[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 17

File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197KB, 1080x800px) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197KB, 1080x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
>>17377856
Details pls
>>
File: 1413844445419.gif (271KB, 210x131px) Image search: [Google]
1413844445419.gif
271KB, 210x131px
I'm not particularly attractive, but I come from a well-off family and I'm funny and clever. I'm also relatively young (I'm 20), but I know that I want a stable relationship and to be married and have children.
Am I fucked? Everyone my age seems to be into hooking up and sleeping around and not only am I disgusted by the thought of doing it myself, but I'm disgusted by other people who do it. I just want a cute girl to wife, but I feel like I'll have to wait 5 years until they're done riding the cock carousel.
I am deeply, foundation-shaking-ly troubled at the idea that I won't meet someone on a daily basis and it tends to affect my ability to perform unrelated tasks.
>>
>>17377899
Bad idea since you said you have to still pay. Probably will use you and take your money. Do at least know this person well?

>>17377948
First off, you're 20. You have a long life ahead of you.

Second, most people your age actually aren't fucking like rabbits, at least a significant portion isn't. Don't feel bad about not doing that.

Third, don't be desperate for getting a "wife". Chances are you will have a handful of lovers that will come and go until you get someone you like. You shouldn't marry right away but take your time. Focus on getting to know people and creating a basic relationship and not focus on finding a spouse.
>>
>>17378071
Firstly, thanks for replying to me.
I've already been with one girl. We met when I was 16 and we were together for 18 months. I broke it off with her because we wanted different things out of life. I haven't seen anyone since then, in fact I haven't even met anyone who I'd want to see since then. I actually really like meeting new people and talking to them, but nothing that most normal people do really interests me. There also aren't many women in my course (CS major), so no luck there either.
My parents had already met at this point in their lives; my dad was 19 when he met my mum who was 17. As a result, I feel like I'm really behind, because their relationship was strong because it had been built over a long period of time. I'm worried I'm missing my chance.
I also feel lonely a lot, and not because I don't have that many friends, but because I am missing intimate companionship. It's probably because I'm too shy and prudish to express romantic interest in people.
I feel that there are many potential things which could be the problem that I'm having and I wish someone could just tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can fix it.
>>
>>17377899
Seems like a horrible idea. Like it's one thing if you want to date a sex worker, I'd think it's pretty gross but it's your own life. But then she wants to charge you for stuff people in a relationship do for its own sake? You can find a girl that doesn't literally expect a wad of cash every time you fuck.
>>
I dont know where to start, i havent had many serious relationships, but it seems like most of the girls i get with only want to fuck, then when i meet a girl that wants a relationship, i fuck it up or i have some type of quality that they dont like, realy my question is, do women still believe in realtionship before fucking? Are there any women out there that actually will stay loyal? Even if they meet a man better than me?
>>
>>17377948
I feel like this to sometimes to be honest
>>
>>17378128
>a girl that wants a relationship
>do women still believe in realtionship before fucking?
Uh, clearly? You answered your own question. If you're a loser and these girls don't want to be in a relationship with you, that's not their fault.
>>
>>17378163
Well idk what to say to that femanon, its not that they dont, its that the ones that do i fuck it up, also i asume they want one, but dont know their intentions
>>
repost

So I'm getting into a sexual relationship with a hooker.

Advice?

She lets me do all my sexual kinks which is kinda neat.
>>
>>17378107
Don't compare yourself to your parents because their teenage years were in at time where dating culture was much different than now. Even if they grew up in the 80s shit was much different and people married sooner. Nowadays people wait longer and the overall culture is different. History in some aspects rapidly changes. It wouldn't be fair for them to compare themselves to their parents so don't do it with yours.

With college, be sure to expand your courses. I know you have to take electives to graduate but when selecting things pick stuff from the Liberal Arts for instance. There is more women in those courses and you get to expand your knowledge of the world. It's a win-win. Unless you go to a IT school then I don't know how that works.

Maybe even look into therapy? If you do go to a university, I guarantee you they have a counselling service or something of the like. That is included with your tuition so there is no extra charge. This can help you find those "potential things".
>>
Girls, is it possible to get back together with someone? I had a lot of faults, and breaking up made me realize it, and I've worked hard to fix myself and be a better person and just get my life on track.
We're both still in love with each other I know, would you have any advice for me?
>>
>>17378194
I don't want to wait, though. I want to build a longlasting companionship. I feel like it might not be possible precisely because of that cultural change, though.

I have taken relatively broad subjects; I studied Japanese for a year and this semester I'm taking a Philosophy class. I'm thinking it might also be possible for me to take first-year psychology since I have to make up points for a first-year science that I failed, and my friend who studies psych (although at a different uni) assures me that my chances will be much better there.

I've seen therapists in the past and find them largely unhelpful. It also seems rather juvenile to me to go to a therapist because I'm having girl trouble - I'm not 15 anymore. I also don't want to tell my friend how much being single upsets me, even though he's possibly the only person in whom I could confide this, because I don't want to be a burden and because I'm embarrassed to discuss things like this in real life (hence why I'm asking anonymous strangers).
>>
>>17378202
you could try if she doesn't have anyone else in mind yet
or start slow and get to know her again as a friend if you guys haven't been keeping in touch

personally, I wouldn't get back together with any of my exes.
they're all idiots.
>>
>>17377899
what do you want out of this relationship?
if its kids and family you are not gonna have luck

but if you just want to improve your sexual skills and dont care about the money, than it seems ok. although there might be cheaper alternatives.

>>17377948
absolutely doable, was liek you, but you will get more hot, if you self improve and get older.

>>17378128
your problem is: you are not thinking good of yourself. Do something that makes you unique and there is not going to be anyone that is flatlly better than you.
>>
How willing would you be to date a girl who only wants to have sex in relationship, with someone she's sure cares about her(and vice-versa) but is willing to make up for it in the bedroom?
>>
>>17378353
Most guys who are only after pussy are either selfish or players. Yeah yeah I know muh white knight, but sex should just be a DLC to the full game.
>>
>>17378353
Not a guy, but do you actually think that your view is uncommon or something?
>>
>>17378313
I'm the second anon; Thanks for replying. All of my friends are in relationships or are only interested in sleeping around. I feel like there must be something wrong with me because no-one is interested in me.

>>17378353
I am the male version of this, of course I would be okay with it, in fact, I would find it more desirable.
>>
>>17378409
Yes. Where I live now, women are pretty easy.
>>
>>17378313
>but if you just want to improve your sexual skills and dont care about the money, than it seems ok.
yeah I'm just horny as fuck

not someone I'd settle down with
>>
>>17377948
A lot of girl are not interested in sleeping around. Just keep trying to meet people. There is nothing else you can do - meet people, go out with them, get to know them.
I personally wouldn't want to have kids and get married now, but I have been with my boyfriend since I was 15 and he was 18. And I am 23 now.
>>
>>17378458
That's true, I suppose. Do you think I'd be more likely to find someone of my type looking in specific places? My friends want me to use Tinder but I don't think the sort of person I'd be interested in would use it and it embarrasses me to use it.
>>
Hey girls, could you explain to me how your bidy language and said implications work ?

What are good signs a lad is into a guy ? What aren't goof signs ? Do words matter as much as behaviors ? How do all of these games work ?
>>
>>17378470
>What are good signs a lad is into a guy ?
Guys are usually pretty obvious, bro. He'll try to fuck you.
>>
>>17378470
Read that OP
>>
>>17378463
A friend of mine found a girl like that on tinder, they've been together for a while. But it's definitely up to you.

I don't know, the best way in my opinion is meeting through common friends, sports or hobbies.
>>
File: 1447890206186.png (5KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
1447890206186.png
5KB, 601x695px
So guys, I'm 18 and I finally got my first date. The girl (18) has never been on a date before but has kissed guys in the past.

It was yesterday night actually, I enjoyed it, we had fun and we ate afterwards. She enjoyed it as well.

My problem was kissing her, I've never actually made out with someone, I've done kisses where we just touch our lips and that's it.

She was eating ice cream and had vanilla on her lips, and her chin, I cleaned her chin and went to kiss her but god I didn't know what the heck I was doing, our lips touched and she was definately trying to get to kiss more but I just couldn't.

I know since it's my first time I shouldn't be so hard on myself, but I had to drop her off and we only had 4-5 pop kisses and I asked her about this, she said it was fine.
She asked when are we going to do this again, so she does want a 2nd date.

I did tell her I was rusty(lie) and she said she would help keep up the slack.

I think I'm just venting at this point, you get the idea. Just really bummed out.

I guess my question is, how do I go about practicing this? My friends have told me that everyone has different, subjective thoughts over kissing so there's no for sure away, but is there anything I could do by myself?
>>
>>17378498
It's my first time posting so let me make a quick edit to this post

This is for guys and girls.

More details, I'm a guy.
>>
>>17378498
You have to let go of the idea that you're going to be a great kisser right away. She has experience, you don't, she takes the lead. Mirror what she does.

Also, you should've said that it was your first kiss, not that you were rusty. You're eighteen, it's still in the acceptable realm, and she doesn't sound too experienced herself. Now she probably suspects it anyway, kissing like cycling is one of those things you don't forget how to do.

There's not much you can do by yourself. You can practice on your hand to get an idea of how much "sucking" motion feels pleasant and how much feels aggressive, but that's about it.

Don't bring it up again. Just take it easier next time and let her take charge.
>>
>>17378516
Wanted to add that you can take a more passive stance by going for the romantic vibe: give her slow, loose (keep your lips relaxed for optimal softness), lingering kisses with a few seconds (like 2-3) of pause in between. This gives her an opportunity to step in and take it to the next level. If she doesn't, you can very lightly bite on her lower lip, wet it quickly with the tip of your tongue, basically tease her into kissing with tongue. If she still doesn't take charge, then you have no choice but to take the leap until she responds and you can then do what she does.
>>
For girls, 2 related questions:

1) What occupation would your dream partner have?
2) What are your honest opinions about guys in the military?
>>
>>17378522
>1) What occupation would your dream partner have?
Idk, something he loves. I'd prefer if it wasn't consuming all his time, but I can put up with it.
2) What are your honest opinions about guys in the military?
Hot
>>
Dear girls

When and how should i approach a girl that interests me? What are the right moments to do so without seeming too much intrusive or creepy?
>>
>>17378522
I think teachers are pretty damn sexy. It's a very useful profession within society, there's typically a lot of job opportunities, and being a very good teacher comes with attractive qualities like being a good, dynamic storyteller. Honestly my priorities are like this (ranked in order of importance);
>not being away from home all the time
>decent, clean money and decent work opportunities
>not doing something useless or detrimental to society/environment

I very much understand why you'd want to join the army. I think I would actually be tempted to if I were a guy, it fits into such an old narrative of boys growing into men, developing above and beyond friendships, learning what they're made of and paying respect to their country.

Having said that, all guys I knew who went for it were absolutely annoying fratbro types with absolutely no emotional sensitivity or depth. Like literally bragging about how much heads they were going to blow off, so tough!
It's an individual thing and I wouldn't think of a man as a douche just for joining the army, especially if I knew him as a person, but this is my anecdotal bias.
>>
>>17378516
>>17378519
Thank you, I'll sort this out with her and I'll try my best.
>>
>>17378539
It's less about finding a perfect opportunity and more about being casual enough about it. It's easy to make it into too much of a thing. For example, if you want to strike up a conversation, keep a little practical excuse ready. ("Do you have this textbook, could I copy something out of it?") If you can tell she's distracted and you don't have her full attention, throw her the excuse and leave it at that. It is tempting to want to go all the way after finding the courage to walk up to her, but trying to make small talk when obviously the situation isn't right is just weird and immediately gives away that you actually want to date her and not tell her whatever lighthearted thing you practiced.

In general I think the best way is to make sure you pop up in her life a few times beforehand. Join a study group that she attends (as long as you don't go overboard with it, you can also use this opportunity to show that you have ideas/insight/intelligence with a well-chosen reply or question), tag along to a social event she'll be at, stuff like that. When you're at the stage where you greet each other in passing or at least share a look of recognition, that's when you can easily start a conversation in a natural way.
You don't have to follow this long term plan, but an upside is that she gets to realize that you exist before it is clear to her that you're interested, so she forms a less biased opinion of you. One of the few PUA I fully believe in is the one where you pretend you're about to leave any moment when approaching girls, because it breaks the dynamic of them being the jury and you being a hopeful candidate, to just being women and a man. Far more attractive than ostensibly vying for her attention.

If you are thinking of approaching a stranger, do it when she can get away (so not while she's working her job and has to be polite to you and stay there) and is not showing signs of disinterest in others (headphones, laptop, obviously studying hard).
>>
>>17378555
Good luck! Being happy to learn honestly beats being a natural, because no one is a natural at everything sexual.
>>
>>17378522
>What occupation would your dream partner have?
Something he loves and makes me proud of him. The best thing for me would be if it was something not too time consuming and with a flexible schedule.
>What your honest opinions about guys in the military?
I like the idea, but the few guys I know in the military are absolutely insane or not exactly interesting.
>>
>>17378539
There's no such thing as a right set of moves. Social interactions aren't like videogames, were, if you input the right sequence of moves, you'll win.

What works for one person might not work for another
>>
Girls

What do you think of intellectuals ? Not arrogant pricks or pedant fucks but just guys with vivid interests in science, philosophy, arts, etc.

Is it a plus or something you'd rather avoid ?
>>
>>17378569
Absolutely a plus - I am very interested in most of those topics and I enjoy discussing about them.
If he defines himself an intellectual and he brags about his knowledge, tho, I am immensely turned off.
>>
>>17378569
I think I don't want to date someone as insecure as you are
>>
>>17378577
well fuck
>>
Well I already made a thread but it seems pretty dead, I'll just copy paste my question here.

Men of /adv/
What made you fall head over heels with a girl?

Was it her behavior, the way she spoke to you, how she looked, or the way she made you feel...?

Let's say you already like a girl. You think she's really hot and cool.

What pushes your affection to the next level ?
>>
>>17378567
Though there are things someone must absolutely avoid right? What are those? (Inb4 crazy meme answers like "punching her in the face" etc...)
>>
>>17378590
Femanon here.

You have to look at her face. If she smiles at you, you know you can go for it.

If she looks at you like you're some kind of freak, then it's better to ignore her...
>>
>>17378588
Stability. Rather than looking at her like a dream, an object of desire, finding that she is a good hearted person or someone faithfull to her ideals is what makes it for me.

The exterior is one thing, the interrior another one. I can't bring myself to fall for girls if they're dumb, slutty, vapid or immoral, but then that's just me.
>>
[Part 1/2]

>talking to qt girl online
>she lives super far away, so I can't just "go talk to her"
>I think she's cute, and I'm tired of three months of Facebook

>Can I have your number? I'd love you call you sometime.

>Really? Seriously?

>Yes.

>I'd like to, but international calls are expensive

>No problem. I call you.

>Ooh okay here it is: [her phone number]

I was dead tired, so the phone call was only about two minutes, most of which was us kind of quietly giggling and being surprised to hear each other's voices

>after the phone call, she sends me a message on Facebook that basically reads: "Sorry for the speechlessness; I'm very shy. Thanks so much for calling."

>people I consulted told me that this is a good sign and shows that she is interested in me

[continued 1/2]
>>
>>17377887
do girls watch gay porn like we watch lesbien porn
>>
[Part 2/3]

>few days later, only had one facebook chat with her inbetween about family in which we both were agreeing on a lot of things

>Hey - are you available for a phone call tomorrow?

>Hmm. I don't think so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Ah. I see. What are you doing this week?

>Nothing lol

>I'm thinking "wtf"

[continued 2/3]
>>17378626
>>
[Part 3/4]

>I talk to five different people, (two of which being girls and one of the three males being a straight-up ladies' man) and they all five independently suggested that I wait a few days and then just randomly call her. I asked if I should say "hey - what are you doing right now?" and then if she says "nothing", call her, but they all unanimously agreed that I shouldn't even announce the call, but instead just call her without warning.

So, after a few days, I did just that.

>Hello?

>Hey. Is this [girl's name]?

>Is this [my name]?

>Yeah. It had been a few days and I wanted to talk to you, so I figured I'd give you a call. How are you doing?

>[silence]
>[click]

Well, that went splendidly

>she sends me a message on Facebook an hour later asking if I called

>Yes. Was it a bad time?

>yeah hahaha

>Tell her that I'm sorry and just wanted to check in, but that I'm also peeved at how she hung up without at least saying she was busy, or anything for that matter

>A few hours later, she says she's sorry for that and that she's just getting home after a long day and that we'd have to find a better time to talk

>Well, since you just got home, maybe now?

>Not now. Maybe some other time.

>I tell her "okay" and say that I've got to go, but that she seems stressed and I ask her if she's alright before logging off. I do this right before, so I haven't yet seen her response.

[continued 3/4]
>>17378626
>>17378634
>>
>>17378642
Wait wut
Was it her voice? The same one?
>>
[Finished 4/4]

What I want to know, ladies, is this:

What could have possibly changed so quickly? Things seemed like they were looking up, and there wasn't anything inbetween that could have lessened her opinion of me, I don't think. Maybe she is just super beta and never wanted to give me her number to begin with? Or maybe she's just having a bad week and that cute (read: magnificently handsome, smart, AND single ;) ) guy an ocean and a continent away just isn't who she wants to talk to right now?

I understand why the random phone call might have gotten the reaction it did, even if it is incredibly rude and I am still pissed with it, but why didn't she want a phone call a few days before that either? I'm fairly confident she's avoiding me, isn't she? I'm not a creeper. If she's trying to distance herself, I'll honor her wishes and disappear. Or could it really be that maybe she is just having a bad week and wants space from everyone, and it has nothing to do with me? I know you aren't mind readers, but please give me some insight into what makes YOU behave like this.

[Finished 4/4]
>>17378626
>>17378634
>>17378642

>>17378645
I'm pretty sure it was. The call sounded a bit distant, so it was hard to tell.
>>
>>17378646
Stop over thinking this pls
>>
Women, opinions on being asked out over text? Rather, less of an "asking out" and more of a "making verbally clear that I'm seriously interested".

Context: I've known this girl for some time and we had been getting quite close, but due to unrelated circumstances and problems we won't be in the same city for about a month. If it weren't for these problems (involving real physical injury), I'd have done this sooner, but the timing really didn't seem appropriate.

On one hand, I feel like this really should be done in person, but on the other hand I don't want to keep it bottled up for weeks.
>>
>>17378647
I can't.
It's in my nature to :(

Actually, funny story - I don't know how NOT to overthink this. What are you getting from it?
>>
>>17378654
She might be distancing herself because you're too insistent? You seem very intense.
You should take it slowly, nicely and not intimidating.
>>
File: 1469051186080.png (268KB, 800x866px) Image search: [Google]
1469051186080.png
268KB, 800x866px
>>17378588
I like strong women. Someone with assertiveness in the way they carry themselves, seemingly cold but not actually the case.

I started dating this girl a couple months ago. She's strong, has the same intrests that I do, and doesn't judge me based on the dumb shit I've done in front of her.

About 3 weeks ago we found out my father died after going missing in March. She didn't pretend to care or give condolences. She didn't know my father, so what was she supposed to say? Instead she asked me if I was alright and we went drinking that night.

>What pushes your affection to the next level?
When I know I can be relaxed and myself around a girl. When someone is insistant on you changing something about yourself, it kind of damages your pride a little, right? If there's somebody who accepts your flaws and doesn't try to make you hide them, then you've found a winner.
>>
>>17378656
Maybe. The thing is is that I've been very slow to approach. I've been taking baby steps talking to her for forever before getting to this point. Like I said, inbetween the first phone call and the time I asked about a second, I only had one small chat with her, wherein I think I ended the conversation.

How long do you suggest I wait before trying again?

She's definitely an incredibly shy lady, so I'm inclined to believe your assessment.
>>
>>17378663
Don't do sudden phonecalls and just be relaxed about it. She said maybe later she wants to call ask her like, next week. Maybe ask her why she doesn't want to call. Anywho it's all about comfort, so just be cool.
>>
>>17378733
Thanks.
Oh, I'm very good at sounding confident.
I'll ask her next week. In the meantime, maybe I should just chat with her on Facebook this week? Or should I give her 100% space?
>>
GIRLS:

This girl i'm seeing always starts the day by txting me something about not feeling well or being sick.

For example, just the other day she said her right side was hurting and the day was dragging on.

What's the best way to respond to things like this? And what does it really mean?
>>
Men:

What's the best thing to say your LTR boyfriend when he couldn't cum?

This rarely happens.

Last night bf came over, we were talking dirty and sending pics to each other all day.

But bf has a sprained ankle right now and was in a lot of pain. And sex, I guess, was hurting his ankle and he lost his boner. We had sex for like 30 mins and I came but he didn't.

I think he was embarrassed. All I could say was I didn't mind and I still enjoyed it. And that was true. But it was like a shot in the manhood for him.

What should I say if this happens?
>>
>>17378862
She may not be doing it completely intentionally, but she probably wants you to be sympathetic and caring.

On my bad days, I can't help but tell my bf that I feel like total shit. Usually the response I want from him is to be encouraging or sympathetic. Anything from "that really sucks" to "it's almost the weekend" or just anything like that.
>>
>>17378868

Guy had a fucking sprained ankle. It can be hard to concentrate on cumming when you're in actual pain, and sex requires a lot of thrusting from the lower abdomen.

Have him lay down and give him a blowjob or handjob until he cums. Part of why guys will take a blowjob or quick wank is because it's WAY less physically demanding than sex for the payoff of cumming.

If you want to sexify it up, tell him that you want it all over your face.

Or compliment him for being "Amazing for being able to last so long."
>>
>>17378913
Yea, I'm not upset over it and I understand why he couldn't. He seemed really upset though and I didn't know how to comfort him. He wanted to do it so we tried anyways. At the end, he was so tired and in pain that he couldn't get an erection for me to finish him off.

Next time, I guess I'll just suggest we skip the sex and I'll do the work.
>>
>>17378353
Sex outside of relationship = straight to the trash

>>17378588
>What made you fall head over heels with a girl?
I could see her as my equal. The vast majority of women I meet are exceedingly uninteresting and tend to hold my interest for less than 5 minutes. When I find one who is educated, a good conversationalist, and has morals similar to mine, I know I've found someone special.

>the way she made you feel
This was big too, but it's hard to explain.
>>
>>17378868
It happens all the time. Not cumming is not that weird. He will get over it.
>>
Quick question: do you find this video more funny than hot or more hot than funny? (State your gender)

http://www.xvideos.com/video11796797/confessionfiles_sienna_day_deep_throats_the_priest
>>
>>17378588
>What made you fall head over heels with a girl?

We had gone to the beach and were planning on having sex the whole weekend. That night, I came down with a 104 fever. She rushed me to the emergency room then took me back to the hotel where I remember drifting in and out of sleep while I saw her laying beside me and nursing me.

That's when I told myself that I'm going to marry this woman.

That was just the icing on the cake, though. We already got along great, had a similar sense of humor, and had different enough interests that we were always introducing one another to new things. It also kind of helps that she's a worrier and I'm really laid back, so we kind of balance one another out when the other starts to obsess/procrastinate.

Been married 5 years and it's still awesome.
>>
>>17378994

Guy here.

Not going to watch a full 30 minute video, so I just fast forwarded to the sex, which was pretty good, but I have a thing for public sex.

All the actual dialogue was serviceable, but not particularly entertaining.
>>
>>17378994
Why is this important to you?
>>
I like talking to girls, especially the ones I really don't get to see often. Problem is lots of the girls I talk to are very attractive and I feel guilty if I want to talk to them with my gf around. Do girls give a shit if I talk to someone who may be prettier then her?
>>
>>17378211
Sorry, but you can't rush into things. That is a recipe for disaster. I'm going to assume that your parents have a healthy relationship still but a lot of people from their generation and before them who married early actually ended up having failed marriages. Even if they didn't divorce and stuck together they're love for each other was completely gone.

It's still possible to get married early of course but it's never a good idea as it rarely works. There is no reason for a 20 year old in college to marry. You have no property or any financial value at this point. As for some romantic reason, it's the exact same as just being boyfriend/girlfriend.

For therapy, it sounds like you went into it with a negative attitude with the whole feeling juvenile thing. It does upset you and you need to work on it. But keep in mind that therapy will not cure you it will just be a tool to help you get on track to bettering yourself. You don't even have to tell your friend really but there is no shame in feeling lonely.
>>
Ladies,

What do you think about guys who's friends are all women?
>>
File: screams.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
screams.gif
929KB, 264x320px
How do you become a Stacey Thundercunt?

My boyfriend says I'm not confident enough in trying to be sexy and it's a turn off. He says I need to have a "slut mode" and it'd be hot, but yet he tells me I want to have sex too much.

I recently discovered pretty much everything I've done sexually with him just bores him and that I want him too much.

It seems like he just wants me to back off of him and tease him more. Problem is every time I try to be sexy it's just ignored.

I feel fucking hopeless and that I should just leave him alone altogether.
>>
>>17379334
Perfectly fine. I don't have much in terms of jealousy issues though. You might have a few beta orbiters though.

If the girls were literally hanging on you and keeping you from me and we we're dating, I'd be upset.

All a matter of how you handle them and how they handle you.
>>
>>17379181
Depends on the girl.

See >>17379379
>>
>>17378627
It's like you've never heard of fujoshis
>>
>>17379400
>search for fujoshi on google
>spanish everywhere
What the fuck
>>
>>17378862
Maybe she's a complainer. My mom constantly complains about any little headache or sore toe. It's incredibly annoying so I've sworn to myself that I won't become like that and avoid others who are also like that.
>>
>>17379423
Yeah that's not supposed to happen
>>
>>17378627
We must know
>>
>>17379400
That's an o taco thing. We're looking for normie answers
>>
>>17379423
Fujioshi
>>
>>17379379
There is really only one girl who would constitute as a beta orbiter and it's pretty obvious that she likes me. She's isn't that attractive though (if that makes a difference) and I would never date her and have told her this.

I've also dated one but we no longer have feelings for each other that are romantic.

But all of us make up a tight-knit group and most of them I have been friends with since grade school.

Would that sound like a reasonable situation?
>>
>>17377887
What does being a woman mean to you?
>>
>>17379483
>asking women for this kind of advice
they'll say fine and "le it depends" but it isn't fine, they get jealous every time
>>
>>17379471
Then you haven't heard of "slash fans"
>>
>>17379512
You are correct
>>
>>17379480
No it's fujoshi
>>
Do you get wet the same way we may get hard during that first kiss on a date? What does it feel like to be a woman on a first date?
>>
Some of the people here are dumb. Women are still human. Stop asking idiotic questions that apply to humans in general. Use your brain a little
>>
>>17379525
oh shit this is a good question

To add to that have you ever gotten wet from a first kiss on a date or something?
>>
So I was on a first date with a girl from tinder a few days ago. It took us a while to arrange a date because we're both busy, but had been texting for ages, and really hit it off. The date went great too, but at the end, we were kissing and kinda cuddling on a bench in a park, she suddenly said she had morals, and wasn't going to sleep with me that night. I was really taken aback, because I wasn't expecting to, nor did I really want to (she seemed to be a keeper, not a one time thing). We weren't groping each other or anything, just holding hands.

What is the correct response to this in future? Make a joke, and say she is attractive, but I think i'll just about survive? Or is it mind games that I'm supposed to convince her she should? Pretty weird thing to say I think, unless I was forcing it upon her (which I completely wasn't)
>>
>>17379583
I'm a guy, but, I've actually had a similar situation and I said "That's alright, I'm not ready or expecting that either, I'm just having a nice time with you and we can move at whatever pace we both feel comfortable with"

It made her feel better.

Dating is weird for both parties, it's normal to say weird shit or not be on the same page. I think the more open you are about it the better.

>Make a joke, and say she is attractive, but I think i'll just about survive?
No.
> Or is it mind games that I'm supposed to convince her she should?
No. Always just be real with people. Say what you mean, communicate how you feel and try to read how others feel. If you are honest and real with her, she's more likely to be honest and real back, and in my limited experience that's really how you get a girl into bed that matters.
>>
File: 116646_x-pointer_gold_2.jpg (68KB, 520x720px) Image search: [Google]
116646_x-pointer_gold_2.jpg
68KB, 520x720px
Ladies,

My GF claims she's never tried/owned a sex toy, as she's never seen the appeal of it. Do you think she's missing out, or is it really not for everyone?
>>
>>17378588
Her charm, the way she made me feel like I was the only interesting thing in the world, the way she likes to just spend time with me to see what I'm doing. The way she's both low maintenance and passionate.
>>
>>17379483
Personally, I'd be fine with it.

Most girls would feel awkward or like an outsider in that situation. So you'll have to really coddle her at first until she gets to know your friends.
>>
>>17379689
I've been with two girlfriends who had never had an orgasm in their lives until I convinced them to practice masturbating with a vibrator.

After practicing with their vibrator, both were eventually able to orgasm just with their hands.

I'd say it's always worth trying.
>>
Girls,

Would you date a person who is awkward and depressed?
>>
Just popping in to remind everybody that there are no girls in this thread.
>>
>>17379904
I am a girl, >>17379903
when i'm in a dress.
>>
>>17379903
No. I can't handle that kind of baggage.
>>
Question for the guys: What can a girl do to keep the relationship sexually interesting after being together for 2 years? I find our sex life to be great, I'm just terrified of him getting bored of it.
>>
>>17379689
I've never tried one myself, as I have no need for it when I have my BF. But I must admit that I'm curious. Not curious enough to actually spend money on something, tho.
>>
>>17380095
Buy lingerie and download a kama sutra app with a randomizer function. The latter will provide more fun than you realize.
>>
>>17380095
The most important thing is talking to him. Ask what he likes and doesnt like.

Personally, I love dirty talk. She literally cannot fuck it up. She could say "fuck me like a cat, you disgusting dog" and I would love it. In the same vein, I love being appreciated afterwards.
>>
>>17379374
Bump
>>
How do I gently let my boyfriend know his cooking is shit? I like to cook, all the time. I'm traditional like this, I love to cook for others, but maybe 2 days a week he'll insist on cooking dinner himself and it's seldom good.

>fries bacon with pepper on it
>browns ground beef for pasta sauce with lemon zest
>marinades mushrooms in bourbon before frying
>broils salmon on top of onion slices
>other bizarre things
>>
>>17379104
I thought the dialogue was pretty funny, even though the acting was kinda good. I like funny porn, though.

>>17379160
It isn't. I'm curious about others' opinions.
>>
File: 1349037458700.gif (498KB, 490x270px) Image search: [Google]
1349037458700.gif
498KB, 490x270px
>meet girl in a formal setting(university student body)
>get her email
>exchange emails and met her twice over coffee and brunch on separate occasions
>get her phone number
>met her a couple days ago saying I have a gift for her
>I gave her a gift, and she gave me a gift too
>she asks for a hug, i oblige
>I immediately ask her out on a date
>"I don't know how to reply"
>tell her she can think about it
>doesn't text me
>been over 36 hours now

What do I do now? Even if I can't get together with her, I'd want to have a good relationship because we are in the same student body on uni. If it is of any use, we are of different skin color and our lifestyle and personality seems to differ greatly too.

There doesnt seem to be a dating general and thought greentexting is faster to read
>>
Girls guys

I need help

I'm trying to get over this girl. This girl is a female friends of mine, and my stupid fucking self.. I developed feelings for her. Actually, we both did. But for reasons we knew it wouldn't work, so we stay friends. It's just been hard for me, and well, she has a boyfriend now. And she's happy. Which I'm glad about, because she's a great person and deserves happiness. But, for me, it's hard. And I feel depressed everyday. So I've been trying to get over her, but she sends me these really nice, friendly, caring messages. She also sends me cute pictures of her out and about and having a good life. She's so beautiful, I'm not exaggerating, but to me, between her incredible personality and physical looks. She's a 10/10'to me.

It just hurts because I'm really trying to move on. But she does care about me, so she messages me to check up because she knows I'm depressed (she doesn't know why).

What do I do?
>>
>>17380302
Sounds like you put her on a pedestal. Never do that to anyone or anything.
>>
>>17380314

I didn't mean to.. I really just meant to have a good platonic friend. But I fell for her really hard. I love who she is as a person.
>>
>>17380335
Don't do this, it is bad for you and for her; i'm telling you this from personal experience.
She is human and has many defects, not an angel to be adored. You are loving your idea of who she is; love her as person and it'll make both of you happier.
>>
>>17380350
Fuck, i wrote that so poorly. I hoe you get the idea.
>>
>>17380353

yeah.. But what am I suppose to do? How do I end these feelings
>>
What does anal sex feel like for guys giving it?
>>
>>17380383
Try to catch yourself when you over praise her. Instrospection, man, it's hard but worth it.
>>
Girls

To make a long story short this girl used to like me but I never picked up because she sent weird signals (talked about guys she was into etc). We remained friends and hooked up here and there. A few months back she brought up us dating, but called it off a few days later claiming that she "didn't want to ruin what we had going on and our friendship." She claims that it isn't anything to do with my looks that she wouldn't be hooking up with me if that was the case. I just feel like shit cause then she goes onto post shit on social media that is bascially like "I'm gonna die alone" when I straight up told her I would date her when she brought it up. It makes me feel like complete shit about myself. Is it really because I'm just too ugly and she's trying to get something better? Or do you think she's being honest?
>>
To the ladies,

What do you think about guys who act and say weird things on the first date? Not in a creepy way but in a funny/ goofy and abstract sort of way.
>>
I missed out on this when I was younger, so what do ladies think about starting off as friends and then developing feelings?

I guess I have a pitiful perspective on it, but going out on a date for a first meeting feels like I'm skipping a lot of things. I think I prefer getting to know someone in a more normal setting as an acquaintance or idk, just a regular friend first.

Everyone puts on a facade on a first date, and sometimes it feels like a stupid minigame to get contact info or into somebody's bedroom.

Or I have the maturity of a high schooler.
You can say that too. I'm just wondering.
>>
>>17380247
As someone who follows recipes, I don't understand why you would need to do most of those things.

Is it his passion or just something he does
My (ex)gf said I dressed horribly and I was really bad at calling her back. I asked her to help me with it and we worked on it.

Be ready to compromise because holy shit the clothes girls like guys to wear are too expensive for me.
>>
>>17378650
I do a lot of serious conversations over text. I am most comfortable with the written word over all else. I am biased because I am on a written word forum.

>>17379334
I'd question our compatibility due to the fact that I tend to be friends with more guys than girls, but that'd be disproven if I actually knew you. I'd probably try to become friends with them.
>>17379483
I'm good at adapting to new groups and I don't get jealous easy. I'd be fine with this.

>>17379374
Maybe try being kind of Dominant? Sounds like he has a hard time expressing what he wants. IMHO Sounds like you two aren't very sexually compatible and he's kind of a dick.

>>17379583
I agree with this guy >>17379618

>>17379689
I don't know how a girl could say she doesn't see the appeal of vibrators. I have a friend who says this. It's the only way I can get off. I don't relate to people who say otherwise.
Maybe tie her down and tape a hitachi to her crotch.

>>17379903
No. I did it once, and my savior complex ripped my life away from me. I do my best to help awkward and depressed friends, but I don't trust myself with them in relationships anymore. They turn into a challenge that I want to fix. And it doesn't work that way.

>>17380247
I don't see what is not tasty about those things. I'd say, suck it up. He's doing his best for you. You'll sour your relationship if you nag him about how he's doing things. You're really good at cooking, and he wants to impress you. It's not perfect, but is it edible?

>>17380300
I'd suggest to avoid saying something dumb like, "It's okay if the answer is no" because you might be wrong and that's fucking awkward. Give it 1-3 more days, and then invite her out again. She'll either agree, and you'll continue pursuing, or she'll reject you.
>>
>>17380599
You're probably not compatible as a relationship. Looks aren't the end-all for wanting to date someone. I'll date (and have dated) someone who is a little homely because I love who they are. I won't date (and have rejected) a gorgeous man due to personality incompatibility.

>>17380655
This is so vague. Can you give an example?

>>17380692
I like starting off as friends, and I like first dates. Both work for me.
>>
>>17380655
>>17380730
Sorry about being vague. I was thinking about asking out of the ordinary questions, introducing yourself again out of the blue in the middle of the date, talk about your extensive knowledge of Latino music featuring the accordion.

Or maybe just having silly conversations or remarks that the normal person would not say. Basically just riffing and improv.
>>
>>17380785
Those sort of things would be fun if I vibed with the person, and awkward if I did not.
I have had before with people where there's so much goofing around, that I get kind of annoyed. Like they can never be serious for one second. I don't know if a response is real or if they're just being silly or referencing something.

Can be fun though.
>>
>>17380798
Yeah I mean it more like on occasion and not constantly. Just enough to come across as "quirky" but only in appropriate times.
>>
I touched a girl's hair today!
But, then, while chatting with her, I became aware that she is nigger mixed. Why does it have to be like this, friends? She is so nice and pretty.
>>
Okay well I met an old HS mate (in college now)a few weeks ago, we were never friends so suggested to hang out sometime. We had two dates had plenty of fun. Yesterday I was invited by a friend at hers to eat dinner with a few friends. There she was very polite but not as outgoing as when we're alone together. Some friend of ours was there too, I knew him since way longer than her but we got history. So this guy made me mad and shit but I didn't play into his game not to look as a shitter..
By the end of the dinner I had to go, was a bit furious but in control of myself, the thing is she didn't even kissed me Goodbye( in a friendly way) as if we never hung out together.
So what could it mean ?why was she so distant ?
>>
>>17380302
Hey I've been there.

It's horrible territory but the sooner you look around the sooner you will get over her.

However, sometimes you can't make that step right away.
Take some time alone. Find some hobbies to distract yourself with instead. Slowly and surely you'll convince yourself that you're perfectly fine by yourself.

Once you realize that your existence has not, does not, and never will solely revolve around another person, you will be ready to move on.

One step at a time. You got this shit.
>>
>>17380873
Your story has kind of confused me. Could you try rewording it?
>>
>>17380720
im >>17380300
that guy

Thanks, she sent me a text saying thanks for giving her time to think and said yes :)
I would've texted her to say that we could still be friends but I'm glad it all worked out.

Why women take so long to think about a yes or no answer intrigues me
>>
For guys

>be me femanon, not completely autistic
>vidya alot with friend and his friends
>chill irl
>insta-crush on one of his friends
>super good looking shy guy GG
>another friend in group might have a crush on me
>average but actually sociable
>what do?
>ask my friend for help?
>>
File: feels.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
32KB, 337x338px
To girls:

If a dude you have sex with only has a 4 inch dick with a boner do you even feel lit?

Even if you have okay sex with the guy do you make fun of him behind his back to all your friends afterwards because he has a babydick?

I'm a virgin with a small dick and it's one of the few things that still discourages me from trying to go to bed with a woman. I feel like she'll just get really dissapointed and then not even want to have sex after I take my pants off
>>
Do girls like thicker guys? I was getting a lot of pussy when I was weighing 250 lbs, I dropped down to 200lbs and I'm having a lot of trouble. I lift a lot so when I was thick i didn't just look pudgy. I'm 6ft3 btw
>>
>>17380920
I'm 6'3 and about 215lbs, and I never have trouble attracting women. I think you're fine. Congrats on the progress, though; keep it up.
>>
File: 1468900786124.jpg (97KB, 525x552px) Image search: [Google]
1468900786124.jpg
97KB, 525x552px
>be with of for 8 years
>she decides to join air force
>I got a couple letters a few weeks in
>its been 4 weeks since I've last heard from her
Should I be worried? We talked about marriage and shit before she left. Is she so busy she can't write back in basic training? I've been writing her non stop in case she needed motivation
>>
>>17380921
Thanks bro, I did keto and lot more cardio . I think ima stay around this weight I feel a lot better
>>
File: 1468355059955.jpg (261KB, 608x2308px) Image search: [Google]
1468355059955.jpg
261KB, 608x2308px
>>17377887
no questions, just dropping in to remind people that women are terrible
>>
>>17380939
Reminds me of my ex. She put on 80lbs and refused to lose weight, even when I got fit and was being hit on by other women right in front of her. As soon as I decided to split up with her, she lost all her weight immediately.

I won't say all women are terrible, but there are some real fucking cunts out there.
>>
>>17380907
Have you talked to him at all? Do you think he likes you?
>>
Hello guys. Sorry in advance for my drunkenness, Do guys get bored if they never have to put forward any effort for sex? Do they value it more if they are told no now and again?

How can i maximize the action i get?
>>
File: 1426452959889.jpg (23KB, 278x282px) Image search: [Google]
1426452959889.jpg
23KB, 278x282px
>>17380945
I can one up that. I dated a woman who said she wanted to wait till marriage to have sex. Once I dumped her she fucked her step brother.

I think the goal was to make me angry but I just giggled when I found out.
>>
>>17380095
There are various websites where you can list your fetishes and it'll tell you what you both like. Seems like a decent start if you run out of ideas.
>>
>>17378498
Dude...she asked when is the 2nd date going to be.
She already likes you for you, your physical features or whatever. Kissing varys depending how muvh effort you put in. I think you'll laugh at yourself in the future.
>>
>>17380958
I talk to everyone in regular group calls and the occasional pm so it's just a lot of shitposting. I actually have no idea if the shy guy likes me or not. Not sure how to test the water either via online communication methods. I can read people a lot better irl but we only met once so far.
>>
>girlfriend starts an argument about something completely out of the blue because she knows I disagree with her, usually something I'm much more knowledgeable and passionate than her in
>she's pretty blatantly certifiably wrong (ex: claiming being cold without being exposed to the cold virus will give you a cold, claiming existence of people with 'hyperfast metabolisms that can't gain weight no matter how much they eat', etc)
>explain to her how it actually works
>interrupts me, condescendingly laughs, says "that's not true", then gives an anecdote for an argument
>"anecdotal evidence isn't actual evidence"
>"in this specific case it is!"
>back and forth a bit until I get exhausted of condescending laughs and anecdotes so I quit arguing
>she gives smug looks like she 'won' or something

What do I do in this situation? I'm tired of her acting like I'm retarded when I explain extremely simple concepts to her.
>>
>>17380984
Send her linkz
>>
I know each guy likes women to look differently, how likely is it that he will marry someone who doesn't look like his ideal woman?

I see the rule about looks but I am asking the likely hood of someone marrying someone who dresses the exact opposite of something he finds sexually appealing.
>>
Im 21, im around 4'10 4'11, skinny.
im often mistake as a 12-13 years old.
very often,
i have problems everywhere because they think im a child. because i look like one! even if i wear makeup

and i only get liked 10-13 years old boys

will i ever meet someone around my age and be actually in love with me like..who i am not in love because i look 12 (like..pedophile dream?)
>>
>>17380996
I'm 6ft3 and I've dated nothing but chicks 5ft 2 and under. I'd hit on you, just keep yourself in shape and wear heels you'll get hit on
>>
>>17380995
Only retards marry women based on looks.
>>
File: MYFACE..jpg (111KB, 932x932px) Image search: [Google]
MYFACE..jpg
111KB, 932x932px
Not sure if this is the right thread/board for this, but I would like people's opinions on how I look from a face standpoint.

Also, I've found myself not really wanting to get he attention of women. I'm on Tinder and I sometimes go onto omegle cause I'm bored af and want someone to talk to.

I've gone on a few dates but haven't really kept up with them.

Someone help me out here?
>>
>>17381005
Lift gain some weight and get a new hair cut if you want my honest opinion
>>
>>17380999

the problem is..my face and body, i have the face of a kid, and the body of a 12 years old.

and.. i cant wear high heels..because ..ballet. yeah.
>>
>>17380912
As someone who dated a small penus guy yes sometimes you don't feel it. The sex however was great. We used toys and he loved going down on me (he was amazing at it). My advice is this play to your strengths. Oral, rubbing the clit, fingers and talking to your partner.
>>
>>17381008
I'm a skinny fucker, and I've honestly been thinking about doing that for a while, but can't seem to get off my ass.

And new is always better.
>>
>>17381005
about your face, you look pretty handsome.

about the other issue.
Maybe, you still dont find the right girl
or maybe.. boys may be more interesting for you?
>>
>>17381012
>yes sometimes you don't feel it.
HAHA Oh man you're gonna kill that poor anon.
>>
>>17381015
Kissed a dude once, didn't like it. Not really sure I'll get further than that.
>>
>>17381009
You'll get hit on don't worry, IFK what's up with this generation. I walk straight up to girls I want and ask them out , I'm old school I hate texting
>>
>>17381017
I'm not going to lie. I did like sex with him overall. We had a great connection both physically and mentally despite the penis size.
>>
>>17381015
I wanna say you're right. I haven't had a serious relationship in two years. Maybe the right person will come.
>>
>>17381018
Then, the girls you date are boring for you, thats why you dont go further.. or maybe you are just not in the mood!

>>17381020
Ah! thank you very much, how kind, yes , old school is way better!
>>
>>17381001
Oh... I was always wondering why the hubby married me because I am the complete opposite of what he is turned on by. Short hair, fatcow and dresses like a boy. Though I have been working on all three because I want him to be proud to call me his wife.
>>
>>17381012
I've honestly felt that going down on a woman should always be apart of a man's arsenal when it comes to sex.

>>17381029
Yeah, I think I should refine my tastes in woman.
>>
>>17381013
Its summer dawg, get a tight on the sides and a little longer on top. 1 1/2 on the sides scissors on top
>>
>>17380912
Use ya fingers nigga.
Not zero to a hundred tho.
Caress her. Read her body language. If she offers a neck you slowly kiss it and keep ya hands busy on her thigh or hip side boob. Get her juices going. Get her horny, but provide the journey not the destination. Depending on how freaky her temperment is; ask if you can play her clit or if she is one of those "i like a guy to conquer me whilst i wont take his shit" kinda person and she freaky, just go for it. Proceed w caution tho.
Its about her, male orgasms are cheap man. We all should know; masturbation is unfufilling sometimes. Give give give. :)
>>
>>17381031
No, it's complete fucking stupidity to marry just based on looks. That's someone you're spending your life with. You better make sure you can love them as a person.
>>
>>17381024
>I'm not going to lie
Well yeah it makes no sense to lie to him, he asked the question seeking an honest answer after all. It'll still make him feel even more inadequate than before.
>>
File: MYHAIR.jpg (32KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
MYHAIR.jpg
32KB, 500x517px
>>17381033
What about this?
>>
Thank you for the answers, anons,
good night!
>>
Feminists scare me.
>>
>>17381044
Depends on your head, I have a big head so I do a messy spike on top. Try it out hair grows back
>>
>>17381047
They should
>>
>>17380920
Same anon; sorry i am a dude w avg penis lenght but i think about size sometimes it really matters in one's technique...
>>
>>17381047
I'm a woman and I hate today's feminist. Feminism was and should be about choice. You choose to be a wife that stays home or not. You choose to not be a slut or not. You don't have to parade it around or worse make someone feel small for wanting a real nice guy or wanting to remain a virgin. Today it's all about extremes. You can't be a stay at home mom or you don't have to be heald accountable for your actions drunk. Today's feminist isn't about feminism they are about being better than men and that makes them just as bad as the people they claim oppress them.
>>
>>17381091
As a fellow woman I agree with this. And you put this in words I couldn't thank you.
>>
Females, would you rather have your partner make you cum in 5 minutes or less, or have a long session?
>>
>>17381098
Long session
>>
>>17380995
>how likely is it that he will marry someone who doesn't look like his ideal woman?
I kind of see it as a perk if shes my ideal fetish bait, but not the sole thing I go for. I have a type, and it doesn't seem to be very common where I live. I'd be having a much harder time with dating if it was something I was picky about.
>>
>>17380886
Yeah sorry was in a hurry. To sum it up, went to her house with a few friends, had an horrible evening because of some prick, girl was pretty distant in spite of being very polite but I suspect she did this not to spite the prick because she friendzoned him a few years ago. Didn't kiss me goodbye in a friendly manner (cheek to cheek) eventhough she does every time we're alone. Should I worry or am I just panicking ?
>>
>>17381037
>Its about her, male orgasms are cheap man. We all should know; masturbation is unfufilling sometimes. Give give give. :)
Excellent cuckpost my friend
>>
>>17380996
Guess we're in some sort of similar boat

20, 5'3, lightweight, got mistaken for a high school student on campus my freshman year.

Some boards would suggest that a guy with my attributes hang himself immediately and give up the search. But I found you look a lot more mature if you carry yourself with charisma. I got mistaken for a grad student recently, and it actually felt pretty good.

Maybe some girls like that and wouldn't mind being seen with someone who looks like a 14 year old. I don't know but I ain't tying a noose yet.

Hell, I'd probably hit on you genuinely - I can tell when someone is short versus when they're actually a child.

Cliche shit, but hey, you never know.
>>
>>17381012
>sometimes you don't feel it
there goes all my confidence
i mean, a guy with big dick can do everything you said as well. it's not a bonus
>>
>>17377887
Is it true that every man secretely wants to be a woman?
>>
>>17381214
I think you answered your own question if you have all the details of the situation like that.

Man, you gotta be paying some serious attention. I wouldn't notice that shit.
>>
>>17380895
ayyyyyy you didn't fuck up
>>
>>17381250
Who wouldn't? It's life on easy mode.
>>
>>17381246
Sorry man.
>>
will my wife of 4 years ever be in love with me again?
>>
>>17381246
Just remember that the only thing that matters is if you get off.
>>
>>17381098
I prefer a longer session, but mostly foreplay
I prefer that the actual fucking doesn't take too long because I get sore
>>
>>17380247
Cook with him or just try to let him know you like things a different way
>>
/b/ says I can get laid with
>What's your name?
I'm grll
>What do you do?
Something
>That's very cool. Wanna get out of here?

Says it should take only a minute to find I if she is sexually interested (at a club also) and if not onto the next one

Really?
>>
>be with girl like
>known each other for over 10 years
>have huuuge, probably noticeable crush on her
>recently become really close
>hang out all the time
>do "date" activities together all the time
>one of our friends askes us if we're dating
>she answers "haha, No, not yet"
>not yet
>>yet

>say/do nothing about it
>hang out like normal
>go home
>shit post on 4chan

It caught me completely off guard and I'm probably waaaaay overthinking it.

We're going to a mutual friends wedding on Saturday. I hope we get to dance together. So I can then make no further advances.
>>
>>17378862
Red flag.
>>
My long distance boyfriend told me if i meet any guys in my country that treat me well i should give them a chance and that hes only saying that because he loves me and doesnt want me to waste my life on him so far away.

Hes basically dumped me, hasnt he?
>>
>>17381548
LDRs are not real relationships so he never dumped you - you were never together
>>
>>17381556
There are lots of people who will disagree with you.
We've met in the past irl but shits expensive
>>
>>17381557
Cucks and cuck accessories maybe
>>
>>17381557
A lot of NEETs will disagree, perhaps. But not anyone with a mild understanding that human connection and intimacy is a necessity for maintaining a well-rounded lifestyle. But yeah, NEETs disagree with all that shit, because, well, it's tough getting out of Mom's basement.
>>
>>17381567
Neither of us live with our parents and we have our own incomes. His is substantially more than my own.

None of this has anything to do with the question i asked.
>>
Since nobody answered these yet,

>>17379525
Sure. That's an involuntary reaction, arousal I mean, happens to girls as much as it happens to guys I'm sure.
We just have it easier hiding it, I guess.

>What does it feel like to be a woman on a first date?
I suppose the same way guys feel? I've only had a couple of first dates but it's always a mix of giddiness, nervousness, horniness, overthinking things, trying to be cool/sweet/funny at the same time.

>To add to that have you ever gotten wet from a first kiss on a date or something?
Yeah, actually more easily than from, say, the tenth kiss. Maybe it's nervousness increasing arousal or just being generally "in the zone" because of an exciting new date and all, (or after not having dated for some while?) but yeah, sure, gets me hot. Not like, "humping the second we are alone" hot, but I notice it.
>>
>>17379689
I can see why some women think that way, I've actually talked about this with a good friend quite a bit (who's the same as your girlfriend), her arguments usually go that it feels unnatural or cold and just not as intimate as a person (or her own hands even).
Personally I'd recommend everyone to try it at least, I am incredibly glad I did and can't imagine going back to not owning a vibe anymore.
I mean if she actually dislikes it even after trying, oh well, no harm done, you know? But at least then she'll know for sure, but as it is she might be missing out big-time.

But as >>17380720 said, maybe
>tape a Hitachi to her crotch
Because that's my fetish.jpg
>>
>>17381012
Curious, how small?
Because >>17380912 said 4 inches and I have a 4 inch toy which I definitely feel.
That being said if a guy's sole preoccupation is worrying about his dick, the sex will be bad no matter what I'm sure.
It's like nobody ever heard of anything sexual not involving penises.
>>
>>17381572
Okay, fine.

>he dumped me huh?

No anon, he's just telling you what I just told you, this shit is unnatural and he know's he can't compete with REAL interaction. But yeah, has nothing to do with your question, at all.

Or maybe he is nicely telling you that he found REAL interaction and suggests you do the same. Again, has nothing to do with whatever hobknobbing you're on about.

Oh, here's a fucking clue, if you were told this in person you could judge based off his expressions. But what the fuck, that has nothing to do with anything either.

Also, I never implied you or him were NEETs, I was simply suggesting that it's more likely than not that most who agree with your sentiment on said matters are NEETs; you know, the fucking people who struggle with REAL interaction. But again, has not a fucking thing to do with what you asked.
>>
>>17381047
>>17381091
>>17381097
Why are most modern day "Feminists" man haters then?

They sound almost religious in a way.

Feminism isn't about hating men for fucks sake.
>>
Femanons

Say you and I got pretty interested in each other (crushing on one another, wanting to spend more time together, lots in common) but, due to other circumstances, we weren't able to take it further. How long would it take you to get over the feeling of me friend zoning you?
>>
>>17380895
Good for you! :D
You got this man
>>
Is it a turn off for my dates if I don't mind if they burp and fart?

>Why I don't mind

I've had a large drop of undiluted ammonia amazingly and conveniently "drop" into one of my nostrils, so yeah, I really do not fucking mind if I smell methane or sulfur anywhere near me.

Don't ask how that incident happened, I'm the 2nd most careful person in the entire planet and it still managed to happen.
>>
I've got a girl I'm pretty confident is into me, and I'm tempted to show her I'm prepared to take it seriously by cutting the little "I like you lets date" bit and just taking her aside and kissing her. Not in a jarring dramatic way, but still. Maybe this is corny for adults, but I suspect it might work for her, though it is a bit bolder than I would usually dare to be.

The girl is obviously pretty comfortable with physical flirtation, she's happy to get close and be touched, especially when there's a situational "excuse" for touching. She doesn't pull away from contact, if anything she puts on an expression that asks for more. But, she seems more timid with spoken expression of affection. She seems a bit embarrassed to be complemented, even though she herself solicits it sometimes. She cares what I think, it seems, but isn't sure how to respond. We're both "academic" types who probably can overthink how to actually put something into words, so I'm thinking, forget words. She's comfortable being touched, let's use that.
>>
Girls:
What are the best romantic things a boy can do, without going overboard?
>>
>>17381617
Go to /pol/ and you'll see people talking about enslaving women, taking back their rights
Both wings are full of extremists which only care about their profits and you should have no bussiness with either side
>>
>>17381630
What happens if extremism ceases to exist?

>Inb4 it's necessary, because magic
>>
>>17381635
They have problems with a section of society. Do you see people being good to each other all the time in a distant future?
>>
>>17381644
>being good to each other all the time

Is extremism another form of artificial human population control?

God fucking damn it.
>>
Wtf does it even mean to be a woman these days? Have a career, be independent and be a homemaker? You can't do both.
All women in my family had children and were wives. Raised by a single mother, I've no idea how to female.
>>
>>17381627
Flowers pls
>>
>>17381648
Not what a meant.
Look at the people here, a lot of them were bullied, abused and used so they have a lot of anger and some decide to vent their anger at something.
>>
Fellow guys, would you date a girl who has nigger hair even though she doesn't look that nigger?
>>
ok so I recently hooked up with this guy I used to be in love with when I was like 15 and he broke my heart... but we've remained friends since then and were at a party together recently and it just felt like the right time for us to finally sleep together. so we fucked and then afterwards he's like "we should do that again before you leave" and I was tired and really high and just wanted to go home and sleep so I was like nah and he was like would you wanna do this again another time? and I said yeah sure (because it was actually good) and he said "but you don't care who I hook up with outside of this?" and I was like "no not at all" and he said "so can I hook up with *my best friends name*" and I thought he was joking so then I said "ok so I can hook up with *his best friend's name*" and he was like "yeah of course". And I guess I thought he was kidding but then I texted my best friend the next day like telling her that we hooked up and she's like "oh my god he hit me up this morning and we're hanging out tonight" like what the fuck!!!!! why would he do that??? so I call him and accuse him of just doing this to get my attention and make me jealous and he's like "stop being such a narcissist it's not about that" and then they hung out and didn't even end up hooking up and he called me and apologized and admitted to me that he was mostly joking and didn't actually want to hook up with her. is he a legitimate psychopath? why would anyone do that? i'm honestly just confused
>>
>>17381705
>i said x but i didnt really mean it
>>
>>17381704
I would not date a girl who cared.
>>
>>17381711
This.
All your fault.
>>
>>17381711
>>17381718
I really would be ok with it though! just not less than 24 hours after we hooked up??
>>
>>17381727
How old are both of you?
>>
>>17381737
i'm 18 he's 19
>>
>>17381581
Like 2.5 3 inches at the most.
>>
Losing virginity through casual sex = Yea or Nay?
>>
>>17381750
Yea

Virginity is nothing but inexperience.
>>
File: I3Q6kE.png (500KB, 509x573px) Image search: [Google]
I3Q6kE.png
500KB, 509x573px
I want to start having sex with girls but I dont know where to start.

So i can talk to people just fine, my social skills are above par.

The problem Im having is how do I know which kind of girls are into white guys? Like Im pretty pale for most of the year, Im fit though. Im finishing college soon as well.

I don't want to do the idiotic brute force approach and just talk to every girl until you find one that is into pale guys. Id rather have some checks in to narrow the search. IS there there a certain race, type, style or something I should be looking for?
>>
>>17381617
People need something to blame. They can't blame themselves or change society on there own so the blame others and force society to change to what they want rather than seeing what's inside first. I have a female friend who I had to yell at because she was upset that I didn't 'stick up' for a girl who got blacked out drunk on a Tuesday and was almost raped. I understand that she shouldn't have been a victim but to say it's okay for anyone to get that drunk is not okay. People regardless of gender could harm themselves or others at that point and people can take advantage of them.
I got called a heartless man sympathizer. I told the victim to report, learn from this, and take a self defense class with me.
>>
>>17381757
I'm so sorry for all the errors I'm on my phone doing this.
>>
>>17381757
>People need something to blame.
>something to blame
>something

Even if there is absolutely 100% nothing to blame?

Shit like this is why I hate senseless conflict and hatred.
>>
>>17381757
>who i had to yell
Yeah, nah.
>>
Girls, would you accept a guy inviting you to his house if you weren't interested in him ?
>>
>>17381746
There was no compromise between you 2 so he didn't need to wait, sure it is weird but it's nothing to be alarmed, he just wants sex just like you.
>>
So out of the blue I'm going to meet a close friend of mine for a few years to chill and play retro videogames in her home. By chance, she's going to be alone tonight at home.

I've always felt there was some sexual tension at times, and I've always fantasized with the idea of having her as fuck buddy. How can I ask her without fucking up the friendship? Should I just scalate with physical stuff and just try to get sexual with her like with any other girl or should i try to talk about it before?
>>
>>17381827
>I'm going to meet a close friend of mine for a few years

I mean that I've known her for a few years, not that I'm going to crash in her home for a few years.

My englando is bad, sorry if there's more silly mistakes like that.
>>
>>17381623
How is it "friend-zoning" if you both just couldn't take it further due to other circumstances?

>>17381649
Means whatever the fuck you want it to mean. Have a career or be a mother or both or start stripping, who cares. It's your life.

>>17381748
Okay, that's pretty bad admittedly.

>>17381788
Depends how well I knew him/if we're friends.
>>
>>17381849
Does that mean that if we had a few dates and know each other a little if you want to come by is because you're interested in possibly dating ? Or would you except a friendly kind of invitation ?
>>
>>17381858
Expect instead of except btw
>>
>>17381849
>Okay, that's pretty bad admittedly.
Yeah but I liked him enough to still be with him. He was a great guy and it showed me penis size doesn't matter in a relationship. Really appreciate a person for who they are and not what they have.
>>
>>17381704
Not if she has nigger genes
>>
>>17381858
I meant knowing each other more like having been friends for some time, then I wouldn't hesitate much about coming over, though in the back of my head it might still be a possibly romantic thing eventually.

>>17381865
Yeah of course, no argument there. Even if dick size was crazy important for sex, and I honestly don't think it is, there's other more important things in a relationship anyway.
>>
File: JW6fWxi.jpg (60KB, 640x546px) Image search: [Google]
JW6fWxi.jpg
60KB, 640x546px
>>17381753
bump
just trying to keep posting funny pics
>>
i'm a man, dating a woman for 7ish weeks, and the chemistry is so off-the-charts it feels inevitable that she'll be my gf soon. we're sexually exclusive, and do tons of kinky flirting over text.

thoughts of her make me so crazy that i drip with precum, sometimes to the point i have to change my underwear a couple of times per day. just one sweet or dirty text from her is all it takes. what is a hot way you'd like to hear this?
>>
Can I meet girls who share my interests online? If so, where?

Most Dating sites don't seem to match people by their hobbies, and those that do are mostly barren.
Where then? I'm not even necessarily interested in dating them, I've just never met a girl who shared any of my interests, and would like to know that they exist.
>>
>>17381998
what are your hobbies?
>>
>>17380247
Your boyfriend sounds a bit like me, only with less insight into his skill-level.

I am an awesome cook, provided I'm cooking for myself. Specialties include Bacon + Water melon, curry pasta, taco lasagne, and other things that shouldn't mix well. I am great at it, because I like eating it. But I'm fully aware that most others won't.

Maybe tell your BF that his cooking isn't for everyone, maybe even not for most.

Onion slices + salmon is awesome, tho.
>>
>>17382003
This may be surprising but: semi-obscure video games and anime.

Of course, I know that there are girls who like these things, but I've never met them.
>>
>>17380407
Not as great as porn will have you believe. It's slightly tighter than normal, in the beginning, at least. After a while it feels just the same as vaginal sex, except her butcheeks hitting your hips slightly different.
>>
>>17382009
Don't dismiss his skills, that's bad.

You should try to cook with him and make 2 or.more dishes with different ingredients or in a different way, eg. 2 pieces of salmon with 2 different seasonigns for you 2 to compare the tastes. Not in a competitive way but something both want to try and discover together.
>>
>>17382011

i'm not a girl, but i can't help but say that this is a terrible foundation for a relationship. chemistry and values are a billion times more important than hobbies. sure, you need someone who can tolerate your hobbies, but it's better to have different things to talk about at the end of the day...
>>
>>17382052
I understand that, I said I wasn't really looking for a relationship through those hobbies.

However, I barely talk to girls, period. I thought that if I talked to some about things that I'm passionate about, it would make it easier for me to talk to girls in general.
>>
>>17377887
Guys: Is texting & sexting really important or is it a sign of insecurity?

I just had a huge fight with my bf over this. He wanted to sext and I told him I was busy working. He flipped because I never want to do it. He also got upset because he doesn't think I text him enough. We live about an hour away from each other and the longest we go without seeing each other might be a week or two because of work. When we're together we have a lot of sex and its good.

I don't like sexting because it makes me uncomfortable. I told him this too. He says that sex in real life is not enough and he needs shit like dirty messages and nudes as well. I don't want to do this. How important is this really for men? Is my bf just being insecure?
>>
>>17382064

oh! i misunderstood, and i'm sorry! this is a fantastic idea.

ladies, please help this gentleman!
>>
>>17382066
Flipping out because you didn't during work is completely unreasonable. It's a bit more reasonable if you're sitting on your ass at home doing nothing, but it still seems like an essential disconnect in relationship expectations. Some men are pushy about sexting, some aren't; I would personally prefer cute/romantic gestures and flirtatious texting, but I'm old-fashioned.

I would, however, like to point out that you should stop using "insecure" as a stupid buzzword for everything a man does that you don't like or with which you disagree like the other stupid cunts on this board. There is nothing insecure about it; he just wants something you don't.
>>
>>17382066
I wouldn't say insecure.
Personaly, i would never sext or send nudes, mainly because there is so much that can go wrong but also because it is awkward as fuck for me.
>>
>>17382086
Okay, fair enough. I wouldn't do it if I was sitting around doing nothing either though. I just don't like doing it. The reason I said "insecure" was because he said that sexting shows him how much I love him or miss him. I could be using the wrong word though.

Any tips on how to move pass something that we disagree on?
>>
>>17382091
Okay, maybe not insecure then. I feel pretty much the same way as you about sending nudes and sexting. Its very awkward.
>>
>>17382098
There is an adjective that fits his behaviour but i can't remember it right now.
>>
>>17378588
Confidence, keeping calm in stressful situations, being able to laugh about everything and her having a crazy passion for something.

Also I have a paradoxical thing for very empathetic people, or very selfish ones who are honest about it, though that plays a bigger factor at start.

>>17378353
That's a pretty standard deal.

>>17378994
Guy here, skimmed through it, seemed more funny than hot but fapable overall.

>>17379374
Not trying to become Stacey Thundercunt would be a start. You have to be yourself to be confident ... and you need to be confident to be confident about being yourself ... and the actual confidence isn't even related to sex and a much bigger part to work on.

>>17380095
Some spontaneity and surprises, but you can find the right thing by just asking HIM.

>>17380247
Sounds like he's trying to murder you ...
Also unless he's very passionate about it, there is no need to be overly gentle. Just tell him how it is and offer to teach him.

>>17380995
I don't really give a fuck how she dresses as long she likes it. Looks themselves are important though, would never marry a fatty or something.

>>17380996
Yes.

>>17381005
Kinda faggy haircut but your face is damn fine. Guy here though.

>>17381548
Maybe he just means it the way he said it. Maybe he's too much of a bitch to directly dump you. Maybe you should ask him for clarification.

Also what the other guys said about LDR.

>>17381625
I doesn't really matter.

Cool story though, didn't expect to learn something on /adv/ today.

>>17381649
For one you can do both, depends on the career. Other than that ... "being a woman" is a fucking dumb idea. You're you. Being a woman means you have a vagina.

>>17381704
Sure.

>>17381705
I don't see anything wrong with his actions, yours are pretty fucked too. Learn how to communicate.

>>17381727
Would 48 hours be okay? 1 week? Why does it even matter?
>>
>>17382011
well..i exist.
and im really into obscure games, not anime
but movies and that sort of things.

did this help you out?
>>
>>17382066
All of my girlfriends sent me tons of nudes but I wouldn't mind if a chick wouldn't, and you see each other plenty enough.

The important factors is that you feel uncomfortable doing it and he still insists, that's something I'd worry about. Be more clear about it and if he still doesn't respect your limits ... well yeah.

>>17382086
Well, to be fair most of male behavior in this board could be boiled down to insecurity, this is one of the rare cases where it's probably not the case.
>>
>>17382159
Instead of just respecting it he tells me that he can't stand that I'm laying out 'rules and regulations' about what he can and can't do. In general in our relationship, he loses his shit when I deny him something or tell him no.
>>
>>17382168
u wot m8
That's not about what he can or can't do, it's literally nothing to do with him.
>>
>>17382170
Yeah he refers to it as what he can or can't do. I don't understand his attitude at all. He usually follows it up with calling me frigid or indifferent to his needs or something like that.
>>
>>17382173
Then he's just an ass, sorry to say.
>>
>>17382173
Sounds like you are not telling the whole story amd trying to make people agree with what you want.
This is something you can perfectly deny and he has to accept it, if he puts so much emphasys on it it's bad because in the end of the day the decision lies in your hand and he has to respect it.
>>
>>17382183
I'm not trying to make people agree with me, just trying to keep it brief. I could get into the full story but it would be a wall of text.

Hmm, anyways, I feel I'm getting some good perspective on this. Thanks.
>>
A started a new little part time job a few weeks ago. A group of girls that I work with (that are friends) all followed me on various social media outlets around the same time. Should I read into that they probably think I'm attractive or no? I barely talk to them.
>>
>>17381753
anyone at all want to offer some advice for me? google is great and all but no luck with this questions.
>>
meet girl once in class and talk for a bit and introduce ourselves

next class she says hi to me and remembers my name. see her in the halls and she makes effort to be chatty

is she just being nice or what?
>>
>>17382264
>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.
>>
>>17382268

figured

shouldn't get my hopes up
>>
>>17382243
have you maybe, perhaps considered that there is no such checklist?

I'm sure /pol/ would tell you otherwise, though
>>
>>17382272
Why are you REACTING to the world instead of PROACTING? If you have feelings for this girl, why not act?

>As long as nothing happens between them, the memory is cursed with what hasn't happened.
>>
>>17382287
so I have to use the brute force method?

Im just trying to figure out what girls would be into guys like me without striking out with a shit ton of girls and wasting my time and theirs.
>>
Question to femanons.

Have you ever rejected a guy and then later regretted it? If so, why?
>>
>>17382387
Yes, once.
Because I judged him too early and made some wrong assumptions about him. After I got to know him, I realised I was wrong.
>>
>>17382264
I wouldn't straight up say she wants sum fuk, but she's being friendly, definitely.
>>
>>17382387
When I was young, like high school young, this one guy said he liked me. And I shot him down hard because I liked someone else.

He had this big messy curly hair and he dressed kinda dirty, like a grungey skater. A few months later, I caught glimpse of him in the light, and got to know of him a bit better through mutual friends. He had beautiful green eyes and we actually had a lot in common. I then realized I fucked up and there was no going back.

This was like, ten years ago, and we actually work for the same company now. It's kind of awkward. I have no feelings now and I'm in a ltr, but I feel bad for being a harsh, bitchy teenager to him. He won't even glance in my direction nowadays.
>>
>>17382420
Apologize
>>
This question apply's too males and females I guess:

This girl i've been going out with for a few weeks mentioned she had coffee with another guy.

What should I do? I feel like a little bitch but at the same time it kind of pissed me off.

She still seems really interested in me though.

What do?
>>
>>17382445
Contextualize better.
>>
>>17382445
If you aren't committed, you have no right to bitch. Even if you were, you'd have pretty much no reason to bitch - it's just a coffee, she didn't suck his cock.
If you want to get more serious, talk to her about it.
>>
>>17382445
She's not THAT interested if she's dating someone else too.

Back off for a while. Gauge her reaction.
>>
>>17382445
>This girl i've been going out with for a few weeks mentioned she had coffee with another guy.

Thats what girls do. She's with you but will always keep her options open. You cant stop a girl getting coffee with a guy unless you want to appear insecure which will only drive her further away.
>>
>>17382387
Kind of, the reason and whole thing makes me a cunt though and I'll openly admit that.
Dude in high school was really the only person I ever actually trusted and to this day the only person I've ever actually felt the love from. I never questioned that he loved me, like I did everyone else. But I was not physically attracted to him, and physical attraction is kind of important to me. I turned him down because of that, we're still good friends but he went off to the army and haven't seen him since high school.
Since my last break up my junior year of high school, I haven't had anyone so much as look twice at me. Frankly, that bf used me and treated me like garbage, but fuck I'm scared that was my last shot at love, romance, sex, all of it. Nobody will ever want me again.
I think about my friend some times, and how I should have just dated him anyways and maybe I wouldn't be in this mess. But part of me just thinks thats the desperation talking. And I feel like a cunt for thinking I'd settle to date him now just to save myself from crippling loneliness, after how sweet he's been to me all my life.
>>17382243
Interracial dating is literally rare. If you're into white chicks, chances are they'll be into you. A measly 7% of white women marry someone of a different race. There is no way to know what a woman is into without asking her, there are no tells, no obvious features (unless she's already dating a man of another race and he's fucking her in front of you). But pure hard numbers are on your side. 93% of white women you talk to will be into white dudes.
>>17381998
It's unlikely, you're probably on the best site for that, if you truly aren't in it solely for the dating/sex, since we are divided by board for hobbies. If you're after someone you can actually meet irl, you'll have better luck meeting that person irl. Check up on your towns local events, try meetup.com, or start your own events and see who comes.
>>
>>17377887
what do girls actually think about omegas/sigmas?
>>
>>17382445
Don't let that shit affect how you act. Never ever bitch about the other guy to her. Basically shrug it off.

If he mentions him again, she's clearly testing you, shrug it off literally then.
>>
broke up with girl. now she's saying I just used her as a fuckbuddy the whole time. is she just mad or what?
>>
>>17382464
Whatare those?
>>
>>17382469
Not necessarily, she just thinks you never cared about her.
>>
>>17382445

It's a test of composure. Don't give in or suggest you are seeing other people too.
>>
>>17382470
kinda complicated
those are roles ppl have in society, you can find a lot about them in google (mostly in cotest of sexual relations)
>>
>>17382473
That's retarded
>>
>>17382477

Welcome to insecure dating games. Where someone will test the limits of a potential partner to gauge reactions.
>>
>>17382477
This
Mind games are stupid
>>
>>17382486
In a way yes but they offer you a great way to gouge somebodies personality by how and whether they play along.

Dating is just a game, learn to enjoy it and don't bother.
>>
Girls

Is a guy with braces in college a big turn off, or do you simply not care?
>>
Alright, ladies. There's this girl I've been talking to online, and I called her once. She thanked me for the call. We had a short chat online after that, and things went great. Right after that, I asked if she was up for a phone call the next day, and she said "I don't think so."
A few days after that, I thought "hell, why not?" and randomly called her. She hung up.
She said it was just a bad time and she'd like to talk to me over the phone some time, so I said "when do you think?", and she said "I don't know".
What the hell's going on here? Is she just too shy to say that she wants nothing to do with me? I was thinking of sending the following message to her:

"[friendly fluff}] However, aside from the friendly fluff, there's something a little more serious I've been meaning to ask you. If you don't want to talk to me over the phone, please just tell me. You'd be doing me a favor."

Should I?
>>
>>17382502
You sound overly pushy. Give her some time.
>>
>>17382492
Or, you know, you could find someone who respects you enough not to play the stupid games?
>>
>>17382507
How long? Should I even bother sending that message, or should I wait a week or two, ask if she's up for a call then, and then say that if she says "no" again?
>>
>>17382387
Yeah.
Not because I realized I was attracted to him later on (I wasn't) but because he was pretty desperate and I shot him down sorta harshly. I was a bit of a cunt in school, mostly stemming from my own insecurities retrospectively, but yeah.

>>17382502
That seems a bit pushy, maybe just politely inquire why she doesn't wanna talk on the phone, or if you said something wrong the last time or stuff like that.
She might just be really shy.
>>
>>17381996
>>17381996
Everything you said except the bit about jizzing your pants over her. That's going a bit far and seems a bit comical to me. Maybe instead change it to "You make me hard all the time and I can't wait to feel your body" or something like that.
>>17381827
No matter what you do there's a risk, depends on her I guess. Me, I get really uncomfortable when dudes just straight out ask, I'd rather they just make subtle moves and build up, I'll stop them if/when I reach my limit. No harm no foul.
But if you feel that's more likely to wreck things, then just talk it out.
>>17381788
If we're friends, of course. If I just met you, fuck no. I understand the social rules of if you're willing to go back home with a stranger, you're down for sex. Because otherwise you're just asking to get raped.
>>17381750
Not for me, but idgaf if anyone else does it. Virginity is just a weird social structure anyways. The only reason I wouldn't lose it to a stranger is purely because I know it'll be awkward, painful, and not a fun time anyways and my autism will kick into overdrive if I don't know a person well enough to share this awful experience with me. Not for any dumbshit morality reasons or anything.
>>17381627
Generally universal safe gestures: Opening car doors/doors in general, walking on the more "dangerous" side of the sidewalk/walkway whichever side that may be.
Next step: Small no cost-inexpensive gifts (use sparingly though, girls who aren't gold diggers don't like to be showered in presents), pick a flower off the side of the road, make something, etc.
Set up the date, don't make her plan anything just ask her when she's available and tell her when to come, just surprise her with a nice date. Which again, does not have to be pricey.
For a more extravagant date, but only if you've been together for a little while, just invite her over, cook her dinner, have a nice wine and watch a movie on netflix with some sweet mood lighting.
>>
I'm a huge pacifist; I do not take part in trying to sway my male partner's opinion- unless it's life threatening.
Do men see pacifism in women as a weakness?
>feminazi nagging is a social trend. Are more men getting turned on by arguments and bitchiness?
>>
>>17382512
How do you suggest wording it then?
If I'm coming off as pushy now, I don't want to write something that comes off as even more pushy.
If you can give me a template, I can rework it into my own words.
>>
>>17382523
bumping for answers. I'm conflict avoidant and passive and most, generally small, things.

Makes me wonder if that's why fuccbois like me...
>>
>>17382523
What's pacifism to do with not trying to convince people of your opinion? Do you mean you just avoid arguments?

>>17382524
I dunno, something along the lines of "I really enjoyed actually speaking with you the other day, and I was hoping we could do it again sometime, if you like. No hurry, of course, and if not that's fine too though it'd surprise me since I thought we got along pretty well"
No idea Anon. It's like 4am so I'm probably not the best gal to listen to right now in any case.
>>
>>17382529
I appreciate the help, but that just seems... weak.
I don't want her to feel cornered, but at the same time I don't want to look like a massive Beta either.
I
>>
>>17382529
If an argument arises from differ opinions, I immediately will react/ or say, "That's your opinion and that's fine. I don't care."

I live with anon, he works, and i stay and clean things. It's equal trade because he supports me.
>>
>>17382523
Well, I am a guy and a pacifist too, so it'd would be a plus ... if your reasoning is sound enough and it's not open ended bullshit.

Though arguments and somehow limited bitchiness is pretty cool too.

> "That's your opinion and that's fine. I don't care."
Stuff like that is fucking lame and often causes more conflict in the long run.

>>17382526
If you're overly passive, you might appear weak and fuccbois couldn't handle anything else.

>>17382524
Watch if she mentioned anything about calls or related to it again, suggest it when there is a relaxed vibe between you.
>>
>>17382531
Yeah I get that. Thin line between coming off as a doormat and a pushy ass. Without really knowing either of you, it's tough to find the right words, sorry Anon.

>>17382532
I'm not a man so my answer might not count for much here, but personally I like a bit of an argument. I don't mean fights, I hate those, but just being able to discuss everything and anything, having wildly differing opinions and being passionate about them too. I think someone who just constantly deflects or stays silent about their opinion would frustrate me.
>>
>>17382464
Like the sororities lol
For real though if you're talking about dom vs sub or shit like that, it's preferenc. I'm a strong sub so I want a very dominant man.
>>17382469
She could be an immature bitch who cant handle rejection, or she could just actually believe you used her. Maybe there was a misunderstanding in your relationship, miscommunication, all that noise.
>>17382501
Turn off, but not deal breaker. I get that not everyone could afford braces as teens, or maybe something weird happened and they got fucked up randomly. Whats better is knowing you had the resolve to fix the problem you know? To better yourself and your appearance and health.
The only reason I'd find it a turn off is like, I'd feel like making out would be awkward, or worse, if you're going down on me getting scratched or hair pulled some how from them.
But its temporary, so it's not that big a deal.
>>17382502
To me it sounds like she's trying to politely shoot you down, but give her space and yeah, just ask flat out "Hey, if you aren't interested that's fine, I just can't tell. You'll have to tell me if you want me to stop contacting you, just for my own reference, did I do something to upset you?"
It might just be the phone thing. I know I at least absolutely hate phone calls. Something about the balance of personal but impersonal gives me the creeps. I only talk through text or face to face, I don't like the in between shit.
>>
>>17382537
>Something about the balance of personal but impersonal gives me the creeps.
Damn, you worded the reason why I hate them pretty well. Talking through text or face to face is fucking easy but phone calls turn me into an awkward faggot.

>>17382502
Try a video call instead!
>>
>>17382492
Or you can comunicate, i know it sounds terrible but it isn't
>>
>>17382580
Easier to lie and say what you expect the other person to hear. Take the example from OP, if he would react by complaining about the guy, she could easy tell that he's an insecure beta bitch. If she would ask directly whether he is one, the chance to get a truthful answer is much lower.
>>
>>17382588
>easier to lie
You basically resumed your potencial relationship in 3 words.
Playing mind games is the easiest way to know she's a bitch; if she can't be upfront and honest when dating she will never be it if she becomes your girlfriend.
>>
>>17382550
Yup, hearing your voice but not seeing your face just puts me into autism overdrive.
I think it has to do with interpreting meaning and ambiance. With face to face meeting, you have all the context clues you need in the form of body language and tone. With text based interaction, you have no context clues, but therefore it's understood that misunderstanding and misinterpretation is likely to happen, so when it does it's not a big deal. With phone calls, you only have the tone of voice as you clue to the mood/context of the conversation. It's enough that you should be expected to completely understand and read the situation, but not enough to actually do so all of the time. That's why I avoid them at all costs. I fear miscommunication and the inability to fix it.
>>
>>17382605
>You basically resumed your potencial relationship in 3 words.
Care to elaborate?

> if she can't be upfront and honest when dating she will never be it if she becomes your girlfriend
Seems like a silly assumption, dating is the choosing and filtering phase; it's preferably to be as upfront and honest as possible when presenting yourself but it won't guarantee you that the other person is too.

So how are you going to find out, when it's more likely than not that they will lie about uneasy questions, given how it's human nature, and people tend to be extra dishonest when dating to get into somebodies pants.
>>
>>17382615
Lying will always be easier throughout the entire relationship and it seems you prefer the easiest route.

You want the other person to be honest when you are not and then assume the other person will lie and that's bad; basically you would never date yourself.
Like i said, mind games are the best filters, if she does it just walk away.
>>
>>17382624
But mindgames aren't lying per se (unless you actually do it but that's a different thing altogether) it's nomen est omen, they are games, where you don't present the entire information unless asked.

If you want to find out whether the person you're dating is a racist. you could either...

>A: ask them "Are you a racist?"
or
>B: tell a story how your uncle got mugged by a black guy, and watch whether they react with empathy for the victim or go with "Lol, typical niggers"

If the person isn't completely retarded and oblivious to social norms, they won't answer the question truthfully but might slip if you ask it indirectly.

>You want the other person to be honest
Ideally, at the same time I realize that it's an unrealistic expectation when dating, so wouldn't hold it against anybody, unless they're overdoing it.

>Like i said, mind games are the best filters, if she does it just walk away.
Sure, another example how they are great and helps you to see compatibility.
>>
>>17382662
So much damage control. You don't need to lie to yourself to justify your actions.

Being honest and upfront will always be the best way to find a good partner.
>>
>>17382669
>So much damage control.
A great way to shut down any discussion and avoid addressing alternative viewpoints.

Not a very honest one though.
>>
>>17381623
>>17381849

If I wasn't in a relationship it would've gone further, plus we work together. Nothing too serious happened between us but I called it off before it could go further.
>>
What's the best way for a man to exude sexual confidence without coming out too strong nor as a pervert?
>>
>>17381617
>Feminism isn't about hating men for fucks sake.
Some certainly do. And feminism is definitely not about "equality" despite what they say, its objective is to eliminate any biases against women while doing nothing to combat biases against men (unless it helps women in the process).
>>
>>17381630
>Go to /pol/
/pol/ is a board full of basement dwellers who achieve little away from their computers while feminism remains an influential movement affecting the political decision making process and society at large. Trying to compare the two just makes feminism look even worse because it doesn't deserve its influence.
>>
Grills Y U No Liek Me?
>>
>>17381237
thank you whitey
hope you get to kill niggers while you fantasize having a bbc
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.