[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you girls just be direct when you reject people? You just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 800x600px
Can you girls just be direct when you reject people? You just make it worse for everyone if you draw out rejections with your "oh uhm I'm busy, my life is really hectic lol". We all know you're not busy. Hilary Clintonis busy. Your non-profit "internship" and juggling happy hours with the Girlz doesn't make you busy. Just say "I'm sorry, but there's no chemistry here", straightforward nice and to the point. A girl does that and it feels good. You know where you stand. The end.

You want to be taken seriously as a gender? Gender equality for everyone? Well start picking up the slack. Can't have Clinton telling Putin "oh uhm lol sorry I'm too busy to make this meeting my life is just hectic right now haha" otherwise we all end up dead in WW3.

>inb4 I don't want to offend the guy and have him blow up on me lulz 2muchdrama
>>
>>17276322
Since when do girls care?
>>
As if guys don't do that.
Sheltered cuck.
>>
>>17276333
Most guys I know, including myself, tell girls "thanks but not interested" or some variation. Drawing interactions out in hopes of it fizzling it off is for fickle indecisive children... Which I guess is the average milennial woman.
>>
>>17276333
>triggered
>>
Because women like attention, and anything from constant conversation to a "when are we gonna fuck again" text is attention they can work with.

Get over it. We all have to. Time and time again. Stop caring so much about women that literally don't care about you.
>>
The reason they do this is to let the guy down "gently". The reason they do that, is because there are literally hundreds of instances of men showing up to women's houses, physical assault, non-stop harassing, etc etc if they felt disrepected or otherwise hurt.

Once the majority of men (read: not all of us, but unfortunately the majority - also happens to be the people not on this board most likely) stop sexually assaulting women, stop treating women like objects, and just start being respectful human beings, then women will be safe to say "I had a great time, but I'm not interested, sorry!"

In the meantimes, stop getting your hopes up so much, and just go with the flow homie. 3 strikes rule, if after 3 asks out she doesn't set something up forget it. If she was actually interested she'll get back to you. PROBLEM SOLVED.
>>
>>17276322
I'll post the advice from Mark Manson's Models (a book every dude on /adv/ should read)
>Think back to the last time someone you didn't want to see tried to hang out with you. Maybe it was that annoying guy at work. Maybe it was your black sheep brother-in-law. Maybe it was a blind date your mother tried to set you up with her friend's fat daughter. Think of that awkward situation where you had to turn someone down. Think back to the last time you had to politely come up with excuses to not spend time with somebody. How did it make you feel?
>Rejecting people, whether you're doing it blatantly or indirectly is actually an awkward and uncomfortable situation that nobody enjoys. Very, very few people in this world ENJOY being an asshole or hurting someone Else's feelings.
>Now imagine having to do this on an almost daily basis. There's nothing gratifying about it, in fact it becomes frustrating and tedious. It also explains why women seem to complain about guys hitting on them or about guys being creepy - they have to reject them and rejecting someone is generally an unpleasant or uncomfortable experience
>Guys who have the perception of women as these ego-centric creatures who laugh at us from their sexual mountaintops, doling out which man gets the divine pussy-access and which man get to squander away his time in solitude - it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>17276353
>Guys who have the perception of women as these ego-centric creatures who laugh at us from their sexual mountaintops, doling out which man gets the divine pussy-access and which man get to squander away his time in solitude - it doesn't work like that.

That is quite literally how it works. Fuck off with your white knighting you spineless cuck.
>>
>>17276374

Aww was someone huwt once? Do you have difficulty talking to those big bad giwls?
>>
>>17276376
0/10, try harder mate
>>
Wouldn't the world be so nice if people just always told the truth all the time?
>>
>>17276413
It would be. And something strict to enforce the truth telling. Maybe we should let Islam take over the west and rape milennial women out of existence. Maybe we can then go back to traditional communities and sanity.
>>
>>17276374
The point of his advice is that it is emotionally difficult to be straightforward with someone in these kind of situations. Are you unable to relate to the situations Manson poses? You've never had to reject someone for anything, not just romantic?
>>
They don't because a) who doesn't like messing with the opposite sex, b) guys are often obsessive creeps.

If you think they aren't interested then move away from them. If they contact you to get you involved in something they might like you. Say you think you're bothering them too much and do something else, if they throw a huge tantrum they like you.
>>
>>17276435
Yeah the politeness is a thing. They will definitely keep a guy around for entertainment value, but these are usually the annoying guys who just wont go away. At some point they think 'fuck it, it's his fault'.
>>
>>17276333
lolwut

guys say no one time and ignore you girls because the girls who keep messaging feed off of any interaction with you. girls think guys need to be let down softly but honestly if you're not dating it's not your problem
>>
>>17276322
It's not fun hurting people when you know there's no chemistry but you still care about them.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 788x1013px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 788x1013px
>>17276322
If it makes you feel better OP I lead on all the women that hurt me in HS that are single moms now. I make pretty good money and I'm pretty successful after I stopped being fat and poor and become wealthy and in shape. It's actually a hobby of mine to seek out those women, build a fake interest in the girl, have her fall in love and after fuckimg them never call them again. I am the black knight.
>>
>>17276322

This sounds more like your problem as opposed to womens' problem.

Yeah, some girls are terrible at rejection. Some are afraid, some are shy, some don't know how. Quit your whining, grow some thicker skin and get over it.

If you don't have the intellect to see through a "oh uhm I'm busy, my life is really hectic lol" and go about your day without developing a severe case of butthurt then your priority should be to get yourself screened for severe aspergers, not climb up on a soap box and command all vaginas in the world to make interacting with them as convenient for you as possible.

Some girls aren't direct. Some girls make shit complicated. Some girls suck. Swallow it, accept that not every woman you meet is going to be an open book, develop the testicular fortitude to shrug it off and move on to the next one. Turning every messy rejection into a sob story about how the world isn't fair is pointless. The end.
>>
>>17276322
Why don't men just learn girl code, it's been well publicised in media for over 20 years.
>>
>>17276353

It's interesting to compare the experience of men and women in this area. Men have to slog through a lot of bullshit learning how to successfully ask women out, but there's a carrot on the end of that stick that they really want and it incentivises them to be direct, because it's more efficient and likely to produce results. But with women, there's no real carrot on the end of the stick at all, there's just the hope of cleanly avoiding whatever the opposite of a carrot is.

Guys have to grow out of spineless bullshit like pretending to be a girl's friend in hopes she'll realise he's amazing, because it's a drawn out waste of time and just doesn't work.
Girls don't have to outgrow the equivalent spinelessness of pretending a guy is "such a good friend" to sidestep his advances, in fact it can prove to be the method that produces the least conflict. There's no real incentive to be direct or 'get good' at rejecting people.

Both these approaches can be judged as inconsiderate and immoral, and for some that moral issue will be incentive enough to avoid this behaviour. But women don't have any practical incentive to overcome it, whereas men have plenty, and thus more often do overcome it.
>>
Girls try to let guys down softly to

1. Not look like a bitch
2. Protect your obviously fragile ego
>>
The problem is that A LOT of guys are pushy. That is understandable because guys are told all the time to be assertive with girls and given how much courage it takes to ask someone out, it is easier to give it an extra push or two after a rejection than to walk up to someone new and start over. So sometimes they ask what's "wrong" with them, or insist that you go on a date before saying you're not interested. Or they get defensive and say you never gave them a chance, you're a stuck up bitch.

Being flippant and vague is immature and counterproductive behavior, and the way guys take a rejection is not to blame for it existing. But you do have to realize that there it's not just women who have a less than perfect attitude about rejection, and there exists overlap where bad experiences feed bad future behavior. As someone who's had a guy (normal guy, no creep at all) insist for over a year that I should give him a chance, I definitely swallow hard and brace myself before turning someone down. Of course these are exceptions, but experiene you lived through weighs more heavily on your mind than that rational objection, plus the horror stories always leave a bigger impression than a gracious guy.
>>
When you consider all the whining about "being friendzoned" and people getting called a bitch just for spelling things out like you suggest, your appeal kinda rings hollow
>>
I honestly prefer that girls tell me 'they're sick' or something. I know what they really mean when the line goes dead after (and generally before).

Let me down easy qts
>>
>>17277890
YES QUEEN.
>>
File: 1427113566161.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1427113566161.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
>>17277890
>Not look like a bitch

You're doing a bang-up job m8.
>>
After reading the responses by women and white knights in this thread, I am happily converting tonIslam. All of this is some enlightenment feminist shit gone wrong with giving women too much power in general.

Allahu Akbar you kuffir faggots.
>>
File: 1462540284016.png (417KB, 800x510px) Image search: [Google]
1462540284016.png
417KB, 800x510px
>>17278360
>>
When you ask out a girl make her reject you. Not by being a creep but being completley forward, and be willing to tell them "not to worry about it" and let the subject down yourself. This won't mean she will come running or anything. But train yourself out of that grey uncertainty in between no and yes. Nothing thrives there.
>>
>>17276322
Oh boy, another thread that isn't asking for advice. Surprise, it's about women.

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17278499
Girls are interesting. They are fun to talk about.
>>
>>17278501
Then try talking with them instead of about them.
>>
Just learn to take a hint autisimo
>>
>>17278516
absolutely savage
>>
>>17276338
Milenials are people born in the 2000's up. Stop hitting on children
>>
>>17276322
>Just say "I'm sorry, but there's no chemistry here"

But when girls do this you still get mad. I know the frustration here but whining about being rejected is pathetic. I made plans with someone and they flaked out, like it's hard to imagine how in this day and age can say they dont have their phone with them all the time but I reckon it's much easier to just ignore people than tell them you dont want to hang out with them.

>>inb4 I don't want to offend the guy and have him blow up on me lulz 2muchdrama

That's exactly what you're being right now. A drama queen.
>>
File: typical4chanpolneckbeard.jpg (105KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
typical4chanpolneckbeard.jpg
105KB, 960x540px
>>17276421

Woah tone it down there polturd
>>
>>17277469
>Some girls aren't direct

This. There are some super direct girls out there, I don't know what OP's problem is. Like last week, I just start talking to this girl on the bus, we exchange numbers, then literally a few hours later we make plans to hang out and I tell her flat out I'm interested in her and she says she's interested too despite her friends telling her to play mindgames and do the whole "text him after 3 days" thing.

You can either choose to live your life like everyone is different or generalizing people into huge groups, like, "oh why do muslims do this?" "why do all women do this?" "why do all blacks do this?" and in the end you'll just end up living a miserable unfulfilling life.

I'm also going to echo what this guy said: >>17277883, quit pretending to be a girl's friend when it's clear you want more. If you're interested in being more let her know asap, if she rejects you then move on, there's billions of women on this planet, and the opinion of several isn't significant enough to make you be such a whiner.
>>
>>17276352
This.
/thread
>>
>>17277444
You fuck single moms... not your hot soulmate. Or at least young girls.... Yeah you definitely have a good life.
>>
>>17276374
ITT: boys who don't understand women are human
>>
>>17276322

>reject a guy indirectly
>Tells me im a cunt for not just being straight forward

>be straight forward
>say im a cunt and that its nicer to just block them or not respond

maybe you should stop acting like all men are the same, cuz you guys clearly want different things. i dont expect your entire gender to adhere to a single idea of whats acceptable or not.
>>
>>17278705
You're a cunt because you lead them on THEN you reject them.
>>
>>17278709

i dont lead anyone on. if they make a deliberate move i say 'sorry i am not interested'.

but like the other situation, if i say it when they are being intentionally vague they call me a vapid cunt and say they werent hitting on me and im assuming and im not even pretty or whatever.

you are the ones hitting on me, so why is it my job to cater to you in any way? if you cant be direct with me how am i expected to be direct with you?
>>
>>17278728
Yeah you sound like an entitled cunt. I hope you get brutally raped one day.

Actually knowing women you'd probably enjoy it at some level anyways so just kill yourself
>>
>>17278758

>your entitled for having trouble shooting a guy down
>you should get brutally raped

are you trying to prove my point? no wonder a girls afraid to shoot you down out right, they dont want you brutally raping them anon, they dont even want you talking to them.
>>
You're not asking for advice. You're just whining.
>>>/trash/
>>
>>17278709
What's "leading someone on"? Where does it start? Do you realize some guys think you have the hots for them because you threw them a smile or spontaneously asked them something neutral (like if they know when vacation officially starts)?
>>
To be completely honest some guys want to be let down gently with the, "oh sorry I'm busy."

I myself prefer the direct approach, when they say me "hey listen you're cool and all but there's nothing here between us."

But as stated before in the thread everyone has different preferences, its best to learn to take it in stride. The correct approach when it comes to women is quantity over quality. If you ask out 100 women and 25 say yes, that's still a lot of women you can pull. You should never get angry with someone just because they don't want to fuck you, dust yourself off and get back on the horse.
>>
>>17276322
Fuck off. I don't want girls getting any meaner.

At least they have the courtesy to make a meaningful effort to level with you on why they don't want your dick in their mouth in the end. Have you ever had a girl just not even message you before OP? After you give her some awesome gingerbread flavored chocolate and you seem to have connections and interests but she never texted the number on the back of the wrapper. And you think you see her wobbling out of a bar wrapped around some bearded hipsters shoulders.

Also, guys are the same.
>>
Hah. I always tell guys exactly why I am not into them. Most of them still throw hissy fits. You will always find reasons to complain and blame your frustration on us. Ironically this gets you nowhere because you will never improve yourselves.
>>
>>17278873
It's nobody's fault you're not attracted to them. This works both ways. The idea of "improving yourself" for someone that doesn't even want you is asinine. Especially when someone else out there might love all the things you hate about someone.
>>
>>17279203
Ignore her. Just another entitled western slut who needs a forceful Islamic dicking
>>
>>17276352
>the majority of men

Proof of that claim, please? The majority of men DON'T do any of those things
>>
>>17276322
It should be legal to kill women who tell you they want to go on a date with you, but then they're constantly busy for the next month and stop replying to your messages and start ducking you. Or maybe I should just rape them since apparently they're incapable of saying no. If they would just tell me no to my face I'd have no problem with it because I'm not an immature child who throws a fit every time something doesn't go his way. If they think they're doing the safe thing by treating someone like that, then they're complete morons because that level of disrespect just makes my blood boil.
>>
Complaining isn't gonna get you anywhere op. Be direct yourself and they'll return the favour. Also make sure they know you can handle rejection
>>
>>17278533
I checked a year or so ago and millenia were people from 18-30-ish.
>>
>>17276352
>majority of men
No way. I get that all women have had to deal with tons of these dudes but it's definitely not a majority percentage.
>>
>>17276352
>>17280050
>>17280289
Yup. There's a very strong difference between "almost all women experience this" and "most men do this." One of these things is true, the other isn't.
Other than that detail, though, your post is spot-on.
>>
>>17280099
Sounds like a Middle Eastern paradise to me
>>
>>17276352
>the majority of men sexually assault women
Vev
>>
>>17281268
Men have been emasculated by the Globalist agenda(Jews behind it obv) and now we have this dysfunctional society where women have no idea what the fuck they re doing and men are too scared of their own shadows to put them in their place (except Muslim men, whom European women are welcoming in droves so they can get breeders by masculine men)
Honestly I don't blame high-score shooters and the "crazies" anymore.

It's all sick and twisted, the cuck responses in this thread are just a symptom of a greater disease.
>>
>>17278605
what the sheeeeeit? this has to be a photoshop, right?
>>
Hillary sleeps 10 hours a day and makes her aides do her work for her, she is not busy at all.
>>
>>17278680
>human
>divorces their husband of ten years because "I just wasn't in love with him anymore"
>takes half his stuff anyway despite having her own career

Women are barely human and have been treated as such since ancient times. Hesiod, who lived 2700 years ago, believed women were parasites who existed merely to steal the resources of men and bitch about things and he genuinely believed the world would be better off if homosexual ass-babys were a thing.
>>
>>17281424
1000000x this.
>>
When women are indirect they get told they're bitches for not being honest or whatever. When they're direct they get told they're cunts for being so brutal. At the end of the day though - both ways of rejecting a man are still that: rejecting him. Yet they still demand more.

Fuck, you can never win with these feminized western men.
>>
>>17281528
Rape from Muslim refugees is the only answer.
>>
>>17276352
Females keep making that excuse but if these men you speak of are crazy enough to assault you because you rejected them, then what do you think they're going to do when they find out you lied to them and feed them bullshit? just learn how to defend yourself and stop wasting peoples time.
>>
>>17281808
>learning to defend yourself and stop wastin people's time

Both of those things require discipline and sef-awareness, of which modern women have none.
>>
>>17281851
Then they better get started on learning, the earlier the better, the world is a tough place and you have to be tougher.
>>
>>17281528
>>17281528
>>17281528
>>17281528
This.

MALE LOGIC
>"women that say no are bitches and frosty cunts"
>"you can't ACTUALLY like comics and games, attention whore!"
>"lol you like makeup, what a shallow whore"
>"don't you understand? i NEED barely legal HD porn or i'll cheat!"

>"why don't girls just say no? BAAAAW"
>"why are girls so boring? where are the hobbyists? BAAAAAAW"
>"why won't they put out for me? actually no, i want a virgin good girl. actually no, i want a multiorgasmic fuck queen. why won't women do what i want? BAAAAAAAAW"
>"why is every girl i meet so insecure about her looks? can't they see how that bothers ME? BAAAAAAAAW"

Please kill yourselves tbhfam
>>
>>17281528
Honesty is the best policy desu.

>>17281538
Kek

People don't realize that if you think a guy is a threat, shooting him down directly, often in public where he just came onto you, is the best way to handle it, anyway.

Leading someone on will frustrate a normal guy and enrage a dangerous one; it's literally retarded to do it.

>But some guys will rape--
If he was dead set on putting his dick on you, it didn't matter how gently you let him down.
>>
>>17276322
so stop harassing us after wards you neet
>>
A lot of people can't handle rejection well, but I think nowadays guys are more sensitive. Each time I put down a guy they always got mad at me. I know firsthand how annoying "mind games" are so I cut to the chase real quick and tell the guy directly how I feel every time he brings it up, but it gets stressful to try to deal with rejecting a man-child who will throw a fit at you just because you don't have any interest in pursuing a romantic relationship with them.
It honestly disgusts me how sensitive and petty these types of guys can be, so I don't mind at all if they choose not to talk to me ever again after that. Trash takes itself out.
>>
>>17281424
>>takes half his stuff anyway despite having her own career

You mean half their stuff?
Because you know when you sign a marriage contract with someone, you combine all your assets, right? Maybe you should think about not doing that?
>>
>>17283277
Marriage contracts are lopsided, fuck that. Only marry if the woman's family gives a dowry.
>>
>>17278709
Don't lead girls on pretending you want to be their friend when you just want to date them.
Probably hurts more to have men not wanting to be your friend because you aren't into them than a girl not directly saying no, but showing no interest. It's pretty autistic to keep messaging a girl if she shows no interest in keeping the conversation alive and then chimp out when she won't date you for "leading you on" senpai
>>
Well I mean are you even saying you like her and want to date or being as vague.
"Want to get a coffee" might seem like expressing interest but if she says she isn't interested in you you'd probably get defensive and say you weren't asking her out and you don't like her, if she says yes you'll assume it is a date, saying she's busy but offering no plans to reschedule is damage control and clearing showing she's not interested
>>
>>17276322
You've no idea how many fucking times Ive told a guy directly I wasn't interested and he kept bothering me. Why don't you stop being a fucking dipshit and learn to pick up on social cues so we can keep it a shallow civilized conversation irl
>>
File: 64vx4DX.jpg (76KB, 423x573px) Image search: [Google]
64vx4DX.jpg
76KB, 423x573px
>>17284143
I bet you a rachet lookin bitch

aint nobody hittin u up
>>
>>17284157
lol fuckboy.
>>
>>17284143
>>17276322
I'll be honest, I hate women as much as the next guy. But social retardation is a real thing, and girls can be pretty fucking obvious with their social cues when it comes to not wanting to talk to you, even when they're just using you.
>>
>>17276333
Sublime meme
>>
>>17284173
True story, truer story - women who are direct with men get their asses beat and sometimes shot when they say no to prom.
>>
>>17276374
Sounds like you're the cuck
>>
>>17284382
See
>>17282555
>>
>be direct and straightforward

Being indirect, or masking meaning is a good way to avoid awkwardness. Nobody wants to outright reject someone and nobody wants to be outright rejected. We have these sophisticated methods of communicating so we can avoid all sorts of unpleasant situations. And that's good, because it works the vast majority of the time. It's very easy for most people to read the underlying meaning.

Most people.

I understand that people with autism can't read between the lies and throw a tantrum every time you are forced to deal with abstract speech. But why do you autistics have to be so goddam arrogant all the time with "austistics are superior. Damn neurotypicals. why can't everyone be straightforward and logical like me? the world would be much better"

No. No it fucking wouldn't. We would have to deal with unpleasantness all the time, and there would be no joy in interacting with people.

OP, you are clearly autistic if you can't deal with or understand this rule. It works for 99% of the population. You don't see anyone normal wanting everyone to be direct. And we sure as hell aren't going to make exceptions for you or your broken brain. So just learn to deal with it.
>>
>>17284465
Nice paragraph bub
I'm going to rape your face
>>
>>17283462
>Don't lead girls on pretending you want to be their friend when you just want to date them.

Fucking this. That whole "guys only want to get in your pants" shit is a recipe for a lifetime of trust issues and paranoia.
>>
>>17284607
This could all be solved by rape, since women are never honest with themselves how do you expect to have an honest and constructive dialogue with them?

Threads like these where you see the female hamster spin in turbo overdrive in the comments really make me sympathize with rapistd. Fuck Brock Turner is a fucking hero after reading this drivel.
>>
>>17276322
Never going to happen dude. Just overbook yourself.
>>
I try to let them down directly, but some guys are just creepy.

I once had to change my plans for a date because of something unexpected that came up and so I met with the guy in question like three days later. His reaction?
"I'm so glad you actually came, it almost seemed like you didn't want to meet me, I would have been so mad, sometimes I can't control myself when I'm mad."
Needless to say, I stopped responding to him immediately after I returned from the date. What the fuck. Don't be creepy and chances of you getting rejected politely will increase.
>>
>>17285125
>"I would have been so mad, sometimes I can't control myself when I'm mad."

Let's be honest here, the only reason you stopped responding is that you didn't find him that attractive or interesting, and you were looking for a way out of dating. Basically that was the last straw with you. Girls saying something is creepy half of the time means that the person that did the action is unattractive, and/or socially awkward. It's the female version of guys calling women sluts.

For the reecord, laying people down gently isn't my biggest pet peeve, it's getting ghosted after making plans.
>>
>>17276352
Pretty much this.

I like to be clear and direct whenever possible. Not everyone picks up on subtle rejection, so I make a point to be direct when possible. For example; if I went on a date with a nice, normal guy but there just wasn't any chemistry, I'd be straightforward with him. If a stranger asked me out or asks if I have a boyfriend, I often lie to soften the blow 'yes I have a boyfriend'. I have had men freak out at me for not wanting to go on a date (I was very polite), call me a bitch, become visibly upset etc so if I don't know them and haven't talked to them enough to know if they'd freak out, I am indirect with rejection.

>>17277969
>>17284465
This.
>>
>>17285125
Yeah, because ignoring him will make him calm.
>>
>>17285271
It isn't anyone else's job to make this guy calm. If he can't control his anger, staying far away is an A+ idea.
>>
>>17285359
Nope. Women have no idea what it's like to manage the testosterone levels of a grown man. You can't hold it to the same standard. The only natural option is for the men to have all control of social situations and the women do what they do best, follow.

societies have been doing this for centuries and it's written in age-old texts for a fucking reason
>>
>>17285213
Yes, tell me more about my thoughts and motivations. He actually seemed attractive to me until he started pulling this sort of shit. Maybe he was just socially awkward, but frankly, I don't care. This is a huge red flag to me since I come from an abusive family. I've seen my father beat the shit out of my mother daily.
>>17285271
It certainly got rid of him, so his anger isn't my problem anymore.
>>
>>17285608
your father should've beat you too
>>
>>17284607

That's because girls don't make good friends. Why do you think girls usually have that on again, off again friendship nonsense where they will be all huggy one day and then talk smack the next day
>>
>>17285213
>someone threatening to hulk out on you isn't the least bit creepy in its own right
Yeah, okay, sure
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.