[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I conclusively found out my gf is cheating on me... She had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: break up.jpg (16KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
break up.jpg
16KB, 500x267px
So I conclusively found out my gf is cheating on me... She had been less caring these last months, and all that shit, I won't go too into detail about it. I just recently asked her if I could stay overnight because it was late and she lives far away from my place, but she said "no, because my little cousins are staying over, and it'll be weird, blah blah blah" and 2 days later, this dude comes and stays through the night with her.

tl;dr I was less than great to her in the early stages of the relationship, but I did get better, and these last few months I tried really hard to win her back and let her know I take her seriously. Maybe I have just been too good to her (I know good guys finish last), and it's just too late.

So, I think I've got two choices:

1- Just start ignoring her, talk to her less and less, maybe treat her like a booty call for as long as she'll let me until I find someone better.
2- Do the mature thing and confront her, see what the hell she was thinking, maybe really learn something, how to not goof up next time, etc.
Then:
2a- break it off immediately
2b - sleep on it

What do?
>>
end your life you pathetic subhuman
>>
Id probably do 1, but the mature thing to do is 2a
>>
>>17434247
>break it off immediately
>>
>>17434247
>Then:

That should be "Then, either:"

>>17434250
>>>/b/ is that way, mate

>>17434254
I'm tempted to do 1, yeah. So is 2b out of the question? Is there really no chance in hell this could work, and that she could just magically stop cheating for good?

After I found out she cheated on me, I found out through mutual acquaintances that she had a previous marriage and it failed cause she cheated on the dude. It was just gossip, but it kinda makes sense... She's not going to change, is she?

>>17434262
I'm planning to have that talk in person. Good idea?
>>
>>17434263
>I'm planning to have that talk in person. Good idea?
No it is not a good idea. She has already moved on and she thinks of you now as an annoyance. Everything will be your fault or you're an idiot because she doesn't give a shit anymore. Scoop whatever dignity you have left after she made a fool out of you and cut off all contact. She is not sorry for shit and she did this because she wanted to and everyone else can go straight to hell.
>>
>>17434278

Part of me agrees with you, m8.

But part of me thinks: we were together for over a year... might as well part ways on friendly-ish terms. I would just tell her that she's changed a lot, and I am not enjoying this relationship anymore and feel like as hard as I try for it to go somewhere, she seems to be resisting. I won't tell her I know that she cheated on me... I'll just tell her that I think she's found somebody else and moved on, and it seems like we're both wasting time, so I'd appreciate it if she told me what she wants.

She'll probably say "Oh, you were a piece of shit, blah blah blah" and I will tell her that I agree... I was kind of assholish to her in the beginning, and I understand maybe my changes amounted to too little too late, or maybe just too extreme, but I don't want to keep this up because it's just shitty at this point and think we should call it quits because shit sucks.
>>
>>17434296
I mean, I am pissed, but not "flip tables and punch a wall" pissed. I kinda saw it coming, and I really wanna move on and maybe be in a relationship that actually means something with another girl.
>>
>>17434247
2 then 2a.
>>
>>17434296
Break it off immediately and never talk to her ever again. Even if she comes crawling back "so sincere" ignore her completely. What's so fucking hard to understand about this?

Right now you're at the "bargaining/guilt" stages. Shit's cliche as fuck but listen to yourself. "it it it was my f-f-fault"

Next you're just going to be thinking "What, no, I didn't fuck up. I actually was trying to get better. That fucking bitch can burn in hell." Then you'll be sad. Then you'll move on.

it's kinda freakish how accurate that shit is. I went through it all last year too anon. Just trust me... cut off all contact immediately and never look back ever again.
>>
>>17434306
OK, then do it?
>>
>>17434321
>Break it off immediately and never talk to her ever again. Even if she comes crawling back "so sincere" ignore her completely. What's so fucking hard to understand about t

Question is if I should do it face to face, or if I should just cease contact...
>>
>>17434322
So I will meet up with her tonight, tell her what the deal is, and then it's adios
>>
>>17434326
>>17434327
don't see her in person(unless she has some of your shit)

Just send her a text "we done".

She didn't show you enough respect for you to put any more effort into it than that.
>>
>>17434342
Alright, I'll think about it. You're absolutely right about the respect part, man.

The thing is, it's pointless either way. If I just do that, she'll probably think "ok, good riddance"

If I do actually talk to her and show her I am a strong and mature person, there's a chance, even if small and remote, that she'll at least think about it and realize she's been a terrible person.
>>
>>17434353
>here's a chance, even if small and remote, that she'll at least think about it and realize she's been a terrible person.

Nah, she won't. At all. She's going to sit there and say it was all your fault and that what she did was justified. Women are amazing at twisting shit.

She's not going to feel anything for the first few months. Then shes going to freak the fuck out when she realizes what she did and send you a "so... how you doing?" email or text.

Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>17434353
>>17434365
Part of being mature is giving people the benefit of the doubt, and making a conscious choice to do the right thing and be the bigger man. Even when faced with assholes.

Don't let them disrespect you, but don't become an asshole back.
>>
>>17434376
This isn't the geneva convention. I'm not saying to do anything mean or childish or revenge. (calling her a bitch, sleeping with friends, posting nudes). "Benefit of the doubt"? What? Why? The fuck are you talking about?

There's not fucking need here to drag it out. No need to set up a stupid date or meetup time where you have to stress out over it for hours or even days.

This shit could be over in less than 10 seconds.

Seriously. A "we done. You know why." text will save some much anxiety and time.
>>
>>17434263
So pointing out that OP is a faggot is /b/ now? Christ where the hell did we go wrong?

You know that asshole said it because it's true. You're a faggot who should off himself. You know we're going to tell you to break up and yet here you are looking for an alternative.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.