[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living Hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: riding-the-tiger.jpg (35KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
riding-the-tiger.jpg
35KB, 400x300px
This is fairly long winded but will explain best I can
>Britfag, 20, living with fiance (also twenty) at home with Father and Brother. Fiance moved in because of domestic violence against her by her stepfather who is now in jail for 20 years...
>Have scumbag brother (19). World revolves around him, he steals from everyone, gets violent with my dad, leaves dirt everywhere through the house because he refuses to wash after his shitty tarmac job. Just a typical bully, and a fucking waste of space.
>For some reason everyone seems to ignore this because he is apparently "mentally ill". Every doctor he has ever seen has said he is fine, and mental health services have refused to treat him because there is "nothing to treat".
>Treats me and my father like shit. I've beat him pretty bad before as younger teenagers, sent him in to hospital once, but as always I've been in the deepest of shit and obviously was easier to threaten a 13 year old with mediocre crap. So haven't hit him since then.
>Police are round more than once a week for domestic situations. They refuse to arrest him because my dad keeps saying "oh he''s mentally ill" when actually he fucking isn't. He's stolen about 1500 quids worth of tools, that are in our shed, which we've showed the police, and they've done nothing. He's been smashing plates, swearing at cops, smashing the house up while they've been there and they still do nothing.
>Girlfriend and I could move out, but we will be moving again in just under a year as she is going to university, and where we live just having a 1 bed flat will suck up all the savings we have and would save over the next year, so I don't like the principle of being forced out by this little shit and being condemned to being poor.
>No love for brother anymore, would genuinely feel very little if he were to run away or end his life, as he's creating a premature grave for my father and I know he will use and abuse every person that comes into his life when he moves on.

>con
>>
So that's basically where I'm at. Can give more details about any of this, not hiding anything.

I'm not sure where to go from here. Really feeling like kicking the living shit out of him, because I'm pretty sure his predicament is simply from a lack of any real discipline his whole life. My dad won't throw him out, because he is spineless and always has been (love my dad, good dad, apart from this has never done wrong by any of us but he has no backbone and would probably admit I'm the man of this house). Had a row with him this morning, he went mental because I put three beers in our fridge saying "[brother] will just steal them don't put them there he will drink them" And I don't really believe we should live in fear of that so I said "control your son, if he touches them I'll smash his head in or ring the police" but my dad seems to think I'm insane for being upset about all of this....

If anyone has any better ideas or thinks they can help any other way please let me know because if I deal with this cunt I will probably get thrown in jail.

Cheers
>>
TLDR fuck you limmy cunt
>>
>>17394177
>>>/b/
>>
you should move to a month-based place, so you can move whenever you want, and buy just the basic things, you can sell them later or keep them for future use. You need to move on ASAP, because your brother seems like a problematic cunt, that means his shit can get to your house and resulting in your fiance and you getting involved in some shit with dangerous people. You need to talk to your father and tell him he deserves jail for the things he has done, like every other criminal.
>>
>>17394200
Yeah monthly rent was what we were looking at, it's pricey here. I work in construction but earn pretty well because it's such a middle class area, but unfortunately that also means rent is relatively high. Might be worth it though. I'll just feel as though I gave in, maybe need to swallow my pride.

No dangerous people about besides him any accomplices he may have steer well clear because the police are here so regularly. I've told my dad that and he usually turns on me saying I'm calling him a shit parent, there's nothing he can do, it's my fault etc etc etc. Like i said, no backbone.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.