[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat Behavior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1470617645776.jpg (64KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470617645776.jpg
64KB, 540x540px
I have an orange Tabby who is super relaxed and vocal with his meows.

I took him for a walk out in the backyard, and he headed towards a shrub ambitiously. After smelling it with his mouth open and drooling a LOT, he began to furiously rub up against the tree.

When I leaned in closer to see what he was doing, his fur stood up and he hissed at me and swatted me. The only time he's EVER done that was when I step on his tail accidently. After dealing with him growling and hissing as I carried him back home, he seemed to return to his old self after about 5 minutes.

Did he smell some weird chemical? Another cats scent? It couldnt have been catnip, he doesnt hiss at me for it. Im a little worried.
>>
>>17461241
>>>/an/ ?
>>
>>17461264
Posting it there too, I just really need reassurance he didnt smell some weird chemical, and that this is normal. Im worried.
>>
>>17461241
Another cat pissed there. made him territorial.

Even the nicest of cats go nuts when they smell an alpha cat nearby.
>>
>>17461274
Whats the science behind this to make him go hostile towards me though? He only walks with me by his side, meows at me if I lag behind too much, and he stands in between my legs when a loud truck goes by.

I guess I just feel offended by my cat, which is pretty laughable. I just find it so weird how he snapped at me simply for leaning down a bit
>>
>>17461293
>>17461293
It's like you being super fucking angry like 10/10 angry then someone comes close to you and you lash out then imagine that your cat has no concept of social issues and it is normal for vats to lash out on each other and then be cool afterwards.
It's an animal and it's not a tiny human so you can't apply logic to this situation as if it was a tiny human.

It got agiated because someone he didn't like was at that tree, he was rubbing hiself against that tree marking it and thinking about ripping that cat to shreds, you came close and got in the crossfire.

He is not human, he is not thinking ''Omg he was such an asshole today like wtf is wrong with him OmG'' he is rather thinking something along the lines of meow meow meow because cats aren't human and don't have human thoughts they are animals and act like animals.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.