[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to be popular >don't ever want to smoke what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: smoking.jpg (36KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
smoking.jpg
36KB, 600x334px
>want to be popular
>don't ever want to smoke
what do?
>>
>>17433807
be handsome and effortlessly cool as well as charismatic and successful
>>
>>17433807
I suggest social smoking
I was not interested in smoking myself but all my friends do, so I have a cigarette or two ehn out at the pub, but only then.

If you associate smoking with beer or going out in general you won't pick up the habit. When you have a smoke after coffee or in the morning, that's dangerous
>>
Be prepared to deal with a ton of bullshit and drama.
>>
>>17433837
What did he mean by this?
>>
ugh I JUST QUIT SMOKING FUCK THIS TRIGGERS ME
>>
>>17433858
>>>/tv/
>>
Smoking isn't a social expectation anymore. Literally nobody who is worth your time will judge you or think less of you for not smoking.

I mean, you also have to be a cool and socially capable person, which is fucking hard for most of us and is probably hard for you since you're asking for advice on 4chan, but I'm just saying that smoking isn't nearly the sort of "social ladder increase" that you seem to think it is.
>>
Smoking is fine. Even as a habit. Just don't be a couch potato. Everyone used to smoke decades ago, and are still kicking. The key is physical activity.
I smoke a pack a day and hike and run just fine. I even had a heart condition and trouble breathing for a long time as a kid. Don't believe the smoking is terrible meme.
>>
>>17434108
No, really. Are smokers pretentious assholes who find drama over not fucking smoking?
>>
>>17434129
>Don't believe the smoking is terrible meme

It's not a meme if it's backed up by decades of scientific proof that smoking fucks up your body. And just because you've never been around a significant number of dead and dying smokers doesn't mean that they don't exist in any substantial amount.

Smoking is bad for you and bad everyone who has to breath in that second hand smoke and it's also annoying for everyone who has to smell your disgusting clothes that stink of cigarettes. Get over yourself and your disgusting habit. You're inhaling poison and looking like a degenerate while doing so.
>>
>>17433807
>don't smoke
>don't smell like an ashtray
>invite people over to a house that looks and smells nice
>people come over and have a good time because they don't have to look at nicotine-yellowed walls or breathe air that's mostly smoke particles and febreze
>congrats, you're popular
>>
>>17433807
Be the asshole that hates cigarretes.
Everytime you see someone lighting one, take it out of his/her hand and toss it to the ground.
>My grandfather died of lung cancer so don't smoke near me please.
>>
>>17433807
smoking isnt really that cool, most of us have just smoked ritualistically since childhood and the degenerative habit is ingrained in our behaviour most people who smoke have a very nonsensical lave/hate relationship with the activity its nice that you dont have this habit i find it attractive, fml im a smoker
>>
>>17433807

Become too cool to smoke.
>>
Yeah you're probably really autistic if you think that you need to be a stoner to be popular.
My friends give me shit for not ever having smoked but I don't care about it enough to go out of my way and spend my money. The cons outweigh the pros in my opinion.
Remember that you don't need to drink or smoke to have a good time in life.
>>
>>17433807
Coose your friends from among the 82% of the population who don't smoke.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.