[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 19

File: 146549-148811.png (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
146549-148811.png
42KB, 300x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.

Old Thread: >>17371252
>>
File: 00sdfjhdfs.jpg (172KB, 1016x2470px) Image search: [Google]
00sdfjhdfs.jpg
172KB, 1016x2470px
feedback on my body?
my insecurities: pectus and that I am thin. If I work out my chest will look like boobies, because of pectus :/
>>
Hey women,

Would you consider dating a man who ia losing a substantial amount of weight, plus sticking to it, and would look attractive fit?

I went from 280->250 at 6'3 and I still have a gut. I've been talking to a girl online for awhile now and we are really into each other. I just don't want to catfish her so I was really upfront about my weight and dedication to health now. Couldn't tell if it bothered her but things are still going well.
>>
>>17374403
Looks fine to me. Can't really tell you have pectus as least from the front.
>>
For single women,

How do you usually feel when you meet another single guy who has a lot of similarities with you? (from your outlook in life to simple things like musical taste)
>>
>>17374476
Not until he lost the weight. I don't mind slightly chubby though, but obese is a no-go zone

>>17374495
"hey, this guy has a lot of similarities with me"
>>
>>17374476

I wouldn't mind as long as you show that you're still serious about losing weight and getting in shape but I wouldn't want to get serious unless they reached their goal.

>>17374495
If I find him attractive, I'd probably try to flirt to gauge if he's attracted and if he is, set up a date. Disclaimer though since I"m pretty forward. If not then I've made a cool new friend.
>>
I found a girl on POF.

We went to the same high school. I never actually talked to her in my life, I just recognize her from passing by in the halls. I must have a freakishly good memory or something, because it's been almost a decade since I went to high school, and I can remember some random person I never spoke to.

If I want to message her, should I mention something about us being alumni from the same school, or should I just message her like I would any other girl on POF?
>>
>>17374403
Get surgery if you have gyno. 50 cent had it if you look at his old album covers but that's besides the point.

Work out, you look like you're made of Knex.
>>
Why would a guy ask me if I thought he was attractive? We met on tinder so obviously I think he's good looking if I swiped right, right? I went along with it and told him he was cute, but then he asked me again today if/what I thought was attractive about him.
Is it low self esteem? Fishing for compliments? Don't really get it and it's kinda off putting.
>>
>>17374588
Message her like any other girl. If you say you remember her you'll look like a stalker.
Fortunately you can use the school connection as a conversation piece.
>>
>>17374644
If a guy asks that it might be low self esteem, or he sees you as being way out of his league and so might think you're leading him on.
>>
For men, how do I get my boyfriend to be less controlling? I feel like he tries to keep me for himself and hide me from the world as if he doesn't want anybody else to see how great I am. He gets mad when I try to wear something "revealing" like shorts or a tight dress and I almost never do. I always wear pants with a shirt and jacket, even in the summer. And he's always pushing me to be the most feminine I can. I also feel like he belittles me. He doesn't think I work as hard as he does. I work two jobs, freelance, and I'm taking an online class under HIS name to help out since he works a lot too. He's so quick to call me lazy when he can. Almost never listens to my accomplishments or developments, but he goes on endlessly about himself and his day and takes away my phone when he has stuff to show me so I'll have all attention on that. And I always give back good feedback. I think I can do so much more with myself but because of him I'm left only to his pleasure and I don't get to have any friends or make any real connections through networking. He gets all the good things, all the friends and networking and always gets to go out while I haven't been out to an event or even a date for months
>>
This is less of a gendered question but it doesn't exactly deserve its own thread.
Is it weird to message people who are marked as away? I know they're not actually away, and they've responded well enough before when I've done it. Its just I feel like a weirdo being the person to message someone, and them being away doesn't help that.
>>
>>17374752
Nah I wouldn't think anything of it. As long as you don't expect them to answer right away its fine. If it bothers you enough you can always try to incorporate something like "when you see this" in to the message
>>
File: mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg (55KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg
55KB, 660x495px
females

would you date an ugly guy provided he had sick memes?

pic unrelated, an attractive guy
>>
>>17374644
Either he has low self-esteem, or he's fucking up the close-prepping strategy of getting the prospect to compliment the product.

t. a salesman who would be more inclined to bet on the former
>>
If you have a MFF threesome with your partner are you expected/ obligated to eventually have a MMF threesome? Or would this be quid pro quo and manipulative? Gf is the one wanting a threesome btw.
>>
>>17374818
Say goodbye to your relationship
>>
>>17374822
What do you mean?
>>
>>17374828
She's probably bi and will dump your ass because the other girl eats pussy better than you.
>>
File: lanklet.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
lanklet.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
Height/Body insecurity post 45542:
Pic related, me. 6'6" / 230 lbs.

Every move I have made on women got ignored. Am I too lanky? too tall? too awkward? Too ugly?

People tell me I am very articulate, charming and intelligent. Still, no matter what I do, women ignore me/evade me.
>>
>>17374403
Your pectus isn't nowhere as bad as what I've seen from my friend. Keep working out, do your fucking bench presses, but if you're that afraid of chest muscles, focus on working your back, shoulders, legs, arms.
>>
>>17375033
Definitely too tall/lanky
>>
>>17375061
thx m8
>>
>>17375033

I'm average height for a female and personally you're way too tall for my tastes even factoring a good or compatible personality. Lankiness is fine for me since I'm thin and you can always bulk up/slim down but height is permanent.
>>
>>17374778
No
>>
>>17375033
Would go on a date with/10

Seriously. It's hard to not look like an ausschwitz survivor at that height. You must have some serious mass on you, because your proportions don't look off.
>>
>>17375066
>but height is permanent.

my smile and optimism: gone.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 500x664px
>>17374778
Define ugly. Pic related?
Being able to laugh my ass off with someone over idiotic memes sounds like a lot more fun than a stern beautiful face you can look at.
>>
Girls, is a turn-off if the guy you're dating has feelings for someone else, but is obviously doing their best to get over that person because they realize it'd go nowhere?

I just got out of a relationship that ended for stupid reasons, we both still like each other, but we also live across the world from each other so there's no chance of us having random flings. I'm trying to get over her, I truly am. No matter how much I like her I don't want to brood over a relationship that's a lost cause.

I'm just asking about this so I can decide whether I should get into the dating scene to help get over the chick, but, at the same time, I don't want to be an asshole if it'll make whoever I end up dating feel bad. If that's the case, I would just swear off dating, love, and all that shit until I'm fully over the girl.. but we were deeply affectionate, so it's not something I can do in a month or two. It might even take years, and I don't know if I can't wait that long to 'hope' I can get over the chick, and give up on being happy until then.
>>
>>17375078
What happened?
Also, wait till your heart is available again. Everyhting else is just a rebound and not fair to the new girl
>>
Okay ladies, there was this chick i used to talk to and hang out with a couple(4) of months ago, its been total silence since then, will it be awkward if i were to text her something
>>
>>17375078
>Girls, is a turn-off if the guy you're dating has feelings for someone else, but is obviously doing their best to get over that person because they realize it'd go nowhere?
I have more self respect than to date a guy like that
>>
I have no idea what I WANT to study. I had this bunch of crazy ideas that ultimately stemmed from fear, I wasn't thinking about what I want to do.
>>
>>17375083
I was dating a person who was full of red flags, but I loved her all the same. LDR, bipolar (she told me upfront and I could deal with it) and she thinks she might be schizophrenic, but she doesn't like to rely on others. Doctors and therapists included. So she never got it checked, and refused to do so. She had severe self confidence issues, and, given that I couldn't be there in person, I couldn't work her through them unless she specifically wanted me to tell me about her problems - she often didn't. I won't go into the rest of the story unless needed, but tl;dr I got dumped because she couldn't forgive herself/see herself worthy of love, especially after hurting someone in the past.

It was my first serious relationship, and it was -very- serious, but in the end, she has issues to sort and I can't be her therapist. Especially if she won't let me try.

But yeah, I thought that might be the case. I didn't want to be unfair to a potential rebound, but due to being inexperienced with real heartbreak, I have no idea how long it'll take to get over this. Just thought I'd ask here, regardless, but I'll focus on forgetting before giving dating a shot again.
>>
Guys. How do you feel about women with strong vaginal odors when she gets aroused? Does smelling a woman natural odor turn you guys on?
>>
>>17375075

Ah, sorry! The thing is if I was 6 feet tall it wouldn't be an issue and I'd go out on a date with you. Unfortunately since most girls are a lot shorter you'll have to just aim for taller girls. This may shrink your dating pool a lot especially depending on where you live. In any case there will always be exceptions like a much shorter girl falling for you! Genetic lottery can be unfair so you gotta accept it or work with it. I'm flat as a board (as in I can pass easily for a teenage boy and only surgery can fix that). It used to get me down because a lot of guys simply couldn't get attracted to that. They would see my face or talk to me and be smitten but my lack of tits always put them off. Anyways idk I stopped caring when I realized that's the hand I got dealt. Ya so the amt of guys who approach me is a lot smaller but I find them to be a lot more dedicated compared to the guys who approach my bustier friends.
>>
>>17375094
How long did it last?
>>
>>17375106
K, thx for your insights.

>tfw the average female is 5'4" in my country

it's about time I move to kankerland.
>>
>>17374368
I'm a female who has been friends with a guy for 10+ years. We were even roommates with a few other people. About 2 years ago he met his now wife, she had no problem with me and our friendship but now she is forcing him to stop hanging out with me among other things. She hates his family, wants a kid even though he isn't ready(mentally and financially), and doesn't want to give custodial rights to his now stepson.
Apparently she told him that our friendship makes her jealous. All of her friends of the opposite sex just want to fuck her but when she sees how cool we are it makes her mad. As of last week she has left the house, took the kid, and moved in with an old friend/guy who also wants to bang her.
My question is what can I do to help out my friend? I want to be there for him, this isn't an easy time but the hate of his wife is strong. Everytime they talk it goes back to her just hating his family, me, and the fact she isn't pregnant.
>>
>>17375107
Close to a year, but we hit it off instantly, whereas before I never had any attraction to anyone, so it felt pretty damn strong. In the grand scheme of things, I know it doesn't seem long, but it's been over a month now and, (after cutting communication to have a 'break' from them two or so weeks ago), I still think about them every day, even with other things to take my mind of things. Sadly, I can't just flip a switch in my brain to stop thinking about them.
>>
>>17375117
Have you ever had a crush on him or he on you? Have you ever had sex?
>>
>>17375124
Rebound is a good idea, but be honest about it
>>
>>17375128
Yeah, I'm not someone who is going to lead another on, especially with something touchy like this. I'd hate if it happened to me, so I would always be upfront as soon as there's any feelings involved with someone else.
>>
Had an argument with my GF 2 days ago where she was in the wrong. She realized and apologized and sucked up to me. The moment I forgave her she went from being sympathetic and apologetic to cold and short. Its a few days later and she's still like this. Why is she acting like this when she was the one who admitted she was in the wrong? I feel like she wanted to turn it into her being the victim and getting me to apologize (like she has tried before)
>>
>>17375125
No and no. Don't get me wrong he is a great guy but he is family more than anything. He and all of my college friends were there for me during a really tough time. Thanks to them I'm alive and happy.
>>
>>17375149
Then what are the wife's arguments for her to demand you cut contact?
>>
>>17375149
Do you think HE might have a crush on you?
>>
>>17375167
She just doesn't like me around and is upset that she doesn't have friends in the opposite sex who are just that friends. She has multiple guy friends, most of whom stopped talking to her once she posted she was engaged.
>>17375176
No we had that talk in year 3 and again in year 6. He like alt chicks, which his wife is, and I like guys with boobs (pls don't make me get into this)
>>
Just generally, I've been friends with a group of guys for a while now (a year) and one of them asked me out and we are going to our second date this Saturday... However tonight the group is hanging out but he has to work.
So long story short- do I not bring up the date? Or just answer yes if it comes up?
Dating anxiety is the worst.

(Also I know he likes me ((info from a mutual friend)) but I don't get any hints from him? Should I give more hints... (And what hints should that be?)
>>
>>17375100
Strong is not a problem. Depends on the odor itself: if it smells like rotten fish, of course it will turn me off.
Otherwise, it's pretty exciting in my opinion, smelling my gf's pussy when I eat her gets me even hornier
>>
>>17375201
No. Wait till you two are a couple if you announce too soon and things don't work out then it could cause issues.
>>
>>17375201
If you bring it up you'll get a, "anon that dog." And that's it.

Also guys are dumb. If you keep going on dates and doing cutesy couple shit it'll be fine.
>>
>>17374724
He's emotionally abusive, and probably won't change.
I know this because I am, too, which is why I've decided to be alone to sort my shit out.
>>
>>17375216

>Also guys are dumb
>Also guys are dumb
>Also guys are dumb

As a guy, I can't stress this enough
How many hints have I missed, hell if I know...
>>
>>17375208
>>17375216
Ahh okay! Thanks guys, it's been stressing me out a bit... First time I have a chance with someone I like
>>
Guy asking other guys here.

How much of sex is just average feeling for you? Like if you fuck for, lets say, 20 minutes, what portion of that is feeling really fucking good? All of it? half?

>fuck a 19yo virgin with thick thighs and huge ass with awesome hip to waist ratio
>7inch dick that is sadly not the thickest tool in the shed
>can last hours because there is simply not that much friction, even on doggy
>doggy actually feels fucking awesome when I am stationary and I literally grab her ass and slide it back and forth over my dick in a slow speed to really feel every single inch

I jack off too much but my erection stays on the whole time so I doubt that's the issue?
>>
>>17374724
>>17374724
That's an abusive relationship. It will only get worse. Get out before you get any further invested in it. You can still start over with someone else. People like that aren't worth trying to fix.
>>
Gf has been distant after a fight the past few days. If I am ever active on fb but haven't replied to a text she sends me 'active on fb but no reply..'. She hadn't replied for 2hrs but has been active on fb heaps. I sent her the 'active on fb but no reply', she replied 'babe im next to the toilet throwing up'. If she can browse fb on her phone surely she can reply? Should I call her out on it?
>>
>>17374724
Guuurl, dump that zero and getchoself a hero!

Seriously though, that relationship's not healthy. You need to have a nice, long talk with your asshole boyfriend, or you need to leave him before it gets worse.
>>
Men- Are severe stretchmarks a problem? I'm talking about ones that noticably indent the skin. A lot of people say that no one notices, but I'm suspicious that it's a huge fucking lie.
>>
>>17375289
Just forget about it, girls can be kind of irrational about that sort of thing.
>>
>>17375313
The question you could be better asking yourself is if you're a waddling tub of lard.

Stretchmarks as an abstract concept don't really hurt anyone. I mean, if you know what I'm saying.
>>
>>17375313
Ehh not really, we don't give a fuck. It's kinda irritating when a chick has them on back of their legs and insist on wearing revealing skirts and stuff. Learn to manage your shit.
>>
>>17375315
I ended up sending 'whats wrong babe? if you've been on fb couldn't you have replied? im not angry but i dont understand'
>>
>>17375322
People are so high maintenance these days. It'll be fine, but try not to argue over something so insignificant.
>>
>>17375317
I'm not. I've lost fifty pounds and plan on losing five to ten more. My goal is the 110-115 lbs range. So I guess I'm slightly chubby, but I'm no whale.
>>
Is a name necklace a good birthday gift for her?
Or should i just get her a cross necklace (she's Catholic) ?
>>
>>17375326
So you're skinny, but you've got stretchmarks. I mean, it's a scar. You treat it like any other. I have stretchmarks and to be honest, I don't really think about them because I'm hot anyway.
>>
>>17375100
Previous reply seconded.
>>
>>17375333
Get her earings.
>>
>>17375334
Okay, thanks. I tend to be hypercritical of myself, so maybe I'm blowing them out of proportion.
>>
>>17375313
I think it's down to the individual, but generally stretch marks don't matter. If looks are important to him, yes, but if it's what you DO that he likes best (sex, personality etc.) then no probs. My GF hates hers but I find them really pretty. They give her butt some wonderful texture and a nice milky wavey look on her mocha skin. ;)
>>
>>17375343
>If looks are important to him, yes,
Coool.
>>
>>17374818
It's dishonest not to bring it up beforehand if she wants A MMF threesome in return. However, if you know that this is something she is interested in, it's also only fair to make it clear that you don't want that -before- having the MFF.

Also, it kind of depends on your attitude as well. It is fine to want a MFF and not a MMF, but if you were nagging her for a year into agreeing to let another woman into your bed, but imply that she's a slut for liking the idea of a MMF and act like they are incomparable, that would be pretty assholish despite what I stated above.
>>
>>17375078
Yeah. I spent two and a half years getting over my ex I deeply loved, because I wasn't interested in having a rebound. I didn't do that so I can end up dating a guy who is dating me to get his mind off someone else.
>>
Question to girls:

How do you want your first time to be?

Background: I didn't think I'd ever get into this situation but now I've actually fallen for a girl that is a 24 year old virgin. Unlike kissless virgins around 4chan I actually do not like this at all, it means so much more trouble for me as I have to introduce her to everything and then she's going to want to have different D at some point anyways.
>>
>>17375337
I should have mentioned she's my 16 year old cousin....
>>
>>17375375
Condoms. I don't know what it is about catholic girls but they always seem to go off the rails.
>>
>>17375369
Wait a second, are you sure that she has actually no experience at all? Because I'm a twenty three year old virgin, or well, I've never been fucked, but I have enough experience with foreplay and oral that if I didn't tell it the guy probably wouldn't even know the difference.

Having said that, my general advice would be: a lot of foreplay, but don't treat her like some dainty flower, no gingerly touching her etc. Let her feel that you're horny for her and get her so worked up that she's begging you to stick it in. Then take it easy, but honestly if she's wet and relaxed enough taking a penis is no issue for a vagina. The first time being painful is a belief that stems from a lot of people butchering their first time because they want to get it over with already, or the girl wasn't aroused enough.

Also, if she has no experience at all, don't rush it all at once. Take your time to let her form her own opinion of various sex acts before you move to penetration.
>>
There's no "get it off your chest" so I'm going o post it here:
Fuck's sake. I moved in this shitty room with barely any money on. I barely made rent for few months and lo and behold turns out that shitty toom costs £1100 in council tax because I'm a sole non-student there.
Landlady just sprang it on me in march. I thought I could get it reduced but shared accomodation - means I can't, she has to pay it and I'm fucked by lease(that she forged my signature on).
She names 577 at first and I though "fuck I could do it". Now it's supposed £312 payable now and I fucking gave her the money. Then it's another 577. Wtf.
I'm going to plant my sweet ass here until I'll be able to move out, which is going to be somewhere next month.
But I could've left already.
Months ago.
I wasted my time trying to argue with her and going to the council.
I was too afraid to act, I lived in fear of eviction for months(wasn't aware it's illegal for her to do that without court order, I'm new to this and yeah a bit of an idiot).
I will never let myself live in fear again.
>>
>>17375377
Wanted to clarify that I meant ideally not doing oral/penetration on the same day. That could make for a pretty overwhelming experience. With my first times, it was usually only the second (or third) time experiencing something that I could fully enjoy it and not be a bit locked up because of how new everything was. Besides, it will make her more at ease with being naked around someone and touching someone else, which will remove some of the pressure on sex.
>>
>>17375386
Yeah, we're talking complete kissless virgin three weeks ago. Last night we just cuddled topless and did some light caressing. Taking it already way slower than I would have had patience for with any other girl.

So, it should pretty much just be normal sex?

follow up question: how hard is the bleeding, typically? Should I put a towel underneath or is it fine?
>>
File: 20160720_073908.png (628KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160720_073908.png
628KB, 1080x1920px
Girls how much did I fucked up here?
Translation is here if you dont know Spanish
>>17374956
>>
>>17375419
some guy in that thread already told you that you fucked up good.
>>
Girls, when did you have your worst period and how was the experience?

Doesn't have to be your first one, just the worst one you can never stop remembering.

Apologies in advance if made upset
>>
>>17375440
5h of pain so intense I couldn't do anything but lie there
Probs caused by my thyroid problems
>>
>>17375440
When i was around 16, i was sitting on the toilett and the pain was so bad i was getting cold sweat all over my body, then i could feel myself getting dizzy and finally i just passed out and fell from the toilett. When i woke up again i was shaking and pale as a ghost. I frequently had cramps out of nowwhere that made me inable to move. It made for some very awkward situations. One timei couldn't stand up from my seat in the train and missed my stop. Mind you, i was used to the pain and wasn't a whiny bitch. It has gotten a LOT better after i had a baby. To be honest, the pain i had during labour was not much worse than the cramps i had previously. But allas, nobody believes you and thinks you are just a pussy and want a day off.
>>
>>17375461
Being 'a pussy' when you literally have a pussy is not much of an insult.
>>
>>17375466
A cry baby then?
>>
>>17375440
I had some crazily intense cramps for three successive months when I was 16, for no reason I can discern. Normally my periods are pretty mild but that fucked me up intensely, I was more or less just lying in bed, fetal position, holding my belly and crying like a little bitch.
My migraines started around that age, too, so maybe there's some connection. No idea.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (345KB, 2762x1575px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
345KB, 2762x1575px
Dear girls:

What are the appropriate moments to approach you? Do you find it intrusive when someone you don't even know approaches you to know you? For example what if you're sitting alone in a bus and a dude sits near you to start talking etc...
>>
>>17375440
I have two. When I was 16 before I graduated High school. I had a period and an ovarian cysts that burst. I almost couldn't walk. I remember just blood and puke. My belly was so warm and twisted in knots couldn't even take a shit for 3 days. Finally did on my graduation day inside a taco bell on my way to my sisters graduation ceremony. Felt great.

The other was more emotional. It was the first period after my miscarriage. It solidified that I wasn't pregnant anymore. That it waa really going to be difficult to have children.
>>
>>17375485
Personally, I don't much like that (your example, in the bus I mean). I'm fine with being approached if I sit alone at some bar or stuff like that, but in my daily life (meaning, during the day) if I'm alone I'd probably rather be left alone.
But that's just me and I'm honestly not a super social person.
>>
>>17375313
>Men- Are severe stretchmarks a problem? I'm talking about ones that noticably indent the skin. A lot of people say that no one notices, but I'm suspicious that it's a huge fucking lie.

On the scale of fucks given and red flags--where 10 is you are a member of the Nazi party with swastikas tatooed to you forehead and 1 is you prefer diet pepsi to coke--this is a solid 2, PERHAPS 3.

It doesn't really matter unless your superficial as fuck and are dating superficial as fuck people--in which case, you're fucked, and fuck off really.
>>
>>17375503
>1 is you prefer diet pepsi to coke
I wouldn't trust your judgment regarding ANYTHING.
>>
Why do so many girls scream 'Daddy' during sex? Is it a sign of actually having daddy issues?
>>
>>17375313
I'll notice them, but I don't particularly care. But I also have my own stretch marks.
>>
>>17375507
Why do so many guys say "Baby" during sex? Is it a sign of actual pedophilia?
>>
>>17375507
Lack of different things to yell? Oh fuck, god yes and yes, YES, YESSSS gets boring after a while. However, i would never yell daddy. Seems awkward af. And i have major daddy issues
>>
>>17375506

The actual example was going to be something like, you prefer light beer to regular beer or some shit, but I actually kind of hate light beer. It's surprisingly difficult to think of exceedingly banal examples.
>>
>>17375514
People probably get pretty emotional about beer, too, yeah.
How about "whether you want to lie on the right side of the bed or the left"?
>>
>>17375511
>Why do so many guys say "Baby" during sex? Is it a sign of actual pedophilia?

I lol'd. Well done.
>>
>>17375511
Point taken, but I don't think the two are directly comparable. 'Babe/baby' are pretty common things to call your gf just in normal conversation (for whatever reason), whereas 'Daddy' seems to be purely sexual.

>>17375513
Yeah I'd find it awkward and be put off by it I think, but it seems to be pretty common.
>>
>>17375517
Well, in all seriousness then, honestly no idea. I've never called anyone "Daddy" except my actual father, until the age of 7, and the idea of some dude calling me "Baby" doesn't sit well with me either. Just conjures up this dudebro guy with a red beer cup.
>>
>>17375511
why do girls always laugh during sex? What's so funny?
>>
>>17375519
How long is your dick again?
>>
>>17375519
Sex is a fun thing, anon. Laughing is allowed.
If everyone you ever had sex with started immediately laughing, though, maaaybe think about that.
>>
>>17375518
Yeah I'm not really comfortable with pet names either, especially 'Baby'. I just thought it was weird that 'Daddy' was pretty popular, and lots of girls seem to really get off on it.
>>
>>17375517
>'Babe/baby' are pretty common things to call your gf just in normal conversation

Not that anon but... See...

I would argue that's EVEN WEIRDER.

One of them is stated during the throes of passion

The other is stated not just during the throes of passion, but also everywhere else...

The daddy thing is pretty clearly a dominance thing though. Don't try to figure out why fetishes are fetishes. You're going to get absolutely nowhere with it.

>>17375519
>why do girls always laugh during sex? What's so funny?

Not a chick, but laughing while having sex is awesome. Happy sex is always so bright and bubbly.

Try it some time. It's fun to diversify.
>>
Girls and guys

I feel really bad about myself right now. I had sex for the first time in 6 years last night, and feel guilty as hell. I didn't plan on having sex, but this girl who I was hanging out with pushed me into it. I just feel terrible because I thought I was over this sex bullshit. I wanted to see how long I could go. But after drinking some last night, and this girl being all over me.. It happened..

What should I do. I just feel disgruntled with myself now.
>>
>>17375530
It's sex, anon, not heroin. Don't sweat it.
>>
Guys from UK
Why do you call girls you don't know well or are just friends with 'babe'
>>
>>17375519
What? Who laughs during sex? In what context?
>>
>>17375534
Not a guy and not from uk, but i guess it's like the female version of "bro"
>>
>>17375534
I personally don't, and lots of my friends don't either. However, I have seen it happen and yeah, I guess it's fairly common. It's probably just a friendly throwaway term - if I'm talking to my male friends I'll often call them things like mate, bud, pal, chap, lad, and so on, but they'd all be weird things to call a girl. Some guys probably just replace those words with babe.
>>
>>17375532

I just feel bad.. :/
>>
>>17375485
Bump
>>
Gf is pre young (we both in highschool) and it's obvious she often gets horny but she does not want sexual intercourse because of her parents. Her parents are back in Korea and apparantly her mom told my gf that every men is same and she should watch out. How do I convince her that it's not true and having sex is nothing wrong? I want to do it because I love her as a person but not for her body. Also how would you femanons feel if this was the case with your bf?
>>
To girls (or experienced guys):
My ex started msging to me again, rather friendly, but sparse. This was after months of silence on both of us. We've been broken up for abit over a year. We both broke up but I wanted her back a week later but she said no.

I reached out first a few times in a few friendly manner over the last few months. Received friendly responses. Everything was short and kosher, except one time she got angry cause some old memory surfaced. I casually told her I would be in town late summer, she told me to tell her when I'm in town. Didn't seem exceptionally excited but it was text. Could have just been being friendly.

She reached out again yesterday to share some songs she liked (she's suddenly into grunge now). I sent a funny pic, she sent me like 10 in response.

I used to think I could read this person, but now when I look at them I'm just frightened to my core. Is there a chance she likes me or is she just touching base for some weird reason? We don't have similar hobbies. Is she trying to be pals? Does she still like me? I don't want to get hurt again by letting my guard down.
>>
>>17375566
>I want to do it because I love her as a person but not for her body.
Said every guy in history.
>>
>>17375566

Underage
>>
>>17375568
Do not let your guard down. No, she doesn't want to get back with you.
>>
>>17375568
It does seem like you're more into her than vice versa, but on the other hand she reached out to you, so you never know. If you're in town with her then meet up with her and see if you get any signals. Just don't get your hopes up too much.
>>
A guy i ws briefly dating a year ago suddenly messaged me. What the fuck does he want? I asked him and all he answered was "nothing"...
>>
>>17375280
I'm kike-cut and can't feel a fucking thing during sex, so your experience is pretty close to mine.
>>
>>17375313
Don't care, you'll get them when you get pregnant anyway.

>>17375590
Probably lonely/bored/horny
>>
>>17375609
>lonely/bored/horny
Figured. Told him i have a bf and i won't meet up with him. He texted again a few days later. It's really weird, because we didn't part on particularly good terms and i also told him to never contact me again.
>>
Girls, how the SHIT do I go about trying to get into a Fwb relationship with a girl? I got with a girl recently and don't really want to date her but definitely want to fuck her. I dont know how to arrange something with her without it seeming like a date.
>>
>>17375590
Probably lonely or some shit, just ignore it.
>>
>>17375485
Bump again sorry
>>
>>17375573
is this a girl responding?

Why would she start sending me messages about stuff I probably wouldnt care about?
>>
>>17375085
Try the "sent message/link to the wrong person, but hey, it's been awhile, how have you been?" -tactic, less creepy than a straight up "hi"
>>
>>17375613
Hang out at your place/her place. Fuck.
"I am not really interested in a relationship at the moment, maybe we can keep it casual".
>>
My boyfriend doesn't talk much. He claims that he loves me and was just enjoying the moment with me when he is silent. Am I just a paranoid that his usual silence actually means something else that could be damaging to the relationship?
>>
>>17375753
Maybe, i mean, most people can't enjoy the silence but maybe he can.
>>
>>17375753
No. It's exactly what he's saying. Forcing a conversation isn't really good.
What you can try is spending more time apart so that he has more to talk about when you do meet
>>
>>17374644
>Is it low self esteem? Fishing for compliments?
Maybe the first, definitely the latter.
>>
>>17375100
If it smells like a vagina should smell, only stronger, that's fine. My cock is like that sometimes. If it smells like rancid dingo kidneys, that's something completely different.
>>
>>17375117
She sounds like an entitled cunt. Eventually your friend will come to his senses and ditch her.
>>
>>17375313
If I already had a boner and I saw stretchmark, they wouldn't change anything.

An ex of mine had stretch marks - she used to be fat, but got into smoking hot shape before we met. No problem there.

My wife has some, but they're mostly my fault as I've fathered three kids with her. No problem there either.
>>
>>17375333
A mug or some sort of stationery or something like that. Novelty items or those 3D puzzles (this wouldn't work for everyone)
Know any of her hobbies or what she does for entertainment? Merch of her current obsession or TV show. Like a Dr. Who mug.
Maybe a subscription to a magazine or a video/music service or membership to some store she frequently buys from that gets 10%.

Personally, I would stay away from a name tag.
>>
>>17375100
I dont like it. Especially if you sweat a lot. That smell is quite disgusting. Have you gone to the doctor? He may give you something or you have some fungii there.
>>
File: aoeu.jpg (63KB, 493x559px) Image search: [Google]
aoeu.jpg
63KB, 493x559px
>>17375753
You're worrying over nothing. Many of us guys are like that. Pic related.
>>
>>17375485
Unless my back pack was left open or I dropped something, I generally don't enjoy being approached - asking for directions and such is fine.
>>
>>17375613
It's not easy with a near stranger. In ways a casual thing is harder than a relationship because you're striking a balance. What people usually do is end up in bed with a friend they have sexual tension with, then agree the next morning that they don't want to date.

Obviously this is no option because you can't hang out with a girl you barely know without it seeming like a date. If you mean you already fucked her (that's what you meant, right?), just send her dirty texts at night, say you are thinking about how sexily she did x or y, if she responds positively tell her to come over.
This is more high risk because it's all around more sleazy than hooking up with a friend, when there's already clear mutual sympathy and you know each other to be decent people. But it's pretty much your only shot.
>>
>>17375519
Because when I'm all fired up my emotions come to the surface, and something that in another context would just be slightly funny seems a lot funnier. I guess also partly because if you notice something funny there is the contrast between passionate sex and suddenly something absurd popping up.
If you're talking about smiling etc and not actually laughing at loud, because it's fun and makes me feel giddy and flustered and happy.
>>
So dilema...my race of girls seems to go for other races of men. Im not into other races of girls really, but feel like i should be. I feel like my selection is limited due to my race of women not sticking to the men and i dont want to limit myself. The attraction is just physical, anyone who is cool and into stuff im into i can get attracted to that kind of personality. It's just im not all that into physical race of girls that isn;t mine.

What do? Im not doing this intentionally i just cant control it.
>>
>>17375836
I don't think there's anything you can do, unfortunately.
>>
>>17375836
Not sure where you're getting your info from, but black, Asian and white women all predominantly marry men from their own race.

Also, it seems pretty damn hypocritical to think that women of your race are to eager to date outside their race, but when it comes to you you don't want to limit yourself...?
>>
I get the impression my future flatmate is attracted to me. I caught him looking at my boobs and he ends the messages to me with xx.
How possible would it be for you to go for a flatmate, guys?
Pissing where you eat etc.
>>
>>17375849
Why is it hypocritical? They are the reason he wants to expand his interest, since going only for A doesn't work he wants to be able to go for A,B,C and D.
>>
>>17375858
But it doesn't work for him because of the behavior he now sets himself to engage in. And apparently he has no issues with racemixing himself, it's just the women of his race that shouldn't. That is blatantly hypocritical, he holds others to standards that he doesn't want to impose on himself.
>>
I eat little and then eat a lot of sugar. How do I stop? I just finished ice cream, that's the second meal I had today
>>
>>17375870
He never said they shouldn't, though. All he did was state that they don't date within their race and therefore would like to like other races.
>>
>>17375870
You bring race mixing into it? First I never want kids, second I think they might be better looking if mixed.

>>17375849
Limit myself because of the availability from my own race or lack of it. I dont want to not date and shit just because my own race doesnt want me when i could find someone of another race that does.
>>
>>17375836
Become a paragon of your race and turn the tide.
>>
>>17375873
Are you in a relationship? If not, get into one or try bonding more with pre-existing one. You want to replace the addiction with connections.
>>
>>17375875
If the conclusion is that you don't want to date them anymore because they don't limit themselves to your shared race, negative judgment is the most likely reason. Practical concern I guess being second? But if you had no negative thoughts about it what would it matter?

>>17375880
If you don't clarify that it's a practical concern, on here the most logical conclusion is that it's a point of principle. I don't see a way to brainwash yourself. My guess would be that if you meet someone you really like, you will see them in a different light and not care what race they are. It is also typical to be more attracted to features (including skin color etc) once you have had positive experiences with someone who had those specific ones.

Other than that, I don't think there's a point in pushing it. You cannot force yourself to see something as attractive and I doubt a girl would want to be with a guy who is trying hard to overlook her natural looks.

Having said that, again, statistically most people wind up with someone of their own race, though. Look up statistics for interracial marriage if you think it is that common.

>>17375873
Eat more throughout the day, even when you're not hungry. Like fruit, (raw) vegetables, yogurt... you won't suddenly get strong cravings for sugary fatty foods if you're more full. So nibble on stuff before you actually get hungry.
>>
>>17375905
>If the conclusion is that you don't want to date them anymore
You really need to improve your reading skills, you make those wild assumptions out of nowhere.
>>
>>17375911
>I feel like my selection is limited due to my race of women not sticking to the men
This can be taken two ways, either that there are not enough women left who want to be with a man of his race, or that he rules out the women who have been with someone of another race and excluding them, there aren't enough options left.

Though I will readily admit that I am biased because being put off by a girl having dated another race is something I have seen come up here so often, it indeed did not occur to me that he could have meant it the other way.
>>
>>17375896
Just wanted to clarify: You don't have to a spouse, fiancé or b/gf, spend time with friends or family. Healthy human interactions, perhaps something like volunteering in one of those programmes aimed with helping ESL grade schoolers with their homework. I did it and their English was fine, it ended up just being helping elementary kids with their homework.
>>
>>17375916
You are extremely biased, that's not a very logical conclusion, he never stated anything about their past, only the current situation.
>>
>>17375916
what does it matter which of the two ways it is, it makes no difference in regards to my question.

Im just trying to figure out how to fix my fucking mind why i cant see myself with a girl not of my race, but the women of my race so regularly seek other men.

I dont know why im like this and wish i wasnt.
>>
>>17375934
Well, I've been around here for seven years, it's hard not to pigeonhole to some extent as so much of the stuff that comes up is the same sentiments. Doesn't mean it's right but you don't always catch yourself before you do it.

>>17375944
It doesn't matter for your question, he was just asking where I got my reading from.

Again, you can't just reset your mind, but it's normal not to be into every other person you see and I think that once you would meet a girl from a different race that you are really taken with, that's the start to a different perspective. And for what it's worth, your taste is partially influenced by what you are exposed to, so keeping your eyes open and actively noticing girls of other races might help to become more sensitive to someone that you like.
>>
>>17375944
Going have to meet more people, make friends and get attracted the emotional way; keep it casual at first?
>>
>>17374818
Honestly chances are you have nothing to worry about. She either did it to turn you on/spice up the relationship or she's bi/bi-curious. I think most girls would prefer MFF threesomes, MMF have too many dicks involved and women know straight men are far too insecure with their sexuality to go through with it
>>
File: thats-my-fetish-gifs.jpg (30KB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
thats-my-fetish-gifs.jpg
30KB, 600x318px
For both genders,

Femanon. I am not choosy when it comes to race in dating. A nice good looking guy is a nice good looking guy. But for some reason when I meet a mixed person (usually half white, half Asian) I fall head over heels for their looks. I can't approach these guys because I'm a nervous af and I am usually the one that initiates when it comes to dating. Am I a huge racist or something? Also how do I get rid of this anxiety... Like I don't even want to date them. I just legit hate feeling so nervous around them. Picture related.
>>
>>17375979
No, these are normal feelings. You are allowed to be sexually attracted to anyone you want. What you interpret as anxiety is actually giddiness. You see something you want, and it makes you feel happy and excited. Realize that inaction blocks you from getting what you want. Use your giddy energy to make contact and make the first move. You'll be happy with the results.
>>
>>17375979
Half white, half asian people are generally gorgeous. There are exceptions, but white and asian traits usually mix very favorably. I love asian/white mixes, too. Don't worry about it too much, there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>17375979
no you openly admit you dont care about race.
>>
>>17375994

I am usually never this nervous or even close to it when I am flirting with a guy. Not even sure where to begin. I can barely make eye contact.

>>17376000
It's true... My friends don't feel the same way so I thought maybe I have a weird race fetish or something ugh.

>>17376076
Yea but that's what I think but what if I'm actually just racist?
>>
>>17376115
If you asked me, it would be extremely cute that a girl was so flustered over me. Reframe your feelings into excitement and take the action you need to take.
>>
>>17376115
then go fuck a group of black men like every other white girl to make yourself feel better.
>>
So me and my GF have been dating for just over 2 months. My question is when is the right time to tell her I love her? I know that I do, I just don't want to say it too early or something.
>>
girls, if a guy approaches you making conversation, is it obvious that hes trying to get your number? would you rather a straight forward exchange or a conversation ultimately ending with him asking for your number?
>>
>>17376146
It doesn't really matter. You don't actually love her so you're just saying the words. Do it whenever you want.
>>
>>17376152
Awesome, thanks for your input.
Fuckin moron.
>>
>>17376146
The words have as much meaning as you assign them. If you dont feel ready, say "I love the way you ____." or "I love your ____." That's a small step that sends the right signals.
>>
>>17376159
It's fucking true though. In two months you barely know her. Telling her you love her sounds fake no matter what. So say it if you want to, it won't have any real meaning though.
>>
>>17376150
Convo then ask, don't be autistic
I mean, straightforward approach would work too, I would just rather have an idea who i'm giving my contact info to
>>
>>17376160
Got it. That helps. It's just (and i know, or hope anyways, that this is how everyone in a relationship feels) I want to spend every minute with her. When Im not with her Im thinking about her and or texting her. She makes me extremely happy, and yes I have told her this.
>>
>>17376165
Except Ive known her for longer than that. You dont know the context.
>>
>>17376179
Enjoy your honeymoon phase.
>>
>>17376183
hey thanks pal i will. :)
>>
File: so-long-space-robot.png (45KB, 1314x1054px) Image search: [Google]
so-long-space-robot.png
45KB, 1314x1054px
Women,

If I ever have a chance with at a gf, how do I bring up that I'm a 30 year old virgin / wizard?

Also would you ever consider dating a guy with zero experience if he was otherwise cool?
>>
>>17376120
Ok thanks for the encouragement! :)

>>17376136
I'm not even white. Why are you so salty?
>>
>>17376196

As long as he doesn't have any hold ups about his virginity, I could care less. If anything I think it's sort of nice.
>>
>>17376201
the question you're asking is dumb. You openly admit you dont care about race and then ask if you are racist...

you sound white
>>
>>17376205
Define 'hold up'? I mean, I'm ashamed I haven't lost it yet. And would think a women might think I'm damaged because I haven't.
>>
>>17376227
I'm saying I don't think I am racist but this is making me have doubts. You don't have to be white to be racist. Are you retarded?
>>
>>17375440
worst period when I was 16, it wasn't painful but it sure was bloody. I remember just bleeding a hell of a lot
>>
>>17376232
Hold up as in making a big deal of it or letting it get in the way of comminicating your bedroom needs. It's fine to feel shy but don't let it rule your ego. Really nothing to be ashamed of desu.
>>
>>17376232
It's only a problem if you make it a problem. There's a big difference between

"I'm a virgin, but who cares"
-and-
"I'm a virgin, sheet, I hope nobody can smell it"

While you may be self concious about the issue, I can tell you for a fact that nobody cares.

I became sexually active long before becoming a wizard, but I know now that I shouldn't have cared as much as I did back then, because I sure as fuck don't care about how sexually active people around me are.
>>
>>17376239
Okay, thank you. Have a great day senpai.

>>17376240
That makes sense. I'm ultimately more interested in a companion than just the sex. Like sex sounds awesome, but that's not the main reason I want a gf, if that makes sense. I just want someone to love and to love me back. ._.
>>
Girls:

Can I have some general tips on both fingering and giving head? My GF says I'm p good at it already but I'd like to be even better.
>>
>>17376246
>if that makes sense. I just want someone to love and to love me back. ._.
Makes perfect sense, that's what most people seek in the long run.
>>
How to make sure I don't fall into friendzone ? Had a few dates with a girl I knew in HS (in college now)we never hung out before, we met up a few weeks ago and i suggested to go out sometimes. We did and we're really clicking, only thing is I don't wanna become a friend.So how to remain in the potential bf zone ?
>>
>>17376303
kiss her
>>
>>17376303
Continue to have only one on one dates. When the time feels right, invite her over or she'll invite you over. Advance things by getting physical. Make sure you don't rush that last part. It will force you out of the friend zone, date zone, and out of her life. She'll think you're some creepy rapist or something.
>>
>>17376308
I expect to get kissed pretty early in dating. I mean yeah he shouldn't just randomly kiss, it needs to be the right moment, but, come'on.
>>
>>17376250
Do it very strongly,and when she tells you to stop do it stronger
>>
Girls (& a guy can probably answer this too but..)

How do I balance eye contact? I'm shy so have to force eye contact. I don't want to be a creepy though. Whenever speaking to someone I should look right in their eyes, right? Then look away and back?
>>
>>17376322
Just look at different parts of their face.
>>
File: a.png (13KB, 109x111px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
13KB, 109x111px
>>17374368
Story time
>Overhear loud af girls from one floor down talking about guy.
>One of them, classmate of mine is madly in love with dude, decide i'll listen in for the lulz.
>Listen for several days, 80% sure it's me.
>Ohshitwat.
>Try to get closer via school shit and asking exercices i miss, giving her the ones she needs.
>Go deliver exercices downstairs, she barely has clothes. Dick is diamonds.
>Ask bud about her who knows her better
>Says i'm full of shit as she's prude af and a virgin (i'm 4 years older)
> She's also very short via facebook so decide i must be wrong.
>K.
>Fast forward to end of year party. Exams sucked so i'm drunker than drunk.
>Annoying loud other girl from class creeps up on me.
>Hey anon what have i heard you got a thing for "prude chick"?
>Yeah sure whatever."nag nag nag, girly shit" >Decide to crack as i'm nowhere near able to make clear decisions anymore:"yeah ok she got pretty eyes and stuff, you could say i like her"
>"Oh and i don't have pretty eyes huh?" "She isn't interested btw"
>"Oh k" (just got out of hard relationship so desu i was done with girls)
>Later that evening , smoking cig with one of the loud girls downstairs who seems to be all over my dick, not the classmate.
>Tells me she'd like to make out with me (seems i'm not the only one pissdrunk here) but she promised not too.
>completely numb retarded me just says : oh ok.
What the actual fuck is going on? Why are women so confusing? If you want someone just go for it? Please clarify these actions for me women of /adv/
>>
File: 1390939571786.jpg (177KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1390939571786.jpg
177KB, 736x1104px
Women,

Would you go out with a guy that dresses up in lolita fashion?
>>
File: 1469039084760.png (1MB, 1025x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1469039084760.png
1MB, 1025x1100px
>Girls
Do you sleep bottom naked ?
And why?
>>
>>17376350
Fuck no
>>
>>17376308
>>17376316
Thanks for replying !
I'll invite her over after our 3Rd date isn't that too soon ?
>>
So there a really cute chubby/ overweight girl I like that I have been seeing for a couple of weeks. We have good chemistry and so forth and I want to get serious.

But my friends and an ex think I have low standards and one friend (she's a lady friend) thinks that I am taking advantage of her simply because I am (considered to be) attractive.

How can I convince them that they're assholes and that I truly like this girl? Or is dating overweight women really considered a low standard?
>>
>>17376365
3rd is perfect in my book, maybe cook her something easy at your place. Kiss her at the end if all goes well.

>>17376383
Just do your thing. If they think you are just taking advantage of her, then whatever. Eventually if things go well they'll find out you aren't. I always live by 'show don't tell'
>>
>>17376350
Only if you can pull off looking like a woman. I don't want to be with a burly, manly guy in a style that's meant for small, demure girls. I don't want to fuck a Ladybaby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c
>>
Insecurity #400256
I'm a guy that is a little overweight and the fat is giving me a bubble butt and moobs instead of just a larger midsection. I'm typically a nice guy and can't get a gf.
Is this screwing me over and a big turn off?
>>
>>17376405
It depends on how noticeable it is to others. But your insecurity could be the bigger turn off.
>>
>>17376392
Hopefully that's all it takes, the lady friend seems adamant about it though.
>>
>>17376412
>the lady friend seems adamant about it though.
She's potentially jealous. Potentially. Just something to consider.
>>
>>17376308
BTW I was wondering a girl wouldn't start hanging out with a guy or go to his house if she wasn't interested, right ?
>>
>>17376405
doubt it, im fit work out 5-6x a week for an hour and im about 10% body fat, no girls talk to me ever. not even 300lb ones, even though im not into that at all.
>>
Hey guys and girls, I just wanted to know how to be sure at the most that a girl you're dating is into you ?
>>
>>17376408
Wow. Never thought it would be this easy to spill an insecurity and ask for advice from strangers.
Much easier than talking to people I know.
>>
Why can women play cold and still be successful dating, while guys who act aloof towards women they like (because they are nervous) will never get any success. The injustice...
>>
>>17376414
That certainly could be a possibility that I didn't even think of. My friend isn't overweight herself so I wasn't thinking that she was taking anything personally. I've known her for awhile too but she never tried to show any sort of attraction to me in that way (at least as far as I can tell - I'm sometimes oblivious to that kind of stuff).
>>
Girls, would you like it if an attractive guy told you "I think of you when I touch myself"? I am Aspie but good looking, I would like to show I like a girl but have no social skills.
>>
>>17376527
Save that line for later in the relationship m8. Just be more direct, like "I like you."
>>
>>17376527
No. Really no. It's pretty gross.

Only exception - I have actually fucked him. A few times. And I intend to do it again.
>>
>>17376527
"Touch myself" sounds weird as fuck.
>>
Are there any guys here who feels the same as me sometimes?

>tfw you watch interracial porn and get sad with your penis size

I know peniz size isn't everything, but sometimes I just wish that it was bigger because it seems like females will enjoy it more. Like my lenis isn't enough for them.
>>
>>17376569
Even if your penis is small, this is irrelavant.
Because if you can manage to get to the part where you can reveal it, you probably won\t have to worry much.
There are guys out there, who have big penises and are still virgins.
>>
Do girls like thicker guys? I'm 6ft 3 and I just got down to 200 lbs and its harder to get girls at this weight. When I was 230 and lifting a lot I had girls throwing puss. Is it better to be thick rather than lanky?
>>
>>17376604
>tfw 6'2 180 lbs
>>
>>17376569
yeah it's really bad for me, Im white. They always promote white women with other races of men, makes me feel like shit. It's actually warped my brain or not if it's true I really don't know.

I stopped talking to white girls because of this. Im a good looking(i've been called hot to my face several times by hot women) college guy, I work out, and eat healthy. I strictly will not fuck a girl that's been with a black guy, because I know I can't please her and it's gross.
Anyways my size is 6.5"x5", I don't know what porn stars measure, but mine sure as hell looks small.

Im not sure if Indian or Asian girls are into black guys, if not I might try to wife one of them once I get a full time development job.
>>
Ladies, what do you mean when you say you feel invisible? I hear this a lot from older women (40 and older) both married and single.
>>
>>17376674
Have you really given up on white women? Also, 6.5" is well above the average. Has a woman that was with a black guy said that it was small for her?
>>
>>17376739
yeah, I just ignore them when they try to get my attention.

I have never had sex with a girl that's been with a black guy. I don't go to parties and fuck randoms.
>>
>>17376752
Same here about the parties, I'll go if I'm with someone who I know well but other than that, no. Also, I wouldn't go to parties just to meet random girls to fuck. There was a white girl that I liked but then one of her friends told me that she was only interested in black guys. It kind of annoyed me because people will say that it's a preference but not racist. Is it not racist to only be interested in one race? When it comes to dating and whatnot?
>>
>>17376767
no it's not racist at all. Is it racist to like a certain flavor of ice cream over another? It's just a preference. It's just depressing that my own race prefers something else, makes me feel like shit. I could care less if hispanic girls didn't like white guys, as Im not hispanic.

Eh that's life though, I adapted and will move on. Plenty of Indian and Asian girls working in the field Im going into, so I'll check them out. If they are into white guys, great. If not, guess it's me, my hobbies, and my job for life. I guess im kind of salty about it, but logically I just know adapt and move forward dwelling on shit wont fix it.
>>
>>17376767
By physical attractiveness, no; by ideology, maybe.
>>
>>17376604
>>17376608
Tfw 6 feet 120 pounds
>>
>>17376813
jesus christ man lift
>>
Guys, would it bug you if your girlfriend was still friends with an ex?
I am, and my boyfriend seems cool with it because he really trusts me. But I think my ex still has feelings for me. I was talking to him a lot and mentioned that I spent the night with my bf recently, and now he (my ex) isn't responding to my messages.
I don't have feelings for my ex any more than friendship and I thought it was mutual. When I told my bf that my friend wasn't responding anymore he (my bf) said he hoped we worked our friendship out.
>>
>>17376813
Ayyyy lmao
How much bf? You make me feel fat.
>>
>>17376811
Is it racist if someone said they preferred X race because they're more aggressive (when looking for a mate) than other races?
>>
>>17376828
no that's a fucking preference.
>>
>>17376828
If it means all the people from said race are like that, yes.
>>
>>17376824
>Guys, would it bug you if your girlfriend was still friends with an ex?

Nah.

>But I think my ex still has feelings for me.

But at this point, it's time to move on because you're playing with fire.
>>
>>17376824
It would bug me only if I knew he still had romantic feelings towards her. I generally think that people should be allowed to talk to who they want, so I would bring it up but wouldnt press it. I would love it, however, if out of the blue, she told me he was hitting on her, said he was a creep and that she's done talking to him, then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Little shit like that goes a long way.
>>
>>17376824
Historically it hasn't bothered me.

Be open with your ex and make sure you're not unintentionally stringing him along though.
>>
>>17376840
It just hurts my feelings because we didn't date for long, he broke up with me, and I felt afterwards we connected more as friends.

>>17376850
I see

>>17376851
I thought our positions were really clear. And my bf is an amazing guy that my ex actually encouraged me to date after we'd become friends. His sudden jealousy is really surprising.
>>
>>17376824
Honestly, it would show that she is on good terms with her ex and thus a good girlfriend most likely. People who say shit like all my exes are crazy or we hate each other is a red flag. Makes me think YOU are the reason. Seems like your ex does have feelings for you so maybe for his own benefit (and yours) don't continue a relationship with your ex.

>>17376828
Yes. Saying black people are more aggressive than other races is a generalization of a whole group. Black men do typically have high testosterone levels but not all do.
>>
Girls, should a guy date if he's depressed and has low confidence/self-esteem or just stay out of the dating pool?
>>
>>17376889
This hurts my feelings.
>>
Girls

in your eyes, if a guy doesn't get regular sex, or even hasn't had sex in 6 years by choice. Does that make him seem like "less of a man"?

Guys judge each other harshly based on this. And after so long, you become a running joke. It's really frustrating. Oh and before you all say anything. I'm 26 years old, and most of the people I'm around are 30+years old, and they still make jokes about my sexless life.
>>
>>17376896
I don't think so, I would suspect low testosterone. Unless you jack off, had some sex-related trauma or simply don't like hookups and you weren't ready for relationship.
>>17376889
No, you're depressed, not dead. Tell potential gfs about it though. Or if you can fake it that long - your gf.
>>
>>17376906
When should you tell a woman that you have depression? Like how far down the line with dating?
>>
>>17376906

Ok. Yeah, I don't like hook ups, and I'm not ready for a relationship, and haven't felt ready for one the past 6 years.
>>
>>17376815
Gotta lift these feels first.

>>17376827
Like 0% idk. I'm skin and bones desu.
>>
Girls
How would you feel if one of your close guy friends asked you on a date or straight up admitted they like you? We have a decent amount in common and hang out often
>6'4 210lbs, fit, average attractive imo if that matters
>>
>>17376860
>It just hurts my feelings because we didn't date for long, he broke up with me, and I felt afterwards we connected more as friends.
>I thought our positions were really clear. And my bf is an amazing guy that my ex actually encouraged me to date after we'd become friends. His sudden jealousy is really surprising.

It could be an involuntary knee-jerk reaction.

Hell, I've had a similar thing happen with my best friend/former FWB, who I've never seen her in a romantic light, and I know she's felt the same thing--and she's gay.

Pure knee jerk was kicking in for us. To be honest, I wasn't even aware why the fuck I was feeling so shitty until a few hours later when I sat down to think about it, then just laughed off the absurdity of it, and got over it.

Also had a similar thing with my girlfriend's friend. He was the one who put a break on things, but the weekend of our first trip as a couple he started bombarding her phone with texts saying he's been an idiot and how she should give him a chance.

It happens. We're creatures of emotion and sometimes that overwhelms our common sense.
>>
Question for both:
Were you ever interested in someone who likes to go out and drink a lot? I ask because I'm in this situation. I like this girl but she likes to go out a lot and drink. I don't really drink but I would definitely drink if I were to go out with her. I say this because she's more about going out and socializing and she's really good at it because she's really down to earth. I'm like the opposite of her which is why I'm attracted to her I guess. I've never gone out to clubs or bars and just drink, hell, I've never drank any type of alcohol. Would it be a bad idea to keep pursuing this girl to the point where I would get out of my comfort zone and do something that could potentially lead to me doing something stupid?
>>
File: 1467832729747.jpg (72KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
1467832729747.jpg
72KB, 600x828px
Girls: How do you not come a course boring when textinguisher a chick? I have a decent time in person talking to chicks, however, I lose a lot of moment when texting. They just lose interest and stop texting me all together.
>>
>>17374476
I would, because I don't care much for body types. A healthy lifestyle is what matters.

>>17374495
Instant crush, then becomes too shy to say a single word, slowly creep away, then dream about said guy for the rest of the day.

>>17374752
Message away. I'm always on dnd, myself.

>>17374818
Of course, it's all an experience.

>>17375033
Looks just fine to me, if we're about to judge appearance.

>>17375078
YES, YES, YES. It's heartbreaking af.
The feeling of knowing that if the person could, he would pick that other girl in front of me.
That there's someone else in his heart.

>>17375085
Try it. What's the worst thing that could happen, if you're not speaking anymore?

>>17375289
Call her out on it, yap. Smell fishy.

>>17375485
It would be like pure flatter, and much welcomed. But I'd also feel shy af, because that's just me.

>>17375530
Do you dislike sex? Why?

>>17375566
Talk to her, would be step one.

>>17375568
People change. You did too, without knowing it.

>>17375590
He probably regret ending things with you, and wants to give it another go.

>>17375613
That requires her to want the same thing. Talk to her?

>>17376146
You should tell her that before you start dating tho. Cute couple, so innocent!!

>>17376150
Usually it's obvious what the person is after. If I liked the guy, I'd welcome it, and probably ask that before he could. Putting my shy side away.

>>17376196
I would. I don't see the problem with it.

>>17376250
Trim. Your. Fucking. Nails.
Stay out of the pee-hole. No-no zone.
It's a sensetive area. Be creative, a lot of tounge contact, a little. Tickles/flicks, full/soft contact. Combine fingers and mouth. Feels less in the actual opening, so finger a bit in, while focusing on the clit.

>>17376303
There's no such thing as a friendzone.
Either the feelings are mutual, or not.
If she, for some reason, does not feel that you're her type, then she might keep you as a friend, for X unsaid reasons.

>Cont inc, too many words.
>>
>>17376303
>Cont.

Sway her into liking you~ Show her what she might miss out on?

>>17376322
That sounds adorable!
I never look people in the eyes, it feels too intimate and akward.
>Shy af.
I tell people why I don't do it.
Try looking at their nose.

>>17376350
YES, haha!! I wish there was anything like that around here.

>>17376355
Nope. I love the feeling of cotton on my skin, so usually shorts, or even a dress.

>>17376383
>Low standards.
She's a person, eh?
Stick to her, she's probably 2x better than any slutty girl you can find.
>We have good chemistry and so forth and I want to get serious.
Stick the fuck with her.

>>17376405
Personally, I don't care about weight.
Try hitting the gym?
Working out will also boost your self-esteem, plus a whole lot of other things, as sleep.
Excercise is important in life~

>>17376463
She's dating you.
Talk to her. Communication.

>>17376489
I wish I could do that.

>>17376527
HAHA. I would die out of shy-ness. But yes, I'd like it. Way better than finding out he'd prefer normal porn, not that it would bother me.

>>17376604
Some do, some don't.

>>17376736
>Me be below 40.
No attention?

>>17376889
That really depends.
If you can handle a relationship, then go for it.
If not, then wait, and focus on yourself.
Even so, a partner, the right one, can relly help out on the way.

>>17376896
>Does that make him seem like "less of a man"?
No.

>>17376925
If I don't feel anything for someone else, then I'd give it a try, yeah.
>>
Is it OK to post porn links here? I have a legit question.
>>
>>17377220
You can build the question and ask if it is ok to post the link
>>
>>17377182

>why? Do you dislike sex?

well.. because keeping a long story short. I got emotionally hurt a few years ago from a girl I deeply cared about. So, from that point. I didn't want anything to do with love, sex, relationships or anything. I just want to distance myself as far as possible from it. And I had been doing so well. But, a girl who I intended to just be platonic friends with invited me to hang out with her, so we got some drink and were at her place, and she practically threw herself on top of me. she grabbed my face and passionately kissed me and then pushed me down, and started taking our clothes off. I just kind of laid there and didn't really do much. I've just been feeling terrible since then. I shouldn't have allowed that to happen..
>>
File: image.png (108KB, 1500x1673px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108KB, 1500x1673px
She literally just texted me saying "heyy, do you wanna come over and play some more tonight? :) "
>>
Quick question: do you find this video more funny than hot or more hot than funny? (State your gender)

http://www.xvideos.com/video11796797/confessionfiles_sienna_day_deep_throats_the_priest
>>
>>17377260

Male. Funny, because I don't like porn that has script/themed.
>>
>>17377235
>I got emotionally hurt.
I can honestly say I know how you feel.
An ex of mine gave me PTSD, but I managed to move along, with the help of a therapist (dunno if this is the right word, not native.)

>a girl who I intended to just be platonic friends with
Was she aware of this? Agreed to it?
Communication and trust, in Any sort of relationship.

>I shouldn't have allowed that to happen..
Well, it did. What can you do with this experience now? You can't change the past, so there's really no use getting worked up by it.
>Shit I'm such a hypocrite.
I really wish you the best. I would recommend a contact on the hospital, if possible. They're great at it. Everything takes time, but in the end, it's worth it.

To make sure;
There's nothing Wrong with you.
You are you. If you don't want sex/romance, then sure, fine. You just have to find someone like you, or work with it.

What do you want?
>>
>>17377265

I actually am going to schedule a appointment with a therapist tomorrow, not because of this. But for other things on my mind.

>was she aware?

Yes. Because when we first started texting, I told her that I wasn't seeking a relationship or sex. She said she would at least like to cuddle, and I said I'm not really interested in that because she could catch feelings. Well.. After the sex.. I passed out, when I woke up she was clung around me with her face inches from mine with a smile...

I don't know if I should just flat out ignore the text she just sent me, or if I should tell her no more.

But I really don't know what I want. I've been pretty sad over the years since that 1 girl abandoned me. and, now, obviously sex isn't the answer to my problems. I just feel sad, and don't know what im suppose to do to feel better
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
Please I'm so lonely, thinking about making a tinder account so I won't be alone at night at least. I'm a girl so it won't be hard to find someone, but I'm very scared about being taken advantage of. I just want to cuddle. I don't care if he's a virgin or whatever. I just hate being alone

Can a cuddle buddy exist that's like fwb only with cuddles? Instead of a booty call can I get a cuddle call?

I don't know anything about tinder and I'm honestly scared to start. But I'm a shy fearful person and I have trouble putting myself out there

Help it's nighttime and this is when I get most lonely
>>
>>17377285
>therapist tomorrow, not because of this. But for other things on my mind.
Fucking great. Good job! It's a huge step.
Perhaps you could bring up the thing with relationships as well?
Give it a try.

>She was aware.
Then she did wrong.
Or didn't know what it actually ment.
-Rages on the inside.
She stomped over you like dirt.
If you told her clearly, and she still didn't listen.
Then well, fuck that girl. :|

>or if I should tell her no more.
Do that. And be sure to explain why.
She did wrong, and probably didn't see it.
Might be that she wanted to "help" you.

I would call it rape?

> I just feel sad, and don't know what im suppose to do to feel better.
Things Will change, dear anon.
For now, allow yourself to feel sad, but keep in mind that the future is yet to be written.
>Le Poet.
No, but, seriously.
Keep walking. c:

I'd gladly keep you company if you're feeling down. All you have to do is ask.
>Is this against the rules?
>>
>>17377307
>Can a cuddle buddy exist that's like fwb only with cuddles?

Probably not. Especially not on tinder.

Guys aren't wired that way.
>>
>>17377307
Do you cuddle girls? :|
>Sounds fucking awesome. Cuddle buddies.
>>
>>17377307
Bad news, bro: you can still feel lonely when you're surrounded by people.
>>
>>17377323
No I don't like other girls. I desire men's attention and touch. Sorry

>>17377321
What can I do to work with their wiring? And how do you suggest helping? I'm scared and don't know how to put myself out there.

I live in a relatively small and quiet place and its boring and not a lot of fun. But I have a car and can and will drive
>>
>>17377321
>implying
There are even professional cuddlers in Japan for males who just want to cuddle.
>>
Ladies
Is it possible to get back together with a girl after you've broken up? Would you have any advice for me?
>>
>>17377332
>No I don't like other girls. I desire men's attention and touch. Sorry
It was worth a try~ I hope you find what you're looking for, though!
>>
>>17377334
That sounds really cool

Anyway I'd even be up for a relationship if we take it veryyy slowww at first
>>
File: 1464361163334.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1464361163334.png
17KB, 633x772px
>>17377341
>tfw i read this kinda stuff i just want to do it
>tfw i'm so fucking lonely
>>
>>17377319

I'm texting her. She said that she didn't think I was being serious when I told her I didn't want sex. And that "I've never ever met a guy who didn't want sex"... "I really thought we both had a lot of fun, I know I did"...

Gah, that pisses me off.

Thanks tho for replying anon. It was nice to at least have someone to talk to. I can't talk to my friends about this because they would give me a ton of shit for being upset about getting laid. Hell, they gave me a lot of shit the past few years trying to pressure me to meet girls, date, and get laid.

Thanks again for the replies
>>
>>17377352
Me too anon me too
>>
>>17377321

>guys arnt wired that way.

Well that's bullshit. See>>17377235

I'm a guy, and I'm not sex crazed.
>>
>>17377365
>she didn't think I was being serious.
Holy fuck. Really?.....
>"I've never ever met a guy who didn't want sex".
You told her. She must be stupid, sorry... :|

>Thanks tho for replying anon.
Thank You, anon.

Tho. It just shows that your friends doesn't understand you, but that's alright.
It's not a normal, or often occuring, thing.

Just be more careful in the future, okay?~
>>
>>17374403
im 91 pounds so pretty much anyone i see body pics of look fine
>>
>>17377366
I never wanted a gf but sometimes i wish i was dating so i could have intimacy with somebody.
>>
File: 1467685466945.jpg (203KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
1467685466945.jpg
203KB, 500x622px
Hooking up with a grill tomorrow night. She's experienced but I'm a virgin.

How do I approach this boys? Do I tell her or fake it.... I'm a bit lost.
>>
I have been friends with this girl for over 2 years now. We used to hang out everyday for the first 5 months after I began actively trying to involve myself with her. We're both awkward and shy, but I made an attempt to get to know her despite her constantly clamming up whenever I made advances.

I gave up on her as a romantic interest and stopped messaging her and meeting with her because constantly going out of my comfort zone was draining. I wanted her to take the initiative, and she did, but our conversations do not go anywhere. All we does is talk in airs, or about something weird, or about food. Never anything personal. Yet for the past 14+ months this is what we've done for like 8 hours a day.

Should I keep poking at her shell? Do I even have any chance of getting passed it? I mean we've no each other long enough that I'm fine with just having someone I can be an honest and complete weirdo around, but there's so much more I want to do and experience with her. I'm 21, shes 22 but we're both basically sheltered babies.
>>
>>17377379

Same..
>>
>>17377395
It seems like she's really trying to get close to you.
I think you'll have a good chance if you keep trying.

You know her well, so you've already taken that step.

Warning; if she doesn't try enough herself, then it won't work in the long run. Relationships are mutual in every aspect.
>Talk to heeeer.
>>
>>17377370
>Well that's bullshit. See>>17377235

As I posted that, I knew someone was going to be contrarian and regretted not amending that statement before hitting post:

Normal, functional guys--who don't have crippling loads of baggage/repressive issues that make them broken and serve as a psychological block--aren't wired that way.

If anything, the fact that japan has the need for "professional cuddles" or whatever, is kind of the case in point--it's a nation with a negative population growth so bad, that the government has repeatedly tried to step in to make them have more sex, and still there are TONS of articles and studies being done about how even young people in japan just aren't have sex anymore, and the effects it's having on it's population.

>>17377392
>How do I approach this boys? Do I tell her or fake it.... I'm a bit lost.

Up to you really. You're probably going to get a bunch of guys telling you that you're an idiot if you tell her,

But from personal experience, as long as you don't give a fucks and are cool about it (I.E. not being a nervous wreck of a spaz), the same will be true for her.

Ultimately it's more down to how you act, not what you say.
>>
>>17377448
You shouldn't use buzzwords like 'wired' then, it only makes your point weaker.
People like to cuddle, just because a man wants it, it doesn't mean he is broken.
>>
>>17377457
>People like to cuddle, just because a man wants it, it doesn't mean he is broken.

The argument is, men may like to cuddle, but our natural biological imperative (i.e. our wiring) often pushes us to seek more.

Going on tinder dates to try to find someone to be "cuddle buddies" with is naive at best.

Unless you're in japan and are meeting guys that would rather marry a video game/body pillow/etc anyway (yes i'm being facetious there, in the high likelihood that it passes over peoples heads).
>>
>>17377474
Stop using buzzwords if you don't know what you are talking about.

Yeah, tinder for it is a bad idea, but not because of "biological imperatives"
>>
>>17376383
>>17377209
I already can attest to the fact that she isn't slutty since we've been dating for two weeks and still haven't slept together. Totally sticking to her no matter the opinion of my friends since she's (so far) impossible to not like.

I was only wondering about how to change people close to me that think an attractive guy dating a overweight average (according to my friends, not to me) looking girl is me manipulating or have no standards. I look to other sites I get people telling me that dating fat women means to are looking at the bottom of the barrel and I really don't see why other than she's not considered attractive to most. I guess folks are just shallow. But as >>17376392 and you say I should just stick with her and they will come around.

Just pisses me off about my friends is all.
>>
>>17377517
>she isn't slutty
>Totally sticking to her no matter the opinion of my friends
Sounds like a fucking awesome girl right there.
And your friends are assholes~ C:
>>
From a male who felt sexually harassed,

how do I politely tell a girl to not touch me? preferably "turn her off" so she feels ashamed of what she did
>>
How often do you have sex? I realize that every woman is different, but there must be a general ballpark. The whole cock carousel meme isn't really true, is it?
>>
>>17377540
Blunt. Honest.
"Would you be so kind and refrain from bodily contact?" Or something.
>>
Before I go into detail, stereotyping is my last intention here. I'm just going off of my own personal experiences and observation and don't mean to pass it off as "I think all women are this way".

It's impossible for me to trust women. Virtually every interaction I've ever had with them they've been nothing but rude, whiny, entitled and manipulative.

Are most women like this, have I just been unlucky and picking nothing but that bad ones? Could the reason they all seem to be like this have something to do with how they generally view me?

I refuse to believe an entire gender can be completely insufferable (despite the numerous cries of "Women are literally just overgrown children" you get around here). But the sheer number of women i meet that seem to just be awful, irredeemable seems to reinforce this way of thinking.
>>
>>17377527
Shit yeah she is.
>>
>>17377580
I certainly don't think I'm rude, whiny, entitled or manipulative, at least not generally speaking (I will admit there have been occasions where I have acted that way, but I don't think anyone can say that they never act like that), so I do think it's just the women you've met.

I can't say why you've only met women like that though, there isn't enough information in your post to answer that. Perhaps you only meet women through a certain avenue which attracts a certain type of person. Perhaps there's an element of like-attracts-like and you have some introspection to do. I don't know.
>>
>>17377619
He's probably from /pol/ and think all women are horrible irredeemable harpies because they don't save themselves for marriage anymore or some shit.
>>
>>17376569
I'm 7" and pretty satisfied with my size. That being said, I find interracial porn gross.

>>17376824
It would bother me a bit, but I might be more cool with it if I got to know him and determined he has no more feelings. If he still did, we would have a problem.

>>17377023
I was in a LTR with a girl who eventually started going out to bars with her friends a lot. I didn't make a big deal of it at the time until she started coming home really sloshed and often half-blacked out. Never again.

>>17375078
Mate, I'm fucked the same way you are. I'm doing my best, but it doesn't seem good enough. If you want my advice, become a workaholic. If nothing else, you'll get something out positive of it.
>tfw working over 60 hours/week, and it still fucking hurts
>>
>condom broke
>period in 6 days
Hypothetically, would pregnancy stop the period then?
>>
>>17377728

Erm... Yes?
It's not hypothetically... if you are pregnant, you cannot have a period...

If you do... That's basically a miscarriage...

People don't pay attention in sex ed or biology anymore do they :/.
>>
>>17377776
Wasn't sure how long it takes, thanks. Nah, got fucked over by catholic school's "sex ed". Ever have a frog lookin nun explain how a vagina works? And explain it wrong?
>>
So I'm getting into a sexual relationship with a hooker.

Advice?

She lets me do all my sexual kinks which is kinda neat.
>>
>>17377856
Do you have to pay?
>>
>>17377874
ya, but not nearly as much as she claims to charge

basically I have to pay for her extra services but then she wants it so much that she never follows through on the charges

I get to piss on her, do bondage, etc.
>>
>>17377776
this is in sex ed:

Teacher talks about sperm and how there's sugar in cum.
Girl raises her hand to ask a question_
"is that why sperm tasktes sweet?"

entire class stunned
girl runs out of lecture
incident is never brought up again

on a side note:
I got free cocain from a hooker tonight, gonna see her again tonight
>>
>>17377895
My advice is don't do it. Paying for sex is a suckers bet.
>>
>>17375078
Dude if you have feelings for another chick that doesn't want shit to do with you, then you should stop dating, since you're obviously not ready to be seeing anyone else.
Once you're able to get over that chick, then start dating. Don't waste her time
>>
>>17375100
I love smelling my gf's hair. It smells nice
>>
>>17374368
Hope this thread isn't dead!

Here's a question for you husky men:

What made you fall inlove head over heels with a girl?

Was it some kind of behavior, attributes, her voice... I dunno.

What makes you guys fall in love with a girl you already like a lot? Like, what pushes your affection to the next level ?
>>
>>17378097
Finding out that the girl has feelings for me usually helps push my affection to the next level. In general though I guess the most important things are that they're nice, share some interests with me, have a sense of humor, aren't too prudish but aren't slutty, and who aren't overweight or hideous. Haven't ever met a girl whose voice bothered me but any female voice that isn't too manly is good unless it happens to be abrasive for some reason (I feel like it'd be easy to tell if you have an abrasive voice though)

Another thing that helps is if the girl is flirtatious with me
>>
>>17378097
>What made you fall inlove head over heels with a girl?
all the things everyone said before me: sense of humour, good looks/qt, etc.
but what made me fall in love in this one girl some time ago is all those things plus:
voice - It wasn't a soft voice 2bqh, actually she awlays sounded like she'll start crying every moment, but I loved it, I dunno...
hair - she always stylized her differently every week or so; ponytail, buns, pigtails, braids and so on
also she was very creative and always expressed her emotions when she wanted or had to, never held back and stuff

this is what did it for me, but some dudes may find these things annoying and unattractive, so you never know what someone will fall in love in next
what really pushed my affection was just talking to her, making her laugh, hell even being close to her was lovely

so idk having your own style and making it stand out always did it for me at the end
>>
Could you describe the female orgasm? I know there's clitoral and vaginal simulation so could you describe the difference?
>>
>>17378764
first you hear allahu akbar in your vagina and then you hear a boom. Then you get 72 virgins.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.