[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 14

File: images.png (3KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 290x174px
>>
I am a girl from a well-off family. How to tell whether guy is into me just for the cash?
>>
>>17229892
I actually like it that we've gotten rid of that long-ass shit OP, some editing was long overdue.

>>17229907
>How to tell whether guy is into me just for the cash?
Making the first move eliminates a lot of the gold diggers.
This also gives you the chance to observe the guy and figure out if he's a shallow, materialistic fuck before he's aware of your interest (or aware of you at all).
>>
Girls: do you want a male best friend? Can guys and girls be best friends?
>>
>>17229907
If you're already dating him, don't spend much money on him. Also don't expect him to spend money on you. Just date like common people and see how he reacts.

For girls: Why is it so hard to just say no when you're not interested? It saves us all time, cringe, and hurt feelings.
>>
>>17229907
As has been said before: Don't spend any money on him. See how he reacts!
>>
>>17229907
>How to tell whether guy is into me just for the cash?

Date a guy that is as rich or richer than you. Piece of cake.

Let the poorfag guys make something of themselves and their cute poorfag wives. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
>>
I saw this beautiful tall blonde out at a club last weekend. The entire time I was there nobody was approaching her. She was alternating between leaning against the bar and being on the dance floor. Before the club closed she sat down at a table. I went over, asked if I could sit and started chatting. Within five minutes I got her number.

How likely is it that women actually want the guy to call/text them after giving numbers away? I texted her before going to bed so she had my number as well, but She never replied. I know it's the right number, it's registered in the online phone registry. She could've just said she had a boyfriend already if she wasn't at least slightly interested, right? I'm very busy atm, but if like to date her in a few weeks, what are my chances if I wait another week before I text her?
>>
>>17229922
>Girls: do you want a male best friend? Can guys and girls be best friends?
I do have a really close male friend.
Yes, guys and girls can be "best friends" if they are emotionally mature enough to do so, and not really attracted to each other.
>>
Ladies, why would you stay with a guy that beats you and trys to drag down your confidence?

Ex gf/old friend of mine is thinking about getting back together with her ex that put her in the hospital and I along with just about everyone else she knows has told her not to do it.
>>
>>17229928
>Why is it so hard to just say no when you're not interested? It saves us all time, cringe, and hurt feelings.
If someone asks me if I'm interested, I do say no usually. But if someone doesn't tell me, I can't really reject him. I also try to be kind, usually, when rejecting someone.
>>
>>17229972
Good for you. But in my experience that's not a very common attitude. I'm pretty sick of getting my hopes up only to realize that I got a fake number, or of being strung along as she reschedules the date until I give up. That shit hurts more than straightforward rejection. Maybe I just look particularly frighting or something.
>>
>>17229969
No normal person would. She probably has some kind of reason to go back to him - mental illness, she relies on him for something, she has very low self esteem, she's attached to him.
Make her seek help if you care, but don't judge her.
>>
>>17229922
No. I have long term (five+ years) male friends whose company and friendship I very much enjoy, but I have never met a man who platonically offered the attentiveness, warmth and devotion to being a good friend that makes me cherish my closest ones.

I believe that the concept is possible, but rare. A close friendship already has many forms of intimacy, even if that does not spark romantic/sexual feelings it will still make a potential partner uncomfortable and not without reason.

>>17229969
The human mind can be pretty twisted. This is hardly all there is to it but some things to consider;
People from troublesome homes are implicitly taught a fucked up, skewed view on what a "normal" relationship looks like. It takes years of maturing for a person to realize that their parents are flawed beings and not just adults doing the proper adult thing. If your parents abused you (sexually, physically, verbally), even if they also showed you love (perhaps even more so then), what they basically teach you is that when people love you they hurt you. If you have received that message over and over growing up, being with someone who treats you like shit will make you feel secure. It is what you know to be love and what you can deal with, what you're used to. If someone is nice to you that is scary, because they can turn around and become nasty anyway. Someone always being a dick is a closed, simple case, they can't catch you off guard.

Another thing that could play a role is the sunk cost fallacy. She tells herself a narrative about how he's a poor little victim who loves her and can't help himself, and she's going to make it all better and make him a better man. Sure, there's tons of evidence that this is bullshit. But there is a lot at stake: if she keeps telling herself this ugly duckling tale, she is a noble, strong minded person with courage to stay by his side and keep supporting him even at her own expense.
>>
>>17229995
If she opens her eyes to the possibility that he is a callous asshole, hardly more complicated and just more mean spirited, that means she needs to face that she wasted months/years of her life being with him and she was actually a fool for being his girlfriend (whether or not this is fair - people are going to look at it like this) and associating with him. The by proxy asshole. So there is real benefit in putting on those rose colored glasses.

And another thing that probably matters is comfort. She knows what he's like, they have an established dynamic, there's familiarity and to top it all off, if he's abusive that means he probably is hella clear with her about what he expects from her and thinks of her. That can be damaging and hurtful but it is also a form of security. If she is not the type who deals with being single well - and he probably ate through her self esteem like acid because abusers always do to maintain the status quo - and is feeling fragile, it will be godawfully tempting to just sink back into this life she knows with this guy who tells things to her as they are (to him, that is).

And there's Stockholm syndrome... if you are dependent on someone and experience a lot of drama together, even if caused by one of you two, that's a bonding experience. Maybe a survival instinct, who knows...

So yeah. That might give you an idea of things that could be at play here.
>>
Girls,
why did you last relationship ended? how long did it last?
how you current relationship started? how much into it?
>>
>>17230012
It ended cause he became more and more involved in fascistic extremism. Lasted 3 years.

Was single for 5 years and now i'm engaged to my bf of a year.
>>
>>17229961
It is pretty likely. It is always easier to reject someone over text (or not reject them at all, technically speaking, by just ignoring them) than in their face. Some guys go to clubs with a buzz on, looking to get laid - if they manage to chat up a beautiful girl and when push comes to shove she says no thanks, they can get in her face and become insulting or threatening. It is also possible that she was kind of interested and gave out her number, but something came up. Once sober she felt that she's not into you anyway, or some guy she went on a date with and really liked texted her back/asked her to be exclusive, she just got busier at work etc.

So sadly it is very possible that she's never going to respond. Definitely wait before texting her again and if I were you I'd invite her along to something concrete. No what's up or anything, just remind her briefly of who you are, bring up an event you're going to and ask if she'd like to join. If she rejects you ("sorry can't make it that night" counts if she doesn't do a counteroffer), leave it at that. Good luck.
>>
>>17230024
Forgot to add that it started when i met him trough friends
>>
>>17229995
>>17230005
Thanks bro. That was pretty helpful.

I like this girl a lot and don't want to see her ruin her life with this dickhead. But I've been hesitant to get close to her because I was recently hurt by an old childhood friend turned gf.

I'll try to reach out to her. She may be going with me and some friends to the beach soon, it'll probably really help her to be around old friends.
>>
>>17230012
>why did you last relationship ended? how long did it last?
We didn't want the same things in the future (kids, marriage, etc). 7 years.

>how you current relationship started? how much into it?
We met at a bar, we were there with other people but I heard a joke he made and laughed. We ended up talking all evening at the bar. He walked me home, we talked till 6 AM, and then he pretty much never left. Almost a year.
>>
I don't know why, but I want to give an orgasm to a woman, I'm either the most heterosexual person in the universe, or I just like vaginas and would not mind having just oral sex and/or Cunnilingus without any PiV sex for all eternity.

Hearing a woman orgasm gives me an oddly amazing sensation coursing through my body.

I'm still fixing my depression and anti-social shit, but so far I've been able to give zero shits about what others think of me so far.
>>
>>17230026
I'm not too worried about her not texting back. It was late and I didn't ask her any questions, just said 'hey anon, here's my number. Glad I got to meet you, have a good night.'
Also, I was heading home because a mate of mine was going to sleep on the couch, so I was the one ending the conversation. I'm quite confident at my ability to talk to women, and I'm pretty sure she thought I was quite pleasant. She both laughed and was caught off guard when we had a moment of eye contact, and I felt it went quite good.

I'm mostly curious about how likely it is that women actually want to hear from a guy after giving out her number, in general. I'm not in the habit of asking for numbers, I'm more of a tinder type of guy, but I couldn't resist.
>>
Reposting from >>17229874

Girls

I had a long distance friend for awhile. I used to be a huge autistic fuck and said a lot of stupid shit, but she always stuck around and I love her for that. She'd always call me with problems with the guy she loved. One day one of the stupid shit I say finally broke the camel's back, and she stopped talking to me.

Its been a couple years since then, and I've matured a lot, and I really miss her friendship. Would it be inappropriate to message her? What's the best way to go around it? I don't even know what to say, except apologize.
>>
Girls

At what point in a relationship is the word love okay to be said? Is there a time frame? Is it based upon a deep understanding of the relationship?

I'm not in a relationship or anything, just curious
>>
I need some help.
On Mother's Day me and my gf got into a big fight. A week or two before that we got into a smaller one which ended in her spitting in my face. On Mother's Day she spat in my face again. I was mad to I followed her and picked her up trying to hold her and calm her down. She screamed and punched and clawed at me and I ended up smacking her once in the face.
After this she went "to see her cousin in philly". Now I know that a week before the fight she got a text from one of her exes which she deleted but didn't respond to. After our fight she texted him that she needed help. Apparently this ex helped her when she was getting over her abusive relationship. He told her that he was having his bday party at a house in pensilvannia and she should come over. So she did. And she got drunk, went skinny dipping and one of her exes friends tried to kiss her. And then she went with her ex to a room and they fucked. But then she started crying. She started crying all night and desu that's probably why she crashed her car the next day.
I'm furious. I'm mad at her but at the same time I'm kind of not and I need help... Just Thursday I had everything I own packed up ready to leave the house we share but she asked me to stay. We decided to stay and try to work things out but she neglected to tell me about this. She says she was going to tell me everything last night when I got back from work but I don't know if I believe her and I don't know what to do... I know what I should do on paper but I don't know what to do and I'm going crazy.
Any help is appreciated.
>>
>>17230053
Guy here, but I understand how you feel as I have an awesome female long distance friend right now.

You may as well go for it. Unless you think messaging her could compromise your feelings then you really don't have a reason not to. Either you guys start talking again, or you don't and nothing changes
>>
Females, would you feel uncomfortable if you were hooking up/dating a guy who liked to suck your tiddies?

i have a girlfriend and when we are fooling around on my bed i love to fondle/suck her tiddies, she never complained about it but i feel like she is a bit weirded out because i do it a lot
>>
>>17230069
Nah, I love it. Even if I don't feel much pleasure, it's sexy.
>>
>>17230065
No get the fuck out of that relationship dude. She cheated on you.

You both physically abused each other.
This sounds toxic as fuck
>>
>>17229967
>I do have a really close male friend
Are you both taken?
>>
>>17230081
Right now, yes. We've been friends when we both were single, tho.
>>
>>17230012
After her mother died and after that she just wasn't the same anymore. She felt more distant and cold and in the end didn't want to be around me because I got along very well with her mother and she said I reminded her too much of that. Four years.

I'm not currently in a relationship - the last one just ended in February.
>>
>>17230069
Nope, i love it. I have very sensitive nipples and it arouses me a LOT. I really dig it when he plays with them.
>>
>>17230119
Yeah this
>>
>>17230069
No. It is really hot when the guy is obviously enjoying himself and doing what turns him on. Much more arousing than someone going through the motions of how you're supposed to have sex.
And sucking on tits is something extremely normal to top it off.
>>
If girls =/= princesses, then girls = x. Calculate x.
>>
>>17230069
My bf is fondling my boobs practically whenever we are alone. I really like it. But i might be biased on the "sucking"-thing. I kind of have a breastfeeding fetish and i love it when he sucks on my nipples. Preferably hard and long.
>>
>>17230138
Girls = the larval form of women
>>
Girls
>I'm /fit/
>half black/ half scandinavian
>engineer at big10 school
>Act "white" for the most part

How important is skin color when it comes to finding a cute white girl? /pol/ has me worried that I'll never get a decent one
>>
>>17230195
/pol/ is shit Anon.
>>
>>17230195
you must hate your mom so much.
>>
>>17230212
I know.
>>17230218
why?
>>
>>17230195
Honestly, it's not a big deal. I wouldn't date a guy from a different culture, simply because that has huge potential for conflicts and different values. But if you are a well adapted guy who happens to have a bit darker skin, i wouldn't mind. ASSUMING that we are compatible in other areas like what we want in life, values and such.
>>
>>17230212
/pol/ is great you whore

>>17230195
But desu if you're getting an engineering degree you're not a nigger, you'll be fine. You may not have access to all white girls, but I'm sure there's plenty that don't mind half breeds
>>
>date a virgin
>"no problem, I can wait. Take your time to feel ready"
>two months later she's increasingly distant and any attempt at intimacy is refused. Even kisses
>she breaks up on grounds of "i'm not ready/mature enough

>meet another girl
>turns out to be a virgin too
>"I can wait"
>we get to second base and she's into it a lot
>she keeps saying she wants it but stops me right before we do it and can't tell me why
>this happens again and again
>finally tells me she's into me a lot but since we're going to be in this for three months (both leaving town, she always knew about it) she feels like none of this means anything and is useless, so why bother lose her virginity to me
>we break up

What am I doing wrong?
Should I just stop dating virgins and run away every time a girl turns out to be one?
Also, the second one really seemed into me, but I can't shake the feeling of "is it because I'm not good enough?"
>>
Girls, if a guy is really stoic and doesn't show emotion well is that a turn off? I'm not very emotional, but I'm always willing to talk to people about their feelings and give input
>>
>>17229980
>Good for you. But in my experience that's not a very common attitude.

>Why do girls do this shit thing?
Girl: I don't
>That's not my experience, so you don't count.

Be careful there... Your words are almost starting to come out as a high pitched croak. Maybe you need to take a break from the site. True story, real life women don't believe in kissing a frog, to turn them in to princess.

>>17229907
>I am a girl from a well-off family. How to tell whether guy is into me just for the cash?
Don't flaunt it? Same thing applies to men in the same place.
>>
>>17230221
for cucking your dad
>>
>>17230240
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>17230245
I meant, her "husband"
>>
>>17230245
hmm? Mom got preggo at 19 and married my dad. They were together for like 15 years before they got divorced.
>>
>>17230247
I'm not. The girl I did it with was more experienced than me. In fact we had a pretty good sex life since we both had a high sex drive.
>>
>>17229928
Because they think you're going to flip out and murder them.
Imagine a world in which you were basically incapable of defending yourself and were as dumb as the bottom half of the 50%.
>admit it, people here, even when retarded, are smarter than most people you encounter inna job or virtually any face to face communication you might experience.
>>
>>17230240
You're not doing anything wrong, virgins are just bound to have higher standards about the who and what of losing it. As for not being good enough, I think the second girl was pretty clear. She already knew what she wanted: to lose it to someone she really liked with long term potential. You didn't hit the long term potential, but she liked you so much she thought she'd be able to overlook it, or just tried to pretend the issue wasn't there. Ultimately it caught up with her.

If you meet another girl who's a virgin, communicate clearly about your past experiences and let her know what your expectations are, and to make up her mind about whether she's up for it or not.

>>17230241
Not for everyone, it's a stereotypically masculine trait. I would find it a turn off, I'm a pretty touchy feely person and love and emotion are a package deal to me. I find it attractive when I feel in tune with a guy's emotional life and it makes me feel emotionally intimate, closer to him.

Having said that, I grew up in a household where emotions were very open and normal, I saw both my mother and father cry countless times, my father actually more so. To me it is just part of being human. Not everyone is so comfortable with them, values them so much or doesn't see an issue with men being emotional creatures. As I mentioned at the beginning, being stoic is often regarded as mature, masculine and a token of having a strong character. There are absolutely girls who are into that and are easily turned off by a guy showing his feelings.
>>
>>17230256
>She already knew what she wanted: to lose it to someone she really liked with long term potential. You didn't hit the long term potential, but she liked you so much she thought she'd be able to overlook it, or just tried to pretend the issue wasn't there. Ultimately it caught up with her.
Yeah. I can understand that.
That's why I didn't get mad at her, or the first one either. I understand that it's a big deal and she did her best, you might say.

Those two relationships have made me develop a new behavior though. I go numb and lose all affection in the person. I basically stop caring.
She expected me to go mad and actually asked me to, instead of being cold. I couldn't.

I hope i'm not going sociopathic.
>>
>>17230241
Start being willing to talk about your own feelings as well.
It's healthier in the long run.
Even if you're not very emotional, that just makes those few emotions that much more important.
"I don't want to talk about it" is the coward's way out.
>>
>>17229907

How would a guy know you're rich in the first place?
>>
>>17230263
It's not that "I don't want to talk about it" it's just more like I'm not really bothered by much. There's not a ton of stuff TO talk about
>>
File: 1458709833307.jpg (27KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1458709833307.jpg
27KB, 500x491px
I don't do anything with my free time other than read and shitpost and everyone's always saying "get a hobby to be interesting"

I don't really care what since eventually women force you to give up your hobbies anyway, so if I was faking it from the start it's not like I lost anything

And don't give me that "it doesn't matter what, it's how passionate you are that's attractive" - because that's not true. Video games, anime, magic cards and things like that are unacceptable but sports and motorcycles are so hot.

But I'm also on a really tight budget, I work full time support myself and that, I'm not some high school kid. Not like I can just go buy a fucking mustang to "tinker" with.

So what's a cheap, masculine hobby to get into? I was thinking football, my state has an NFL team so I could start following them, read about the players and watch the games next season... what do you think?
>>
>>17230250
>I'm not.

What you've got to understand about people who are, and are later in to their lives, is it's typically because

A.) They're waiting for someone special, and want/need a particular level of bond
B.) Are deeply insecure and have issues when it comes to self esteem.
C.) Have waited so long that they've hyped themselves up about it and built it up to be a bigger deal than it is, creating either fear, or anxiety about either their preformance or the reality of their expectations.
D.) They hold strong religious beliefs about abstinence (in which case, nothing you can do short of marrying them)

Often it's some combination of those, and each of those compounds the other reasons.

The first girl sounds like B plus C, second girl sounds like A plus C.

You simultaneously need to approach the subject with a little more care and... almost aloof patience if you want to get anywhere.

Up to you if you want to deal with it or not. There's a reason why a lot of people(of both genders) don't.
>>
>>17230244
It's not that you don't count, it's just that "I don't" isn't a helpful answer as it doesn't try to explain why this is done in the first place, which is what I was asking.
>>
Am i a horrible human being if i don't miss my terribly when he's gone? I love him very much. But i'm very introverted and i actually enjoy having more time to myself sometimes. And then i feel guilty about that...
>>
>>17230282
*miss my bf
>>
>>17230282
No. Everyone needs alone time. And being able to be alone without getting clingy and paranoid is actually a sign of a good relationship.

If you don't like having him around, then you may have some cause for concern, not that you're a terrible person, but that you're not enjoying the relationship anymore.
>>
Few random questions.

Has anyone been super liked on tinder? do you pay any attention to those who've super liked you?

How much do girls look into a guy's dressing manner? I've seen it vary from "idc as long as it's not a graphic tee" to "boy don't come near me with those old navy pants."
>>
>>17230289
Oh well, that's good.
No, i really enjoy spending time with him. It's just that i mind my own business when he's not around. He does cross my mind. If something reminds me of him for example. But it's just a tiny thought crossing my mind then vanishing again. We have contact daily, usually we text back and forth 2-5 times or have a short phone call. Sometimes i feel like a bad gf for not being atleast a bit distressed about his absence. Usually we see each other once a week.
>>
>>17230292
I have never used tinder, so i can't answer that.
For dressing, i'd say it does depend a bit. My bf has a few pretty formles cargo pants with loads of pockets. He loves them because they are very comfy and practical. But from an aesthetic point of view, they destroy his proportions and he looks 100x hotter in tapered jeans. He also has some shirts that are clearly from when he was still a teen. Those are a bit awkward. I have frequented /fa/ for and generaly like nice clothes. So i might weight fashion higher than others. It's not a dealbreaker for me. Unless you wear a trench and a fedora. Or a neo leather jacket and spiked belts. Or baggy pants and fubu shirts. I see, i'm actually pretty picky. Fml
>>
>>17230310
Do leather bomber jackets look good?
In the career field I'm trying to get into a lot of people wear them
>>
>>17230269
>I don't really care what since eventually women force you to give up your hobbies anyway,

*Fedora tip*
>>>/r9k/ is that way my good sir.

For real though, my hobbies are shooting pool, F1, anime, MTG, reading, martial arts.

Over the last year we've been together my girlfriend has gone from taking half an hour to sink a single ball, to being able to beat the average bar patron (kind of proud of her for that)

She also plays MTG now, and has, of her own initiative, bought and completed games like Brothers (she has never bought any video games before that, and didn't at all know how to use a game controller before)

Who gives a fuck

>>17230275
Not her (or a girl at all obviously), but:

1.) Some guys flip out over the stupidest shit.
>I was running late one day. My GF was waiting at the bar watching hockey. Dude starts chatting with her, offers to buy her a drink, she declines saying she's waiting for someone. He buys her the drink anyway. She says fine, but tells him she's got his next round (she doesn't like owing people). I show up and greet her with a kiss, as I do I notice a guy scrunch up his face all pissed and dart of the restroom. She turns to introduce us, he's ghosted and doesn't come back

2.) Some guys don't take a fucking hint, and just think of it as try harder
>Best friend is gay. I go out with her a lot. She gets hit on a lot. If she says she's gay and not interested, some guys will go twice as hard, 'til I end up having to tell them to step the fuck off.
>GF gets along ok with co-worker. He starts to drop hints and talk about asking her out, she declines and mentions me. Fast forward a week or two, he shows up with roses, flowers, and chocolates and asks her out in front of the whole office...

3.) It's awkward facing things head on some times.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 400x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 400x496px
>>17230324
Bombers CAN be alright if they have a good cut and you can pull them off without looking like you stepped out of "grease".
Juat googled pics and there's a lot of cringe. No other colors than black. No faux fur!!! Keep it simple, not too many buttons and details. None of those chest pockets!
>>
Ladies, how much are you into gentle/rough hair pulling while being intimate with someone. Also, do you enjoy choking or slapping while having sex?
>>
Can one get laid if one is a gigantic pussy/wussy/coward?
>>
>>17230368
Meh, it can be neat if i'm im the mood and the situation is right. One day, i was brushing my teeth and my bf came into the bathroom and kind of bent me over, janked my panties down, grabed my hair amd fucked me. That was unbelievably hot. But i'm not usually into being sub. I'm more dom, so it's not something we do often.
The spanking is only arousing for me in roleplay, not when having "normal vanilla sex".
>>
>>17230374
Sure. There are enough very shy and intorverted (and desperate) girls
>>
>>17230368
I hate anything that even slightly chokes my neck, it's extremely uncomfortable and it sends off all the "IMMINENT DEATH IMMINENT DEATH FUCKING DO SOMETHING YOU'RE GOING TO DIE HERE" freak out bells in my brain. If my bf attempted to choke me during sex and didn't stop immediately like I want him to, I would dump him and ruin his name to everyone afterwards for being (1) untrustworthy and (2) a rapist, as he would not stop when I tell him to stop and he would give me horrible disgusting repulsive painful traumatizing sex I don't want, ie rape. Choking is that disgusting.

As for slapping, only if it's extremely light soft slaps on the butt I don't find painful. So the moment I tell my bf it hurts, he is to stop or go back to lighter softer slaps. Otherwise the same from above applies.

As for hair pulling, my hair gets naturally tangled everywhere and it's a pain and a mess to manage so no I object to that completely, I'm fed up with my own hair as it is kthxbye.
>>
>>17230404
If a very shy and introverted (and desperate) dude was in the same room with a very shy and introverted (and desperate) girl, stuck in a room that only unlocks after they fuck each other, what would actually happen?

There is also a cat, a box and a gas canister in the corner for some reason.
>>
>>17230440
Damn I would avoid you at any cost, sound so bitchy
>>
>>17230441
The girl finds happiness in the company of the cat and you kill yourself with the gas canister because you'll never man up and take her like she wants her man to do.
>>
>>17230456
>Damn I would avoid you at any cost
Good I value my well-being and safety.
>>
>>17230462
That and you sound like a controlling cunt, no doubt you prey on beta males
>>
>>17230471
>establishing rules for my own personal safety during sex which is really fucking important, I don't want to be a victim to pieces of shit men
>you sound like a controlling cunt
Do you wish you could rape women freely?
>>
>>17230488
you know Bernie lost the democratic nomination right?
>>
>>17230495
>implying I'm even american
>dodging the question

Do you think a woman establishing rules to respect for the sake of her own personal safety during sex is being a "controlling cunt"? Do you think a woman should expose herself to danger and shit she hates, doesn't like, is uncomfortable with, with the result to make sex shit horrible crap she never wants to do and nothing but suffering for her?
>>
girls: would you be creeped out if a guy you see almost daily (at your job, at college, etc) had a crush on you (say he's attractive) but never makes a move on you?
>>
>>17230503
How would I even know?
>>
>>17230502
No obviously you have a right to that, but you just don't sound like an interesting person in the slightest if anything more than a tickle on the ass sets you off
>>
How clichée is it if a girl has those hobbies: playing piano, cooking & baking, painting little fairy houses on stones (pic related), pressing flowers and making mandalas out of it? I'm not THAT girly, but i feel like my hobbies sound pretty cringey.
>>
>>17230502
Men are pieces of shit who want women to suffer
This is why I dumped my ex he was a piece of shit who couldn't get "stop it hurts" means "IT FUCKING HURTS YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!!!"
I hope he dies in agony
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 236x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 236x278px
>>17230527
Weird, the pic got lost
>>
>>17230240
How were you able to find virgins so easily?
>>
>>17230462
>Good I value my well-being and safety.
I do too, people who lose their shit when they become the least bit uncomfortable are not healthy to be around. You sound like a nutjob.

>>17230488
>establishing rules for my own personal safety during sex which is really fucking important, I don't want to be a victim to pieces of shit men
I can't tell if you're from tumblr or if you're just a good troll. Having borders is good and appropriate, but this is fucking psychotic:
>I would dump him and ruin his name to everyone afterwards for being (1) untrustworthy and (2) a rapist
>>
>>17230525
That's okay. I don't care to be an interesting person to those who would hurt me. I'm happy being happy with myself and not getting hurt.
>>
I had a week long fling with a co-worker. At the end we kissed and told each other how we had feelings for one another. The next morning she sent me a text on how she had been single for a year and I'm the first guy she opened up to but realized she wasn't ready to date. Said how It'd be okay for me to hate her for leading me on. We pretty much don't talk at all now. It's been a month. She wanted to remain friends but we didn't speak. I stopped caring. She's posted a few pictures with another guy on social media since. She even cold shouldered me at work.

I'm no fool, these were the signs that she just wasn't into me as much as she thought.
She still likes any photo I post though.

Why bother doing that? Toying with me? Seeing If I'll crack? You want to fuck?
>>
>>17230513
you catch him looking at you often enough
>>
>>17230552
I'd probably think there's something wrong with my hair or whatever.
>>
File: 1462740402136.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462740402136.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
There probably aren't any girls here who are saving themselves for marriage, but I'll ask anyway.

What's the point of saving yourself for marriage if you're gonna suck dick and take it up the ass? I have an FWB that lets me eat her out, sucks my dick, and lets me pound her ass, but noooo, don't put it in my pussy because I'm saving myself for marriage. What's the damn point?
>>
>>17230562
Religious brainwashing
>>
>>17230559
dope, that means I can keep staring and she should be none the wiser.
>>
>>17230559
>I'd probably think there's something wrong with my hair or whatever.

So you're NOT going to scream rape out of the blue?

At all?

But you're actually worried if your hair looks shitty?

is this some kind of a fucking joke?

Are you fucking kidding me?!

Wait, am I allowed to be angry or does it also count as rape?
>>
>>17230541
Fair enough
>>
>>17230562
She's retarded.

>>17230567
Well, not everyone's as oblivious as me, but I doubt most people care much.

>>17230568
Anon, real life is quite different from 4chan.
>>
>>17230529
>Men are pieces of shit who want women to suffer
>This is why I dumped my ex he was a piece of shit who couldn't get "stop it hurts" means "IT FUCKING HURTS YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!!!"
>I hope he dies in agony
You're a goddamned lunatic. You need to learn how to say "no". If you're feeling
>"IT FUCKING HURTS YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!!!"
YOU NEED TO FUCKING SAY THAT. Don't just say, "ow" or "stop" or "stop it hurts", say, "OUCH! STOP!" and fucking act like it hurts. If you're laying there and saying it hurts but not doing anything about it, your partner is going to rightfully assume that you're willing to continue. Relationships aren't all about verbal language, you need to read your partner's body language as well. If your body language is saying, "I can keep going," your partner is probably going to keep going.

Women don't know how to say "no". They fucking act like everything is ok and then flip their shit LATER, AFTER THE FACT, like they were screaming bloody murder at the time when in reality they put up the meekest of resistance. I don't care what you think you know about how a verbal "no" is sufficient, every guy knows that it means absolutely nothing because most women are absolutely fine continuing after they've said "no".
>>
>>17230540
You just learnt people have different levels of tolerance to pain and to potentially lethal acts, good. My pain tolerance has always been extremely low and I've never had the slightest inkling to any kind of shit that could have been an actual, serious threat to me. That's why I don't date potentially dangerous people whom I suspect would hurt me, or who don't respect my boundaries. When I am uncomfortable, I'd rather state so and stop whatever is making me uncomfortable/change it so that it's acceptable and no longer uncomfortable then suffer silently.

>I would dump him and ruin his name to everyone afterwards for being (1) untrustworthy If I tell him to stop, quit it, cut it out - stop doing whatever he's doing and he doesn't, he is untrustworthy because he just broke my trust. He broke the trust I had in him to respect my boundaries. People who break other people's trust are untrustworthy by definition.

>and (2) a rapist
He's that too because I don't want to have sex I'm not comfortable. If I'm uncomfortable, I don't want to have sex and if the situation changesfrom comfortable to uncomfortable during sex, I no longer want to keep having sex in that occasion. I am not willing to continue the sex anymore. The fact he would he keep forcing sex on me anyway against my will is rape and that makes him a rapist.
>>
>>17230568

As a male anon, what the fuck is this post?

Is this just some robot screaming REEEEEEE?

Is it this some kind of joke?

A troll?

I don't get it....
>>
>>17230065
>ended in her spitting in my face.
No goodbye, no further fighting, no negotiating, I'd just have left right there. If she can't handle a fight better than that, then i want mothing to do with her. She cheated, She's toxic, and she needs to handle her issues on her own.
>>
>>17230579
Not her, and while I agree that she's being a bit nutty, if someone tells you "Stop, it hurts" and you don't stop, you're still a cunt.
Unless you're all into BDSM and anything that's not your safeword can be ignored.
>>
>>17230581
THe internet is a spoooky place, and I've been on the internet from the moment I was still in the 3rd class.

I'm flooded with paranoia from the combined information of internet and realizing things and what is true and real and what is not, and I didn't even need /pol/ to redpill myself to realize the horrible things that exist on a constant basis.
>>
>>17230580
> I've never had the slightest inkling to any kind of shit that could have been an actual, serious threat to me.
>That's why I don't date potentially dangerous people whom I suspect would hurt me
>My pain tolerance has always been extremely low
> I don't want to have sex I'm not comfortable
You have a hair trigger for pain and you're quick to label anybody who sets off your abnormally low tolerance as "dangerous" and a "rapist". Honest to God, I think you have some kind of anxiety disorder because that shit is not normal.
>>
>>17230579
Rapist talk, everyone!
Verbal language > body language. When someone says stop, you stop, unless you have prior established a convention that "stop" under certain circumstances means the opposite. Body language doesn't mean shit, you don't know shit about body language, and it certainly does not mean "keep going". One can say stop however they prefer it and you are to do nothing but stop, rapist. When someone is in pain their body language tells you to fucking stop too. Fuck this goalpost moving bullshit it's just excuses for rapists like you, "but I thought she was just pretending!!!" She was screaming at the top of her lungs and hitting me but I thought she was just being super wild!! Her vagina was wet nevermind that's just a safety reaction to prevent damage to the internal tissues!!"

You're disgusting. Everyone will always move the goalposts when excusing themselves for raping a woman so no, fuck you, when someone tells you to stop no matter their tone YOU FUCKING STOP.
>>
>>17230596
>THe internet is a spoooky place, and I've been on the internet from the moment I was still in the 3rd class.

That makes you like what, 22 or younger?
Get off the internet and gain real FIRST HAND experience you fruit loop. Stop living your life through hearsay--that is not at all how we function as human beings.
>>
>>17230440
I'd love to (all gently) bite, pull hair, slap and choke if I ever had sex in my life. And stick my fingers in her mouth and make her drool over them.
Oh yeah.

probably why im still a virgin desu
>>
>>17230615
What's with the drool?
>>
>>17230598
>I don't want to do things I'm not comfortable with
>wow anon you're crazy why aren't you making yourself needlessly suffer?

It's like you're actively trying to do people evil.
>>
>>17230614
>22 or younger?

I feel way older than that.

I feel like a cancer that doesn't spread, I just am.
>>
>>17230615
I think that's hot too, for what it's worth.

>>17230616
Not him/her but I kinda get that. I could see having a gag or something and drooling and just being all helpless.
>>
>>17230589
> if someone tells you "Stop, it hurts" and you don't stop, you're still a cunt.
Look, anal is going to hurt and feel uncomfortable the first time you try it. If your partner says it hurts, that doesn't mean you have to pull out and give up, because they're never going to get used to it. What you need to do is re-assure them and try to make them as comfortable as possible.

Ultimately, you need to be able to trust your partner. If you expect your partner to stop whatever when you get the least bit uncomfortable, then you probably don't trust them and you should really work on that before you start fucking.
>>
>>17230598
Why are you trying so bad to shame someone into getting hurt when they rightfully don't want to get hurt?
Genuine question. Pain tolerance thresholds are subjective and forcing people to more pain than they can handle causes nothing but resentment and trauma.
>>
>>17230609
>When someone is in pain their body language tells you to fucking stop too.
>Body language doesn't mean shit
So does body language mean something or not? Maybe you should go back to Tumblr.
>>
File: 1464014857127.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464014857127.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
I lied to a car dealership about being a college graduate to get a cheaper lease on a car. I went to the college and walked with the senior class but I still have to make up a class.

Are they likely to find out? And if they do what will happen?
>>
>>17230631
>If your partner says it hurts, that doesn't mean you have to pull out and give up
No when I say it hurts I want my partner to pull out and give up because I don't want it anymore and I'm going to scream rape and have him rot in jail for being a rapist if he doesn't.

Though to be fair that would happen if he even attempted anal, because I don't want to do anal, and any attempts would be against my consent.
>>
>>17229892
How easy is for girls have phisical contact with someone of their same gender without beging gay.
Maybe stupid question but is known that two girls sleeping in the same bed is just friendship while if two guys do the same is more than friendship. How much of this is acceptable before begin gay... or how much homosexuality is acceptable for each gender?

Im not against homosexualiy, the question is just about behaviour and yes Im beta as fuck
>>
>>17230642
It does mean things, but the interpretation is too volatile and your impression might be wrong. You might think she was writhing because she wanted it but in truth she was writhing because it fucking hurt and she hated it, she didn't want it. That's why when someone tells you to stop words > body language, always.
>>
>>17230633
Normal people establish trust with their partners and can then use that trust to push their boundaries for the sake of the couple's mutual pleasure. If you aren't willing to have your boundaries pushed with anyone, that indicates you don't trust anyone, and if you cannot trust others then you have real problems. I suggested anxiety because Anon has low pain tolerance and seems to have over-the-top fears of being abused and raped.
>>
>>17230654
Its not gay if you say no homo
>>
>>17230646
>No when I say it hurts I want my partner to pull out and give up because I don't want it anymore and I'm going to scream rape and have him rot in jail for being a rapist if he doesn't.
This is why I've been saying you're psychotic. Having a panic attack at the first sign of pain or discomfort is not normal. You need professional help.
>>
>>17230646
Kek she thinks someone would even have anal with her if she behaves like this in real life
>>
>>17230654
I don't quiet get your question. I have given affectionated pecks on mouth to female friends that haven't meant anything sexual. I go to the sauna with them and sleep in the same bed with no prob. When i was younger, i used to walk hand in hand with my friends and hug them frequently. I don't do those things anymore. It's rather teeny-ish behaviour. I would never touch a friends genitals. Maybe their boobs, yes. I once slept with two girls in one bed, but one was openly lesbian and one night we made out. That was def more than friendly affection.
For guys, kissing, holding hands and such is prob already too much. If the situation requires it, sleeping next to each other is perfetly fine. Hugs are alright too.
>>
>>17230662
I am willing to trust someone who does not push my boundaries. I already get my pleasure well within the confines of my boundaries and I'm not interested in a man who needs more than I do to get his pleasure too. I'm not interested in having my boundaries pushed because I'm content and satisfied as I am, and more would be ruining and irritating at best, so I am not willing to do more than I am comfortable with. If you have a fetish for pushing people's boundaries, do it with someone else, please stop trying to convince me to do shit I know to be bad for me.
>>
>>17230616
Don't know. Mouth play just seems hot (I don't want stuff in my mouth other than my partner's tongue when kissing)
>>
>>17230668
I know you're a rapist, but having a panic attack at the first sign your boyfriend might possibly be about to rape you because he's doesn't listen to your signaling you don't want it anymore is pretty normal.
>>
>>17230686
It seems like i stumble upon that statement a lot lately. I have never even thought about that before. I still don't get it.
>>
>>17230654
>known that two girls sleeping in the same bed is just friendship while if two guys do the same is more than friendship.

What? By who?

I've slept in the same bed with other guys all the fucking time...
I.E. You're going on a guys weekend to vegas to get wasted. There are 4 of you. Why are you going to spend the extra hundred bucks a night when you can use that for booze/games and two queens is more than enough for 4 people?

It's not like you're going to be fucking a girl in the same bed anyway (if you were planning to you would have gotten your own room anyway).

You just sound kind of homophobic/insecure as fuck desu.
>>
>>17230654
I am lesbian, but I've slept in the same bed, held hands, kissed hetero girls in several occasions.
But who the hell thinks sleeping in the same bed makes you gay?
>>
>>17230705
Teenagers
>>
>>17230679
>It's rather teeny-ish behaviour
Yes, probably unconfortable walk hand in hand with someone in the office or university.
I know if fine to do but how much of these is acceptable before meant anything sexual (not just friendly affection), that is the question
>>
>>17230681
>I am willing to trust someone who does not push my boundaries.
I don't believe you quite understand the concept of "trust", nor the difference between "pain" and "harm".

"pain" is an uncomfortable signal from the nervous system.
"harm" is damage; something that is harmed is diminished in some respect.

"Trust" is the belief that someone will not harm you. E.g., if you TRUST someone, you would believe that any PAIN they caused will not ultimately HARM you.

If you say you trust someone but then are willing to call them a rapist the second they cause you pain, then you have severe trust issues. I say again: you need professional help.
>>
>>17230696
Maybe you don't read all
>Im beta as fuck
>>
>>17230708
It depends on the circumstances. If there is sexual tension rather than friendly affection, a hug alome can already mean a lot. Let alone holding hands/kissing or sleeping in the same bed. Why do you ask? What's your situation? Are you into someone from the same gender and don't know if they feel th same?
>>
>>17230717
>>Im beta as fuck

Which has to do with what exactly? Are you afraid you're secretly going to start sucking your friends cock in your sleep, like it, turn gay, then be his bitch for the rest of your life?

Stop buying in to all this beta/alpha meme bullshit. It's just an cop out excuse you tell yourself to you make yourself feel better about not doing anything to change it.
>>
>>17230708
If one of the two sees it as sexual, it can be sexual. Even if it's 'just' hugging, kissing or whatever. On the other hand you can be on friendly terms with someone and do sexual stuff without being romantically involved, obviously.
>>
>>17229907
I was in a relationship with a girl from a rich family. I paid for pretty much everything down to rent and food and she got a job because she wanted to learn the value of money and so she could buy bags and make up I couldn't afford. We broke up because she was sill materialistic as shit and she wanted me to buy her jewelry and shit I couldn't afford.
>>
>>17230715
"pain" is an uncomfortable signal from the nervous system.
"harm" is damage; something that is harmed is diminished in some respect

And the two go hand in hand. That's why when your body is damaged you feel pain, pain is how the human body signals something's wrong and something or someone is damaging it. The more the pain the greater the damage.

>"Trust" is the belief that someone will not harm you. E.g., if you TRUST someone, you would believe that any PAIN they caused will not ultimately HARM you.
Hahahahahahaha
What kind of dumbshit thinking is that. Any pain caused will not ultimately harm me? Except it's already harming me because I don't want to experience any pain I don't tolerate, and the fact I have to experience intolerably painful shit is harming me already, it puts me off mood and it hurts and it makes the sex worse and worse until I don't want it anymore, period. Pain that I can tolerate doesn't even register as pain., butI already know my how much pain I can tolerate and I don't care for that which I can't, so why do you care so much to make someone needlessly suffer for nothing? If someone doesn't want to harm me they don't attempt to force me to shit I don't want.

>Why aren't you subjecting yourself to physical, mental and emotional damage anon? You're crazy! You should totally make yourself suffer for no reason because some dick gets hard at the idea of making people suffer!

>If you say you trust someone but then are willing to call them a rapist the second they cause you pain
No, that's false. I am willing to call them a rapist the second they don't stop when I tell them to stop, because when I say "stop", I mean it.
>>
i'm a guy, and i'm wondering what emotions girls lay into the ";)"-emoji?
>>
>>17230765
it's a winking smiley face, I'd say it's a bit flirty.
>>
I have a good female friend from high school. We like similiar things (vidya, books, movies etc. mostly nerd shit). After high school I started work, she got problems with herself, I couldn't really help her because of that, we lost touch, but we regained it recently. I really like her, more than friends and I not sure but she might like me like this too. I'm okay being friends so I won't be open about it, but how to test if she likes me too.
>>
Question for another girl:

Why can't i maintain female friends? I'd prefer to have them because every guy friend I've had developed feelings for me. The problem is that other girls actively avoid or ignore me online and in person and i don't understand why. In a lot of cases in the past they've been rude to me and talked behind my back about my looks. I like to think i am a friendly person and am not too abrasive so it baffles me when i try to text female friends and they're very cold and curt. They also make excuses to not hang out after they make plans with me.

What could be the problem?
>>
>>17230765
None at all honestly, I just put emoticons so my text doesn't seem cold or distant, I usually don't put a lot of emoticons at all though. Seems childish to me I guess.
>>
>>17230777
Honestly without knowing you that's tough to say. My go-to explanation would be 'jealous bitches' but I've no idea.
>>
>>17230755
>Any pain caused will not ultimately harm me? Except it's already harming me because
Pinch yourself. Does it hurt? Yes. Are you less capable after being pinched compared to before? No. You feel pain, but you are unharmed.
> The more the pain the greater the damage.
Simply not true. You can be bleeding internally and hardly feel a thing, yet a tiny papercut might sting for hours.

>so why do you care so much to make someone needlessly suffer for nothing?
You talk about needless suffering? You have extremely low pain tolerance and you have crazy trust issues, but you don't want to see a doctor... I think you're already needlessly suffering.
>>
>>17230777
Post pics.
>>
>>17230777
You just "haven't met the right kind of girls". I have similar problems, women are really hard to make friends with. Many seem like they were part of a snobby cliche in high school or wanted to be, and failed to grow out of that behavior after graduating.

All you can do is try to make friends with people who aren't like that. Try to get involved in activities angry people who gossip and love their own reflection wouldn't enjoy.
>>
>>17230794
>Are you less capable after being pinched compared to before?
Actually yes, I can't do things as comfortably as before until the pain has stopped if I were so stupid to pinch myself to the point of really hurting.

>You can be bleeding internally and hardly feel a thing
When the damage/pain is too much the brain can stop the nervous endings from sending it over to prevent shock overload, but that's an even fucking worse thing that nobody sane wants to experience.

>expecting a man to respect my will not to be forced to shit I don't want as well as to stop when I'm not willing to keep having sex is having "crazy trust issues"
Do you think you should be entitled to rape people or something?
>>
In an odd situation and want to see if there is any good way out of this.

I have known this girl A for 6 years. Last year she needed someone to come to her catholic confirmation because none of her family would. I show up to support her and we hit things off well. A few months later we admit we have feelings and start dating. 2 months in I bring up the lack of intimacy. A tells me she slept with everything that had a penis and that God had saved her from her slutty ways. She had a ton of bad experiences and wanted to wait for marriage. We split the next day.

The fun part starts when my mom finds her on facebook. She has 0 female friends so my mom befriends her. A tells my mom she still likes me. Mom invites A to some family functions and we start talking more. I would start dating A again if she was willing to have sex. I won't be emotionally involved with someone if I can't be sexually involved.

I don't see any good way out of this. Trying to get A to be open about sex initiates the catholic guilt defense system and makes me look like a pig. Can't cut contact thanks to my mom.

>>17230527
It is more interesting than fashion and media consumption
>>
>>17230794
Genuine question anon, when someone tells you to stop would you just ignore it and rape them?
>>
>>17229892

To girls:

What would be an example for an encounter with a random stranger, having in mind that you already made eye contact with him and all.

What would I say to a girl, let's say, in the subway. I'm scared about doing this because I don't know what to say. I'm lost.
>>
>>17230832
I dunno, I don't do encounters with random strangers. First I want to know if you're a good person I can trust or not.
>>
>>17230832
I always find it weird if random people talk to me in the subway or something like that. If I'm not in a social environment I'd rather just do what I'm there to do or go where I'm going instead of flirting with people.
>>
>>17230856
If it's important just call him and ask again, it's understandable you're annoyed, but it's really a small thing to get so emotional about. Like you said, he's just shit at keeping in touch with people.
I'm also bad at texting even with people I really really like and sometimes I get bored or busy with something else and stop replying altogether. But when we meet up I give them all the attention I can. Would you prefer if he was always replying right away, but when he's with you, he'd text back to everyone who writes him? I'd find that more annoying personally
>>
>>17230856
>So yeah sorry, am I being a bitch?

No, but you're being a little bit needy and a bit young as fuck.

Talk to him and respectfully ask that he at least give you a heads up.

He is the way he is though, and if you STILL really can't stand that, break up because clearly you need to be with someone else who has similar communicative needs. None of that means anything is necessarily wrong with either of you, but it might be you're wrong for each other.
\
>>
Guys - What's your opinion on pubic hair on women? How do you like it?
>>
>>17230869

I understand what you're saying, I know I'm being a bit unreasonable and this is just fueled by a bunch of other tiny stresses at the moment. Things are great when we're together and you're right, he rarely goes to check his phone or computer. I much prefer it this way.

>>17230896

I'm not even remotely young, that's the worst part. I'll be fine tomorrow, I'm not even that annoyed at the moment, I just felt a twinge of "Grrrr".

I wouldn't want to break up with this guy as I'm pretty sure he might be the love of my life. I'll just have to learn to ignore it even harder, I guess.
>>
>>17230909
I don't mind it but I like it trimmed or maintained and not a wild as fuck 70s bush.
>>
>>17230909
don't mind it.
However if you have keep it private.
>>
>>17230909
Well as long as it doesn't come off that easily or get in the way of oral or regular sex, it's alright.

I extremely never ever mind shaven and/or waxed vaginas, I don't know why but they look much ore fascinating without pubic hair, it's like looking at a beautiful flower, hearing a calm waterfall and feeling its warm and softness.

Or I just really really really really really really like vaginas that much.
>>
Girls :

How a foreign accent can be a bonus when it come to seduction ? Do you have a "thing" for foreigners who speak english with you when you hear their accents ? Does at least make him sexier than he really is ?
If you have some, what's your favorite accents ?
>>
>>17230909
Love it bushy. Bald pussy ain't bad but when it's growing back the stubble itches.
>>
>>17230909
I prefer it completely waxed/shaved but I wouldn't turn down sex if it wasn't.
>>
>>17230909
This is a preference thing
the general consensus seems to be somehing like

Trimmed >= bare > natural

Mine is more like

Trimmed >= natural >= bare

>>17230914
>. I'll just have to learn to ignore it even harder, I guess.

Don't Ignore it. That's a good way to make this become a MASSIVE issue and have resentment, passive aggressive remarks, and random anger pop up over exactly nothing in the long run.

>I'm not even remotely young, that's the worst part

Then I'll repeat, talk to him about it. If you guys are grown ass adults, having a real conversation where you work towards a mutually amicable solution should be entirely possible, or else this
>I'm pretty sure he might be the love of my life.
is a complete bullshit statement.
>>
>>17230909
I don't like it, but if it's very trimmed and very very neat it's ok
>>
>>17230931
Accents are fun for a while but the "cool" factor wears off pretty fast? It's a good way to get my attention but you have to work to keep it.

Favourite - Swedish and Irish
>>
>>17230931
Might catch my interest at first but it's not something I pay a lot of attention to after the initial fact.
Irish is pretty sexy, if it's this smoky bedroom voice I imagine.

>>17230909
I'm a girl but into girls, and personally I like it closely trimmed, maybe a little bit of fuzz above the clit. Looks and feels best imo.
>>
To girls: now I realize this probably varies but can't hurt to ask. Are guys with long hair like a turn off to women?
>>
>>17231002
Not necessarily a turn-off but it's not attractive to me, either.
I think it's less a physical thing to me than the fact that I've never met any longhaired guys who were into the kind of things I am into, music notwithstanding. I suppose they always signal "immature" to me above all else, which might be a silly bias but that's how it's mostly been in my experience. Plus just other walks of life.
>>
>>17231002
Depends on race. Are you some type of brown guy, or mixed guy with some kind of brown in you? Brown-skinned races have different hair texture which lends itself better to long hair. It's especially thick, black, etc. Luxurious black hair on a tan guy can be very sexy. If you're some dweeby white guy in a metal t-shirt with dirty blonde hair that's limp as a noodle, then no. It will never be attractive. White guy hair gets gross looking when grown out.
>>
>>17231002
I love long hair on guys but it has to be thick and full of volume.
>>
>>17231016
If you're Asian (esp chinese) as well, there's a 99% chance long hair looks bad on you.
>>
>>17231016
I wouldn't say it's dirty or limp as a noodle but I get your point. Thanks
>>
>>17230946
>>17230999
thanks for your answer !

Any dating experience with a foreigner ?
>>
>>17231048
My last girlfriend was Scottish, or rather her mother was and she lived there the first few years of her life and therefore had a Scottish accent, which was amazingly hot to me.
>>
>>17229972
>I also try to be kind, usually, when rejecting someone.
Well fucking stop it. All you're doing is being too nice to directly tell us no.

Directly tell us "Sorry no". That's as nice as you should ever be.
>>
Girls: Would you date a functional alcoholic? E.G. A person who regularly drinks to excess regularly but otherwise is totally on top of their life?
>>
>>17231063
No. I don't mind the occasional indulgence, be it alcohol or other stuff, but addiction in all forms is something I'd rather not associate with and leads to problems down the road.
>>
>>17230909
Trimmed. It doesn't have to be peach fuzz or shaped or whatever, just nothing long. It's hard enough to get into the right spots of your muff, I don't wanna have to eat a buffet of pubes too.
>>
>>17230368
Yes, yes, and yes.
>>
>>17231048
My fiance is Korean, he doesn't have an accent but when he talks to his parents/family he speaks in Korean and it's honestly a huge turn off for me. I try to stay busy when his family is around.
>>
is it weird to be a male virgin in your 20's?
>>
>>17231075
>huge turn off
Because you're not allowed to be the center of attention or something?
>>
>>17231077
Not at all. It'll happen in due time. I lost my virginity at 22.
>>
>>17231082
how'd you lose it?
>>
>>17230562
Seconding that she's retarded and believes life can be navigated with loopholes like a lawyer would navigate the law.

OR she just doesn't want any chance of getting pregnant and prefers vaginal abstinence to birth control.
>>
>>17231081
No, I just don't like the language at all. I'd never tell him to stop speaking it but I would rather not hear it.
>>
>>17231077
Uncommon I think, but I have no idea. It doesn't matter much imo.

>>17231081
Not her but if you're with a couple of people who speak a language you don't, you feel left out, it's impolite if they are perfectly capable of speaking English and including you in the conversation.
>>
How should I make a move (go in for a kiss, try bringing it home) when thinga are going well, without seeming like a perv?

My junior year of college, I became too concerned about this, and now it's like I forget how to make it happen.
>>
>>17231085
Started dating someone and it just happened naturally. I tried the whole sleeping with randoms in university thing/bar one night stands but it never worked
>>
Ladies, do you respond better when a guy texts you with just "Hey whats up?" or do you prefer for us to be a bit more creative?

The person I'm trying to text I've known for years, but because of a recent shitty relationship I've kinda lost my mojo.
>>
>>17230527
Cliche doesn't mean cringey.

>>17230909
Don't care too much. Armpit hair is the worst but I wouldn't kick a pretty girl out of bed over it.
>>
>girl is cheery and affectionate in person, used to be that over text but since the past few months (over text) usually is aloof, distant and quick to ignore
>still hits me up regularly

>recently hits me up to show me something we both like
>reply to it normally
>"yes"
>say something that was on my mind
>"yes"
>notice a pattern and say something silly for the hell of it
>"yes"
Anyone experienced with or know what's up with this? Why would you hit someone up if you have no interest in talking to them anyway?
>>
>>17231094
Personally I like conversations to be more creative than the usual small talk but I'm not much into texting a lot either.
>>
>>17231059
>Well fucking stop it. All you're doing is being too nice to directly tell us no.
>Directly tell us "Sorry no". That's as nice as you should ever be.

And then you probably complain to your friends (or this board) about, "what a bitch".

But look man if you're going to get butt hurt over her trying to reject you by being nice, you're probably going to get butt hurt no matter what she does.

Me, I've never taken it bad when a girl says no, or when she tries to spare my feelings.

Ultimately, there's no winning and no right answer because some people are going to transfer their bitter feelings over getting rejected regardless of the method, so people may as well just do what's comfortable (and is the norm in this case), bonus points if it's at least well intentioned.
>>
>>17231056
>>17231075

haha nice, anon ! Where are you from ? do you have any kind of difficulties with the differences of culture ? or it's fine ?
>>
>>17231105
> if you're going to get butt hurt over her trying to reject you by being nice
No, I'm telling her to knock it off because she isn't "rejecting nicely", she's passive aggressively saying no in such unclear and vague terms that it's just as easily construed as "maybe some other time, keep trying!"

Women think they're being nice. They're not. They're being unbelievably fucking confusing and they need to knock it the fuck off. Hurt some feelings, just make it god damn clear.
>>
>>17231104
I prefer conversations to small talk too but because of the aforementioned terrible relationship my confidence is shot. I still can be clever with ideas to text her but never go through with it because of anxiety.
>>
>>17231002
I don't like it. In almost all cases, guys who do look good with long hair would look even better with short hair.
>>
>>17231106
I'm from America and my Fiance was born in Korea but moved at a very young age and was raised in America. Minus the language thing, there are no issues. We both enjoy food from his culture and we celebrate both of our holidays together. It's not much different then dating someone who was born/raised in America.
>>
On what places is hair inappropriate on a guy if he's barely in his twenties? I'm a literal gorilla, with very strong growth on my chest, stomach, upper+lower arms, hands, thighs, legs, feet, toes, shoulders, back, butt, crotch afro and pretty much any other place where a guy could have hair. I see all those Ken dolls out there and I wouldn't know what to keep.
>>
>>17231063
No way. My dad was a functional alcoholic and that's part of the reason why I'm a teetotaler.
>>
>>17231106
I'm Austrian. So no, no difficulties at all culturally, unless you count her trying to get me to like scotch endlessly. Totally fine really.

>>17231116
Anxiety is a whole other can of worms of course, I understand that can be tough.
>>
>>17231119
It's all a preference thing. What race are you?

I hate chest/back/stomach hair on anyone younger then 40. Don't mind leg/arm hair unless it's too thick
>>
>>17231118
okey :)
Do you have any friends who date foreigners, maybe ? or had experience with foreigners before ?
>>
>>17231128
Nice ! we're pretty close anon-kun !
see >>17231131 next question
>>
>>17231092
how'd you start dating someone? I haven't been in a relationship since I was like 15
>>
>>17231112
>No, I'm telling her to knock it off because she isn't "rejecting nicely", she's passive aggressively saying no in such unclear and vague terms that it's just as easily construed as "maybe some other time, keep trying!"

All she said was, "If someone asks me if I'm interested, I do say no usually. I also try to be kind, usually, when rejecting someone"

And she even says she says, no.

Put down the ultramax 120fps 8k resolution IMAX 3D projector bro :/.
>>
>>17231131
>>17231134
My best friend is currently dating a French guy who came to Vienna for studies. She learned French in school and went there for a gap year after school, but they met in Vienna. They're very cute together and don't seem to have any problems as far as I know.
>>
>>17231136
Super nerdy but went to a comic con and literally bumped into someone who was looking at the same booth as I was. We ended up talking about said booth and he gave me his number. I texted him, we went on a date and two years later we're engaged.
>>
>>17231138
Prefaced by the statement
>But if someone doesn't tell me, I can't really reject him.
Meaning if she is directly asked, she says no like a regular person. Meaning the
>I also try to be kind
Is the same shit that every other woman does. Which means she needs to cut it out.
>>
>>17231155
>But if someone doesn't tell me, I can't really reject him

No.. it means she can't read their minds and doesn't instantly assume they're a betamax orbiters.

>Is the same shit that every other woman does. Which means she needs to cut it out.

Once again, try putting down the UltraHyperSuperMaxHD 64k resolution, Real 4D, 128.2 surround sound, projector.

That or just go to >>>/r9k/ already
>>
File: sdfgh.png (2KB, 234x317px) Image search: [Google]
sdfgh.png
2KB, 234x317px
A moot point since I'm going to be a wizard for life, but where do faithful grills congregate? I had one gf when I was like 14 or so, but she was batshit crazy tumblrina who teetered on the edge of hating me and wanting me around all the time. However, it seems that there is no such thing as commitment anymore. All I hear about is people getting cheated on. Even my brother's 5 year relationship ended with her fucking another guy and touting it around like it was her fucking right.

I have no intention of throwing myself into the mess that is social relations (not that I would be able to if I wanted to), but where have all the good grills gone?
>>
Guys:

I've thought of ways to try to phrase my problem so that I sound a little cooler, but I'm drawing a blank so I may as well be honest. My boyfriend and I are part of a group of friends who get together and play video games. I banter with them and they banter with me. He banters with them and they banter with him. Me and him? Absolutely zero banter, in fact it's probably more anger than anything else. We played video games with our friends two hours ago and we haven't spoken to each other since. We never usually fight or get angry at one another.

What the hell gives? I've seen girls get nothing but shit about how they can't banter like guys do. He doesn't laugh and joke with me but instead gets angry with me.
>>
>>17231174
What vidya do you guys play? Does he suck? He could be tilted. Vidya makes us pump testosterone like hell and we tend to have short tempers.
>>
>>17231174
He is jealous that you flirt with other guys, even if they are mutual friends.
It's disrespectful towards him. Not only that but if this is the kind of things you do when he is around I couldn't help but wonder how you would act if he wasn't present.
>>
>>17231186
Not her but how is playing games with friends of your boyfriend "flirting"?
>>
>>17231182
Fighting games. He's usually better than me, but he's a bit of an asshole when he plays and does things like taunt people.

>>17231186
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17231129
I'm pale-skinned with light orange hair. People usually say light hairs are barely noticable, but mine get so long and dense that I look like an orangutan or some man-shaped orange.

I kind of want to get rid of it, but I don't want to risk looking like a half-shaven orangutan and having to wait for it to grow back.
>>
>>17231200
>>17231174
Stop dating a 15 year old
>>
Grill here. Virgin and has never had a boyfriend. how do u talk to guys/get them to talk to you. I've been asked out by random strangers a few times, but only once by a guy that I know. This was in 8th grade. I'm not ugly or anything, been told I'm from 6 to 9/10.
>>
>>17231197
>>17231200
the banter is the flirting part, not playing games itself.
An educated guess would be that he also gets angry when doing activities with other people around that don't include videogames.
>>
>>17231208
Find one you think is cute and keep moving your head to the side to look at him. Make it obvious that you are looking. Girls do this to me and I go talk to them when I have the chance.

At worst he just doesn't talk to you.
>>
>>17231208
talk to them instead of getting them to talk to you.
and guys can be shy, this is not unique for women
>>
>>17231208
Honestly (this is just my opinion. You do you) just go up and talk to the guy(s). Say hi, start a conversation, etc.
>>
>>17231104
How do you prefer to talk to someone then?
>>
>>17231214
He can be quite a heated person, but I'm curious as to why everyone else gets jokes and laughter and I get silence.

Also you've got to understand that I'm pretty pissed at the accusation that I'm a flirt when all I do is reply to whatever is said to me and act like everyone else is. It's bad enough that people label me this and that for hanging out with mostly guys, I refuse to be a buzzkill in the group. The idea that there's a set of rules for everyone else and then a separate set of rules for me which says I'm not allowed to reply to any jabs or fun is bullshit.
>>
>>17231208
Depends on the guy.
How old are you?
The easy way that I can think off is trying to get to know things about them why working in something else, like school project or a work related activity.
if you find you have something an common and you perceive you get along, you then can ask them to do something together relating to what you have in common.
An additional advice, coming from a guy that have to live through this. Don't try to initiate on guys that don't know you, for example, if you think
a guy is cute and just because of that you are interested in him, make sure that he knows who you are and at least are some what compatible personality-wise before trying to approaching for something further. Otherwise you make seem desperate and crazy in some cases.
>>
>>17231233
In person, preferably, or over the phone. If it's possible, of course, if I'm at work or some meeting I'll still text obviously, but I'd rather hear people talk - and I feel I can have longer, better conversations that way as well.
>>
>>17231238
are you the only girl playing these videogames?

Your bf seems a bit immature or even inexperienced, are you his first gf?

I'm not saying that you are flirting with this guys intentionally, but just having fun with other guys can be perceived as flirting,
>>
>>17231099
Bamp.
>>
>>17231250
Sounds pretty reasonable. So lets talk hypotheticals.

Lets say you worked at a very chill place that only saw a few customers a day and a guy you've known for a while comes into visit you right before closing on occasion (like maybe once every couple weeks, once a week at absolute max). Would you see this as positive or sort of clingy?
>>
>>17231258
I'm the only girl yes, but I've been their friend for five years (three with the boyfriend) so the novelty has definitely worn off. There used to be another girl and she was horrible to me, tried to spread rumours I was a whore so she could resume her status as the only girl in the group. It's the reason why I get so defensive about people saying I'm a flirt or I'm friends with my friends for attention or dumb things like that.

My boyfriend has a hell of a lot more relationship experience than I do. In fact, he's my first boyfriend.
>>
>>17231281
You mean if he came in at the end of my shift or whatever barristas have and chatted me up? That'd of course depend on whether I liked him back, but I guess if I'm working in a people profession I'd talk with anyone for a bit.
That being said, people who work in service are paid to be nice so I wouldn't overinterpret it either.
>>
How to turn a long distance friendship into a long distance relationship? Im
>>
>>17231294
I've known her for five years so I don't think she's faking it. Certainly didn't seem to be when we last hanged out in person back in February.

It's also a little donut shop not a bar or anything like that, also closes at one in the afternoon and she's usually the only person there.
>>
>>17231305
Well if you've known her for years and apparently you enjoy each others company, do you meet up outside the work environment?
Either way I do think that's positive.
>>
>>17231292
it might that his problem is not trusting you but rather trusting this guys.

either way the best thing to do is talk to him about it.
>>
>>17231321
>do you meet up outside the work environment

Not since February but we agreed to soon when I went over there last on Thursday. I'm probably going to go back over there tomorrow or friday to finalize a date on it.

She also may hopefully be coming to the beach with me and some friends soon, so there's that too.

I'm also the anon dealing with some anxiety on the subject from this post >>17231116 so I prefer to go see her in person instead of trying to text.
>>
So how can you tell if a girl has a thing for you? I just want to confirm or disprove my suspicions of this girl liking me. I could just be being a dumbass but that's why I'm asking
>>
>>17231297
are you a guy or a girl?
regardless you shouldn't want a ldr unless you can meet each other often.
>>
>>17231348
I'm a guy. It's hard to explain, I haven't been talking to her for very long. Basically my work situation could be bringing me within a day's drive of her within the next year. I guess I should just wait and meet her in person and see if we click
>>
>>17231378
yup
>>
So, I'm friends with one of my exs. She's really my only friend at this point and one of the only people I talk to. I've never really stopped having feelings for her and don't think I ever will. I've been dating a new person for about two months now but I haven't told my new gf about my ex, mostly because I feel incredibly guilty that there's a part of my that is still in love with my ex. Ex is married now by the way but regrets that things with us didn't end up different. Last night, my ex and I were driving around and we talked for a while and then I ended up trying to kiss her. She rightfully stopped me and I took her home.

So, now I'm trying to decide how to tell my girlfriend about this. I know there's no good way to tell her that I did this, I regret it but I just feel like if my ex was an option I wouldn't be able to say no and that means that I don't deserve to be in a relationship. Should I just break up with her and give her the cliche it's not you bullshit? Is this something that could be overcome?
>>
File: Petyr-Baelish.png (244KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Petyr-Baelish.png
244KB, 500x500px
Next week I'm going to sleepover with a grill I fancy. I told her several times I'd love to go out sometimes but the way she replies is always super vague or suggests she thinks of me only as a friend and won't treat those meetups as dates. Yet she's never shy to talk straight about sex. Not with me, but sex in general, what she likes, dislikes etc. I can't figure her out. Any chance of me getting in relationship with her or at least scoring? I must add, the sleepover will be more or less "netflix and chill" but where I live it is not treated as euphemism for fucking (but fuck me if I have the slightest idea what she's thinking). So, any ideas? Doesn't have to be from opposite gender, any serious advice is welcome.
>>
Im a guy. So Ive been crushing on my friend for a long time... the problem is that she sends a lot of signals to a lot of people, which often are just jokes... most people dont take her seriously right now. Besides that im probably sleeping with her in her car after a party next week. So how to smash? It just seem shes not attracted to me even she complimented me on different occasions ex."How can you be single?" etc
Her ex dumped her with a text and she had a frien with benefits up until 3 weeks ago... Opinions?
>>
File: 1465338772443.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1465338772443.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>17230195
You just can't make this shit up
>>
>>17231238
Your boyfriend is immature and insecure. My guess would be that he doesn't banter with you because he fears that he'll insult you, or maybe he thinks it's not the proper way to talk to m'lady.
>>
>>17231238
I had a similar issue with my wife actually, its not to the extreme level of yours but we would play moba's together and we would all bants, but when she would bants with me id just get hurt. We shit talk each other all the time and we do it too our friends too, the difference i found out was that because it was infront of our friends (and coming from a person i loved) i became insecure and depressed (sometimes angry). I felt like, because she was my then fiancee that i wouldnt banter with her since it might be constrewed as geninely insultng her, so when she did it back i viewed it as such on a subconcious level.

This was resolved when she talked to me and i eventually opened up about how i felt, i didnt want to admit it either because its a very petty thing to get upset aobut and i didnt want her thinking i was weak. So yeah hope that helps.
>>
Girls

Just texting a girl I haven't met yet IRL. But she's fun to text with sometimes. Anyways, she asked me what I do for work. And said security. She asked if I carried a gun. So I said yes. She then said "can I be blunt?" I said sure. She said "that whole gun thing.. Is extremely attractive"

What does this mean? We haven't been flirting or anything.
>>
>>17231428

>is always super vague or suggests she thinks of me only as a friend and won't treat those meetups as dates.

She's only talking to you for attention and because she's bored and/or the guy she really wants is stringing her along.
>>
>>17231467
>>17231428
i think you gave her a lot of power with those confessions
>>
>>17231466
Something like she feels secure around men who could 'protect' her? Maybe her father was a police officer or something. Who knows.
>>
>>17231467
>>17231428
I was afraid i'd hear that. Any tips on clawing my way out of this? Or should I just let go and wait if she misses me or finds herself another guy and ends my troubles? Since I'm usually pretty depressed and lonely I'm not sure if I should count it as a red flag for me, and she's just a shit person.

>>17231475
Well I see the error of putting cards on the table, but what's done it's done.
>>
>>17231489
Honestly dude if shes the sort of person to sting you along and take power trips off you because shes bored then she definitely isnt worth it.

A pump and dump at best, even then that would be spiteful, but i couldnt blame you for being spiteful in your situation.
>>
>>17230931
my bf has an accent and i secretly like it. i always really loved his voice but it isnt why i got with him.
>>
>>17231506
I wish I could pump her... but thanks I'll think about it.
>>
Why are girls allowed to require big dick, but men aren't allowed to require big tits/asses? Are you sexist, girls?
>>
>>17231581
>Are you sexist, girls?
Is that rhetorical?
>>
Is it strange for my best friend to be an online friend who lives in another country and he is of a different gender than me?
>>
Do woman actually want alpha's or is that just what we expect of ourselves?
>>
>>17231605
Not particularly.

>>17231672
What do you mean by alpha? If you're asking if women are attracted to successful, confident men, yeah, obviously.
>>
Women, do you ever get aroused and have uncomfortable underwear for the rest of the day?
>>
Girls, is it a turnoff if a guy spends most of his time reading?
>>
>>17231698
No aroused, but my vaginal fluids definitely get it too wet, and it'll feel kinda gooey and uncomfortable.
>>
>>17231698
Yeah. Not much/often anymore these days but as a teen a lot. Sitting through Latin classes in damp panties getting cold really isn't as much fun as it might sound. It's not even necessarily because I'm aroused, mentally, it's just a random thing kinda.

>>17231719
Not at all.
>>
>>17231719
its a big turn off if a anyone spends most of their time doing anything?
Like that sounds boring. If you mean, he spends about half his free time reading, then no. Thats fine.
>>
File: ConfusedMan.jpg (6KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
ConfusedMan.jpg
6KB, 300x182px
Women, why do you give men your number then not answer them?
>>
File: 1426363993271.gif (3MB, 387x291px) Image search: [Google]
1426363993271.gif
3MB, 387x291px
>>17231742
>my vaginal fluids definitely get it too wet, and it'll feel kinda gooey

hot damn
>>
okay but for real how do i get over being unwanted and ugly
>>
>>17231755
I dont give men my number, thats weird. Why wouldnt I make plans to hang out with them immediately if I thought I might like them?
Dont take numbers. Make plans, if they dont bite, you havent wasted your days wondering when they'll answer.
>>
I'm a male, and make over 200k a year. Would any female be interested in a relationship even though I spend most of my time working?
>>
>>17231761
brah, why would that be okay? its cold and sometimes feels like piss is on your cooch.
Unless you into it, then by all means.
>>
>>17231768
What job do you have?
>>
>>17231772
ahh, and then sometimes it'll touch your anus, and next time you wipe, it'll be mixed in with poo. Ah god, its awful.
>>
>tfw Day of Enamored is Sunday in Huehuezil and I don't have anyone (just like all the other 28 times)
Foreveralone.jpg
>>
>>17231002
To me personally long hair on guys is a major turn off. But now I have a crush on a guy who has a manbun and I don't seem to mind it since I like his personality so much that looks don't matter.
>>
For boys:
I hate my boyfriend and love him at the same time, I'm often drinking and saying things like I don't love him anymore but in the next minute im giving him a lapdance and I want to satisfy his needs. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me and what do you think does my boyfriend feel about all this? I don't wanna be just a little slut for him
>>
>>17231119
Maybe trim or shave on your balls a bit but otherwise I really like hairy guys.
>>
Girls:
I've basically got a malformed jaw and it is rotated slightly. It's kind of like my chin deviates to the right a moderate amount. I'm hoping to get treatment soon which would involve braces and jaw surgery.

Is this information I should share with any future girlfriends? Like if I were to tell you that I'd had jaw surgery done to fix my face would it make things weird to you?
>>
>>17231829
Is his name Chad?
>>
>>17231835
Not really, no. It sounds like you're doing it more for medical reasons rather than aesthetic reasons, which makes it even more reasonable.
>>
>>17231847
Yeah it causes quite a few issues, along with draining my confidence. Aesthetics isn't the reason I'm getting treatment but it definitely won't hurt
>>
>>17230269
>giving up what you want to do for a bitch
If you think being this much of a cuck will get you pussy, you're wrong. Get her to play MTG with you, faggot. Hell, I got my old gf to play that and Warhammer 40K with me. She eventually got good enough to beat me with my own Izzet burn deck. Made some dope trades after we broke up with all the foil boardwipes she got me for Christmas.
>>
Dude here. Friday i'm going out again with the girl who took my virginity a couple of months ago, we haven't spoken much since then and all but i think she got dumped by someone else recently and after some time talking we agreed to go out.
The thing is, last time i went to her house because she was still living alone, now there are more people there from her fraternity there and that kind of shit, like, 3 more students or 2.
But i'm stuck living with my mom, my dog and sis. If we wanna fuck what would be the less awkward option?
>>
>>17231942
Her place if she doesn't share her room, your place if no ones home, or get a hotel room. If you drive a big enough car then that's fine but girls don't usually like banging in cars after high school. Parks or abandoned buildings are cool too if you have a blanket. Even snuck in a building to fuck once.
>>
>>17231994
I'm 18 and she's 19, i don't have money for a car atm. I'm on arts school lmao.
She shares the apartment, but has her own room.
>>
Guys, for you what was the most difficult part of puberty?
>>
File: I8cj2Tg.gif (2MB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
I8cj2Tg.gif
2MB, 900x507px
>>17232134
>art school

lmao indeed
>>
File: 1464448354676.jpg (371KB, 540x778px) Image search: [Google]
1464448354676.jpg
371KB, 540x778px
>>17232167
Not having sex with pretty girls
>>
>>17232167
Probably the increased feelings of awkwardness around girls and acne. If you're looking for something that just happens to guys, I'd say the boners at the drop of a hat.
>>
i guess this is aimed at both men and women, would you date someone who dealt with substance abuse in the past but hasn't touched in a long time? would you be willing to date a recovering addict, or is that too much pressure?

does the fact that they were once so dependent on a drug make them a total red flag?
>>
>>17232202
It raises concern, but it's really dependent on a lot of variables.

What drug
How often, how much
With who
Where
>>
>>17232182
Can you give specifics? Like how often did you get boners and did people ever see?
>>
>>17230046
Same here, I don't even want to penetrate, as long as I have the pussy in front of me and hear moans of pleasure, I am fine.
>>
>>17232263
One time when I was 11 or 12 I saw a girl's undershirt in class. I thought it might have been her bra and was up pretty much the whole time. If someone saw one of my many boners they didn't say anything, and I think I was a fairly good hider.
>>
>>17232278
This is why 69 is my favorite
>>
What is an appropriate age distance post 20? Can a 30 year old guy date a 20 year old girl without it being weird?
>>
>>17232287
That's weird IMO. Half your age plus 7 is a good rule of thumb
>>
>>17232287
No. Half your age plus 7 is what's socially acceptable, and 20 and 26 is pushing it.
>>
>>17232294
>>17232296
Good to know. I'm an 18 y/o dude, just curious
>>
Um. I might possibly be a commitment-phobe, but i am forcing myself to give this guy a chance and go on a couple more dates with him. Is this a bad idea and do you think it'll fix me if I do have commitment issues?
>>
>>17232202
I would honestly recommend you stay away from starting a relationship of any kind beyond professional with someone in recovery.
From personal experience, the normal daily stresses of a relationship just puts further pressure on someone who is trying to quit and forces you to continually re-evaluate yourself and your relationship with this person.
Relapse is an incredibly common thing, and could lead to this person abusing you financially (by stealing your things and saying they are just lost, by offering to do favours for you that are made up eg. Fixing a fault they "found" in your car that needs a $60 replacement part). It is just about impossible to rebuild trust with a drug user or person in recovery. You will feel incredibly guilty when ending the relationship as you understand they are a good person, albeit a broken one and they often have very few friends and family left to support them, leaving you as their most important support emotionally (and often financially).
Please stay away as you are only damaging yourself and enabling them in most cases. Let them heal, give them a few years to remain clean and prove to themselves they can be clean.
I am speaking of drugs such as ice/methamphetamine/speed/morphine/harder drugs. You'll find that a person with a drug habit develops other habits when unable to access their drug of choice by turning to other drugs or they become smokers, gamblers and start eating junk food and living in shambles when previously they were clean and healthy eaters. These people are mentally ill and need professional help to get better. Their problems stem from the inability to break a habit, it is both a physical and physiological addiction. An emotional crutch to deal with their inward pain.
>>
For girls:

>girl starts talking talking to me
>gives me her number and says we should hang out sometime
>we text for a day or two talking about making plans
>they say they'll let me know a good day soon
>then proceed to never text or call me again

This has happened to me several times and I don't understand why. This generally happened at work (I used to be a cashier), and they'd always be the ones to initiate everything. What was going on?
>>
Is it weird for a girl to keep her shirt on during sex?
>>
>>17232369
Not a guy, but I'd say so unless it's a quickie. I feel like it's weird for either gender to keep their shirt on during sex to be honest.
>>
>>17232369
Yes. How can I access/see your tits, then?
>>
>>17232374
I hate being naked in the first place. Will it ruin the mood that much?
>>
>>17232369
Bottomless is sexy as hell. But doing it every time you bang is kinda weird.
>>
>>17232221
been on and off hydrocodone and morphine for about 8 years, after two major brain surgeries and two car accidents, but i've finally gotten to a point where my pain is manageable and i want change.

never went past the prescribed amount given to me by doctors, even though they always offered more, and was always able to taper back down if i felt i was getting urges for more. i'm currently going through physical withdrawal but haven't had the urge to touch anything as it makes me sick, and my pain a thousand times worse. i haven't felt this good in years (despite the withdrawal symptoms).

in this time i've never dated someone because i knew i'd be too demanding and would only pull them down from their potential.

it's going to be a while but i want to be able to say i beat addiction, more than anything. but i'm not sure if that's something you ever bring up to a significant other, period.

>>17232327
not sure if it's worse or not but i've never been in a relationship while going through pain pill addiction, last relationship was before my first brain surgery at age 17 (sad, i know)...just couldn't do it so someone.

the funny thing is, i've lead a relatively normal life and nobody has ever suspected that i'm on pain medications, i have a job and i go to college full time. i just want to feel what it's like to live my 'true' life, even if that life is still full of nerve damage and pain from brain surgeries, i'm pretty motivated in general despite all this.

i've never stolen money, or stolen pills once in my life. i used to be tempted to try weed but realized it's not worth the risk, either.

i guess given these circumstances would you still be weary if someone like me started looking for a relationship a year or so after withdrawal?
>>
>>17230240
>>17230250
>>17230262
Update on this.

She sent a message last night saying this
>can we consider that i was panicking, and when i panic I make bad decisions?
>let's give us a month and if we haven't done it we stop
>I figured be it now or in three months I'll be sad, so might as well spend the summer with someone I'm happy with

I accepted. Don't if it was a good idea, and what to do now.
I don't want to put pressure on her, so I'd like to find a way to make her know I'm not just doing this to fuck her, even though I have my needs too.
Any opinion?
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.