[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop getting fat? Being neet is hell.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

How to stop getting fat? Being neet is hell.
>>
>>17438912
Eat less, exercise.
It is not rocket science.
>>
>>17438912
Thats disgusting
>>
>>17438912
>How to stop getting fat? Being neet is hell.
That looks a bit like me. Most important thing is to eat less, then comes to eat right and then comes exercise.
>>
>>17438912
visit /fit/ and read the sticky
>>
eat less move more

as long as your at a caloric deficit you will lose fat no matter what
drink black coffee or unsweetened green tea frequently and use water to fill yourself up so hunger pangs don't bother you
>>
>>17438912
cut your calories. its literally the most basic thing. look up the right amount of calories you need for your height, and then consume that amount. you dont even look fat anyway. eat less Doritos, and drink less monster energy, and you should be fine.
>>
>>17438912

I don't see why you had to be naked to show your fatness
>>
>>17438999
This, just eat less than your basic metabolic rate and you can lose weight without doing anything
>>
>>17439686
To show the folds
>>
Just be like me, eat one meal a day and drink shitloads of coffee.
It's kept me consistently at around 120-130 pounds anyways.
>>
>>17439699
It used to seem easy and i did it in the past but now it seems hard and pointless
>>
>>17438912
I can help you sweetheart, but you need to most more photos like that
>>
File: 600px-XFiles-PT92-1.jpg (59KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
600px-XFiles-PT92-1.jpg
59KB, 600x338px
>>17439892
Belay that order immediately
>>
>>17438912

>>>/fit/

>>>/fit/17018018
>>
>>17439892
>>17439898
Who should i obey
>>
>>17439892
Chiming in for more pics.
>>
Where's your dick? Pls don't tell me it's burried under your pubes
>>
>>17438912
Pls be in London
>>
>>17438912
Eat less, move more
Avoid eating anything ready made, that comes in a wrapper/packet or that is fried
Get myfitnesspal and log EVERYTHING that you consume
Replace any drinks you consume with water
If anyone offers you food, perform the following exercise: turn your head left, then right, then left, then right, while saying "no thank you"

As long as you are burning more calories than you consume, you will lose weight, don't aim to lose X amount per day, but aim to be at a decent deficit over the period of a week.
>>
>>17438912
>How to stop getting fat?
don't eat fat. So cut cheese, butter, fried foods, cakes, cookies, oils, fatty meats, nuts, peanut butter, etc from your diet.
>>
>>17438912
>being neet is hell

just go to the gym lol
>>
Stop eating dough and sugar
>>
>>17440955
Eat meat for breakfast and salad for dinner
>>
>>17440955
its BS

>>17438912
go to fit, read the sticky, educate yourself about CALORIES and THERMODYNAMICS

any dont eat X or Y is just fad, that works because it happens to work within calories theory
>>
I'm a girl and I feel your pain. Big ass tummy decent legs and arms and cute face.
>>
>>17441132

post pics
>>
>>17441132
Go workout, go easy but with nice progress and you'll be 10/10 nice grill.
>>
>>17441132
Pls post pics
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.