eating.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>17501218
>ywn have the most kind sister in the world
>nor a tomboy that secretly loves you

kill me
>>
>>17501219
Hmmmm. So will we have to make a new thread or something at some point? 2nd anon to post after this must create the new thread. There will be no bystander effect here that leads to no one creating a new thread.
>>
>>17501219
So should someone make a new thread and hopefully save this one for future generations?
>>
>>17501227
>>17501228
/adv/ threads take like 7-8 hours to die, no need to rush it.
>>
>>17501224
>Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
That's me right now because I am not you.

>>17501230
HA DODGED A BULLET
>>
>>17501216
Darkest timeline is being flat out rejected, getting cast out by his family and society, then going to jail. He's doing pretty well so far for someone who actually confessed to his sister, I mean, it could be way worse, just look at /r9k/.

>>17501198

>Kanye

He's pretty underrated in a way, a lot of people shit on him because he's an asshole, but his albums are pretty catchy and enjoyable, especially Graduation and Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
>>
>>17501224
Just wait and see what happens at the aquarium. I'm sure your sister will probably end up rejecting the idea of a relationship because this is ultimately real life.

It would be for the best.
>>
>>17501224
Talk to your sister about this. Ask her what she said to Kanon-chan.
>>
File: 1470602147711.png (158KB, 362x365px) Image search: [Google]
1470602147711.png
158KB, 362x365px
>>17501241
>because this is ultimately real life.
That stings, that does.
>>
>>17501224
It's much too coincidental for the stuff with Kanon-chan to be happening right after this whole thing with your sister. I don't think there is a "Kanon route" here because this is real life.

I'd advise you to not expect anything romantic out of your drinking session with her on Monday.
>>
>>17501241
>>17501242
My sister just called me to let me know that we're going out to dinner with me, her, and Kanon.

F U C K
>>
>>17501252
E b i l
>>
>>17501252
You need to have a one-on-one talk with your sister. Don't make any moves on Kanon just yet. Keep your previous relationships as normal for now.
>>
>>17501224
Calm down. You can't go after both, besides, I think it'd be better if you waited for your sister's answer first.
Besides, anyone can see Cannon-chan's actions are a bit too suspicious at this moment, so don't get your hopes up, maybe talk about it with your sister?
>>
>>17501252
AW
SHIT
>>
>>17501252
reminder this is the junction for 3 way end, that is best end anon.
go be the harem protag you were always destined to be, just don't be completely fucktarded about it.
>>
>>17501259
NIGGA
>>
File: anime girl cursing.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl cursing.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>17501252
Keep calm and let them do the talking, don't freak out man
>>
>>17501261
>>17501259
>>17501256
>>17501253
THE BATTLE STARTS. WHO SHOULD ZIPLOC-KUN DATE

http://www.strawpoll.me/11089529
>>
>>17501252
Oh fuck, they one-uppped us. Don't make any moves on either of them, you have to get out of this without fucking anything up.
>>
>>17501224
don't get arrogant. i've seen this happen to guys who get female attention for the first time. their ego blows up like a balloon and they think they can have everything.
>>
File: Shirou03.png (178KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shirou03.png
178KB, 480x360px
>>17501252
You have two choices Ziploc-kun

1. Persist on a relationship with your sister

2. Take a shot with Kanon-chan (but she might be faking her affection)

You know in your heart which one is wrong and which one is right.
>>
>>17501252
holy absolute fuck

woah bro

just chill it out and youll be fine. dont let anything get to you. be like stone.
>>
>>17501292
option 3, seeing what the fuck is up and attempt the 3 way end if the winds are favorable.
your options are for complete dickless betafags.
>>
>>17501253
>>17501256
>>17501257
>>17501259
>>17501261
>>17501263
>>17501265
>>17501272
>>17501290
>>17501292
>>17501296
Forgot to put on the trip.

Well we're going out at 5-ish and my sister said she would come with Kanon-chan to the restaurant at that time. I'll let you guys know what happens at the dinner. Until then, I'm going to get back to work.
>>
>>17501133
>told me that I was a cute guy and should have more confidence with girls because she noticed I never talked with girls much aside from her and my sisters

Your sister thinks you like her because you're desperate. So she told her friend that you need a girlfriend.
>>
>>17501308
This makes so much sense actually, it'd also be why she calmed down so strangely fast like she reached an epiphany.
>>
>>17501308
I think that's what's happening too. I bet she'll try to push them together during the dinner.
>>
>>17501308
>>17501314
>>17501321

Some part of me wishes that this isn't true. Isn't this kind of a douchebag thing for a sister to do? Isn't she completely disregarding his feelings?
>>
>>17501185
you gotta ask yourself, do you like your sister, Kanon, or just whoever gives you attention? You should keep things low for a while, give your sister space and think about what you really want, but don't forget it's a difficult situation, so try not to force things too much.
>>
>>17501324
I don't know if it's a douchebag thing, but it's a tad immature. She's being avoidant and trying to passively reject him without hurting his feelings.
>>
>>17501324
Not really, it sounds like she just doesn't understand where his feelings are coming from.
She thinks that he likes her not because it's her but because he wants a girlfriend
At any rate this would probably turn out better, assuming Kanon is actually interested in the first place.
>>
>>17501324
Well yeah, but he kind of did that first
>>
>>17501329
>>17501330
>>17501335
So the real question here is does Ziploc-kun tell his sister tomorrow that he knows what she's doing and still says he wants to be with her, despite everything and that these feelings aren't simply desperation?
>>
>>17501324
I wouldn't go that far, but I don't like it either. I mean, if Ziploc-kun starts doubting his feelings, it won't be that far off from the truth anyway.
He needs to be dead set on who he wants to be with or he's not any different from a shitty harem MC.
>>
>>17501348
He doesn't. He should demonstrate that through actions. If he actually tells her that and turns out to be wrong he's royally fucked.
>>
>>17501348
It would be presumptuous to act like he's unraveling a conspiracy and say he knows what she's doing. No need for additional drama.

But it might be wise to let her know his motivations aren't about getting his dick wet in any vagina that happens to be close to him.
>>
>>17501348
awful idea in my opinion.
>>
I'll probably be called an ass for this but I think, if Kanon seems like she's not >only pretending and his sister doesn't seem all that interested, that Ziplock should go for Kanon. It both salvages the mess from his sister not being interested (that's an if) and nets him a gf that as he said he thinks he'll get along with. I mean it's not impossible that his sister just asked Kanon if she likes her brother and encouraged her when she said yes.
>>
>>17501363
That would take a lot of ifs.
>>
>>17501375
It only takes two
1. His sister doesn't feel the same way, whether or not she felt the same way in the past
2. Kanon actually likes him for whatever reason.
>>
We harem end now?
>>
>>17501379
/teamkanon/
>>
>>17501379
They're totally going to rape him on this dinner
>>
>sister trying to hook him up with NBR substitute
Why does every Nee-san story end with loss or NBR?
>>
File: 1445315455124.jpg (58KB, 729x914px) Image search: [Google]
1445315455124.jpg
58KB, 729x914px
>>17501386
>childhood friend
>winning
>>
>>17501393
Cannon-chan was doomed from the start.
>>
>>17501393
Everyone knows best girl never wins.
>>
>>17501393
>tfw I no longer know whether to cheer for nee-san or childhood friend
Sadness!
>>
File: 6016.jpg (280KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
6016.jpg
280KB, 640x800px
Holy fuck. I spend nine hours at work and
EVERYTHING HAPPENS.
e compl
Ziploc-Kun. You will probably need to cast aside your own agency during the upcoming dinner.

The Good Scenario:
If everything is a set-up by Nee-chan to put yourself and Kanon together romantically, just roll with it. Accept the charity of the angel that is your older sister.

The Bad Scenario:
If Nee-chan and Kanon want to verbally beat your shit down for acting like crazy man, you sit there and fucking take it until they get it out of their tomboy systems.

The "Route Branches" Scenario:
If you've been jumping timelines and somehow successfully seducing the women around you like Keima the conquering god, and both girls, nee-chan and Kanon, confess to having feelings for you, then do what >>17501292 says and follow your heart.

If I'm dreaming, don't wake me up.
>>
>childhood friend tries to be "gangsta"
Disgusting. Too far corrupted by the worst of American culture Worst girl confirmed. Nee-san is best.

[spoiler]Who am I kidding? When has a nee-san ever won?[/spoiler]
>>
>>17501302
Okay, here's my advice. Keep behaving like normal if not more toward your sister. Don't spurt out anything involved the kissing incident. You don't want to make a scene at the restaurant.

Instead, bringing them to either your apartment or Kanon's. Bust out some alcohol or something similar but not too heavy stuff, just enough to not get drunk but enough for all of you to be more open if needed. Especially keeping your under control, you don't want to spill your spaghetty while drunk.

Try to talk to both of them and find out what they feel about you.
>>
Quick, someone draw Kanon and Nee-chan

>>17501302
Could you at least tell us your sister's first name or nickname? I mean unless her name is Tits McGee we will probably never find her
>>
>>17501415
*more polite toward your sister.
Fuck, the shitty typing strikes again.
>>
This isn't a harem end you delusional knobs.
The reason for the dinner is the guy's sister just doesn't want to be alone with him in case he does something creepy.
>>
>>17501357
>>17501352
>>17501351
>>17501330
>>17501329
>>17501326
>>17501324
>>17501308
>>17501314
I'll be sure to talk to my sister about this alone once we get back to the apartment or if I don't have the chance, then I'll ask her about it tomorrow. I just want to straighten things out with her that this is not desperation at all.

>>17501415
Booze? It is Saturday so I suppose that could be an option. But I have the bad tendency of saying incredibly stupid shit when I'm drunk.

>>17501416
Just this once. Just promise me you won't do anything stupid.

Her name is Hanako. Me and Kanon-chan called her Hana nee-chan
>>
File: 1470523753576.png (152KB, 315x312px) Image search: [Google]
1470523753576.png
152KB, 315x312px
>>17501423
>Her name is Hanako. Me and Kanon-chan called her Hana nee-chan
>>
>>17501423
Then don't drink anything at all, not even a drop, you don't want to fuck this up man. Even if they offer you to drink, don't do it. Just order some water or lemonade.

Also, question for americans which is completely unrelated. I went to the States and every single lemonade I ordered tasted like Gatorade, why?
>>
>>17501423
>But I have the bad tendency of saying incredibly stupid shit when I'm drunk.
Drop it then. You don't want to screw up more than now. Hopefully, even if this doesn't work out, you could still keep your sibling relationship intact.

You could get over your romantic feeling toward your sister, eventually. People get heartbreaks all the time. But losing her as your sister and best friend would be disastrous and properly un-fixable.
>>
>>17501423
Remember: don't make any advances on either of them during your dinner. Just treat it as a normal thing. In the off chance Kanon asks you out directly, tell her that you need time to consider things because you're confused about your feelings at the moment.
>>
>>17501419
Harem end posts are obviously a joke, anon.
>>17501423
>But I have the bad tendency of saying incredibly stupid shit when I'm drunk.
Don't even get near anything alcoholic. This is a disaster waiting to happen.
>>
>>17501423
yeah, do not drink.
>>
>>17501440
Murica dilutes down everything and drowns it in sugar for that flavour of freedom.

>>17501423

Don't drink a lot or at all no matter how tempted!
>>
>>17501423
>>17501423
>>17501423
He gave her name.
The absolute madman.
For her sake, I hope Ziploc is giving us a fake name.
>>
>>17501423
And this should be obvious, but keep your cool. Don't get frustrated or angry or pressured by what they say. Avoid drinking as you're in a delicate situation.
>>
>>17501463
"Hanako" is like "Alice" and Kanon is like "Samantha".
>>
>>17501463
Hanako and Kanon are like Elizabeth and Emily in America. They're incredibly common.
>>
I wonder how does his nee-chan and Cannon-chan handle drinking. Would be hilarious and slightly worrying if they were the ones to get drunk instead.
>>
>>17501231
Sorry mate. This thread is far from page 10 and I won't be around to make another, I'll owe you this one.
>>
THE BATTLE STARTS. WHO SHOULD ZIPLOC-KUN DATE

http://www.strawpoll.me/11089529
>>
>>17501566
You already posted that before.
>>
Well, I'm about to take the subway to the dinner place. Might take a bit so I'll leave earlier than usual.

I don't know when I'll get back on here, but I'll be sure to give you guys a story when I get back.
>>
File: 1443599211311.jpg (19KB, 410x432px) Image search: [Google]
1443599211311.jpg
19KB, 410x432px
>>17501589
Godspeed
>>
>>17501185
>Then again, I've always been really bad at dealing with girls who are strangers.
You grew up with her, you arent strangers. Your story is to complicated for you to remember all the details youve made up.
>>
>>17501623
Pretty sure he meant that's why he only ever had Kanon or his sister liking him.

Are you the same moralfag who keeps screaming "muh western moral values"?
>>
As anime as things seem, the "harem route" is not feasible. Unless Kanon is actually lesbian for Hanako, a three way relationship is unfeasible.

>>17501589
The first priority is to have a private conversation with Hanako. She needs to understand that Ziploc-kun's feelings are not simply desperation that he cannot get another girl, but rather that he truly appreciates her as an individual. If you truly have feelings for heer, then she's not your last choice just because you don't get along well with girls, but rather that she is your first choice because she herself is your ideal woman. However, her understanding these things doesn't mean she will return them. And ultimately, after she meditated on things, and makes up her mind later on, you have to respect that.

As for Kanon, determining her feelings will probably be harder. You should start off by asking Hanako in private what she told Kanon, and if she asked her Kanon to ask you out.
>>
>tfw dont check the thread because catching up on anime all afternoon and everything good happens
Is someone going to make a screencap of this story when it finally ends?

>>17501423
>Hana nee-chan
>tfw Ziploc-kun may not ever get to yell out oneechan when he cums inside his sister after taking her virginity
It makes my dick 100x harder that he calls her nee chan.
>>
>>17501632
No, I originally supported him, but now im struggling to figure out whether this is bait or not. Its just to good of a story to be true. Somehow he took everything I enjoy from my japanese animes and made it his life.
>>
>>17501671
Okay, say you believe all of this is fake. Why not play along with it simply for fun?
>>
Ziploc-kun should go on the attack if Cannon-chan asks him out in front of his sister by saying he already has someone he likes really slyly. Even if shes not there he should do it too so she ends up telling his sister. That way she'll get the message her attempt to make his love waver wont work.

>>17501680
I never said I wasnt enjoying it. Im just annoyed ill never get to go to the wedding because this may or may not be a guy rusing me.
>>
So someone should create a new thread since this I'm going to sleep and I don't want to do it. I doubt it will be alive tomorrow when I wake up.
>>
Well, I'm waiting for the bathroom, but I just wanted to let you guys know that everything seems pretty normal. Just seems like any other regular dinner that we've had in the past. The only thing is I may not be able to post for the rest of the night seeing as Kanon-chan and my sister are dead set on getting drinks and letting off of a bit of steam a bit later in the night. I will try to minimize the amount that I drink since I actually kind of worry about watching over them. So no worries of me saying anything retarded.

I know a lot of you guys are probably sleeping (it's just minus 4 hours and flip the AM-PM to see Pacific time) so I'll post some updates and stuff later maybe before I go to sleep.
>>
>>17501754
They'll get shitfaced and will want to do lewd things. Tension rising.
>>
File: 1472198575843.jpg (39KB, 530x707px) Image search: [Google]
1472198575843.jpg
39KB, 530x707px
>>17501754
>mfw it ends in a trio

CAN OUR BOY ZIPLOC DO IT?
>>
>>17501754
Oh god, harem end incoming.

Good luck, Ziplock-kun.
>>
>>17501777
TRIPS CONFIRM
MEME MAGIC LADS
>>
>>17501754
Australia is still awake. Best of luck, Ziplock-kun.
>>
Damn, we're already on page 6
If this story doesn't make it, will someone make a continuation thread on page 10?
>>
>>17501889
But I don't want to lose my thread virginity just yet
>>
>>17501894
Just do what he says, man
>>
>>17501754
I'm in Vietnam so I'm always earlier than you by 2 hours.
Remember, Ziploc-kun. Put their emotional and physical well-being above all. And don't mess things up!
ファイト!
>>
>>17501133
Pls no
The eternal love triangle jew strikes again
>>
>>17501754
I've just woken up, I'm definitely a Hanakofag.

I'm also glad you've gone from not being sure whether you love your sister more than as a sibling to wanting her to see you as a man. Even if nothing comes from it (or if you go down the Kanon-chan route) at least you've cleared up your feelings, right?
>>
>>17501133
I had this thing happen where my gf conspired with her best friend to "test me" and so her best friend came on to me etc and tried to get in bed with me just to test if I was faithful.

I think this is similar: it's a way for your sister to test you.
>>
>>17501423
What's your imouto's name? Completely forgot you had one.
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>17501754
It's only 2:30 AM here in Lebanon, best of luck ziploc-kun!
>>
>>17502034
PM
>>
File: 1470499187539.jpg (233KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1470499187539.jpg
233KB, 560x560px
>>17501754
>letting off a bit of steam
>>
>page 9
someone make that thread
>>
>>17502110
L-lewd.
>>
>>17501453
Am american and can cofirm this
>>
Is anyone going to make a new thread
>>
>>17502301
>>17502301
>>17502301
>>17502301
>>17502301
>>
Archive:
http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17494532
>>
>>17501133
Maybe you should've gone for Cannon-chan instead of your sister to begin with.
>>
>>17501185
>if she dressed less like a guy and more like a girl.

What's with this shit taste?
Thread posts: 421
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.