[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ziplock-Kun Help Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 40

File: ziplocksLastWords.png (54KB, 1573x148px) Image search: [Google]
ziplocksLastWords.png
54KB, 1573x148px
Today the legend of Ziplock-kun continues.
Last thread: >>17494532
>>
>>17502301
Is this guy still trying to get on with his sister? Wtf is this chan for? Give advice on being in an incestuous relationship with a brother or sister? Take this shit back to /b pls
>>
>>17502317
It's allowed on /adv/. Actually it's expressly what /adv/ is supposed to be for, and is not illegal at any rate. Off yourself.
>>
>>17502317

Welcome to /adv/ the board where people are so beta they want to get in with the sis
>>
>>17502335
Thread seemed to be split by the end on what to do desu, a good fraction seemed to advocate getting with Kanon if she's for real
t. /a/
>>
>>17502317
Actually a lot of us are from /a/ where he first posted about his nee-chan.
>>
File: hisakawa_tinn.png (202KB, 458x457px) Image search: [Google]
hisakawa_tinn.png
202KB, 458x457px
>>
>>17502357
Neechan threads get no love it died before 300
>>
>>17502317
Silly Normalfag

>>17502335
Nothing much beta about going for your sister considering what a hard route it would be.
>>
>>17502359
Kanon-chan isn't a dirty whore.
>>
>>17502317
I'd rather he go out with his childhood friend desu. None of the societal stigmas and actual genetic drawbacks of incest, but most of the benefits (knowing what you get into, etc.) of it.
>>
>>17502317
We're refugees from /a/ you idiot; trying to solve his IRL problems wasn't allowed on our home turf by the mod squad.
Have you even followed this story enough to know why he calls himself Ziploc? Maybe if you grasped how the situation came about clearly then you'd understand why so many "icky-pooy nerds" who don't follow your exact same moral structure are involving themselves in this narrative.

Here's your (You)
>>
File: 1460366795674.png (22KB, 400x401px)
1460366795674.png
22KB, 400x401px
>>17502388
Why come to adv then? This retarded shit belongs in /b along the trap, furry, gore and dick rate threads. Stop using the normalfag nonsense on me and just take this degeneracy where it should be
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDba5-eFQJE
I have a question while we wait for our story-teller to report his findings.

What do you think Ziploc-Kun's long term goals should be, given both of the potential relationships that may or may not be ahead of him?

I'm assuming if he goes with Hana-Nee, he should forego children and marriage altogether because of how important Japanese family registers typically are. The goal there would be just a quiet life with his beloved.

Or, do we think he's the kind of person who would want to have a bustling energetic family of little athletes himself? If that's the case the .55 caliber Cannon might be his better option.
>>
>>17502420
/adv/ is for /adv/ice.
>>
>>17502388

Another sislover being butthurt because he's a disgusting weirdo, lolmao
>>
>>17502379
His sister is best girl
>>
>>17502359
Sauce?
>>
>>17502421
Me personally? Kanon, presuming she's for real. It's a safer choice in terms of societal not-getting-btfo and is likely to be able to fully restore his original sibling relationship.
>>
>>17502431
It's something like "little sisters are supposed to control their brothers cum"
>>
>>17502421
Kanon.

Seek to just keep a strong sibling relationship with his neesan
>>
>>17502435
"IT'S THE LITTLE SISTER'S DUTY TO TAKE CARE OF HER BROTHER'S EJACLATION!"

Appreciated, thank you.
>>
>>17502430
Patrician taste. Kanon route doesn't sound bad though.

>>17502435
Isn't it "it's the little sister's duty to take care of her brother's ejaculation"?
>>
>>17502424
Good job detective dipshit.
>>
>tfw Ziploc-kun is not going to wake up on time to know this thread exists
>we'll never hear the ending of this story
>>
>>17502449
/adv/ threads can last for days if he doesn't post something to cause a flurry of posts.
>>
>>17502421
I believe in his love for this nee-chan. I'm still not buying Cannon-chan suddenly being interested in him, though, some big event definitely happened in that "ガールズトーク" she had with his sister.
>>
Still waiting for a drawfag to draw Kotori/Kanbaru nee-chan.
>>
Hana-nee-chan and Kannon-chan are going to honor kill Ziploc-kun.
>>
I really need Ziploc-kun to get his good ending
I want to see the ending to this story so badly
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-26-21-15-37-1.jpg (729KB, 1080x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-26-21-15-37-1.jpg
729KB, 1080x1090px
His sister is best girl
>>
>>17502380
>>17502388
>>17502421
>>17502432
>>17502437
>>17502484
>>17502579
It's around 1 AM here, but I'm used to staying up late and didn't drink too much so at least I can post it here. So I'm finally back at my apartment after watching Kanon-chan and my sister take down I don't know how many drinks. After dinner, the first few drinks we had were in bars in that area of the restaurant. Then I suppose Kanon-chan (who loves drinking but isn't too strong on it) decided that we should drink within walking distance of our apartments so we wouldn't have to pay for a taxi to take our drunk bodies home. So we took the subway over to near our home.

A little thing to note is that my sister has an incredible resilience to alcohol. I got my weakness for alcohol from my mother, but my sister can almost drink to the same level as my father, who is almost always getting drunk as hell with his coworkers. That being said, both of them drank enough to the point where my sister was saying some completely gibberish things. So that's the general idea as to how much they drank.

At first, we just talked about normal stuff and about how our basketball was going. Kanon-chan joked on how all three of us got into basketball because we all watched Slam Dunk together when we were younger and how we all used to take turn playing NBA Live 1999 on the Playstation. I talked about even though I was physically stronger than them that they were still better shooters than I was. So in general, we just spent the first hour or so just discussing normal stuff. I'll spare the details for all of the other small talk but then around I would say 10-11 PM was when the alcohol was really starting to pour down.

Now at this point, Kanon-chan is quite drunk. By drunk, I meant she kept holding onto me and my sister's arms together between us like we were three elementary school kids walking to school. The next bar was when Kanon-chan joked about all of us being sad single people.

I'll post a second part.
>>
>>17502771
HERE WE GO
>>
>>17502771
Cannon-chan trying to score a threesome
>>
>>17502771
I'm mother fucking ready
>>
>>17502579
>>17502484
>>17502437
>>17502432
>>17502421
>>17502388
>>17502380
>>17502779
>>17502783
>>17502784
Oh right, before I get into the second part, it's worth mentioning I kind of kicked myself out of my room and am typing this on the couch since Kanon-chan is sleeping in my bed and my sister is sleeping in her bed in our room. My sister felt bad but Kanon-chan was too drunk too care. Anyways, I'll keep typing.
>>
>>17502787
>Kanon-chan is sleeping in my bed
>Kanon-chan was too drunk too care
H O T
O
T
>>
I missed the posts on /a/ but I got on the last thread on /adv/ right after, can someone let me know how Ziploc-kun got his trip name?
>>
>>17502799
He came into ziplock bags or some shit while fapping on the toilet because he was afraid his sisters would get pregnant or some retarded shit like that
>>
>>17502799
>If not fucking my sisters and having some genetically deformed kids as a result of incest and being socially outcasted by both family and society is the payoff, I'm fine.

>Like I'm fucking paranoid about this. I don't even jerk off in the toilets because I'm afraid some of my jizz will end up on the seats and end up getting one of them pregnant. So I just whack it in my bed in ziploc bags.
>>
>>17502800
kek thanks
>>
>>17502787
>yfw when Kanon-chan is probably getting aroused by your scent left on your bed in her sleep
>>
>>17502808
Well that's natural though.
>>
>>17502808
>when his sister masturbates while she thinks Kanon is asleep
>>
>>17502808
I just realized I wrote your face when when
Fuck I need some sleep
>>
>>17502808
>yfw when Ziploc-kun faps to Kanon-chan's scent left in his bed the next morning
>>
>>17502817
The smell of alcohol?
>>
>>17502817
Alcohol?
>>
So it was pretty common for my sister and Kanon-chan to poke fun at me about being single whenever they got together and even when they weren't drunk. Kanon-chan then complained about how no matter how many blind dates she tried to get on that none of the guys ever contacted her after the first one. My sister said it might be because of her strong personality. Kanon-chan said that my sister has the same issue too. My sister laughed and said that wasn't something she had to worry about.

Then Kanon-chan slid to where I was sitting and wrapped her arms around my shoulder, just looking at my sister and sticking her tongue at her like a little kid. She kind of did this little thing where she asked my sister if she would get jealous if I took her brother away from her. My sister had this slightly annoyed expression on her face and told Kanon-chan that she should know better than that. Kanon-chan just laughed and was leaning against me for the rest of our time at that bar. My sister didn't seem to mind, but I could tell that she had that expression on her face when she was trying not to get annoyed. In any case, I took your guy's advice and kept my mouth mostly shut so I didn't say some stupid things. After a few more bar-hops, Kanon-chan was completely gone and knocked out. It was just me and my sister sitting in a bar and she kind of looked a little depressed. I asked Hana-nee what was wrong. She said she really cared about me a lot and wanted me to be happy. She was also drunk at this point, but nowhere near as bad as Kanon-chan. She said that the night before she and Kanon-chan talked but she didn't tell her anything about the kiss at all. My sister just wanted someone to talk to and started talking about how she felt about me with Kanon-chan and asked her how she felt. She said Kanon-chan and her had a few drinks then too and then spilled it that she really liked me a lot.

Third part coming. I'm getting kind of tired again so I'll try to make it quick.
>>
File: 1471642380370.jpg (32KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1471642380370.jpg
32KB, 358x358px
>>17502821
Explain to me why you live in the greatest timeline and I do not.
>>
>>17502826
Because he's japanese, only nips get harem anime protagonist powers
>>
>>17502829
>tfw the nips were the masterrace all along
>>
>>17502821
What the fuck
>>
File: 1470674533025.png (297KB, 364x410px) Image search: [Google]
1470674533025.png
297KB, 364x410px
>>17502821
>his sister will be jealous
>but Kanon-chan is for real and is actually desperate about cake-ness
What the fuck is this
Have you become the Harem King
>>
>>17502821
Hana-nee sounds kind of jealous. Is that a good thing?
>>
>>17502821
>She said Kanon-chan and her had a few drinks then too and then spilled it that she really liked me a lot.
This part is very important. You should not take the word of a drunk person at face value.
>>
>>17502830
>I was siscon 4channer asking for advice only to end up as a harem protagonist?!
>>
File: 1468872638722.gif (831KB, 200x200px)
1468872638722.gif
831KB, 200x200px
>>17502821
Oh fuggg :-DDD
Keep going
>>
>>17502847
>You should not take the word of a drunk person at face value
Other way around - drunk people are unlikely to lie about their feelings. Unless Kanon wasn't drunk or likes him like a friend or some shit Kanon legitimately likes him.
>>
>>17502855
Perhaps, but it could still be exaggerated to an extent.
>>
>haremshit
This story jumped the shark. Dropped.
>>
Someone should compile everything ziploc-kun has posted everywhere so we can turn this into a SoL romantic seinen manga
>>
Who K/a/nonfag here?
>>
>>17502858
t. jealous
I am too ;_;
>>
>>17502858
>Implying Dark Horse Imouto won't win
>>
>>17502861
Hi! t. oneechan fag but Kanon is really quite likable
>>
>>17502859
If needed, we also have to compile the post he responded to otherwise it wouldn't really make sense, better just keep the archive links
>>
>>17502865
Not her episode yet.

Also his shy classmate who has always had a crush on him
>>
>>17502858
In what haremshit does the MC confess to the onee-chan before literally anything else? Picked the fuck up.
>>
Hana-nee told me that Kanon-chan started talking about how whenever she couldn't make it work out with a guy that I was always there and talking to her as if nothing ever happened. She also said that Kanon-chan said that maybe she should've looked closer to her rather than far away. In essence, that night, Kanon-chan was drunkenly asking my sister for her permission to at least date me and see how it went. My sister said Kanon-chan was afraid that she would ruin our family's friendship and our childhood friendship if the relationship didn't work out. My sister said not to worry because I wasn't that type of guy.

So after telling the story, Hana-nee decided it was a good time to leave. Since she was drunk, she apologized and asked if I could carry Kanon-chan on my back to our apartment and just let her stay the night in case Kanon-chan got sick (in Japan that usually means vomit and choke on it to death) and had no one to help her. So while I'm carrying Kanon-chan on my back, my sister was still looking depressed. I asked her what was wrong again. She said that she was slightly jealous at the idea of someone taking her little brother from her, even if it was Kanon-chan. She said that she wasn't surprised that it turned out that Kanon-chan liked me since she always kind of sensed it. I tried to push my luck and asked my sister what she thought of me. She sighed and said she didn't know and maybe she doesn't want to know. She said she was still confused by everything and still needed some time to think. She admitted that she intended on telling Kanon-chan about the kissing incident before Kanon-chan told her that she liked me.

At that point, Hana-nee said there was absolutely no way she could tell Kanon-chan that I kissed my own sister. My sister said she just felt more frustrated now, but Kanon-chan was a sister to her too. She wanted her to be happy and said she wouldn't do anything about it. Then we finally arrived home.

Ok, the next part is the last one.
>>
>>17502870
>mfw I'm literally a harem protagonist and can't choose between the two
STOP
I NEVER WANTED TO BECOME A BETAFAG
>>
>>17502870
>Kanon-chan was afraid that she would ruin our family's friendship and our childhood friendship

Meanwhile Ziploc-kun kisses Hana nee-chan.
>>
>>17502870
>yfw Kanon-chan was actually awake during this and sober enough to understand everything
>>
>>17502870
I'm starting to feel like we should be giving advice to his onee-chan instead.
>>
>>17502870
I can already see the ending, according to my animu and haremshit light novels you as the protagonist do some weird ass speech that moves her heart and convince her that she needs to stop being selfless and be selfish once in a while, story ends with romance stuff and bla bla bla
>inb4 open end
>>
>>17502858
It's called a love triangle.
>>
>>17502870
Should we be supporting Hana-nee or Kanon at this point
I'm honestly thinking Kanon.
>implying this isn't the plot of some obscure romance manga without a translation
>>
>>17502881
>yfw Kanon-chan finds and reads these threads
>>
>>17502886
>mfw Ziploc-kun ended up marrying Kanon-chan, moving to live with his sister and having 3P by nights without the society even have a clue what's going on.
>>
>>17502897
Why does he get to make it
>>
>>17502881
Please no.
>>
>people actually supporting the jap wigger
disgusting
>>
>>17502896
Your sister and Kanon doesn't know about or at least doesn't frequent 4chan, right? Ziploc-kun
>>
File: 1467156351151.png (110KB, 290x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467156351151.png
110KB, 290x400px
>>17502904
>being THIS jealous
>>
>>17502905
They probably hardly speak English.
>>
>>17502890
I believe in onee-chan. Her life seems to be crumbling around her in escape velocities, but it's nothing that being with her otouto can't fix.
>>
I am Kanon

I found this site while browsing Nobunaga-kun's laptop he left in his room.
>>
>>17502914
Does it though? I mean Kanon seems to be legitimately upset about cake, Hana is more of 'not sure what I want'.

>>17502916
>Nobunaga
t. Mitsuhide
>>
So after carrying Kanon-chan through our apartment and up the elevator, my sister told me to put Kanon-chan on the couch. I said that I would be fine with her taking my bed. She asked if I was sure and I said yes. So we put her on my bed where Kanon-chan seemed to wake up a little bit and asked where she was. My sister told me to leave the room so she could change her clothes. So we generally did some night preparations and stuff and gave Kanon-chan some of my t-shirts and shorts to wear since she was taller than me and my sister. While my sister was taking a shower, Kanon-chan kind of stumbled out of the room and saw me. She laughed and said that my clothes were really baggy and sat on the couch wearing my Brooklyn Nets clothes. She leaned her head against my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me too. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there and just accepted it. Kanon-chan kept poking my head and rubbing my head a lot like I was a puppy. She made a joke about maybe the reason she never had a boyfriend was because a lot of guys were conscious about how tall she was. I said that I never really cared about how tall she was. Kanon-chan laughed and hugged me even tighter saying that was why she liked me so much. I froze and didn't know what to say. Luckily, Hana-nee came to the rescue.

I heard my sister come out and shout Kanon-chan's name and told her that she needed to get some sleep. My sister apologized for Kanon-chan but said that I should try to think about how Kanon-chan feels. Maybe this was stupid but I asked her how about how Hana-nee felt. My sister stayed silent and said that wasn't important and that we can talk about it later. She said that we could talk more about it at the aquarium tomorrow (or I guess technically today now). So Hana-nee went into our room with Kanon-chan and here I am typing.

Anyways, I'm tired and I need to get ready to wake up early. Good night to you all and I'll be sure to let you know when the aquarium thing happens.
>>
>>17502890
I think from a realistic point of view, he should back off the incest thing and go for Kannon-chan or neither of them.
>>
>>17502922
Finally I can sleep, i'm an asian too
I really hope this ends well
>>
File: daiz.jpg (435KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
daiz.jpg
435KB, 1280x720px
>yfw Ziploc-kun is actually Japanese but is only making this story up to practice his English
>>
>>17502924
That's what I'm saying. I mean realistically Hanako just isn't going to work out, even marriage will hurt them. Here's a way out that's basically a gift from Amaterasu, even if that doesn't really make sense since iirc she had some sexual tension with both Susano'o and Tsukuyomi.
>>
>>17502922
You definitely seem like you'd prefer Hana-nee, you keep asking her about her feelings every time she says something about how Kanon feels.

It's good that the aquarium date is still happening.

>tfw drama ensues when kanon catches you and hana-nee kissing at the aquarium
>>
>>17502922
>>17502922
Bro kanon-chan a cute
wtf

overall i think you did pretty good lad. Seems like a very eventful evening.

Honestly, work on your feelings for Kanon.

Damn that was really cute.
>>
>>17502922
The biggest plot hole here is why you would consider your sister over Kanon in the first place.
>>
File: tumblr_oc3p3wPZuo1u2zox2o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1285px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc3p3wPZuo1u2zox2o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1285px
>>17502922
>tfw Kanon-chan looks like Hinoka
>tfw Kanon-chan is a tall girl
>tfw Kanon-chan is an athletic tomboy

Bro, the answers are right in front of you this whole time
>>
Harem ending ist still possible, although it sounds like a raise of Neechans Social Link level is needed.
>>
THE BATTLE CONTINUES. WHO SHOULD ZIPLOC-KUN DATE

http://www.strawpoll.me/11092532
>>
>>17502922
I kinda feel bad for Kanon desu lads

>She made a joke about maybe the reason she never had a boyfriend was because a lot of guys were conscious about how tall she was.

Too good for this world ;_; Fuck them
>>
>>17502965
Me too desu
>tfw otouto has to choose
Not fair ;_;
>>
>>17502949
What if Hana-nee is like Camilla?
>>
>>17502965
*Too good for Japan

Give me your tall girls if you're not going to use them, you Japs.
>>
>>17502969
What if this all not fake and gay? I mean I enjoy roleplaying too but this is definitely not real
>>
>>17502922
>My sister stayed silent and said that wasn't important and that we can talk about it later.
I'd take this as a sign that she's still unsure, or at least torn. This needs to be sorted out before you do anything with Kanon-chan.

If you're serious about Hana-nee, then you need to convey to her that she's not someone you're settling for, but rather that she is your ideal woman. You have to be serious about your emotional investment. But you should also express concern for her feelings. Tell her that you will respect whatever decision she makes as long as she is honest with herself thinks about how she feels about all the possibilities. Reassure that if you two want to be together, it doesn't have to be marriage or anything public; you can have a private bond of complete devotion, and live life the same way you have been in the past. And of course, babies can and must be avoided using all the means available.
>>
>>17502974
It's fun.
Even if this is fake. We could all consider this a writefag having a bored weekend or something.
>>
>>17502974
>fake and gay

spotted the moralfag
>>
>>17502922
Well that went fine.
I wonder how proactive you should be on the Aquarium date, though. Assuming you're aiming for onee-chan, she still doesn't seem to have the slighest idea what to do. This guy >>17502978 has the right idea.
Don't push your luck too much trying to convey that, though, I hope you learnt from what happened after the kiss.
>>
Is nee-chan incest the purest form of love?
>>
>>17502944
Pretty sure he mentioned that Kanon saw Hanako as a role model, meaning that Hanako is the real deal and Kanon is the follower.
>>
>>17502992
I honestly feel so bad for Kanon though.
>>
>>17502974
Then we play along. Getting invested in stories even if they aren't real is basically how /a/ works anyway.
>>
>>17502999
Isn't that just fiction in general?
>>
File: Shirou.jpg (33KB, 225x350px)
Shirou.jpg
33KB, 225x350px
>>17502992
Nothing said the fake can't surpass the original!
>>
>>17502965
Flying to Japan right now to hook Ziploc-kun with his sister and bring Cannon-chan back with me.
>>
I am rooting for kanon-chan but all of my shipping pairs seem to fail recently so...;_;
>>
>>17503002
Shirou's swords don't surpass Gilgamesh's, they don't even come close.
>>
>>17502978
This is what I was thinking as well. The two key points being, you're not choosing your sister out of desperation and that you'll accept whatever decision she makes.
>>
Who is best girl and why is it Kanon-chan?
>>
>Ziploc-kun had the absolute perfect girl in love with him this whole time
>No one has or will ever love you in your entire life
Fuck
>>
>>17502983
I want to get fucked in the ass by a girl

I'm not a moralfag kek

Also sister is always best girl
>>
>>17503003
3D Japanese girls have really terrible teeth though. Like to the point of being below 4/10.
>>
>>17503012
Bootleg Onee-chan. Go blood related or go home.
>>
>>17503018
But she's tomboy childhood friend and childhood friends rarely win either
Fuck why must life be so cruel
>>
>>17503022
>Both archetypes are guaranteed losers
Sorry, Ziploc-kun, seems like you'll end alone on this one.
>>
I think incest is cute and all, but from a realistic point of view Kanon-chan is definitely the way to go. Being in a relationship with your sister will only add stress and the feeling of guilt to both your consciousness, as others said the cons of being with hana-neechan far outweigh the pros. And Kanon-chan seems like a really cute and nice person. What you should focus on now is not making it look like you were just desperate, you have to make it look like or at least show your sister the truth, that you started dating Kanon-chan not out of desperation but rather to keep your neesan happy
>>
>>17503023
Why are they guarenteed losers
Ziplock-kun you must fix Japan's shit taste for us ;_;
>>
I expect a wedding invitation.
>>
>>17502922
One more thing in addition to >>17502978. You need to phrase this carefully and tactfully, but tell your sister to think about herself before thinking about Kanon-chan, or even you. If she acts too selflessly, she'll only end up hurting herself long-term. If she honestly doesn't return your feelings for her, then it can't and won't work out. But this is something that she needs genuine introspection to figure out. This will take time, and tell her to take that time to dwell on it. But be very careful about how you say this. Again, emphasize and respect her own feelings.
>>
>>17503025
But what about Kanon-chan?
Wouldn't she get hurt from realizing Ziploc-kun dating her only for the sake of Hana-nee instead of actually liking her?
>>
File: 1470103783429.png (397KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1470103783429.png
397KB, 792x792px
>>17503014
Hit too close to home lad
>>
>>17503032
Does Ziplock feel nothing at all for Kanon?
>>
>>17503025
>not out of desperation but rather to keep your neesan happy

Not sure I can agree with that. If he's going to date Kanon-chan he should do it for Kanon and himself to be a happy.

He does need to defuse the situation in a way to show he's not choosing either girl out of desperation though.
>>
File: 1399187783629.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px)
1399187783629.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
リア充爆発しろ
>>
>>17503032
Didn't mean it that way, I just meant that he has to convince his sister that his confession wasn't out of desperation
>>
File: IMG_20151017_165454.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151017_165454.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>17503038
Thanks for reminding me of my dead cockatiel ;__;
>>
File: 1465170169540.png (262KB, 931x941px) Image search: [Google]
1465170169540.png
262KB, 931x941px
>yfw Ziploc-kun would never have discovered that his true love was Kanon-kun the whole time unless he posted about his sister fetish on /a/
>>
>>17503049
>Kanon-kun

Kanon is a cute girl.
>>
>>17503037
Thats what I meant, sorry I'm currently half asleep?
>>
Siscons please stop. Cannon-chan looks like she's serious, very compatible and genuinely in love with Ziploc; he objectively has zero chance of making an incestual relationship work (she's clearly morally against it), just let the "boring" normal relationship happen.
Best of luck Ziploc-kun. I hope you find happiness in Kanon.
>>
File: 1468324244932.jpg (134KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468324244932.jpg
134KB, 800x600px
>>17503043
>>
>>17502974
This. Which is why I don't care about Kanon. I don't want to read some writefag's story about a guy and girl having a normal healthy relationship. Go weird with it, we already have to suspend disbelief from the start.
>>
>>17503055
I must agree.
>>
>>17503036
His priorities seem to be fucking his sister and being confused his childhood friend suddenly having feelings for him.
Basically he's in a position similar to what he put his sister on 3 days ago. Pottery.
>>
>tfw we'll never get a drawfag to draw Kanon-chan or Hana-nee

Please someone save me. I need help
>>
>>17503025
>but from a realistic point of view
Why are you considering realism in a creative writing thread?
>>
>>17503055
>happiness in Kanon

Quite literally in Kanon, if you know what I mean.

[spoiler]>tfw he moans Hana-nee's name while fucking Kanon[/spoiler]
>>
>>17503055
I agree with this
t. rabid siscon
>>
>>17503059
There's still hope for 3P end, r-right?
>>
>>17503063
I hope Ziploc-kun reads this.
>>
>>17503066
see >>17503053
>>
File: 1443899967726s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1443899967726s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>17503052
mfw wrote kun instead of chan
>>
>Want Hana-nee to win
>Deep in my heart I also want Kanon-chan to win and be happy because she seems too pure and good for those beta Japanese manlets

Kill me, lads. End my suffering
>>
>>17503055
>(she's clearly morally against it)
Except no, if she was, then she would have given a definitive answer. The fact that she's so hesitant, torn, and displaying signs of jealousy indicates some receptiveness to the idea. This is exactly why Hanako's feelings are the most important right now. She needs to figure out what she genuinely wants. As for Kanon-chan, I'd have just a little more faith in her if she was sober.
>>
>>17503052
It's not a gender specific honorific anyway.
>>
>>17503083
Go to Japan and marry her yourself.
>>
>>17503084
It sounds to me like she 'wants' it but she knows she 'shouldn't' want it
Fuck fuck fuck I want to root for both of them what do
>>
>>17503085
Thought he was having a go at Kanon dressing like a guy and acting tomboyish.
>>
>>17503089
I've got dibs on the loser already
>>
>>17503084
I'm not saying she doesn't love her brother, in fact, I am also pretty sure she does. However, the fact that the kiss disgusted her immediately, her reaction, and her constant rational denial when questioned tells me she probably sees it as an abomination to even think of her brother romantically.
It's not gonna happen unless she gets over her education and I don't see that happening any time soon.
>>
>>17503083
>dresses and acts "hip-hop-ish"
>pure
Race traitors are never pure
>>
>>17503098
>disgusted

Its more like something you would never expect to happen in her life

That would be enough to make anyone confused
>>
>>17503105
She's probably a KV and 10 years away from becoming a Dark Magician Girl. Pure enough for me.
>>
>>17503115
>dmg
Made me so hard as a kid
>>
>>17503098
Most girls in a situation like that would be upset by that kiss. It was a rash and stupid action. It's more about the inconsiderate and overbearing nature of the kiss rather than the incestuous aspect that elicited such a reaction.
>>
>>17503115
She'd be the uncensored Black Magician Girl since she's in Japan.
>>
>>17503130
>tfw Black Magician Girl will never be your oneechan
>>
>>17503115
>>17503130
>tfw dmg will never pet your hair while you lay your head on her boobs
>>
>>17503134
I forget her '''story'''
Was she basically the incompetent bumbling student version of Dark Magician?
>>
>>17503134
One of Japan's greatest inventions.
>>
>>17503134
>not facing her crotch while enjoying a lap pillow from her and inhaling deeply
>>
File: 0827161410[1].jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px)
0827161410[1].jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>17503137
I don't remember

I just have a two pages of her and her card just has effecks
>>
>>17503147
>Toon
Don't remind me of that broken-ass shit
>>
>>17503143
>tfw literally did this two weeks ago

She wasn't DMG though
>>
File: MagiMagiMagicianGal-WJMP-JP-UR.png (426KB, 399x584px) Image search: [Google]
MagiMagiMagicianGal-WJMP-JP-UR.png
426KB, 399x584px
>>17503134
I prefer the superior version of DMG desu lads
>>
>>17503150
tell us more

but not too much
dont detract from ziploc
>>
>>17503159
Nah that's all y'all get

I don't want to kiss and tell

>>17503158
She's pretty sick but gets rekt in this format
>>
>>17503134
>DMG will never ride you

Wew brehs.
>>
File: Kanon-chan.jpg (840KB, 1552x2696px)
Kanon-chan.jpg
840KB, 1552x2696px
Obvious autism but I thought it would be fun to draw 2D Kanon-chan so I did
>>
>>17503177
>tfw we have no hyperskilled drawfags here
>>
File: 0827161421[1].jpg (954KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
0827161421[1].jpg
954KB, 2560x1440px
>>17503170
Lol want to get jelly?
>>
>>17503179
Jesus
And I assume you're not an /a/ tripfag right? I've never seen you before.
>>
File: 20160827_112425.jpg (264KB, 1080x1920px)
20160827_112425.jpg
264KB, 1080x1920px
I hope Ziploc-kun reads his replies before going to the aquarium.
>>
File: FourOuttaTen.jpg (473KB, 598x900px) Image search: [Google]
FourOuttaTen.jpg
473KB, 598x900px
>>17503177
I applaud you for trying.

Have some music while we wait for the next update. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRpCeX4x6ks
>>
>>17503179
If you had Quasar Dragon I'd be legitimately jelly

Btw, where do people play yugioh nowadays? Ever since DN closed all I've had is tag force special and it gets really boring desu
>>
>>17503203
>>17503201
>>17503194
What is actually happening right now
>>
>>17503206
Quasar is easy to get thanks to Legendary Collection 5D's; it's guaranteed.

Use DevPro.
>>
>>17503206
YGO Pro if you are getting back in and want the game to play for you to relearn shit (some stuff is wrong but its fun enough)

DevPro if you are comfortable with everything

Quasar was useless to me so I never got him desu wasn't my style
>>
File: 20160827_143349.jpg (301KB, 1097x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160827_143349.jpg
301KB, 1097x1836px
>>17503177
Maybe this will look better idk
>>
For the love of god someone bring in a drawfag here.
>>
>>17503211
>>17503218
Thanks, I guess ill go for DevPro. It's only been a few months since I last played so I guess it's fine.
>>
>>17503241
Sorry for all the offtopic lad.

Who /team kanon/ here? I hope she wins the ziplocbowl
>>
File: 3.jpg (207KB, 820x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
207KB, 820x1200px
>>17503253
Love wins
>>
>>17503253
/neechan/ here. Incest is the purest form of love.
>>
>>17503253
But Hana-nee is best girl. She's my angel.
>>
File: LaughingTyrone.gif (3MB, 387x432px)
LaughingTyrone.gif
3MB, 387x432px
>>17502920
You made me pic related.

>>17502916
Alright, I'll humor you. I'll take this bait. Assuming you are who you say you are, what changes? How does asserting that you know everything change how we advise Ziploc-Kun on how to respond to what you say or do?

Okay, now humor me with something; orove you are who you say you are. I'm sure that Ziploc-Kun himself can confirm one way or the other when next he posts.
>>
>>17503299
Are you fucking retarded? You're just going to waste posts like those Yugioh faggots up there
>>
>>17503299
It was more of a joke than bait.
>>
File: 1469849035179.png (2MB, 1629x917px) Image search: [Google]
1469849035179.png
2MB, 1629x917px
So let me get these profiles correct:

Hanako nee-chan:
>Older sister
>Tomboy
>Has long-ish hair
>Looks like Kotori
>Acts like Kanbaru
>Literal angel of a sister
>May or may not be in love with Ziploc-kun. Confused

Kanon-chan:
>About the same age as Ziploc-kun
>Tall
>Tomboy as well
>Has short hair
>Acts like a bro
>Dresses sporty wearing Japanese soccer jerseys/basketball shirts and shorts
>Honest with her feelings with Ziploc-kun. In love with him

This is too hard to decide.
>>
>>17503324
>Looks like Kotori
Deal.
>>
File: 1471911786355.jpg (241KB, 687x847px) Image search: [Google]
1471911786355.jpg
241KB, 687x847px
>>17503327
If only he meant this Kotori.
>>
File: tumblr_o9t4ibX3cy1qa94xto1_500.gif (2MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9t4ibX3cy1qa94xto1_500.gif
2MB, 500x400px
>>17503333
Fairly sure he meant this one.
>>
>>17503337
Yeah. Still haven't started Amaama to Inazuma but she looks cute.
>>
>tomboy nee-chen
>tomboy childhood friend

jesus christ
>>
>>17503337
That Kotori is also literally an angel, so it's only fitting.
>>
Anons, I gotta ask. Do you see Ziploc-kun-s story using 3D or 2D characters?

Because I'm imaging all this shit as an anime.
>>
>>17503356
Obviously 2D.
>>
>>17503305
>waste posts

Are you purchasing post space? fuck off nigger

>>17503324
Well when you put it that way... Kanon...
>>
>>17503378
Kill yourself, retard.
>>
File: 1471100177657.jpg (101KB, 850x671px) Image search: [Google]
1471100177657.jpg
101KB, 850x671px
>>17503350
This Kotori is also literally an angel.
>>
>>17502301
WILL EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD PLEASE GO GET YOURSELVES A LIFE!!
>>
>>17503470
Fuck off, Faggot. I miss when we could discuss this shit on /a/.
>>
>>17503470
What's even the point if I don't have an older sister
>>
File: 1470722740781.png (331KB, 506x506px)
1470722740781.png
331KB, 506x506px
>>17503470
Fuck off normie
>>
>>17503470
That grammar is suspect...

It has been said by Ziploc-kun that Hanako doesn't quite know English well... perhaps the beans have been spilled..
>>
>>17503524
oh, and also no, I have a life. And Ziploc-kun's life is a part of my own now.
>>
It's like 6:10 AM right now but I woke up in the middle of the night anyways and kept going in and out of sleep anyways. I'll go back to sleep after I type this because of something that happened at like 5 AM.

Anyways, I heard the door to my room open and kind of cracked my eyes open and saw Kanon-chan just heading to the fridge to get some water or something. I didn't feel like talking so I just kept my eyes closed and pretended to sleep (or tried to get back to sleep). I heard her walk over to where I was sleeping. I don't know how long she was there for but she ran her fingers through my hair softly and ran her fingers across my cheek and then went back to my room. I don't know if she thought I was actually awake or not but I won't lie and say that I was nervous but kind of happy.

>>17503524
She doesn't know English that well. She can speak broken English. Kanon-chan doesn't even bother and mostly forgot everything from English classes.
>>
>>17503543
Cannon-chan is the most desperate of you all. She might end up as a cat lady.
>>
>>17503543
There is no fucking way your sister put her up to this. She is literally head over heels for you now.
>>
>>17503064
Someone go to the WWE and convince a draw fag to come here
>>
>>17503543
>Cute tomboyish girls will never be in love with you
Why live
>>
>>17503543
That is so fucking cute, goddamn. Wife material.
>>
>>17503557
Japs have shit taste and she will die as a lonely virgin.
>>
>>17503543
I'm going to marry Kanon-chan!
>>
>>17503552
>WWE
I mean the WWD on /a/
>>
>>17503543
>Ziploc-kun's sleeping face is so cute
>W-will he notice if I masturbate in his bed?
>>
>>17503543
For you, either Hana-nee or Kanon chan could be a good option, but your sister needs to give a definitive answer about her own feelings after she's dwelled on them for a while. She might be "fine" with you ending up with Kanon-chan, but if she lets unresolved emotions fester, it will be bad in the long term.
>>
I need the previous threads for...science! Please spoonfeed me people!
>>
>>17503609
Are you from reddit?
>>
>>17503609
Ziplock-kun uses a tripcode and /adv/ has an external archive with a search function.

Feed a man with a spoon and he will eat for a day, teach a man to spoon and he'll stop asking stupid questions.
>>
>>17503576
Can someone actually go to /a/ and ask for a drawing of Kanon-chan and Hana-nee? I don't know how to ask there.
>>
>>17503626
Drawfags are pretty biased but I'll try
>>
>>17503623
I am aware of that, pal. I just cannot find his posts on /a/ arch.
>>
>>17503649
Search for "ziploc".
>>
>>17502802
>yfw its only a 1 in 4 chance to have deformed kids if its a sibling
>>
>>17503543
That's disarming cute. And while I'm no Tucker Max, and no Casanova, I think what drunk-Kanon says and hungry-for-breakfast-Kanon does has gone beyond the point of "behavior that can be explained away under the pretense of purely platonic affection."

If Hana-nee doesn't have space for you in her heart as a lover, you had best let lil'-miss-Cannon a fair shake at:
1) Confessing her feelings.
2) Proving if she deserves them to be reciprocated.

She's proving to be adorable.
>>
>>17503662
>only
>>
>>17503543
That is absolutely so fucking cute holy fucking shit
>>
I'm actually considering staying up late to read about the aquarium date.
>>
>Almost hit the bump limit again
>Just a few hours away from the aquarium date

brehs
>>
>>17503720
Blame the cardfags.
>>
>>17503626
I put up posts in the drawthreads so hopefully itll attract a drawfag

>>17503649
The archive link is in the last thread only a few posts down to the original oneechan thread on /a/ where it started.

>>17503720
Well its not like were limited to how many threads there are.
>>
>>17503749
Your post got deleted or someone else did. Janitors decided to be dicks today I guess
>>
>>17503828
They were mine ;_;

>we'll never get those drawings
>>
>>17503840
It's okay. We'll get actual wedding photos of Ziploc-kun and Kanon-chan.
>>
>>17503858
>>17503840

I kind of found a way around it I guess. Low chance it gets drawn though.

>>146356625
>>146356487
>>
>>17503865
Why didnt I think of that? Nice job anon, hopefully it gets drawn
>>
>>17503543
>tfw someone is going to end up broken hearted
>>
>>17503974
>It's Ziploc-kun
>>
>>17503974
It's posible for all 3 of them to end up broken hearted still. Darkest timeline and all.
>>
>Ziploc-kun's blogshit has generated over 1000 posts

Sugoi!
>>
So I'm about to leave to the aquarium. My sister has a minor headache but is otherwise fine. Kanon-chan is suffering from a majorly intense hangover, but my sister and I both agreed it would be bad for us to leave her at our apartment by herself so we thought it would be good to walk across the beach and go to the aquarium with us to get some fresh air. There really isn't any sort of ulterior motive here for me at all. I just want to enjoy time with all three of us. Kanon-chan's face really brightened up when I asked her to come with us. She gave me a little soft punch on the shoulder and said it's just like old times.

So like I said it's the three of us going to the Enoshima Aquarium. I don't know why but I felt like that this was the best option. When the three of us all met together last night and had a lot of fun, I really happy, which is rare with people other than my sister. Atelier-kun doesn't count because he spends most of the time either drinking or playing his JRPG's.

I'm going to catch some breakfast with them and then head off. I'll be sure to let you guys know how it goes. Although I still plan on talking to my sister about some of the stuff that went on in the past few days.

Which I remembered as I am typing this, Kanon-chan is still wearing my clothes because her other clothes smell like an alcoholic salaryman. I need to get my favorite clothes back some time.
>>
>>17503996
Godspeed. I guess you can't really make moves on any of them since it's the three of you together. Have fun and don't fuck up.
>>
>>17503996
This is turning from a incest-romance into a SoL.

I don't know if that's good. Do incest SoL exist?
>>
>>17504001
>Do incest SoL exist?
The common route of every incest Visual novel.
>>
>>17503996
>Kanon-chan's face brightened up
>Kanon-chan is hoping for a chance with Ziploc-kun

God speed Ziploc-kun. I'm team Kanon so please make her happy.
>>
>>17503996
Hey Ziploc what do you and your sister study?
>>
>>17503996
>inb4 another nipanon searches for them at Enoshima Aquarium
>>
>>17503996
Watching this unfold is so exciting.
>>
>>17502802
but why bags and not tissue paper or something?
>>
>>17503996
You should be fine as long as you don't do anything rash, nor accept anything rash. That second point is pretty important. Remember, having a private talk with Hana-nee is the first priority.
>>
Who is this guy? Anyone mind telling the details?
>>
>>17504090
Who is this anon? Anyone mind telling me details?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17504000
>>17504001
>>17504003
>>17504006
>>17504029
>>17504057
>>17504085
Kanon-chan: "I want to eat them."
>>
>>17504101
>"I want to eat them"
>>
>>17504101
c u t e
u
t
e
>>
>>17504101
Something tells me Kanon-chan isn't too bright in the head
>>
>>17504069
No one knows and he doesn't explain.
>>
I have 5 percent battery life left and won't be able to recharge my phone for at least a day doushio ;_;
>>
>>17504101
Same.
>>
>>17504101
what a cute
>>
>>17504101
I want to eat Kanon-chan.
>>
File: 100273_700.jpg (29KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
100273_700.jpg
29KB, 700x700px
>>17504101
.45 Cannon-chan's cute boké commentary might be subtly trying to imply she wants to dovetail off of this experience with another one.

Or my ability to read and understand social situations is poor. Either one is very possible.
>>
>>17504121
Or his her keikaku going exactly as planned? If she's aiming to be cute, she's absolutely succeeding based on the responses from this thread such as
>>17504108
>>17504115
>>17504138
>>17504143
>>
>>17504196
But we're all autists here. Of course we would find something like that cute
>>
>>17504101
But, isn't that actually a dish? I'm pretty sure there's a dish where you fry a bunch of those.

Shit, now I'm hungry.
>>
>>17504178
W-why a picture of a salmon?
>>
>>17504349
because its pink inside
>>
>>17504361
o-oh
>>
>>17504361
What are you trying to imply
>>
so, im feeling lonely and yall seem like a reasonable bunch. what are you guys listening to at the moment? or rather, what are yall up to?
>>
>>17504398
Stop.
>>
>>17504398
Fuck off to another thread retard
>>
who /waiting for an update/ here? I wonder when Ziploc is gonna return
>>
>>17504484
I too am awaiting an update.
>>
>>17504108
>>17504115
>>17504121
>>17504131
>>17504135
>>17504136
>>17504138
>>17504143
>>17504178
So I'm back from the aquarium and lunch thing with Kanon-chan and my sister. We had a lot of fun and nothing really significant happened there aside from just having fun. Kanon-chan did drag me around the place a lot, which I really didn't expect from someone who was hungover. After getting lunch and riding the subway, we split off with Kanon-chan while me and my sister decided to walk back to our apartment. It was silent for most of the way. Out of the blue, she told me that Kanon-chan really does like me a lot and that this wasn't anything really new. Kanon-chan had evidently liked me since around junior high school when I called her pretty. From that, it pretty much grew, though my sister said Kanon-chan didn't expect anything to come out of it because she was certain that I didn't see her as a girl but as another guy (which was partially true. I even asked her in junior high if she wanted to take a bath together after basketball practice. Obviously didn't happen but my mom slapped me for being clueless).

Since the atmosphere felt good, I decided to ask my sister about the kiss. She didn't change her expression and simply said she didn't particularly hate it. But she also said she still didn't know if it was right. She said she invited Kanon-chan over with us not just because she felt bad for leaving her at our apartment but to see if anything had changed at all. She then admitted that she told Kanon-chan that she should be more forward with how she feels about me and that it was up to her if she wanted to risk her friendship with me. I told my sister that sounded pretty harsh to say to Kanon-chan, but she said that's just her personality and Kanon-chan understood that and still wanted to go forward.

I'll add on another part.
>>
>>17504523
>Kanon-chan had evidently liked me since around junior high school when I called her pretty.
Brehs. BREHS.

>(which was partially true. I even asked her in junior high if she wanted to take a bath together after basketball practice. Obviously didn't happen but my mom slapped me for being clueless).
The absolute madman
>>
>>17504523
>Kanon-chan had evidently liked me since around junior high school when I called her pretty. From that, it pretty much grew, though my sister said Kanon-chan didn't expect anything to come out of it because she was certain that I didn't see her as a girl but as another guy (which was partially true. I even asked her in junior high if she wanted to take a bath together after basketball practice. Obviously didn't happen but my mom slapped me for being clueless).
You're a literal anime harem MC, dear lord.

> She didn't change her expression and simply said she didn't particularly hate it.
DUDE
>>
>>17504523
>(which was partially true. I even asked her in junior high if she wanted to take a bath together after basketball practice. Obviously didn't happen but my mom slapped me for being clueless).
You were like 12 years old, are you retarded, or is taking baths with your friends just something acceptable in japanese culture?
>>
>>17504523
Yo I'm rooting the fuck for Kanon-chan. What an absolute cute.

glad to hear you had a lot of fun tho. This is quite the interesting predicament you're in.
>>
So with my sister having said that, I asked her if anything she felt changed at all. Hana-nee stayed silent for a few seconds and apologized and said she still didn't know. She said that what she told Kanon-chan was also partially something she told herself too. For the first time, I think my sister was actually addressing the issue head-on, so I let her talk. She said that she did feel some small jealousy against Kanon-chan that wasn't the regular jealousy that she felt when she lost a basketball game to Kanon-chan. She said she didn't know if it was because she was overprotective of me like a mother or if this was something else entirely. I saw my sister getting a bit farther from me again.

She said that the reason she was so angry when I kissed her was because I was both caught her off guard and to her the first kiss was important and she never expected it with her little brother (first kisses are big deals in Japan). The second reason was because she thought that I gave absolutely no time or thought to how this would affect our family relationships. Hana-nee said she hated herself so much right now because either outcome would end up hurting me and her. She didn't seem to be too emotional, but I could tell that she had been thinking about this non-stop for the past few days. She said it was when I left suddenly that she thought I would have gone and killed myself that she instantly regretted being so rough with me.

This conversation continued into the apartment where my sister said that despite everything, she was happy that I was able to at least look past her boy-ish attitiude and older sister status and see her as a girl attractive enough to do impulsive actions around, even if it was with me. But she also said it would be better if I didn't act so rashly in the future. I just remained silent and she smiled and told me that she had to go pick something up from the school and told me she'd see me later.
>>
>>17504546
I have seen all of my friend's dicks and they have seen mine. For some reason, that logic applied to Kanon-chan as well since I literally never thought of her as a girl until high school. I mean she was way taller than me at the time and had short hair.

Speaking of which, she called me to play some pick-up basketball with her tonight with just the two of us. I guess I'm going to talk to her tonight too.

>>17504540
>>17504532
>>17504551
I'm just absolutely confused now. It's nice situation in fiction, but not so nice when either option can ruin your relationship with the other.
>>
>>17504577
>I have seen all of my friend's dicks and they have seen mine
N-no homo right?
>>
>>17504573
Jeez. Your sister is so dang nice but damn i feel kind of bad for her. Also what the fuck? that was her first kiss? goddamn

wow. that explains it.

I must agree with her, though im sure you know it best now, but it certainly would be better if you dont act rashly from now on.

>>17504577
ah yes, the legendary "just the two of us B-ball" move. I love it. Good luck with that mate.
>>
>>17504573
Seems like things aren't as hopeless as I thought with your sister. That said, I'm not sure if it's possible to go into a romantic relationship with your sister without losing part of your relationship as siblings though, Hana-nee might reach a similar conclusion, so you better be prepared if you want to go down that route.

On an unrelated note
>She never kissed before
Please let me marry your sister
>>
Why do I have to pause my adblock to post on this board?

>>17504621
>Please let me marry your sister
Get in line.
>>
>>17504621
>>17504638
*unsheaths katana* heh.. not so fast
>>
>>17504573
The fact that she's not being so negative about things means that she still has a part of her that wants to make things work between you two. This is how you go about pursuing her, if you intend to do so:

>she also said it would be better if I didn't act so rashly in the future
This. This cannot be stressed enough. Don't be rash with either her nor Kanon-chan.

Secondly, tell her to be selfish for a bit. Her feelings are extremely important, so she needs to reach a conclusion based on her heart. Give her an image of how things would be if she chose you: you would keep your relationship completely secret, using your old sibling relationship to cover up the romance between you. Stress the no babies policy, and the use of contraceptives. But be sure to emphasize that you don't simply see her as an object of attraction, but as a woman who is ideal in her totality, someone you could spend the rest of your life with and hold a strongly devoted emotional bond.

Finally, tell her that you can't accept Kanon-chan's affections until she wholeheartedly rejects you. Tell her that as long as she has doubt or confusion in her mind, you can't give up on her. And tell her that if she does reject you, it must be what she truly wants in her heart, after she's thought about it.

And if Kanon-chan tries to make a move on you (which might be very possible), don't reject her outright, but tell her you need time to sort through your emotions.
>>
>>17504647
Lets calm down and talk about this anon. We could always share, since Ziploc-kun already stole her first kiss shes already used goods. I call taking her anal virginity.

>>17504662
>Finally, tell her that you can't accept Kanon-chan's affections until she wholeheartedly rejects you. Tell her that as long as she has doubt or confusion in her mind, you can't give up on her. And tell her that if she does reject you, it must be what she truly wants in her heart, after she's thought about it.
Thats what I feel too. Force her to make a clear descision after thinking about it well.

>Give her an image of how things would be if she chose you:
>"I'll cum inside you everyday oneechan!"
>>
Alright. Ziploc, when you get a chance, tell us how you feel about this situation based on current events.
>>
>>17504686
I wanna hold hands with her, if you let me do that, you can take her anal virginity.
>>
>>17504705
Literal cuckold
>>
>>17504705
Deal.
>>
After four hours and some change he returns to report in. Amen, Hallelujah and peanut butter.
>>17504577
I guess some pick-up b-ball will Kanon will probably be helpful in maintaining a good rapport with her.

I guess my question now is, do you need some time to sort your own feelings out?
Between Hana-nee and Kanon-san, does Ziploc-kun have one he can say he unequivocally loves as a woman?

And the trouble is, even if you have the answer to that question, you still have to be compassionate to both of these (frankly amazing) women.

I can't help but feel like all parties involved deserve a little time to sort out not only their feelings, but what the best course of action is if those feelings are or are not returned.

I'm certainly no expert, but I think having concrete questions to think about can't hurt the emotional thinking you'll need to do.
Again,ガンバレ!Ziplocくん!
>>
>>17504612
>>17504607
>>17504621
>>17504638
>>17504662
>>17504686
>>17504697
>>17504730
Alright, so it looks like I'll be playing ball with Kanon-chan and then getting dinner with her since it looks like my sister will be busy for the rest of the night so after I type this out, I'll probably make my way to her apartment. One of you asked how I feel about this whole thing, and to be honest, I really don't know. Kanon-chan is really beautiful even when she doesn't try and we really do get along well enough. I've known her for very long as well and there is that degree of familiarity. I really would like to date Kanon-chan but at the same time, I'm afraid of the thought of losing her friendship. To me, I want to be able to date and marry not just someone who is beautiful but more someone I can treat like an old friend. I know what you guys are probably thinking that it's ironic that I did that same thing when I was putting my feelings onto my sister. I'm just really split.

The thing is that my sister is someone who knows me inside-out and who I can practically act completely naturally around. Kanon-chan is as close but I'm afraid in the case we can't reach that same level of affection and closeness. I still hold back a little around her in terms of how I act. I suppose it's the feeling of being in a relationship and emotional freedom.

As for that whole no kids thing, I'm not so sure either. It's not just because my parents expect grandkids or something but I would also like to be able to have a family to raise. It's kind of different in Japan where you pour work and sweat into raising your children and watching them grow. I know that my feelings for my sister are problematic for this.

Also, someone asked what our majors were.

I'm a business/econ guy. Hana-nee is a biology major and wants to become a researcher. Kanon-chan, despite her attitude, is really fucking smart and is a medical school prospect and wants to be a pediatrician. She part-times at a daycare.
>>
>>17504841
Hm. Well, we can't live if we're to afraid to die. I wanna say "try and get closer to Kanon-chan" but yall are already p close friends right? but then again she mentioned that you haven't been seeing eachother very often?

Hm. Ultimately, feelings change. Who knows what can happen in the future.
>>
>>17504841
Being that indecisive won't do you any well, Ziploc. But your feelings and who do you really want to be with is something you must sort out by yourself, there's no easy way out, specially since you started the whole thing by confessing to your sister, so good luck with that.
Personally I think having kids is a pitfall I'd rather have nothing to do with be it with a sibling or not, but I'm not japanese.
>>
>>17504841
You can always adopt m888
>>
>>17504841
Seems like you need to do some soul-searching yourself. You've presented yourself with two alternatives, and you should figure out which is more important to you.

>The thing is that my sister is someone who knows me inside-out and who I can practically act completely naturally around. Kanon-chan is as close but I'm afraid in the case we can't reach that same level of affection and closeness. I still hold back a little around her in terms of how I act. I suppose it's the feeling of being in a relationship and emotional freedom.
For me personally, this is of the utmost importance. It's very difficult to find someone like this, and your sister is honestly an angel of a person.

>As for that whole no kids thing, I'm not so sure either. It's not just because my parents expect grandkids or something but I would also like to be able to have a family to raise. It's kind of different in Japan where you pour work and sweat into raising your children and watching them grow. I know that my feelings for my sister are problematic for this.
You can never know how your kids will turn out. You can be a great parent but still have fuckups of children. In theory, though if you chose your sister, you could adopt as a "single father".

Again, you have to make a conscious decision about what is important to you.
>>
Did Ziploc ever say his height? I am kinda wondering what his height is, just to have an idea of how tall Kanon-chan is
>>
We need a new thread. Who wants to make it because I sure as shit am not
>>
>>17504841

>tall
>beautiful
>intelligent
>free spirited

Kanon hasn't had a boyfriend because just about every guy in her life is intimidated by her and think she's so out of their league that they don't dare approach her, let alone even attempt to ask her on a date. Similarly it wouldn't surprise me if she had few female friends because other girls see her as a threat and therefore ostracise her.
>>
>>17504994
I'm sure there's some random fucked up social stigma about girls being tall in Japan, there's always something of the sort there
>>
>>17504984
Next poster after me makes it.
>>
>>17504915
I took a quick break from playing basketball, so I'll probably post again when I'm getting dinner with Kanon. I'd write out what we've talked about so far, but I don't want to keep her waiting.

I'm about 173 cm. Hana-nee is about 170-171, so basically identical.

Kanon-chan is 181 cm so she towers over a lot of guys in Japan.

>>17504994
She actually has surprisingly a large number of female friends, though it's essentially the identical group to my sister's social circle (the basketball team). Among them, she's closest to my sister. Very few male friends though.

>>17504998
There is. A lot of guys are insecure about being short and won't date a taller girl because it's seen as inferior. It's stupid but that's nothing new here.
>>
File: breh.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
breh.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>17505019
>Kanon-chan is 181 cm so she towers over a lot of guys in Japan.
>181cm
>mfw
>>
>>17505019
>>17505032

>5'11.25 Jap grill

Wew lads
>>
>>17505019
Wow, that really is pretty tall even for non-japanese standards. Just a few cm shorter than me.
>>
>>17505019
>181cm
All hell that IS tall
>>
File: 1470523584789.png (141KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1470523584789.png
141KB, 502x502px
>>17505019
Hey man just wanted to tell you, you're a pretty brave guy for being able to accept a girl a head taller than you in Japan
That said you must be a pretty cool guy in general if you can become the harem protag in real life
Perhaps we will be friends in the next world
>>
Why don't harem MCs in anime ask for advice/tell their stories on the internet? Seemed to work just fine for everyone that tried, like Molester Man or OHB.
>>
>>17505095
What's OHB? I read that name on the last thread, so I tried searching it on Google but it didnt really help me at all
>>
>>17505103
Oral Hygenie
>>
Fuck im going to bed just as its getting good again.
>>
New thread?
>>
>>17505217
It's only page 4.
>>
>>17505217
/adv/ is slow as molasses, it'll be like six hours before a new thread is needed.
>>
Sorry guys, I don't think I'll be able to update until I get back home today. Turns out me and Kanon-chan are going to be getting drinks after getting dinner. I'll be sure to let you guys know as soon as I get back (given I'm not drunk to hell).
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Oh right here's our dinner just for those curious
>>
>>17505290
Don't get too drunk and spill out some secrets
>>
>>17505279
Don't overdo it.
>>
>>17505279
Kanon-chan is a cute
>>
Fuck, I'm too tired to stay up now. I seriously hope Ziploc-kun doesn't fuck up by drinking too much.
>>
>>17505279
I had better not wake up to find out you two drunkenly fucked or something.
>>
>>17505383
It'd make for a good story tho
>>
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for updates. This has got to be incredibly difficult. Kanon seems really wonderful, but if somehow things could work out with Hana-nee it'd just be so perfect and incredible... whatever you do, though, don't turn Kanon down unless you're SURE Hana-nee isn't an option. Remember, you can always find a way to make it work!
>>
>>17504705
You deviant, censor this shit. Holding hands isn't nearly as harmless as a simple assfuck.
>>
>>17505404
>don't turn kanon down unless you're sure Hana isn't an option
>isn't
what the fuck?
>>
>>17505279
If you won't wife Kanon-chan then I will.
>>
It's 20:00 in Japanland
Update soon you think?
>>
>>17505699
>>17505699
>>17505699
>>17505699
>>17505699
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.