[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I be president like Obama?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (55KB, 552x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 552x720px
How can I be president like Obama?
>>
>>17410445
1. Be extremely intelligent while somehow also being folksy and charismatic.
2. Get a law degree from an Ivy League University
3. Work for a reputable community political organization
4. Run for public office
5. Run for higher public office
6. Run for higher public office
7. Be the mother fucking president
>>
>>17410445
Just fuck up an entire country, and then make excuses when a certain group of people kill a bunch of cops.
>>
>>17410445
Corruption, networking and favor trading
>>
>>17410445
>2008
>be black on times where it's cool to not be racist
>2016
>be womam on times where it's cool to not be misogynistic
>2020
>be gay on times where it's cool to not be homophobic
>2024
>be muslim on times where it's cool to accept the Islamic
Either be a Kebab or start sucking dick, OP.
>>
>>17411873
Obama didn't get elected because he was black, you stupid motherfucker.

>>17410710
/pol/ needs to leave.
>>
>>17411988
>Obama didn't get elected because he was black, you stupid motherfucker

Good one.

>>17411988
>/pol/ needs to leave.

Disprove any of what I said.
>>
>>17411992
Obama didn't fuck up anything. Not by himself, anyway. The deadlock in Washington is the result of a stubborn radical right-wing party in Congress that would rather shut down the government than get anything done. President Obama had absolutely fucking nothing to do with people killing cops, and you're a dumbass if you think he did. Finally, this country was fucked up before he even took office, so this idea that "the country is fucked up and Obama is to blame" has absolutely NO basis in reality.

Now fuck off back to /pol/, you single-digit IQ subhuman.
>>
>>17412000
>The deadlock in Washington is the result of a stubborn radical right-wing party in Congress that would rather shut down the government than get anything done
>Offer republicans a plate of shit
>No
>COMEON COMPROMISE AND EAT SOME OF IT
>No
>WOW WAY TO DIVIDE THE COUNTRY GIRLS

>Black Lives Matter and politically correct culture was a problem before Obama said Michael 'Gentle Giant that just robbed a convenience store' Brown and Trayvon Martin were basically his kids.

alright there, good try but not good enough kiddo
>>
>>17412040
As if I'm under no obligation to convinced a known retard like you to change his mind. How fucking stupid do you think I am? I am telling you that you are wrong, and you can choose to accept it or not accept it. Naturally, being the clueless idiot you are, you will simply dig in your heels and resist the truth even more.

Sad, but true, this is the nature of modern-day American conservatism. It is terminally ill and ought to be put out of its misery once and for all.
>>
>>17412062
So he's wrong because you say so? Lol fucking progressives.
>>
>>17412099
I already explained why he's wrong, and he responded with denial. As expected.

Obama Derangement Syndrome is real.
>>
File: 1469935428310.jpg (60KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469935428310.jpg
60KB, 540x960px
>>17412102
Obama has a resume that makes him a viable candidate for one of the worst presidents of all time, you didn't disprove the anon you just gave an example of Obama being unable to unite the parties under his administration.
>>
>>17412120
>Obama has a resume that makes him a viable candidate for one of the worst presidents of all time
You don't know shit if this is what you actually believe. No serious historian would even consider nonsense Like this. Kill yourself, kid.
>>
>>17412062
>>17412102
>I'm right and you're wrong and you're dumb if you disagree or demand explanation YEAH
wow your parents must be so proud
>>
This thread's fucking dumb. I was about to respond to >>17410710 This dumb motherfucker earlier today, but I didn't because I knew this shit would happen.

Stop posting, people. You're probably getting baited anyway.
>>
>>17412000
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>17412153
LMAO he didn't "demand explanation". He offered nothing but a pointless denial. In any case, there was no further explanation needed because I already explained why he's wrong. He can deny it all he wants, but it doesn't change the facts.

By the way, right from the getgo, it was HIM making wild unsubstantiated claims, not me. It was HIM who offered no explanation for any point he tried to make - not me.
>>
>>17412137
>implying 9/11 didn't change everything
>>
i think my girlfriend is cheating on me, what should i do?
>>
>>17412200
wtf; get out of here!
>>
File: actually.jpg (32KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
actually.jpg
32KB, 600x350px
>>17412200
follow her around in secret, if you find out she is wait until she and guy are having sex and jump in with a camera. take pictures and post them on /s/...

I await your photos.
>>
>>17412000
Fuck me you are a brain-dead leftist. He said that black criminals dindu nuffin. He didn't even say that cops getting killed by blm faggots was a bad thing.

Inb4
>hurr durr I'm right and your wrong because you're a bigot and I'm an enlightened liberal. I'm so enlightened I'm going to be deepthroating Tyrone tonight.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.