[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 44

File: 146549-148811.png (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
146549-148811.png
42KB, 300x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.

Old Thread: >>17474103
>>
For men, have you ever been attracted to a woman who isn't "attractive"?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Women, would you "settle" for a man with an above average dick if you had seen a "third leg?" Additionally, if you kissed a lot of guys in college do you think it's likely that you would calm down considerably after. Thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 600x576px
>>17477694
Yes. Conventional looks never meant much to me. Give me a boyish 6 with freckles over a generic tan "hot" girl any day.
>>
>>17477694
I've been attracted to many women who weren't "conventionally" attractive. Ones that look average at best to most men, for example. None of them were fat tho.
>>
Are there communities where women go
>tfw no qt bf
>tfw no boy will ever love me
and where on the internet are they?

I only see it for men but I think that's because I'm around male dominated communities. I'm curious about what it looks like the other way around.
>>
>>17477694
Most of the people I've dated haven't been conventionally attractive. I like noses with bumps in, and I have a thing for wonky teeth. In the end, you like what you like. They've all been hot to me. I've never dated someone who I didn't find attractive, but several that my friends thought weren't great.
>>
>>17477732
Tumblr.
This shithole is the male equivalent for tumblr.
>>
>>17477694
>For men, have you ever been attracted to a woman who isn't "attractive"?

Hmm... I guess I've tended to have my own particular taste when it came to women I've definitely fallen head over heels infatuated with a girl who I didn't really think much of at all at first.

Kind of sad, by the time we figured it out, she'd already graduated and had to head back home (half a thousand miles away) so all we really had was one weekend (we were first introduced over a year or two earlier, we just didn't talk to one another--maybe specifically because her best friend kept talking each other up to one another).
>>
>>17477694
As in conventionally attractive? I guess, I'm a bit of a chubby chaser. A lot of the women that are attractive me to are off the table for a lot of my friends.

>>17477732
Tumblr, pinterest, cgl come to mind as far as woman dominated communities go.
>>
>>17477694
What do you mean by that?
Never for a woman i thought was unattractive but for a "conventionaly unattractive" yes.
>>17477708
Laughing at your self-esteem.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17477811
:(
>>
File: 1470178434514.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470178434514.png
12KB, 500x500px
>>17477813
>:(
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 636x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 636x627px
>>17477819
I feel 0% better :)
>>
>>17477708
>>17477813
What's with the Ikea?

>>17477861
Good, asking these dumb ass dick questions on a goddamn anonymous image board, who do you think you are gotdam what are you doing with your life? Go stare into a bottle of liquor. Avatarfagging with fucking memes.
>>
Guys

When you say you like it when girls don't wear makeup do you mean totally makeup free? Or do you mean you like it when she does her makeup in a way that makes it look like she's not wearing any?
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 600x800px
>>17477870
I'm fairly certain that will not help.
>>
>>17477888
Good.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 400x533px
>>17477884
The latter if she needs it but if a girl has good skin and hasn't been crying she doesn't have to wear any. It's like being a guy it's the confidence to (not) wear it that matters.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17477870
Ikea has things that sound like other things. (Brock Holt is a baseball player.)
>>
Anyone here apply for minimum wage service jobs to meet girls? I have a good job, but I was thinking of applying for a casual position at a fast food resturant or whatever just to meet some girls. Tired of meeting girls at the bar, tired of drinking in general.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 600x600px
>>17477906
Try a retail store. Better grills.
>>
>>17477884
First let me do something.
WHY THE FUCK WOMEN HAVE NO STANDARD OF WHAT IS MAKE UP AND WHAT IS NOT???????

I like none and on special occasions very little. Specially that red thing and the powder that makes your facial expressions fucked up.

Redhead + green eyes + mascara = GOAT
And i don't even care about eye color.
>>17477906
That's some next level shit.
>>
>>17477915
Just to be clear, i hate the red thing and the powder
>>
File: davis_necin14_spts.jpg (3MB, 4572x2490px) Image search: [Google]
davis_necin14_spts.jpg
3MB, 4572x2490px
I'm built like an offensive lineman, and all the girls that are attracted to me are fucking tiny. One girl I'm seeing is 5'3 110lbs. Do girls look for their opposite? I'm 6ft4 265 I lift a lot, should I lose weight to attract other girls?
>>
>>17477925
>do girls look for their opposite
hmm, vaginas and penises.
protons and electrons
>>
>>17477925
NGL I have nearly the same stats as the girl you mentioned, and a foot taller + twice my weight is A+ for me. How do you feel about little girls? Is it okay?
I like BDSM so I think it plays into that. Big strong man that can pin down and dominate me. Probably some daddy issues there too, but whatever.

You'll probably attract different kinds of girls if you look like a different kind of guy, sure.

I'll shed a tear for the loss of another god, though.
>>
>>17477925
yes, but try not to have children with a smaller girl. You don't want your kid to be a manlet. Aim for a 6ft girl if possible. Having a child you full well know could possibly turn out a manlet is narcissistic,selfish, psychotic and borderline child abuse
>>
File: Lewan-post-game-72.jpg (179KB, 952x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lewan-post-game-72.jpg
179KB, 952x1024px
>>17477941
My body is almost exactly like pic related without tattoos. I played football in college. I like thicker girls but the only ones that respond to my advances are tiny chicks. I always feel like I'm going to hard when we have sex. So she is usually on top and she likes when I hold her arms behind her.
>>
Women :

I got the GF blues. I'm a cyborg, walking the robot and the normie world but never fully on any.

There's this girl I felt something for ever since I met her and I feel like I genuinely love her. It's gotten to the point where I can't even masturbate while thinking about her without feeling sick.

I genuinely feel my life could only be saved by her being with me but that's impossible since I'm an ugly piece of shit and she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I've struggled with depression and anxiety for the past few years and I feel like I genuinely cannot live without her.

Thank you for reading.
_
>>
>>17477738
Holy shit at least somebody else noticed were two sides of the same shitty coin. 4chan acts ruthless because nobody will know it's actually them irl and tumblr acts holier then thou because people can follow and yell at you on a blog.
>>
girls: if you like a guy do you hug them extra hard/long?
>>
>>17477954
>Chads asking for advice on 4chan
Wonders never cease
>>
>>17477953
I hit on tall girls and never get anywhere. Do tall girls like tall guys?
>>
>>17477958
You got the pussy on a pedestal. It's a long road to recovery.
>>
>>17477963
everyones different man, just keep trying it's a numbers game my friend. Don't stop, what do you want to settle for thirsty, 4chan browsing, daddy issue riddled anons like this? >>17477941
Or do you want the girl of your dreams. Numbers game my friend. We'll all find that girl.
>>
>>17477972
>>17477963
that being said, there's always the possibility of moving to a place with a higher average height
>>
>>17477972
It's frustrating, Id 100% date a chick that was 6ft
>>
>>17477979
volley ball girls are usually pretty tall.
>>
>>17477987
The female athletes at my uni were dikes or batches. The girl I'm seeing now is the complete opposite of me, she's tiny, really smart, and socially retarded.
>>
>>17477958
>cyborg
That's genius, i even have fantasies about losing my arm and getting an artificial one that is much better.
>>
>>17477960
No but I do smile more and try to play it off like I don't want to hug him
>>
>>17477963
I only am intrested in guys that are over 5'9, tall girls don't want short guys, short girls barley want them. (5'7 btw)
>>
>>17477972
>Don't stop, what do you want to settle for thirsty, 4chan browsing, daddy issue riddled anons like this?
Ouch. True tho.
>>
>>17477997
Do you care if a guy is thick? I workout a lot but I carry body fat.
>>
>>17477997
>short girls barely want them
so true flam. Being 5'8 myself I have to put in effort other than just existing in order to get women. Sour grapes or not, I feel makes it a bit more rewarding, it DOES make you a tad bit bitter tho.
>>
>>17477997
5'7 would be great, I'd even want them to be a little thick. I'm not into super skinny chicks.
>>
Guys,
Why do you think my boyfriend has two random girls blocked on facebook, both blocked the same day?
>>
>>17477997
>tall girls don't want short guys, short girls barley want them.
I've only ever heard 4chan girls say this. By experience this doesn't seem that true, but I hear it all the time on this website (and this website only) Why is that?
>>
>>17478022
>because he thought about cheating on you and decided not to

>Because he wanted to cheat on you, but both called him out

>Because they're bots trying to steal the kraby patty secret formula

>It means nothing, literally nothing and you're being insecure and snoopy when you shouldn't be
>>
>>17478022
How do you know that?

Maybe he fought with one of them and the other is her friend, maybe it was a pump and dump, who knows?
>>
File: Tell my family.jpg (697KB, 2048x842px) Image search: [Google]
Tell my family.jpg
697KB, 2048x842px
So I'm very close with this girl. Introverted, extremely withdrawn, asexual (don't bring the "it's a lie" meme here) I have a thing for her pretty badly, but I don't know when to call it a lost cause.
We're in touch daily, go out regularly and our personal space is pretty much zero, though she's not big on the whole flirting thing. She leaves no openings for hugs and shit either, but verbally things get pretty intense. Lately our talks keep falling back to dirty stuff and romance. Out of the blue she'd recommend what body parts to shave so "a girl like her" would approve, or masturbation techniques I couldn't imagine from a frail thing like that, let alone one who says she's asexual.
Anyway, she still says she is. She hasn't had a guy (or girl) in her life, and she doesn't need to. She'd fall in love with a personality, and when I subtly asked if there was anyone on her mind she told me no.

I haven't officially asked her out (she apparently never took the times I did as a date) or tried to kiss her or anything (no openings), but I've been pretty blunt in compliments and things like "I wouldn't mind"

I guess we're friends, but do friends really get along like this?
If the guy you like (as if) would ask you if there's anyone you like, would you hint at it or blatantly deny there's anyone?
If your close friend like this would ask you on a 'real' date, would you think he has a chance?
>>
>>17478041
>asexual
I want you to tell me what you think that means
>>
Realistically speaking how can an aspie like me who is all clumsy and rarely talks to anyone at all ever get a girlfriend with whom I'd marry. Also what kind of girl would I get if I do have the chance to ever.
>>
>>17478046
Her words, not mine.
No sexual attraction to anyone.

I'm just looking for something romantic/companionship myself too, so it's not like I mind.
>>
>>17478050
Very low, unless you go to places with women like you.
Usually those smart as fuck phd guys have smart phd girls (or crazy basic bitches but that's beside the point), for example.
>>
>>17478050
well thats the wrong mindset. You go into life to live your life and meet new people along the way. You don't specifically have the goal of meeting a wife.
>>
>>17478060
Maybe this is offtopic in regards to this thread but how can I find them, then?
>>
>>17478062
*where
>>
How do girls feel about guys who wear makeup?
>>
>>17478065
Literal fans, would not date/fuck, guys are supposed to be confident and reliable they don't need makeup
>>
>>17478065
It depends on how much. I think I could look past a little bit of makeup if he had a good personality. But if he's wearing drag queen amounts of makeup then no.
>>
>>17478062
STEM
>>17478073
Girls are supposed to be unsure and unreliable?
I swear some bitches are useless
>>
File: 1399186978582.jpg (179KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1399186978582.jpg
179KB, 1600x1200px
How do I get over my fear of intimacy?
>>
>>17478079
>STEM
Single women in STEM are unicorns. There should actually be women wherever you're advising that anon to go.
>>
>>17478083
Looking back at it, i think he wanted to know about the crazy basic bitches.

The aspie women in stem are usually not taken. Where would someone like him find anybody? There aren't many options anywhere.
>>
>>17478023
>I've only ever heard 4chan girls say this.
Then you need to get out more. They're more delicate with how they phrase it usually, but the sentiment is there. Just like how a guy is more willing to proclaim he won't date flat chicks online, what point is there to advertise that fact in the real world?

>>17477906
Dating where you work seems like a really bad idea to me. I'd be more inclined to suggest a club or some class.
>>
>>17478089
It's hit or miss. While they tend to be taken less often relative to the general population, you're still working within a slice of an already small group.

While STEM is dominated by nerds, it's hardly the only place they gather. I'd sooner suggest he enter clubs for weebs and shit than to enter a field just to meet awkward women.
>>
>>17478094
But, I don't care about breasts for starters. Secondly i'm 5'8 and have an active sexlife, I've had quite a few girlfriends too. Men 5'8 all around the country get laid and have relationships. Seeing as that is the average height.
>>
>>17478094
>men won't date flat chicks
Never heard of this in my life.
>>17478098
I have zero experience with weeb/nerd clubs so it didn't even crossed my mind, it's probably better than getting a phd for girls.
>>
>>17478103
>But, I don't care about breasts for starters
You're missing the point. Person likes [thing]. Why would person benefit from telling others they will only date that person with that characteristic? It will just make people who lack that characteristic ass blasted.

I'm not saying all guys demand big tits, it's not like only busty chicks get dates. But they do have an edge on flat chicks typically speaking. Just as tall guys have an edge on short guys, that doesn't mean short guys cant get dates.
>>
>>17478123
Fair enough, all I'm saying that if you're average height 5'8-5'9 you make up the bulk of the dating stats. The original post was trying to make it seem like it's rare for people short-average height to get dates
>>
>>17477769
No wonder I can't stand Tumblr
>>
>>17478132
>>17478123
simpler way to put it
-The Average person is 5'9
-The Average person dates another person
If you're 5'9 you're average, therefore you have a very wide chance that you're going to date. And saying that women would never want to date someone 5'9 is absurd, because on AVERAGE guys are 5'9, so by that logic girls would not be attracted to the majority of men
>>
>>17478133
Some parts seem fine. 4chan is much more consistent in population thanks to crossposting, but they seem to be much more isolated on tumblr. I know there were a lot of straight up neo nazi blogs on there.

>>17478132
The average height is what, 5'10" I think? 5'8" isnt even really that short, if at all. It's when you're like 5'6" or shorter that it becomes a real problem. Now most girls would probably prefer a guy 6' to 5'8" but it's not a big deal relative to other more significant gaps.
>>
>>17477884
If the girl takes care of herself with lotions and diet and what not, guys like seeing and feeling her skin for what it is. I like make up on girls as well (in small quantities), but only when SHE deems it to be necessary, like going out to a restaurant or some fancy-ish party. IMO, the natural look will always win in my book, especially right after you come out of the shower.

Although don't be discouraged to wear make-up for everyday situations. Chances are most guys won't even notice if you put a little on, as you said "in a way that makes it look like she's not wearing any."
>>
Drank a fucking lot of alcohol last night. Woke up this morning and my phone was blowing up with Facebook notifications and texts. I check it out and apparently I posted a pic of my bare ass on my ex gfs page with a caption that says "kiss it"

This isn't gender specific but how fucked am I?
Also girls, would you consider going out with me knowing I did this to an ex?
>>
>>17478153
welll exactly, and guys would prefer a smoking hot babe who cooks him dinner every night in her underwear. Everyone takes preferences like they don't have a chance. When It comes down to it life is just a constant lowering of your expectations/preference. At 21 girls want a 6'3 dark fit guy, and at 35 they want anyone who'll put a baby in them and has a steady job and isn't too fat.
>>
girls

When girls tell me before/during/after sex "if there's something you like tell me" , do they have something already in their mind that they don't want to mention themselves or they solely asking me?
I ask that because I'm not shy about doing lots of stuff to them and being rough, but they still ask. Got that question during a BJ but what did she expect me to say? I want you to smear Ketchup over my balls or what?

I've had these situation multiple times already
>>
Guys:
Does treating women like crap actually work? The only times i've gotten laid was from treating them like crap, I thought it might be a coincidence but I'm starting to think it's not.
>>
>>17478191
tell her you like when your butthole smells like fingers
>>
>>17478194
For damaged western women it works.
>>
>>17478194
For sex, yes.
>>
>>17478207
really? Even on OKcupid the only time I get responses is when I insult them (not harshly). They respond and then I say something to turn it into an actual conversation
>>
Women (or single dads too I guess)

I'm not the most social person so I don't know a whole lot about social rules but I'm taking steps into talking to more people at work. I met a woman who's got a couple kids and we've been talking for a while and I noticed that she doesn't wear a ring. Now it could just be she doesn't want to lose it or whatever but whenever we talk about her life and kids, I have never heard the father mentioned. Would it be weird for me to ask if a father is in the image? Is that rude?
>>
File: 1471370453028.jpg (13KB, 276x440px) Image search: [Google]
1471370453028.jpg
13KB, 276x440px
how do I sex with women?
>>
>>17478194
If they're broken people, sometimes.

I don't really want to invite broken people into my life though but hey, that's just me.
>>
>>17478218
you're not going to get a good answer here. There's maybe one or two 30-some year old women (who actually do give really good advice) but for the most part you're dealing with underage guys, and 20 something year old girls who browse 4chan. And would you really want advice from a 20something year old girl who browses 4chan? the 20 something year old girls who browse 4chan are the same ugly girls who go on POF and have absurdly high standards for their looks.
>>
>>17478212
Yes, really.
>>
>>17478015
Other girls my height usually are 20lbs less than me even though we have the same measurements crazy huh?
>>
>>17478222
me neither, and it's making me bitter. All there is in this shitty city Victoria BC, are broken hippy girls. I don't even want to fuck them to be perfectly honest
>>
File: 1457594510552.jpg (21KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1457594510552.jpg
21KB, 620x670px
>>17478233
its the girl version of the 4chan guy who tries to chat up another anon.

Honestly never thought i'd ever see this.
>>
I'm male. Have had chronic pain stuff since ~12, 10 years.

Just looking for sex-based opinions. Anything or everything.
>>
>>17478221
Be hot
>>
>>17477738
Tumblr is huge, that's not very specific.
>>
>>17478247
this if you're in your 20s, or be in your 30's with an ok job.
>>
>>17478234
I live near Portland and its full of annoying tumblr types and wannabe manic pixie girls. I just try to avoid the area in general, even though it doesn't feel like much is going on elsewhere.
>>
>>17478243
Are you the trigeminal neuralgia anon?
I don't understand what you want.
>>
>>17478263
thats exactly what it is here. I lost a girl I loved dearly to tumblr, ecstasy and rave music. She used to be such a sweet traditional respectful loyal girl too. We even tried dating again. I was able to get past the fact she didn't shave her armpits or pussy anymore, I was even able to get past the fact that she stopped showering as a social statement. But I just couldn't listen to her pretentious and condescending babble on about peace and love and life and her journey finding herself anymore
>>
>>17478267
I am.

I'm not fully sure what I'm looking for, but it seems that if I was capable of seeing it, it might be now. The information desired can't be created within.
>>
>>17478243
What exactly are you asking?

Sex based opinions in regards to what exactly?
>>
>>17478271
>stopped showering as a social statement
What the hell. I've met a lot of idiots from that area but nothing that reached that level of insanity.
>>
>>17478281
In the abstract, and the absence of much of any detail. Based only on the information provided.
>>
File: Vincent-van-Gogh-Almond-Blossom.jpg (81KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Vincent-van-Gogh-Almond-Blossom.jpg
81KB, 350x263px
so, I'm a guy, and psychologically, I used to have depression and anxiety bad in high school, bad childhood etc... etc

slowly from grade 9 to 12 and "victory lap" year 13 I went from bad grades in school, kinda fat, generally unattractive, weird, into drugs and crime and etc, general hooligan shit to getting my shit together and getting more fit, I was always muscular but I got pretty lean and ripped, ended up finally being accepted to my dream program in a good university, but I never had a girlfriend or any sort of good real relationship ever in my life.

In HS, I had lots of girls asking me out, wanting to be fwb, my muslim friend said she loved me and wanted to get married [yikes, had to reject her gently], had a girl who stalked me... but these were all girls who I didn't like, couldn't be with for some reason. The girls I had crushes on were shy, sweet, cute, nerdy girls who I had massive anxiety about, they were shy too and... I never asked any of them out.

Needless to say, since I'm posting here, things had not gone so well for me in uni. All the girls I tried to get close to in the past 2 years [either romantic or friends... or both, I don't care I just want some female contact] eventually ignored me. I tried going to social clubs, art stuff, girls from my labs, from lecture... and I just failed completely. I think maybe it's all the anxiety, people used to joke that I'm from the russian mafia, or some enforcer or a narc like 21 jump street. I'm afraid that people think I'm some sort of brute or a big, mean, crazy maniac or something, I have a pretty deep voice with a bit of an accent, I don't know if I have a mean face if I'm deep in thought or anxious or what, everybody used to say that I looked quite older than I was in HS, I was the goto guy to buy smokes for everybody back then, I'm so afraid that I just scare girls that I like away, I don't know what it is about me and it makes it all worse. ...-> CONT'D #1
>>
>>17478290
I guess its like a "love me for who I am as a person" If you cant love me at my stinky/sweatiest than you don't deserve me after a shower. Sort of thing, but she was just always so fucking sweaty after her initial hiatus. That and I couldn't get it out of my mind while fucker her how many dudes she left me to fuck. While we were fucking all I could imagine was her stinky sweaty body ridiing the cock carousel. Fucking damn shame, she and I went through so much together, we were best friends AND lovers.
>>
>>17478298

Or if it's what I say, but I NEVER say anything offensive or crude or disparaging, or too crudely sexual, I flirt by just smiling and complimenting them on their hair, or scarf, or some other aspect of their style (which I do genuinely like), then talk about things in common, school stuff... and it ALWAYS goes well at first, but then I start getting mixed signals and they just eventually drop off communication, I get a bad feeling but I think... well maybe she's busy, then I wait a while and text or message her again like "hey :) what's up" and it can cycle back to the same "oh this is great it's going well!" to mixed signals to eventually completely ignoring me.

So my question is... is this normal for girls (well women now) to just completely ignore a guy's texts and break off contact (do the whole fake smile and eyebrow raise like I don't want to see you but I'm pretending to give even a tiny bit of shit about you when we bump into each other and proceed to avoid you and leave) after hanging out with a guy [no explicit "may I take your hand on a date m'ady shit" but just spending time and talking on campus]??? The completely ignoring part hurts me the most out of everything else that is shit in my life. All the girls that asked me out or whatever I tried to do the best I could to be considerate and let them off nicely, at least I tried... and I never did nor would ignore a girl who liked me like that [except for the stalker, like she actually showed up to places and followed me around and shit], but I have never ever locationally stalked a girl I liked, I know how much that sucks, the most is look at a few of her facebook pics and think about her and maybe keep trying to talk to her at most 2 or 3 more times after which giving up... ->CONT'D #2
>>
>>17478277
I'm empty, bro.
Just stay away from selfish/egoistic people.
>>
>>17478305

It just feels like complete shit... why couldn't we just be friends then? We had a lot of stuff in common, and it just makes me feel so worthless, the same just ignoring after a while... the same cycle over and over again... I got depression into my 2nd year, now going into my 3rd. I feel pretty physically attractive still but not as I was at my peak after drinking heavily due to the depression the past couple of years. So, I dunno, is it either what I say? Or my anxiety and shyness? I have so many fears from all this over the years, my life... I'm afraid girls think I'm some dumb brute. I've had sex once... a ONS after a party with an older woman who I fell hard for, she was a musician and very interesting and intelligent which turned me on so much... I wanted to keep contact afterwards but she ignored me. So I am massively afraid of hooking-up and ONSs, I don't want that at all.

This is all chipping away at my sanity, I don't want it to be a vicious cycle... so girls, any advice please? And is the ignoring thing a normal thing? Or what? I just don't get it and it hurts so much. Thanks
>>
>>17478293
When it comes to physical intimacy, you cannot provide the abstract.

As the very nature of abstract is that to be purely imaginative of a situation composed entirely of non possibilities

The only non possibility that we can have an abstract opinion or thought about is how you might lose your virginity you permavirgin
>>
>>17478242
I'd totally fuck her, even though I have no idea what she looks like.
>>
>>17478403
Well no shit, it's 4chan, anyone here would fuck anything. (except for me, too depressed to care about hookups)
>>
Would you date a stutterer?
>>
Good looks and average personality or average looks and good personality?
>>
>>17478434

average looks and good personality > Good looks and average personality for me

but I'm looking for a relationship, somebody who just wanted to fuck would prefer the opposite, obviously.

it really only depends on that, long term vs short term
>>
Is it weird to tell a girl that I think she is very pretty?

I've never talked to her, but we would always see each other at work and nod. Been crushing on her for months, but I was too shy to say anything (she seems pretty shy too).

I'm quitting work tomorrow, and I feel disappointed in myself for not saying anything, and figured I would say SOMETHING to her before I leave.
>>
Should I stop caring about status? I'm a weird girl, I study in university and can take care of myself but I have self harm cuts all over my body and a loan which caused me to have bad credit or so that I can't buy anything in instalments and I have trouble getting apartments because of this. I also don't drink any alcohol.

So this causes problems since guys who accept me think I am too good for them and the guys that I would like, well I think they are too good for me and I don't want them to be with me because they could be with someone who has their shit better together. Should I approach these "better" guys? I just met someone who seems to like me, he also doesn't drink alcohol but he just bought a house. He just seems so nice and he makes me laugh, he looks nice although he is going bald. But when should I tell about my scars and debt? It always feels like I am deceiving people when I seem totally normal but then booom I reveal my stuff. Or should I just forget about this kind of guys and let them find their own "normie"? Also the cuts on my body are like five year old
>>
File: 1458270749246.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1458270749246.gif
1MB, 300x225px
Why do blonde hair blue eye petite girls only date shitskins?
>>
>>17478498
Do they actually?
>>
>>17478501

It's always them going off with Tyrone or Muhammad.
>>
>>17478505
As the resident Chad in this thread is can tell you it's a lie. I played college ball and a lot of my black friends who were in shape and athletes could not pull white girls easy. I banged more white girls than them.
>>
>>17478496
It's a good idea to bring up the cuts before you guys get physical. Bring up why you did it, why its in the past, and some information so he knows what he should expect. Debt seems appropriate to me to discuss when you guys start making significant shared purchases and have broken past the casual dating phase.

Approach the men you're interested in, if they're not interested and want a "normie girl" worst case scenario is they say no and date one of those instead.
>>
Girls, I have a really stupid question, but if you're willing to hear me out, you'll probably agree that it's an important question.

Is there like an idiot's guide to help men understand how periods work?

I will confess that I'm in my late 20s, and I still have no fucking idea what happens to a woman when she's on her period, and even less of an idea on how to handle a situation where a woman is having her period.

I've gone this long without knowing, because every time I've tried to ask somebody, they always give me some stupid cookie-cutter answer like "she's not being a cunt on purpose, it's just the time of the month for her," or "just bring her flowers and chocolate and call it a day."

I know the internet is vast, but any resources on periods I can find are either too scientific for my needs, or they're geared towards young women who are having periods for the first time.
>>
File: 1434174308077.jpg (41KB, 603x466px) Image search: [Google]
1434174308077.jpg
41KB, 603x466px
i don't know if this is a good idea, but first a bit of back story

when i was around 14 i had a crush one a girl from my class, she was really cute, kinda emo, read books and had nice eyes

of course at the time i was rejected because i had a lazy eye and i was fat as fuck

2 years later i got a crush on another girl, she was very smart had a bit of acne but she was also very cute and kind of a dork, this time we had some chemistry but i couoldn't do anything not only because iwas still ugly but also because another ugly dude that was her "best friend" didn't like me , so he just got a group of people to prevent me from talking to her

flashfoward to this year
>im 19
>got surgery for my lazy eye
>lost some weight
>im taking a test for film school in a new city
>during the test i met this girl that i can only describe as a fusion of the 2 previous girls
>she is 17
>we talked for a few hours and i don't even remember how i got her number
>after a few days i just say, nah that girl is probably going to study medcine in another place like she told me, so i just forgot about it

>flashfoward to today
>now live alone and i have my own place to live in this new city

first day of film school, turns out the girl actually decided to go to flim school instead of medicine

one of the first things that the teacher tell us is

>this career is going to burn you out forget about having a bf/gf

>now a part of me just wants to be fast and direct and ask her out on a date even if i m not sure it will work

but my mind tells me that i should listen to my teacher and avoid future trouble, and also knows that maybe the only reason why i like her is because she reminds me of the other 2 girls

if i end up going for it, is my plan of just being direct a good idea or should i try a different approach?
>>
>>17478529
No fuck that when I'm on my period I don't get a free pass to be a bitch to everyone but to handle other girls be sure to have asprin, flowers are shit just no, chocolate or anything sweet is a must, heating pad, ask her if she prefers pads or tampons and provide her with such if she needs it, and make sure she is working out and drinking gaterade to help get rid of cramps.
>>
File: troll woman.png (352KB, 493x2410px) Image search: [Google]
troll woman.png
352KB, 493x2410px
For girl(s):
1.Would you be a lady for a guy who will be a gentlemen?
2.Would you be yourself regardless of who you are with?
3.Would you be a tramp in a society that advocates free love?
4.Would you be yourself regardless on how society view/educated you?
>>
To all femanons who have used birth control. Any kind (pill, shot, patch).

Have you been changed hormonally by using it, that you've noticed? Gain or lack libido? More or less stress? Anything different?
>>
>>17478621
>we started going out a few days ago
>boyfriend
damn what a slut
>>
>>17478774
>going out with a person who isn't your boyfriend
more slutty
>not going out, rellying on arrenged marriege
happy go lucky
>taking care of the neighborhoodcats
well someone has to do it, but please think of repopulating the world as well.
>>
I know this is a subjective question that will be different for each woman, but I want examples: In terms of manscaping, what is "acceptable" for you?
>>
>>17477673
Not a "should I ask her out?" Question:

This girl I know was toying with me the other night, she said that since I'm a virgin id "only last 3 seconds". I had a witty comeback but I can't remember exactly what I said, something along the lines of "you won't know till you try".

Later that night I was telling her how my friend gave me a condom as payment for when I gave him a lift, and she got a bit witty witty with me when I said that I forgot where I put it.

Does she wanna bang?

I'm pretty sure she does but Im just asking here because my mates would hang shit on me if I asked them

>tl;dr: she made fun of my virginity but got ""mad"" when I said I lost a condom, is she dtf?
>>
I asked in the previous thread, but didn't get much in the way of an answer.

To anyone (mostly girls, I guess?):
I asked a girl out for coffee/a drink and got her number. I texted her earlier in the day yesterday and asked if she was still up for getting that drink. She said "that's still possible," but she had to take care of something first, and that she would "keep [me] updated;" then I didn't hear anything else.

Is it time to give up now, or should I try again at some point later? If she had just not responded at all, I obviously would just have given up, but is there something to the fact that she at least texted me back when I asked?
>>
>>17478621
I never understood the point of these pictures. Everyone comes off retarded to some degree.
>>
>>17477673

Why do girls love big cocks so much?

I feel very inadequate with my 6,5" dick and really dont want to have sex anymore.
>>
>grill compared me to Buddha because of how little I actually need to be happy and that everything past that was super flexible
Girls why would you compare someone to a religious figure?
>>
>>17478927
Because they fill us up and feel good. Its honestly not important tho, like at all, seriously.
>>
>>17478941
Are you really fat? Like fat enough that people want to rub you for good luck?
>>
>>17478948
buddha wasn't fat
>>
>>17478943

Yeah I totally believe you
>>
>>17478968
Being poked in the cervix feels like shit
>>
>>17478982
it's an acquired taste
>>
>>17478982

I actually enjoy it and cant climax without it
>>
>>17478968

Well /I/ don't care. Not that that matters to you, but if I don't, surly theres plenty of other women who dont.
>>
>bf teaches me to play mtg
>gets the hang of it
>mostly play online
>build really nice deck over time
>bf looks through
>he changes some things because "improvement"
>assume he is right, because I'm still very new to everything
>indefinite losing streak

Guys.. did my bf sabotage me?
>>
>>17479009
ask /tg/
>>
>>17478022
Bots, probably
>>
>>17478243
Guy here, and i am of the opinion that your question isn't a question but more of a "bawww, feel sorry for me"-post.
>>
How do girls feel after watching the end of Terminator 2 or Iron Giant?
>>
>>17479009
maybe, or maybe he's just terrible at the game and thinks he's hot shit
>>
>>17478941
I compared a friend to Enkidu once. I did it because I thought he would be flattered (which he was) and because I thought that aspect of him was moe and I wanted him to know that I thought it was moe and not weird..
>>
>>17479033
probably this. since he showed her the game to begin with, he'll assume he knows the game better and fuck shit up unintentionally.
>>
>>17478041
Pls respond
>>
>>17479080
What do you expect from a relationship with her, what in your life would change?
>>
>>17478919
Anyone?
>>
>>17479083
Closeness, intimacy, being able to have each other's backs beyond being just friends. I want to share those sweet little couple moments with her.
>>
>>17478491
Anyone?
>>
>>17479137
If you're leaving that job, go the full way and ask her out bro. You've nothing to lose now since you won't be working together.
>>
>>17479138
Even if there isn't any connection between us? I mean, we haven't even had a proper conversation. Don't even know her name.
>>
>>17479144
Do it man. It's the perfect opportunity and you will regret it if you don't go for it. You can't come back at a later time and be like "yeah i used to work here", right now is really the only time. You'll regret not asking her out.
>>
>>17479152
Thank you.
>>
>>17479177
No problem man, make us proud.
>>
>>17478529
I just bleed, I rarely have cramps or any pain
I've never had the need to eat more chocolate or sweets during my period
I use tampons that I need to change regularly or I may leak and dirty my panties

Dunno what else to say
>>
>>17478532
>maybe the only reason why i like her is because she reminds me of the other 2 girls
Women prefer men who smell like their fathers so this isn't a reason by itself to not go for someone. I think you just identified your type.

>>17478532
>but my mind tells me that i should listen to my teacher and avoid future trouble
I would not automatically assume that he is correct about this. People think abstinence before a competition will improve performance when it doesn't so why would this be true?

I admire you for even considering celibacy, though. Mature as fuck.
>>
Hey guys and girls.

Has your parent's religious beliefs been a major obstacle to potential relationships for any of you?

I'm asking this because both of my parents who I'm on pretty good terms with are very religious catholics, however I'm not very religious compared to them. I recently asked a girl out who is also Catholic who dosen't go to church and she thankfully agreed to a date. I also asked her parents for permission and they agreed as well.

The question I want to ask for those who've experienced similar situations as these is how can I convince my religious parents to accept this girl I like who isn't very religious without cutting my parents out of my life?
>>
>talking with very close girl friend I'm starting to have feelings for
>the topic of jerking it comes up
>"so what do you think about then"
>"you"
Girls, would that creep you out? Flatter you? Anything?
>>
What do females generally expect a male to do in a relationship.
Like when I've tried dating I didn't really have any expectations other than I didn't want them to drink, do drugs, or fuck around with other guys. So my standards were pretty low. When I started looking around it seemed like generally they have too many expectations to list.
>>
File: 1364976866572.jpg (41KB, 348x429px) Image search: [Google]
1364976866572.jpg
41KB, 348x429px
I'm not too familiar with how women feel during sex or how they get off, but my current gf is really really odd compared to my past experiences. For example, I can't even put one finger in her without it hurting, and it takes like two minutes just to get my dick in even if she's very wet. If I eat her out or rub her, she says she can't actually cum from it, but I haven't tested extensively yet because: after a certain amount of time doing these things, I swear it looks exactly like she's cumming; she'll moan, move her hips, toes curl and legs twitch and if I have the tip of my finger in her I can feel a bit of tightness, and she gets really really wet, to the point that some goo starts oozing out. However, she says that's not cumming. I was kind of surprised and I asked like "really?" and then she responded with "well, I don't really know if I came or not." which is blowing my mind even more. So since she said she didn't, I continued what I was doing, but she complains that it's way too sensitive to do that anymore and starts jumping when I touch those areas again, almost like it's ticklish.

Can a woman explain what this is? And maybe what I should try doing? I want to make her feel good but it seems like I've hit a barrier that I don't know how to pass.
>>
>>17479299
it depends on what age group you're talking about and of course everybody will be different, but I think in general for young people they want somebody with a plan/goal for the future that is at least somewhat ambitious and can provide a decent life for everybody in it; somebody who is in acceptable physical condition (not bodybuilder mode but not couch potato mode either); somebody with a good relationship with their parents, especially mother; and somebody they feel safe with
>>
>>17479379
Dudes are very cum oriented so they can put a lot of emphasis on a girl finishing when a girl can enjoy themselves without finishing. Also some girls literally cannot finish.

If the tightness thing is an issue for her you can try encouraging her to use toys and sort of exercise herself or she may have a condition that makes penetration painful in general. Doctor's office.
>>
>>17479390
I didn't really have a specific age group in mind. I mean aside from not doing drugs, having sex with other men, not being in debt or expecting me to pay for them and furnish them with a living space. I'm just talking about dating not a marriage.
>>
Chick added me on facebook.
She liked a pic of mine.
I liked one of hers back.
Happened 2-3 times, decided to send her.
Fast forward: tell her if she wanna go out sometime to know each other.
She sais she has no problem with it, going out and meeting new "FRIENDS" from the uni.
>What did she mean by this?
Some girl friends of mine i discussed it with say she couldn't obviously say new "BOYFRIENDS" "GUYS I LIKE" etc so it might just be a bad usage of words.
Tell her to go out anyways or think of it as a big X of defeat?
>>
File: 1361680357031.jpg (70KB, 432x403px) Image search: [Google]
1361680357031.jpg
70KB, 432x403px
>>17479411
My current gf called me friends several times before we started dating and I went through the same thinking you're going through now. Honestly most girls seem oblivious to the whole friend zone concept. Think about it this way, she has to call you something but doesn't know what, so you just fit in the most convenient category for now. Just don't let it get to you, guys put more emphasis on the word. It's especially meaningless when you've just met her not too long ago. The people who complain about being called a friend and being in the friend zone tend to be the betas that have literally been friends with a girl for years and never made a move because they expect her to; and so every time she calls them a friend it kills them, even though they've never tried to be anything more.
>>
>>17478041
Just ask her if she'd be up to date you, but don't get your hopes up and prepare for rejection to play it out in a way it doesn't ruin your friendship (like reassure her you're okay with being just friends but you simply have some feelings for her and would like to do coupley things with her so you wanted to make it clear whether she feels anything for you or not).

It doesn't sound like she's interested in you at all, it's not that weird to talk about sex or romance with your friends of opposite gender, honestly I get most of my dating advice from female friends.
>>
>>17479379
Alexithymia
>>
File: image.png (243KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
243KB, 640x1136px
Girls and guys

Are these ok with jeans? I have a 50% off coupon for 1 new pair of shoes.
>>
How unreasonable is it to expect your workaholic boyfriend to take a few hours on his day off to me?

Im struggling with my relationship. My boyfriend works buying cars and doibg them up to sell, he spends 14-18 hours a day working on his cars and by the time hes done all he has energy for is a shower and sleep.
We havent had sex for 3 weeks and im feeling very insecure
>>
>>17479379
First of all, whether a woman has issues with reaching orgasm is almost always a personal issue that has more to do with how in tune she is with her sexuality than with her present sex life. So don't feel like you fail her compared to your exes because she's more complicated to get off.

Secondly, if she doesn't know whether or not she came, she did not. Everything you describe can be a sign of extreme arousal. There are no absolutely foolproof ways to check that a woman came/is coming.

Also, for what it's worth, it took me some time to figure out how to make myself orgasm and before I knew how to, I'd reach a point where I had a sort of overload and the sensations abruptly changed from pleasant to unpleasant. This was without having had an orgasm... so that she suddenly doesn't want you there also doesn't mean much.

In the end, you have to talk to her and figure out how much she cares whether she came or not. Possibly adjust your sex life accordingly. This seems more fruitful to me than trying to "crack her code", which often takes a huge toll on the sex life because everything becomes pressured and forced.
>>
>>17479467
If he needs to do this work in order to keep his job, then you are unreasonable to expect him not to do it, but you can still decide you don't want to be with someone who doesn't have time to actually be your boyfriend for all intents and purposes.

If this is largely just due to enthusiasm for cars, it's time to talk some sense into him.
>>
>>17479411
Well what the fuck do you expect her to say, call it a date even though she doesn't even know you (or at least that's how I understood it)? If you haven't hanged out yet, for now you're just a "new friend" or a "new person". See if you click or not after you meet.

What is wrong with people building up sexual or romantic expectations before even hanging out, it's not Tinder bro
>>
>>17479471
He just likes cars. Hes lookjng to buy out the family business thats a mechanics in an affluent area.
All things i am happy about.
When we first got together he couldnt keep his hands off me.

Then on the other hand what kibd if girl dumps someone cause of that
>>
>>17479505
Dumping someone for not making you a priority and not making time for you is perfectly reasonable to me.
>>
>>17479463

Anyone?
>>
>>17479562
I'm no expert on male fashion but they look like a perfectly normal, safe shoe choice to me.
>>
>>17479564

Which one looks better in that picture the solid black or the 2 tone?

I don't know shit about fashion either. But people said the last pair of shoes I bought looked autistic. So I'm trying to be cautious.
>>
>23yo
>fat and a manlet
>working shitty minimun wage job
>hispanic but people automatically assume I'm black
>was attending college but dropped out because I lost interest
>still not really interested in going back
>khv virgin
>never had a gf (obviously from above point)
>want one

Should I not even try? There are days where I see girls that I find attractive, but then I immediately start thinking a lot of shit. Like, "she'll probably just blow me off" or, "I don't even know where to take her for a first date". Shit like that. There were also many times that girls showed interest in me but I'm also very shallow. I know that sounds terrible, but everyone has preferences even if the person they want is way out of their league. I guess I know the answer to this:

>work on yourself
>just bee yourself

The thing is, is it really a bad thing to be with someone who can make you a better person? Many people say that it isn't, but then you get people who say that no one is looking to be with someone who needs "fixing". So I don't know, sometimes I don't give a fuck about being with someone and then there are times where I just want to be with someone who share the same interests as me and just chill and shit while at the same time we make each other better people. I also know that I'm not a very interesting person and so I don't really have nothing to bring to a conversation (I also can't hold one). I also don't really have a passion for things (I just play video games and listen to music) What do you think?
>>
>>17479579
Solid to me by a long shot. The white looks off and will look grey and smudged in no time anyway.

Next time your friends criticize your taste tell them they're welcome to give you suggestions... who needs people who bitch AND give no input?
>>
>>17479593

>the next time your friends criticize your taste

well... it was actually /fa/ and /int/...
>>
>>17479600
Of course /fa/ would shit on that, it's got nothing outstanding.
>>
>>17479586
I don't think any of the greentext you mentioned is as significant as you saying you can't hold conversations and don't have hobbies worth mentioning. I mean, sure, if you're after a slender yet curvy girl with a lovely face, you're going to at least have to lose weight and you might still be rejected for not being tall, white, whatever.

But if you're into fairly normal girls who aren't conventionally stunning, you should absolutely be able to start something with someone, as long as you bring -something- to the table. What looks are for men, expression is for women. Girls like to be with the guy who sets himself apart, whether that's because he is ripped or because he's the one making everyone laugh or captivating the crowd with stories. These examples are outliers and obviously you don't need to have an everyday superpower, but you need some qualities that can make someone be more receptive towards you.

As for working on yourself vs finding someone who makes you a better person... no one is perfect and yeah, if a relationship blossoms and is healthy, you encourage and motivate each other to be the best version of yourself. But there's a difference between having room for improvement and not having much going for you. Going by your own description, you don't have anything that would draw a girl towards you, and before you get to building each other up there needs to be an initial pull.

I'd just try to start working on things and keep your eyes open for opportunities in the meantime. Try to find more/different friends, try hobbies (the worst that will happen is that you got some new experiences you can share that did not really lead to something concrete).
>>
>>17479600
Huh. I mean, /fa/ is pretty brutal, but I guess if /int/ says so you should take it to heart.

Again though, these look like perfectly normal, everyday shoes to me. I doubt anyone could have much of a problem with them.
>>
File: SI-AD034563-2.jpg (108KB, 582x445px) Image search: [Google]
SI-AD034563-2.jpg
108KB, 582x445px
>>17479579
>>17479463

>buying shoes with that much of a platform

Literally autism dude

Thank me later
>>
I have emotional baggage, can't have children and only want to have sex with someone I'm relatively certain wants to marry me. What are the chances that I'll end up a crazy cat lady or 40 year old virgin?
>>
>>17479608
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I'm aware that I don't have anything that would make a girl interested in me. The most that I've gotten from the opposite sex is curiosity (I barely speak to anyone, but that's because I genuinely have nothing to say or something that's of enough interest). When they finally start talking to me more, they find out that I'm not interesting enough. It also doesn't help that I get attached to girls that show an iota of attention. I'm just fucked up mentally. There are many times where I want to change myself either by going out more or going to the gym, but then there are times where I'm like, "fuck this". I guess it's safe to say that I have no business trying to be with someone (and they shouldn't try to be with me) until I sort myself out (whenever that happens).
>>
File: 1471019167539.jpg (77KB, 415x869px) Image search: [Google]
1471019167539.jpg
77KB, 415x869px
>>17479663
>only want to have sex with someone I'm relatively certain wants to marry me

I feel the same, have fun being called clingy and crazy

Your chances are low you'll end up a virgin though because you're a female and pussy is always in demand, probably will end up with you being taken advantage of though

Cheers love
>>
>>17479672
>Cheers love
>Depressed virgin
>Asshole trip fag who mocks people looking for help

You should be asking for advice instead if giving it
>>
>>17479672
>have fun being called clingy and crazy
I'm not even clingy, though. Might be a little too self-reliant even.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17479636

I literally just bought these less than 3 minutes ago.. I do ok..?
>>
>>17479671
I don't think it's that bleak, really. The thing is that ultimately, looks are for drawing someone in initially. Hobbies, being opinionated or not etc, those are long term bonus things. But what is really the make or break of a relationship is whether you're a good partner. Meaning that you can make a woman feel desired and loved, are good at communicating, are loyal and draw boundaries to others that respect your relationship. Whether you can still joke with someone and have engaging conversations with them when you've known each other for a long time.

The thing is that women like a guy who can show them who he is. From the perspective of a girl, many of those "just nice, normal" guys are impossible to get a real impression of. They don't say or do anything that shows what's going on inside their head. It is undoubtedly similar for some girls (or they only say stuff that is extremely common/normal), but the difference is that guys have more pressing sexual needs and that they get more by default out of being with a girl. English is not my first language and this is a weird way of expressing it, what I mean is... for a guy getting with a girl (sexually or romantically) fits into an old narrative of the man getting the girl. It's an ego boost, he gets recognition from his friends and the experience will help him get other girls in the future. For a girl this is not the case, and in fact she is held in higher regard if she's very picky about who she sleeps/dates than if she racks up a string of short lived romances. So a girl is not going to try as hard as a guy to warm up to someone who is closed off and gives her little to go by.
>>
>>17479696
Anyway, my point of this ramble was that just because on paper you're not "cool", doesn't mean you'd not be a great boyfriend. Doing good at the job interview isn't the same as being good at doing your job. So don't lose hope because of that.

And I just wanted to point out that these things usually attract each other - if you hang out with new people, you will naturally have new experiences, while also having to work on your social skills, and making it more likely that someone introduces you into a new hobby. I'd say that even disregarding the girlfriend issue, you owe more to yourself than just playing vidya and doing your job. You're still young, if you ever feel differently about life you'll probably regret not doing it.
>>
>>17479693
Yeah dog but you need to drop the jeans, its not 1995 get some chinos or joggers
>>
>>17479709

nah I like jeans.
>>
File: izCqzp2.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
izCqzp2.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>17479717
bruh...
>>
My gf is 18 and a virgin. We've talked about have sex for the first time (technically this will be my first time with a virgin, all my previous partners were pretty experienced).

Girls, any tips for helping her first time go smoothly? I've fingered her and she's really tight, so I'm kinda nervous how much it might hurt for her.
>>
>>17479727

Jeans are comfortable and durable.

Dude, shouldn't you be doing COMSEC changeover or something right about now? SIPR net doesn't secure itself
>>
File: 1464448354676.jpg (371KB, 540x778px) Image search: [Google]
1464448354676.jpg
371KB, 540x778px
>>17479734
When I get a TDY to Japan I'll start giving a fuck kek

If anything AFFMS II needs to work for once this year
>>
>Girl calls me a loser playfully/ in jest.

How did she mean by this?
>>
>>17479728
Incoming. Here's some stuff.

First of all, vaginas are designed to take a dicking. If she has no medical issues and you don't have a horsedick, she should be able to take you without bleeding and without pain. The reason most girls' first time is uncomfortable is because they are nervous, young guys tend to not realize that foreplay isn't a two minutes thing, and because they've heard that it hurts so they cramp up a bit. So they're not sufficiently wet or relaxed and then the penetration makes little wounds that amount to some blood.

It doesn't matter that she's tight, if she's horny enough her muscles will relax to allow for penetration. What's key is to make sure that you have A LOT of foreplay - under no circumstances give in to an idea of "getting it over with". Make sure that she's out of her mind begging you for it before you start. And check if she's wet enough. Not every girl gets equally wet, and if she's relatively dry you might want to have some lube ready. (You can use something like coconut oil - not with condoms - or vaseline if you want to avoid the potential awkwardness of having actual lube.) This will likely not be necessary, though.

Other than that, go slow, be sweet to her. Make sure that she feels you're attracted to her, call her beautiful, make her feel desired. If you already know her hotspots, make sure to give them extra attention to make the overall experience extra good.
>>
>>17479738

Where are you stationed now? Bro.. Go to Europe.
>>
I went to see my girlfriend perform at an outside concert and I saw her ex there. When he saw me he literally went and stood behind a tree. After the concert he disappeared.

I told her about it and asked why he was there, and she said that she'd mentioned to him because they still talk sometimes. She said she wasn't sure why he took off.

I know he wanted her back after I started dating her. Is he just being weird or should I be worried? She knew I was coming to the concert, she invited me.
>>
>>17479746
Thanks for the advice. Getting her wet enough shouldn't be a problem, last time I got her going to much we almost did it then.
>>
File: 1464139473315.jpg (659KB, 1392x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464139473315.jpg
659KB, 1392x720px
>>17479750
Doesn't matter bro, my shit is up next August and I'm not re-enlisting
>>
>>17479751
He sounds beta so no don't worry about it.
>>
>>17479757
Then you're good to go. If she gets too wet (aka you don't feel much anymore because of the fluids), you can just use a towel to dry off your dick before going in again. In case this happens, make sure to tell her how hot it is that she gets so wet, as this is something girls easily get self conscious about.

Also, if she's on top she has complete control over the depth of penetration and the pacing. This is a good position to let her try, although it probably depends on the girl whether she's up for that right away or wants some missionary first and leaves it for a later time. It is also an option to try if she remains too nervous to allow for comfortable penetration by you. (And never try to top from the bottom.)
>>
>>17479758
Peggy boy, why are military fags always shitposters?
>>
>>17479586
Well hispanic is not a race so you can be hispanic but your race is black...

Would never fuck someone this dense so perhaps you should read a book and wait for a girl in your league to come along.
>>
File: 600.jpg (21KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
21KB, 600x375px
>>17479778
fucking with people is kind of a military tradition
>>
>>17479758

I don't blame you. I got out last year.
>>
Does it mean anything when a girl introduces you to her friends?
>>
File: 1464748672215.jpg (536KB, 879x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464748672215.jpg
536KB, 879x1200px
>>17479785

Aw man are you telling me you didn't want to listen to countless useless sexual assault briefings about rape culture?

My favorite part is when its never the girls fault, because you know A1Cs are never trying to suck up to their male supervisors and be ''''one of the guys''''
>>
>>17479789
It means you're not dating and are probably friends.
>>
>girlfriend's ex is black
>only dated for 3-4 months
>she says they never were intimate and he seemed mostly disinterested in her and dumped her

I feel like a dumb racist, but part of me is bugged by her ex's race. Some of my friends say it's a bad idea to keep seeing her since dating a black guy means she must have "daddy issues" or whatever, and one called her a coalburner.

I know someone will bring up the dick thing, but if she says they were never intimate I trust her. Even though I would never want to legislate people and who they date and love, something about the person I'm with having been in an interracial relationship gets under my skin.

Is there some psychological thing that makes people uncomfortable with it? I should just get over it and move on if I like her, right?

God I know this probably sounds childish as fuck but I kinda just need to vent on it. My friends, most of whom have been in interracial relationships themselves anyway, haven't been helpful.
>>
>>17479790

I was in the Army as a grunt. So thankfully I've never had females in my unit. But all that shit is changing now, so I'm definitely glad I'm out. I could not imagine having female soldiers in the same unit. Fuck that
>>
File: burnunit.png (192KB, 605x320px) Image search: [Google]
burnunit.png
192KB, 605x320px
>>17479795
Its pretty bad because they can do no wrong and have lower standards, hope your transition has been good on you

What are you doing now?
>>
>>17479793
Ayy lmao
There is a girl here with that exact same history
>>
>>17479808
What?
>>
>>17479799

The transition wasn't too difficult for me because I switched over to the National Guard once I left Active Duty. So I was able to get some guidance on readjustment. But honestly, it's not that hard. Just MAKE SURE that you have a PLAN. It's shitty getting out and having no clue what to do.

With your qualifications, you better be applying to Federal jobs and BAE Systems, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Harris Telecommunications, ect.. Cause as prior infantryman, there isn't much. I've just been working on a Armed Security contract with DHS. It pays well, but it's not a career. Im going to say fuck it, quit this time next year and I'm going to civilian Flight School.
>>
>>17479823
Flight school nice, just remember if your hydraulics go out you're probably going to die

I like aircraft but I'm not going to stay in aviation as a career but I know I could make 26 an hour doing contract work so Its not a huge issue and kind of nice to be able to fall back on
>>
>>17479819
I don't remember the whole thing
She was talking about people judging her for having a black boyfriend in the past or something
It's on the archieve is you want to search it
>>
>>17479835
>your hydraulics go out you're probably going to die

Fuck it

Just make sure you have a plan set. Don't be one of those guys who get out, stay at home working a minimum wage job and just fap to Hentai 24/7
>>
>>17479845
Kanade is too cute to leave alone though

I think my life will be fine, just at the crossroads waiting until I can finally walk the path
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 300x460px
>>17479860

My Waifu is still better than yours
>>
>>17479870
Oh man you're that guy!

Yeah I deleted that old email because reasons, learned some valuable life lessons though
>>
>>17479793
What type of black girl is she the normal ones or the hood rat ones?

The normal ones don't have daddy issues but, if you got her out the projects then you should already know the answer to that.
>>
>>17479878
>>17479870
Care to share?
>>
File: 1465155126309.jpg (25KB, 372x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465155126309.jpg
25KB, 372x281px
>be male
>have close female friend who I have feelings for but haven't told out of fear that it'll make things weird between us if she doesn't feel the same (it's happened to me before)
>we go to uni together but live in different towns during the summer
>texting her late at night about relationshit, she just got out of a fwb relationship that she wasn't happy with and has been depressed since
>her: "honestly i just miss having someone with me, not really the whole relationship part just someone to cuddle with when im sad or someones hand to hold when im feeling really overwhelmed"
>without even thinking about it, I send"I could do that, if you wanted me to to be that person"
>painfully long pause
>her: "Im not saying no but ill see when the school year rolls around"

Did I fuck up? I feel like I fucked up.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
Either, what can you do if your world is collapsing, friends leaving you because they don't know what to do with you, family doesn't care anymore about you, people try to talk but are forced and don't care anymore.
And on the urge of a really serve mental breakdown?

I don't know where to ask this, I'm a newfag to /adv/
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>17479894

Here is episode one

https://youtu.be/Q8sLEGaQAq4
>>
>>17479894
Episode one of the superior girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Ztnt5ej20
>>
>>17479895
>>without even thinking about it, I send"I could do that, if you wanted me to to be that person"

Nah man I think she's into you.
>>
>>17479907
Thanks
>>17479905
Say fuck that shit and start over, even if you lose money
>>17479895
Tell her "next time say someone you like bitch"
It's over dude you are at best her back up if everything goes very wrong
>>
Is it normal to not want to cum, because it feels too intense and it's uncomfortable? I've never orgasmed because when it's gotten near that point it feels like I can't breathe, my vision goes black and my heart clenches and feels about to stop, in a bad way. I've had to tell partners to stop for a minute. I've just gotten my heart checked by specialists and they haven't gotten back to me yet. I'm slim and exercise regularly as well.
>>
>>17479914

Just watch this scene

https://youtu.be/Aa7ywbHTHbQ
>>
>>17479895
>>17479923
Forgot to say i was kidding about talking to her
>>17479914
Nothing will beat Lain though
>>
File: lain.gif (487KB, 450x343px) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
487KB, 450x343px
>>17479935
pls I already fapped today

>>17479938
Let's all love Lain
>>
>>17479953
Let's all love Lain.
>>
>>17479895
You did nothing wrong, I think she is just torn between wanting to superficially, and feeling like that would make things awkward and/or lead you on.
>>
Girls, what do you mean when you call a guy cute? All throughout my life the majority of women have called me cute and a few have only called me hot.

Is it a bad thing being called cute? My fragile masculinity feels threatened.
>>
>>17479983

I'm a guy, I've always taken being called "cute" as a compliment. At least it means you're attractive
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 370x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 370x287px
>>17477673
Is it weird if I find women crying to make them more attractive? I don't mean like hurting them or making them cry but whenever I see a women crying I think she's so beautiful.
>>
>>17480102

That's weird
>>
>>17480102
Crying is a fetish, just saying.
>>
>>17480102
It's the way they arch their eyebrows, squint their eyes and open the mouth.
>>
what would make a woman want to sleep with her son in law?
>>
>>17480149

That's pretty fucked up. You're really fucking gross
>>
>>17480176
haha.. totally
>>
anyone

My sex drive is depressing me. Usually is very low, but it's been high lately, but I won't be able to even talk to girls for another 2 years.. What the fuck am I suppose to do. Fapping isn't cutting it
>>
>>17480186
Why won't you be able to talk to girls? Military?
>>
>>17480188

I'm too busy. I'm working so much. And I'm about to start a vocational program. Which is 10 hours a day. 5 days a week. And I'll have to work my job on the weekends because I need money. So I'll be busy every single day for 6 months. Then after the course is over, I'll be incredibly busy working and won't have time to focus on QTs
>>
>>17480102
I kinda get it?

I think crying can be representative of a variety of potentially attractive qualities, depending on your preferences.

In a sexual way, it can be a sign of submission, or being overwhelmed with pleasure/emotion.

>>17479925
Orgasms can feel on the verge of overwhelming sometimes, even to the point of losing your breath.

However, that sounds like a pretty extreme experience, especially as a regularity. It's good you went to see a specialist.

>>17479746
>Decent sex advice on /adv/

Hoh lawd. That's a surprise.

>>17479757
Just a quick extra emphasis on foreplay. Making sure she's wet is a good indication that she's getting ready for the dicking, but it might not necessarily mean she's perfectly good to go right away.

A woman's vagina will gradually "inflate" from the inside as she gets sexually aroused. This creates more space for the penis to enter without damaging anything. This doesn't happen as quickly as getting wet does, so, again, get explorative and drag out foreplay.
>>
>>17480200
Somethings gotta give man. Eventually. It already sounds like this much stress is starting to suck you dry and I can't imagine how it'll be after 6 months plus you'll be sexually frustrated. You're not a robot. Try and see if there's any way to get a lighter load. Your work will suffer if you kill yourself with it. Full time vocational+another job is way pushing it man.
>>
>>17480223

It's a fast track program. So there is a set schedule. It costs so much that I really will need money. I know the first couple of years are going to be rough. But the pay off is if I stick through with it. If that happens, I'll be living very well in 5-8 years.
>>
>>17480229
Ok. Just don't lose sight of your end goal remind yourself every day. Once you get there, don't forget how to live a little. I see it too much where a young guy like you gets to the good point and makes money, but forgets why he wanted to make money and just keeps pushing himself until his job is all he knows
>>
How do I tell my gf I want her to lose weight without hurting her (a lot) ?
She is great personnality-wise, she is cute and have a lot of potential but she have a few pounds/kilograms too many in my eyes
I'm a skinny guy and the difference between our bodies just feels wrong
She has a bad diet and doesn't exercise much
>>
>>17480316
VERY few options. Tell her that you find her less attractive than you could, and you will get through to her, but also pave the way to resentment and insecurity that can poison your relationship.

If you don't want to do that, what remains is the safe route. Suggesting you work out together or pick up a hobby that needs you to be physically active. Tell her that you're worried about her diet influencing her negatively (this is more plausible if she never eats vegetables than if she simply eats too much, but still) and want to start eating healthier.
She might pick up on these hints, but probably not. Food and level of exercise influence your day to day life quite a bit, and making substantial changes there asks for endurance and discipline. This is all the harder if you're not personally convinced that you have to lose weight.
If you're lucky enough to be skinny with a mediocre diet and without working out, that's another issue as well, in that case there's hardly a way around insinuating that you think she's too heavy if you bring up working out together.

Ultimately, as shitty as it is, you cannot look at your partner as a starting kit you can update to a 2.0 version down the line. You must always be prepared that bad habits might never go away.
>>
How do you tell a girl to not wear lipstick?

there is this girl I'm talking to, she's so gorgeous, but.. She likes to wear bright red lipstick. I think that lipstick is unattractive. I don't want to kiss her either when she's wearing it. I think she's she looks way better all natural with no make up or lipstick. How do I tell her that the makeup/lipstick sucks?
>>
>>17480316
>without hurting her (a lot)
I just want to say that this is stupid and I hate her.

>She has a bad diet and doesn't exercise much
The obvious solution is to tell her to eat better and exercise without any mention of weight at all because both of these are mandatory for good health and well-being. But you probably figured out this on your own; the real problem is how to handle your irrational and immature gf.

I'm skinny and I recently started cycling by the way. The goal is to make my brain work better and to live longer, not to lose weight.
>>
>>17480348
tell her you think its gross
i also hate lipstick, and this is what i do
works every time
>>
>>17480348
Kiss her while ignoring the lipstick. Tell her afterwards in an as neutral as possible way that you dislike lipstick, and don't like the way it feels and smears during kissing. If she brings herself up, say something like "well anything would look good on you, but I'll still prefer you without".

Realize that this is a touchy topic for some women. What make up they wear touches upon the way they want to be seen and see themselves, and most women who wear bolder make up have had negative comments, and in time they kind of learn to own their own style and not care that it won't please everyone.
I am pretty sure that by far most women would like to hear it if their own boyfriend was not a fan, but realize that you are still criticizing the way she likes to look, so be diplomatic about it.
>>
>>17480358

Oh ok, I didn't realize I could be that straight forward about it. But yeah, it's fucking gross. I don't want to kiss a mouth that has colored shit smeared all over it. natural color is way better
>>
>>17478919
>>17479132
Anyone at all?
>>
>>17480341
>Ultimately, as shitty as it is, you cannot look at your partner as a starting kit you can update to a 2.0 version down the line. You must always be prepared that bad habits might never go away.
She is 16, she is pretty much in beta phase, to keep with the software analogy
She started counting the number of steps she's doing everyday, to meet a goal that increases every week
I think it's a step (heh) in the right direction but the goals are still low

>>17480354
>irrational and immature gf
Yes, she's pretty anooying sometimes
But that's because of her age (I hope it will get better)
>>
>>17480380

Um, I don't have like shit for experience. But you might as well try again?
>>
>>17480380
It hasn't been that long, wait a few days more, at least three. Then ask again. Not literally for the coffee, just something like "so did you manage to do [whatever she needed to do]?"
I mean, the worst case scenario is that some random girl who's not interested in you and is giving conflicting signals feels that you should've picked up the hint already. That's nothing. But don't text back TOO quickly, you will absolutely annoy her if she was planning on getting back to you and you beat her to it.
>>
>>17480366

Well, to be frank, as a female who likes to wear lipstick on an occasion to boost my spirits, I wouldn't want to kiss a mouth that tells me my personal choices are gross. Maybe going with something like "I'd kiss you now, if you didn't have lipstick all over your face" would work better. Make it a positive comment instead of negative.
>>
should i go bother an acquaintance or stay home and play princess evangile all day?
>>
>>17477732
no. because women will always find someone to be with
it's a completely different ballgame
>>
>>17480403

2nd option
>>
>>17480381
Obviously you can encourage her to be more active, and indeed, this is a good first step. Those apps are usually also quite satisfying because they make your progress so tangible, so perhaps it will get her hooked.

But real talk now: how much weight would she have to lose before she's slim-but-not-skinny, and what is the age gap between the two of you?
>>
>>17480341
>>17480316
There's some good points mentioned here. Specifically, offering to be workout partners with your girlfriend, inviting her to go on jogs with you, suggesting some healthier meal options for the both of you, etc.

Participating in healthier activities with her will make it easier for her to get on board. It'll make it feel less like something that you're forcing on her and more like something you're sharing with her.

I would frankly not tell her outright that she needs to lose weight to stay attractive for you. If she's getting morbidly obese (and make sure you know the medical definition of morbid obesity before pointing it out), then you can consider making it an appeal for her health.

People don't need to be told when they're overweight, or even just gaining weight. Your girlfriend knows whats going on with her body more than anyone. That's why pointing out "Hey, you're chubby and should lose weight" isn't effective.
>>
>>17480407

This

It's not uncommon for a guy to go years without a girlfriend. But it is uncommon for a girl to go years without a boyfriend
>>
>>17480419
>But real talk now: how much weight would she have to lose before she's slim-but-not-skinny, and what is the age gap between the two of you?
I don't know her actual weight but I would say around 15kg/30pounds. I'm also not really good with evaluating weight so take this with a grain of salt
The age gap is 4.5 years, she is 16 since a few months, I'll be 21 in a few months
>>
>>17477694
Nearly always. I'm just not attracted to conventional women. I can appreciate how they look but I have next to no desire to actually put in the effort to do anything with them.

Here is a description of the last few women I've crushed on or dated.

>30
>tomboy
>pockmarked face
>no ass
>really funny and fun to be around
>smoker

>29
>timid
>girly geek
>fat
>had a pretty shitty disease
>i was attracted primarily to her femininity and good sportsmanship during games

>late 20's
>very short (at least 1 1/2 feet shorter than I am)
>10/10 ass
>super skinny
>face like a chipmunk
>desu i only wanted to engage in rough anal sex with her

>16
>long super curly black hair
>very skinny
>no ass
>no chest
>extremely timid and feminine
>i got shot down fast but it's okay (could have gotten expelled from my uni)

>18ish
>chubby
>blonde
>sucked dick like a pro
>not actually attracted to her but she was an easy lay

>30
>great ass
>not so great face
>tomboy
>5 really good years until she met someone else

It's pretty diverse and none would be what I call model-worthy or particularly stunning
>>
>>17480426
>If she's getting morbidly obese (and make sure you know the medical definition of morbid obesity before pointing it out), then you can consider making it an appeal for her health.
If she's getting morbidly obese, it would mean that she doesn't take care of herself and/or don't have the will to have a healthy life
I may already have dumped her before she get to that point
>>
>>17477884
Yes I mean totally makeup free
Not to say makeup can't look nice and be very arousing but au naturale is still superior.
>>
>>17478242
god forbid anyone tries to move past stale memes and insults

get worried when someone starts contactfagging
>>
>>17477694
Of course, all people with low self esteem (people on this website) go for low hanging fruit.
>>
>>17480431
Hmmm. You're lucky that thirty pounds is quite a lot, that's more than just being a bit skinnyfat.

The reason I asked is because you have to be mindful that if she gets defensive or hurt and talks to friends about it, you are easily pigeonholed as the older boyfriend who tries to mold her into something she's not. This would be a great risk if she was just a little pudgy and you insisted on her losing the last ten pounds or so... but thirty is considerable. Still, be mindful of it.
>>
>>17478922
they are troll images to distract men from the fact that looks are what matter so they strive to keep society running in the hopes of finally getting laid
>>
>>17478943
>>>>it feels good
>>>>>>>>>>b-but it d-d-doesn't matter
>>
>>17478922
>>17480469
It's 100% true tho, and what are you talking about looks only matter if you're a 4/10 and lower, even then if you're a 4/10 go for 4/10 women like you should be. God damn.
>>
>>17479983
it means you're cute
jfc dude
>>
>>17480395
What if I see her while at work? We're not coworkers, but we work in the same area, and it's possible I may see her again today or tomorrow.
>>
>>17480414
thank you anon
>>
>>17480500
Just smile and say hi. You can ask her about it if the opportunity arises, eg you catch each other on a lunch break, but don't try to force it if you're both involved with something or on your way.
>>
>>17480441
That's up to you.

Just pointing out that the worst thing you could do would be trying to make it an ultimatum that she needs to get thinner to keep her sex appeal.

Because at that point it's not related to her health, which may lead to an eating disorder. Or she'll just tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>17480503

also, masturbate.
>>
>>17477694
Yes but it's rare. As long as the bitch isn't fat, but she's DTF I can be attracted to her. If the girl is kind of ugly but she's really good at something artistic I become very attracted to her, but that's rare
>>
>>17477941
As a tall female: Why do you do this? My dating pool is small enough as it is. You can afford to date a 5'7 and still feel like he is taller than you. I'm only a heeled shoe away from being taller than half of my male friends.
>>
File: buggy.png (806KB, 956x538px) Image search: [Google]
buggy.png
806KB, 956x538px
ok now im really going to need some advice from girls

update from this>>17478532

i decided that im going to go for it so today iasked her if she has any plans after class or for the weekend

she told me that after class she was going back to her old city to visit her family during the weekend becuase we don't have any class on monday

that's ok i guess i can ask her again on tuesday when i see her again

now there is a new problem

during an excersice in class she revealed that when she was 14 she dated a 17 years old guy, this guy cheated on her with her best friend, so obviously now she has trust issues

now i wonder if my plan of being super direct is a good idea

remember she is 17 and im 19 so i hope the age difference doesn't make her remember the other guy on the "bright" side everyone on the class agreed and said that i look younger than i am, almost like i have the same age as her

so any tips on how i should ask her out this tuesday?
i don't know if i should keep shaving like i normally do or let my beard and sideburns grow so i look more like my age
>>
>>17478496
Here's a way to improve your credit score: apply for as many credit cards as you can. When you get the credit card in the mail buy something for like $50 or more. When the bill comes pay it off the cut up the credit card and never use it again.

This works because now you have "open lines of credit" where you paid off a balance.
>>
>>17480643
Consolation prize from another tall woman: if you've never had sex with someone close to your height, you're missing out, it has some great advantages.
>>
>>17480643
The only person limiting your dating pool is you

Get over yourself
>>
>>17478532
Instead of "going for it" why not just be friends first. As friends the both of you will bond over the film school stuff which could lead to a relationship
>>
>>17480683
You're talking to a woman

Its kind of impossible for them to do that
>>
>>17480690
>says the tripfag
>>
>>17480695
Get decapitated in a drive thru
>>
>>17480699
>tfw no DL
No you.
>>
>>17480683
I was trying to be funny. It's sort of an accepted thing that women are supposed to only date men who are taller and older than them. Even if it's just a few centimeters or months. I'd date a shorter guy if he was great.
>>
>>17480707
I never understood why it's such a big deal. I'm a 6'2" guy, and hell I'm almost curious what it would be like to date a woman taller than me.
>>
>>17480707
on the internet it is, in real life with real adults it isn't. Millennials are god damn weird
>>
>>17478431
Maybe.

>>17478022
Probably one of them was talking a bunch of shit and borrowed her friends account to talk some more when she got blocked. What are their relation to each other?

>>17477884
Depends on the guy I guess but I mean don't put on so much that you look entirely different. And don't do that dumb shit where you dye your eyelids blue, what the fuck is up with that.
>>
>>17480713
Not her but also relatively tall and for me it's the eternal trope that the woman has to be small and dainty, a little thing that can be thrown around in the bedroom. If you're tall, you're not going to be a feathery little princess even if you're very slim and have a light frame.

Obviously the idea is also that the man should be big and strong and physically dominating your form, but I wanted to point out that it goes both ways. It's not just finding tall men more attractive but also feeling self-conscious when you feel too "big".

I got over it but it used to bother me a lot when I was younger.
>>
>>17480684
>As friends the both of you will bond over the film school stuff which could lead to a relationship
this literally, literally never happens outside of bad anime
>>
Why are all the questions in these threads.
>would you date an X
>would you date someone with Y colored hair
>Do girls like X height guys?

They make it seem like human beings dont have individual taste
>>
>>17480730
>If you're tall, you're not going to be a feathery little princess even if you're very slim and have a light frame.
Could always go for a gym rat I suppose, where they can throw you around regardless. Never mattered much for me since I tend to go for more plus sized women anyways.
>>
>>17480683
>The only person limiting your dating pool is you
This is such a retarded statement
>>
>>17480737
>They make it seem like human beings dont have individual taste
Individuals have different tastes, general populations follow trends. For instance an individual woman may in fact prefer a guy who plays an unhealthy amount of video games because she herself is also a shut in, but the average woman would not. For general dating purposes, it would be better to curb that unhealthy habit.
>>
>>17480643
>Why do you do this?
Because I want to be the little girl.

Seems there's some disdain for girls like me. Judging from what these guys are saying >>17477972 >>17477963 >>17477954 I'm not really even wanted.

The one boyfriend I've had was over 6'5", yeah, but he was also awkward and I made all the moves.
He explicitly expressed over the course of our relationship that, while he liked that I was small, he would have liked to date someone who he could see eye to eye. He sometimes joked about how he worried that people thought I was his daughter, but I saw the twinge in his eyes when he said it. Whenever a tall girl came anywhere near, he struggled to keep his eyes off of her.

I'd bet that if you hit on some tall guys yourself, they'll be falling over for you.
>>
>>17480737
It's because they're fuckwits who can't read the first question of the OP
>>
>>17480739
Not my thing. But surprisingly I actually found out that I really get off on easily covering someone head to toe with my body, being able to take it if a man lies on me without propping himself up, the natural eye contact and kissing without having to stand on your toes or get cramps in your neck. So it's all good, I just had to grow into my height I guess.

But what does annoy me is that guys always act surprised when they hear of girls feeling self-conscious because they're tall, yet they talk about how cute small girls are all the time. Open a random "cute things girls do" thread and it's filled with "when they have to stand on tiptoes", "when you hold something over their head", "when they wear your clothes and are swimming in them", "how tiny their hands are"...
>>
>>17480745
desu i prefer tiny women

a foot shorter at the bare minimum, but that's hard to find, not even getting into my own issues
>>
>>17480745
In my experience small girls think they're too cute and can get whatever they want. Taller girls are typically more humbled like >>17480643
when girls think they can get whatever they want and think that they're cuter than they are it's a huge huge huge turn off.
>>
ITT: Anon girls talking about how they want a tall alpha and beta anon guys getting triggered about how unfair girls are.

Reminder: If you're a 4/10 you date 4/10s
if you're a 5/10 you date 5/10's so on and so forth
>>
>>17480761
that's not even true though

4/10 women only date 6+/10 guys

if you're a 4/10 guy or less you date no one
>>
>>17480756
Oh good, looks like my ugly duckling years of being an awkward looking weirdo surrounded by my gorgeous friends has actually paid off!

>>17480761
I don't really see where that's happening.
>>
>>17480767
You're referring to OKcupid, get off your computer and go out into the real world you neet
>>
>>17480779
no im referring to real life

keep getting defensive though
>>
This is kinda long and probably pretty boring, but if anyone is bored and feels like giving a girl some advice:

>Meet guy through mutual friend
>really hit it off, have jokes and the like
>am v interested but have no intentions of telling
>months go by we talk occasionally blah blah
>Out of the blue asks me am I into him
>give him weird vague answer, he's like idontgetit.jpg
>feel like a moron, explain I am into him shortly after
>He's like cool, we hook up shortly after that
>He basically blanks me and starts trying to do my friend
> I get pissed af and call him out
> he basically tells me to leave him alone
> turns out friend is actually at fault
> feel bad for being psycho bitch

Basically I wanna know is it worth me apologising to him several months later (and if so how I would approach it)? I kinda miss at least having him as a friend cause we really did get along and shit
>>
>>17480761
ITT:
>bwaaaah i'm tall
>bwaaaah i'm short
>>
>>17480754
>But what does annoy me is that guys always act surprised when they hear of girls feeling self-conscious because they're tall
I think a lot of it has to do with the fact they wear heels a lot. When women talk about being self conscious about being tall it's often paired with complaining about how they can't wear heels or they're taller than they're date and so on.

If I was a short guy, it would probably annoy me and encourage me to take her issues less seriously if a woman was complaining about how unfeminine she felt because of her height, but then going out of her way to make herself seem even taller.
>>
>>17480796
>It's a "Chad wouldn't commit" episode

>>17480800
Better than
>bwaaaah i'm ugly
>>
>>17480802
Understandable, but wearing heels has little to do with wanting to be taller, and accepting that you "can't" wear heels because you're already too tall as is can be another hurdle as they're so stereotypically feminine.

Having said that, I've never known a girl who had issues with her height who did not either avoid heels at all costs or would opt for kitten heels if there was no other way.
>>
>>17480658
I guess I don't have any tips on the actual asking her out bit but for the date (assuming she's free) I'd say ask her if she wants to go do something interesting other than just a movie or something. I feel like that makes the date more memorable and interesting. (but then, you'd have to figure out what she's into, I'd be thinking something like an arcade or rock climbing or martial arts or something).
As far as facial hair, that's a pretty subjective thing. Personally I prefer people who are clean shaven but if she dated a 17yo when she was 14 she might prefer guys who look older. Just a thought
>>
New Thread >>17480751
>>
>>17480796
This
>>17480804
Laughing at your stupidity
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.