[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Versus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (100KB, 629x745px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 629x745px
Who has it harder in life--men or women?
>>
>>17487315
Depends on the objectives, if your dream is a career in the army or any physical labour is not the same as it being to thrive in social wankery games
>>
>>17487315
Having a period would suck, dude. I don't envy women in that regard whatsoever. But overall I'd say women have it waaaaaaaay easier in some places and harder in others but not enough to balance it out. Women have it easier.
>>
>>17487315
Attractive people have it better. Halo effect makes us perceive attractive people as more competent and more valuable as less attractive folks.

Couple this with how society sees women, especially in the west. They are put on a pedestal. Their needs are the burden of society. Folks fight to make sure women are not discriminated against in dating or other areas, regardless of their weight or skin color or anything else. But men are supposed to just deal with it on their own because they're men. Don't even get me started on divorce and child custody and how women always walk away with more.

Generally, at a societal level, I'd say women have it "easier". Or, to be more accurate, women have it easier because society tries so hard to make it easier for them.
>>
Generalisations don't matter on an individual level. A particular man may have it harder than a particular woman, or vice versa. It really doesn't matter on a broader level.

Now stop trying to start shit and take this to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>17487315
men without strong male influence.
they're expected to know how to do many things that they may not have learned like household maintenance and vehicle repairs, hunting and fishing that sort of thing. not being self sufficient can be expensive.

unattractive people.
many people will walk all over you and disregard your emotions and circumstances simply because you are unpleasant to gaze upon.
>>
>>17487315
Both.
Men: when being anxious, insecure and passive.
Women: when being ugly.
>>
>>17487315
>Who has it harder in life--men or women?
Different enough that I'm not sure the comparison is useful. Each side envies many of the things the other side hates most about itself.
>>
>>17487315
Oh you OP

Is a matter of riches and genetics in every way.
not a matter of having a penis or a vagina between your legs

Are you underage?
MODS
>>
File: faggit.jpg (184KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
faggit.jpg
184KB, 534x800px
>>17487315
Probably faggots.
What with how they spend so much time wailing about
> WAR ALL THE GUD WOMEN GONE?
Or men, or otherkin, or trans faggots or whatever they are into.

They are those who are prone to believing-- firmly-- that their lot in life is dictated on high by a mass of other faggots arrayed against t hem.

Every moment of their miserable lives, they know, is limited-- nay CONTROLLED-- by these extrinsic factors.

These vague conspiracies might be cited boldly
> DAS DE RASIS!
For example, which will be the highest point in their effort to resolve the badness they see keeping them down.

They are those doomed to whine for us who no longer are able to whine, and for that-- we must thank them.

Daily reminder that Senescence is a disease that has claimed billions, and will claim billions more, as right now, there's barely any research looking into a cure.

We spend more on AIDS and Cancer than we do senescence.

Probably because senescence is hard to spell.
>>
>>17487315
As a women I'd honestly have to say men have it harder, it is fairly obvious but most don't like to admit it.
>>
Probably women by somewhat of a margin, but life is a bitch anyways and we all have it hard
>>
>>17487315
Man, I wish I could identify that many colors with the appropriate fancy "woman" name.
>>
difficulty modes from easiest to hardest are as follows
attractive woman
attractive man
ugly man
ugly woman
>>
>>17487918
Did someone hurt you or
>>
It depends what you want.

As a woman it's easy to glide through life with the help of others but it's nigh impossible to achieve anything great
Men get no sympathy from anyone but have a decent shot of doing great things
>>
>>17488283
not even close, this is how it really goes:

>attractive man = king, warlord, leader, bad boy. feminists complain about the glass ceiling, assholes, etc because of him, but he's only succeeding because women are choosing to breed with him
>attractive woman = the bulk of society; drives most broad social mores. These (with children) are the center of society, the most protected.
>ugly woman = second-class citizens, fighting for scraps
>ugly men = slaves, outcasts, occasionally elevated based on usefulness to society (i.e. inventor, musician)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.