[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 43

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
>Be 18
>Saving myself for marriage
>11 year old younger brother
>13 year old younger sister
>Parents die in accident
>Get custody of them as we have no US relatives and orphanages are shit
>Can't support us working shitty jobs
>I've had to start selling my body so that they can have a normal life in a normalish household living in a good neighborhood

I can be someone's wife one day, r-right? ;_;
>>
Any advice for a guy who will have his life in order in about 8 months and wants to start dating?

Im thinking about building an actual diet instead of just winging eat by eating whats healthy.

Any get button down shirts tailored, vast improvement?
>>
>>17439992
someone will be down, sure
the question is will you be attracted to the sort of person that tries to turn a ho into a housewife
>>
>>17439992
You could, but no way I'm gonna take care of dem kids
>>
Is every fucking girl at age 22 to 26 in a relationship?
Since I can remember college all the fucking girls I asked out were on a fucking relationship. All of them, not a single one was not

So question at hand would be, are the majority of girls at 22 to 26 on a relationship? And are the ones who are not NOT in a relationship because of something serious?
>>
>>17440009
I'm 23/almost 24 and the majority of my friends are single. In fact, among my closest friends, I'm the only one who's in a relationship. One of my best friends had a long term boyfriend from when she was 18 to earlier this year. There's nothing wrong with my friends, we're all pretty normal.
>>
>>17440009
Girls say that instead of no these days
>>
>>17439996
Can you give us a little more direction in your question?

>>17440009
Imma say this >>17440019

>>17439992
Hey, that's frickin tragic. You're only going to get sympathy, really.
There's gotta be resources out for you. You are the classic heart string tugging case. Social assistance? Welfare? Did you have any contact with a social services case worker while taking custody of your siblings? You could contact them and ask for advice on where you should start looking.
>>
>>17440018
This. Same thing for me and all the chicks from my major's grad class. Mostly single. They never complained about it, either. They seem disinterested in relationships, if anything. They're all busy going to London for internships and Seattle and NYC for jobs, etc. Pretty smart of them, imo. No sense in getting tied to something when they're in a transition part of life. I think there are a lot of women in their 20s who are more interested in career and building their lives rather than dudes. Settle down in late 20s and such when they're not moving around so much.
>>
>>17440028
A few of my friends wouldn't mind being in a relationship, but they're not desperate for a boyfriend or anything. That's how I was before I started dating my boyfriend too, not fussed either way. A relationship is not the focus or goal of my life, it's just a nice addition. But I don't think I'd hate my life or feel lonely if I didn't have a boyfriend.

We're all well-educated, studying or working in professional jobs if that gives any context to my situation too.
>>
>>17439992
You say there are no relatives in the US, but are there any foreign to at least help with financial aid? I can't help but imagine there should be inheritance, life insurance, government aid, or something to help make the difference.

Either way, if there was a valid reason to sell your body I guess this would be it.
>>
>>17440009
I think it depends on where you live. In the south people still put a big emphasis on the importance of getting married and making babies so girls in that age range are often trying to do just that.

Also sometimes this>>17440019
>>
Guys, why are there so many of you who make threads complaining about problems with your girlfriends, but won't break up with them?

I'm not talking about guys with problems that can actually be fixed. I'm talking about guys with problems where it's clearly a dealbreaker for the guy, and on top of that, they reveal there are other problems and they're also not that invested in the girl either and can supposedly get any girl they want.
>>
>>17440156
>Guys, why are there so many of you who make threads complaining about problems with your girlfriends, but won't break up with them?
I've generally interpreted it as a mix of low self esteem and afraid of being alone. It's the male equivalent of that girl who bounces from relationship to relationship without a pause I think.
>>
>>17440156
>and can supposedly get any girl they want.
Yeah that's just not possible

I'm just assuming here that the guys don't wanna be alone. Guys have a much more tough time getting women on their life, more to the point, the sex drive we have is about 3 times as fucking big as yours is. It's the testosterone. So we put up with crazy shit because we need to unload. It's a primal desire at its best.

Also you completely forgot the one thing that people feel on relationships: Attachment, and less likely, love. Even if you're a fucking nutbag.
>>
>>17440163
See, that's what I would think if they weren't all "I could get as many hookups as I wanted on Tinder right now". Like, it's fine if you don't want to be alone, just don't make up bullshit that doesn't make sense.

>>17440174
>Also you completely forgot the one thing that people feel on relationships: Attachment, and less likely, love. Even if you're a fucking nutbag.
No, I acknowledge that's a thing
>they're also not that invested in the girl either
>>
>>17440156
You're talking as if women don't do the same thing.
Change is scary. The comfortable and familiar misery is much easier to stick around with.
>>
>>17440183
Like I implied, the guys talk like they don't give a fuck about the relationship and wouldn't give a fuck if they weren't with their girlfriend and that they have a million other girls waiting for them
>>
>>17440190
That's what they tell themselves to feel better about it. Few people are consciously aware of when they're doing the "comfortable familiar misery" thing
>>
Mid twenties male anon working on life improvement here.

Ladies, how would you feel if I guy lets you know he's currently living with his folks? Would it be an automatic rejection or would you hear him out?

I'm currently working a full time job not making enough to move out on my own, but is able to help knock out some of the bills of the household to assist my folks. We're all at a form of limbo where we need one anothers support to get through the months for now.
>>
>>17440377
I don't have a problem with a guy living with his parents, but I have to question how you're not earning enough to not live on your own. Assuming we're talking about living with roommates
>>
File: Psychopath.jpg (158KB, 656x656px) Image search: [Google]
Psychopath.jpg
158KB, 656x656px
>>17439949

Slow night tonight.

Come on out everyone; we all know you have questions, need advice or even just someone to listen.

We're your interactive journal/diary.
>>
>>17440396
One word, Colorado. Since becoming one of the first weed states and being advertised to hell and back, the price of living shot up in all fields, namely rent.

My friend had to settle for finding a stranger to room with which was alright, but then ended poorly for him with a good amount of his shit stolen by the roommates friends and family and then the roommate himself trying to bail on him, causing alot of legal bullshit that financially fucked him. So after watching that, I am not trusting some random asshole to be my roommate.

Then we got those paranoid middle aged managers looking at the 20 somethings thinking each and every last one of us in this state are a bunch of hopeless stoners that moved in for the weed. You have to prove yourself to them that you can be dedicated to work and/or have some sob story about how hard you have it for pity points, and the single attractive moms end up snagging the part.

Eventually my folks plan to open a store themselves and I would love to help them make it work, not only to help everyone, but also because I can get a salary and finally ride solo.
>>
Some girl I've been seeing texted me to tell her about my past a bit ago. The problem is I spent most of my life in my room wasting away on MMOs, and it was only in the past few years I started getting my shit together.

What the fuck do you do in this position, there's no good way of saying you were a stereotypical neckbeard.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (265KB, 931x1409px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
265KB, 931x1409px
Did I get the "Let's just be friends" talk?
>>
>>17440429
>One word, Colorado. Since becoming one of the first weed states and being advertised to hell and back, the price of living shot up in all fields, namely rent.
Seems kind of weird to me. Maybe it's different towards Seattle, but I haven't noticed rent prices going up in WA.
>>
>>17440440

Lie.

Tell here you were raised in a normal family, went to a normal high school, took ROTC, etc.

She's not going to have you vetted or cross reference the information with your Facebook.

You can be whoever want to be.
>>
>>17440444

Check'd

Wait, are you the green or the white?
>>
>>17440440
"To be honest, I was a bit of a loser throughout highschool. It's only really recently that I got my shit together"
>>
>>17440452
I'm green, yeah.
>>
>>17440448
What terrible advice. She wants to get to know you better in order to "bond". Telling her lies will distance the two of you. Been there, done that. Instead, tell her the truth and don't take yourseld so serious. Say you were a neckbeard that finally decided to get his shit together. You might be surprised what you find out about HER when she realizes you are being honest instead of trying to appear bigger than you are
>>
>>17440423
It's 11am here, slow monday morning is not cool. So I guess I will input:
I know love and work don't mix well, but there's this girl I like where I work. We're both interns though, and both our internships end by the end of september.
We often eat together at lunch, and I had some long talks with her, especially last week after lunch when we stayed 15 minutes talking when everyone else already left.
Would it be ok to ask her out for a drink? Would that look strange to you ladies?
>>
>>17440445
Overtime the rent became noticeable, places that were $900 became $1900, $500 turned to $1000-1200, and apparently some of the landlords of those places became greedy as hell by cutting corners on maintenance and those that couldn't deal with the new prices were given the option of "Pay up or get out.".

Could go to Pueblo, but you would much rather move to a weedless state than go to Pueblo.
>>
>>17440448
>Tell here you were raised in a normal family, went to a normal high school, took ROTC, etc.
Mostly true. My family is relatively normal and healthy discounting some select people we don't talk to, went to a normal high school. I just dropped off the map into my room after I got home.

>>17440462
>You might be surprised what you find out about HER when she realizes you are being honest instead of trying to appear bigger than you are
The kicker is she came from a pretty shitty background, I know more about her. Stuff that was basically out of her control. So it feels particularly pathetic, because I had no good reason for behaving that way.
>>
What are some things that turn girls on and most men just don't know?
>>
>>17440009
I'm going to answer your question with a question of my own: are you Chris-Chan?
>>
File: 1469832202295.jpg (61KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469832202295.jpg
61KB, 960x720px
>>17440562
Chris chan has ascended from tfwnogf into a whole new level of insanity

Last I heard he thought a rotting abscess was a clitoris
>>
I had my first first date this past Friday. It went fine and we got along swimmingly, but I'm not sure if there's much of any chemistry between us. I figure I'd be up for another date or two to see if it's really going anywhere. Anyhow, girls, how/when do you typically see (or prefer) guys to ask you on a second date? I'm wondering if literally the first message is too soon—she's already sent a msg saying thanks etc., and I'm debating asking her out again in my response.
>>
File: The grillz never came..jpg (120KB, 682x767px) Image search: [Google]
The grillz never came..jpg
120KB, 682x767px
>>17440556

From my experience:

>Light to moderate choking.
>Wearing a 'collar' of some type; it shows that you've staked your claim and everyone needs to be aware of this. This can be a necklace, choker, or a literally handmade leather collar (look them up on Amazon they go some pretty cool ones.
>Ankle bracelets and toe rings are pretty hot; they make cute gifts.
>Neck kissing is HUGE and I have never had a grill tell me she doesn't enjoy/love having her neck kissed.
>Forehead kisses are sweet; do this when you guys are feeling passionate.
>Listen to them talk about their hopes, dreams, etc.
>Make them laugh; I once made a stonefaced grill laugh so often in one day that her face was sore.
>Open doors, stand up when they enter the room, pull out chairs for them, allow them to sit first.
>Give them a good fuck when they want/need it.
>Listen to them bitch about the other grillz at work.
>Treat them like an equal whom you respect; regardless of if you actually do or not.

But I'm just a guy so grillz, please correct me if I'm wrong and add your input.
>>
Guys:
I know a girl who knows she's a "basic bitch". She always calls herself that, she's not really interesting but she said that she'll never lower her standards. She's also overweight. She's very pretty but I don't understand why she has to indulge in it.

Basically:
>pretty but overweight
>always buys Starbucks even when in another country
>mainly interested in sporty or "jock" types

I know you're not suppose to care what other people think but that can't be healthy. She seems perfectly content on not changing a thing about herself yet she's constantly complaining about not having a boyfriend. It's funny, because if a guy openly admitted to being "basic", females will do anything in their power to avoid him. Meanwhile, while she's overweight but pretty (I'd say about a 7/10 in the face) she could literally sit back and not change her lifestyle and still have guys approach her. Granted, not the guys that she's interested in, but guys will approach nonetheless. Admittedly, I'm interested in her but she started showing more and more that she's basic, I don't have a problem with that but I think it makes sense to stop trying to get with her. What do you think? We occasionally chat but I'm always the one to initiate the conversations.Is that an obvious sign that she's not interested in me? Should I just stop trying? Anyone else tried going after girls who were "basic"?
>>
>>17440459

Yeah that's not good for you.

She's pushing you into the friendzone and unless you do something bold to prevent that then you're fucked.

Tell her that you also value her friendship but you can't fight these feelings you have for her anymore.

Tell her you know an actual relationship would bring you two closer together and that's what you want above all else.

You need to say this ASAP because she's already forgetting about her crush on you.

Don't be so Beta about understanding and agreeing with her; tell her what you want.

DO IT!
>>
>>17440556
>when they roll up their sleeves
>when they stretch and you see their happy trail (for me, at least, and I've gotten some friends to agree)
>confident but sweet touching: a light hand on the small of her back when she's walking in front of you out of a crowded place, a playful little swat at her ass when you walk by, grabbing her hand or stroking her thigh a bit under the table when you're with others
>if you're with a girl, occasionally go for the stereotypical romantic kisses (intense eye contact, slow ginger movements towards her face, a hand in her neck or under her chin)
>sexually, being passionate and intense about how much you want her, undressing her roughly or throwing her on the bed, pushing her up against a wall or table, groaning in her ears how much she drives you crazy
>being shamelessly cutesy and goofy around kids and animals - shows off the daddy potential and nurturing instinct she'd also bask in
>teasing, not being afraid to fuck with her a bit
>>
My boobs have been sore for 9 days, am I pregnant? My period is several days late.

Anyone here been pregnant? What were your earliest symptoms?
>>
>>17440781
I wish u were my bf...
>>
>>17440850
Do you use contraception pills? If so, could be because of them, other than that I'm afraid I can't help. I did have two weeks of constant breast swelling before my period once, and my period always used to be late, back when I didn't use pills.
>>
>>17440850
Have been pregnant 3 times.
Early symptoms were fatigue, having to go to the bathroom often, tender breasts and slight stomach cramps. Why don't you make a test so you know what's going on and can stop being worried or start to take whatever actions
>>
>>17440850
Post them sore titties bitch
>>
>>17440444
You did but you need to tell her you don't want to be just friends. ASAP.
>>
>>17440440
Tell her that you were a turbonerd in high school but got your shit together.
>>
File: AP_690327031.jpg (122KB, 980x674px) Image search: [Google]
AP_690327031.jpg
122KB, 980x674px
>>17440556
I really like old fashioned, kinda stereotypical manly men.
>hard working
>have manly hobbies
>able to do things around the house
>dresses elegant (especially white/blue shirts)
>gentlemanly
>not too emotional
>socially dominant
>sarcastic
>well-spoken
>romantic, but not cheesy
>not clingy

I find shit like watching him shave, or when he gets home and takes off his shoes and sit on the couch weirdly attractive.
>>
>>17440894
Lol so a walking emotionless ATM

Fucking bitches i swear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH3cPk_edRU
>>
>>17440898
I never mentioned money and never said he has to be emotionless - just not a little drama bitch.

I actually paid college for my boyfriend since I won a scholarship and he didn't, and now I make twice as much as him and pay most of our expenses. But surely I am a gold digger.
>>
>>17440900
I don't care
>>
>>17440901
Then why the fuck did you comment.
>>
File: 3ab.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3ab.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>17440909
because I do what I want bitch
>>
>>17440894
> socially dominant

What does this mean? I can't imagine you're looking for an asshole
>>
>>17440916
Definitely not an asshole. But neither a Nice Guy™.
Someone who stands for himself, generally admired/respected, with leadership qualities, capable of saying no and going after what he wants. Someone who isn't scared of discussion and conflict.
My boyfriend is most of the things I listed above, but he's your classic next door, good guy. Truly, the most generous and kind person I've ever met.
>>
5 foot 6 male how screwed am I for dating in America ?
>>
>>17440916
Vast majority of women want a guy who takes charge. You need to approach her, ask her out, make the first move etc. You're the man so your in charge. A lot of women want a man who is like that in his social life in general (eg your the leader of your friend group).
But at a minimum no woman will want anything to do with a man unless he takes charge on the relationship and is the dominant one
>>
If I ask this girl that shut me down what she thought of me would it be worth it? I'd like to know her thoughts because lately I've felt so pathetic and just want some clues as to who I am. I pretty much have no introspection
>>
The next time I'll be seeing the woman I'm interested in is an event where there will be lots of people we both know around. We've around flirted plenty so at this point I want to just bring it home and ask her directly if she wants to date. The question is, should I go balls-deep and just do this in public, or bother to drag her to another room? The former might score points for boldness and is easier than finding a more secluded spot.
>>
>>17440952
Go for broke. Women dig the brave and foolhardy.
>>
File: 6376478.jpg (425KB, 910x1954px) Image search: [Google]
6376478.jpg
425KB, 910x1954px
Didn't get any responses last thread but it was near the end.

How do I respond? Never expected to get this far.
>>
>>17440956

That's an obvious signal she would like for you to ask her on a date. That said, movie theaters are terrible for first dates and inviting someone into your home (i.e. for a screening) is creepy/too fast for the first date. Think of something else, even if it's a coffee date, and ask her out.
>>
>>17440980

And if it goes particularly well you can invite her home to Netflix and chill, metaphorically or literally.
>>
>>17440850
The day I was supposed to regularly start my period, I woke up around 8am after a full night's rest, fell back to sleep at 8:30am, and didn't wake up until like five in the evening.

I didn't have tender breasts until way later. I started puking the second day after my missed period. Nonstop after every meal until I was dehydrated and disgusted. Everything was disgusting. Smells, food, standing up made me nauseous.

I had to pee all the time and it felt like if I didn't run to the bathroom, I'd pee my pants.

I get tender breasts before my period starts, but rarely felt it pregnant until I started filling up with milk (maybe second or third trimester).

However, everyone's pregnancy symptoms are different. You should take a test.
>>
>>17440956
She's into you. Invite her over for Netflix and chill or pizza or whatever.
>>
>>17440850
Not a woman but that sounds like you need to take a test. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>try to get first girlfriend (22)
>finally lose virginity
>"jk we are sexfriends lol"
>she wants to "share" me with her other firends

what the flying fuck help
>>
>>17440444

you are both idiots
>>
>>17439992
Bitch, you didn't have to become a whore, people go through worse times and manage to keep their decency.
>>
>>17440939
I'm just asking his question because I'm about to take a year and get in shape while I get my shit I order and want to start dating. Being this short am I beating a dead horse is it not worth it to loll myself getting In shape ? I'm fit right now just not like god tier.
>>
>>17440939

My boyfriend is 5'6". I usually prefer taller guys, but meh, it's not a huge deal.
>>
>>17441045
>get to fuck more girls after fucking a girl

whats the problem
>>
So I've been seeing this girl for about a month and a half and we really hit it off, the sex is really really good and I've started to become attached to her.

My problem is that in the past three days she's been acting really distant. She hasn't wanted sex when we hang out, which normally sex can't get enough and neither can I. It's only been three days but should I be concerned? If the romance is over that's fine but it'd be nice to get a heads up.
>>
So I met this girl a few times and we clicked instantly and started texting and talking a lot, problem was distance. So the last time we hung out she was laughing at my jokes, sharing drinks with me and asked for my coat. So all good stuff, right? She leaves for break, we still keep in touch, our convos are usually like one giant block of text of us replying and talking to each other about random things (politics, family life, philosophy, and whatever). So she comes back and I mention how we should hang out over text, she gets excited. I tell her im free tuesday if she wants to hang. She says she'll get back go me if she can go, she hasn't messaged me back about hanging out tomorrow yet. It's been three days. Wtf do I do : /

I don't want to sound desperate
>>
>>17441111
Quads are goddamn right

>>17441146
Don't confront her about it directly, try implying you're hearing if there's something wrong.
You might be wondering how you can do that, you just invite her to anything or talk her about how you could work out something next week, and if she's avoiding seeing you or taking too much time to answer, don't bring up the subject but tell her something like "That's maybe nothing, but I've been noticing you're a little less focused... Is there something bothering you ? You know I'm always here if you need to talk"

Something along these lines, you will probably write it better, I'm not a native.
I'm saying all this supposing she's a bitch, but if she's a 10/10 nice grill just nicely ask her if there's something going on, and make her know you would enjoy working something out with her, if she's not interested, well you'll know it. Don't be a dick when that happens and tell her that's okay, you could even mention being free if she changes her mind.
>>
I would love to gift my girl something to make her see how much I love her. I don't know what I'm supposed to buy, I don't want flowers... too classy and I don't want to buy her something she likes, like her best concert tickets or anything. I want a "symbol", I'm thinking of a decoration, a book, I don't know.

Any idea ?
>>
File: tumblr_nrfqqo3eR81sayrd9o1_500.jpg (93KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrfqqo3eR81sayrd9o1_500.jpg
93KB, 500x542px
>>17441323

A hatoful boyfriend love pillow.
>>
>>17441339
N... what
where's the symbol in that
>>
File: Untitled.png (471KB, 779x601px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
471KB, 779x601px
>>17441323

The Dungeons & Dragons Basic Set.
>>
>>17441346
W-when I asked for something symbolic, I didn't mean symbolic as in "Dragons are going to break your shit up senpai", more like "I love you"
>>
>>17441323
If you enjoy reading, get her a book and inscribe it to make it personal. You can tell something about the kind of person you were and in what frame of mind you were when reading it, or about something that reminds you of her or that you want to share with her.
>>
>>17441353
Probably the best idea, but I'm a shitty reader while she reads a lot. I will busy myself looking for books.
>>
>>17441386
I think that it's sincerely personal is most important... it hardly really matters what the gift is as long as you can attach a personal message to it, an "I want you to have this because" kind of thing.
>>
>>17441400
I don't know if you're the same person who mentioned the book, but I had an idea of writing personal messages, or maybe highlight sentences, it will take some time but I will probably do that.
The only matter is that I can't read as fast with as much interest as her, I will do my best tho' will probably open a few romance books in libraries until I find the one.

Thanks
>>
File: $_1.jpg (35KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
35KB, 300x400px
>>17441409

So long as the book represents something meaningful to the both of you, you know? For instance, you could get her the Dungeons & Dragons players' handbook and write a personal message on the inside such as

> dragons are going to break your shit up sempai
>>
File: b-but senpai.png (78KB, 274x239px) Image search: [Google]
b-but senpai.png
78KB, 274x239px
>>17441423

man stop she will not have Dungeons & Dragons, I can't highlight these dragons to show her my love
>>
>>17441323
She's not classy?
>>
>>17441515
She's is, but that'd be too cliché
>>
>>17441307
Thanks friendo, that's pretty much the route I was planning on taking anyways. I'm not a super confrontational person so I was going to ask if she had a lot on her mind lately. We had been spending a ton of time together lately so I've been trying to give her space. I'd like to work things out because in about two months we haven't fought once and I'd like to keep it that way. She's a sweet girl but it is what it is and I figure things will play out the way that they should in the long run.

That being said thanks for taking the time to respond, you kind of put my mind at ease a bit. I appreciate it bromigo.

She's coming over in a bit so I'll let you know how it goes.
>>
>in my car, parked in a lot
>guy pulls up next to me
>I had my door opened, close it
>glance up
>he's staring at me with a huge grin on his face
>I pretend not to notice and hurry along inside the building

Alright, so this goes to anyone that can answer, but I guess especially to male anons: the fuck is that? I checked myself in the bathroom mirror to see if maybe something was funny about my appearance, I don't think there was anything off. Did he want to fuck me or what? I'm socially inept so I assumed at first that he was smiling at me because I was funny to him.
>>
>>17441575
Best case scenario he was a sperg trying to look cool.
>>
>>17441323

A necklace with the co ordinates of the place you first met.

A journal with her name inscribed
>>
>>17441591
What's the worst case scenario?
>>
>>17441609
I don't know ? Rapist ?

Stay outta trouble, kiddo.
>>
>>17441609
Kidnapper that keeps you in the basement, maybe.
Like the other anon said, watch out. There are some crazy people in this world.
>>
>>17441609
don't listen to them

>>17441619
>>17441625

> worst case is he wants to marry you
>>
File: tumblr_obkq3oOAb31vy128go1_250.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obkq3oOAb31vy128go1_250.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
How long do you think it generally takes a girl to stop feeling awkward around a guy who she turned down? I admit it's my fault, I accept that it takes time, just wondering how long it might take. Or is it forever.
>>
>>17441575
It's guys like that who give normal guys a bad name and we have all this yes means yes and no means no rape stuff.

Normal men don't do that.
>>
>>17441666
>my fault
Eh, putting the blame on someone when i comes to attraction doesn't make much sense senpai
>>17441687
>not picking up chicks on the parking lot while listening to eurobeat
>>
i´m a fat girl. pic is similar to my body.

i don´t carea bout being fat. the only thing that would make me consider to get fit and lose weight is if my bf doesn´t find me attractive anymore. how do i tell if he´s actually into how i look or is secretly wishing i´d get to a normal weight? i was the same weight when we started dating and he always tells me that i´m beautiful. is he telling the truth or just trying to not get into troubles or hurt my feels?
>>
>>17441722
Look at what kinda porn hes fapping to on his pc
Consider how often he has sex with you. Im sure most guys on average would like to have sex at least once every 2-3 days.
Ask him honestly how he feels about fitter girls and try to assure him it wont hurt your feelings
>>
All right, how should I date a nerd?

She and I are from same high-school class. We are starting uni in 2 months. Meanwhile I've taken a holiday job in truck workshop. I've tried to be flirty with her without success. I've tried to ask her out without success. But one day she texted me that she would like to meet with her in shopping mall right after work. I thought we would spend time together shopping but she decided to go to donalds because she's hungry ( >so romantic ). I'm talkative guy known to be able to get on well with everyone ( guys, girls, police officers, teachers, friends family ) but any topic i tried ended with little reaction. The talk ended with down to earth topic like future, uni, school past. She told me I'm the only 1 from school she talks to. After the meeting our facebook chat because a bit awkward I'd like to ask her out again but I'm not sure if she's even interested in me?
>>
>>17441722
It's literally impossible to tell without asking him. Now to fuel your insecurities: my gf is lighter than you and Ive asked her to lose weight. I still tell her she's beautiful because she is but I still support her losing weight, run with her, buy healthy meals etc because I want her to be healthy.
>>
>>17441722
tell him that you are planning to sign up for a gym and what's his opinion about that
>>
>>17441733
Shit advice
Porn means fuck all, just because he faps to midgets doesn't mean he thinks the rest is unattractive
Sex drive varies from person to person
>>17441722
You are going to have to trust him on this. There is no way to know for sure.
>>
>>17441733
>kinda porn hes fapping to on his pc
he uses incognito mode. i do too. i don´t know what he faps to

we have sex a lot. we see each other once a week and we sleep with each other atleas 4 times during those two days and one night.
i don´t think anything good would come from putting him on the spot and asking such questions.

>>17441742
i know it is. i just wanted to know if and how guys show their gf´s that they actually aren´t happy with their appearance. your post was very helpfull. he might even been into me being fat. he is "making sure i eat enough" quiet often. i do run, but just occasionally since ißm a lazy fuck. he´s indifferent towards it.

>>17441743
i would but then i´d have to follow trough and i have no money for that. i do run, see above, since it´s free and always available. i do think he would support it because he´s a gym nut himself. but mainly for health reasons, i´m not sure he would want me to lose weight.
>>
Girls,
can a guy be really close friends with a girl (doing a lot of stuff together, texting all the time), even though he has a gf and she has a bf?
A friend of mine has a friendship like this and I've always wondered why is gf seems to be ok with it (I guess she has no other choice if she doesn't want to end the relationship?)
>>
Girls and guys

How do I deal with being very sexually frustrated without having sex? And without masturbating cause honestly it doesn't help. I'm very sexually frustrated these days and it's driving me crazy. Yet I don't actually want to hook up.
>>
>>17441235
Anyone :T
>>
>>17441864
Stop using emoticons.
>>
I just had sex for the first time today. stopped about half way and she says that she wants to go home.

Confidence destroyed
Someone end me
>>
>>17441913

It's ok anon. Really.
>>
>>17441971
That's what I keep trying to tell myself. How much longer till the pain goes away?
>>
File: shrak.gif (75KB, 376x362px) Image search: [Google]
shrak.gif
75KB, 376x362px
>>17440781
>Wearing a 'collar' of some type; it shows that you've staked your claim and everyone needs to be aware of this
>>
>>17441703

this does not answer my question though, does anyone have one? I got satanic trips, doesn't that deserve some response?

>>17441666
>>
>>17440850
My GF says sore boobs are some of the earliest signs. You probably want to get a test.
>>
>>17441989

What exactly pains your heart? Explain it
>>
>>17441989
It goes away once you've "succeeded"
>>
>>17442003
If i knew i would've told you.
>>
girls i want to know if this is strange to you or if it has happened to you
i met this girl a year ago, we became friends, she is innocent as fuck, i mean a 22 year old virgin that just had her first kiss in december, and i dont have romantic feelings for her and she doesnt have feelings for me, but i adore her. This has never happened to me, i dont have any kind of sexual thoughts but i like being with her a lot to the point that i miss her when i dont see her for weeks. i see her as an asexual being that needs protection and she told me that her male friends end up feeling the same way about her too
Has this happened to you, is it weird?
or maybe im starting to feel the call of fatherhood?
im older than her for like 5 months and this whole situation kinda freaks me out
>>
My gf talk a lot with a younger male at work frequently and they talk a lot on facebook after she go home until 8-9 pm. We live far from each other so we only meet at the weekends. I asked about it and she said he is just a friend and he is just funny. I feel sick honestly... What to do?
>>
>>17442124

You view her as a little sister. I have a Russian QT that I feel the same way about. She's adorable. But I don't have sexual feelings toward her. I am her mentor, and want to see her succeed.

Honestly, that's probably one of the best type of relationships to have with someone.
>>
>>17442124
I was like this with a friend, don't adore her thought; it will hurt her a lot in the end.
>>
>>17442151
i do view her as my little sister, and to be honest i know she is very pretty, but she looks like a 14 year old girl and i think that is what makes me not attracted to her
>>17442156
i don't want it to end though, we are both in college unless we start to drift apart as soon as we finish college
>>
>>17442185
I meant that if you adore her it will be hurtful.
Like the other anon said, it was the best friendship of my life and i miss it a lot, make an effort to not put her on a pedestal.
>>
>>17439949
Girls how what do I say to a girl I matched with on tinder who has nothing written and nothing but like 3 selfies? Also, i'm curious why do you swipe right sometimes but don't answer messages? Just curious .
>>
>>17442125
Get some self confidence. I can almost guarantee you don't have a whole lot.

Basically your mentality has to be: She chose me and not someone else, so she obviously wants to be with me so I have nothing to worry about. And if she is cheating on me, then she's not worth it.

Get some confidence, and YOU go meet other people and talk to other people plutonically
>>
>>17442276

>has nothing written and nothing but like 3 selfies

Say- I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR CAM SHOW

For real tho, she's probably fake. Are the selfies super high quality btw?
>>
Any girls here ever experienced Stockholm Syndrome?

An ex-gf of mine left me for an abusive ex-boyfriend, and she's displaying all the signs of Stockholm. I currently don't live near her, so there's no much I can do to interfere. She didn't want to go to therapy, either, when I suggested it.

I can guarantee he doesn't love her, and she's told me before she doesn't feel he does, either, but she's "obsessed" with him regardless. She's also fucked up in a few ways.

Personally, I don't have any intention of getting back with her because she fucked me over bad when she went back to him, but I still don't think she deserves to be this mentally fucked because of some prick.

tl;dr any chicks been through Stockholm know how to convince a chick to help themselves? I'm not gonna beat myself up over it to make her better, but if there's something I can do that won't kill me to try it'd be cool to know
>>
Girls:

If I sent you a snapchat over an hour ago and you haven't looked at it (but clearly had an opportunity to since you added something to your story a minute ago), I should take that as a sign that you think I'm physically repulsive and you don't want to interact with me casually or especially sexually, right?
>>
>>17442289
It's not stockholm syndrome it's just how girls are. You just got niceguy™ 'd
>>
>>17442284
They're really not that high quality at all. but not low quality either.
>>
>>17442326

From my experience (3 years of Tinder). If a girl has only THREE pictures, and no description. She's a bot
>>
>>17442329
lmfao, I told her I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR CAM SHOW

and she replied

uhh

well, looks like i fucked that up
>>
>>17442342

Lmao sorry bro. Well. Hey, it's a opener?

But I wasn't messing with you. For real like a lot of girls are fake on there.
>>
>>17442348
hey don't worry it's working out, played it off
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 640x1136px
>>17442342

Just for your entertainment. These worked for me in the past

1/2
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 640x1136px
>>17442364

Good! Keep it up anon!!
>>
>>17442368
Flirting and beheading people doesnt sound like it would mix well
>>
>>17442376

She blew me, although.. It was pretty mediocre
>>
Men: Say a woman puts a lot of effort into her appearance. Diet, exercise, supplements, various massages to enhance different features, a million different skin care products. Is it good, or a red flag?
>>
>>17442399

Why would you ever think that's bad? That shows she takes care of herself. It's great!

That would be like me asking if it's a red flag for a guy to workout, eat healthy, and get sun
>>
>>17442399
>>17442405
This tbqh. I figure a girl should be expected to put in as much effort as the guy she's dating. So if he's Patrick Bateman you should be like this:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RWc8V-iKJ7s
>>
File: pufRIMw.jpg (28KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
pufRIMw.jpg
28KB, 472x472px
>>17442399
Like a lot of things, its good within moderation. Obviously it can become an issue if it goes wild, but generally speaking its a point in her favor.
>>
>>17442368
i like it, i'm using it at some point. And it actually ended up working out great for me she just lives down the road. Didn't realize you just have to be an ass and girls will be in to you.
>>
>>17442419

Lol damn nigga, good work.

Honestly, she's probably just bored of getting "hey" "hey what's up" messages. Since you were different it caught her attention.

Oh, get her number as soon as you can. The sooner the better. Cause otherwise your messages will get lost amongst the hundreds from chads.
>>
>>17442405
>>17442408
>>17442414
I ask because I thought it might strike one as being too obsessive. I keep adding things to my personal routine with the goals of getting a flat stomach + round hips + perky boobs/butt. Not to mention growing my hair out and doing a lot of little things.
>>
>>17442426

That's all good. You're taking care of yourself. That's a good trait. It becomes obsessive if it gets in the way of normal life things. Such as, going out to dinner, or freaking out if you're in the sun too long.
>>
File: Dat Ass.png (111KB, 542x218px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Ass.png
111KB, 542x218px
>>17442376

Tell that to King Henry.

>>17442378

Is she young?

If so, you have plenty of time to teach her how to give the most amazing head ever (at least to you).

I dated a 21 year old who couldn't suck cock to save her life. She gave me tons of head, I showed her what to do and not do, told her to watch some pr0n as research to get ideas so she could develop her own technique to please me.

Trial and error.

Also, positive reinforcement is key.

If she's sucking well, you say "Good girl" and sight or give a little moan.

Some grillz like it when you gently brush their face while they're blowing you; some like a hand on the back of their head (not to push down or mouth fuck...yet.)

Patience, young padawan.

She will learn the ways of the cock.
>>
File: image.jpg (345KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345KB, 1920x1200px
>>17442426
No nothing is hotter than a girl who's ambitious and disciplined enough to take pride in not just her fitness but her nutrition as well with supplementation. It seems like most girls these days just try to use overtly sexual clothing and mountainous layers of makeup to look "hot" while ultimately just looking like cum receptacles (which is fine we've all slept with those girls, but tbqh I've found the attraction is fleeting and vapidity kills any magnetism the THOT look might have). Assuming we're from the same generation I'd be remiss if I didn't say we're a generation of fast fashion and shallow chads/sluts that don't realize their shitty lifestyle choices will cause them to peak by the age of 25. Keep doing what you're doing. Build yourself up and the right dude that's you're equal will come around. Be picky it's natural selection at its finest
>>
>>17442440

Oh, it's ok. I never talked to her again after that
>>
>>17442368

The first picture had some funny material.

The second was a Charles Dickens novel.

But if it gets results; good on ya, m8.

I use the less is more strategy.

If I keep up a certain level of mystique and always leave them wanting more.

And they always want more; those greedy sluts.

Silk glove approach.

If that doesn't work then it's a silk glove in an iron fucking gauntlet.
>>
>>17442452

Awe. that's no fun.

As you get older you'll enjoy teaching the young grillz the pleasures of the flesh; then they fall in love with you and are yours.

When I was young I was:

>Take a number and get in line.
>Next.
>Well thanks for all the sex.
>Next.
>>
>>17442443

I simply use cunning and get the same, if not more, results than using the brute strength approach.

Natural Selection no longer applies, comrade.

The moment humans could change their environment to survive; it went right out the fucking window.

Then came medicine.

Then we killed off numerous species of animals.
>>
File: image.png (140KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140KB, 640x1136px
>>17442458

I've been talking to this girl for 3 months. She's really cool. We are just platonic friends tho
>>
File: image.png (139KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139KB, 640x1136px
>>17442458
>>
>>17442494
lol
>>
Sperglord here, if a girl puts on pouty lips and looks into my eyes as I squeeze her shoulder and run my hands through her hair, should I assume she feels good about me and stop being a beta faggot?
>>
File: Fucking Metal.gif (339KB, 400x235px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Metal.gif
339KB, 400x235px
>>17442494

Fucking based Audie Murphy.

>Hollywood wants to make a movie about him.
>No one looks anything like him.
>Plays himself.
>>
File: Banzai.jpg (76KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
Banzai.jpg
76KB, 976x549px
>>17442547

You've established physical contact; that's great even if it is a bit creepy.

Stop preening her and go in for the kill.

Kiss her on her the lips on the neck if you're doing this preening shit from behind.

You beta faggot.
>>
>>17442559
I didn't do it uninvited. She sat down in front of me and said "I'm sad" and made an exaggerated sad face, so I did that, and she looked at me with eyes that said "yes, give me attention".

Probably should have done what you said, though. Next time I'll go for it.
>>
File: Mah Nigga.gif (715KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mah Nigga.gif
715KB, 400x300px
>>17442574

If this happens again you NEED to make a move.

If you don't, you're automatically friendzoned.

You should have hugged her from behind gentle and kissed her neck.

You can still salvage this but it's your last chance.

Kiss the neck and you're in like sin.

DO IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>17442594

As it stands, that was my last interaction alone with her.

I'll see her again in a few weeks, unfortunately no sooner.

When I do, I planned to just go for it, balls-deep. Glad you agree.
>>
>>17442399
I'm trying to guess why you would think this is a red flag and the only answer I got is that you're hiding behind some sort of eating disorder.
Like, there are eating disorders outside anorexia/bulimia. There's one under the "EDNOS" umbrella designed around being "hyper healthy", to the point where it's obsessive. People with this kind of ED will have full blown panic attacks over having a single piece of buttery movie theater popcorn.
So to answer, if you're normal about your health kick, then no. No red flags there. If you're obsessive about your health, like all things that reach obsession level, then yes, it's a red flag.
And for the rest, if you're obsessive about your looks, that usually points to shitty self esteem. Ask yourself, "am I realistic with what I want to look like". Do you factor age, and other things beyond your control? There's nothing wrong with wanting to look as good as you can while you can, but there's a difference between that and never feeling you're ever good enough no matter what extremes you go to.
This is just coming from someone who's dated a chick with an ED before. Granted she was the typical anorexic, but still. She wen't to obscene lengths to make sure she was the image she wanted in her head, but the issue was that she would never be that image in her head. It was physically impossible to reach this standard she made up, so she obsessed until she essentially destroyed herself.
>>
>>17442317
You're jumping the gun here rather quickly m8. Chill, there are plenty of reasons I don't open certain people's snaps, but I'll open other's (or add something to my story). Depends on the location. For example I never open videos in public, because I personally find it rude to play video/audio in public places. And because I have friends that will send me snaps of them screaming "NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER" for the lulz.
If she's established you as a somewhat potential romantic/sexual partner she may not want to open your snaps in public or around certain people for privacy. Chill.
>>
>>17442289
Idk if I'd go as far as Stockholm Syndrome, but if this relationship truly was/is abusive there's not much you can do. I have no idea why women go back to/stay with their abusers, but there is some complex psychology behind it.
My personal experience is only that it's taken me a loooong time to get over my last ex, actually I still can't even say I fully am, and he was just emotionally manipulative. He was my first sexually, but I was nothing more than a breathing fleshlight as far as he was concerned. He fed me all the right lies, and I stupidly believed them, I really did love him a lot. For the longest time I kept trying to make myself "good enough" for him to take me back. And even longer after realizing he never would thinking if I wasn't good enough for someone who treated me like shit and only wanted a warm hole to stick his dick in, I would never be good enough for anyone else either.
Could be he's put her in a similar mindset. Told her she's not good enough for anyone but him, he's the only one who will ever actually want her, etc.
Only thing you can do for her at this point is call the cops if/when she ever shows any physical evidence of abuse. But otherwise you're fucked. Nobody cares about emotional/mental abuse. You can't prove it in court easily if at all, the victim is just expected to get themselves out of their own mess.
She's made her bed, and she's gonna lie in it. Only thing you can do is attempt to talk her out of it, but I find that's futile most of the time. She'll just have to figure it out on her own.
>>
How long should I wait before asking a girl to be my girlfriend?

How many dates?
Or how much time minimum?

I'm asking generally.
>>
>>17442730
Me and this current girl waited a month. But we also hung out every other day and had 3 or 4 sleep overs so depends I guess
>>
>>17442317
Ugh. You are painful. This anon has it right >>17442626
I often post things without checking my pending snaps.

>>17442124
This sounds like the Madonna-Whore Complex. You're viewing her as Madonna. Google it up a bit.

>>17441842
What about trying different things with masturbating? Like toys, different techniques, different/no porn. Maybe edge yourself.
I have a hard time believing you've tried everything there is to try.

Otherwise, cold shower and eat a whole raw potato.

>>17441791
I have a male friend like this. It's great. Him having a girlfriend he's happy with means I don't have to worry about him hitting on me.
I don't understand why people say you can't be friends with people you're attracted to. I'm bisexual. Am I not allowed to have any friends?

>>17441738
She might be autistic, and not in the haha way. What do you mean that she turned you down when you asked her out? Did she just say she couldn't do the thing, or that she wasn't interested in romance? Because if she's autistic, then unfortunately most rules go out the window. If she couldn't go, she might not necessarily suggest a new date. It might not have occurred to her. Those with autism might not realize what the omission of the suggestion would mean.
Ask her out again. If she is indeed autistic, then you'll have to wait until she actually verbally and directly rejects you as a romantic partner, or else it's not very clear if she is or isn't interested.

>>17441666
Depends on how he acts. If he's casual, careful about boundaries (ie no touching, no flirty jokes, etc), maybe a week or three. If he's kind of creeping me out, or if I can tell that he isn't really comfortable being only being my friend, then that could go into infinity.
It's more like: It'll be awkward if you make it awkward.
But that's also for me. I'm pretty forgiving. Some girls might over think things and not be able to get their wits about them. Some will roll right along with it immediately!
>>
>>17442730
Frankly I'd just say whenever you feel you've crossed that line. Differs from person to person.
I have also been out of the "official dating" game since high school though.
I wasn't aware there were still these unicorns out there willing to actually be in something that involves even the slightest bit of commitment these days. Good on you anon, give me hope.
>>
>>17441235
"Are we on for tuesday?"

>>17441146
She might be on her period or feeling sick or depressed.
If you bring it up with her, do it with concern. "Hey, are you feeling okay? Is there anything I can do to help?" rather than jumping to conclusions by saying, "What did I do??? Why are you mad at me????? Do you not love me anymore??"
Of course you wouldn't say it like that (i hope), but you shouldn't accuse her. Particularly when she's already in a bad mood.

>>17440952
Do not do it in front of a circle of people. At least be at the side talking to each other one on one. It will be so awkward for everyone else involved. It will be awkward for her. Please don't.

>>17440942
You're putting her in a bad position. It is rude. You will not feel better. You'll just use whatever she means as more reason to hate yourself.
A rejection doesn't mean you are a bad person or don't deserve love. It means you weren't a good match with that one person.
I want to date a guy who has more empathy skills over logic skills. I know guys who are the opposite. They're great people, very smart, and a lot of fun. I don't want to date them, because my values are different. Our values are not wrong, just not compatible for me.

Don't blame yourself for rejection.

>>17440781
Every single one of these is an A+
Except the ankle bracelets and toe rings, but I can't stuff on my feet, so that's just me

>>17440774
That's fine.

>>17440377
I'm an early twenties chick, and a lot of my peers struggle with housing. I live with my parents myself. It's becoming more and more common.
The only thing that comes up is: Where do you have sex?
>>
>>17442852
It's more due to the place I live in.
Since if you aren't officially dating, then you have nothing.
>>
File: Perfect.jpg (343KB, 1446x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect.jpg
343KB, 1446x1080px
>Met a QT22/7 in college.
>She's 21 and I'm 30.
>Find out she plays WOW.
>Pulse intensifies.
>Ask her the question that will make or break any type of possible relatationship...
>Alliance or Horde
>"Horde"
>Hhhnnnggg.
>Ask her which expansion she started with.
>WOTLK
>Sigh but she is 9 years younger.
>Explain I played the Beta of Vanilla.
>Start talking about lore.
>Find out she never played WC3 or WC3:TFT.
>Urge to strangle this cunt rises.
>I tell, no ask, her to play WC3.
>She complies.
>We end up dating for 18 months in some type of 'Big Brother' complex based relationship.
>Meet her big brother at a family dinner and I look EXACTLY like him.
>Dark hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders, same height.
>He also plays WOW.
>Look at her with slight disgust and arousal.
>Joke with him while I'm rubbing her thigh under the table.
>Later she tells me that she was wet as hell while I was doing that.
>The nasty slut.

Nerd grillz are the BEST grillz.
>>
>>17442884

Oh sorry, meant to respond to this guy:

>>17441738
>>
>ask my friend how her day was
>she says, exact quote "really great! I got my textbooks for the fall semester. russian is going to be a blast ️"
>literally two minutes later after a lull in conversation she says "I'm fucking sad and had bad news and you're making it all about you"
>utterly confused
>tell her that she told me moments ago she had a good day and how was I supposed to know she had a bad day if she told me the literal opposite
>cussed me out for "arguing with her feelings" and asked what my fucking problem was
>tell her I'm just confused since she told me one thing but meant the opposite
>ask what happened
>she said none of my god damn business

Is she having a mental breakdown or something
>>
>>17442815
>Madonna-Whore Complex
it kinda sounds like me, but at the same time it doesnt i know she is actually very innocent because of a few things she has told me about her life, and her friend has told me too. And im not idealizing her because i know sooner she is going to meet a man, fall in love and do the same thing every other person does.
>>
>>17442815

Hey, >>17441666 here. I was honestly hoping we could both sort of pretend it never happened but she's obviously uncomfortable around me now. What would you say is better, to avoid her so she can have some space (inconvenient but not impossible) or just sort of continue as usual?
>>
File: wew.gif (358KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
358KB, 960x720px
>>17442884
>Urge to strangle this cunt rises.
If that's what triggers you how do you survive? I'm surrounded by people who apparently only play pokemon go and overwatch, let alone failing to touch the classics
>>
>>17439949
>text close friend grill
>set up a day to videochat
>day comes she didn't msg me or anything
>i didn't msg either not to look desperate
>days later sends a short throw away txt saying hi
>dont reply
>week later shes asking why i dont talk to her and that i must be mad
>tell her im annoyed about her not getting back to me
>"lol its not a big deal get over it"
>tell her it isnt a big deal but that it still matters

>see a fb post on her wall awhile back bitching about people not getting back to her

my question is what the fuck ladies? I know that I am a sperg but this is some next level shit.
>>
File: Hail Satan.jpg (113KB, 644x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hail Satan.jpg
113KB, 644x480px
>>17442940

She had played WOW for years without knowing vital need to know lore from WarCraft 3 and The Frozen Throne.

Sure, she just played it because she was anti-social but it was an escape for her.

But she killed fucking Arthas without knowing his backstory.

I will NOT stand for that; plus she enjoyed them. (Not that her enjoyment really mattered, just her knowledge of some vital lore)

I did Gods work the day I 'insisted' she play WC3 and TFT.

But then I did the Satans work the day I raped her.

Don't ask, it's horrible story that shows how horrible and dark a mans' heart can truly be.

As for being triggered by regular casual/pleb jackoffs, I'm not; they mean nothing to me and could give zero fucks about what they do in their free time.

Unless I'm involved, then it become relevant.
>>
>>17442990
She sees you as beneath her and not worthy of her time/attention
>>
>>17443002
dang..

what do?
>>
>>17443056
Do you want her as a friend, gf or just to fuck her?
>>
Talking to a guy for two months. We don't really talk about much I guess, just our day and check in with each other multiple times a day. We went out on a date and have two more planned.
I don't even know why but I really like him. I want to ask him if he would want to be exclusive but I'm waiting for our next date to come up and will proceed depending on how it goes.
Would guys be off put by this? How do guys decide if a girl is friend/ fwb/ or gf material? I plan on asking him what he wants from us on the third date, but I'm nervous I'm putting too much thought into someone who might not see me the same way. Any tips for approaching the subject? Thanks
>>
>>17442990

This is the problem with "close friend grills" you guys are just friends, she doesnt owe you any of her time, you cant get upset with her because she doesnt follow through with plans with you, and the fact you included the part about not wanting to look desperate shows you have some feelings for her and want her to see you as relationship material otherwise you wouldnt care.
>>
What is a phrase a guy would use that contains "in the tail"?
>>
>>17443070

Guys are pretty simple, if you went on a date with him already then likely he is interested in you, is he a shy guy? then you will probably have to bring up the exclusive talk with him. If he's single and hasnt mentioned any reason for not wanting to get into a relationship then all you have to do is be attractive to him and a nice easy going person, thats literally all it takes, and the fact you guys went out once already and have more planned most likely means he finds you attractive.
>>
>>17443070
>How do guys decide if a girl is friend/ fwb/ or gf material?
thats different for every guy, but generally guys don't want girls who are friends and if you're a slut you're not gf material

Would guys be off put by this?
No

>I plan on asking him what he wants from us on the third date
That's fair enough, but don't be surprised if he hasn't really thought about it. He might just like you and not thought further than that
>>
>>17443070
>How do guys decide if a girl is friend/ fwb/ or gf material?
Do I like her? Friends.
Do I like her, while also being attracted to her? I'm open to fwb.
All of the above, but I also think I could have a serious future with her? Then I start thinking she might be gf material.

That's my thought process roughly anyways. At the very least the guy likes you, but if he wants something more casual than you it's better to deal with it sooner than later.
>>
I know this is one of those things that could mean anything, but in general, if a guy let's you lean your head on his shoulder, puts his arm around you, let's you rest your head on his chest and put your hand up his shirt... does he probably at least kinda like you?

Or is that something you might let anyone do?

He's not over eager to talk or make plans with me (though he does seem pretty busy) so I assume it's just a normal thing...? I sort of initiated it so maybe he felt awkward and just obliged...?

I know none of you are him but give me some insight here as im autist levels of bad at interpreting appropriate body language
>>
>>17443139

All of those things are positive signs, he could just be someone that is shy and shows his affection through actions. A good way to tell even if he doesnt seem eager to make plans or initiate contact with you is if when he does reply to you he is very polite and nice to you, coupled with everything else probably means he likes you.
>>
Females,

Im a robot but im cute and successful. Arguably funny. Anyway, how do i know how to properly advance stuff with a girl. Im bad at reading people and were super alike.
>>
>>17443149
Thanks Anon! I won't get my hopes up too high but maybe I'll keep trying and see if anything more comes of it
>>
>>17443150
You ask them out on a date. That's 100% it. It doesn't get any simpler than that. I have no idea why you're jumping through hoops when the answer is very clear. If you're thirsty, you get yourself a glass of water. If you want to be with someone, you ask them on a date. There is no waiting around or clever plotting or guaranteed way to make things happen. You want something, you go get it.
>>
>>17443091
>>17443128
I like him and that's why I would like to be his gf, I didn't really think about what earns that title honestly.
For me, sex is something I would rather do with something in a relationship, so something casual would just going out places with guys. I don't even really like most of the guys I date, which might be why I'm not open to fwb, so I guess that's why I want something more than just casual with this guy?
I'm curious now, when guys want something casual, or just "want to have fun" (been told this a number of times), what does that mean? Like I said, my personal definition is simply going on dates and at the most kissing. For guys does casual dating = fwb?
>>
>>17443082

I used to say 'Let's do anal' but it sounded so sterile and kinda gross.

Now I say 'I'm going to fuck your ass.' and for some reason it sounds sexier.

Anyone get that feeling too?
>>
>>17443184
>when guys want something casual, or just "want to have fun" (been told this a number of times), what does that mean?

They want to fuck you but they don't want a relationship
>>
>>17443184
>I'm curious now, when guys want something casual, or just "want to have fun" (been told this a number of times), what does that mean?
Low commitment. You go out, you do something fun, but you're not really an emotional rock. If you start talking about serious things like what you want out of the relationship, you're not really just having fun anymore.

Again, if you don't want something casual just tell him. It'll save both of you some time if you want different things.

>>17443139
They're good signs, but its hardly anything concrete. I've let a friend of mine do similar stuff but I'm not interested in her romantically for instance. Ask him out, worst case scenario he says no. Stop throwing out "signs" and hoping it works out.
>>
File: 6681868.png (63KB, 335x347px) Image search: [Google]
6681868.png
63KB, 335x347px
>In a relationship with a girl for 4 months
>She was a virgin when we got together
>She has to leave to uni ~130 miles away from me
>Knew that before started dating her
>Can still arrange it so that I see her every or almost every weekend
>we talked about shit, she says she wants this to work but isnt optimistic as I am
>She said she didn't expect this relationship to last this long

Basically, she got with me to just lose virginity before going to other town and shit right? Should I expect her to cheat on me at the first opportunity?

She isnt like slutty at all, quite the opposite. But I did teach her everything she knows about sex, oral, anal, positions. Was completely clueless before me.
>>
>>17443227
It has nothing to do with cheating or fucking other people for funsies just because she can. She's being 100% realistic with you. She's moving very far away to transition into another very important part of life, where she will meet new friends and have formative experiences without you. Everything she does at college is a huge step in her educational and personal development. All of which you will not be present for, nor will you be able to grow alongside her. She's telling you straight up there isn't a future for the two of you, because she's not a naive person.

Find someone you can grow alongside, full time. Someone who will share YOUR experiences. You cannot relate to someone who is taking a completely different path.
>>
>>17443241
No, she doesnt say she wants to end it and theres no future. She just feels uncertain, which i assume is because of her inexperience. I completely support the fact that she goes to this uni or whatnot, relationship has no point if people in it dont evolve or move forward. Also its completely normal for people our age to be in different cities, doing their own thing. And 2hr car or train trip isnt far at all, for me anyways, in my line of work I do such trips for breakfast.
Isnt like, being together for 1-2 days every week good enough and common? Besides, If opportunity presents itself, its not ruled out I can't move to her town in a year or so.
>>
Man here, is it a turnoff if I can tolerate greasy hair?
>>
Guys

If you were dating a girl, and one day when you two were in bed making out she told you she has a little... fetish, which happens to be that she LOVES having her tits sucked, really loves it, would you be turned off and think she is some weird deviant?

I don't know if this is common but my nipples are really sensitive and i can even orgasm playing with them as i masturbate. I wish i could find a guy who enjoyed playing with my tits, kissing, licking my nipples and just going to town on my tits every once in a while, but i'm terribly afraid of telling any guy this irl because he might get scared and think i'm weird or something, then run away from me and tell everyone about it.
I never told this to anyone and i'm still a virgin(20), i dated once, but it lasted only 3 months and thanks to his job (health care center) and my studies we hardly had time see each other, let alone have sex, so i never really had the chance to tell him about it.
>>
>>17443828
>do guys like sucking girls titties
>do guys think it's weird for a girl to want him to just go to town on her tits

weird guys who might actually be into other guys, maybe

i love sucking my gf's tits as she's riding my dick, it's fucking awesome
>>
>>17443668
>Man here, is it a turnoff if I can tolerate greasy hair?
Greasy hair is just disgusting. It's like going around with a sign that says you're dirty.
Wash it.
>>
>>17443668

Tolerating it isn't an issue. Having greasy hair, however, is a major turnoff.
>>
>>17443668
>>17443840
>>17443841
>using shampoo

More unhealthy than carbon monoxide and ethanol consumption combined.
>>
Is it possible for me to date lesbians if I sexually identify as an africanized caucasus asian albino lesbian?
>>
>>17443899
I really wanted to try no poo but my hair is greasy as fuck so my face shines likes the sun.
>>
>>17443828

That's awesome. I've only dated girls that are less endowed in the chest area. I've always fantasized about that.
>>
Not really a gender thing but the question doesn't deserve its own thread

>go on vacation
>have some family in the area
>staying in hotel
>horny as fuck
>go to backpage
>find a nice young lady
>call her
>the pics were fake
>my fucking cousin showed up at my door

Either gender, what do?
>>
File: imgres copy 3.jpg (5KB, 314x160px) Image search: [Google]
imgres copy 3.jpg
5KB, 314x160px
>>17443828
Whatever she wants me to do if it doesnt taste/smell bad, isn't gay/doesn't involve other men. Just let me know how you like it.

>question:
Im a male: My looks do not fit my personality.
My personality was shaped when I was picked on daily in Hs verbally abused and things thrown at me. This was daily occurrence. I never egged people on, I left people alone. It was so bad I was anxious all the time and like on edge and not calm at all.

Now Im fit and I have a chiseled face. Attractive girls flirt with me, I've had hot girls just look at me at parties and kiss me. Im stilly super shy and introverted + a huge nerd. I also don't like attention and I notice girls stare at me and it brings back bad memories of when people made fun of me.

I also have like a negative thoughts when they smile at me. I think they are mocking me and I give them a look like go fuck yourself. I realized this is an instinct to me: I was sitting by myself drinking a beer and some girl in friend group comes over to me sits down across and goes you look like you need someone to talk to. I gave her the dirtiest look ever, I dont think any man ever did that to her. Every guy was trying to get this girl, drop dead gorgeous she is. About 10 seconds after i did that I was like Oh shit I shouldn't be rude like that.
>>
>>17443066
prob just a friend, she goes for the dyel piecing,tattoo guys and fucks around a lot
>>
>>17443958
Does she know you?

If she agrees literally use condoms, or just do oral sex only.

Yes I tolerate incest since its retarded to illegalize it except to get extra hexagram coins.
>>
>>17443967
Yes she knows me

Also, legal or not I don't want her to suck my dick
>>
>>17443973
Backpage is for hook ups or whores?
>>
File: Mermaid_is_for_hug.png (86KB, 460x469px) Image search: [Google]
Mermaid_is_for_hug.png
86KB, 460x469px
As a male, how do I get more mentally comfortable about anal masturbation and not view it as a big waste of time?

Its one of the few things that make me happy, but the after thoughts I have afterward make me feel ashamed and kinda worthless.
>>
>>17443978
Hookups with whores. The girls are all escorts
>>
>>17443985
Looks like it runs in the family.
>>
>>17443981
If it helps, anon, I can tell you that biologically it's logical, since we have a 'pleasure point' back there. What makes you feel worthless about it?
To females:
How would you react if your partner told you he has a facesitting kink? Would it be different answer at first-time hookup, after few months of dating and after a couple of years?
>>
>>17443973
>I don't want her to suck my dick

is she hot?

if so then gay for not getting any
>>
broke up with girlfriend because I need to better myself personal (im not happy) and career wise. She says I only used her for a time filler and sex, which of course wasn't true for me, but I see her point. Can't change her mind anyway but I feel like this weight has come off my shoulders now.. Am I legit with my thinking?
>>
>>17444042
Yea, you can't really change her opinion. If you want to respond, tell her once and only once, that it wasn't like that and she can think what she wants.

She's obviously hurt and is saying these things from a place of hurt, so just let her be. I wouldn't keep contact.
>>
>>17444010
>What makes you feel worthless about it?
The fact I spend 5 hours or more with a plastic dick in my ass after an hour of prep work and not cumming.
>>
>>17444187
But it's fun for you, right?
Fucking around with sex toys is okay, anon. If you find it fun, fuck what anyone says. Like, I'm sure you do some productive shit at the rest of your time, and even if not, you're still allowed to have your fun, be it whatever it is-Long as you're not hurting anyone else with it.
>>
>>17442399
Making a legit effort to improve one self is a good thing.
>>
I made a profile on an app yesterday and when i woke up, 256 guys have messaged me. I'm fucking overwhelmed. What do i do now? I can't possibly answer them all and i also habe no clue how to determine who i answer and who i don't... Help me...
>>
>>17443985
ya anon's mom is well known in those circles
AYOOOOO
>>
My girlfriend of 1.5 years has this guy she known on Untapped for a couple of years. They've been talking about meeting for sometime. Apparently he's recently divorced, which she found out during a long text conversation she had with him while we were hanging out. I've seen some of his comments on untapped and he seems very forward. My gf can be a heavy drinker and can get uninhibited at times even forgetting what happened the night before. It sends life they've been talking a lot more recently. Should I be worried?
>>
File: 1468522425778.jpg (181KB, 756x755px) Image search: [Google]
1468522425778.jpg
181KB, 756x755px
>>17444341
Anon...
>>
>>17444351
Yes? She's seriously my first girlfriend ever. Neither of us have any friends we regularly hang out with. I'm starting to wonder if she's getting bored with me.
>>
Guy and gals!
>bf has been not so trust worthy in the past (inappropriate messaging girls for nudes, dates etc)
>cuts all that out but it severely hurt my self esteem, the girls he was flirting with we're blonde long hair etc and I'm not that, so it's always left me feeling not good enough and he knows this.
>see he's been on r/gonewild and has been up voting a particular blondes nudes etc.

I'm ok with porn, I watch it too, but something about that subbreddit makes me uncomfortable as to. Can directly contact them. Am I being unreasonable?
Should I bring this up with him?
>>
>>17440884
Might be pregnant than, I am really tired lately and sleeping late. Thanks, I will grab a test.

I guess these could be symptoms of a monsterous period too. I don't take birth control and sometimes get intense pregnancy-like periods.
>>
>>17444373
She is probably an alcoholic and is ok with him being all over her, jump ship nigga
>>
>>17442399
>various massages

lol
red flag
>>
>>17442884
this is the third time i've seen you post this in these threads dude, what the fuck?

the first time it was somewhat relevant although it still seemed like you just wanted to blog about your sexual experiences but the second and third times you are literally just posting this story with a different wording

you aren't even trying to hide it or anything

is this some weird bait or are you really so sad that you just keep coming back to these threads to post about the pinnacle of your experiences with women?
>>
>guys
I really like sucking my guy's balls. Only I have to be very gentle with them, and after a couple minutes of going he gets me to stop because he says they start to ache. Is there somewhere I messed up? Months ago he was fine and I could go way longer/harder without him complaining.
>>
>>17444333
Checked
Yeah that must be overwhelming. The best you can do is try to form some criteria and try to thin the herd out. Try not to feel bad for them, pity messaging helps no one. Just message a couple you find interesting and go from there
>>
>>17444473
Some of them already got pretty pissed. I feel bad... That wasn't my intention
>>
>>17444420
some sets of balls are more sensitive than others
i dont even like them being sucked on, but i love when theyre licked tenderly
he let you go harder/longer in the beginning because he wanted you to stick around
>>
>>17444420
Nothing wrong. His balls are probably like mine: very sensitive, and will feel sore if not given time to rest/recover once in a while.
>>
>>17444377
Can anyone help?
>>
>>17444525
If you have an adult conversation with him and he blows you off, eject.

Many men are delighted to have a loving, loyal gf. Many don't. If you are young, don't commit to an asshole.

Men exist who want what you want.

DO not get permanently wound up with low self-esteem! That's cancer to relationships. You can improve yourself if you want, so do that WHILE not being silly about seeking some absurd ideal of perfection.
>>
>>17444520
Less often is okay with me, thanks. Maybe another thing: I've tried very, very softly chewing on his balls before, is there any chance of this causing any damage? He wasn't complaining at the time.
>>
>>17444525
It was kind of a sticky situation and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but yeah I completely understand where you're coming from. Let him know it makes you uncomfortable. That's basically all you can do, it's up to him from there I guess. I'm kind of a jealous lover so my advice might be biased.
>>
Does no contact actually work?
>>
>>17444553
I do this with more than 7 billion people and it works out pretty ok.
>>
>>17444560
To getting your ex back, smart ass.
>>
>>17444534
Never chew on his testicles, you lick, slurp, and tease. NEVER use your teeth. Use your inner jaw and tongue for suction. Drives S/O insane
>>
File: anon.png (47KB, 1887x230px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
47KB, 1887x230px
What do men think about girls having a past with temporary relationships? Not one night stands or fuckbuddies, but dating someone hot or interesting while knowing it probably won't last because you're too different or because one of you has to move away or something.

Is that slutty or within acceptable bounds?
>>
>>17444606

I cant see anything wrong with this. I dont consider it slutty or anything. Just normal human behaviour.
>>
>>17444611
But isn't it more slutty than only dating people you have a chance to be forever with? Like someone who was doing this would probably rack up a lot more exes than someone who only looks for serious relationships. Even if they aren't technically sleeping around.
>>
>>17444606
Does the guy know about it?
>>
>>17444626
Can't make a ho into a housewife
>>
For males:

who is more attractive?
>>
>>17444672
Trick question, they're twins
>>
Is a dissonance between your looks and personality a turn-off for women? Do you have higher expectations for people who are attractive? If a guy has a pretty above average body and face, would you expect them to be more alpha/dominant? What other expectations do you have of someone like that? If you found out they were an insecure autist with abandonment issues would you think less of them on like a basic human level? Like "I can't believe someone who looks like this can be this pathetic" or would it just kill your attraction?

I feel like if a girl was attracted to me physically, they would probably be the type to want someone more alpha. I don't want a gf on the sluttier end of the spectrum (obviously) and I know it might be a dumb question to ask, but how good are the odds of finding a girl who isn't super outgoing, doesn't party/flirt/fuck a lot or have a huge history with guys who is attracted to a guy who looks like they would be the opposite of that? I know just being a nice guy™ won't get you a gf, but it still seems like there are a fair amount of girls who don't mind being with people with less alpha personalities. But are those kinds of girls attracted to those kinds of guys because they're less "masculine" in general, including appearance? I'm sure there other guys like me with serious disparity between their personalities and appearance but I would wager the majority of guys with that type of personality aren't exactly pretty or shredded. If my overall aesthetic was closer to that of a "intelligent stylish successful" guy I wouldn't be thinking about these things as much ("nerdy" girls seem to have more refined taste) but I always look like I just worked out and even when it's winter I feel like my style doesn't exactly scream smart or mature. Would the type of girl I described think I was some douche if they saw me, or that I'd be unfaithful, or be intimidated? Just looking for anecdotes/opinions related to this disorganized rambling, thanks
>>
>>17444672
>dem balding genes
>>
Guys: If I'm 5'9'', dark-skinned, have a monotone, and have short hair, what do I have to do to make one of you feel that I'm vulnerable/precious/innocent/etc?
>>
>>17444672
left because shes not doing that stupid shit with her lips
>>
>>17444679
The dissonance itself might be gap moe.
>>
For anyone in a relationship:
How often do you have sex with your partner? How long have you been together?
4 times a month for 4 years seems like it's pretty well in the normal range, but I'm curious about others.
>>
>>17444770

2 years together and the average has been pretty much 4-5 times during the weekend and usually once or twice during the week, depending on how busy we are.
>>
>>17444703
I'm a gal but a solid bet is wearing cute clothes, like floral prints and pastels etc. Those sorts of colors look especially pretty on darker skin too!
>>
>>17444703
it would help to dress hyperfeminine like a Lolita or something, like Audrey Hepburn who everyone seems to think is pure and innocent.
>>
File: 1464175180375.jpg (706KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1464175180375.jpg
706KB, 2000x1125px
>>17444777
Anyone who has fucked a girl knows none of them are innocent

No matter what you dress them up in
>>
>>17444796
alright
>>
File: pika1_JonNoad_219x219.jpg (17KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
pika1_JonNoad_219x219.jpg
17KB, 219x219px
I gave my number to a guy at the gym on Friday. He has yet to contacted me. He seemed really interested in me over the last few months (always coming over to say hi, working out near me, etc.). Why hasn't he contacted me?

In a strange course of events, I met someone on Friday that asked me for my number and then called (not texted) me later that night and asked me for dinner, then lunch the next day and then brunch the day after. Is it proper to say that the first guy missed his chance? I'm confused to what to do as I've never had dual interest and I want to be fair to everyone.
>>
>>17444935
He is amassing a large arsenal of various lubricants so he can fill your colon with ball bearings

You're fucked kiddo
>>
File: Rhea Butcher.jpg (158KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Rhea Butcher.jpg
158KB, 612x612px
Are straight/bisexual guys into butch/masculine girls? Like, really androgynous girls that can pass as guys, or maybe not that masculine. I was wondering if there was a fetish for this since I haven't seen porn of it.
>>
>>17444958

No unless they are /fit/

t. bisexual
>>
>>17444958
>>>/fit/
seriously you'll fit right in
>>
>>17444975
I'm not one tho, and I don't like guys anyway, I was just curious.
>>
girls im 5'11 skinny close to ottermode and i dress like a mix between a skater and a hipster and i look young as fuck, should i get a makeover?
>>
File: cometomama.gif (824KB, 540x227px) Image search: [Google]
cometomama.gif
824KB, 540x227px
>>17444967
Missed me?
>>
>>17445010
Nah that's pretty good, how's your face/jawline? Hairstyle?
>>
>>17445100
Hey Harley <3
>>
>>17444703
Shit. I'd rather have you none of those things but I like capable women.

There are many secure guys out there.
>>
>>17444672
Evenly matched IRL.
>>
>>17445100
Are you going to marry me yet?
>>
>>17444606
Depends on guy. Wife and I were both fuckmonsters so no problem.

DIFFERENCE is IMO more of a problem. People with much in common tend to be chill about similarities.

I don't suggest dating insecure men or religious men, because ya can't fix crazy.
>>
>>17443828
I'd cum fucking diamonds. I don't suck most girls tits because they think it's a fucking lactancy fetish or some freudian shit.

But I'd be into that shit I guess.
>>17444672
Right could be a trans based on receeding hairline. Not a bad looking trans, but probably a haired dick girl.
>>17445010
M8t if you're actually ottermode and standard size you'll get girls drooling over your dick if your face is okay.
>>17444935
There was this one literal topic like today where one guy was cursing a woman for asking for her number while she looked interested and then she acted uninterested

Maybe he thinks you're uninterested as well. Or maybe he's got like 7 other number of women and he's busy calling and doing other dates so he'll come to you. Or he's getting you desperate

How should I know. Chances are that he finds you attractive. If he doesn't calls, tough luck. If he's got a sincere answer like "I had family issues" or some shit, well, up to you wheter you wanna believe him.
>>
>>17445163
I'm looking for the opinion of people who do care since I'd care about my husbands previous partners and probably end up with someone who cares about mine.

I am a bit on the fence about this issue in particular though, because I feel like I'm being a just a little bit too stuck up about the previous partner thing. Ideally I'd like to lose my virginity to the guy I end up being with "forever". I think people who go through dozens of relationships are probably promiscuous people who found a loophole to make it socially acceptable. On the other hand I am probably denying myself enriching life experiences and making myself sheltered by being a moralfag about it. But then again reducing people to "one time I dated a nurse" stories and life experiences feels like window shopping for humans which is what I was trying to avoid in the first place.

Is there any literature about issues like this? If feel like I'm in over my head.
>>
>>17445216
>I am probably denying myself enriching life experiences and making myself sheltered

You're already a whore, you just haven't went through your ''''finding myself''' phase yet
>>
>>17444672
Both are cute. Would depend on bodies, is one a skelly and the other more athletic?
Whoever can squat the most is more attractive
>>
>>17445216
On your first post it looked like you wanted a technically not fuck buddy fuck buddy, now it looks like you are stuck between 2 social expectations.

You are probably better off actually dating people instead of having a fuck buddy. You don't have lock on one person forever if it doesn't work out but you don't have to be with someone just because.

>But then again reducing people to "one time I dated a nurse" stories and life experiences feels like window shopping for humans
Kek
Agree, i hate when people do that.
>>
Guys and girls who are in relationships,

Do you have more genuine tendencies toward your partner, or do you mainly kiss up to them to get what you want?

Honest question.
>>
>>17445276
Uh, the former? What sort of question is that?
>>
Should people with no friends be allowed to integrate with society?
>>
>>17445593
Depending on political views some say it's society's job to integrate people.
>>
>>17445759
No one except outcasts think that, and that's because they lack the ability to do some introspection and take responsibility for their own shortcomings
>>
>>17445766
The point is to prevent people from becoming outcasts and, no, many people think that.
>>
>>17445593
no way

if you can't even make friends why should you be allowed to harass other people
>>
File: tumblr_mp0ba8grHP1qjsn5wo1_1280.jpg (59KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp0ba8grHP1qjsn5wo1_1280.jpg
59KB, 612x612px
Advice for a guy who use to be ugly as hell and now is good looking?

I still think im the ugly kid who played r00nscape and ate french fries/drank soda everyday. Im actually really healthy and fit though. My whole face went from baby face to defined jaw/chiseled features.

I dont have the courage to ask a girl out even when they make it obvious as hell. If i have a class with females at least one will want my penis, usually based purely off looks. If they talk to me it makes them like me more, so I guess im a nice person and i dont have an ego bc i was treated like shit.
>>
File: carl.png (355KB, 715x479px) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
355KB, 715x479px
To women:

If a guy couldn't get a boner and/or stay hard after the first time you tried to fuck him would you just start laughing at him/make fun of him to your friends/break up with him?
>>
>>17445906
Not much to advise m8. Just keep on bein urself :^). But seriously, you don't need a personality shift just because your face looks nicer.
>>
>>17445972
Im asking that I dont want to view myself as ugly anymore and I want to see myself as good looking so i can ask girls out
>>
>>17446036
Therapy, mate. A girl will never be able to help you with this problem, you need professional help.
>>
First real job, and I'm developing feelings for a coworker near my age. We hang and talk whenever we can and have gotten lunch together outside of work (but ended up somewhere with other coworkers). Should I just nut up and ask her to do something more traditionally datey over the weekend?
>>
>>17446036
It's hard to really advise anything for that because it all ultimately boils down to the practically useless "be more confident" type advice. It's a very introspective transition, unfortunately.
>>
>>17445929

No. I would probably feel insecure/worrieD that I couldn't please him or that he found me unattractive.

If he was drunk or very tired I might assume that was the cause, and just feel a little disappointed.

I wouldn't see the point in telling friends or making fun of him.

Girls have trouble getting turned on sometimes as well. I know that feel, bro. Sometimes you want to fuck, but you can't get wet. It sucks.

You just hope your partner is understanding and gives you a second chance.
>>
Girls: Genuine question. What do you think of a penis that's 7.1 inch in length but 4.5 inches in girth? Is my girth too small?
>>
to that anon. who said no female would ever compliment a fat man, hah I got two females to compliment me. they said I lost a lot of weight.
>>
>>17446121
4 inches girth seems pretty big. no homo
>>
>>17446183
Really? Always thought it was small
>>
>>17446195
it's on the small side of average. mine is just a little bigger and it hasn''t caused me any issues
>>
File: Women+Fat.jpg (121KB, 877x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Women+Fat.jpg
121KB, 877x1127px
>>17441722
low your body fat to 35%-40%
>>
>>17441760
just trust him on this issue, you'd be surprised if you knew how many guys are into fat/chubby girls. i myself would bang the shit out of the girl you posted
>>
>>17443828
not lactancy fetish, but...
I would be the happiest man in the world
>>
>>17445766
My country won't stop talking about alienation(dictionary translation). Though it's mostly directed at immigrants nowadays.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.