[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shaved armpits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: _20160201_080734.jpg (13KB, 480x119px) Image search: [Google]
_20160201_080734.jpg
13KB, 480x119px
My girlfriend recently complained about my armpits hair, and i thought since she shaves almost all of her body for me, i could shave my armpits for her.
I wanted to sirprise her, and i actually did shave my armpits. It was okay for first wo days, but then my armpits got itchy as fuck. Is this supposed to happen? Can i do something about this? It's driving me crazy.
>>
Hair is part of what makes a man a man
>t. someone who hasn't shaved any part of their body in over a year
>>
>>17445531
I don't necessarly agree with this but i didn't mind my hair most of my life. Now i've made a mistake and my armpits are itching as fuck. Help me.
>>
>>17445523
They'll stop eventually.
>>
>>17445523
just use clippers and cut it really short
i do this during the warmer months to avoid smelling like the crack of an ass
>>
>>17445536
Well I don't know.
Next time don't shave for a woman
Get Get a woman that likes hair.
>>
>>17445523
the problem is that you shaved them when you should have taken them with wax
you have to always hydrate if you have sensitive skin or itchiness will happen.

it really is not that weird a thing

but now you know what most girls have to go through all their fucking body. I´m happy you want to make your girl happy though. it takes a real man to hurt for handsomeness
>>
>>17445540
When they grow back? It's been 4 days already since the itching started and it doesn't seem like its going to stop anytime soon.
>>17445542
It's so short it's almost unnoticable right now.
>>
>>17445544
how do you hydrate the skin?
>>
>>17445549
Yes, when it grows back. Does your hair grow really slowly or something, btw? It's highly unusual that 4 days later you can barely see it.
>>
>>17445554
Yeah it grows very slowly. Family trait.
>>
>>17445553
you can use products for that but if you don´t want to waste a lot of money you can use the aloe vera plant. I´m a straight man and I normally use it on my skin or eat it. they are good for burns also. check them out they will leave you baby smooth
>>
>>17445563
thanks anon
>>
>>17445523

lift weights. eat foods that boost T

don't ever shave again. that's weak. Tell your gf that she can go meet young boys at the playground.
>>
>>17445523
>>17445536
>>17445549

Just deal with it, Jesus. It will go away, once the sharp ends of the hairs have grown out of your skin.
>>
>>17445587
>>17445531
Relationships are about giving and taking.

If you wouldn't even do something so trivial for your gf you should probably just consider breaking up.
>>
>>17445523 It stops after a while. Next time use a trimmer like >>17445542 said.

Where is the text from?
>>
>>17445553
Any cheap moisturiser dude
>>
I've literally never shaven in my life, so.

Remember to shave with the grain
Also ask her for advice/help, explaining the situation, since she has more experience with this.

Alright. I'm out of ideas.
>>
>>17447115
I don't really know, had it lying around.
>>
For the short-term, get some clove oil and put it on your armpits. That's the same stuff they use to numb toothaches. No more itch for at least a few hours.

Time is all that will take care of it. What you have to worry about though is ingrown hairs. This is going to hurt, trust me, but ingrown hairs hurts worse. You have to scrub and I mean hard twice a day. Better if you did it every time you went to the bathroom, but that's probably asking too much. This keeps the pores that are absolutely in shock over what you've done to them clean and will allow the hair to continue on its natural path instead of being blocked and curling back in. I've used alcohol as well but I don't know what your pain tolerance is.

Go. Scrub. Now! It may already be too late, considering it's your armpits and already a bit of a hotbed for bacteria.
>>
>>17445523
the first time is always super itchy; the more you shave the less it itches.
Also, I prefer to cut them really short, not shave my armpits totally: unless you're bulky, it looks dumb imho.

>>17447432
>>>/b/
>>
>>17447453

You're telling me to go to /b/ because I give honest fucking advice? How is that /b/? Seriously I'd love to know how any of this could be even slightly construed as being /b/.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.