[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't get her out of my head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hi /adv/
I just realized I was gay this winter. I have a conservative family and live in a conservative town. I realized I was gay when I had three amazing dates with a girl this winter, she was just so sweet. It was the first time I was looking forward to seeing the person again after a date, and I was so excited to see her and be with her, it was an amazing feeling.

It didn't work out between us. I accepted that and haven't spoken to her since, but I think about her every day and am sad, because I think we would have been such a good couple. I haven't been able to meet any other lesbian girls to date, only bi girls who want to experiment. I want to get out of this dating rut and find someone as awesome as her. Do you have any advice for me?
Thank you.
>>
>>17190595

Most towns, even conservative ones tend to have a gay bar or two. Google to see if you can find one near you. It is a great place to meet people. Men who go are pretty much just looking for hookups but the women generally are looking for a little more.
>>
>>17190607
Thanks, I found one an hour away by car so maybe I'll go there.

I actually have a question about bars. I drive around mostly, and I haven't been going to any bars, ever, because I don't want to drive drunk. Especialy with a bar an hour away from home, how do you deal with the logistics of drunkenly getting home? I don't have the money for a taxi ride there and back.
>>
>>17190643
Usually things like uber, or going with friends and designating a driver, or not drinking at all. Or, drink very little, then eat a shit ton of bread and drink water and drive yourself home.
>>
>>17190707
Oh, thanks for the tips! I hope I can apply them soon :)

I do have one other question, honestly I don't know where is best to ask it but I'll ask here too. What's a good vs. bad lesbian in bed?
>>
>>17190595
I don't understand how you "go out on 3 dates" with a member of your own gender BEFORE you realize you're gay. I guess you were bi-curious.

Anyway, if it's a sexual / physical attraction, go ahead, I guess. If it's just that you liked her personality, you may be able to find that kind of personality in a man's body.

I mean, maybe you just haven't met a good guy yet.
>>
>>17190867
I've gone on a ton of dates with guys who I find cute, attractive, and good people, but I just end up dreading seeing them again and hoping they lose interest in me after the first date. It's strange and it was so amazing to not have that feeling with her when dating. I thought I was bi before I met her, but now I think I am gay because no type of guy has the same effect on me. The problem is that all the cool girls are quite far, and I am inexperienced in lesbian dating and in bed, so I worry how much I have to offer even.
>>
>>17190867
"you may be able to find that kind of personality in a man's body" So true. Im other guy, but i think this is Basic.
>>
>>17190595
No, she was never to be the love of your life. Her role in your story was to be the one who helped you find yourself, and she has done that. The next girl will be the one who introduces you to sex. And maybe the one after that will be the love of your life.

Look at straight people around you. Their first is usually just that, the ice-breaker. Their virginity taker is rafrely the permanent one, either.

There's a natural progression to these things.
>>
>>17190595
>>>/lgbt/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.