[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't compete with these other dudes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: the_end.jpg (18KB, 317x623px) Image search: [Google]
the_end.jpg
18KB, 317x623px
I feel as if I just can't compete with these other dudes /adv/. Like women are being chased by so many fucking dudes. Dudes with cars, muscular dudes, dudes with tatts, dudes who have fucked people up in a fist fight, dudes who can play music.

Then, I look at myself and I just don't have the fucking "ammo" to go head to head with these dudes and convince a woman I am worth a damn.

Women, with so many dudes chasing you, how do regular guys even hope to stand a chance? Its unreal.

I honestly feel like every woman I like is actually being chased by about 10 dudes besides me. I have never been good at competition.

I just don't have the skills needed to triumph over another. I don't have the capital either. Even guys who have shit personalities might have the money to trump that flaw. My flaws aren't countered by anything with enough weight. Sure I have strengths and weaknesses but my weaknesses kind of shit all over my strengths.

How can I compete with all these other dudes man?
>>
Well you're viewing a relationship as a commodity based on trades, so you probably still need to do some growing up before it's a real concern champ.
>>
>>17400527
You sound like you have self esteem issues. Now dont get me wrong, im not telling you to become narcissistic. There is a fine line that you need to straddle.

What are you good at?
What are you bad at?

If you are able to answer those questions, you are capable of fixing yourself up.

Just remember that no one is perfect. We all have our flaws. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Also women are not as great as you think they are. DO NOT kid yourself into thinking you need a woman in order to be happy.
>>
>>17400527

you can get a car and muscles anon
>>
>>17400589

but getting muscles and a car takes time. I am super far behind. My whole life has been a game of catch up.

>>17400573
I realize no one is perfect. I know I don't need a woman to be happy but it kind of feels like I need SOME kind of intimacy. I feel really alone which is fine I guess but it really puts my mind through the ringer. I have been alone for about 20+ years. Its just wearing me down is all. I want to experience healthy intimacy.
>>
>>17400527
dudes that chase me I have no interest in, they all are posers and liars and I know all they want is sex. OP you are comparing yourself with the wrong people for all the wrong reasons
>>
>>17400601

the thing is, there is a plateu. having a car is the plateu. having muscles is the plateu.

sure some people have more muscles or better cars, but ultimately just having the two is what makes women have the base attraction,. from there they feel out who they get along most with an dthe personality bits

or just keep whining, cuz that sure seems to come easy.
>>
>>17400611
>They're all posers who want sex
>But I'll still fuck them
Get off your high horse and onto Chad's dick, honey. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>17400527
>How can I compete with all these other dudes man?

You can't. The same way a bunch of girls can't compete with the more popular ones.

Lower your standards or you'll end up alone.
>>
>>17400615
you are wrong. I am not impressed by them at all. You can see they were spoiled little boys by their mommie and just because they grew up and daddy bought them a car they believe they are gods gift to women. Turn off

Oh, much as I dislike these posers I also abhor hateful, spiteful, limp dicks like you anon. They pose and you slither
>>
>>17400625

I don't think thats very true. I see a lot of average girls with above average dudes. The issue arises when you factor in below average girls. That section of women can bump into problems.

Popularity has nothing to do with it. Most dudes don't have NEARLY the check list length that women have for men.

For most men, they want a girl who isn't fat, retarded or has a kid. Thats pretty much it.

Girls want WAY more out of dudes.
>>
File: 1401055877142.jpg (106KB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
1401055877142.jpg
106KB, 746x718px
>>17400642
>I see a lot of average girls with above average dudes.
There's also tons of average dudes with really hot girlfriends. People mostly just get into relationships by throwing their standards out the window nowadays, then when they're in it for a while they realize they want more and end it.

People in general are vain and want someone who ticks a lot of their boxes ideally. They'll settle for less but wish for more.

If you're below average and you don't have talents or things that make you stand out you're just unlucky. Accept that life is based on luck and keep doing what you can.
>>
>>17400527
treat them better, only girls care about that kinda stuff. women picture marrying the guy as soon as they hit puberty.
>>
>>17400655

I hate when people say "Sorry bro, thats life!"

Fuck that. If I got dealt a bad hand, time to flip the table on this shit.
>>
>>17400629
If you say so, sweetie. None of that ever stopped you from hopping on that good dick or having them buy you stuff. Don't worry your pretty little head over it.
>>
File: 1449076065157.jpg (194KB, 1280x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1449076065157.jpg
194KB, 1280x1105px
>>17400685
>Fuck that. If I got dealt a bad hand, time to flip the table on this shit.

If you can do that, you're lucky. When you don't have any potential you won't succeed, no matter how hard you try. You either have potential or you falsely believe you have potential. Try your luck, worst case scenario you'll fail and understand what I'm talking about.
>>
>>17400689
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17400707

I understand what you are saying. The point I am making is that people want you to roll over and die if you get dealt a bad hand. I am saying fuck that. No way is someone going to make me live the rest of my life in depressing shit. So I say, either I rise, or we all fall. Fuck it. If I am already screwed, why would I not take down the people who screwed me as well? Figuratively speaking of course.
>>
>>17400772
You sound like Elliot Rodger. None of that anger is ever gonna turn into something positive. Almost all of us settle for less than we want, most of us settle for less than we deserve. Life isn't a Disney movie.
>>
>>17400802

You are still missing the point. I realize life isn't a disney movie. However, I can see people who live lives pretty damn close after exploiting people who don't have those kinds of lives. Why would I just sit and let them exploit me like that because "life says so".

Again, fuck that. If I am going down, their all going down too. Figuratively speaking.
>>
>>17400829
Nobody's exploiting me, life's shit anyway. I have nobody to blame.
>>
>>17400642
I actually agree completely with this. Did anyone ever see that "Married at First Sight" show? They'd have a guy and a girl meet, with the agreement being that their first meeting is at their wedding. They'd had a panel of "experts" sort through all the people that applied to the show to pair up people they thought would work well.

Almost every single woman, save one or two, had the same complaint, "I don't find him attractive", physically, emotionally, mentally, everything.

And every guy at least said something along the lines of "she's a really nice person, I can see myself loving her", or even "she's very pretty, I like her already". Always something positive, even if she wasn't very attractive.

I had watched a few episodes with family, and everyone, men and women in my family, agreed that the women were always more shallow.

We've been taught that men are shallow and women aren't, so men try hard not to be shallow to combat this, and women can be because they aren't judged for it. It's not anyone's fault, that's just how it is.
>>
File: 1467019134526.jpg (84KB, 960x593px) Image search: [Google]
1467019134526.jpg
84KB, 960x593px
>>17400527

>Money
>Power
>Security/Stability

These are what all women want since the beginning of fucking time.

Get them and Bob's your uncle.

OR

>See picture.
>>
Looks like it's time to get busy. Get a good job, get fit, get a car, git gud. Yes, women are surrounded by thirsty Chads 24/7 and they know this. So the bar is set high to even interact with women, it's supply and demand. Accept it.

The answer is to strive to meet those harsh standards while still trying to get girls with what you have in the meantime. Do both at once. You know you need money to get a car, how does job and education look like? DYEL? Do these things while trying to mac on women every day. The world, and especially women, don't give a fuck about your feelings or the idea that you're "a nice guy". You need to meet the beauty requirements and be competitive amongst the Chads.

It's simple, strive to be Chad while trying to use what you got. Flirt with girls a lot. If they reject you fuck it, it's like a job hunt where you apply for a hundred jobs and might get a few job offers. You don't qualify now, but as you put in the work you'll start to get there and then one day you'll be banging 10/10 honeys.

Or bitch about how life is unfair, maybe jerk off to some cartoon girls and be a beta cuck. Your choice
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.